;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 22, 2011

BB13: Friday Morning, July 22

Good Morning BB Dishers! :)

Ready to see what's in store for us on the live feeds this morning?

Last night along with the good-natured fun, there was a lot of strategizing and agenda pushing in the house. Daniele and Kalia have made it their mission to keep Dominic safe this week for their own agendas. While Daniele needs someone she thinks is in her back pocket, Kalia wants Lawon gone so she can get the last golden key.

For further details and transcribed conversations, read Carolyn's fabulous Overnight Report!

Today, we're expecting the Food Competition wit a possible visit of a celebrity to the house and the nominations with its accompanying scrambling and game talk.  The chances are that Rachel will be nominating Dominic and Adam with the target being Adam, but the day can bring any number of unexpected turns. We'll also be looking out for the chance we will be allowed to peek in on the competition.

With so much happening in the house that's never shown on the shows that are edited to spin a story the producers want, the live feeds are essential. If you don't want to be left out in the dark, this is the time to try the 3 day free trial!

8:15 AM BBT
Control Room!
Wakey, Wakey House Guests! You have a busy day ahead!

8:24 AM BBT
They're up!

  • F1 and 2 Kalia and Lawon are still in bed and chatting Kalia says she can hear them building. 
  • f 3 and 4, Brendon and Shelly are in the kitchen chatting and getting their morning started. RAchel comes down and greets them happily.
  • They're on lock down.
  • Lawon and Kalia settle back into sleep.
  • Rachel, Brendon and Shelly are chit chatting in the kitchen about sleeping. what Cassi is doing and slop.
8:38 AM BBT
Extended Palm Trees. Production is probably trying to get them all going! There's a lot to do today!

8:43 AM BBT
Nothing has changed!
Same people on the same feeds.


  • Shelly is talking about a time she lost her keys in the elevator shaft, and when police came to look as well, everyone thought she was in trouble. Talk turns to learning to drive stick shift.
  • Brendon is cooking a huge pan of eggs.
  • Talk turns to how Daniele, Lawon, Kalia, Adam and Dominic were up late giggling. The others don't get how they stay up that late, especially with a food competition looming.
  • Kitchen talk has turned to the iphone scanner app, shopping and various stores and malls. Shelly asks them if they've ever seen celebrities in stores. 
9:03 AM BBT


  • Kalia joins them in the kitchen and starts on her breakfast.
  • F 1 and 2 switch to the Candy Room where Jeff, Jordan, Daniele and Porsche are sleeping.
  • Talk has turned to parking and traffic tickets. Brendon starts in on the LAPD and we get palm trees. (*Brendon has been very condescending toward everything Rachel has been saying According to him she can't find proper parking, can't shop, can't get right directions, has traffic tickets, etc. It seems everything she says, he has the need to counter. He keeps saying that she needs to listen to him about everything)
  • Since they're talking about people and subjects that are not allowed by production, we get to sightsee among the palm tress a lot.
  • Feeds come back and Lawon has joined the living. Rachel is off camera. They're still talking about parking tickets and jury duty.
  • Shelly is called to DR. (9:35 AM BBT)
  • Talk has turned to Casey Anthony. They all believe she was convicted. Kalia and Brendon are doing most of the talking. 
9:42 AM BBT


Brendon: Hello my princess.
Rachel: You hurt my feelings when you talk that way in front of other people...
Brendon: I didn't...
Rachel: Don't interrupt me. I understand that I need a lawyer... You belittle me in front of people. You make me feel stupid... Even when you tell me in on front of Daniele not to talk game without you... You make me feel like a child. That I can't handle things correctly... 
Brendon: (tries to interrupt again)
Rachel: I understand that sometimes I don't understand how to handle things but you need to know I don't want you to say in front of people that I don't know how to handle things.
Brendon: Can I talk now? I have told you not to say things like that and to go to DR but you don't.

