;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday!

Phew! What a day and night on the live feeds! If you don't have em yet, you've really gotta gettem! BB13 is off and running!

Dani is now completely on the outs with the Vets, and she feels it, although the Power Couples have stated an intent to keep her feeling comfortably numb, so she doesn't feel the need to compete in HoH this coming Thursday, which they all believe will be Endurance, and so do we...

There's nothing quite like a Donato under pressure in an Endurance Comp on the live feeds. Nothing.

I'm starting the Overnight Report earlier than usual, just in case you were out and about in the big, wide world, enjoying your Saturday night. Let's get right to it.

9:47pm BBT
Camera 1/2
Kalia & Dani
Dining Table

Kalia tells Dani she needs to be concerned about Jeff...

Kalia: He thinks you're up to something.
Dani: I know. He's like, not talking to me at all.
Kalia: He's like, don't tell her anything, because I think she's up to something. I'm like, I don't think people are making deals yet.. it's still to early.
Dani: You told them that?
Kalia: Yeah. I said, as far as I'm concerned, the 6 of us are still at least gonna do jury for each other.
Dani: What 6?
Kalia: I was counting myself in... the 5 of you and me.


CUT TO:
10:01pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani & Kalia, cont'd.

Dani: I'm like really bothered by that now.

Kalia: Bothered by what?
Dani: Just.. him.
Kalia: Him being weird?
Dani: yup.
Kalia: yah.
Dani: Especially with the comment Jordan made this morning..
Kalia: About Rachel?
Dani: Yah. Especially when she never said that.
Kalia: Also seeing if there is.. They don't trust Rachel, obviously.. They know that the same bullseye is on them as is on them.. Know what I'm saying?
Dani: Not as big.. at all..
Kalia: Not as bad, but in the basic sense.. Couple, couple.
Dani: (whisper) I think that, too, for them to use it, that they'd need some people to promise them some things... and I know I can get Adam to.. You would, right?
Kalia: Yeah, I would
Dani: The only other people would be.. well Shell wouldn't, because we wouldn't say anything
Kalia: I wouldn't even tell her.
Dani: Lawon wouldn't.. G-d knows where he is or what he would do.. Jordan obviously.. but everybody else would be fine..
Kalia: mm hmm.. I don't know if Adam is.. I think he has some thing going with Jeff & Jordan..
Dani: I think he does to an extent, but I don't think he trusts them...
Kalia: I literally said Adam's name twice in the conversation I had with them, and both times, they were like, pfff.. It was just too much of a defense.

Dani: Who?
Kalia: Jeff..
Dani
: Well, I know they wanna keep him this week.
Kalia: They're still very much under the impression that Dominic's coming after them. Did Dominic try to talk to them?
Dani: He went in there yesterday, and they were like, so when it comes down to it, whose side are you on? Ours or Brendon and Rachel's?
Kalia: They're such bullies.. Well, he's such a bully. You have to trust some people.. That's why I keep telling you, like, I'm with you.. Like, totally... Like, not a problem. And I just hope that in the end, I don't come back and regret that. Do you know what I'm saying?
Dani: Yeah.
Kalia: Cuz I don't think you're an idiot either... and I think you're really good at playing this game. I'm being a 100% honest with you right now.. and I hope I'm not just a pawn in your game.
Dani: You're not... I don't know what it is, Kalia, but something is telling me that the best move this week is to get him (Jeff) out... We have to convince Brendon and Rachel that it's in their best interest to get him out.

CUT TO:
11:02pm BBT
Feed 3
Lawon & Dani
Chrome Room

While everyone else is outside playing (or watching) PIG in the yard, Dani is far from blissfully unaware, and she continues to amass her new army... We enter the conversation as Lawon is talking about how well Adam knows the game..

Lawon: He knows, like, what he would do.. I think all the fun and jokes about Big Brother, it's all a front. When it comes down to it, I think he'd run all of us over.. Seriously. He's smart. He tries to be silly sometimes, but beyond all that, I think he would be a threat to everybody. I think. That's just my opinion.
Dani: No, I completely agree.
Lawon: Him? (Dom) He's very competitive in the competitions, which is good.. He's fun.
Dani: Yeah, but everything's not physical either.
Lawon: Girl, you just work it... But the mental part.. He (Dom) wont be a threat to me, but Adam would. He knows everything.. Day 23.. dadada.. I don't know that stuff. Do you know it?
Dani: I don't know any of it. I don't even know what day it is.
Lawon: He'll be a threat to me.. in my strategic play.

