;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big Brother 13: Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! Welcome to Tanning n Tatas Tuesday on the Big Brother 13 Backyard live feeds! For a complete report on the morning's events, please read GenieSea's excellent post: Tuesday Morning.

What begins with tanning rapidly progresses into *serious* gaming from Dominic. He heads upstairs to HoH at 3:36pm and stays there a good 90 minutes, working to the best of his BB vote getting ability on Jeff, Brendon and Rachel. The partial transcript is within this post. For the rest, spark up your feeds and dive into the flashback machine! It's a good one!

It's 1:30pm as we join our HGs, and we find a house divided... Daniele, Kalia and Dominic are in the Candy Room. Dom's making Dani's bed, while Dani and Kalia are whispering about Jordan spying on them...

Until just a couple minutes ago, the scene in the Candy Room was considerably more intimate.


Meanwhile, outside we have the Boobie Brigade, enjoying Tanning Tuesday...

Perv cam is a happy, happy boy today...


1:42pm
Around the house...
  • Adam, Shelly and Dominic are in the Kitchen having and fixing lunch...
  • Shelly heads back out to the tanning crew.
  • Lawon & Dani's are in the bathroom. She's getting lotioned up for tanning.
  • Dom's teasing her about her breath...
1:54pm BBT
The kitchen crown is growing... Adam continues making a steak marinade.

Jeff is fascinated by the preparation...



Lawon's grazing. Dani's grabbing something to eat. Dom's insulting people..

Dani: Are you trying reverse psychology? I've already made a deal with Adam. We're gonna rub it out later.
Adam: I'm gonna do her back. She's gonna do my front.
Dom: What's more hideous? Lawon's orange Crocs, worn every day... Daniele's hideous swiffer pants, made for someone 6' tall and worn by someone 5'4".
Dani: 5'5 1/2"
Dom: 5 foot 2. I gave you 2 inches. (palms) Who has put there dirty butt and socks on every surface where people eat in the house?
Dani: You!
Dom: Who has shown their private parts the most on the show?
Adam: Kalia... Well, Keith...

Dom's having fun.. just enjoying the time...

Dom: Hey guys! Can we have a daytime pajama jam?
Lawon: No.
Dom: Why not? I know you guys aren't gonna stay up late with me.
Dani: I will.
Dom: Tomorrow night too?
Dani: Yes.

2:10pm BBT -
Dani, Dom & Lawon
Kitchen chatter continues, light and fun...

2:24pm BBT
Rachel & Porsche have now joined the kitchen crew. The sport of the day is good naturedly teasing Dominic...

2:26pm BBT
Feed 3/4
Jeff & Jordan
Pool

Jeff: Me too, love. I don't mean to be irritated at you. I'm sorry. I just wanna get through this next week.

Jordan's telling Jeff about a conversation she had ( I don't know with whom) about her fears of getting backdoored, and the awkward feeling in the house. It sounds like she's talking about Daniele..

Jordan: And I was telling Rachel last night..

2:30pm
Shelly passes by, and Jeff tells her they'll fill her in on everything they talked about last night later on today. Lawon comes outside to lay on the hammock and game talk comes to an end. Shelly and Jordan are talking hair and kids...

2:36pm
Adam, Porsche, Rachel, Kalia and Dom are chatting and eating in the kitchen... They're doing disney movie trivia...

Shelly, Jeff, Dani, Jordan and Lawon make up the backyard crew..


2:45pm BBT - Brendon joins, but he's sitting at the edge of the pool, so as not to harm his healing knees.


CUT TO:
2:52pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Dominic & Kalia

We enter this conversation already in progress. Dominic is telling Kalia that backdooring Jeff was Dani's idea, not his.. But he realizes that..

Dominic: Throwing Daniele under the bus isn't going to do me any good at all..
Kalia: Or it could be the opposite.

Adam enters.

Dominic: We're talking about my demise.
Adam: You gonna drop a bomb?
Dominic: I have no bombs to drop. Just know, I'm telling you this as a friend, don't make any extreme deals with anyone. I'm not saying that to be a dick..
Adam: I know.
Dominic: Coming in here as a young person in shape, there's a bigger target on you.
Kalia: It's true.. People think in terms of comps..