Rachel is trying to get him to see that his reactions to her are not appropriate but he is focused on being right.  The argument turns to money. (This argument is not about money but about control)

9:51 AM BBT
  • The feeds go to palm trees and come back to the kitchen with Kalia and Lawon. Talk is sporadic and  disconnected. Kalia finds it funny that Brendon and Rachel are fighting about a speeding ticket they Rachel didn't pay.
  • Shelly comes out of DR and joins the other two who have moved to the bathroom. She wonders if everyone is sleeping. Chit chat about sleeping ensues.
  • Lawon and Kalia decide it's a good time to go up to HoH. They knock but no answer. (*duh)
  • They decide to go back to bed. Lawon briefly says that he hopes they get put up rather than get backdoored. Kalia pretends to agree and they settle in for a snooze on all feeds.
  • Rachel is called to DR.
  • Adam is up.
  • Brendon joins Shelly and Adam in the bathroom. Chatter.
10:19 AM BBT

  • Oddly, Shelly is cleaning....
  • Dominic has joined the living.
  • Brendon is helping Shelly clean.
  • All feeds on BB maids... Chatting. They're complaining (rightfully so) that the shower and the toiler are disgusting. Shelly and Brendon talk about how their families reacted to them being on the show. Brendon says that his sister blasted CBS for showing his ex-fiance.
10: 39 AM BBT

Lawon goes up to HoH to talk to Rachel and we get tree'd.



Rachel: who wasn't scared to have blood on his hands. Who wasn't scared to play the game.
Lawon: I put personal issues aside and I played with you guys. It would play a big part with me staying in the game and in the jury house. I would vote by who played the better game. I know it will be the veterans. You played the better game... I want to be with ya'll . I know that you guys can help me. I sit back and listen to you all.
Rachel: Say you win HoH next week.. have you thought who you would nominate?
Lawon: No because there's the key,.. and I dont' know what would happen. But I would come to you all.
Rachel: Is someone would come to you and say put up RAchel and Brendon/...


Lawon: No. Why would I do that? It's already been tried.
Rachel: Why take the target out of the house?
Lawon laughs and gets up to give her a high five.
Lawon: I'm with you boo. If someone takes one of you two, you would come after them.
Rachel: so what would you do next week? Who would you nominate.
Lawon: I would start with the old. See who's in the house... I wouldn't do anything so I won't be a target.
Rachel: If we don't put you up, it won't be to back door you. Obviously nominations might not stay the same... I have no idea what I'm going to do...

She gets up to get Brendon. He comes in.


Rachel: Lawon wanted to talk to us.
Brendon: good.
Lawon: So I was telling her that I have been loyal to you since day one. And I want to play with you til the end... I wouldn't be insulted if you put us up first because I know in my heart you have my best at heart. I want to be able to play the veto... I need you guys in the house... Of course you guys are a target...
Brendon: For sure.
Lawon: from the new people you would be the first to go out...  I got your back in the jury house... Even with Keith. I gave him my word even if he talked behind my back and I voted for him... I give my word. I got your back... Whatever you guys will do, If you put me up.. I would hope you have my back.
Brendon: We know we like you... We trust you. We have faith in you. Don't sweat it, no matter what happens.

In other words, Lawon is saying everything he can to keep himself safe. Are the other two buying it? We'll find out when Lawon leaves.

Production: Hey guys in the HoH. Unfortunately, you guys are going to get locked out, so if you want to grab anything you need.
Brendon: Okay.

This breaks up the conversation. Lawon leaves and the other two grab their clothes.

Brendon: I don't think our feeling will change about Lawon.
Rachel: He cracks me up. He says the same thing over and over.
Brendon: He's just saying what we want to hear.



Feeds come back with Rachel saying that Daniele is in the best position in the game. She's safe and can sit back and form relationships in the game. Brendon says that Daniele is bummed that she can't play but that she's a smart layer and is using the situation to her advantage. They both agree that Dominic will be loyal to Daniele and if she wants to join up with Jeff and Jordan then that's what will happen. Brendon says he feels more comfortable with Adam in the game over Dominic because he can read Adam.


Rachel: Bottom line, if one of them wins, they will go after us. No matter what.
Brendon: The biggest mistake we can make in the game is going against Jeff and Jordan.

And palms.


