;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday! I wonder what our HGs will get into on the live feeds today!

In my little wakey wakey, Carolyn, eBay Daily Deals foray this morning, I found a gift for all the members of the now defunct CareBear Alliance: Rainbows on Demand.

Also.. I know these are supposed to be for kids, but... I Want!

Dani's the darling of the Alumni outside the house, so last night, I put it out there on twitter to them, asking "How would you advise Dani in her current predicament?" Here are the responses from Jun Song, winner of BB4, Ronnie Talbott, Hayden Moss, winner of BB12, and Evel Dick, winner of BB8 and Dani's father...

With one notable exception, they're all in agreement... Remember, this is Big Brother, although I was secretly hoping for Father Knows Best.

Click the pic to find me on twitter.

The Alumni have weighed in, so now I turn the question to you. Given the opportunity, how would you advise Dani in her current predicament?

As I join the HGs at 3:15am, Dom's on the feeds telling Lawon that Porsche made a deal with the Vets on day 2..

And that "Shelly made a deal too. Cassi never had a chance. Shelly did Cassi dirty." He goes on to say that Shelly's real deal is with Jeff & Jordan, and he's going to tell Brendon and Rachel about this today... Dom's working for Lawon's vote. He also tells him not to repeat any of this info, because it would screw Dani even more than she already is...

At 3:29am BBT, Dani joins them...

As of 4:22am BBT, they're all still on the hammock.

If you'd like to get going right away in the flashback section of the live feeds, I recommend this as a good starting point. Clicking the pics will get you to the live feeds log in page.

I'm diving in to flashbacks myself, so I get get the Overnight Report together for you. Please check for the 1st sections at 6am BBT and then refresh this post every 20-30 minutes after that, until it's completed.


11:45pm BBT
Feeds 3/4
Have Not Room
Dominic & Lawon

Dominic: I'm not lying to you. I'm not steering you wrong. Do not trust Shelly.

Dominic: Do not trust Shelly.

Kalia enters.

Lawon: You so stupid girl! What's wrong with you?
Dominic: She knows. I'm not lying to you. Do not trust Shelly with any information, period.


Kalia: Jordan and I were just talking in the other room, and Jeff came in and he was like, Hey! What are you guys doing in here, and I was like, just talking, and he was like, "Oh. We need to have a chat of our own, so I'm gonna snatch Jordan away," and I was like, ok. And did they come in to get Daniele?
Lawon: Yeah.
Kalia: At least they invited Daniele, because I thought they were about to throw her ass to the wolves.
Dominic: Anyway...
Kalia: It's funny that after all this crap, they're still pretending they're a 5-some. That's the best part.
Dominic: They are.
Kalia: No, they're not!
Dominic: Well, Daniele's gonna get thrown out the door first.
Kalia: Of course.
Dominic: 100% straight up.
Lawon: How do you feel, boo?
Kalia: I think they're cracking at the seams, and they're trying to hold it together... and I think they probably have deals with everybody in this house.
Dominic: Yup!

***Just in case you thought the newbs weren't playing or were blissfully unaware...

CUT TO:
Feed 1
11:45pm BBT
Dani, Brendon, Rachel...

Dani sits isolated and alone on the couch.

Brendon and Rachel are waiting for Jeff and Jordan to arrive. The feeling is tense and awkward.

Dani: hmm
Rachel: What?
Dani: Why are you looking at me like that?
***good golly! talk about the cat the swallowed the canary!
Rachel: Like what?
Dani: (silence for several uncomfortable beats)
Rachel: How's Dominic?
Dani: mm.. sad.
Rachel: Does he think he's gonna go home?
Dani: Yeah

Jordan enters. Then Jeff & Brendon...

Jeff: All gathered here together again.
Brendon: It's a reunion.
Jeff: So what's up?
Brendon: Well, we're all gathered here together today to figure out what's going on with us, 'cause I feel like we're a dysfunctional family...
Rachel: (snort)
Brendon: ..who's holding on by threads. And I think we sat up here day 5, flippin' out (because Dick had just left), all of us were ready to go...

Brendon: ..and we didn't think we had a chance in hell of making it through the duos.. and we did! And we are. And we're still here. Now, personally, I'm confused about why we aren't all still on the same page.. and not having complete trust... in each other. And that's just my feeling. I don't want us to sit here and bicker and argue, pointing fingers, but we all started out making decisions as a group.. and we all need to be talking, and we haven't been. I think we let a lot of people come in between all of us. I think a lot of that is newbies. And it shouldn't be. I think we all need to make decisions uniformly, as a group, together, and that'll help us get to the end.
Rachel: May I interject?
Carolyn: May I roll my eyes and shudder a little that you felt the need to ask for permission to speak?
Brendon: Yep.
Rachel: I feel like, if we don't work together, we're going to end up going to war, and that a floater newbie like Lawon is going to make it through this game and win Big Brother 13.

