;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Big Brother 13: Late Afternoon - Tuesday, July 19th

Time for a new top post! We begin our late afternoon with Shelly and Cassi. Spark up the feeds, folks! The BB13 HGs never take a break! And they are definitely revving up!

4:23pm BBT
Backyard -Double Chaise
Shelly & Cassi

We join this conversation already in progress...


Shelly: It's just a catch 22 either way.
Cassi: I haven't talked to em yet, just want you to know.
Shelly: If there was a way I could let you keep playing without looking like a complete idiot, I would. I thought we were gonna get down to like the last 4.
Cassi: I know.. I know..
Shelly: I can't wait to get up and talk Thursday.
Cassi: You bein' sarcastic? I wish there was an option to compete to be on slop for the rest of the summer.


Shelly: You'd take it?
Cassi: Absolutely. Even if there was a way to stay and have no option to win.. just to make it to the final 6 or 7.. Sh*t happens I guess...
Shelly: At the very beginning of this, were you trying to play for a key?
Cassi: I swear to you 100%..
Shelly: Dick told me you did.
Cassi: Well then that was part of his game. We never even talked til the night before he left.. and only 20 words then. I will call him out! At the wrap party..
Shelly: Don't be frustrated about it. You'll see in my DRs.. I've always said, please just let us get through this duo part...

Cassi: They're just picking us off.. I swear to you.. I'm glad you asked me about it.
Shelly: Honestly, I didn't believe him from the beginning...
Cassi: You're the only person I've trusted from the beginning, and if you're gone, who do I talk to?
Shelly: Do you regret making the deal at the beginning?
Cassi: Well, it didn't hurt or help us.. I don't see anything we coulda done different.. It's just a shame... I don't know if everyone got together on that side and went to Rachel.. They said, your whole group flipped.
Shelly: I never did once. That's what who said?
Cassi: Rachel. And Brendon said your whole side turned on you... I said, it's not like everyone didn't say the same thing. I even went to Jeff and Jordan..
Shelly: Wanna go sit in the shade and smoke?
Cassi: Yeah..

Cassi and Shelly grab their smokes from the backyard couch area, then separate themselves from the large group of HGs assembled there and sit down by the jacuzzi...

4:47pm BBT
Feed 4
Cassi & Shelly

Shelly: Is it one person?
Cassi: I think so.
Shelly: I hope she doesn't wield that much power.
Cassi: I think Brendon just wants to maintain the relationship, and she's not rationale.. Even now, she's been real sweet to me, startin' yesterday.. I'm like, does she feel bad, or is it just for tv?
Shelly: Why don't you ask her? I know you like to have answers.
**You instigator!
Cassi: Yeah, I'm definitely that person who needs closure... Even then at the end of the day, if you were the one leaving, I'd feel bad for you.
Shelly: No need.. I'd be the first person cheering for you.

Cassi: I keep asking myself, if I'd known it was gonna turn out this way, would I still have come?
b: We got Thelma and Louise now.
Cassi: Absolutely.. I didn't learn anything about myself, but I did make a couple really good friendships. I'm all crampy. I wont actually have a period, because of my thing, but sometimes I still get the symptoms.. I think I'm getting on Kalia's cycle. Gaah, Cassi..
Shelly: You're the only person I know who doesn't have to shower and still keeps friends..
Cassi: We're on day 4.. Last time I washed my hair was after the food comp. It's crazy. I don't feel like I stink though..
Shelly: I don't smell you yet.
Cassi: My hair would be funky before my body.

They're overhearing the conversation by the couches...

Shelly: I don't think Dom's gonna have a girlfriend when he gets outta here.
Cassi: I know.. but there'll be an I Hate Cassi facebook page. "She made fun of my bracelet." Apparently, he spoke to Lawon about it, and he's realized being in here that he doesn't miss it (her), and he's gotta do something about it when he gets out.

Cassi and Shelly join the couch crew...

CUT TO:
4:57pm BBT
Feed 2
Dominic and Jordan
Poolside

Jordan: She means well... I just think she likes to be the center of attention.
Dominic: Hopefully they show her in a different light.. I don't know how I'm gonna be portrayed in here..
Jordan: You're funny.. You'll probably be the funny kid.. You totally remind me of Jeff's friend..
Dominic: What was Dani like in her season?
Jordan: I don't know. I never saw it.
Dominic: She is so different from what I thought she'd be.. When she walked in with Dick.. They were all done up like rockstars.. She's super sweet.