Feeds come back to everyone milling around in the kitchen with general chit chat

11:18 AM BBT


Rachel is tell Porsche they need to check in with her and that she probably needs to win HoH next week. Porsche says she can live with that. She thinks the ones they should focus on are Adam and Dominic. Jeff comes in briefly and they continue their conversation. Rachel wants to make sure that Porsche is in it to make it to the end. Porsche tells her they have to stick together (she and Rachel) and have each other's backs because they are both targets. They end their conversation and go to the kitchen with the others.

11:33 AM BBT


  • Shelly, Rachel, Porsche, Dominic, Adam and Jeff are in the kitchen. General chit chat and milling around. Some are cooking, some are eating. Some are in the bathroom getting ready (off camera) Rachel tells them that koala bears sleep for 22 hours a day and eat the other two. Shelly says that will be Kalia;s nickname in the house. Someone asks where Kalia is. Rachel says she's sleeping. They all laugh.
  • Jordan is alone, putting on make-up in the Candy Room.
  • In the kitchen, Dominic sneezes. (*Bless you!)
11:49 PM BBT
Trivia
Food Competition

**We'll be back with a New Top Post with the results and aftermath of the Food Competition as soon as the feeds come back.






Permalink







65 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep wondering who the celebrity is, I would love to see Justin Timberlake stop by..he movie is opening today...

July 22, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Morning Genie!

I just realized they didn't give a voting option for food this week so I guess it is just slop for the have nots.


There is a black cloud surrounding the HOH room and its name is Brendon.

July 22, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Good Morning!!!

omg can I take another week of Rachel on the feeds?

July 22, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Michelle! :) Damn that's true! Maybe there won't be Have Nots this week. Agreed about Brendon!

Morning MnM! :) Think happy thoughts :)

July 22, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Pam!! How did I not see you there? JT would be awesome! Love him :)

July 22, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I think the celebrity might be someone from the TV show 90210 (unless CBS won't allow anything connected to another station) because of Adam's passion.
But I agree with someone else already guessed: It makes more sense, knowing CBS, for Kutcher to show up since he'll be promoting his TV show.

July 22, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, Dishers!



One comment & then I am off to finish getting ready for tonight's b'day celebration for my Mom.

If there was any way that I might have begun to like Brenden it all went south last night.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!!

July 22, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good morning BBdishers! I just want to take a minute to thank everyone the runs this blog! As from reality ...ugh! Another week with Rachel in HOH.

July 22, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I was glad to see Shelly's DR session. It helped shed light on the relationship with Cassi-which parts were genuine and how she really felt about Cassi being evicted. It made me feel better about Shelly.

Kalia referred to Adam as a traditional floater-does that make her a non-traditional floater.

Rachel is sickened by the idea of Lawon being in jury house because he is such a floater. Yet his partner is the one trying to get them put on the block so she can be given a golden key which seems like lazy game play to me.

And Brendon implied that he let Rachel win HOH. Aren't people who don't give their all in competitions and people who throw comps so other people have to do all their dirty work considered floaters?

July 22, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Linda! :) That would be cool for Adam!

Morning MsFitz! :) Happy Birthday to your MaMa! I wish her a long, healthy and happy life! :)

Morning Renne! :) You're so sweet! Thank you! :)

Morning Grendon! :)

July 22, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Hell Week part Duex!

The only interesting thing i saw last night was Shelly picking up the "Rachel WTF? Torch". Its disappointing that Jordan still preferences things with "she means well" or "shes a sweet girl". She's not!

July 22, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Johnny! :)

July 22, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie...

Yes I am out here lurking....LOL

I love JT too..he is adorable..

I was asking in chat room if there was a scifi movie coming out this week because the zingbot was there last night and Julie had a pleated cape on her dress...just thinking.

Pam

July 22, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Good Morning everyone! after reading most comments I think I am the only one that actually likes rachel and disliked Cassi lol oh well thats the great thing about this site! 1. we all get to have our own opinion and 2. Even if we dont like someone it is kept for the most part classy with no name calling! Much <3 to our bbdish queens Genie and Caro!

July 22, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Genie, and Dishers!!!

omg another week of the Rachel and Brenden show...uggg! They better not turn on Jeff and Jordan! I can just see Dani now planting that seed if she feels like Dom is going home. I know Dani is playing the game, but I just dont really care for her right now. I cant wait to see how the last golden key works, it will for sure cause Rachel to have a huge breakdown...hehehe

July 22, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Jennifer! :) I like Rachel and I feel for her. She's trying to work on herself and they way she reacts to people. No one is perfect (not even Cassi), but I have to respect someone who is trying to better themselves.