Dominic: I'm just so tired of being on the bottom in this house...
Kalia: Me too.
Dominic: How do people put up with it?
Kalia: I think it's because people like to go where power is.
Dominic: THey walk around like their sh*t don't stink.
Kalia: It's because they haven't lost HoH yet. Like, if Adam wins HoH this week, everything changes.
Dominic: Maybe I'll be in your Pandora's Box..
Adam: Woooo!
Dominic: What are you gonna do if you win the HoH?
Kalia: No one's gonna answer that honestly.. It could get them into trouble.
Adam: At least we had a chance to fight for ourselves... I just feel badly that I wasn't able to save you like you saved me.. my bodyguard...
Kalia: Can you please reenact that scene from the bodyguard, where she runs to him? I'll sing.

**Skippy says, no you wont... Palms.

Dominic: Goodby speech.. She's giving me advice on a goodbye speech.

Adam leaves. Kalia and Dominic pick up..

Dominic: I'm not gonna throw him under the bus. First of all, it pisses me off that Cassi was throwing me under the bus.
Kalia: We told you she was...
Dominic: That's the thing, I haven't broken their trust. I haven't done anything this week.

**You got too close to Dani, love. That's enough for them.

3:01pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Kalia & Dominic cont'd.

Kalia's throwing out ideas to help him stay... This is worthwhile watching on flashback.

3:10pm
Still going...
Kalia: You have nothing to lose.
Dominic: I know. I'm gonna offer them to sell my soul.. Just waiting for Brendon to finish swimming. If I don't stay, you know you and Dani are next.
Kalia: Duh...
Dominic: They know you're in both camps.
Kalia: That's why I don't feel like hanging out with anyone today. None of them are talking game to me anymore.. In the beginning, I knew I'd be here a long time.. I think the main thing I have going for me.. I haven't won anything, so no one sees me as a threat... And Brendon, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan all think I'll do whatever they want.. People think that me laying down and being moody and sometimes crying isn't a part of my game... But it keeps me looking weak...
Dominic: It's an extremely physical house..
Kalia: Extremely.. Now when it comes to hanging upside down, I'll stay forever.
Dom: I don't think anyone's beating Dani in endurance.
Kalia: I know.

3:17pm BBT
Dom: I'm gonna go see if Brendon's done, so I can talk to him. You gonna be kickin' it, cuz if not, I'm coming back.

Dom goes to look outside, then heads to the restroom. camera 1 stays with him there.

3:18pm BBT
Feed 3/4
Meanwhile in the backyard, Jeff, Adam, Shelly and Porsche are talking steaks... Jeff offers to cook up the steaks Adam's marinating... Food talk continues. (***they're making me hungry)

Brendon grabs something off the couch, then heads into the kitchen... Feed 1 follows Brendon up to HoH. (***I'm waiting on Dominic to get up there and make his pitch)

3:24pm BBT
Feeds 1/2 Flip to Jeff in the Candy Room... Nap time.
Feeds 3 & 4 remain with the backyard couch dwellers, who disperse as soon as I type the words...

3:26pm
Waiting on Dominic to make a move. At the moment, he's just emerging from the bathroom. He goes into the kitchen, says hi to Porsche, then into the back hall to find Kalia in the Candy Room... and Jeff, napping. Dominic clears out of the Candy Room, to give Jeff peace and quiet to nap, and heads into the Have Not Room, where he finds Adam.

3:29pm
Feed 3
Adam: Nobody's told me I'm safe.
Dom: I'm gonna talk to them today.
Adam: I'm gonna keep it low-key..
Dom: Nobody needs to do a Keith. Either way, we're cool.

Dom leaves the room, and heads over to the sliding glass door, where he remains, gazing out into the yard. Adam's getting ready to hop on to the elliptical. Jeff's already up from bed, now brushing his teeth.

3:31pm
Feed 1

Dom: Where's Brendon?
***He's up in HoH. Go there.

3:33pm BBT
Feed 1

Jeff heads up the stairs to HoH. Dom has missed his opportunity.

