;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 23, 2011

BIg Brother 13: PoV Spoiler & Aftermath

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! The Feeds cut to Trivia at 12:11pm BBT indicating the start of the Power of Veto Competition.

2:20 PM BBT
Brendon Won the PoV
Scroll down for Details

Jeff and Jordan were chosen to play in today's PoV comp, alongside HoH couple Rachel and Brendon and Nominees Adam and Dominic. As soon as the PoV Comp is over and the feeds cut back on, we'll be posting the PoV Spoiler and Aftermath here in this post.

Frankly, today, everyone's in a must-win situation.

This morning on the live feeds was insane intense! If you've been out and about enjoying your Saturday in the great wide world, run, don't walk to GenieSea's phenomenal coverage of the morning's events - Especially the post right after the PoV Players were Chosen: PoV Players - In there you'll find the JeJo/Brenchel HoH Summit that calls Dani's loyalties into question, as they seem to have figured out she's been pitting them against each other.

While the HGs are playing for PoV, it's a great time to dive into the flashback machine in the live feeds and catch up on everything you've missed. We catch as much as we can, but truly, nothing compares to seeing it with your own eyes.

2:20pm BBT
Brendon: Aren't you proud? We won 2 HoH's and 2 PoVs...
Rachel: My eyes hurt so bad.
Brendon: I know.. That's why I was so proud of you for coming back.. after that spectacle..

They exchange a sleepy high 5.

Brendon: Jeff woulda won it had I misspelled it.. Now we have absolute power. I thought Adam might've given us run for our money, cause I see Adam at home playing all kinds of scrabble games.

***Watch it, bucko. Scrabble geeks rule.

Brendon: It's funny though.. I won with the exact same word last year. I love being with you.
Rachel: mmm.. You're in charge of PoVs.
Brendon: Maybe we can switch up.
Rachel: You're in charge of anything with spelling.
Brendon: If it makes you feel better, even if you spelled it right, I still would've won. You're such a hard worker. This is why I wanna marry you.

Brendon: I'm glad you spelled Mouseturizer... When a moose goes to a salon, it's spelled mousturizing..
Rachel: I don't know why I put that u there.
Brendon: Hey, if misspelling is the biggest problem in our life, we're gonna be alright.

It's good to know Jeff redeemed himself from the Technotronics debacle. He's happy about it. I'm on a Dom hunt..

2:38pm BBT
Dom
Bathroom
Feed 3

Dom's giving Jase a run for his primping money..


Yes, dear. You look fabulous. Now go talk to someone.

2:46pm BBT
Dom Cam
Feed 3

Not talkative.. Ok.. Go moisturize your legs.



2:47pm BBT
Dominic goes into the Wood and Chrome room to stealth whisper with Kalia, who is fondling her mic, making it impossible to hear. However, Dom does check in with her about her vote, and she guarantees it to him. Then...


Kalia: I woulda done so good in that competition. I was like, finally, a comp where I wouldn't get hurt.


CUT TO:
Purple Room
Lawon, Adam, Shelly

All agree that Brendon and Rachel will never put Jeff and Jordan up on the block. That the four of them will stick like glue to the end.

Shelly: They wont. There's absolutely zero chance of that happening. I just wanna see how they play it this week, 'cause once they do it, we're gonna have to put a plan in motion.

Talk turns to Dom.

Shelly: They wanna make sure that if they make a deal it's with someone who keeps them in power. When Dom won the PoV last week is when they started talking to him.
Adam: I can't stress it.
Shelly: At least you had a chance to play.

CUT TO:
3:02pm BBT
Feed 3
Kitchen
Dominic & Jeff

Jeff's cooking. Dom joins him for small talk.. Just as a reminder to Jeff that he enjoys spending time with Dom... Game talk can come later.


3:12pm BBT
Jeff and Dom sit down at the counter and eat. Dom's making conversation. Jeff, less so. Brendon and Rachel come downstairs. Brendon has a seat at the dining table and pulls out the 1st aid kit to tend to his knees.


3:13pm BBT

BB: Dominic, please come to the Diary Room (and let Jeff eat in peace).

