;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Big Brother 13: Wednesday Afternoon - HoH Pics

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! It's Picture time in the BB13 House!

REMINDERS:
  1. "Getting Schooled" with Ragan starts at 3pm BBT in the Live Shows area of Superpass! Call in & Watch!
  2. The Wednesday Show Viewing Party here on BBDish starts at 7:50pm Eastern! :0)

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today and you haven't been watching the live feeds, make sure to check out GenieSea's excellent and comprehensive Morning Report. It ends with the following conversation between Jeff, Jordan and Rachel... and then we lead straight into HoH Pics.

Feed 1
12:43pm BBT
We enter this conversation already in progress. Jeff, Rachel & Jordan are talking about their future in the game, and wondering what the coming HoH might be. Rachel thinks it's a better idea if she wins HoH this week, so they'll have both Jeff & Brendon available to compete next week, when she thinks it'll be Endurance.

Jeff: As long as we stick together, we should get to the final 5.
Rachel: We just have to stick.
Jeff: Like those guys last season..
Rachel: They did a good job, and they were smart. The difference with us is, we can't lose control of the house, or we'll get nominated.

Rachel leaves...

Jeff: I'm still not giving them (Rachel and Brendon) HoH. I'm not flopping out, even if it is majority rules.
Jordan: Did you pick up on what she was saying about Kalia? She's acting like she wants Dominic to win over Kalia, because she thinks Dominic wont put them up.
Jeff: I'm telling Kalia not to flop. I don't wanna give her the power, then we get screwed on a technicality.

Jeff and Jordan are concerned that they cannot trust Rachel and Brendon to not encourage a backdoor for them. It looks like no one's throwing the HoH this week...

12:50pm
BB Calls Jordan to the Dr to give her the camera...

12:54pm BBT HoH Picture Time!!
Jordan relinquishes control of the camera to the rest of the house... Rachel takes some, Brendon, Jeff, Adam... Here ya go:








1:09pm BBT
Feed 2
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan: I took a picture of Kalia sleepin'.
Jeff: So did I. So did Rachel. There's a picture of Dominic sleepin', Dani sleepin'. Kalia sleepin and Porsche sleepin'.
Jordan: I figure since I'm HoH I should go take some pictures with other people.
Jeff: If you want some exiting water shots, I'll be out here.

More pics... Jordan took this one.



CUT TO:
1:17pm BBT
Feed 2
Jeff & Adam

Adam wants to go for it with this coming HoH. He comes to Jeff to tell him his thoughts..

He assures Jeff he and Jordan are safe, but he wants to go for it, because he can't stand the notion of a floater getting it and hanging on another week.

1:26pm BBT
More HoH Pics!





CUT TO:
1:34pm BBT
Feed 3

Heading inside for the group pic with a reluctant Cassi, Shelly misses a step and takes a tumble.



She gets up limping, but refuses an ice pack when offered..

1:38pm BBT
More HoH Pics!




1:50pm
Still more HoH Pics

This is HoH Talent! A happy smiley picture with both of your nominees, neither of whom holds you even slightly accountable for her imminent departure.



CUT TO:
2:09pm BBT
Feed 3
Cassi & Shelly

Cassi: I think it's pretty funny that Jordan called them out for having sex in the HoH room.
**days ago.
Shelly: They are?
Cassi: Yeah.. her response was, "so what? He's my fiance."
Shelly: uch. That's disgusting.

And so on... After spending a couple minutes sharing their mutual disgust of Rachel and Brendon, Shelly tells Cassi to keep it classy once she gets outside. Then she blows some smoke up her bum...

Shelly: America's gonna be shocked tomorrow. It's gonna be the loudest applause ever. They're gonna cheer for you.

Cassi talks about some stars she's met..

Cassi: (as Julie) "So Cassi, what happened?" I don't know, Julie. You tell me. You probably saw more than I did.

They wonder if Julie watches the show at all, or if she's just reading cue cards. They figure she has to have some basic knowledge of the show...

Shelly: If everybody hates me, send me a telepathic message so I can get out of here. I can't be a Rachel.

Shelly and Cassi head inside to get their swimsuits on...

CUT TO:
2:23pm BBT
Feed 1

Perv Cam scouts the yard...




CUT TO:
2:26pm BBT
Feed 1
Dominic & Cassi

Dominic sits playing with Cassi's hair, and he apologizes being too honest with her last night, and telling her she was doomed.

Paraphrasing..

Cassi: That's what Rachel wants and no one will stick up to her.
Dominic: I don't know if it's so much Rachel as them wanting to break us up...

Dominic says she has his vote, if she wants it. Sadly, Cassi's more interested in blaming Rachel for her predicament than actually trying to figure out how to save herself and get some votes. Dani, who pushed equally hard for Cassi's removal, remains free of blame, and Jordan, who actually put her up as the renom has nothing but sympathy from Cassi for falling prey to wicked Rachel's demands.

Dani & Jordan have mad game.

CUT TO:
3:13pm BBT
Feed 1
Cassi, Dominic & Lawon

Cassi and Dom are making barely veiled baseball references about his sexual proclivities...

