;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 28, 2011

BB13: From the Bottom to the Top - That's BB!

Good Evening BB Dishers!

The Endurance Competition is over and now we await the aftermath that will erupt on the live feeds!

A new week of wheeling, dealing, smachdowns and stare downs!  We'll be right here reporting it!

If you haven't watched the feeds tonight, check out Carolyn's fantastic Endurance Competition Post!


CUT TO:
8:30pm BBT
Storage Room
Feed 3

Happy Dance!!!
Dani: I love this game! This is why I love this game!

8:31PM BBT

Now the congrats come from Adam and Lawon.. inside the house.

Daniele: I made a promise, and I don't break my promises.


8:33pm
Candy Room
Jordan & Daniele
Dani: Jordan, I promise. I'm not coming after you. You two are staying. You have my word.
Jordan: (through tears) ok


9:00 PM BBT
f1 and 2
Daniele and Kalia are celebrating in the Candy Room. Daniele tells Kalia that she has no plan on putting Jeff and Jordan up.



Daniele: Bye Brenchel!

She plans her nomination speech. She says that she practiced all week and that Dominic loved it.

Meanwhile...
F3 and 4


Jordan listens to Brendon and Rachel complaining about Daniele and how mean she was to Rachel etc.

9:10 PM BBT

Jeff looks nervous

Lawon is thrilled.

And Daniele is planning...

Jeff gets up to make the halibut. Daniele and Adam are talking about Endurance Comps in the past like the one with Kaysar that lasted 17 hours. (Those were the days!)
  • Adam is looking forward to the Elf costume and wonders if his "kibbles and bits" will be showing... 
  • Jordan comes in to get help from Shelly with the slop.
  • Brendon and Rachel are commiserating in the Asylum room.
9:29 PM BBT


Porsche has joined Brendon and Rachel in the Asylum room and tells them that she thinks Daniele will be nominating them. (F3 and 4) She tells them they need to go and be social. Brendon says he has nothing to say to Kalia and won't be begging Daniele. Porsche says but you need to think of Rachel if she stays in house. She emphasizes that they need to act cool. They don't have to talk but be outside with the others. They follow her advise.

9:36 PM BBT
f1 and 2


Kalia and Daniele are reveling in what she has planned for Brendon and Rachel this week. Then more power whispering.

Welcome back Fishies! :)

9:41 PM BBT


  • f1 and 2 - Kalia is dishing to Daniele.
  • f3 and 4 - Rachel and Porsche go to the washroom to congratulate Shelly on doing so well in the competition. Porsche continues to coach Rachel to keep her cool and next week Daniele can't compete. 
9:50 PM BBT
f 1 and 2



Rachel: Congrats. I know you weren't going anywhere. I'm sorry your friend left. Are you putting us up?
Daniele: I don't know... I have a couple of options.... I don't know what you want me to say to you.
Rachel: You called me an idiot.
Daniele: I sincerely apologize. I didn't want to make it personal...
Rachel: And you said I don't have any friends and it was a repeat of last season.
Daniele: I know it came off the wrong way. I was trying to explain but Brendon cut me off.
Rachel: I'm sorry I sent Dominic home.. I.... (Fish)
Daniele... But I never ever said bad things about you... Not even in DR. You were the closest one in the house... Now things have changed.
Rachel: I'm sorry I said you have a black heart... I'm sorry I said what I said to you.

They are both apologizing... How this will impact anything we don't know.


Rachel: This situation sucks. I completely understand why you want to get rid of me or Brendon or Jeff. I completely understand....
Daniele: I don't see it that way? I see of it as a game... I was thinking about let me help you. Let me help Brendon. When I said I\m not here to pay for someone's dream wedding... I wanted to make it so that there would be a biggest target than us... I said in the DR that I should have been concerned with my game not other peoples'

They go on to talk about how this all unraveled. Daniels tells Rachel she should have gone to her not to Jeff and Jordan when she had problems with the plan. They go on to talk about Dominic. Rachel says that she wanted Dominic to stay. Daniele says she wasn't allied with him; she just loved hanging out with him.