3:18pm BBT
Feed 1
Purple Room
Lawon, Shelly & Brendon

Brendon: This is the good thing about Shelly bein' a mama.

Shelly: I've done lots of knees... That's not too tight, is it?
Brendon: No, no. That's good.

Shelly wraps his knees... Talk turns to the PoV comp.

Shelly: I think the eye thing is going to become an issue...
Brendon: Yeah, 'cause Rachel can't see without her contacts.

CUT TO:
Feed 3
Storage Room
Adam goes into the storage room to grab something and we have new guests in the house.

I *will* be bidding on one of these when the season's done and props puts them up on ebay..


3:30pm BBT - Roll Call
  • It's nap time in the OK Corral... Jeff, Jordan, Porsche and Dani are all napping in the Candy Room. Lawon took a quick snooze in the purple room, til BB came on to remind him that that's a no-no.
  • Rachel's off camera at the moment, resting up in HoH.. She's really feeling poorly after the comp.
  • Brendon, Shelly, Adam and Lawon are chatting in the kitchen area.
  • Dominic's out of the DR and back to his spot and his food at the kitchen counter.
3:37pm
Feed 2
Kitchen area
Brendon, Lawon, Shelly, Dominic

Brendon: Everybody went back into hibernation.
Lawon: Once they open the door, you'll see the bears come out of their caves.
Shelly: As soon as they say, it's open, they'll all come runnin'.

3:45 - 4:15pm BBT
Kitchen Area
Shelly, Dominic, Lawon, Brendon

Talk amongst the wakeful turns to sleeping patterns in the BB house, Late nights, Manny Pacquiao, steroids, bodybuilding, swimmers, gigantism, pituitary dwarfism, human growth hormone...

4:15pm BBT
Around the house...

  • Brendon heads upstairs to snuggle with Rachel.
  • Lawon and Shelly move on to discussing Politics. She's an independent and a fiscal conservative. Lawon's curious to know about her business decisions...
Shelly: I always tell people not to talk about their compensation. It creates animosity. It's often based on merit, and what you've done to earn it. It should be private.

***Amen sister. I concur.

If you're just checking in now, take a few minutes to read GenieSea's PoV Players post from this morning. You'll want to dive into the flashbacks in the live feeds for the Brenchel/JeJo Summit that happened up in HoH - Dani may well be on the outs after that. Quite a lot has changed in the house dynamic... to say the least.

After the brouhaha and the ensuing PoV Comp, I'm not surprised the HGs are taking a little breather now.

***I have a confession to make.. It's terrible of me to say, because I adore Dani, but I'm actually kinda glad she's feeling pressure right now. It bodes *very* well for the expected Endurance Comp on the live feeds this Thursday. When it comes to Endurance, Donatos mean business!

4:30pm BBT
The backyard has just opened! Expect HGs to come back to life very soon!

Adam's already outside, lighting up. Shelly and Lawon move their conversation outside as well. They've now moved on to credit ratings and bill paying. And Shelly's redoing some laundry that sat in the washer wet while production cleared the backyard of all the comp gizmos.

Lawon goes inside. Adam launches into game talk with Shelly, asking her if she thinks they'll use the PoV and put Lawon and Kalia up. Shelly advises him to talk very normally to Rachel and Brendon, not to be desperate or stressed because of his love of the game...

Shelly: Tell them, what can I do for you? Play a little bit of possum on this one.
Adam: But if I say, tell me what you need me to do and I'll do it.
Shelly: And talk long term with them.. Get them thinking beyond this week.. and listen more than you speak. Listen carefully, speak slowly and and be slow to anger. And you, if you're not afraid of breaking a promise, commit to whatever you want. I've got an 8 year old. I can't do that.

Lawon returns and Shelly relaunches into their conversation about mortgages without missing a beat.

4:45pm BBT - Taking a blog break! Spark up your feeds & Please mind the critters!

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
& Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







62 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning everyone. I know what it feels like to be a TV Only this weekend. I'm a "Comments Only" but know I have Flashback, known on the Front Page as "Archives".

