;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Afternoon Before Nominations

2:26pm BBT
Feeds are back! There was a luxury comp involving David Hasselhoff, which Jordan won. She got to choose 4 HGs to come up to the HoH room to watch CBS' new show "Sam Name." From what we can gather, Brendon, Rachel, Dominic and Daniele were not among the chosen...

To sum up the past 45 minutes on the live feeds... Rachel and Brendon seem to have struck up a deal with Dominic. He says he's with them 100%. I believe Adam will be the target this week. Further, Dominic has offered to go after Jeff via the backdoor, in the event he wins the next HoH.

Following a very low whispered conversation with Brendon and Rachel in the Purple Room, Dominic goes off to find Daniele in the Candy Room... more whispering... He tells her Brendon and Rachel are idiots with no game...

OK.. That's the summary. Below is what I managed to transcribe during the very low whispers.

We still have a Nomination Ceremony ahead of us today... Will there be a Have/Have Not comp? I have no idea. Perhaps they'll let everyone eat for the week in advance of the expected Endurance Comp this coming Thursday???

***at 3:47pm BBT, Shelly confirms everyone will be eating this week.

As off 3:20pm BBT, we have Palm Trees... The rest of the Pre-Nomination Live Feed updates for this afternoon will be contained within this post.

Here's the play-by-play from when the feeds first came back...

2:26pm BBT
Quad
We join Brendon, Rachel and Dominic in the Purple Room, whispering... (***really difficult to hear)

Rachel: They're building a side alliance. I don't trust Lawon. Obviously.. are you kidding me? Who's upstairs in the HoH room right now? Adam works with Jeff. And Jordan doesn't win sh*t...
Dominic: They said last week, we just made a deal for Veto.. And I was like, al I wanna do is play with you. We'll just weed out the weak players.. And he was like, you'd probably go to Dani right? And i was like, well, I don't know if I trust Dani..

Talk turns to Kalia... or Porsche..

Brendon: She'll do anything..
Dominic: She's your puppy.

Then to Jeff & Jordan, as Dominic says he'll win HoH next and backdoor him.

Dominic: They truth of it is, if it's me, you two and Dani, and we just cut Jeff.. if I win next week.. we can backdoor him.
Rachel: How do we know that you're not telling Jeff you're gonna backdoor us?
Brendon: He's been gunning for you the whole time. We are the biggest targets in this game...
Rachel: Everyone thinks that J/J are so sweet and nice.
Dominic: That's true, but people also think that Jeff's a bully.. So who's the target right now? Lawon, right?

Rachel: Even stupider is that we haven't done nomination yet.. Daniele is an amazing competitor. Daniele is way better than Cassi..
Dominic: And she's cuter.
Rachel: You're so stupid.

***I'm getting everything I can hear.. It's really tough right now.

Dominic: Does Dani have any control over Kalia?
Rachel: No.

Rachel wants to move the conversation to the pool, because all the other HGs are up in HoH right now.. Brendon nixes the idea.

Dominic: When do you guys wanna go after jeff?
Rachel: OK, Jeff made the 1st strike.. We told them last week they should nominate Shelly and Cassi, and he yelled at me about it, so I was like, ok, nominate who you wanna nominate.. We wanted them to put Cassi up.. Jordan came up to me at the end of the week and she was like, after the couples, we don't have to work together anymore, if you don't want... Now.. they just took everyone else upstairs, and not me, and I'm the HoH... and she thinks she can't beat us.

Rachel wants to go grab Daniele to talk to her..

Rachel: Are you with us?
Dominic: 100% to the end.
Rachel: look at me.
Dominic: 100%. I know I'm the biggest target here without a partner.
Rachel: And if Brendon goes, you have to work with me and Daniele.

Talk turns to Porsche..

Dominic: 100%.
Rachel: Your word better be good.

2:49pm BBT
Quad
Dominic leaves the room. He says.. "They're out."