July 22, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Edie! :)

July 22, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning Everyone!!

You know, sometimes I feel sorry for Rachel. She has to have major self esteem issues to stay with someone like Brendon who continually belittles everything about her. I wonder how much worse he will be once the "bloom" has worn from their relationship.

I'm not a fan of Rachel's but I think if she got help for her self esteem issues she would probably kick Brendon to the curb and be a much happier/nicer person.

July 22, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Hask said...

Oh please! Rachel is a real messs....And self centered and thinks she's all that and a bag of chips, which she certainly is not!!!!!!! Jordan is so much more of a lady compared to that!!!!! Southern accent and all!!

July 22, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Genie!!!!!!!

July 22, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Genie

You and I have often disagreed on Rachel. I don't enjoy her competitive side and think she does continue to get that Rachel attitude that people didn't like last year. But truthfully, although I could probably only handle her in small doses and I would never want to play sports with her, I don't think I would have a problem with her in the real world. I do think that maybe reality television isn't the place for her if she really wants people to look at her differently. I do think Rachel is very insecure about her looks. I do think this has a tendency to make her act petty and catty and even to base some of her game decisions on emotion vs. strategy. And I can't help but think that her insecurity is part of what keeps her with Brendon.

Brendon, I absolutely do not like. I've explained my reasoning many times. I think Rachel needs to run away from him as fast as she can.

July 22, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I'm going to have to disagree with you, Genie. I see no sincere effort on Rachel's part to change behavior. A true desire to change requires work and diligence. Rachel is capable of small modifications for short periods of time, but I detect no deep realization of shortcomings on her part.

July 22, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning OH Genie of the SEA!!!

That screen cap of Kahlia is totally cracking me up!!

Excellent work my dear ... carry on ...

Good Morning Dishers!! Gee, who is going on the block, who is gonna be a have/have not ... so much in one day!!!!


Yes, this is fantastic!

July 22, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

It seems to me that Brendon and Rachael need to go to pre-marriage counseling before walking down the aisle--their bickering is going to hurt them in the BB house if they are not careful. My votes go to Jeff and Jordan for sure!

July 22, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

I too am a Rachel fan, and not a Cassie fan...I agree with what Genie said...Rachel is so insecure that she thinks people will like her more if she wins, she does not want anyone to say she is floating through. I think she came in to play to win..thats it..yes she says stupid stuff, but she has a kind heart..people that have to pat themselves on their on backs are insecure imo..and being in that house has to make you nuts..

Thanks
Pam

July 22, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Morning All!

I hope todays food comp is one where they fight for food for every day of the week, by either answering pop culture questions or working together to get certain food items. Those are my favorites! And that could be why there was no Have Not food's to vote on.

I do wish they would just get rid of the have nots and go back to the old food comps, I liked them so much better.

July 22, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Genie, just wanted to pop in and let you know you are doing a great job on the dish ... so love your commentary through the dialogue of the HG's!!

YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

MWAH!

July 22, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Cris! :)

Morning Hask! :) No one is all bad and no one is all good :) No. One. :)

Pam - You're welcome.

Morning Grendon! :) Agreed :)

Morning Hey Miss! :) That;s why it's awesme that everybody has their opinions and their won lens to see the world. :) I like my lens :)

Morning Steph! :) Thank you! :)

Morning Peppi! :) Agreed! :)

July 22, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

morning Genie!!

I think Rachel has tried, last year she would have never kept her moth shut to kristen or held a convo with her like she did cassie after a tiff.

sure she is insecure, and Brendon sure don't help it any!

July 22, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Elizabeth! :) I agree! :)

Steph - Thanks again! :)

MnM! :) Agreed about Brendon and MOrning again :)

July 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Genie, I certainly hope my comment didn't come across as aggressive. It was truly meant as an agree to disagree.