From earlier...Machelle... POT Day!

Share indeed, I'm almost out. Can I have mine waiting for me when I get home tonight about 3 AM CT? Actually no. Another show tomorrow afternoon... EARLY! I'll really need it after Day 3 in heels. Medicinal purposes only.... yea... MEDICINAL. Anything to stop the toe cramps after 3 days in 6 inch heels and back pain which will be severe after that.

♫ Hi ho, hi ho, It's off to drag I go. ♫

:o)

July 23, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Goooooooo Jeff

July 23, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

So glad they finally see thru Dani. Now get Dom out.

July 23, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger meliebean said...

I voted!

A good FB moment is 1:10am this morning on all feeds or QC, for a funny convo about scabs and what people would be willing to do for a spot in the final 2.

July 23, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hallelujah Dani's getting got!

{{Ha. Remembering Jeff to Russell: "Give it up, bro, you got GOT!" <3}}

Not a fan of Dani and Dom, must say. (I'm kinda even more on R&B's corner than D&D.) So I'm oh-so happy that the summit happened.

Go R&B and J&J!

And, of course, go Caro and Genie for the amazing coverage! Love yall!

m

July 23, 2011 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

The suspense is killing me!!! There's been so much drama lately, Love this game!

July 23, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger marye said...

Rachel Won the VETO

July 23, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger NikiLee said...

Oh Lord, here we go again. I don't doubt for a minute that B/R will be flip flopping with their decisions & paranioa all week long.

July 23, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting!!!!

July 23, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Lupo said...

They really have to be smart and just try and get the votes to get Dominick off.

Adam will not win a physical competition.
Kalia and Lawon are they even in the game?
Leaving Dom in the game will come back to bite them, cause they can't bank on always being HOH with Jordan and Jeff.

July 23, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Negative - Brendon won.

July 23, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Trying this again, sitting pool side ..


GO VETS!! Loved that B/R win the POV! especially since now they know the snake in the grass is Dani, not J/J!!!

This is going to be the best week ever (said in my granddaughters voice dripping with sarcasm)

July 23, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Please BB Gods, do not let B & R flip. I am counting on only wanting Cassi to return if there is a Golden Key twist and if J or J are eliminated, I would want it to be them.

My.nerves.are.shot.

July 23, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

What is Rachel doing?

July 23, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but

is anyone else suspicious that only the "veteran's" chips seem to be pulled out to pay the POV?

July 23, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

Brendon: Hey, if misspelling is the biggest problem in our life, we're gonna be alright.


Only, obviously it's NOT! (your biggest problem, that is.)

Sorry, where are my manners? Howdie Genie & Caro! And Dishers! I know I'm not posting much, usually because my timing is just so dang off. I can't seem to make it when everyone else is here.

I wasn't a Brenchel fan first time around, and while for maybe 2 seconds I was giving Rachel a little credit for trying to calm down this season, it didn't last long. If they put Jeff and Jordan up, they will never get another chance with me! Ever!

July 23, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

What is Rachel doing? Coughing up a hairball?

Could Cassi have been right? Is Rachel really catty?

Meow.

Seriously though, hope she's okay.

July 23, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger gertrudis said...

Long time reader, first time commenter. I echo everyone's sentiments about your hard work on here Genie and Caro! You ladies are phenomenal for being so giving of your time.

My comment is just this: Not only do we have to see a cast half filled with Vets, but the also get to participate in the same types of competitions... Honestly this season continues becoming a let down.

I've seen people complain generally about this but what bugs me the most is, part of the premise of BB is to prey on people's sanity by putting them with people they don't know, can't trust, with no access to people they care most about. And here you have 5 people who have not only experienced this already and are used to the way things go, but 4 of which have physical and emotional outlets that no one else has.

I can imagine BB would be a lot easier to endure if I had my future husband with me. At first I was just annoyed but with the same people winning everything and even the fact that some have played in every veto and others none, just seems wholly unfair.

I'm one frustrated BB fan :(

July 23, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I'm guessing that given the nature of the game there wasn't a chance in heck that there was a "Lawon and Kalia" chip in the veto bag.