3:34pm BBT
Feed 1 - Porsche is fixing food in the kitchen
Feed 2 - Dom remains at the kitchen counter.
Feed 3 & 4 - Brendon & Jeff are talking about all the newbies scurrying in their presence...

3:36pm BBT
Feed 1 - Dominic heads up to HoH, knocks...

Flips to Feed 3...
Dominic, Jeff, Brendon

Dom: I need to talk to you guys.
Brendon: After last night, we have nothing to say to you. Admit it, you're a pool shark in real life.
Dom: I heard you were running the table after I left.

Dom: Alright, so, game talk.. You know I like you both as people.. I know I'm on my way out the door right now.. I just wanna clarify things.. 1st of all, I never said to back-door Jeff, right?
Brendon: I think you may have known about it, but I don't recall you came to me with the idea.
Dom: The idea never came from me. I never said it was something we should do. When we talked I said that Adam and Lawon were my targets... Secondly, didn't you guys tell me that he knew I was throwing the veto?
Brendon: I don't know if I told him or not.. I honestly don't remember.
Dom: I was under the impression that you knew..
Jeff: Cuz you never finished it.. I didn't know..

Dom: They told me you did know..
Jeff: Then the backdoor thing came up.. Because if I was on the block, I'd be talking to people.. I wouldn't assume the veto was gonna be used.
Dom: I didn't think it was gonna be used, but I was told the target was Adam.. and I thought the deal with you was already solidified..
Jeff: Why do you think Dani stopped talking to me the last week?
Dom: I have no idea why Dani did what she did the last week.
Jeff: You were 100% safe.. I was on board.. Done.. You didn't have to talk to me..
Dom: Which is what I thought.
Jeff: Then Daniele stopped talking to me.. You and Adam didn't ask for any votes.. I don't know how it got conjured up, but it did..
Dom: So you guys thought the backdoor idea came from me, an that's why this is happening..

Jeff: You shoulda told me bro.. You shoulda told me..
Dom: But you're not gonna go against them, you're gonna go against me, cuz I'm the easy out...

Spark up your feeds folks.. Dom may be making headway here! The talk is going way faster than I can type..

Jeff: I wanna spend the summer with Jordan. This is my 1st goal. I feel bad for you, bro, cuz I like you, but you got f'd by one person.
Dom: I just don't get why I'm being thrown to the wolves.
Brendon: This game is based on loyalty.
Dom: And I've been 100% loyal to everyone I've worked with. You know and You know that the backdoor idea didn't come from me, but I'm getting thrown under the bus because I didn't come to tell you, when I knew it wasn't going to happen.
Jeff: You shoulda put a stop to it when she thought of the idea.
Dom: I told her!
Brendon: What did you say to her?
Dom: I feel awful.. I can't throw her under the bus..
Jeff: What do you think she did to you?!
Brendon: You're tainted now, by her.. We were 100% gonna keep you.
Jeff: You were golden.

Dom: She came to me when I was down and out..
Jeff: When?!
Dom: Last veto, before i won.
Jeff: We hadn't decided yet. It wasn't 100% that you were gone.
Dom: My point is I was alone. Adam was making deals with everyone. Shelly and Cassi were making deals with everyone..
Brendon: That was your fault.. We brought you up here, and you gave us the runaround.
Dom: You're right.. It was hard for me to trust you at that point.. Then I chose that partner, got dragged through the mud and strong-armed.
Jeff: Not by us.
Dom: No, by her!

Jeff: But when the plan came up to backdoor me, if you knew you were with us 100%, you should have stood up. You're f'd because of her.
Brendon: If you had come to us and said, look, this is what she's doing.. You would have been cool.
Dom: I never went along with that plan... and now you're throwing me under saying I did. I can't control her.
Brendon: No one does. But if you see the ship sinking..

3:57pm BBT - time check - The meeting up in HoH is ongoing... At some point in the last couple minutes, Rachel entered.. Anyhow, if you're not watching this live on the feeds right now, you *really* must watch this on flashback! I'm typing as fast as I can, but I promise you, it's not fast enough!