Talk turns to Vegas. Dom asks her if she'll be going. She says she and Jeff are going to hang out in Los Angeles, so they'll see him after, but she tells him he should definitely go... and that Dani will be there and all the old HGs... and he'll have a blast.

Brief Palms..

5:05pm BBT

Around the feeds...

  • F1/2 - Dominic and Jordan are chatting poolside.
  • F3/4 - Jeff, Brendon, Rachel, Adam, Shelly, Kalia and Lawon are chatting non-game on the couch...
CUT TO:
5:13pm BBT
Feed 1
Dominic goes inside to talk to Cassi. She's inside the Have Not Room with Shelly, and she blockades the door.

Dominic: I'm a little offended by that.
**not by his tone

Dominic goes to the kitchen..

Outside on Feed 3, the couch crew is talking about greek life at their universities.

CUT TO:
5:20pm BBT
Feed 1
Dominic & Cassi share a model moment, inspecting each other's faces for errant hairs and zits.. Cassi takes the opportunity to tease him about his soon to be ex girlfriend outside the house.

Dominic: Ya know that bracelet I wear?
Rachel: You gonna give it to Daniele?
Cassi: See! She sees it too!


Rachel: We're sooo pro you dating Dani. You just have to be a little more romantical...
Dominic: 1st of all, if that was the goal, Dani's not the romantic type.
Rachel: She's a girl..
Dominic: I feel like the goal of this house is to hook me up. Me and Cassi are like step brother and sister.. It's not weird if we're too close, but it's strictly platonic. And you and I are like brother and sister, cuz there's a big 6'5" ogre waiting to kick my ass.

Rachel: And you'r enot interested.
Dominic: Who's to say.
Rachel: Such a cassanova... And you and Dani?
Dominic: Me and Dani..

5:28pm
Feed 1
Jeff, Rachel, Dominic, then Porsche and Jordan..

Jeff has joined the kitchen crew.
Rachel: Hypothetically, if you were to take Dani out for Valentine's, where would you take her?
Dominic: I'd ask Jeff, cuz he's the ultimate playboy.
Jeff: I don't know about that, but I'd hook you up with a cool date...

Dominic: Were you a playboy before Jordan?
Jeff: No. Never.
Dominic: Really? I could totally see you being a playboy.
Jeff: PT, are you a playboy?
Dom: No, not at all.. I went on a playboy streak for about a year..
Jeff: Yeah, cuz you got your heart broken..
Dom: But it wasn't fun.. and I felt bad hurting a girl.. like taking someone out who you know really, really likes you, and you feel nothing.
Rachel: Cuz you have a heart.

Jordan passes thjrough.

Jeff: Where you goin'?
Jordan: To work out.
Jeff: You look all cute and tan.
Jordan: Well, thank you. I wish I looked thin.
Rachel: You do!!

5:36m BBT
Feed 3
Shelly & Cassi
Have Not Room

Cassi: Maybe the reason I came in here was to find my dad a job.. Maybe it wasn't for me at all.. I feel like.. If I expect nothing at all, at least I wont be disappointed.

CUT TO:
5:40pm BBT
Feed 3
Kalia & Dani

O-V-E-R Cassi.. Both have caught her in too many lies, and they've had more than enough of her integrity speech.
They move on from Cassi to Porsche.. They've both just had enough of unnecessary drama.. Then on to Kalia and Lawon..

Dani: I think it'll be better after Thursday though..
Kalia: Yeah, cuz she'll be gone. Lawon has been making the rounds talking to people, and i can tell that he's picking up on things.. I talked to him today..
Dani: Who do you thik he'd put up if he got HoH? I'm gonna talk to him later..
Kalia: I have no idea who he'd put up.
Dani: But he kinda knows he's in a spot where he might need it.
Kalia: I told him I think the house is gonna try to put Adam and Dom up again next week... and he's like, and if not, we'll just have to win that Veto.. I don't know who he'd put up.. which is why I don't think he'd want it, because I don't think he'd want to expose.. I genuinely think he thinks we wont get nominated, and if we do, we'll stay... Lawon's like a dead man walking.. I really like talking with him..
Dani: I really like him, but he pulls that crap when you're trying to talk game to him and he doesn't tell you anything, and he thinks he's being slick..
Kalia: Today he was saying he's so happy we're partners because we're so loyal to each other.. I'm like yeah, that's why you stabbed me in the back week one?