BB wasn't going to pass up the chance to get some more mileage out of Jeff "Technotronics" Schroeder.

July 23, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I have posted two comments from my phone, hope they got through, at least one if them

July 23, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I was over on the feeds trying to get the chat to work. It's Whag today. I can see whose in the room and how many of you there are but please stop writing with invisible ink!

July 23, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good afternoon/early evening Carolyn and all of you who have joined the comments today
I am kind of glad Brendon won the POV. While I'm sorry there will be another week of "We win everything", at least Rachel won't get mad at J/J for winning and she is less likely to flip back to Dani

July 23, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I wonder if the chips they pull out have the duos names, that would mean there are only three (or 6 if they are individual names) don't think they could really not have all the names in there! We have to remember there are now three people who can't compete.

I think CBS would want the newbies to play if their names get pulled.

Don't think there is a conspiracy ...

July 23, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I really hope Rachel did not get any soap in her lungs.

July 23, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Dishera, I too am having problems with the chat room, you can see me, I can see me, I cannot see you!!!

Real is aware of the issue and are wirking on it. I have tried numerous things to try to fix myself. Heard from others it can last a day or two!!!

I know the dish doesn't fix, just wanted to post to my fellow frustrated chatters!!

July 23, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I want a duck!

July 23, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hey Caro, Genie

Great job as always in the updates and screen caps, just love it. I stayed up till 5am watchin feeds and have a funny feeling tonight will be a repeat.

Love, love, love this season of BB, hard to believe just starting week 3.

July 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Come back from the pool and I can now magically chat ... I can see and be seen ... just the first bbdish is of course full ... probably nondishers but that is okay.

I think the chat feature drops you into the chat that has the most people in it, every time I log in, I am dropped in a room that has 49 people ... oh well ...

Yeah, team VETS!!

Glad most everyone is sleeping, must go to the grocery store ...

July 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Hey lovely Dishers,
I'd just like to sincerely say that I love BBDish. Carolyn, Genie and all the dishers are fantastic. The atmosphere Caro created here is unlike anywhere else. So, Thank You all for being here.

July 23, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks everyone! :0)

Feelin' the love!

xoxo,
C

July 23, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I agree Carolyn. I can't wait for the endurance comp. From this point forward Dani is going to have to bring it or she will be gone.

July 23, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Shelly is teaching Lawon so much. I love the real life talk.

July 23, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

hey west coast steph...

the chips have couples names, and this POV there were only 2 chips in the bag, not 3. Kalia/Lawon and J/J... so they had a 50/50 shot at bein pulled... remember these golden keys change things up alot!

July 23, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Bobbi R said...

Love the Blog great way to keep up on my BB, just to let ya know your times are wrong you jumped from like 3:45 to 7:15 should be 4:15.. Cheers :)

July 23, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger andthecrowdgoeswild said...

HELLO ALL! When does the POV ceremony take place? :)

July 23, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

POV ceremony will be on monday if it's normal! =)

July 23, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hey Caro I so agree with your comment about Dani and endurance. We haven't really seen great endurance in a while. With the new found awareness about Dani, it should be a good comp as the top 3 Dani B/R and J/J aren't going to want the other to have it.

We should all get lots of sleep in preparation for a great nite on the feeds Thursday.

July 23, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

If every HG can compete in the HOH competition on Thursday (except Rachel),the 4th golden key holder really gets nothing. So they either are all exempt 1 week or the twist makes it all come together.

Also, ED and Keith leaving was basically BB's double eviction, so I seriously think they are bringing a HG back and still going to have a double eviction and end the season on the already determined date.

July 23, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Deeder: I was addressing people who thought there was a conspiracy theory regarding the chips, since only the vets have been selected..

so last week there would have been 3 chips, this week 2 ... the odds have been in their favor since the newbies are getting the golden keys

So all you out there thinking that there is a conspiracy theory, probably not!!!

Thanks for helping me clarify my point Deeder

July 23, 2011 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger kinipeka said...

