;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 22, 2011

Big Brother 13: Nomination Spoiler - Week 3

The Live Feeds went to Trivia at 6:08pm BBT.

After a full afternoon of intense game talk, the Nomination Ceremony is finally underway! Hallelujah!

We'll have the Nomination Spoiler up in this post.. Just as soon as the feeds come back and everything is illuminated. Please refresh periodically...

If you were out and about during the mid to late afternoon, please have a look at Friday Afternoon before Nominations to get yourself up to speed, and for all the times and camera numbers you'll need to access the flashback machine in the live feeds. There's quite a few moments you must see with your own eyes, and there was soooo much game talk this afternoon, they wore out my wrists!

And that's why I'm stepping in! Genie Sea here with a post nomination Smack Down watch! :)

During the wait... Syn pointed out that Dominic cannot be color blind if he was quizzing Daniele on the colors in the jelly beans. If he were colorblind he couldn't be able to detect the nuances in color. Shout out to Syn928 and KityKat for testing it with her husband!

7:19 PM BBT
Still Trivia

7:38 PM BBT
Feeds back.

Adam's and Dominic's are missing from the wall


  • Porsche is in the bathroom.
  • Rachel, Daniele, Lawon, Brendon, Jeff, Jordan, Adam and Shelly in the kitchen. They're eating... sushi Chatter. They're talking about Hasslehoff looking tired, like he was on Xanax.
  • Kalia is looking pensive lying alone on the living room sofa. 
  • Jeff and Jordan go into the Candy room to change. Jeff is planning to take a shower.
  • In the kitchen, Dominic is saying that if he could pick any celebrity to come into the house he would pick the Hoff.

  • Brendon picks up Daniele and she accidentally kicks him in the knees.
  • He goes to the bathroom to put on hydrogen peroxide. (*he's milking the injury) He walks into the kitchen with a fake limp.
  • Adam tell them they're locked down for the night.
  • Jordan has joined Kalia in the Chrome Room. Kalia is saying she hopes she doesn't play for the PoV and Jeff and Jordan do. She says if they win that Jeff and Jordan would go on the block. (*not if you don't change the nominees...) Jordan wonders if Lawon would use it to take down Dominic and Adam. Kalia says Lawon doesn't know what he's doing. Talk turns to hair.
  • Shelly joins Jordan and Kalia in the Chrome Room. Jeff joins them briefly too. They're talking about pizza and being locked down. Jeff goes to get food.
8:13 PM BBT
Daniele and Rachel go up to HoH to play a makeshift game


Rachel: Am I being weird or is she being weird.
Daniele: She. (Jordan)
Rachel:  She's been looking at me funny. I think someone has been putting ideas in her head.
Daniele: Shelly.
Rachel: I don't know who.
Daniele: You should go down to Jordan and you should tell her, you're not mad at her. That you were pissed because you lost...
Rachel: I wasn't pissed at her. I was pissed at Brendon for giving Porsche the answer.

Brendon comes in.

Brendon: Why is she (*don't know who) running around sh*ttin her pants? Any idea?
Daniele: No idea.
Rachel and Daniele focus on the game.
Brendon: Did Rachel tell you about....

Palm trees.

8:21 PM BBT


Daniele: Why are we leaving them downstairs alone?
Rachel: They're all in the room with Jordan.
Daniele: Go downstairs Brendon.
Brendon: How about Kalia?
Daniele: Don't worry about Kalia

Feeds keep cutting into this conversation. They are debating putting up Jeff and Jordan.


Rachel: If we take them out, we have to take them out before jury.
Daniele: No. Leave Jordan in here. What's she gonna do.
Brendon: Shelly will turn against us. She's a huge fan of the game.
Daniele: Let's not deal with this. Let's focus on Adam going home.
Brendon: I don't like Kalia is selling them out.
Daniele: Kalia is not selling them out. She's not really part of the Care Bear Alliance.
Rachel: Kalia is probably telling Jeff and Jordan a lot of stuff lately about us and why we can't be trusted.
Daniele: You're assuming this correct?

Eventually, Rachel eventually she's assuming it's Kalia.