Lawon enters, having just done his goodbye message. He gives Cassi a big hug..

Cassi: Just know that I'm ok, and when y'all get out of here, we're going to Vegas. I think it'd be fun if we carpooled to Vegas.
Dom: I'd be down with that.

Talk turns back to goodbye messages.

Dom: If they edit in the right part of what I said, it's a wrap. You're gonna lose it.

3:22pm BBT
Cassi & Dom keep talking about people who haven't signed releases, so we're getting a lot of palm tree action...

***Uncle! I'm tuning in to Ragan's show on the feeds: "Getting Schooled."

4pm BBT
  • Feeds 1/2 Cassi's showing Shelly & Dom her clothing options for the Live Show tomorrow night...
  • Feed 3 - Kalia is on an chaise lounge next to the pool, chatting about movies with...
  • Feed 4 - Jeff and Jordan who are in the pool.

The rest of the HGs are strewn about the yard in their bikinis and board shorts, enjoying the sunny Southern California afternoon.

Please join us back here at 7:50pm Eastern for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party! :0)






Permalink







40 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Lovely Caps Caro!! OKay! I'm off! :)

July 20, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hey Carolyn,
This is from the last post, but I got got:
You're welcome deeder
The Syntrax powders are about the same price as most, plus they don't taste like ashes.

July 20, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hey Caro, great reports as always from you and Genie. Gosh I am bushed, stayed up to about 4am watching the hampsters and then read for an hour or so. My sleep clock is so distorted. Just popped in to say hi, I will be back for the viewing party.

Gonna drink some more coffee and then get some housework done and get early start on dinner, lol.

July 20, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Witch couple B/R or J/J do you think Dani will try and get out first. Not sure what Lawon would do either.

July 20, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Did Shelly just accidentally on purpose break her foot so she can be removed from the game for medical reasons and not look like a quitter?

I know, I know-just another little dream scenario.

July 20, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Genie..thank you!!!!

Hi Carolyn..

Great pics, I like the one with Adam and Rachel..funny..Adam looks a liitle scary, but cute pic.

Have a great afternoon, I will see you tonight..

I got tix for tomorrow's live show..be the last one this season.. :(

Pam

July 20, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Whoever asked about the protein. I too like the nectar brand. My sister had bariatric surgery and she got tired of the creamy milky shakes and the nectar brand has lemonade and peach and lots more. They are more like kool-aid but high in protein low calorie. (my bariatric pantry is a great web-site) I get chewable vitamins there too.

July 20, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Just heard Porsche telling Rachel about her DR and the good-bye speech she left for Cassi. Keeping in mind that Porsche is Rachel's bestie-who is the mean girl?

And someone needs to remind Porsche that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

July 20, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Porshe is really making me nauseated...just sayin!

July 20, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i was on another feed :)

July 20, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just had to add this. Porsche said there's not room for 2 hot girls in the house-meaning her and Cassi. So basically she is saying that Dani, Rachel and Jordon are nothings, not to mention Shelly and Kalia.

Wow, Porsche-you're really not everyone's type.

July 20, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Genie!And thanks for an amaaaazing morning report! :)

Hi Hey Miss! :)

Hi Barbara! :) Thank you!! Yay!!

Hi FL GIrl!! :) Funny you ask.. I was about to put that up as a poll... or something pretty similar.

Hiya Grendon! :) LOL! BB changed the set up in the backyard, just to give Cassi a fighting chance. ;)

Hi Pam!!! :) I'm so happy you'll get to go to the show tomorrow night! {{{HUgs!}}}

Hi SandraB! :)

Hi i4git! :)

July 20, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Waving it at Caro because I want that t-shirt.

HAHAHA!!!

Nothing to say, just being me.
Great HoH Pic day caps!!!

:o)

July 20, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Good afternoon! Thanks for the updates and pix, Caro, Genie and whomever else is helping bring us all this BB goodness!

I am definitely rooting for Dani to win...just keep going back and forth who I want in f3 with her.

FL Girl, as for which couple Dani will target first? I think J and J.

July 20, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Welcome back Carolyn:) love these hoh pics!!

July 20, 2011 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey ya Carolyn!

Hello all you crazy dishers!

Thanks for the pictures! Is Jordo checking out the size of Rachel's tata's in that picture? I swear that's what it looks like and after the boob conversation yesterday there could be some tata envy going on!

Omg, I've only left a few comments today, one about Gaytor's ass and now one about boobs. Time to cut back on my estrogen.........

;)

July 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi GayTor! :) LOL! :) TOnight!

Hi Debi! :) Thank you!!

Hi MissLissa! :) Thanks!

July 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LOL! Hi Susan!! :)

July 20, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

5:33pm Eastern/2:33pm BBT - I've got to run my mother to her dragon boat racing practice. back in about 30 minutes; :)

wanna see?

check out http://www.teamsosmiami.com

:0)

July 20, 2011 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

hi Caro!!! hope your mom is doing good with the races!
Don't you just love Shelly's pep talks? She's so awesome! i feel so bad for Cassie today :(. got tickled when Brendon told Rachel she didn't have to be in all the pictures! That was too funny!!