Lawon goes on to say what a good partnership he thinks he and Kalia have.

Dani: Well, obviously.. You guys are the last ones standing of the not returning people.
Lawon: Right.


CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Shelly, Brendon, Rachel, Adam, Jeff, Jordan, Porsche

They're giving Rachel the play by play on what it was like watching her in the PoV comp earlier today, when she kept running straight into the stream of soap, mouth and eyes wide open, repeatedly....


It's a funny flashback moment. Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page or the 3 day free trial and Enjoy.


CUT TO:
12:40am BBT

While Dani in inside with Kalia, Dominic and Lawon, Jeff & Jordan have removed themselves from the group on the couch to fill each other in on the day's events...

Long story short, Dani is now SO far out of the circle of trust, both Jeff and Jordan say that if they win HoH next week, they're putting Dani up on the block.

***I can not wait for the Endurance comp! Talk about a fight to the death...

OK, let's join Jeff & Jordan for some of the details...

12:40am BBT
Feed 1/2
Hammock

Jeff: I'm fired up.
Jordan: I could tell. I just wanted to come over here and talk, cuz I know tonight we wont be able to..

Jeff: I wanna go talk to them (Brendon & Rachel).. when they go to sleep.
Jordan: Yeah.. OK, so this is what happened... Shelly came up to me and we were talking and I was telling her my reasons why I think Dominic should go, and she goes, "Well, Kalia came up to me today and said that she wanted to talk to me later on," and I was telling her that I didn't trust Dominic, and Shelly said that well Dominic said that he and Dani are working together, right?
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: And he told Shelly, you're the only person I trust in this house.. So he's trying to get Shelly to come over with them.. I'm assuming it's Kalia and Lawon.. So Dani's probably trying to orchestrate another alliance when she's in ours.
Jeff: Right.
Jordan: So she can just smooth sail.
Jeff: mm hmm

Jordan: Then Shelly said that Dominic wants to talk to Brendon and Rachel about putting us both up, back-dooring you, because he said, if you leave, I wont come after him, because I'm too nice? Something like that. I guess they think that if you're gone, I'm gonna go over to that side. So then Shelly and I went up and talked to Rachel... So we go up there, and Dani told Rachel, why did Jordan and Shelly go up there? Ya know? To talk to you... Cuz I guess she was getting nervous.
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: And, Kalia kept comin' up to me, cuz I'm not telling her anything anymore..
Jeff: Yeah, I know.. I thought you told her that Shelly told you that, and I'm like what the f'k?!

Jordan: No.. No..
Jeff: That's why I was mad when I was working out..
Jordan: No..
Jeff: ok.

Jordan: She was asking me what was wrong with me, and I was like, nothing, I'm just tired. And she came up to me in the bathroom, and she was like, "Is everything ok," and I was like, yeah, and she goes, "I feel like you're not talking to me," and I was like, oohhh, no, I'm fine. I'm just worried about gettin' backdoored or something. And she was like, no, that would never happen.. So.. I go up there and talk with Brendon and Rachel, and before I told them what all was said, I'm like, you'r enot using the Veto, right? And they're all, we don't know. And I'm like, what do you mean you don't know?

Palm Trees..

Jordan: ..and they didn't say, no, they're not gonna use the veto, and they didn't say yes. They didn't say anything really.

Ultimately, Jordan gets around to telling Jeff that this conversation happened in the presence of Shelly, which is why Brendon and Rachel were not divulging info as readily. Also, that Brendon and Rachel confirmed their commitment to keeping Jeff and Jordan safe in the house...


Jordan: I was just basically telling them how much we want to get rid of Dominic, and Daniele's pushing to keep him.. And this week it's a tie.. so all we need is one more vote to get rid of Dominic, and I think SHelly could be our vote.. I don't even know if Kalia would vote our way.
Jeff: mm mm
Jordan: He's tryin' to run it... You're Dominic's target. He's not working with us.

Brendon joins them at the hammock.

Jordan: I'm telling Jeff about what we talked about earlier today...
Brendon: We're right on everything we thought.
Jeff: Dude. (very serious) It's so funny. It's hilarious. It's like everything you said just came to play.
Jordan: Kalia came up to me like 4 times today, and she's like, is everything ok? You're actin' weird towards me.. And I was like, nooo.. I'm just stressed. I'm afraid I'm gonna get backdoored. And she was like, no, that probably wont happen. And I was like, you never know in this house.