July 22, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hey Miss - I know honey! We can disagree and we can still be friends! :)

July 22, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

When I met Rachel and Brendon at the Reality Rally, they were both quite sweet. She let me take a picture between her and her man, and yes, she laughed when I asked!!

She is petite and beautiful, Brendon is tall and handsome ...

When they sat at the table with Annie from BB12, we all started talking about how Annie was the REAL Saboteur and Ragan just sat in the DR room picking which thing he would do ... and then it really didn't seem like he would get caught at anything and he made $20K!!

We were all laughing so hard! Both Rachel and Annie said I needed my own show .... ahahahahahahahaha

Then I got to see my Shirtless Hayden!! Yes, Reality Rally was a blast!

July 22, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Thanks Genie

July 22, 2011 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, Shelly and Brendon can come to my house and stay any time they want ... as long as they clean ...


I so hate to clean and they seem to really love it! Really!!

July 22, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning Genie,Caro and all dishers!!!
Another week of Rachel...wasnt looking forward to that!! Brendon needs to step back a bit..getting to be too much.Looking forward to an interesting week though,so we shall see :)
Keep up the fantastic work ladies!!
Muah!!! xoxoxo

July 22, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Andrea! :) Thank you! :)

Steph - inorite?

July 22, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Riveting....I mean riveting feeds today! :/

July 22, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michelle - inorite? But when the action starts, it STARTS! lol

July 22, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wouldn't say I am a fan of rachel's but I do feel for her and I did not like cassi at all. I felt she thought she was better than everyone else. If you didn't agree with her then you were not carrying on an "adult" conversation. Plus saying she was leaving because all the girls were jealous was ridiculous.

July 22, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone notice that last night BB did NOT show Cassi that Shelly admitted to voting out Keith? We heard Shelly say that she told Cassi in her goodbye message...

Makes me think that Cassi is coming back - or someone is!! I hope so!!

I dont understand why people keep wanting the veterans to win. This is going to be a very boring game with them just wiping out all the newbies. I want to see what the newbies would do! And target a vet! Come on!

July 22, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, why are these two getting married again? From what I've seen their relationship is based on mostly superficial things.

July 22, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Hey Genie and all:)
I'm hoping that the food comp is for the house to play together to get certain foods instead of a have not week.
Those comps are always fun to watch too:)Maybe that's why there is no America's Vote?

July 22, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

I'm really not a Rachel fan...I can however acknowleddge she is trying on certain things....my issue is that we see that effort...and then see DR's like last nights..."I always get my way"
:(

July 22, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Sabrina! :)

Morning Lorsby! :) Everyone sees things differently :)

Morning Anon! :)

Morning MissLissa! :) I'm hoping that too!

July 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

my biggest Rachel issue is that she is being exploited by the show. She's not a bad person, but she has some serious issues and I don't think its fair to subject the other HG's to her antics. Cassi said she "gets it now". In a game of survival the only way to deal with Rachel is to damage her psyche

July 22, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

afternoon Genie!

Grendon, i agree with your view on Rachel and Brendon.

Rachel is not the worst person in the world, and i think Jordan sees her as she is. Brendon on th eother hand id a control freak.
Unfortunately if they do get married, i do not see it lasting.

Danielle, is really becoming very obvious, i wolud not be surprised to see Rachel and Jordan figure out her plans. I hope so.

Danielle is almost this seasons Kevin, coming up with the "lie" that will either send Rachel or Jeff home.

July 22, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

misslissa

I completely agree with you about Rachel's DR's. That's why every time I try to understand her and give her a fair shake I end up frustrated.

One thing that is making me rethink my feelings is that I read Ragan's blog. He considers Rachel to be a friend now and defends her to some degree saying that her intentions are good.

I'm not saying I would blindly follow along and like Rachel just because Ragan likes her. But they had one of the real relationships in the house. Some of the relationships are very casual and you know that once the game is over the people won't stay in touch. Some people actually do develop lifelong friendships or lifelong enemies.

Ragan and Rachel began as friends. Then it completely imploded. Of all the relationships in the house that season their's was the most volatile. Yes, other people said mean things about Rachel. Yes, Ragan had disagreements with other HGs. But because they actually did care about each other at the beginning, the things they said and did to each other had much more serious repercussions. They really hurt each other. Therefore, if they could move past it and become friends, there must be more to Rachel than what we see.