Rachel: If we go to w... If we don't all work together, that they're gonna have th eupper hand. We're gonna slip up somewhere, and they're gonna take us all out.
Brendon: Personally, I think we're all responsible for spreading out a little and losing that closeness... Know what I mean?
Jeff: Yeah. Where are you at Daniele? I just wanna know where you're at.
***subtle.
Daniele: Well, I mean, obviously I feel like you guys have been acting weird to me, and I've just been hearing things from other people, and like, I was telling Brendon and Rachel, like, how am I supposed to feel when obviously I'm already the odd man out of the group, and then every time people wanna talk, it's the 4 people, and I'm just like, dododooo, and then nobody tells me anything... And then people just assume about like Dominic, Kalia, Lawon and I staying up late... Which I know you assume something.. Very well.. And I'm just saying, in all honesty, on my grandmother's life, and she is my world, honestly.. When we stay up late at night, we don't talk game.. We talk complete and utter nonsense. I truly, truly mean that.


Dani: I'm sure it comes off wrong, that we stay up ti 6am, just talking all night every night, but I thin people just take things the wrong way.. It puts doubt in your minds.. and then that comes back to me.. But let's bring this to now... The five.. We said from day one, and I'm 100% in with that. Because I said before, if it's not gonna be me that wins, obviously I want someone else who's been here before to win, rather than a Lawon or Adam or somebody else, period.




Brendon: I agree.
Jeff: So you're still down... with the final 5.

Dani: Yeah
Jeff: OK.. cuz from my point of view, here's what I saw. Just.. You just started one day, just acting weird, and if I was in a room, you were not in it. I was like, literally going to the camera, ok that was 10 seconds, that was 20, that was 40..
Dani: Genuinely, it was not on purpose and not calculated. I really mean that. So I truly, truly apologize, if that's how you took it... and I apologize if I have.
Brendon:
Jeff: Like even if I came up here to see what was going on, you'd leave. And I was like, here we go, everyone's split up, and I was like, Why would she leave the final 5? Ya know? I'm down with it. I'm down with them. We have our bumps along the way. We fought, but we get through it. The odds of us all making it are slim, so it's not like when we get there, you're out because you don't have a partner.. The odds of us making it there.. If I get knocked out, then you 4 go.


Jeff: ...and then he's next, then you 3 go, because if I get knocked out of this game, I want her to have someone to play with, ya know what I mean? I don't want her to be ostracized for no reason.. or myself either. And it just felt like, everyone's going to that side of the house. If I was on the block, I'd be up my ass. They didn't say one word.
Dani: Yeah, but Dominic was told to throw the Veto.
Jeff: I didn't know that.

Dani brings up the fact that Dominic was told to throw the veto, under the notion that he'd be with them to the final 6, and now he's being hung out to dry... Last week Dani was told by the group to work with Dominic and bring him over to their side, since Cassi was going home, and now everything's exploded.

Jeff tells her flat out that he's not comfortable with Dom and wants to vote him out. Dani tells Jeff that she feels like Shelly is their personal spy on her...

Remember, the purpose of this meeting is to keep Daniele believing that she's in the fold, so she doesn't try for HoH this coming week, when they want to get her out. Remember also, that Dani's quite aware and she'll be fighting for it and targeting them as well.

This is ongoing, and well worth watching in the flashback machine... It starts on Feed 1 and 11:45pm, if you'd like to watch from the beginning. I've gotten you to 11:58pm, with this update... Check it out!


The Vets meeting continues until 12:35am BBT. They all hug it out and leave HoH. Brendon and Rachel remain...

CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Feed 1/2
HoH
Brendon & Rachel

Rachel: So do we trust Daniele?
Brendon: Absolutely not.
Rachel: Aww. Then what are we doing? I don't understand. Does Jeff trust Daniele?
Brendon: Look, we're doing exactly what we need to do.

They realize they forgot to feed the fish...

Brendon: See, Daniele tempers herself when there's a bunch of us in here. She's mad.
Rachel: That Dom's going home?
Brendon: Well, she's mad about that too... but she's mad that we even did this.. put her on the spot with Jeff, because she lied about so much sh*t. Know what I mean?
Rachel: Yeah.


CUT TO:
12:49am BBT
Feed 1/2
Jordan & Rachel
HoH

Jordan: I didn't want her to see me walkin' up here, but I'm sure she did, but I don't care..


Rachel: Whatever. I mean, honestly, there's nothing we can do. She's gonna obviously not be with us. It sucks. I don't understand.
Jordan: I was watchin' her face.. Jeff's like, "Well, that didn't do anything." I'm like, nope. It didn't. Now we gotta worry about her.
Rachel: I know! I was telling Brendon.. and he's like, "you can't be scared of her." I'm not scared, but I know she's gonna bring it and bring it hard.
Jordan: mm. Jeff was saying, about the golden key things, maybe it's a curse too.. And Shelly even thought the same thing.. We think it's a blessing that people gottem, but maybe there's gonna be some twist.. a curse about them.
Rachel: Ooohhh. Cuz yeah, it's totally a blessing right?
Jordan: Yeah! They got saved. Daniele hasn't done anything for 4 weeks.
Rachel: I wonder if they'll be have nots this week and that's the curse.
Jordan: No, I think it'll be something bigger.
Rachel: I wonder if they can't compete in this HoH.
Jordan: That's what Jeff was saying... Jeff was like, maybe it's something like that...
Rachel: Cuz it says that it guarantees you a spot in the finl 10, but.. what if there's a fast forward eviction and the golden key holders can't compete in it.