4:04pm BBT

Dom: My point is, is there no hope of me staying?
Brendon: If you could get Daniele up here and she was remorseful.. and she admitted to everything..
Jeff: I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna make someone dance. We had her up here yesterday, and there was no remorse for you.
Dom: I told her yesterday, he knows it's not me.. and she was like, are you gonna throw me under the bus..
Jeff: Bro, I would love to keep you, but I have to wonder if she sent you up here..
Dom: If I've already been f'd by her. I have to play with you, or I'm done.
Jeff: We were locked in. We were keeping you. You could've come up here and said, she's cuckoo..
Brendon: We would've kept you.
Jeff: 100%
Dom: I didn't think you'd ever choose me over her. I didn't think it would come back to me..

4:08pm - Still going.. Dom is backing his train over Dani, Shelly, Kalia, etc... Everyone not in the room is fair game.

Jeff: You shoulda told her to tape her mouth shut.
Dom: I was trying to! Her and Kalia. You know Kalia's totally with her too..
Brendon: We can't trust her at all.
Dom: I can't either.
Jeff: But you could reconcile.. Daniele made the stupidest move.. We'd be on the same sheet of paper, if we kept you. For dumbest move...

4:15pm BBT - Still going.. Dom's trying as hard as he can... You've really got to watch for yourself.

4:21

Brendon: Daniele's the most dangerous person in the game.
Jeff: No, she was. In your head, you should've said, we have the veteran alliance and the newbie alliance. We're set up.
Dom: I know you don't believe this, but we don't talk game late night.
Rachel: But the point is they wouldn't come after you. And you guys would be sitting pretty...
Brendon: We can even point out the moment things went sour for you.. She came to us the morning of the PoV pushing for Jeff to get backdoored. Then she was balking about you guys throwing it...
Dominic: And yet I still threw it.. You guys know I threw it.. I sat there counting your letters and then I buzzed in after.
Jeff: What word were you gonna spell?
Dominic: I didn't even know. I was just focused on throwing it without making it look obvious.
Brendon: It doesn't matter at this point... Like I said, when she came to us that morning pushing for you guys to win the PoV, taking away the option to get rid of Adam and totally putting it on backdooring Jeff..
Dom: And I still threw it.
Brendon: Daniele is a brilliant talker.. Even if she's not winning sh*t, she's the 1st one there at the bottom of the steps waiting to tell someone what they need to do.
Jeff: And you were dumb enough to follow it..
Dom: I stopped it..

Rachel brings up Cassi. Dom balks, saying there was no Cassi alliance - "She was useless. I just liked hanging with her."

Rachel: We worked hard to get you to trust us.. and then you go and work with Daniele.
Dom: I thought Daniele was a part of you..
Jeff: What was wrong with the final 6? What was wrong with wiping out the house?

Dom: She sat me down in the have not room and said, who's your biggest target in the house? I said Adam. She said, no, who targeted you last week? I said, Jeff.. She said, exactly..

Talk turns to Kalia..

***Meanwhile on feeds 1 & 2, Kalia and Lawon are game talking as well.. I'm sticking with the conversation in HoH.

Dom: You guys are getting all this information from me and I'm still walking out the door.. What's in it for me?

Dom tells them that Kalia thinks that Jordan will work with her, with Jeff out of the picture. Both Kalia and I told Daniele, it's way too soon and they will never backdoor Jeff..

Dom: Either way, risk and reward, I now I'm gone.. But why can't I just work with you guys and cut the retards?

Brendon, Jeff & Rachel jokingly tell him he's gonna get nailed for that comment.

Dom: Oof. The not smart people.. Cut the people who don't play this game and who don't deserve to be here.

4:38pm - This is ongoing on feeds 3 & 4. Spark up your feeds, folks!! So far, Dom's still out the door, but he's definitely making headway in the social game department... They all love him... even though Jeff just compared him to an STD...

There is hope for Dom... limited.. but there is hope.

4:47m BBT
Feed 3
Jordan comes up. Jeff leaves with her. Dominic remains to talk with Brendon and Rachel, solo.

