;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 25, 2011

Big Brother 13: Monday Early Evening

Good evening, BB Lovers! Evening here on the east coast... In the BB13 House, the HGs are just coming up on 5pm. They've had a very big day, and they've got a big night ahead.

Briefly, Brendon did not use the PoV. Dominic and Adam remain on the block, and one of them will be evicted this Thursday. Things aren't looking good for Dom at the moment, but if any newbie HG is going to work for it, it's him.

The drama today started before the PoV Ceremony. If this is your first time checking in, please have a look at GenieSea's phenomenal post Pre-PoV Ceremony Madness, and use it as a guide for must-see flashback moments. It sets the tone for the rest of the day.

The Veterans Alliance as we knew it has crumbled. Now, we have the Power Couples, and Daniele is so far outside the circle of trust, she has become their target for next week... Likewise, Jeff & Brendon are now Daniele's targets.

Tonight, the veterans are planning a meeting including Daniele up in HoH, and we're expecting some serious fireworks on the feeds. Spark em up, if you've gottem, and take advantage of the 3 day free trial, if you don't.

4:45pm BBT
Feed 1
Hammock
Jeff & Brendon & Jordan

The power couples are planning the meeting with Daniele this evening. As far as Jeff's concerned, he wants to tell her, "ok, we're square now, but losing Dominic is your punishment for not being straight with us." But, he's done with her. Brendon's done with Dani too. Brendon advises Jordan to keep her cool if Dani goads her. Jordan says Dani's been sweet to her...

Kalia comes out, and Jordan joins her walking the yard. Jeff & Brendon remain talking.

Jeff: If she would just be straight with us, it'd be different.. And if she were to win HoH next week and not put us up, I could move forward with her... But.. By denying and denying, she's never ever gonna lose my target. If I win HoH, I'm going after her 100%. My f'ing dream is to get her out next week, so she doesn't make jury.

***That's her dream too. Getting one of the 2 of you out.


CUT TO:
5:17pm BBT
Feed 1
Dominic and Daniele

***Is this her same bed from BB8? Dom, you're doomed!


Dani: (who the hell knows)
Dom: I'm down with that.
Dani ( see above)
Dom: How are you gonna make that happen?
Dani: I don't know.
Dom: Great plan.
Dani: (" ")
Dom: Let's be real.. Without me, you're nothing.
Dani: hehehe

***Dani is speaking so low, and BB has her mic up so high, you can actually hear the clicking of her tongue on the roof of her mouth. I'm reminded of the movie, "The gods must be crazy." Clicky language...

Dom: You're kinda cool, so I'll let it slide.
Dani: Shut up.
Dom: Wow.. you must feel like sh*t.
Dani: I do...
Dom: Adam's gonna jiz himself.... (after palms) Even if I won one of these HoHs, the very next week, they'd put me up again, and I'd be gone... And my partner was an asshole.
Dani: Why is that funny?
Dom: He's a 300 pound pig. He spelled fractional.

5:36m BBT - Dom & Dani are still "talking." On the bright side, they look mahvelous.



CUT TO:
5:37pm BBT
Feed 3
Jeff, Rachel, Porsche, Kalia, Jordan

It's workout time in the back yard... A variation on Pilates with Porsche, Rachel and Kalia..


Jeff is observing from the hammock...

CUT TO:
5:52pm BBT
Feed 3/4
Jordan, Jeff & Shelly

Shelly's fanning the fires of Dani's doom...

Shelly: She needs to take better classes from Dick, because her class was cut short.
Jeff: We're gonna talk later. I'm gonna bite my f'ing tongue, which is gonna make me sick, but I'm gonna kill her in her goodbye message.
Jordan: I've been working out more, just in case it's Endurance...
Shelly: I figured that's what you were up to. I'm not letting go..
Jeff: I just hope if it's Endurance, it's fair.. Cuz a lot of them cater to smaller people. I hope there's something with the keys like... Remember they said a gift and a curse.. I hope they Key Holders get something taken away.. or one of the Key holders has to go this week.. It was a gift that she didn't play this week, but...
Shelly: There's gotta be something. They're not just gonna say, ok turn in your keys.
Jeff: I hope it is a curse.
Shelly: Thursday's gonna be a huge day.
Jeff: I love when people say that when they f up.. The system f'd me.. Oh yeah, it had nothing to do with you being stupid.
Jordan: I can't stand when people say, I've played this game before.. It's a new season.. a new cast..
Shelly: I bet Dick is rollin' over right now..
Jordan: I knew something was weird when she said I would try to get the house to get my dad out..
Jeff: Dick definitely wouldn't have tried to pull this so early..
Shelly: He would've gotten it down to 6..
Jeff: Or 8..
Jordan: Maybe she thought she could pair up with Brendon and Rachel if you were gone.
Jeff: She's worried about jury when there's 11 people left.
Shelly: If she makes it to final 2, I don't care who's next to her, she's not getting my vote.
Jordan/Jeff: Me too.
Jeff: I'd vote for f'in Lawon.

