;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 25, 2011

BB13: Pre-PoV Ceremony Madness!

Good Morning BB Dishers!

Holy BB madness on  the live feeds!

This whole weekend had been non-stop game talk with a lot of game-changing realizations and conversations. As it stands, Rachel, Brendon, Jeff and Jordan have solidified their alliance as a result of Daniele's premature and now slightly desperate power move to try to get Jeff backdoored. As of now, it's unlikely the PoV will be used which will more than likely seal Dominic's fate this week.

For key conversations as well as interesting flashback moments, immediately click on Carolyn's technotronic Overnight Report!

I'm perched on the ready for last minute pleas and machinations before the PoV ceremony, and the fireworks that are bound to happen afterwards!

8:49 AM BBT, Guess who's up first?

9:23 AM BBT
Wakey, Wakey House Guests!

9:39 AM BBT


  • Brendon, Adam and Shelly are in the backyard chatting
  • Porsche, Lawon, Kalia and Daniele are in the bathroom. Rachel comes in to get her shampoo. They are going through their morning routines with not much chatter.
  • Shelly goes inside for coffee.
Adam: I"m assuming the veto isn't being used.
Brendon: I think that;s the plan.
Adam: Dominic said if the veto isn't being used, what's the plan?
Brendon: What?  (palm trees)

The feeds come back and they something about Kalia Shelly comes back outside and Brendon goes inside for more coffee.

9:53 AM BBT


  • Brendon is telling Shelly that he's not sure he can trust Daniele anymore. Shelly says Daniele told Adam that she was voting out Dominic but Daniele told her flat out that she was voting out Adam. Shelly also tells Brendon again that Daniele was going to win HoH and put up Jeff and Brendon.
  • Adam and Dominic check in with each other, thinking that they won't come off the block and giving each other some sort of comfort. Lawon is in the room so they can't really get into game talk.
Brendon: She thinks Kalia and Lawon will have her back?
Shelly: If I make it to jury and she's in final 2? I'm not voting for her. I don't respect people who play the game like that.
Brendon: She tried to convince us that Jeff and Jordan were coming after us.
Shelly: That's stupid. Jeff and Jordan are not coming after you at all.
Brendon: We know that. The one thing she fails to understand is that if the two people talk to each other her game is dust... I took my feelings out of it.
Shelly: That's smart.
Brendon: I like Dani but then I thought if Jeff and Jordan and me and Rachel go after each other then she and Dominic are the strongest players in the game.

Talk turns to Lawon and how easy he would be to manipulate. Adam comes out and he gives them a roll call of where everyone is. Talk turns to music.

10:03 AM BBT



Kalia is telling Dominic about what Jeff said to her, telling her he knows she's lying and they're trying to backdoor him. Dominic tells her how nervous Adam is. Kalia is also nervous that something will happen and she winds up going home.

10:10 AM BBT
Brendon and Rachel are getting ready in HoH. Brendon wonders if they can ever work with Daniele again. Rachel says not after they send Dominic home. Lawon comes up.


Brendon: So we have been presented with a pretty good deal with your partner. Kalia wants us to put you guys on the block and is confident that you would go home. She has been busy throwing you under the bus. She is getting all people downstairs against you. We like you Lawon over Kalia... We want to keep you in the game but we need to know who we can trust.
Lawon: Yeah, yeah.
Brendon: If we're not putting you up and sending you home we need to know...
Rachel: Kalia has the votes... She's been pushing us
Lawon: I've had in mind that she was doing that.... I trusted her up until this game. But I know she social game would be like that... She...
Brendon: It's not just her... It\'s others like Daniele.... We want to keep people in the game who can work with us. You have a great social game... but we don't know if we can trust you.... How are we going to trust someone who runs to the other side of the house...
Lawon: Well I thought of it as a business. You, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan are the corporation. I'm the executive assistant  I know how to give you information, make you happy....



Brendon pumps him for information bout what the late night crew says. Lawon says he's not talking game with them. Up until now, he thought he was working with Dominic. Brendon emphasizes that he needs people who fight or do recon.

Brendon: Daniele wants us to us the veto a certain way... Has she said anything to you?
Lawon: No. We haven't discussed anything. I told her I want to be with you, the veterans.
Rachel: what do you think of Shelly.
Lawon: Shelly came out of the gates like the Kentucky Derby... (I have no idea what he said) Shelly, I talked to about personal things. Dominic... is the only person I talk game to.
Brendon: Anything we talk about in this room has to stay in the room. If I find out that you've been talking.... As much as I like you... I don't know if I can trust you... You're friends with people down there... They were throwing you under the bus... Kalia has been throwing you under the bus,,, not just this week. Not just last week. For three weeks now, Kalia and others have been working to get you out...