Hope you are having a good day!!!

July 20, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi all, especially Genie and Carolyn, thanks for all you do.

I figure that Dani would go after Brenchal first, aren't they considered the biggest threats in the house.

I was going to vote in the poll about who I want to win HOH next week but I am torn. I want Jeff to win because I want him to stay in the game; but I want one of the newbies to win to shake things up a bit.

That's all for now. Thanks again Carolyn and Genie.

July 20, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

If Cassi only knew. Not sure if she will be happy stunned or mad stunned when she sees Shelly's goodbye message. Will she decide it was great game play or that her closest confidant was just a huge lair and all they talked about was game play?

Nap time, see you all for pre-show.

July 20, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Thanks for sharing the link for the Dragon Boat Racing Carolyn. That's awesome!!!!

Enjoy the show tonight!

July 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi KScoot! :) Thanks! She's awesome! Agreed - that was a good move.

Hi OcalaRob! :) Thanks for being here!

Hi Michigan Man!! :) I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if they'll be bringing HGs back, Cassi wont receive any potentially incriminating info in her goodbye messages.

July 20, 2011 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 20, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn!
Hi Dishers!

♥♥♥

I find it so wonderful & amazing how quickly bonds can be formed in such a short time. Lawon crying over his DR session really touched me! I really do hate to see Cassi go but if she has thrown in the towel guess I need to accept it. Just bugs me death when someone I have grown to like is leaving when there are a couple I would rather see go out the door. Especially, Personality Porsche....***dripping w/ sarcasm***

July 20, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Susan said...
Omg, I've only left a few comments today, one about Gaytor's ass and now one about boobs. Time to cut back on my estrogen.........


HA!

Now leave my boobs out of this!! (Or boob.) I have a leaky one and patching it with duct tape.

I showed a link to eBay yesterday on the new ones I am getting. I just hate spending $120 on a boob job.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170599505760&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_3473wt_1112

:o)

July 20, 2011 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 20, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Yes, Michigan. He is dating someone out in the real world. SEEMS I've heard him mention it and in somewhat of a context that it's not a strong relationship but he can't have a showmance because of it.

I think otherwise he would be more after Daniele than he is. I also think they would make a great couple outside the house.

Mind you, I could have dreamed all that and I'm not talking about a trip to the DR. It's just the way I roll.

I'm always the LAST one to believe in a romance on a TV show but for some reason I think a Dani/Dom could actually work. They just need to see where it goes AFTER the summer is over. I like the flirt/play/confide thing they have going now and hope she can manage to keep him in the house despite what the HasBeens want to do in backdooring him at any chance.

There I said it. I actually like something this season. This post will self-destruct before most can read it.

:o)

July 20, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

HI Carolyn!!

Great Caps!

Listening to Regan right now. First time I have remembered it was on.

Happy Wednesday Show Day!

July 20, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Long fish break, wonder what's going on.

July 20, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

I have a hard time watching the Real Player shows. No offense, but all of the hosts who aren't former BB players always seem to either slow the discussion down, jump from topic to topic, or come off as totally clueless about what the houseguests are talking about.

Gretchen was really the only one I could tolerate. Sorry. :/

July 20, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Mattitude! :) Regardless.. It's so nice to see YOU!! :)

Hey Michigan Man! :) Hmmm...

Hi Michelle! :) Thank you!! Me too..

Hi GayTor!! :) Smooooch!!

Hi MsFitz!! :) That was sweet! I agree.. I'm disappointed to see her leave, but I'm even more disappointed to see her just give in and sulk.

Hey Susan! :) Thank you!

Sorry for the delay.. my computer took a dump!

July 20, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

4:50 BBTime ... 7:50 Eastern ... I tell you, it is times like this when there really should just be one time zone ....

July 20, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Carolyn said

Please join us back here at

4:50pm Eastern

for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party! :0)


Is there time travel in tonight's viewing party? J/K

July 20, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

F5 F5 F5 F5.
I will NOT get got.

:o)

July 20, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Seriously Skippy

Kalia mentions the name of a song or the word song and we get fish?

July 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn - thanks for the updates!

Your screen cap of Jordan and Jeff With the smiling nominees makes me think they might be losing a 2 pack of jury votes.

July 20, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!!

New Top Post!!

July 20, 2011 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger danielle.royster said...

They have a lot of downtime in the house and now that I’m getting to know Cassi through the live feeds, I’ve totally fallen in love with her. She’s funny and she’s the only person, openly, targeting Rachel. Rachel is a tough competitor but she votes strictly from jealously and not strategy. I’m hoping the house flips and keeps Cassi! I can’t wait for the new episode to come on tonight and although I’ll be at work, I can still watch it on my phone! I went ahead and signed up for the Sling Adapter with my DISH Network employee account so I would never miss a minute of it. I can watch live and pre-recorded content and I don't even have to be at home to do so. The Sling Adapter is normally $99 but with a special promotion with DISH Network, new and existing customers can now get it for free. People can go here to get more information http://bit.ly/lDiR6U!

July 21, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below