6pm BBT Unasked, Shelly gets up to adjust the awnings for production.

Jeff: Wanna soak our feet?
Jordan: Sure!

He grabs something to drink from the outdoor fridge, then gets into the jacuzzi. Jordan heads over to help Shelly fold some laundry for a minute.. then makes her way over to Jeff in the jacuzzi.


CUT TO:
6:20pm BBT

Jordan: Do you still love me?
Jeff: No.
Jordan: Yes, you do!
Jeff: I just wanna get through next week.
Jordan: I'm gonna win HoH.
Jeff: I hope you do.
Jordan: I'm gonna try.
Jeff: I wouldn't mind if I'd done something.. but this is outta nowhere..
Jordan: All you gotta do is talk and make an effort.

6:22pm - Rachel and Porsche are jogging the yard. Rachel takes a spill almost into Jeff.

Jeff: Oh my god!

She's ok. She laughs it off, gets up and keeps running..

CUT TO:
6:36pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Dani & Dominic

Dominic: When Julie Chen asks me, "where did you go wrong?" I'm gonna be all D-A-N-I-E-L-E.
Dani: Shut up.
Dominic: I thought you were supposed to be the best social player ever.
Dani: (buries her head under the pillow) My brother's probably like, WHAT are you doing?!

Dominic: I'm gonna go to my room.

He goes for 10 seconds, comes back and crawls back into bed with Daniele.

Dominic: I was always told not to put all my eggs in one basket.

I flip outside to check on the others.. All exercising.. Back to Dom and Dani..

Dani: Don't say that. Don't have a negative attitude.
Dom: You have cute freckles.
Dani: Thanks, PT.

7:02pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside and close the sliding glass door...

7:05pm BBT - OK... You should all be home from work by now. Spark up your feeds & enjoy the show! The HGs have big plans for tonight... Will you be in the know? We'll see you back here tomorrow morning with the Overnight Report.

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger sodapopp said...

Denying Donato jury! Oh that would be sweet!!!!!!

July 25, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Good evening dishers!!

I am so incredibly happy that I chose this week to enjoy my vacation from work. I'm too broke to actually go anywhere but, why would I even want to with all this entertainment on the live feeds?!?!

The anticipation for Thursday's likely endurance comp just keeps growing and growing and growing! This will be a super fight that I will not miss for anything.

July 25, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

If anyone asks we moved chat to Famous Foods. We got a visit from a mod and I don't know if she just popped in or if she was sent. And then she told someone to go to Jokers for updates and I didn't like that at all.

BBDish-DishersOnly1

July 25, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I got got! You need one of those special amplifiers that spies use! This whisper fest is for the birds. That should have been part of Dani's contract, no whispering!

July 25, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

haha. I found it without getting got!

GaYToR 1 - Evil Goddesses 0

Not sure how long I'm going to last but my ♥ belongs to the Dish until I tip over. I really want to stay up for the Smackdown tonight.

Schoolyard Bullies vs. Girl with no one.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Are you wearing your bionic ear Carolyn?

Can't they do something about her whispering?

July 25, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hey Carolyn. Good Evening.

I am so glad you mentioned the clicking tongues. She has been driving me crazy with her no word clicking tongues. I would rather mute her than hear just that. And dont get me started on the reading of her lips....lets just say i am terrible at and thought she was having a serious conversation about popcorn the other night....i retire from reading lips lol.

July 25, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Hahaha ☺

"I'm reminded of the movie, "The gods must be crazy." Clicky language..."

ME TOO!!! *pulls hair out!*

Are they twins with their own language?! GAHHH!!!