Rachel: I wanna believe that you're gonna stay, win HoH, put Daniele up and say, sorry girl, you screwed me.
Dom: That's exactly what I want to do.
Brendon: Our fear is that you'll always have her in your ear, and at some point, she's going to penetrate.
Rachel: What would you do in our place?

Dom: You keep me here, and it's an easy road for you guys.

5:06pm BBT - Still going...

What do you think? Does Dominic have a shot here?

Dominic: Tactically speaking, you have to understand I can be a huge asset for you... I'm only talking to you guys... They're sheep being herded. I know that my life in the game depends on you.
Brendon: It's a risk.
Dominic: It is a risk, but there's a reward too..

5:08am BBT
Feed 3
Dom leaves... Brendon chastises Rachel a little for mentioning names of other newbies that are feeding them info.

Rachel: Is he definitely going home?
Brendon: F*ck yeah. See, this is why you're the care bear alliance.. You're right. Let's just keep him, because he's nice. This is why you're not allowed to talk game without me.
Rachel: Shelly did say that to them last night.. That she's not gonna get picked off.. hang on forever.. And I just assume that if Shelly wins, she's putting us up.
Brendon: Shelly gets nervous..
Rachel: The problem is, when people get nervous about you, they have a reason to be..
Brendon: That's why you need to get up early in the morning and reassure her.

Brendon and Rachel leave HoH at 5:11...

Feed lands on the Have Not Room, where we find Kalia, Daniele and Lawon talking about her strand of hair meltdown the other night.

And hops over to Jeff & Brendon on the couch in the backyard. Jeff is reassuring Brendon that Shelly will not put them up if she wins HoH.

5:14 Feed 3 keeps on hopping... Now we're back to Dani, Kalia and Lawon in the Have Not Room, talking about how odd it is that people in the house can have big fights then go play pool together.. and Kalia's mocking Rachel.. "oh my G-d.. Teach me how to be a domesticated wife so Brendon wont divorce me in a year." Then she moves on to Shelly... Daniele brings it back to Rachel..


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







43 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

I beg to differ but....

10 Things I Hate About You starred Julia Stiles and the late Heath Ledger.

I hate it when the houseguests get their movie trivia wrong.

July 26, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

The house guests are becoming very restless and bored. They keep talking about everything they shouldn't and we get trees! I'm ready to get my chain saw out and cut those trees!
Up until last night I was hoping ED would come back, now, not so much. That Tweet was disgusting to say the least!
Happy Afternoon Caro!! Hope you are well rested and comfortable today! Yesterday was rough on you!

July 26, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Welcome back Carolyn!

July 26, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

hey carolyn and genie!!! thank you thank you thank you for getting us caught up on last night and today!! big stuff going on!

i mentioned last week that i was ordering slop to go on my very own 'slop diet'... i know, sounds retarded. but i have a favor to ask! this morning you mentioned that shelly taught rachel what she does to make the slop pancakes... would you mind sharing whatever you could catch of that? =)

July 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Grendon :) hehe - good catch!

Hi KScoot! :) them n me both! I am, thank you! I had a nice ride..

Hi Michelle! :) Thank you!

Hiya Deeder! :) hmmm.. I was away for that... Anyone?

July 26, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Adam deserves to be evicted by the live feeders for all the singing that keeps sending us to the palm trees! Ugh! Wish BB would remind him that singing is NOT allowed!

Thank you...I feel better now. lol!

July 26, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

ZOMG!!!!

This house, these HG's, these twists, these golden keys, these damn hiccups won't go away ... oh wait, my hiccups did go away!

Good Afternoon Lovely Goddess of the Dish! And the ever so lovely Genie of the Sea!

I am finally caught up with the posts, the comments and my work ... oh wait, I have filing to do ... damn ... okay, that is part of my job so I will do it!!

I still haven't watched Sunday nights show ... I will probably watch it tonight.

I really like Dick's advise to Dani, about stop digging the hole .. not the one he responded to you ... totally gross ...

Well, I need to go back to work ... maybe the house will stop talking game for a couple hours ... or not ... we complained last year that they didn't do anything, this year we are complaining that we can't keep up ...

Never Give Up ... Never Surrender ... if you don't know what movie that came from, you probably will never go to Comi Con!