Jordan: I would hope something like that would happen.. If she's gonna come after us, why not wait til the next week?
Rachel: She wants to break us up now, because of Jury votes.
Jordan: Does she not realize? if she gets rid of Jeff now, she does not have my vote.
Rachel: If she evicts Jeff, she doesn't have my vote!
Jordan: Whatever she does, playin dirty, she will not have my vote. If it's you and her against each other, you have my vote. She uses that card that she hasn't done anything in 4 weeks, but I think that's a bunch of bull. She wouldn't have my vote, period. I don't understand why she's already thinking about people she wants in the jury house.
Rachel: I don't know...

This is ongoing, if you'd like to check it out on flashback.. We're moving on into the night!


CUT TO:
1:36am BBT
Feed 1/2
HoH
Jordan & Rachel cont'd


Rachel: I wanna know like what is gonna happen on Thursday. What the twist is.. What the HoH challenge is gonna be.. We oughta know by tomorrow or Wednesday
Jordan: Yeah, cuz they'll put something out there to practice.
Rachel: And if we're locked down all day on Wednesday, then we'll know by Wednesday...
Jordan: That it's gonna be somethin' big.
Rachel: Endurance.
Carolyn: Yes, please!
Jordan: But at least since we talked to her, maybe she might feel confident..
Rachel: I don't think so. I think she knows she needs to win.
Jordan: I feel like she's got Kalia now.
Rachel: But what's Kalia gonna do for her?

Talk turns to Dick.

Jordan: Even though Dick says stuff to people, I don't feel like he woulda done this.
Rachel: Oh, no way, and he would've gotten on Daniele's ass for doing it. Ya know why? Cuz he would 100% want to get to the final 6., and what does he care about these newbie people? He'd wanna take them all out.
Jordan: When I saw him come in, I was like, Oh Gawd..
Rachel: Me too! I was freaking out. I gave him a hug when I first saw him, and I was like, great, lemme give you a hug while we're friends. haha. I didn't think he would wanna work with us either. I thought he would wanna totally work against us and get us out.
Jordan: Me too! I was scared!
Rachel: And then when he was like, let's work together.. I was so excited, cause he's really good.
Jordan: He can manipulate people so well..
Rachel: But even so, I think Dick would've stuck with us to the 6, and then he would've given us hell.
Jordan: He really was nice. I was kinda shocked.
Rachel: Me too.

Jordan: But I think Dick woulda probably won this whole thing, because everyone woulda listened to him.
Rachel: He probably would have.
Jordan: I wouldn't wanna put him up, cuz he'd be like bangin' pots and pans on my head. Everybody'd be scared of him.
Rachel: We all would be.. We'd be in final 6, and I'd be HoH and he's be like, nominate yourself, you should nominate yourself, and I'd be like, oh, you're right, I should.

The legend lives on...

CUT TO:
1:52am BBT
Feed 1
Dom, Dani & Lawon

Dom: Hey! If you're gonna be part of the hammock alliance, you better smile...
Dani: I am smiling.
Dom: No you're not. You're staring off in the distance looking at nothing.
Dani: I was looking at a moth.
Dom: What are you thinking about?
Dani: About that moth.
Dom: No you're not. I know your thinking face. What were you thinking?
Dani: NOthing..
Lawon: Yes you are.. You're telepathyin' me.
Dani: I'm what?
Lawon: Telepathying me.
Dom: What were you thinking about. Come on, tell me.

Dani: Get off my butt, PT. Lawon, tell him to get off my back.
Lawon: Get off her back and get on mine.
Dani: oh hohohohoho
Lawon:hehehe. I'm just trying to make everyone laugh.
Dani: And, while being serious.
Lawon: Why you think I'm being serious... Girrrl.
Dani: You would never try to break PT?
Lawon: I wouldn't do him like that. He's too pretty. He's my boy.

Dani: What are you thinking about? I can see your thinking cap too.
Dom: I was zoning out. Thinking about how there's king of the castles here who don't deserve to be king of the castles.
Lawon: Why we talkin' bout game right now?
Dom: Cuz it bugs me, the attitude people are rockin' in here. It's getting on my nerves. If we were outside of this house, I'd crack someone right now.

Lawon: That's what they want you to do. They want you to be all upset..
Dom: But I'm not.. I'm more like.. different circumstances.
Lawon: You wear your emotions on your sleeve.
Dom: I do. I lie well, but I can't hide my emotions. I worked in sales for a long time. I just got used to lying. I don't lie about personal stuff.. I've never lied to friends or family..
Dani: We get it. You're a liar.
Dom: you both trusted me. I was always 100% honest with both of you.
Dani: (joking) Liar.

Dom: Hey, Lawon, do you think we're gonna get mocked for The Regulators? Going out 1, 2, 3? First 3 out.
Dani: Uh, yeah.
Lawon: The 4th one ain't gonna be out like that.
Dom: You're the strong one. You survived it.