Brendon: We just have to make sure Daniele feels comfortable with us.
Jeff: yeah.
Brendon: So that she doesn't suspect anything.
Jeff: Yeah.
Brendon: So that we can still use her.
Jeff: Yeah!
Brendon: And we need to bring it to her attention that we know that Dominic is trying to work with other people.
Jeff: I wouldn't even bring it to her attention.
Brendon: But if we send him home, without letting her know we think he's working against us, she could be competing for that HoH next week.
***I'm counting on it!
Jeff: Yeah.
Brendon: We need her not to.. and we need to give her a valid reason why Dominic needs to go that benefits all 5 of us, not just the 4 of us.
Jeff: Exactly. Cuz once he goes, she's gonna have to come back... Cuz right now she's making a push to backdoor us..
Brendon: She came to us this morning, and she was trying to get us to let Adam and Dominic win the PoV.
Jeff: What?!
Brendon: mm hmm. So. everything we thought was correct.
Jeff: She's actin' really f'in fishy dude.
Brendon: Of course. 'Cause she knows all the sh*ts crumbling right now.. but if we can make her feel like we're not trusting Dominic and he's the sh*tty one and put it all on him, then she may backtrack and feel comfortable not to compete in HoH next week...


This is ongoing and important... please dive into the flashback machine at 12:48am BBT on Feed 1 for the continuation...


CUT TO:
12:51am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Jeff & Jordan
Hammock

Jordan: If it's Endurance, and I'm still hangin' on, and it's you and Brendon, let me win, because I will put Dani up.
Jeff: I'll f'in put her up too.

Jordan: She needs to go.
Jeff: Yeah.
Jordan: She's in our way.
Jeff: I know.

Talk turns to Adam, and while they don't trust him at all, getting rid of Dominic this week is "not even a question" as far as Jeff is concerned. Jordan says she's a little worried that Brendon and Rachel might use the Veto and backdoor them. Jeff is not. He's completely sickened by Kalia's willingness to run to power... and how Lawon and Kalia will last in the game. Jordan continues filling Jeff in on the events of the day... He tells her to keep it friendly with Kalia, and tell her that she's just little worked up because there's still 2 more weeks til jury and she's concerned she might not get to spend the summer with Jeff.

CUT TO:
1:27am BBT
Feed 1/2
Brendon & Rachel

Going over the days events...
***Rachel's talking, but all I can think as I watch her massaging his calf is, I want next!

Rachel: That's another thing.. Jeff and Jordan trust them so much, but just last week, they were trying to get us back-doored, so why would they trust Shelly so much?
Brendon: Jordan trusts Shelly. I don't trust her. But if we can keep her closer, then we have more control over her.
Rachel: Well, obviously Jordan told Shelly everything we said..
Brendon: Because she wanted to reassure us... That's what I told you about telling Jordan stuff.
Rachel: Did you talk to Jeff any more?
Brendon: I talked to him for like 3 minutes on the hammock. I just told him what Dani said about the PoV...

Porsche comes in and tells them she will not be joining them for a slumber party in HoH, because she guilted Kalia into giving up her bed to Shelly, and Kalia's going to sleep with her in her bed.

Rachel: What about Dominic?
Porsche: Dominic might sleep with Daniele, if she's comfortable with that.. Otherwise he'll sleep in the Have Not room.

***I can't resist... I have to take a peak.. as of 7:50am, Dominic's in the Have Not room.


CUT TO:
1:40am BBT
Feed 1/2
HoH
Brendon & Rachel

Brendon assures Rachel that Jeff and Jordan are on board with them, and that with Daniele having turned, Jeff and Jordan don't really have an option.

Brendon: I'm telling you right now, straight up. Jeff and Jordan are going to trust us. With Daniele turning on them, they really don't have a choice. They might have Shelly, but what does that do for them? Jeff is smart enough to realize that we are 2 strong players in this game, that we need to stick together at this point.. You can't ever let them think we're going to turn on them.
Rachel: That's true.
Brendon: At this point, I wanna make a final 4 deal with Jeff and Jordan. This is unconditional. If we ever had any doubts before, it's gone.

Brendon cautions Rachel about saying too much to Porsche...


CUT TO:
1:56am BBT
Feed 3
Have Not Room
Dominic & Porsche

In a very flirty exchange, Porsche tells Dominic she's on his side. She also tells him that Kalia was one of the votes to keep her.. and hints around Shelly being the other. Further, she lets him know of her intent to win the next HoH, and that she intends to stir things up with the win. And finally, she lets him know he'd be wise to hitch his wagon to Rachel and Brendon, because they're "Superheroes" in the game.