They are making sure the drill it to Lawon that he is the lowest man on the others' totem pole. Brendon emphasizes that the only way Lawon can solidify himself with them is to act as a spy. Lawon asks if he can trust Shelly. Brendon says he's not sure yet, and the jury is out on her. He goes on to reiterate that Kalia can't me trusted and that she isn't the only one who has been throwing him under the bus.



Brendon: Kalia has been running around making alliances with everyone in the house. She goes around crying her eyes out.
Lawon: I know that! I'm not stupid. Don't play me for a fool...
Brendon: I just want to make sure you will vote the way we want you to...
Lawon: I give my word. I gave Keith my word... and I did what I said. I gave my word just like I'm giving my word to you now.

Brendon repeats that what has been discussed must not get to anyone else. Lawon says he will prove himself to them and that he's loyal. Brendon reminds Lawon that if anyone tries to convince him that they tried to throw him under the bus that if they wanted him gone, he would have been on the block.

Brendon: Remember that no matter how she goes around saying that she's worried being on the block. She's comfortable up there. Believe me. She's not that good an actress.
Lawon: ...... I know she's talking about me....  I never threw her under the bus.... I know... She paired up with Dani... For her to attach herself to Dani and Dominic all of a sudden... I know... Guess what... If we make it past the partners... I know I'm with you guys...

This goes in circles. They hug it out and Lawon leaves.



Rachel: Do you think he's lying about no one talking game to him.
Brendon: Yeah. If no one is talking game to him. I would be floored... If he's aware that Kalia is throwing him under the bus.... I'm trying to buffer him from the sh*t Daniele will tell him.... Was Daniele ramming what she knows about the game when she was up here?
Rachel: Yeah.. all the time.
Brendon: Don't let her get into her head.
Rachel: She says she knows strategies about the game and double eviction.
Brendon: I know strategies...
Rachel: Win everything.
Brendon: Win everything and keep calm... What good are strategies when she f's up her game. She had the perfect chance to get far...

He goes on to say that Daniele blew it by trying to flip things too fast and the reason Dominic is in this position is because of her pushing too hard and preparing Dominic on what to say. He wants to bring her upstairs with all the vets and reassure her that they're still together while keeping it in the back of their minds that Daniele needs to go.

10:52 AM BBT
Daniele comes upstairs.


Daniele: Whats the dealio?
Brendon: Lawon says he's on board. Adam says he's on board... I'm just not sure if Jeff.
Daniele: I told Rachel and I don't care if the nominations stay the same... but if Dominic goes home I will be pissed. You told me to get close to him... cocktails last week.. You guys wanted me to get close to him and it would be the four of us working together. You sent Cassi home and now you don't trust him? If he goes.... I will be pissed.
Brendon: You trust him that's fine... I'm not sure we can trust him.
Daniele: That's fine.
Brendon: Why are you so gun-ho on Dominic staying?
Daniele: You wanted me to get with him. Now you don't trust him. And basically you're telling me that yu want him out this week?
Brendon: I'm saying that the nominations will stay the same.
Daniele: You guys have each other and he's my partner.
Brendon: Why do you think that you're not part  of the 5? Who is to say that we will all get to final 5? How do we know he won't stab us in the back?
Daniele: Then why are you playing? How do you know Jeff and Jordan will stab you in the back?
Brendon: I don't think he will.
Daniele: Okay then get rid of him! (Dominic) It will be the of 5 of us! You're the ones who were pushing me to get close to Dominic, now you don't trust him.
Brendon: Do you want us to get them up here (Jeff and Jordan)?
Daniele: No. I'll talk to Jeff. (* cause you don't want anyone to compare notes?)



This is getting heated!!! Spark them up and look at flashback.

Brendon and Daniele fight because he tells her that she's acting fishy and she tells him not to talk down to her and he's being an idiot.  That she's with them.

Daniele: You have nothing to say at all? (to Rachel)
Rachel: I like Dominic but I'm concerned that you're going after Jeff so soon.
Daniele: I told you I'm over it. I have done nothing in this house but help you two.
Brendon: Why do you want Dominic in the game?
Daniele: I told you like 5 times!


They round about 5 more times. Daniele tells them that she won't be turning against then and it hurt her feelings when Rachel suggested it yesterday. Rachel explains that she's worried that if they get rid of Jeff then they will be the targets. Daniele says okay then they don't get rid of Jeff. She will talk to Jeff to settle whatever has gone wrong between them.

Daniele: You know I have your back in the game and I would appreciate if you two would too and just for you two....