We follow Dominic to Daniele's bed.

Dominic: Number one, they have no game whatsoever. They're like, Dani's out social hub.
Dani: I should just get them to nominate Jeff and Jordan.
Dominic: No, don't do that. But they don't think Kalia will vote for me.. and I'm nonchalantly trying to say, put us up, and I'll work on Jeff and Jordan.

Porsche enters.

Porsche: I was wrong. Everyone in that video has a country twang.

Dominic: So, who has a better shot? Me or David Hasselhoff?
Porsche: He has a lot of money.
Dani: I've never dated a guy for money. But I like manly men, PT.. You're a little boy.

CUT TO:
Feed 2
3:12pm BBT
Kalia &Shelly
Backyard Couch

Brief chatter about what a treat it was just to watch a tv show... Shelly mentions Rachel's crabby because she can only eat what's in her HoH basket, and since they were all up there, she couldn't get to it.

CUT TO:
3:36pm BBT
Feed 2
Hammock
Rachel & Brendon

Rachel: Brendon, I'm not stupid. I'm not gonna nominate Jeff & Jordan. I'm not upset they didn't pick us. I'm upset because I'm fighting with my fiance.

Feed flips to Jeff for a moment in the kitchen, then back to the bickering,

Rachel: I wouldn't ever nominate them. I'm not stupid.

Feed flips to Shelly, Jeff & Jordan.

Shelly: I told her last night just to be gracious. It's ridiculous.
Jordan: It's like you have to be close to just her, and no one else.
Shelly: It's ridiculous.
Jordan: I told Jeff... If she needs to change her nominees and put us up, I will go off..
Shelly: She wouldn't. Act your age not your shoe size... She's such a poor sport. Did her parents ever teach her how to lose? It's luxury for gosh sake. It' snot the end of the world. Absolutely ridiculous. And cries? Gimme a break! She's showing her true colors. It doesn't matter.

3:43pm
Dominic joins Shelly and Jordan in the kitchen... Jeff too. Light chatter...

Dominic: I still can't believe Jordan got that by the binoculars... Like, oh yeah, David Hasselhoff!

Rachel enters...

Rachel: I had no idea. Jordan is a genius. I would've never guessed that in a million years.
Jeff: A genius huh?
Dominic: I guessed John Stamos..
Shelly: We're gonna have to ration food this week, because everybody's eating.

**Thank you for confirming that Shelly.

CUT TO:
3:48pm BBT
Feed 2
Brendon: Ok. So I think that Jeff and Jordan might be working with Shelly and Kalia.
Dani: Why would she do that.. Dumbest thing ever. Listen to me, I promise you Kalia will vote to keep Dominic over Adam. Kalia tells me a lot of stuff that Jordan says..
Brendon: We talked to Dominic, and we're 100% on board for the 4 of us..

Rachel: Last week when Jordan was HoH, she was like, you're kind of bitchy..
Dani: And she told Cassi you're jealous of her..
Rachel: Cuz she's pretty? Whatever. Anyway.. She also said, that if she wanted to she could backdoor us..
Dani: I really want Adam out, but.. What if.. I.. and only if I feel 100%.. What if I talk to Adam. There's already you versus them.. The problem is, I feel like you guys would be too scared to put them up..
Rachel: I'm not.
Dani: You can't. You'd have to backdoor them. If I could talk to Adam and get him to put them up..
Rachel: Why would he do that?
Dani: I'm just gonna get a feel for it.
Rachel: Why would he come to us and be on our side instead of Jeff and Jordan's? I said to Dominic, we're the biggest targets.. People would be stupid to get rid of us.

Dani: Here's the problem.. When it comes down to it, somebody is gonna flip. The problem is, not this week, not next week, but the week after.. We get Jeff or Jordan out.. That's 2 votes we automatically lose on the jury. You have to play thinking..

Brendon: They're gonna try to do the same thing. They're gonna have someone win an HoH for them and put us up.
Dani: Like Shelly.