Rachel: I'm assuming that if that's what I'm thinking. That's why Jeff and Jordan are thinking.
Daniele: Correct. That's why you need to make them feel comfortable.... I haven't talked game with them recently... Come to think of it.
Rachel Do you think they're not talking to you because of Dominic.
Daniele: I'm assuming because they know that I'm closer to you guys and them. And they're threatened by me and you and you and PT obviously... That's why I think it wouldn't be a bad move this week because it's us three and you have people on your side.
Brendon: But they have Shelly on their side...
Daniele: But she isn't as weak as you think.
Brendon: And she's not as strong.
Daniele: Shelly is on their side.
Rachel: She has been making it obvious, calling me bitchy and telling me that after the 10 we don't have to work together anymore.
Daniele: I can't believe she said that. How could she?
Brendon: She's here for summer camp. Every word that comes out of her mouth has been fed to her by Jeff.
Rachel: Jeff's response to me when I told him he said that it's what she has been saying to anyone. They want to make it to jury.
Brendon: Do you think they would put us up if they were to win?
Daniele: He would get someone like Shelly do it.

They go on for a bit more until Porsche joins them and game talk ends.

8:52 PM BBT


Jordan: What's the verdict?
Daniele: I don't know. She told me she was pissed at Brendon for telling Porsche the answer.

They talk a bit more for a hot minute but it changes to chit chat when Kalia joins them/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The machinations are building! It's nonstop at the BB house! Spark up your live feeds! And come back here tomorrow for Carolyn's splendid Overnight Report!






Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







37 Comments:

Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya Caro! Bring on the nom's! i've got everything crossed that Jeff and Jordon win the pov this week.....

July 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Me too, Kim!!!! Me too...

July 22, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

I don't know how you guys did it today but dang! Those were some LONG and well written posts! I love you ladies! SERIOUSLY!

Can't wait to see who they nominate. I still say, I'm happy Rachel won this week because next week is the most important in my opinion and as long as Dom is safe...I'm GOOD!!

July 22, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Good Evening Genie hope you are having a good weekend.

July 22, 2011 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Kelli said...

If they nominate J/J before singles start, they are dumber than I thought! I loved the fact that Dani was back in the house, but now that she's going after J/J, I am not so pleased! GRRR!!

July 22, 2011 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'm with Kacooter on this one ... Hoping for Jeff & Jordan to pull out a win

July 22, 2011 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hey Genie! Hey Kscoot!
I'm stress eating. It's nuts. I was all for the newbies stepping up the game and winning a few things. Now I just want Jeff and Jordan to win POV and HOH. Although, I think Shelly might rock and endurance challenge

July 22, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Oops, sorry. Hi Carolyn

July 22, 2011 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Carolyn - are an amazing BB stenographer! With your super hearing and great eyesight you keep us all informed. Genie you are fantastic as well.
Where are the nominations? BB is being stingy !

July 22, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Scoot! :)

Hiya Kristin! :)

Hiya MAchelle! :) Thank you! :)

Hiya Kelli! :) I doubt that would happen!

Hiya Cindy! :)

Hiya Hey Miss! :)

Hiya Nikki! :)

July 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Only half serious about the shoutout Genie, lol.

But I do think everyone should know about my amazing detective skills :D

July 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger 4B said...

Dani just wants to make sure the vets go to war while she's still able to watch from the side. By sitting with Brenchel, she will likely be the last target.

Pretty genious if you ask me. She is better at this game than any of em realize.

July 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Syn - Thanks for the correction! Your modesty is touching :)

July 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hey Genie ... you sure do get around .... eh ....

I totally forgot the J/J weren't in control ... okay, now that I am remembering, Rachel better put up Dom and Adam ... if she doesn't ... this week is gonna be hard ...

Okay, the cats are getting really scary right now ... hissing and fighting ... on TV, finding BigFoot!

That's how I roll ...

July 22, 2011 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Hey Genie & everybody:) im really looking forward to the likely endurance next week and the fact that (pending twist) Rachel can't compete.... However knowing how she cheers Brendan on may make it a bit difficult to watch lol

I would like them to have a moment of clarity and realize that YES they are good at comps....but look where it got them last season? And maybe Jordan isn't the greatest at them ( although I feel she's holding her own just fine- as she proved today) BB is a social game too and it certainly got Jordan farther than they made it! :)

July 22, 2011 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

And we're back .... Come on spill the beans!