She goes on to push for Dominic to stay another couple of weeks, saying why get rid of him when he's on their side?

Brendon: What's to say he won't come after us?
Daniele: How do you know Shelly won't? Or Lawon won't? Or Adam won't? You need strong people on your side.
Rachel: If Shelly gets it she will put us up...

Talk turns to Shelly and how she's shady.  They reaffirm that the 5 of them have to stay together. Rachel is fired up about Shelly.


Brendon and Daniele hug it out.  Brendon goes downstairs.  Daniele asks why she's being moody. Rachel says that she's frustrated with Brendon and she doesn't think that Brendon makes good decisions. Rachel is called to DR.

11:22 AM BBT
Feeds switch to Jeff and Adam outside. They to Dominic and Daniele.



Dominic: Jeff and I talked it out.
Daniele: I'll talk to him.
Dominic: He doesn't trust us at all. I asked him why he was nervous. And he tripped out. He said you and Daniele have a plan.

Dominic tells her that he told Jeff to chill out and that Brendon and Rachel won't go after him. That he is the one on the block not Jeff. He says Jeff told him that they'll talk after the veto meeting.

Dominic: Where did he get the idea that we wanted to backdoor him? Who did you tell?
Daniele: Brendon and Rachel. I know where things are coming from/
Dominic: Shelly?
Daniele: No.

Lawon comes in briefly and interrupts them. When he leaves Dominic keeps asking until Daniele tells him it's something that Jeff assumed it all.

Daniele: Now they're pissed off at me because I'm trying to get you to stay...

She goes over the HoH conversation that happened earlier. Some light Jeff bashing happens and then they count the votes deciding that it will go to a tie. She tells him to go to Brendon and Rachel and tell them that he won't be going after Jeff even if he will.

11:31 AM BBT
Feeds cut to HoH.


Brendon is telling Jeff what happened with Daniele. He tells Jeff that Daniele is pissed because she put in all the work with Dominic and now they want to send him home. Jeff asks as opposed to him going home. He says that everybody all of a sudden has been coming to talk to him, thinking that Jeff doesn't know about the plan to backdoor him.

Jeff tells Brendon that when Kalia asked what's up, he said "What's up traitor?" and she ran right to Daniele and he called her on it. He also recaps his conversation with Dominic earlier saying Dominic was fishing for information and Jeff was acting like he knew nothing.


Brendon tells Jeff that he suggested that the 5 sit down together but that Daniele said that she would talk to Jeff alone. Jeff says Daniele can't stay in a room a minute with him. He says he's about to pop. Jeff says that Dominic motioned to Porsche to come inside while Jeff was going up to HoH. They talk about Porsche and how they can't trust her even though Rachel does.


They want to bring Daniele upstairs so the 5 of them will talk but they think she'll hate it because she will be painted in the corner. Brendon cautions Jeff to keep his cool when that happens. Jeff wants him and Brendon to confront Dominic after the veto ceremony. They agree that Dominic was safe until Daniele started all this and put him in peril.

Jeff: She thinks she's the best BB player ever, but she's embarrassing herself with this stupid move.

Brendon agrees. They reiterate that the vets needs to get Daniele upstairs to talk.

11:51 AM BBT
Brendon is called to DR. Shortly thereafter TRIVIA!!
Genie sighs in relief.

New post coming!






Permalink







47 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

ACK! Morning Report already? I'm already behind for the day.

G'morning Genie of the Sea.

Great TOR™ Caro as always.

Still awake here. Someone shoot me, PLEASE!

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

CARO I saw that USC BS!.... GEAUX TIGERS!!! :-p~


:o)

July 25, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Genie on the Front Page:

As it stands, Rachel, Brendon, Jeff and Jordan have solidified their alliance as a result of Daniele's premature......

Damn I hate premature ....

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning again,
I was thinking and so it seems do many here that Dani got to caught up in trying to get Jeff out this week. When she realized it was a losing battle, she should have moved on and worked on getting Lawon and Kalia put up. My question is this: is Dani's motivation really that she thinks he won't vote for her in the end? Why does she think that?

July 25, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie, Gaytor and everyone!

What a great TOR Carolyn! Well done! {{Applause}}

Now that I've had my cup of drama filled I'm gonna chug it down and make room for more! I'm lovin it!

July 25, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Gaytor.....

You aren't the only one that hates premature..............