July 26, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Forgot to add...

Carolyn, thanks for the screen caps of Jeff. He is so yummy to look at!

July 26, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

It would be cool if the voted out people were all in the endurance and the last one of them standing gets to come back in. If they are the last one period they are hoh too. 

July 26, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm confused. I'm not trying to defend Cassi but I honestly don't remember who throwing Dom under the bus at all. The way Kalia is talking she threw him under the bus hard and many times.

Did I miss something or is Kalia just bashing Cassi in an attempt to make it look like she was one of the only loyal people that had Dom's back? If that's the case it really pisses me off.

Cassi isn't even there to defend herself. I hope Kalia realizes that she isn't fooling that many people in the house. The reason some of the other HGs have stopped being close to her or trusting her isn't even because she was thrown under the bus. It's because she isn't near as smart as she thinks she is.

July 26, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon/Evening Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

Haven't read everything yet, still need to read this post and comments. Work really gets in the way of BB, doesn't it LOL

Just wanted to say from the last post. Genie you had me rolling. Your Skippy hunting comments were the best. Saying what we are all thinking.

I'm disappointed there wasn't a smack down last night. All that time and breath wasted and the vet 4 and Dani are in the same place.

Okay, back to reading.

July 26, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Carolyn! How are you? I actually think Kalia will not throw this next HOH and will hang on as long as she can...What do you think?

Just a thought...Dani/ Kalia final 2! :)

July 26, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I don't think they showed much of Shelly teaching Rachel about the pancakes. It was palm tree city for most of the morning.

Wish I could be of more help.

July 26, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Anonymous paopao1 said...

can anyone help me understand what jeff did to dani that she was hellbent on throwing him under the bus? i am quite new here and i am wondering why dani seems to hate jeff.

July 26, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Watch out everyone! Kalia is only pretending to be worthless. She can hang upside-down forever!

July 26, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Maybe Zack (the Donato soul crusher) will comeback for this endurance. It was awesome when he absolutely destroyed Dick and Daniele in the keyholding endurance

July 26, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

If Dom pulls this off (which I don't think he will) he will be my hero!

July 26, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

So Kahlia said to Dom referring to an endurance comp " Now when it comes to me hanging upside down, I'll stay forever". Kahlia may be an bat in some respects but I doubt she can hang upside down for 30 seconds!!!

July 26, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Jeff and Brendan are not gonna keep Dom. He's Dani's Right-hand man and she's public enemy #1. He's wasting his time in my opinion his only chance is Porsche and Shelley. good luck with that

July 26, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

johnny5

Do you think we could hang Kalia upside down-not forever, just for the rest of the season?

July 26, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This is going nowhere. Dom needs to realize that JeJo and Brendon are 3 votes. As HOH Rachel can't vote.

Leave these ppl who aren't going to change and work on votes from Shelly and Porsche. This is what he needs to do.

July 26, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Now Kalia is scared and trying to get back in Lawon's good graces.

July 26, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Flipped to the other feed for a second. Kalia is crying about Jeff calling her a traitor (actual tears).

I say, get over it you big baby. You tried to slit your own partners throat. You HAVE tried to play all side-just not very well. I have no sympathy for her. She has been a terrible player.

July 26, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Oh Lord, wash, lather, repeat!!!

July 26, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

come on dom oh ya i kinda hope he can pull this off.

id like him with the vets.

July 26, 2011 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Brendon-the smartest player in the BB house-the person with a ph.d in everythingology (I got that from Genie-thanks Genie)-just told Dom that they are going to have to go after Daniele because she wasn't remorseful enough. Way to fire her up to win the next HOH genius.

July 26, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I've always given Dani credit as being a great player. I thought she was amazing in the strategy department and in comps. I am however, getting sick of hearing about how she is the one who was responsible for keeping or getting her and her father off the block. I think ED ruled in that area. As far as making it through the eviction when they were on the block---ED and Dani both seem to forget one thing. Eric voted for us. We helped keep them in the house.

July 26, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Rachel, please slap the S**t out of him. Then he kisses her. UGH!!!!!! and BLECH!!!!!