CUT TO:
5:49pm BBT
Hammock
Lawon & Jordan

Conversely, Lawon's telling Jordan that he and Kalia are like a married couple..
Lawon: I just love her. I really do. She was so concerned about me last night.. She was like, are you ok, boo?


Jordan's doing abs, and Lawon's keeping her company and kissing veteran bootie something fierce...

5:57pm BBT
Candy Room
Dani & Kalia
Feed 3

They're still mad game talking.. Porsche walks in and talk turns to working out. Kalia's not in the mood to work out.

Kalia: I'm all uterine walls right now... and I just did my toenails.

6pm - Porsche leaves. Game whispering resumes.

Kalia: I think Adam might put me up...

6:15pm BBT
Shelly & Cassi are holed up in the Have Not Room...

**Note to Cassi: The more time you spend talking to Shelly instead of figuring out what to do and talking to HGs that have the power to keep you in the house, the slimmer your chances of staying become..



CUT TO:
6:20pm BBT
f1/2
Jordan, Rachel & Porsche
Backyard - Calisthenics

Porsche: No one's voting for Cassi to stay.. Not even Dominic. I told you Shelly voted for me, right?
Rachel: Are you sure? How'd you find out?
Porsche: She told me.

***Paying attention? Shelly has just become a liability to the Veterans.


What will the BB13 evening bring? Madness? Mayhem? Drama? Meltdowns?

One never knows... Spark up your live feeds and join the fun! :0)



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Afternoon Caro! keep thinking today is Wed. and was waiting for the show! lol

July 19, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey KScoot! :0)

July 19, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Sreeeeccchhhhhh!!!!! huffin and puffin as she races to the new comments section.

Doing an awesome job as always Caro, so glad your super duper chair is doing the trick. Too bad you didn't issue that challenge years ago.

July 19, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

It's boiling hot here too and we are expecting 104 with humidity on Thursday ~ that's in farenheit (sp) for you Americans :)

Driving home tonight - not just unbelievable rain, but HAIL. I had my back window open and an ice ball fell on my leg...so weird.

Ok back to Dom and Jordan :)

July 19, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

lololol @ Jordan explaining BB bloggers...adorable!

July 19, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Carolyn, again :)

Will there be a day I don't get got, seems like a no.

Quick recap of other post.

It's hot and humid, big time, here. Hate it.

Feeds are not to exciting, lots of personal information on HGs but not much else. Besides Adam's big win last night in prank-o-rama.

Want a newbie HOH come Thur.

Hope everyone is doing well.

July 19, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Aww!! What did Jordan say about bloggers? I've been on Cassi and Shelly.. Missed it totally!

July 19, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sparklin! :)

Hi Barbara! :) Thanks!

July 19, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

I know what you mean scooter I kept waiting for HOH pics but alas it is only Tuesday!!

I feel like a broken record but thanks so much Caro and Genie for such detailed updates so those times when I am away from the feeds I know I can come back and not miss much. You gals are the BEES KNEES in my book!! MUCH LOVE MWUAH!!!!

July 19, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

DragonFly! :) Much love backatcha! :)

July 19, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Caro, Jordan was describing the extent of the information bloggers put up like 2:25pm Jeff ate pancakes with Jordan, 2:26 Rachel and Brendon got in yet another fight and Brendon tried to pretend that no one noticed.

Haha, my own examples but basically she was amazed at the capturing of information down to the level of what time it happened. And Dominic either acted like it or really was astounded that that type of info was captured and put online.

July 19, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Evening Everyone,

I am so glad I found BBDish numerous years ago..I can just check with you throughout the day and night to see what is going on when I can't stand to watch another second of feeds...Thank you for ALL you do...