July 22, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger PattiB in Michigan said...

Hello Dishers! I'm with Kscooterfox -- got my fingers corssed for J/J!

July 22, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Genie, fellow BB addicts

Ok heard Dom say met the Hoff and got nomed in same day.

I can't believe this but I agree on something with Brendon, Coke Zero is the best.

Jordan's blog is cunny. She misspelled almost all of the HGs names.

I rebooted, so if I can get into chat and see you guys I'll be in in a bit.

July 22, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodnight Genie..sweet dreams, and
sea you tomorrow...{{HUGS}}

July 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Ok, so please let it not be Brendon, Rachel, Dominic, or Adam that wins POV this week.

July 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger KittyKat said...

Well my computer crashed and when I came back the chat room was full - I'll keep trying to get back in my friends - until then I'm here with you all. Enjoy!!!

July 22, 2011 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Hey Genie et al~

When's the POV?

July 22, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. thanks for all you and Carolyn do for all of us..especially the laughs!!!

July 22, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

Hello Genie, Carolyn, Fellow Dishers!!

Anyone else see Cassi's exit interview posted on the CBS site?

My biggest regret was bla blabla bla bla bal bal ablabla bla bla bal...

CBS is having some fun and yet another clue we have not seen the last of Cassi yet ....

July 22, 2011 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Hey dishers :)
Hope you all had a great day on and off the feeds! Hoping this week doesn't end up with a Jeff or Jordan eviction. See you all tomorrow. Have a wonderful night!

July 22, 2011 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Got a feeling there may be a smackdown tonight! Sorry Genie!!Rachel is talking smack bigtime about Jordo....that sucks!

July 22, 2011 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I want Dani gone.

July 22, 2011 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Why doesn't anyone see what Dani is doing.

July 22, 2011 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya 4b! :)

Hiya Steph! :)

Hiya MissLissa! :) Me too! :)

Hiya PattiB1 :)

Hiya MM! :)

Nini Pam! :)

Aww KityKat! :)

Hiya Toni! :) PoV tomorrow

Hiya MGD! :)

Hiya Brandi! :)

Hiya FL Girl! :)

July 22, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Night all! See you tomorrow! :)

July 22, 2011 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous VEEnVEGAS said...

I am so tired of the Rachel bashing from everyone in the house. Jordan runs around behind her back talking about her to any and everyone who will listen!
Those little gossip fests in the backyard, targeted at Rachel, say more about the ones gathered there (Jordan,Shelly,Kalia, and Cassi when she was there) than they say about Rachel.
Stop hatin" girls!!!

Time for Brendon and Dani to lay off of her, too. Rachel is a smart woman who is being made to second guess herself by those around her.

July 22, 2011 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had a thought. What if the winner of the 4th golden key gets to choose an evicted house guest to come back into the game. That would be so BB like an benefit and a curse.

July 22, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I'm seeing a lot of posts that people want Cassi back. The way it's looking, I'm hoping it's Jeff or Jordan who comes back. Unless they win POV I can see that they are going to be on the block. Sucks cause I'm a huge fan of theirs. Hate it, but have to admit Dani is playing a good game.

July 22, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

One comment before I go to bed.

I can't believe what a fit Kalia is throwing over the beds.

July 22, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WAKEY WAKEY CARO!!!

I just got ho,e and I need a TOR before I go to bed. :-p~

:o)

July 23, 2011 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Peek - a - Boo!! I see you Caro!

Had to look in since they were still going strong 90 minutes or so ago.

First time I've looked at the feeds and actually see everyone sleeping. Funny to watch too. Jeff has a really bad case of restless leg syndrome... either that or he's dreaming of kicking ass big time. His left leg makes me wonder if he's ready to get up and do some kickboxing.


And on that note.. g'night everyone (CARO).... I'll try to pop in before the Gala tomorrow night.

Wish me luck please everyone. I hope to bring that Comedy Award home with me tomorrow.. actually.. tonight.

:o)

July 23, 2011 at 3:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, GayTor! :) I'll have all my available appendages crossed for you!!!



EVERYONE!!

New Top Post!

July 23, 2011 at 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below