BB13, Morning But.. Only 3 Awake!
Good Morning Dishers!! :) Happy Picture Day!
Before the rest of the HGs have arisen from their slumber, Brendon and Shelly have been up and deep in game talk. If you haven't checked it out, Early Birds Bury the Worm, it's good stuff!
Also, if you're checking in with us for the first time, and don't know what the critters were up to last night, Carolyn's splendid Overnight Report has everything you need to know!
Today, we're expecting HoH pictures, as well Jordan's blogging and tweeting, so look out for it. Even though Shelly has been told that she's safe, she still finds the time to check in with everyone in the house. Cassi hasn't yet launched a full on campaign with the right people. She seems to have accepted her fate, which is never a good thing to do in the BB house. Her focus has been to blame Rachel and bemoan her fate with Shelly and Adam rather than actually get her "alliance" and others in the house to vote for her. Will she see the BB light and step up her efforts today?
10:03 AM BBT
Wakey Wakey House Guests! You snooze, you lose!
10;13 AM BBT
- Lawon and Rachel are in the bathroom.
- Brendon and Shelly still in the kitchen. Brendon is doing dishes. They comment about no one got up after the music.
- Dominic is exchanging batteries and goes back to bed where Cassi and Adam are still sleeping.
- Kalia is still in bed.
- Daniele, and Porsche seem to be still in bed.
- No sign of Jeff or Jordan.
- Rachel is cleaning something in the bathroom
- Brendon and Shelly continue with their chit chat about playing musical instruments.
- They're still on lock down.
- Rachel comes to prepare some breakfast. She asks Shelly if she wants slop pancakes. Shelly offers to do it, and Rachel thanks her, offering to make her dinner.
- Porsche comes to the kitchen to get some breakfast.
- General chit chat about when they went to bed and how they slept. They wonder how he and Daniele can stay up so late in the house. Porsche says there's no reason to stay up so late in the house.
- Brendon says that he and Shelly enjoy the early mornings. Shelly says they solve all the world's medical problems. She says it's early morning education. She can teach them about marketing and they can teach her about science and they can open a business together marketing medical technology.
- Rachel asks Shelly how excited she is to eat tomorrow. Shelly says she's very excited.
- Porsche is making a spinach and garlic omelet.
- Talk turns to PoV punishments like Chicken George taking 60 days on slop and Kaysar losing with 15 days on slop and shaving his head. Shelly, Rachel and Brendon agree that they respect and like Chicken George.
- Rachel asks if Shelly is eating which is a negative. She says she eats slop maybe once a day.
- Shelly gives Rachel her pancakes and Rachel thanks her profusely and digs in.
- Talk turns to ways they can make slop. Rachel wonders if they can make sluffins.
- Rachel says that she forces herself to eat slop because last season not eating made her weak.
- Talk turns to bears attacking dogs because Brendon and Rachel saw a bear footprint when they were hiking in the woods.. Rachel says she would probably throw a rock at a bear and put herself in danger to save her dog.
10:57 AM BBT
- Brendon and Shelly are talking while Shelly washes dishes so can't be heard over the water. It's non-game talk anyway.
- Rachel and Porsche talk about scuba diving. Porsche relates her encounter with a shark. Rachel shares her shark story.
- Brendon and Shelly are talking about bear hunting and guns. Shelly relates her encounters with a bear.
- Rachel and Porsche have gone on to talk about alligators. ( Bears and sharks and alligators, oh my!)
- Shelly gives them all these tips about hunting like types of tents, avoiding being downwind using baby powder to see which way the wind blows because most animals like bear and deer can smell anything including deodorant and make-up. She relates her experience shooting her first bear.
- They wonder how everyone is still sleeping @ 11:12 AM BBT.
- Talk turns to fishing and duck hunting.
- No sign of life anywhere else on the feeds.
- Talk has turned to snow and sleet. Brendon relates his experience with black ice. Shelly says that even with the threat of snow or ice in Baton Rouge, they shut down the schools and everything. (*This Canuck giggles)
- The conversation has turned to the Midwest having a lot of bars especially Wisconsin and then (*naturally?) moves on to teacher's unions...