CUT TO:
1:58am BBT
Feed 3/4
Jeff & Adam
Backyard Couch... Smoking.

Adam: It's gonna be fun.
Jeff: mm hmm. We gotta win that HoH...
Adam: Hells to the yeah, my brothaaaaa. I know Shelly wants to win, but I need my day in the glory.
Jeff: I don't even care who it is.. as long as it's one of us.
Adam: For me, it would mean a lot.. just to show you.
Jeff: Yeah.
Adam: That's why for me I need it... That's why I'm getting strong.
Jeff: Keep doing those weights.
Adam: Exactamundo.
Jeff: Man, I've been lifting hard. Tomorrow, we can do bis and tris..
Adam: I did some elliptical today.. lotta cardio. It seems like everybody's fired up for this one.
Jeff: Oh yeah, everybody is. Bring the pain.
Adam: I'm gonna bring the noise, bring the funk..
Jeff: Dude, I hope something happens with those key-holders. Remember, Julie said it could be a gift and a curse?

Adam: Yeah
Jeff: They got their gift..
Adam: A blessing and a curse.. hahaha..

Adam says goodnight.. Brendon comes out and sits with Jeff on the couch.

Brendon: Do you wanna come hang up in HoH?
Jeff: Let's do it.. We can't talk out here.
Brendon: Rachel's chillin' in roygbiv...
***ROYGBIV is how the HGs have been referring to the Candy Room.
Jeff: Alright, let's go. Jordan's in Diary, right?
Brendon: Yeah..

They head up to HoH to talk about the meeting with Dani... Jeff sums it up in 5 words.

Jeff: Well, that got us nowhere.


CUT TO:
2:18am BBT

Jeff: You're in the best spot, and i know you're gonna backdoor me. What do you think? I'm not f'in coming after you?
Brendon: You know what?
Jeff: What do you think, I'm dumb?
Brendon: At the end of the day, we can't convince her of anything.

Jeff: No. 'Cause she knows all...
Brendon: Dude, I told you.. She's an egomaniac.. She thinks she's this amazing f'ing player who's unstoppable.. She's even convinced Rachel that she knows so much, and talked to so many people before coming in here.. and blah blah blah..
Rachel: Well, that's true.


Brendon: Well, cool! You can study Big Brother for the rest of your life. That doesn't mean you can win every time. She has never competed against me.
Jeff: She wants to go solo, so let her go solo.
Brendon: Yeah.. she's rallying f'ing Kalia and Lawon? This is her army? You better check your f'ing soldiers.

Jeff: We get past next week and have all of us in jury, she's never.. She's never... First of all, next week, if she wins, she's still gonna put us up.

Rachel: Yeah.
Jeff: But if we get past next week, and we're all good, then there's no way she's gonna beat all of us every f'in single week. I don't even think she's that good. I don't even know this game, and I'm better than her. "I practice with Fred Flintstone clubs every day." How are you better than me?

Brendon: She thinks she's so good? I would've loved to see her compete against me in that PoV comp.. find a 15 letter word. So.. I'm not gonna be guilted into leaving Dominic in this game.
Rachel: No, we can't. Because leaving Dominic in the game... Taking out Dominic is the best way to get back at her anyways...
Brendon: The only person who could actually fight for her.

CUT TO:
2:29am BBT
Feed 1/2
Dani, Lawon & Dom
Hammock

Pajama Jammy Jam...
Dom: Lawon! Tell me what you're thinking. I don't like this look..
Lawon: That I'm gonna kick some ass.
Dom: Good. Dani, what are you thinking?
Dani: I'm just listening to you talk. Trying to change things up and actually listen when you talk.
Dom: Why? Let's change things up. I wanna hear what you're gonna say in my goodbye messages.
Dani: Noooo
Dom: Why?
Dani: Cuz you're being a Debbie Downer.. A Nancy Negative.
Dom: I'm sorry... What's the best memory you have in the house so far?
Dani: (thinking) Me?
Dom: Both of you.

Dom: Hearing Jeff beat off last night was pretty fun.
BB: Dominic!
Dom: Yes??
BB: Please go to the Diary Room.
Dom: You guys gonna keep the Pajama Jam Party going?
Lawon: Yep
Dom: Aww.. it's like a little preview of after Thursday. hahaha.. (to Dani) I'm just kidding. Aww.. you look so sad.
Dani: You're so annoying sometimes.
Dom: (gets up and gives her a good example of annoying)



CUT TO:
2:40am BBT

  • Feed 1/2 - Dani & Lawon remain on the hammock, and Dani wonders if there's a way they could get Adam to sink himself this week... After a while, Dominic returns and the hammock fiesta continues...
  • Feeds 3/4 - Meanwhile, up in HoH, Jeff's on a Dani warpath and Rachel and Brendon are along for the happy ride for quite some time to come.
  • Interesting to note: Brendon's knees are still in a lot of pain - he screams when Rachel accidentally bumps into one... One wonders how this may effect his chances in the HoH comp?
This, my friends, concludes the Overnight Report. Have fun in the flashbacks and on the feeds!