CUT TO:
2:17am BBT
Feed 3/4
Purple Room
Dominic & Dani

Kalia is Dani's info source...

Dani: Shelly said something to Kalia about that she thinks you and I have some kind of deal, and then Jeff told Kalia not to tell me things, because he thinks that I'm up to something right now.
Dominic: That's not good.

The conversation continues and they begin to put the pieces together, in terms of Shelly's double dealings...

Dom and Dani are up til about 6am... There is plenty more game talk, but we've covered all the bases already, so...

This concludes the overnight report. Have fun diving into the flashback machine!





Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger ChrisLucente said...

mornin caroyln dear! have my black-can bustello all made, and getting ready to enjoy my first sip with some light cream while i begin to read your overnight report! xoxo

July 24, 2011 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dani dug her own grave.
sorry but she better stop
first thing first get dom out this week no do not use veto.
then kalia an dani up next week if one coems off lawan up

i wanted dani to make it to f 6 or something but shes the one who dug her grave lets see if she can pull out

July 24, 2011 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and all the lovely dishers! Happy rewind your mind Sunday!!

I am SO glad that the vets figured out what Dani was up to!! I used to love Dani, but she got a little cocky and talked to too many people about getting rid of Jeff and Jordan, and someone was bound to figure it out. I was surprised it was Brendon, guess I underestimate him sometimes. But I'm with you Caro, Dani needs to step it up and really win the endurance comp (everyone plays this week?). I can't wait, and again, SO glad I got the feeds this year. There is someone talking almost 24/7 which is so cool!!

July 24, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning Dish Crew!!! Everything has went crazy this week!! Where do you think this week will end us?

July 24, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Caro and Dishers!!
What a night on the live feeds... I am so glad they have figured Dani out. I couldnt believe how she acted last night.

July 24, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Happy Show Day!

Have a great one all.

July 24, 2011 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Gm Everyone. I am hoping to make to the show watching party tonight but i am still in Corpus Christi. We be leaving soon so who knows.

July 24, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Carolyn and all you wonderful people,
I too am very happy that Dani's duplicitous game play has been discovered. I don't think this spells the end of her though.

July 24, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good morning and happy show day Carolyn and everyone else.

Oh how I love this game! So happy J&K and Brenchel have figured out Dani! What a difference a day makes!

July 24, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

How far can Dani get without ED? She has to play on her own and it may be coming undone for her.

July 24, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning 'Oh-Goddess-of-the-Dish' Can't thank you enough for your updates and Genie's too!

I hate that Dani has abandoned the Alliance so early, it is only 3rd week! Wait until next week and they find out all will change....I truly think one guest will be coming back.

If they do get rid of Dom this week and Cassi comes back, the return will benefit J/J I think because she will go straight for Shelli. This is only my thoughts....

Hope you all have great show day and Caro & Genie get some great back/finger rest...we know you truly need it with this group!

Have missed you all, but life has been as mixed up as the house these days.....:( (((hugs)))

July 24, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate. It's true that Dani has made and huge blunder and true she was quite ugly last night in her conversations. That said, as I have stated before, I do not want a vet to win. The only vet I would like to see win is Jordan. If Jordan became the first one to win twice Dick would lose his mind.

The 4 vets are just to cocky, rightfully so for now, but still. Now that Shelly has stepped into Dani's spot as the fifth it should be interesting. Is Shelly content to be the fifth? Would she try to improve her status by making big move? Could Dani, the new defacto leader of the newbs/outcasts persuade Shelly to go against the 4? If Dani wins HOH can she rally her rag tag crew into a proper alliance?

I think now the drama we crave is closer than ever. I don't want to see the newbs picked off one by one like is happening now.

Can Dani recover the way her dad would? It should be a fun week ahead finding out.

July 24, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Saw this on Hampsterwatch

TMZ has learned ... David Hasselhoff had some sort of blow-out argument with his girlfriend in Las Vegas Saturday night ... and it got so heated hotel security had to come to the rescue.

This was after he left the BB house.

Also for a great laugh check out Dingo's future predictions of the HGs. Particularly Jordan, Rachel and Dani.

July 24, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Good Morning Carolyn, ChrisLucente, Tiffany-Jade Darkstar, Patting, Jeanie, Edie, Michigan Man, and all the wonderful Dishers yet to arrive. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

July 24, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning everyone!