Daniele: The last time in this game I was attacked on a personal non-stop. You have to play the game on a non-emotional level. I genuinely like you. You're a nice person but you get emotionally involved. I just want you to think it's not personal. I apologize for the things I said.
Rachel: And I apologize too. And I didn't want Dominic to go even after everything blew up. We could have worked with him.
Daniele: He wouldn't have worked with you... The things that hurt me were the things you told him aboutme.... It really really hurt my feelings.

Lawon comes in and breaks up the conversation.


Daniele: I'm not afraid to make big moves. I did that in my season and it backfired and it did again... It would have been me and you and Brendon and PT. And we have worked this house. I truly that's how I saw it.
Rachel: I saw it as Jeff was leaving and... if Jeff was leaving then Brendon would be the next target. We made a deal day 5.
Daniele: And you've never broken deals with people?
Rachel: No. I tried to make deals last season and no one wanted to make deals with me.
Daniele: I get you wanted the final 5 but it doesn't work this way....

She points out to Rachel why Julie Chen asked Jordan about backdooring Brendon and Rachel.

Daniele: I guarantee it was an option.
Rachel: You wouldn't be interested in getting rid of other people and making deals.
Daniele: I don't know. We can talk later. I have options.
Rachel: Why didn't you let Kalia take it?
Daniele: I wanted it. I made a promise to PT. I wanted the pictures and the letter.
Rachel: Cause you know Kalia would have ot me up. I don't know why the girl hates me. I don't talk to her.
Daniele: We';ll talk later. Nothing is set in stone.
Rachel: Well congratulations for real.

They leave the room and go to the kitchen. Brendon grabs Rachel almost immediately and take her to storage and we swim with the fishies.

10:20 PM BBT
Most people are in the kitchen chit chatting, and cooking.

Jordan looks worried...

Most HGs are milling around eating and chatting...

10:46 PM BBT
f1 and 2
Porsche joins Rachel in the Asylum Room. Rachel is telling Porsche about her talk with Daniele. She wants to make a deal with Daniele to put up Lawon and Adam so she can keep all of them safe. (*Wanna sell her some beach front property in the Sahara.)


Brendon comes in. Rachel says she wants to get rid of Kalia as soon as possible. Porsche hopes Daniele doesn't put her up. She wonders if she should make  a deal with her. Porsche warns Rachel that Daniele discredits her any chance she gets.

10:53 AM BBT
Candy Room
f 3 and 4
Jeff and Jordan


Jeff is saying he won't be kissing a** like Rachel and Brendon. Jordan says that she doesn't believe Daniele about keeping them safe this week. Jeff says they have the PoV. and he will keep it classy. (So much for the vet alliance.) Jeff says he doesn't want to backstab Brendon and Rachel.  Jeff says he would sleep with her in the Asylum room but there's no room; Jordan says she will cuddle up with Lawon.

11:10 PM BBT
f 3 and 4


Brendon goes into the Candy room to tell Jeff and Jordan that they want to make a deal with Daniele to keep all four of them safe. Jordan says she didn't believe Daniele when she told her they were not the targets this week. Jeff and Jordan don't think Daniele will be making any deals with them. Adam comes in. Jordan goes to talk with Adam while Brendon and Jeff continue talking. Jeff reiterates that Daniele will make a deal with them and get rid of him.


This is going to be a long week! If you don't have the feeds, I ask again why not? Here's your chance! Get  the 3 day free trial for the live feeds!


That's all she wrote for me! Check back here for the HoH reveal and other juicy conversations in The Overnight Report! :)





Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!






Permalink







82 Comments:

Blogger MnM said...

FIRST!!!?

July 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey Genie

Dropping in to check on what our up to.

July 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

HI! Love and Hugs to all the Dishers but especially Carolyn and Genie!


Let the game begin!

July 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Brenchel whining in the Have Not Room...YAY!!