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







51 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Not sure if hammock time was a prelude to smack down, but here's hoping. The fact that Dom knows about Shelly's deal is significant. I assume this is coming from Dani. Not that it will make much of a difference. I don't think Dani and newbs trusted her much anyway.

It still seems like a long time until Thursday.

Have a great day everyone.

July 26, 2011 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

G'morning Carolyn !

I'm done with Dani. Yes, it would be compelling if she won HoH and took out one of the vets, but I'd rather see her die a quick BB death.

She used to be one of my favorite players. Now she looks just pathetic.

July 26, 2011 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Michigan Man! :)

G'morning, Shamrock! :)


I'll be back to publish more comments in about an hour!

July 26, 2011 at 5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning :)

July 26, 2011 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!! Good morning BBDishers!!!

Things are so tense in there. After the vet meeting, Dani still semmed angry and though Jeff says he's with the 5, I don;t think so. It would be nice to see Jeff get HOH. Not throw it to Jordan... Get it himself and make that power play!! If he does, Dani will be talking to Julie next week.

Have a great day everyone!!

July 26, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good Morning Carolyn

Seems that Dom can't keep a thing to himself. If it gets back to Dani and we know it probably will, she'll realize she needs to cut bait with him.

July 26, 2011 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Mattitude said...

Oh GOD. I was scrolling through those tweets, got to Dick's, and laughed so loud all of my co-workers stared at me in bewilderment. That's why ED will always be one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

July 26, 2011 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, Lovely Caro!

Michigan Man and Shamrock!

I'm headed to work, but had to read TOR before I left! :)

See you guys later, everyone have a great day!

xoxo

July 26, 2011 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Good Morning Caro, Michigan Man, Shamrock and all my fellow Dishers!!

Wow what a day yesterday!! I was so hoping for some house smack down..but no such luck :( maybe today! I will be check in later on. Caro u rock yesterday with ur great skills!!!

BTW how were the Donuts?? They always sounds so yummy!!!
*hugs* <3

July 26, 2011 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Three more words before I go to work:

Thursday Endurance Comp!!!!

WooT!

July 26, 2011 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger PhoenixRising said...

@Shamrock: Harsh! I was never a Donato fan, however...

As for advice for Dani, she needs to do some MAJOR damage control. Instead of being offended by the Vet's concerns, she should just TRY to eat some humble pie and get past the fact that Dom is DONE. Her mistakes in judgment essentially killed his game.

Trying to cut a deal at this point (to save someone else) is counterproductive. It just makes her look sneaky and desperate. instead, she should take a step back, stop campaigning and see who else she could work with. Ironically, Adam fits the bill best. No one trusts Kalia anymore (even Jordan has stopped talking game to her). Everyone is now comparing notes on Shelly (meaning she'll be on the block with Daniele at the earliest opportunity if Jeff wins HoH). Porsche is in bed with Rachel, and Lawon is just a Vet lackey/spy. Daniele hasn't had much to say to Adam, which is good -- association with Daniele now will get you evicted.

Next, she should try to recruit a lackey of her own -- someone she can manipulate and toss aside when their purpose has been served. Enter Kalia, who has done nothing but run to Jordan when the Vets win HoH. She is currently feeling isolated from the Vets and needs coattails to ride. If Daniele can mend fences with Jordan somewhat (not likely), she can try to use Kalia as a spy.

Next, Daniele should recognize that the Vets alliance WILL implode at some point, and that JeJo and Brenchel will go after each other. It's just going to happen. Rather than pick a side (like she did early on with Brenchel, and which eventually led to this mess she is in now) and merely pretend to respect the other, stay neutral within the alliance, THEN jump to one side when things get ugly. Suppose she picks Jejo. Brenchel would never suspect a thing.

For now however, she should just take a time out and keep her mouth closed. Her foot won't fit so easily in it.

July 26, 2011 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Dani drives me crazy. She needs to go. She talks about how the guys get on power trips, but she completely freaked out and acted like a four year old when they figured her out. I hope they don't fall for her spiel.

And I hope Adam goes home. I like Dom! He needs to get away from Dani.

Also, does Porsche ever show up in any significant way? Ever? The other two key holders still hang out and talk game. I only see here when she is hanging out and kissing Rachel's butt.

July 26, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good Morning to ALL Dishers & Dishees... ♥

I just love how easily people flip their opinions and judge the players of this GAME so personally. *eyeroll*

Daniele, most definitely has gotten herself backed in to a corner. Though, her game was likely the most difficult of ANYONE'S from the word "GO!" given her, (very successful), BB history and not having her other half in THIS round of BB.

That said... I have seen her pull herself out of MANY piles of sh*t and come out smelling like a rose. She may very well surprise everyone, once again, by just how much of a competitor she really IS.

I am certainly not ready to write her off yet.

I would however, (on a personal level), like to spank her for not accepting her dad, as is, and losing so much time with him that she'll never get back. My parents are both dead. I CAN'T talk to them... I no longer have that "choice."

I DO want to see her pull a rabbit out of her hat and kick everyone's butt even more now. If for no other reason than watching the underdog target whoop some a$$ and come out on top AGAIN.

She's done it before and I believe her to still be quite capable.