I don't know why everyone made such a big deal of Jeff's spelling technOtronics, because technetronics is absolutely a word.

July 23, 2011 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger kinipeka said...

technetronics is a real word, I don't see the big deal that Jeff mistakenly put on "oh" were the "ee" belonged.

July 23, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

"It bodes *very* well for the expected Endurance Comp on the live feeds this Thursday. When it comes to Endurance, Donatos mean business!"

true, but with a golden key, is she going to compete this thursday?

July 23, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, where are we ... chat rooms were deleted whilst I was in them ...MWAH!

July 23, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

WTH just happened in chat? I was in the middle of typing and the room was deleted.

July 23, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

Come join us in the new chat rooms in the live feeds.

bbdish-caro

or WhagDish

July 23, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the duckies in the storage room..

Thanks for the report Caro, another long day with lots going on.

Tomorrow is a time to relax thos eyes, back and fingers...yay, unless we have drama..

Pam

July 23, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger kinipeka said...

I don't think there's a conspiracy, but if there were, I'd be glad, because I want Jeff or Jordon to win. LOL. Also, all of the HGs say Jordon is nothing without Jeff... JORDON WON her season. Keep underestimating her. Great!

July 23, 2011 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

BooHoo the chat room is full! Shelly is really spilling the beans about Dom/Dani! Wish I could get in to chat with everyone!!

Maybe next time!
Janice/GA

July 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

WTG GO GaYToR!!!! I knew you would be the bride and a GORGEOUS one at that!!! :)

July 23, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Way to Go GAYTOR!!!! So proud of you!!! Congrats!!!

The chat room was on fire with celebratory elation!

Sheik!

July 23, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

WOO HOO WTG GaYToR! Beautiful Bride!!


Love You! Mwah!!

July 23, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here Comes the Bride..The beautiful Bride...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

MWAH
Pam

July 23, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woooowwwwoooy ok can you say wow this night will be good real good well heres what i hope.

rach jeff jorden can pull dani back over.
get dom out. keep shelly an adam kinda with them an get to f 6 of shelly dani jeff jor rach bren.

July 23, 2011 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

new rm - zzbbdish

July 23, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi all, especially Carolyn and Genie

I have got to find a way to get the feeds so I can join in the chat rooms. I'm sure I missing a lot of fun.

Carolyn, I heard something about Kalia getting upset last night about the bed situation and hair in it. I guess it must not have been too big of a deal it wasn't in your TOR

Thanks again to Carolyn and Genie mwah you ladies are the best.

July 23, 2011 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Well, I went to chat to join you guys, but all I got in the chat screen was the same message from DragonFly over and over again.

I did want to say that I think you are right Carolyn. I think Dani is very nervous and is realizing her jig is up.

July 23, 2011 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Woooooooot Gaytor!
Congratulations! Great job on being the Bride!

July 23, 2011 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Kasey C said...

Can someone please tell me the game Dani & Rach are playing? I thought it was Mancala...but now I think not.

July 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

hey carolyn and genie... with all the speculation tonight about lawons profession i got curious... guess he owns Exum Out Entertainment (yearly income of 35,000... employees, 1)

also found a slew of 'car talk' videos he has uploaded if anyone's interested =)

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8dedc6b0d0/car-talk-krazy-people-101-part-2?rel=by_user

July 23, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Wow Kalia is a big lair. She likes to stir the pot. I have no idea who she is loyal to.

July 24, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

lol Its 6:00am BBT and the last HG has just went to sleep!! I don't know how they do it!!

July 24, 2011 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hi all! This is my first post ever, yet have been keeping up-to-date with ya'll for a few years, now. I have also mentioned you on my blog (which isn't public yet, but am happy to send you a link when it is.)

I apologize if this has already been mentioned. I tried to scan through and I didn't see it anywhere. The rubber duckies that you are seeing in the storage room... they are bath tubs for babies that you can get at Target. I'm unsure if you wanted them bc it specifically came from BB or if you just wanted them in general. Fyi - the beak on the duck also quacks. It is made by Munchkin. Hope that helps :) Keep up the good work!

July 25, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below