Pam xoxo

July 19, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Barbara - Thank you! :)

Pam - LOLOL!!! I'm glad you found us too!

July 19, 2011 at 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Jdl said...

Love your site.Thank you for all your hard work

July 19, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jeff just made a funnel with a paper towel LOL I guess you use what u got.

July 19, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Jdl! :)

July 19, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Dear Big Brother, would you pretty please put in better microphones that catch the houseguests when they just move their lips or speak in soft whispers. If you can't tell what they are saying, neither can we.

Thank you,
A fan who wants to hear!!

July 19, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Is Kalia Dani's 5th or 6th alliance, I'm losing track.

July 19, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

just to come and catch up! Been doing much needed ,neglected stuff around the house!! Stealth whispering yet again.........

July 19, 2011 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Dinner time! :0)

I just realized it's 9pm my time.. no wonder my tummy's grumbling!

July 19, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi!

Why does whispering get on my nerves so bad??? (ha)

July 19, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I should have brought you dinner! Although you do eat much healthier than we do...tonights menu: Roast with gravy, rice, and broccolli...I didn't eat much...

July 19, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I have to mute it. I'm so tired of hearing Kalia talk. Dear God, how can she not have a sore throat.

July 19, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger ddot82 said...

so i just sat down with an adult beverage to watch the tuesday night show. i had thought it odd that there was no mention of it on BBDish. umm.....

i guess i'll see you guys tomorrow at 8pm when the veto show is actually on!!!

July 19, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good evening all.

Wish Rachel wasn't a have not. This would be a really good night for them to give her alcohol. Since Shelly likes to instigate trouble thinking that it takes any focus off her this could really backfire.

I hope Shelly keeps pushing for Cassi to get the closure she needs and to confront Rachel. If Cassi accuses or even just asks Rachel if she's being nice to her for t.v., knowing Rachel the way we do I can see her saying something like, "Why does it matter if I'm nice to you. Even your BFF lied to you and stabbed you in the back."

July 19, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Anonymous LisaL said...

Carolyn, Are you with me? I wanna see Shelly go home! lol :)

July 19, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Lisa :) I'm torn.. I'm enjoying both of them.

Hi Grendon :) lol! Indeed it would. I love your fantasy scenario.

Hi DDot! :) LOL! I can't get used to it either! See you tomorrow night!


Hey Sparklin! :) Oh sure.. rub it in.. you can hit the mute button. ;p

Hey KScoot! :) Sounds yummmmy! Mine was a spinach salad and a cup of butternut squash soup. Watermelon for dessert.

Hi MsFitz! :) Ummm.. cuz you're bothered on my behalf and you can imagine me straining to hear it all so i can transcribe the little buggers?

Hi MIchigan Man :) I lost track eons ago!

Hi Barbara! :) Amen!!

July 19, 2011 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning everyone.

Smoochies to Caro and Genie cause I want that t-shirt. :-*

Now to go catch up on the day.

:o)

July 19, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From the previous comments. I think....

Kscooterfox said...
Has anyone perched a hammock under the palms yet? Where's the cabana boy? i want a pina colada...


That would make a great chop. I can see Danielle as Cleopatra being attended to by her slave boy Dominic (In a loin cloth please.)

:o)

July 19, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I keep seeing people say Rachel is a have not ... she is on slop, not a have not, right? This means she can take hot showers, right? She can only eat slop etc ... so no alchohol, right??

Hi Caro ... lurking, chatting, live feeding ... oh, that sounds a little scary ...

MWAH ALL!

July 19, 2011 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Just poppin' in to say 'hi' and express my gratitude to Caro and Genie. :D

July 19, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Hey everyone!

I'm not sure Porsche is really living in the house. She is almost always absent from the feeds....where is she??

July 19, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to go out of town and missed alot of the live feeds.Reading but can not find how Rachel got to be a have not.Someone please post info.Thanks again for another great year Carolyn,Genie and fans DEB in FL.

July 19, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Jordo so totally just looked like Jim Carey! how funny!

July 19, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I've had an awful time getting on this website. I did a little fix on my computer and I'm finally here. Has anyone else had problems?

I'm loving the show this year and love seeing all the old couples. Too ban about Dick, but maybe there is a surprise ahead on that too!

July 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below