There are very few players this season as strategic and "eye on the prize" as she is.

Of all the current HG's... every, single, one of them is either over-playing or under-playing this game. She's diabolical. I like that in a player.

And if someone wants honesty? Quit watching Big Brother... this is not the "Care Bear" GAME.

July 26, 2011 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn & all! WOW this is such an intense season!! Can't believe you guys are able to catch all of this drama.... Truly amazing job you and Genie do!

I'm to nervous to predict anything with a golden key twist coming so I'm just gonna hope for a Jeff HOH win:)

July 26, 2011 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

Morning Dishers!Morning Carolyn & Genie!I don't know why?But I have a strange feeling that Adam will be going home this week.I think when Dom talks to R&B about Shelly,there may be a new alliance formed...And Adam will go home instead of Dom. And therefore leaving the possibility of Dom winning HOH..Just my gut feeling...I'm probably wrong though,LOL!

July 26, 2011 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone.. Am I crazy or in some crazy time warp but I would swear that Dani came up to the HOH the other day and tried her best to get B/R to backdoor Jeff??? So why doesn't anyone in their little group of 5, just say to her 'you came up here the other day and wanted us to put J?J on the block'.

The meeting is kind of silly because they all know she said that she wanted Jeff out.

Didn't she say that??? anyone???

July 26, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

Morning all:

Caro and every one that are doing the caps for us. Thanks so much. I can fall asleep at night finally and know that I can catch up here, lol. All kidding aside

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

OKay I never thought I would say this...I'm kinda liking Brendon this season...NOOOOO, lol. Of course I don't like watching all the fights I can do without that. I think he is using his head.

Rachel: Do we trust Danielle
Brendon: NO
Rachel: Well I don't understand

Uh Rachel it's called BB, lol. Sometimes I think she should be a blonde. I'm a strawberry blonde soI can say this. No offense to blondes, lol.

July 26, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger lilymarlene said...

Bonjour to all! I've been busy reading everyone's comments. I love reading everyone's perspective on the game.
Grendon, I so laughed when you said you carried your laptop from b/room to b/yard...my husband came to bed one night only to find his spot replaced by my laptop and ipad!
And I completely relate to Wild Omar's comment about her not getting much sleep...I'm insanely addicted as well!
Was just wondering if the Vets are as smart as they think they are why are they not discussing the possibility of an evicted player coming back into the game as has happened in the past??? They know Big Brother is all about twists and to expect the unexpected! (or did I miss that convo)
Happy day to all!

July 26, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Good Morning!!!

*smoooooch*

omg I *just* got to where Jeff was talking to dani & my computer crashes! *fumes*

ok..back to read TOR

July 26, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

ogm & let me just say..if those keys keep Dani from playing in HOH..

I hate to say it..but I will stop watching :((

I am not gonna watch JJBR just strut thru this game!

UGH!!!!!!!!!

July 26, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:::Waving:::

Hi Everyone!

I'm almost there!

July 26, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Happy AM Carolyn and BB dishers~

I'm gearing up for a major smackdown with Shellie and Dani/Dom sooner than later!

Shi Shi-Dani did go up to the HOH and try her best to get Brenchel to backdoor Jeff. Obviously, Jeff and Jordan weren't in on this. Brendon and Rachel must be willing to over look this, for now!

What's going on with the Golden ticket curse? Those
who have been given a free pass should have to pay for it someway.

Will any of the evicted houseguests return? I would think it would have to be this week. Will the three evictees return and have to compete to stay in the house? Because America hasn't been asked to vote for who we want to see come back.

Anyone else having BB dreams every night?

Sticking to the feeds today for all the madness!

Thanks to you Carolyn and Genie for feeding our addiction!

July 26, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Morning dishers!

I'm watching the vet convo on FB right now and have to say that I'm completely done with Dani. She started out so great but completely sunk her own ship. Its painful to hear her arguments that almost make no sense whatsoever. On top of that, she gets an attitude with her own alliance.

I'm with Shamrock...it certainly would make for great TV to see Dani win HOH and take out one of the vets, I'd much rather see her disappear from the house.

July 26, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Anyone else notice how Dani was very clear with Brenchel that she would be "pissed if Dominick leaves" but now, with J&J in the room, says "I won't be pissed or mad or whatever if he leaves. I won't be the happiest person..." She's really sinking. Fast.

AND, I have to say again, I cannot stand her attitude! "Obviously...clearly....like I said...I already told you..." She sounds like a dang teenager!

July 26, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

Hi all.

I agree with lilymarlene. Why haven't the vets considered that someone may be brought back into the game?

As for Shelly, she's on her way to becoming toast if Dom calls her out.

It will be interesting Thurs. to see if Dom can stir up enough trouble to get the votes. If he does stay -- Trouble.

July 26, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Not choosing sides or picking a favorite. So far it's been hard to find someone to root for except for people who are being evicted. Just basing my opinion on what the HGs know. Focusing on Dom, Dani and Jeff because they are involved and Kalia because she puts herself in the middle.

Jeff does have the right to be angry at Dani. He believed they were in an alliance that would at least stay loyal for a couple more weeks. Can't fault her for trying to further her game. Can't fault him for being pissed and wanting to get rid of her.