Brendon & Rachel agree Shelly would do it 100%.

Dani: Wait to Veto and see what happens. Be very vague. They were all talking, and Kalia told me... Jordan's gonna come to you and say she picked them because they got the same answer.

Rachel says that had she won, she'd have picked Dani and Jordan to come without hesitation. Dani tells her to let it go. It's not an important game move. Brendon reiterates she should'nt be upset..

Dani: I'm gonna go downstairs and get some alone time with Adam.
Brendon:
Just be careful when you talk to hjim.
Dani:
Duh.. As of now, I think that's the best game move.
Rachel:
To nominate Adam and Dominic.

Talk turns to Kalia and Lawon.. They blame each other for everything...

Dani: That's someone you want to have around. Imagine being next to her in the final 2.

4:00pm BBT - Rachel throws out the idea of backdooring Jeff & Jordan this week...

Dani: You have to remember that after this week, it's a completely new game. When it comes to singles, they're done.
Rachel: What do you mean?
Dani: Jeff & Jordan wont be with you.. I don't think they trust me much either. It's just a matter of who strikes first.
Rachel: I feel like they already struck first.

They all agree that Jeff and Jordan didn't come to win, they came to spend the summer together and make it to jury. They throw around a what if.. If Jeff and Jordan are on the block together, Jeff's out.

Brendon: If Dominic and Adam are up on the block..
Dani: Kalia would vote out Adam, no hesitation.
Rachel: I can't believe she thought I was jealous of Cassi.
Brendon: Baby.

CUT TO:
4:06pm BBT
Feed 1
Jeff Enters HoH...

Jeff: You guys aren't sad about the thing..
Rachel: Nooo... Not at all! I was bummed about the sushi but that was all.

Brendon: We're putting up Dominic and Adam, but we have to win the PoV..
Rachel: What do you think?
Jeff: I think the same thing.

Rachel: I wanted to talk to you and Jordan. I feel like people are trying to create a rift between us.. cuz they're already doing the same thing to us..
Jeff: On our part, I don't listen to sh*t people say. Sit tight while we play our game. We're not going after you guys ever.. It's not even in our mind.
Rachel: I just got concerned because last week Jordan said to me, after we get to 10, we don't need to work with you anymore.
Jeff: We want to be with you to the final 5.
Rachel: Us too.
Jeff: I'm here to have fun. Trust me, we 100% are not blinded by anything.. Jordan gets nervous and I do too..
Rachel: When people say stuff to me, I'm like, ok, now your'e on my radar.
Jeff: But trust me, from our point, we wanna go to final 5 with you. I don't want a floater to sneak by... It would be a f'in fairy tale ending if one of us wins..
Rachel: I agree. And that's my big issue with Lawon. He doesn't do anything, and he wont choose sides. Also, I think we really have the opportunity this week to go after Adam or Dominic.
Jeff: which one are you thinking?
Brendon: We've talked to both... and both give us the answers they think we wanna hear.
Rachel: I feel like with Ada,, he's such a wild card, whatever deal we have with him, he'd flip it.
Brendon: I think he'll be a good physical competitor, but not the mental..
Jeff: Adam, I think he'll choke.
Brendon: I agree. I just wanna be careful about getting too comfortable with either of them.

Brendon: Anyway.. We're putting up Dominic no matter what.

This conversation is ongoing on feed 2 and quite important, considering all that's transpired today... Spark up your feeds, folks! If you need the free trial, it's just below here..


4:45pm BBT
Feed 1
Jeff, Rachel, Brendon

Having spent a good 40 minutes upstairs mending fences, reinforcing the strength of their alliance and making nice, Jeff leaves...

Brendon: Well, that's exactly what he need to do. (paraphrasing) No matter, I think we have more people on our side when it does eventually happen...

Rachel's done talking. She asks Brendon to go downstairs and check to see if the Nominations screen is up yet.