July 26, 2011 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

How are your fingers Carolyn???

July 26, 2011 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michelle :0) Thanks for asking! WooooF!

My head is spinning! My hands are wanting a piece of pizza! ;)

July 26, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Kalia is the Britney of Season 13. She really needs to go!!!

July 26, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I'm glad Dom now realizes he is going home cuz of Dani.

July 26, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Kahlia just said it! She hates them all but Danielle! Oh what an ugly weave she just wove!

July 26, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

For those of you experiencing errors when trying to comment, I apologize. It seems blogger's being glitchy again. Grrrrrr! Thanks for being here! :0)

July 26, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn and Genie!
I agree with Genie today on hunting Skippy as well. He kept going to trees for things that really werent "tree"worthy. How about Dani pointing out "I won 5 POVsand 2 HOHs"..Humm, doesnt she know who shes up against?..LOL..Rachel and Brendan are the winningest (if thats a word) of both in BB history,correct? Seem to remember Julie pointing that out.

July 26, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous BT in Dallas said...

The feeds have been awesome today! That Kalia has one dangerous mouth. Not a very smart one, in my opinion - dangerous, yes!

Brendon/Rachael/Jeff/Jordon/Dani/
Dominic drama - we need to make a Lieftime movie; it would sell like hotcakes!

Have a good evening everybody!

July 26, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Ok, I'm caught up now.

From TOR I agree with MnM in Illinois that B/R were on board to back door Jeff. B/R were definitely closer to Dani than J/J were. The only reason they blamed it all on Dani is they were busted. They call it comparing notes between B/R and J/J but they were on board. It wasn't just a passing thought the way it was with J/J the week before.

From the last post. Love the idea of JessL for a triple eviction. Dang that would rock the house like never before, total chaos. To good to come true though. BB is more into things that should be cool but then turn out rather lame. Like the "twists" for the last several seasons.

Porsche is wishy washy I think Dom could get her back to the newb alliance, Shelly that would tough. She's sitting pretty right now. Of course if Dom busts her on the hinky vote, well then...

July 26, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Dom is doing sit ups and he looks M-A-D. I think he's getting all fired up for Thursday night's endura.....oh, that's right. I guess he just wants to look good for Julie.

July 26, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger nnaxor said...

Hello All you wonderful dishers. Haven't chimed in yet this season but it is great to be back with you. Thanks so much Caro and all you that do what you do that make my summer enjoyable.

Personally, I think Dom gave it a great effort - I would have been a little more serious and angry saying I through the comp a POV comp I could have won had I wanted too because I had your word! I would have offered to publicly denounce Dani in front of everyone etc.

However, that being said - if I was Dom I would be hitting all the newbies up with how it will be endurance and who is best to win, that he would win for sure and then he could break up the vets - if he could convince them all of how important that was I think he could get the votes. The only iffy votes I could see would be Porsche but he would still have the votes. Also throw out there that Adam was with the vets and the strongest players were all vets (except Dani of course but whatever) and the newbies absolutely need a strong player on their team - strong in endurance

July 26, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous BoilerUp said...

Good evening all! Thank you, thank you, thank you Carolyn and Genie for all you do each and every day to make this blog the best!

Just one thought: I'm sick of hearing about Dom throwing the POV like it was some sort of power move. Wouldn't winning the POV to take yourself off the block, and then explaining it as a "will to survive" be less humiliating than trying to grovel your way into someone's good graces by claiming "loyalty". I would think the true competitors would have a hard time finding fault with it. (Maybe not the bullies, so much, but who cares - you took yourself off the block for another week.)

July 26, 2011 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Beautiful screencaps!!!!!

xoxo

July 26, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

BoilerUp~Brendon and Rachel asked Dom to throw the competition.

July 26, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The last BB Hour or so. soory, but no time or specific cam for when it started. It definitely started before 1:00 AM BBT. (I was only listening while working on my bio.... sorry Caro.)

The Schoolyard Bullies were having a bitch session in HoH trashing everyone else in the game. As they ended their meeting they all four agreed they enjoyed it and want to do it again tomorrow night.

:o)

July 27, 2011 at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below