July 25, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Sending care package with amplifiers for Caro's poor ears, or ear plugs, whichever works.

July 25, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

I just keep thinking the new HOH might get to pick an evicted houseguest to bring back in instead of it being America's vote. I can just see Dani winning & bringing Dom back (if he's the one evicted). That house would implode.

I really think Dani is gonna be able to turn this around somehow. Don't really care for her but if anyone can save themselves it's her.

July 25, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Kind of turns me off Dominic when he calls Adam 300 lbs and disgusting. Not only is Adam not 300 lbs, but he is basically saying that because he is heavy he is disgusting. I've been through my own weight loss journey, and it made me do a virtual high-five to Adam when I heard he lost the weight he wanted to lose, too. Kind of feel like cursing out Pretty Boy!!grrr

July 25, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Ohh and I have to be up at 3:30am for work so I won't be able to stay up for the potential Meet & Greet Social the Oldies are planning so it should be good. I almost always miss the good stuff.

July 25, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

You were thinking clicky language, with the breathing sounds and white noise I kept expecting a low voice to say, "Luke, I am your father"

July 25, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Racehel's Pilates.... Are you sure from that pic it's what she's doing? Looks more like..... No, I don't want to be deleted....

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Lawon's mind is like a deck of cards.

I believe that!

July 25, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Can you believe Lawon?! It's too funny!

July 25, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Can we all chip in and hire a Banner Plane to do a dozen flyovers? So many messages to send.

I know what mine would say. What would yours say.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

LOL!!! That is a fantastic photo of Rachel doing pilates!!!

Hellooo, lovelies!

Carolyn! Genie! All Dishers!

Oh I will be devastated if Adam stays and Dom leaves!

July 25, 2011 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Good evening
I was really liking Dani this year until she pulled this stunt and tried to destroy her own alliance. I'm sure she really wants to win this year, without her Dads help, but she brought all this on herself by pushing way too hard.
On the other hand, I'm enjoying Rachel and Brendon much more this year than last!

July 25, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good evening all!

I am FINALLY all caught up on todays action. After next week, I am off for 3 weeks and can not wait to not have to play catch up on Monday's and Wednesday's. I also won't miss all the math homework. Sigh...

July 25, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

I am going to go out on a limb and say so far the funniest comment of the season is Jeff saying I'd vote for f'in Lawon. hahahah!

July 25, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I know when I get up and move around to eat dinner I'll be wide awake again but right now I am fading fast.

Maybe it will be a 4 or 5 hours of sleep and I'll be up all night to post times and feeds but for now I am thinking I'm out for the night.

Three Cheers for Caro and Genie who have worked their proverbial butts off today for us. I'll never know how they manage.

Maybe this is a good time to make a plea to hit that Tip Jar if you can so show appreciation for all their dedication.

The GaYToR is GAWN!

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I was wondering how long it would take for one of them to fall when running.

At least it wasn't into the pool ala Jerry.

July 25, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm a crispy critter..

propping my eyes open with toothpicks..

Thanks for being here!

I'll see you bright and early with the Overnight Report!

Have fun on the live feeds tonight!

July 25, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

11:45 PM BBT Feed 1 and 2

The Dani Intervention has begun.

July 25, 2011 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ice 'em good CARO. This one is going to get intense. Ful of lies, so far from Jeff mostly.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

That was short sweet and BORING Meeting over at 12:35 am BBT

The bullies really never said anything except tell her Dom is the one going home.

They think she has a showmance with Dom. That's just how clueless the Schoolyard Bullies are.

Dani at least told them she wouldn't be happy about it but tempered that with she didn't care which one is going home. *YAWN*

I waited up for that???

I so hope the game changing twist Thursday night screws them royally, like the Royalty the couples think they are.

:o)

July 26, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Trusting you Caro to get some good screencaps of Dom in the hammock. Hes so aggravated and wants to go at it but holding back for Dani's sake.

GaYToR has Left The Building! (He HOPES)

:o)

July 26, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I hope Dani gets the curse from the golden key. Hope Jeff wins next HOH. Dani cost Dom his game. If she didn't have the golden key they could of BD her.

July 26, 2011 at 1:00 AM  
Anonymous PinkPurse said...

Dani was soo done with "the talk" and they did kindof beat a dead horse! Oiy!

July 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below