4:49pm BBT
Shelly to HoH...

Shelly: Are you good?
Rachel: (big Smiles) I'm great!
Shelly: I know it was hard for you with the Sushi thing..
Rachel: Oh, no. I'm totally fine. (Big Smiles) I didn't even care about the Sushi.

Shelly leaves... Brendon returns.

Rachel: Baby, please don't tell everyone I was upset abut the Sushi. People are coming up here asking about it..
Brendon: I didn't. I think Jordan did. Are you just gonna stay up here til nominations?
Rachel: yes...







Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







52 Comments:

Blogger MnM said...

*whew*

great Job Carolyn!!!!

do you think it's noms now?

good lord!

July 22, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Yay NTP!

Didn't get me this time :)

July 22, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Shelly's right. Rachel's crabby, but not because of food.

July 22, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I just noticed, Porsche isn't wearing velour. Did they get new clothes?

July 22, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Phew!! Thank you, MnMinILL! Good gravy!

Hiya MM! :)

Hi HeyMiss!

July 22, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hey back Carolyn
I'm sending you good wishes this evening. I think it's going to be a busy one.

July 22, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Rachel will never change.

The Red Queen is upset with Alice.

July 22, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Okay, I didn't before but now, I want Jeff to win HOH next week and get rid of Rachel.

July 22, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

so..Rachel thinks she should either win everything or be involved in every win. I guess the other people just aren't important. She CRIED? How is it any more fair to exclude the others? wow wowo wowowoow

July 22, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Soap and binoculars = David Hasselhoff?

Jordan is the master

July 22, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I was just reading the update. Rachel's whining because she wasn't the center of the universe again. Oh sweet lord. I was trying to be understanding and bash Rachel today but dang-the girl makes it SO hard to like her.

July 22, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Rachels is so bent out of shape because she didn't get invited upstairs for show.

I love Shellie's response: "Act your age, not your shoe size!" I'm glad Shellie is getting fired up AND when Cassie returns, WATCH OUT!

No noms as of 3:46!

July 22, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

You were right Carolyn. No food comp, everyone gets to eat. No have nots this week. Leading up to Endurance? Hope, Hope, Hope

July 22, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Afternoon all:)

I'd be willing to bet J/J chose all the people who haven't won anything to be kind! If only Rachel could see you don't have to "win" everything to "win" something

July 22, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Well, that made absolutely no sense (meaning my last post). I meant to say I was trying NOT to bash Rachel.

July 22, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jordan didn't pick Rachel because other ppl need to get something too. She was being her normal nice self.

Rachel of course sees everything as an a front to her.

July 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone hear lawon and Adam talking about a new twist right before feeds cut back inside?

July 22, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I should be watching the game talk in the HOH room, but I'm going to have to depend on you Carolyn. I cannot listen to this.

July 22, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Does anyone even know who Dani is truly aligned with?


I was thinking, if this week is endurance, it would be kinda cool if the new HOH got to pick one of the evicted house guests to come back into the game. The added incentive would probably make some that would throw the comp be willing to fight for it.
Without extra incentive most of the newbies will throw the comp thinking they are safe.

July 22, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger WorldsGreatestExtra said...

Doesn't hasselhoff look through binoculars on the opening credits of Baywatch?

July 22, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I messed up and commented on the last post. Here I go again:
I know I should be watching the game talk in the HOH, but I'm going to have to depend on you Carolyn. I cannot listen any more.

July 22, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm confused. Who would Dom really target-B&R or J&J? And who is Dani really with B&R or J&J?

I got the impression that Dani wanted B&R because if they get down to finals she knows everyone hates them. I assume Dom will go with Dani but I really thought if he had a chance he would go after B&R.

And I just heard Brendon tell Rachel, "Just tell them you were upset because you couldn't eat sushi. That's a really good reason to be upset."

In what universe is that a REALLY good reason to be upset?