Dani does not have the right to be mad. She tried to make a move that she wasn't in a position to make. When it backfired she was so blinded by her own motives that she just kept pushing. She put herself in this position. And why is most of her anger directed at Jeff? Because he didn't go along with her backdoor plan and volunteer to be self evicted.

Dom does have the right to be mad. Unfortunately he is mad at the wrong people. He should be mad at Dani. She targeted his BFF Cassi and helped get her evicted. Now, her ill timed power move is the reason Dom will probably be evicted. He also seems to blame Jeff for everything. Hey-wake up-Jeff has no power this week and he only has one vote. Rachel chose to put Dom on the block and Brendon chose not to use the POV.

Kalia has no right to be mad. She is complaining about the two couples having all the power and planning to pick off the newbies and now the newbies are splitting and trying to save themselves. Kalia was one of the first newbies to jump ship and screw the newbie alliance. Even at this point, she would still be willing to cut Lawons throat in a heartbeat.

July 26, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning all!


I fell asleep at my computer waiting for the meeting. Slept right through it. lol

Thank you for another great TOR Carolyn!

July 26, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Poor Dani, IDK what she was thinking when it came to getting rid of Jeff. I dont even see how it would have benefited her so early in week 3. I was really hoping for some good advice from ED on what his daughter should do, or how he would have handled the situation if he was her. I should have known better than to think a serious response would come from ED. lol.


Good TOR today C : )

July 26, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lilymarlene

Thanks for the shout out and...

I wondered the exact same thing. The motto of BB is expect the unexpected. The twist of bringing someone back always happens when it can most screw well laid plans. And the HGs have already joked about Jeff having a special power because America loves him. Why would someone as smart as Dani, who not only knows the game but has already played the game, try to backdoor Jeff so early into the game when she knows how badly it could have backfired.

I hate the phrase backdooring because it is overused and doesn't hold true to it's real meaning. But the last real backdooring that I saw work was Crazy James. It only worked because he didn't get a chance to play POV and he, along with half the house, was blindsided. But he was back in the house by the end of the episode with a renewed will to fight. He went on to win what to me was one of the most dramatic endurance comps.

Wouldn't you think Dani would have considered some of the repercussions of what she was trying to do?

July 26, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really want the couples broken up. it needs to happen soon to save this season. Both pairs are so unbearable and condscending.

July 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

The point of the "meeting" was to make Dani think everything was a-ok, so she wouldn't fight for HOH..JJBR have not forgotten or overlooked anything, they wanted to make her feel safe & tehn boot her next week..see, they can play the game an lie, but no one else.

I wish someone would bring up to JJ that dani did not come up wit the backdoor Jeff thing on her own, RR were in the purple room talking about it after the luxery comp, before Dani ever came to hoh. BR were just as much a part of it, and I think seeing that they were thinking that is what made Dani push for it too soon.

July 26, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a questions regarding HOH and the golden keys? If there is still one to obtain....presumably Adam, wouldn't that mean for the next week they are all still not eligible to play in HOH or POV?

The Vets keep saying Dani is going to play hard for the HOH this week? But, how can she if she's got a golden key?

What am I missing here?

Thanks! Have a great BB day!

July 26, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous BT in Dallas said...

Advice to Danielle...Win HOH or go HOME! I'm calling Danielle -"SpiderWoman" now - oh those lying, tangled webs she weaves.

Have a great day everybody!

July 26, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger patti said...

ROGYBIV?????

Could someone explain?

Hello all!!! xoxo

July 26, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Andrew Gibson said...

Havent been able to type a lot lately been really busy but here is a catch up on my thoughts...i honestly think dani screwed herself she was in a ultimate position and played her cards WAY to early on this one she should have slowed down and just gone along for the ride a little bit but she was way too quick. But i do have to add that i am excited to actually watch her play the game next week and see the Donato spirit we all know and love. as far as next week and what it has in store i am kinda waiting to see what julie says this new twist is. It could be just thiem playing a single game again. She called it a twist when she split them up in season 9

July 26, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

*Peeking in*

Morning Caro! FAB TOR! :)

Morning Everyone! :) Waiting on the critters to be woken up! :)

July 26, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning Everyone!!! :0)


Hi Carrie! :)

Hi Lucky13! :) Have a great day!

Hi Curlerchick! :) We shall see!

Hi Mattitude! :) Evel Dick will always be Evel Dick... :)

Hi Autumn! :) Thank you!! :) lol re donuts.. I never actually eat any. ;)

Hi JLuvs!! :) Welcome back!! I'm with you! Here's hoping for an Endurance Comp Thursday!!

Hi PhoenixRising! :) Good avice re foot in mouth syndrome. ;)

Hi SimplySam! :) ♥ Re flipping - Oooh yeah... It has always been thus. ;)

Hi MissLissa! :) I couldn't agree more! Seriously Intense Season on the live feeds!! Thank you very much! :)

Hi Wen! :) Hmmm.. Interesting feeling.. I hope you're on target. I'd love to see Dom stick around.