That's not to say that I won't continue to complain about her from time to time (O.K. Most of the time.) As a 'real' person, she might be o.k. As a BB player, she is infuriating.

July 22, 2011 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Katie said...

I think bc dick left... One of the 3 evicted... Keith, cassi... And whoever is evicted this week... America will vote to give them a second chance to play.. Maybe as Americas player... That way all the weeks are on track again... I think that may be the twist... Supposedly Keith and cassi are being sequestered somewhere not at home. I want cassi back!! I hate brenchel!!!

July 22, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya lScott! :)

Hiya Katie! :)

July 22, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

((((Genie))))) And a big hug to all Dish family!! What a house...what a game....what a group!!! I must say that the pouting and poor sportmanship of Rachel is getting quite old. You can only keep appologizing so many times before it becomes just words!

At times it appears the game to be very routine with the HG just always talking but you know what the outcome will be, but then CBS must see this and decide to throw a wrench into it for us viewers.

It became so intense so fast it seems like the game has been going for at least a month if not more.. I look forward to seeing Cassi come back because I really think that is what is going to happen since they did not let her see the goodbye that Shelli told her that she was the vote!

Okay...done boring you all....

July 22, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

OK, people in my office keep walking by and snickering at me for being so into BB. They hear the feeds going...LOL

I'm glad it's Friday.

I want to shake Brendon until his brain rattles. From my point of view, he's rude.

Can jelly beans melt? Rachel, aren't you a science person?? Sorry, I just heard that convo.

I made hot ham-n-cheese sammies for everyone at work for lunch today. There are some left over. Anyone want one?

July 22, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Red! :)

Hiya Zany!! :) Long time no see! :)

JANE, where ARE YOU??

July 22, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Hiya Genie!!!! I lurk. A lot.


I gotta go find some pain meds. Back is bothering me, I fell last Sunday pretty hard and it's now catching up to me. Falling + spinal fusion = NOT GOOD.

July 22, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi EVERYONE!

Just heard on The Talk ~ David Hasselhoff is visiting the BB house!

Hope this isn't repeat, but don't have it in me to read everything! LOL

July 22, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Zany ~ first very long time no see!

Second ~ spinal fusion + life = not good! Seems like every thing I try to do causes wayyyy too much pain, which is why I ended up with 2 fusions in the first place!

July 22, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good afternoon Genie and fellow BBDishers.

I am feeling very hopeful that Cassi will be back in the BB House soon. The look on Rachel's face would be priceless! I'm having evil thoughts that Brenchel was locked out of HoH to prepare for an unexpected & surprise Pandora's Box that Cassi will play a part of. Hey, a girl can dream!

July 22, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Zany - Sorry to hear honey! Gentle hugs!

Hiya Marci! Interesting! :)

July 22, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

***Brendon: The biggest mistake we can make in the game is going against Jeff and Jordan


I'm hoping he sticks to that!!

I am really, really having a hard time with Rachel. Even just looking at her is making me angry and I have her muted. When I am listening to her, most times my blood is boiling.
Brendon is also making me crazy with his holier than thou attitude. No wonder Rachel is so insecure. Who talks that way to someone they love??? wow!! I hope that they are first to jury house so I can enjoy the rest of the season :)

July 22, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Genie ~ he is on the new show ~ same name. Regular people who have the same name as 'stars'! He will be on Sundays show.

Was hoping for someone better! LOL Did I say that???

July 22, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Oh and hiya Genie!

July 22, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Cindi! :)

Hiya Sparklin! :) Breathe! :)

Everyone- There will be a New Top Post when the feeds come back!

July 22, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay.. so i think we might have Pandora's box.. thats the only reason they would be locked out.

Also i dont think they will have a have have not comp this week.. only 6 people could compete in that. I think it will be a food comp

Also how soon in the past do evicted houseguest reenter the house??? i heard that keith and cassie are in sequester.

July 22, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Sparklin ~ DITTO!

But what's odd is Brendon is soooooo insecure himself. I won't be around much til new HOH!

July 22, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post!

Competition or Nominations?

July 22, 2011 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below