- They comment on the fact that they're still on lock down.
- Porsche decides to go back to bed.
- Rachel wishes they had a deck of cards.
- Talk turns The Bachelor Pad and how the only reason they go on it is to have sex and get famous.
- Brendon and Rachel decide to make their own arts and crafts.Rachel is making elements with jelly beans. Brendon is making.. I have no idea. RAchel wonders why she can't remember some things. Brendon scoffs that it's been years since she's used it.
- Shelly is saying that she remembers more from course with good teachers.
- Talk turns to various arts and crafts, then rodeos, then prisons... (*interesting flow of conversation)
- 11:41 AM BBT, only those three are alive. Interesting to note, no one has been called to DR>
- Talk has turned to Medieval Times. (*love that place!)
- Brendon is talking about people who haven't signed releases and we're sent to an extensive swim with the fishies...
11:53 AM BBT
- Feeds come back to Brendon yest again analyzing Rachel to Shelly. He says he's encouraging Rachel to seek therapy because he wants her to be secure in their relationship because he has his PhD to think of.
- Rachel is in the bathroom washing up.
- Shelly goes in to storage probably to get away from Brendon rehashing the same argument with Rachel.
- Shelly comes out and Rachel asks about Jocey's gymnastics.
12:10 PM BBT
- Lock down is over.
- Jeff and Jordan are up in the kitchen. having breakfast.
- Adam is up. (*tats a shirt on him,)
- Shelly and Brendon are outside.
- Rachel comes in and greets them. The chit chat is regular about sleeping etc.
- Brendon is called to DR.
- The three in the kitchen agree that the next HoH will be questions. Rachel is worried that it's random and anyone could win. She thinks that Adam or Lawon would put them up or try to back door them. Jeff doesn't think so because he doesn't think they're not smart. They agree that if the vets are nominated the other pair has to pull them off. They decide to prepare tonight. Jeff has correctly guessed that it will be "Which House Guest" majority rules quiz. They also line their ducks up in a row for endurance.
- They move up to HoH, They strategize about the next couple of HoHs and who should win this one from the four of them to allow the other three to be in Endurance. Rachel asks about the chocolate milk competition that Kevin won. They go over the various competitions but Jeff thinks it's the correct one.
- Outside Brendon and Adam are talking game. Adam doesn't like the fact that Lawon and Kalia are skating. Brendon tells him that the sure way to gain trust is to put up Lawon and Kalia should he win HoH. Brendon says that he's sure a lot of people wouldn't mind Kalia leaving. Brendon says he regrets putting Shelly and Cassi on slop but he felt sorry for Kalia even though he thinks he was suckered. Adam says that he's with them, and he won't try to win the next HoH. Brendon emphasizes that if anyone takes Rachel out, he would go after them.
12:41 PM BBT
Rachel says that they need both Jeff and Brendon in Endurance next week for Endurance.
Jeff: As long as we stick together until we get to final 5.
Rachel: Absolutely. We just have to stick.
Jeff: Like those guys last season. You have the four running around the house (Brigade)...
Rachel: Yes, they controlled the votes. The only difference is we have to control the house or we'll get nominated. They were never nominated. They sat back and let us fight it out.
They talk a bit more about the competitions and RAchel leaves them.
Jeff: I'm so not giving up that HoH... I'm not flopping out. Even if it is majority rules...
Jordan: Did you pick up what she was saying about Kalia? She's acting like she wants Dominic to win over Kalia because she thinks Dominic won't put them up. I'm gonna talk to Kalia today.
Jeff: She didn't say she wanted Dominic to win it... And I'm gonna tell Kalia not to flop. I don't want to give her the power and then get screwed on a technicality.
Jordan: I told her, If you see Jeff and them ding good then you can flop.
Jeff: Rachel wants to get HoH and she will put Lawon and Kalia up and then they (Dominic) will be after us. I'm not stupid.