:)

July 25, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

Is wondering if Shelly can really be trusted...(smh)

July 25, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Gaytor!! :)

July 25, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I’m getting really sick of Brendon taking all the credit for figuring out the Dani doublecross. What really happened is Porsche came up to the HOH one day to gossip with Rachal and whether she knew what she was doing or not, planted the seed to Rachal that Dani was forming an alliance with Dom and trying to get other people on her side to get out Jeff and Brendon. Up until that time none of them had a clue. You could absolutely see the wheels starting to turn in Rachal’s head (I was doing the happy dance saying Finally!) when Brendon came back up to the HOH she mentioned it to him and he ran with it. Give the girl some credit. The thing is, I don’t know if Porsche was smart enough to manipulate Rachal or if she was just jealous of Rachal and Dani’s relationship!
What do you think?

July 25, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

Hi All

Caroline

It wasn't Shelly that said that about the dream wedding it was Danielle. It was at 3:50pm on Cam 3. I just happened to have it on yesterday afternoon. Shelly agreed with Danielle but it was Danielle that said it.

This is going to be good Thursday. Man I can't wait for this Endurance Comp. Think we will all be up late that night, lol.

July 25, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger debdown16 said...

In the wee hours this morning, I flipped! Found myself rooting for Brenchel!! WTH?

July 25, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Ashley in AZ said...

Good morning everyone! This is a first time comment, but I am a long time reader. Props to Carolyn and Genie for all you do!

Although I can't stand Brenchel, I am glad they are sticking with Jeff and Jordan this week and compared notes to see what Dani has been doing to both couples.

Thanks again for this awesome blog! You guys rock!

July 25, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger debdown16 said...

Oops.. I didn't say Good Morning y'all.

July 25, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Why does brenchel think they are working people, when in actuality, they are the ones always being worked? Thats what is so hard to stomach. The unjustified smugness

July 25, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Lawon: Shelly came out of the gates like the Kentucky Derby... (I have no idea what he said)


This is one of the many reason's I love you Genie!

July 25, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Candi Cane said...
My life sucks right now but I'm gonna keep my head up.

You go girl! Keep your chin up and just keep going. Everything will get better.

July 25, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Sorry they're keeping me busy! Will be posting comments asap.

July 25, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Busy? It's a 3x3 Ring Circus today, and all for what? We know.. well we think... Noms aren't going to change.

As I said earlier, AGP missed the name for this season.

Do As I Say, Not As I do, ... or DIE!"

July 25, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Another season where I am completely befuddled about who to root for.

When the vets walked in the door on the first night I was team Dani all the way.

I wanted to like Shelly but then I hated her. Then when I saw her DRs regarding Cassi I felt like I understood her game a little better and I felt a lot better about her as a person. Now she's getting on my nerves again. Applause to her strength and ability to pull the wool over people's eyes. Boo to her sneakiness and hypocrisy.

Dani did what no other person has been able to do and had me rooting for B&R. I was starting to root for a BR/JJ final 4. But Brendon and Jeff get too much of a God complex when they are in power.

I was wishing Cassi would come back and we could have a Dom and Cassi final 2-but now it seems inevitable that Dom is leaving.

Now I am starting to hope Jordon wins the whole thing. I don't even care who the other person in final 2 is. Why do I want Jordon to win? Because she is nice. Sometimes that counts for a lot in this house.

July 25, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Well, I know Genie is having a crazy day. And I'm getting slap-happy from 14 hours sleep since Friday morning.

I'm really calling it quits for the day. I need a feeding and a pillow.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hey Genie Sea!

Hope you are having a great Monday. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Even tho I have the feeds I can't watch them from 8 till 5 do to my job so its great to have this site where I can read whats going and still feel like I am not out of the loop. With a crazy season like this one, where there is game talk all the time, this site is for sure a life saver!

Happy Monday! Don't work too hard.

July 25, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow
big blow out i think they should have jeff jor come up an they should all talk.

July 25, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning! Yup it is morning to me! Sounds like the battle is just beginning! I have a feeling that games will now begin....the backstabbing, the lies, the trick and the bs! I hope their plans work and they stick together..for once in the game, I like Brendon's thinking! Can't believe i just typed that!

July 25, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Genie:) you may have to change your post title to a smackdown!

July 25, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I would love to see Dani get the tables turned on her.

July 25, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Dani is doing a good job of trying to explain her way out of this predicament but she keeps evading the main issue. If she planned on sticking with the 5 person vet alliance why was she pushing so hard to backdoor Jeff.

July 25, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I can't wait to find out if this change in tactic is too little too late for Dani.

July 25, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

*massaging Genie's fingers*

July 25, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope that Dani can get them to keep Dom and then the 6 of them make a final 6 pack. If they end up making it that far it would make for some great comps!!! Seeing all three couples compete against eachother. Those would be some long skill and endurance comps!

July 25, 2011 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Answer me this, do they really care if Dani's pissed?