Hi ShiShi! :) She did.. and Brendon & Rachel told Jeff and Jordan, once they figured that Dani was just doing it to drive a wedge between the power couples...

The reason they didn't say as much up in the meeting was because the meeting was designed to lull Dani into a sense of comfort, so she wouldn't compete hard in this cming HoH.


Hi jbcr31! :) Thank you very much!

Hi Lilymarlene! :) Bonjour!! :) Have a great day!!

Hi MnM in IL! :) Smoooch! I don't think the keys will keep people from playing... They've already not been able to play.. I think there'll be something more.

Hi ToniToni! :) Happy Tuesday! :) I hope you're right.. I'd love to see how Shelly handles a smackdown...

Hi Tanya Fabulous! :) Happy Tuesday!

Hi Pixie! :) Shortsightedness??

Hi Grendon! :) Fab blog, per usual!

Hi Michelle in IN! :) lol! Thanks!!

Hi Seany!! :) Thanks! I was hoping for the same.. even went back and asked for a 2nd answer...

Hi Anonymous.. :)

Hi Anon @ 9:04am BBT - As I understand it, the HGs with GOlden Keys will be able to play for HoH this week...

July 26, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I LOVE that Brendon called someone else an egomaniac. Priceless.

July 26, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning Everyone!!! :0)



Hi BT in Dallas :) Have a great day!

Hi Patti! :) ROYGBIV - It's a pneumonic for all the colors in the rainbow. Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet

Hi Andrew! :) Gooood point! :) Nice to see you in here!

July 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn & Genie. Carolyn, you have outdone yourself once again with TOR.

Sure wish Shelly would talk to us when she's outside by herself! Maybe her husband and daughter will tell her that in the letter she'll get if she wins the HoH comp.

I definitely think Brendon's banged up knees will hurt him in this week's endurance comp. Unlike last season, I hope the endurance comps will be fair and NOT geared especially toward people with smaller frames and/or feet. It's just not fair. I predict that Kalia will be the first one to fall this Thursday!

July 26, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi JCo :)

Good morning, Cindi! :) Thanks very much!

July 26, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ooh!

Good morning, Genie! :) Thank you!!

July 26, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleeeease, I hope that Dom stays SOMEHOW. Come on Dani, rally up your newbie troops!
Those two power couples are knocking everyone out and it's not fun to watch -- It's rather boring. Something needs to happen, fast!

July 26, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger David B said...

If BB wants Dani to win for storyline will the comp somehow favour her for the sake of plotline? Sometimes I wonder. (My name keeps flip flopping because when I am in YouTube it goes under a differnt name. To lazy to keep logging in/out.)

July 26, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning everyone!

I am usually a person of few words, but I feel the need to share my thoughts. I went into this season routing for a newbie because I felt like the vets already had their chance, 3 of them going to the end and 1 winning America’s favorite. This is not all-stars. I am still hoping someone pulls it out. The general consensus about Jordan winning is that she made the right moves and won when she had to, even if there were few, and she made it to the end. Why couldn’t that same theory apply to an Adam or Lawon?

I am frustrated with the attitudes of the Brendon or Jeff. I think they both are coming across as bullies especially to the women. Part of their problem with Dani is that they can’t degrade her (or rather she won’t allow them to) like they do Rachel and Jordan. Rachel has had a problem or altercation at some point with almost every female last season and this one. I will let that speak for itself.

Dani definitely is in a difficult situation but not one that I think she can’t get out of. Without knowing her personally its hard to gauge if she has an attitude or if she is just matter of fact. I am very matter of fact and that can come across as a long list of things for people who don’t know me. I don’t like repeating myself and rehashing the same conversation over and over and that’s what I got from her.

Quite a few people need a reality check. I hope it comes this Thursday.

July 26, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

We learned Roy G. Biv in school at some point. That's how they taught us the order of rainbow colors. Anyone else?

July 26, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

After reading all the comments I, too, am perplexed by the golden keys. If all the key holders get to play in HOH this Thursday (and are also eligible for nomination thereafter), what's the benefit of the final golden key?

Could it be that the final keyholder is safe from nomination this week? If that is the case, would the final keyholder not be eligible to compete in this week's HOH comp?

Could the final golden key hold some sort of special power as has been suggested before?

Or is the final key completely useless? It doesn't make a lot of sense to indicate that a golden key guarantees you a spot in the final 10 when whoever is not evicted this Thursday (Adam or Dom) is already in the final 10, right? So, techincally, only the first 3 keys guarantee you a spot in the final 10.

Soooooo, what on earth does that 4th key do?????

July 26, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Cindi

I thought the exact same thing last night---Kalia first out of endurance. I'm thinking Lawon may not be too far behind her.

July 26, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Psst! New top post!

The Morning Report

July 26, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I finally caught up on all of today' posts and I agree with all of you who would like to see Dani go. I was really rooting for her originally, but she is running back and forth too much. She needs to stick with her alliance and keep her eye on the ball.

July 26, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I finally caught up on all of today' posts and I agree with all of you who would like to see Dani go. I was really rooting for her originally, but she is running back and forth too much. She needs to stick with her alliance and keep her eye on the ball.

July 26, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below