Apparently everyone does get to play this Thursday and I guess they can thank ED for leaving early or else they would be sitting this one out.

I still don't understand what this last key does! The non-evicted HG gets to have it for a total of 3-5 minutes before diving into the endurance competition, unless ED's early and unanticipated departure has messed with comps and their timelime this year. Hopefully Julie announces something tonight or Wednesday before the show ends...

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

July 24, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Caro

Watching Dani sitting at the table last night (before the mancala game) I noticed she was having a hard time hiding the 'bitchitude'. Her mood was written all over her face.

I am not positive why people think Brenchel are the superheros of the game. Jeff, Jordon and Dani all made it farther in their seasons. Knowing the game and being monsters in comps doesn't always get you to the end. It's all in the execution. To their credit, they are playing much better this year.

I think it's sad that Lawon completely trusts Kalia and always praises her as a partner. Love him or hate him, he thinks he is playing a strategic game and thinks he's got someone that will have his back. Kalia's main strategy has been to kiss arse and try to figure out a way to get the golden key.

Dom may thank his lucky stars if he gets evicted this week now that Porsche is moving in for the kill. After developing relationships with Cassi and Dani, in my opinion Porsche doesn't stand a chance. Sorry honey, you ain't the only hot girl in this house. Get used to it.

Finally, just out of curiosity, if Dom were to stay and Cassi returned, do you think Dom and Cassi would rejoin forces? Do you think Dom would stay with Dani? Or do you think the three of them would try to form a power alliance?

July 24, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Morning Dishers!

Dani became too confident too soon. I was hoping she could have pulled off her plan for a little longer, just for the drama sake!

OMG, that Kalia.... how can her mouth keep up with her brain? Last night was non stop blah blah blah. Well, she always is like that but last night seemed much worse. I'm looking forward for tonight!

July 24, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn and all:) don't think the house will be having a sanity Sunday lol

This would be a good time for C=Venus to do a chop of Dani as a spider right in the middle of a big web that she is weaving! Kinda like the endurance comp in season 3...I think lol

Hope everyone has a great sunday!

July 24, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone! :0)

I'm working on an interview that I'll be posting for you shortly, since the HGs like to sleep in on Sundays.

July 24, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Exciting, we love interviews

July 24, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

Hi Everyone! Where to begin... well I read that Jeff said last night he would "kill" Kalia and would say it to her face..WoW! they said he made threats before on his previous season and ALOT of people are like that's not cool..PLZZ tell me he didnt say that..OMG..

They say he wouldnt have said that about Dani (because of Dick) (I agree)I also read Dick's twitter to see his thoughts about Dani.. he was so funny said "watch Dani blames me for having to leave" (saying basically thats why her game is bad..because my Dad had to leave) It was so funny..But I really hope Jeff keeps his cool because its not cool to threaten a woman (even if ur just saying that) its not cool..I'm no Kalia fan but still...ya know?..also I went in the bbchat last night for th 1st time and I have to commend you guys for blocking people that were making (fat comments and racist comments)..I told my girlfriend thats the first chat I've ever been in that didnt put up with it.

July 24, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Genie,

Good Morning Everyone,

To GaYToR, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
wanted to say it again in case you didn't read it last night..I bet you made a Beautiful bride..you need to post a pic... :)

Happy Show Day..

It is a nice day in L.A. so HG's will probably sunbathe all day(when they get out of bed)

I am going to go read the TOR..bbl

Pam

July 24, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TOR Carolyn...as always ;=)

July 24, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I've only been in the chat room once-Friday. I tried to find it last night but had trouble. The room I was in was acting crazy. (I saw someone comment that the chat seemed to be screwed up.)

Anyways, is the chat room always bbdish or whagdish or does the name change periodically?

July 24, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!!

Interview With Rachel's Mom!!

July 24, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well congrats gaytor sorry didnt see it sooner.

and i tried to get in chat rooms but they were so messed up so i just left ill try again next time tho.

hope we get some more game talk with the vets. sorry dani messed up wish there was way save her with vets again

July 24, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Happy Sunday! I was gone all day yesterday to my class reunion and when i got home everyone was messaging me, get to the feeds fast! lol. i am still playing catch up. Thank you both so much for the blog, I'm still reading it and still shaking my head in amazement! lol. Happy Sunday!

July 24, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

danielle - if you'd like to advertise on bbdish, please contact me at dishchicks at yahoo dot com.

July 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Approx. 1:21 bbt camera 1 Jeff, shower, outside.

July 24, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below