July 22, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Anyone still think Jordan made the right move not backdooring them? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Clearly Jordan doesn't know Rachel like we do. I knew when Jordan was being brutally honest with her in HOH that that stuff would be seared in her mind and the only option was to put them up

July 22, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

It's gonna be hard to pull for Dani. Its starting to be clear that she wants Brendan or Rachel beside her on finale night

July 22, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Evening all!

LMAO @ Michigan Man, Re: Porsche and her velour!

How does soap and binoculars equate to David Hasselhoff?

July 22, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm really sick of them complaining about Lawon not choosing sides.

What shape do you know of that only has 2 sides? A triangle has 3, a square has 4, so on and so forth.

Lawon has chosen a side. It just doesn't happen to be the same side J&J or Brenchel are on.

July 22, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

holy hand cramp!

July 22, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Not sure how your getting all the stealth whispering, my ears are about to bleed trying to hear.

Good grief! and Jordan rocks... Soap and binoculars equates to the Hoff, I am in awe. Wow.

Good Evening all.
Hugs Carolyn. Your fingers are gonna bleed tonight! yikes.

July 22, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Toni (namesake!) The Hoff was on Baywatch and he was shown in the opening credits with binoculars.

July 22, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job Carolyn...

Being in the house and listening to everyone is way to much...and everyone is so paranoid...lol

It just gets better and better..

Pam

July 22, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Thanks, tonitoni! Great name, BTW.

Where does soap come from?

July 22, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This is the most I've heard Porsche talk, ever.

July 22, 2011 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 22, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i just created a bbdish chat room in the chat area of the live feeds.. come join me in there!

July 22, 2011 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

OMG there is Hasselhoff soap, sorta. Google the hasselhoff soap and it's like the forth one down. It's a David Hasselhoff soap dispenser.

How would Jordan know that? LOL

July 22, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I think they were supposed to be opera glasses and not binoculars. Soap + Opera = soap opera. That's where David Hasselhoff got his start. I know his name was Snapper but I'm not sure which show. Maybe The Young & Restless.

July 22, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm in bbdish chat, where are you all?

I see dish bodies but they don't seem connected to fingers.

July 22, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

where, Michigan man? I'm in there.. Just me and piper...

July 22, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Grendon you're so smart, like Jordo.

July 22, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I see Piper but I don't see you Carolyn, this is so weird.

July 22, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hmm.. i only see piper too - me and piper, but no you

July 22, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Carolyn, I'm in the chat room?

July 22, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Michigan Man

Thank you very much. Now if only Rachel would give us credit for being smart. I'm sure she would say 'dumb luck.'

July 22, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This is bizarre, I'm in both dish chat rooms, so is piper, Carolyn is in one but I can't seem to talk to anyone, either room.

July 22, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Michigan Man, we saw you and I even sent you a private chat.

July 22, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

Jeff and Jordan are so cute together--I hope that they catch on to the fact that Brendon, Rachael and Dani are not really with them---Dani is basically running this game as far as the moves being made go---I don't really like Dani and Dom together--she's playing him big time.

July 22, 2011 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

So, how do you join the darn chat? I see bbdish and join is in blue, but nothing happens when I click it.

July 22, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

I wish BB would tell Dani, Rachael and Kalia to stop the stealth whispering & mouthing of words!

July 22, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

trivia at 11 minutes past?

July 22, 2011 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Poppng my head in quickly before heading out of town to my show tonight. I'm completely out of the loop and I think I like that.

I'll get to see who is nominated when I get home tonight.

<3 's to all. I'll catch up eventually.

:o)

July 22, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

yup Grendon, he was Dr "Snapper" Foster on Y&R ( as CBS soap, of course) ok, so did I hear right? Rachel said she upset only about the sushi, the tells Brendon not to tell people she is upset about the sushi and he says it was Jordan telling people? WTH?

July 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

New Top Post!!

July 22, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below