July 25, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I am glad that Brendon is hipping Lawon to Kalia's lying (though I'm not happy with the borderline bullying way he's doing it). I just hope Lawon is doing more listening than talking. He needs to listen, NOT go spilling what he was told and work that house!!! Go to Dominic and push a Regulator sympathy vote and also spin Adam's wheels. I would hate to see him go over his "disloyal from Day1" partner.

July 25, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning all!


Dani sure got herself in a mess.....no daddy to help redirect it off of her either. Will be interesting to see how she pulls herself out of it.

July 25, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I realize DRs are something we don't have access to. Along with the t.v. viewers we get the edited version. But I remember Dani saying in her DR, "Sorry Cassi-it's nothing personal. But you had to go for my game."

Notice-MY game. She didn't say for my alliance.

July 25, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

*head exploded*

July 25, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Last year I barely watched the feeds. I kept refreshing your updates. I would turn on the feeds if britney and Brendon/Ragan and Rachel/Rachel and Kristin were fighting. I turned them on when I read the post that Rachel just walked back in the door stating "I'm back bitches."

About the only other time I used the feeds was for endurance comps. I use the term endurance lightly as most of these comps were over before the feeds even had a chance to go live.

I have been glued to my computer for the last 48 hours. I only go to sleep when they go to sleep and wake up before they wake up.

Today I didn't even close my laptop when going from the bedroom to my back yard deck. I carried it out very carefully while it was open and the earphones were firmly attached to my head.

Good year for the feeds. Bad year for my family. They have once again been replaced by my Big Brother.

July 25, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Oh Genie, it's going to be a doozy of a day. I am so disappointed that I have to teach in 3 1/2 hours. I just have this feeling I'm going to miss something. Class may get out early tonight. I'm just sayin'.

July 25, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi ashely welcome to the dish, im in az too its to hot here but hihi

and wow do any of you wish secretly like i do that b/r/j/j could work there differences out with dani?

July 25, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

This conversation between Brendon & Dani (with small bits of Rachel) is severely irritating. Actually, it is Dani that is severely irritating. She hasn't made a single good point and keeps saying "trust me, trust me." Really? Why would Brenchel trust you when you just tried to backdoor one of your own? On top of that, she's trying to say that she only mentioned backdooring Jeff because Brenchel was mad at him for the luxury comp ordeal. What?! I do give Dani a tad bit of credit for successfully steering the conversation to how untrustworthy Shelly is but...I still feel like Dani has dug her own grave and isn't going to get out of it.

July 25, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Can't wait for after the veto! The house is going to implode!

July 25, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Psst New top post!

Post PoV Ceremony Mayhem

July 25, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

And...good afternoon dishers!!!!

July 25, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I need to know if I am missing something in regards to the Jeff/Jordon relationship.

Dani has commented several times about how bad Jeff treats Jordon and how he calls her an effin idiot all the time.

First-I am in no way defending Jeff's temper. I have seen him when paranoia sets in and he can be scary mean. I hated the way he treated Russell and Michelle 2 years ago. But for the most part, I think J&J have a good, well balanced relationship.

I think he has a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor. Some people don't like that. They can be offended or have their feelings hurt. But I think a lot of what he says is intended to be funny.

Also, Jeff is moody. I can't fault him for that because a lot of us are. But when Jeff gets cranky, Jordon gives him his space. She doesn't try to push his buttons or force him to talk about it. She doesn't get insecure and start accusing him of not loving her. She just lets him get over it. It's the same way that Jeff knows to give Jordon her space when she's PMSing.

I think they make a great couple and I think they have a great relationship. Does anyone agree with me or is Dani seeing something that I am apparently not seeing?

July 25, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

OMG I would have KILLED someone in that house by now.

BTW, Shi Shi, you're right about Porsche planting the seed that Brendon has no repotted as his. Jackass.

July 25, 2011 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BBAD is moved back an hour on thurs. Is it to keep us from watching endurance, not fair

July 25, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger marye said...

I think J/J's relationship is so sweet, they seem to be able to read each others mode and react to it the right way. And I hope to heaven that Rachel see's Brendon for the control freak he is and does not marry him. She will live to regret it. His 'talks' with her border on mental abuse, forget the border it is mental abuse.

July 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon...I think you are absolutely dead on about J/J. I have not seen him being rude or ugly to her and I watch the feeds all the time. He thinks she is adorable! and I've even heard him say so. He does say every now and then that Jordan doesn't understand sometimes when people are using her but that's true. I have never heard him call her an idiot! I love, love, love them.

July 25, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what would be cool, is if the repaired everyone this week and did 2 more weeks of golden keys. now that would really make them crazy!

July 25, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below