~ Ryan ~

July 28, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Well wasn't exactly the epic comp I was looking for. Don't think we will get any more as long as BB offers them a bribe to drop early. Guess they don't want the extra overtime, budge issues.

Going to be a great week, so excited.

July 28, 2011 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

One word about The Dish as well as This game...


AMAZING

July 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

I napped for nothing. Had I not napped, they would have gone all darn night. :)

I am curious to see if R&B go to see Dani's room.

July 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Everyone is mean to Rachel when she isn't hoh. When is she ever gonna learn?

July 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

I got got!

Basically, I was hoping for a longer endurance and a few dead bodies or at least a little blood....LOL.

I ♥ this game!

July 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres going to be a pajama jam in the HOH room tonight!!!!!!!!!

July 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@Toni me too, I napped most of the day since I stayed up last night watching all the last minute attempts to save Dom last night.

I think Brenchel will see Dani's room even thought they don't want to.

July 28, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger SCOTTDISH!!!:) said...

Great Going Dani! This will be a helluva week. I gotta believe Dani wants Jeff out. This should be fun

July 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay dani!
please shake this house up! make them beg for deals! get brendon outta there and scare shelly and porche into sticking with you! just prepare yourself up for the coming weeks!
bye bye brenchel (love it)

they shoulda stuck with her! they are the worst players in BB! bye bye crybaby

July 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Didn't Diane Pee on herself in a really long endurance comp?

July 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

These endurance challenges aren't what they used to be. I was ready for a real late night!!!! But, it was fun while it lasted but the Dish is what makes it even more fun....

Will be an interesting week but listening to R/B whine is going to be the least of my interest.

July 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm convering comments for Genie for a bit.. :)

Hi MnM!! :) First indeed!!


Hi CurlerChick!! :)

Hi Michelle!! :) MWAH!!

Hi Ry!! :)

Hi Barbara! :) Not too lng - but pretty darn great! :)

Hi Toni - you n me both.. and i'm all hopped up on cuban coffee!!

Hi KScoot! :) yupppp


Hi Boquida!! :) Me too.. but I'm happy.. WAY better than last year!

July 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

This is where Dani is going to have a huge advantage. Other than the vets, most of these guys are just playing social game of BB and seem to float with whoever has the power.

I think they will vote however Dani wants them to and Dani is smart enough to cajole them into voting her way versus the Brenchel way of bullying to get their way.

July 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Genie,

What season did you start watching BB?

When did you start on the live feeds?

July 28, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Adam is gonna remind me of Herbie the Elf from Rudolph! He even looks like him in the face!!!

I am so loving Caro and Genie for all the hard work they do for us dishers! If by chance i get to go to Vegas, i'm gonna buy them dinner or drinks or whatever we can do together!

July 28, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Critic said...

OK I have to say I am happy Dani won if she really plans on going after Brenchel. I CAN NOT stand to hear Rachel whine anymore!

July 28, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm convering comments for Genie for a bit.. :)


Hi Anon :) THere sure is!

Hi barbara! :)

Hi ScottDish! :) It's gonna be a GREAT week!

Hi Anon 2 :)

Hi RubyRoo!! :) i believe so!

Hi MsFitz! :) I was too, but it was still SOOOO much better than all the comps last year..

July 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Poor Jordan A have not..with the whiners :(

July 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hey there Carolyn :) been a while since I have seen you online!

Thanks for the excellent coverage of the Endurance comp!

July 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Carolyn, I love you and Genie for this amazing site, I just hit the Tip Jar, wasn't much, Just a small token of my appreciation....:) <3

July 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger txpeacefrog said...

Anyone else having a hard time picking a favorite this year? One thing is for sure, no matter who you are pulling for it will play out to be an exciting week!

July 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Comps last year were beyond ridiculaous. Everyone was afraid to be seen as a competitor, cause competitors were out! Just ask Matt!

July 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm convering comments for Genie for a bit.. :)


KScoot - LOL! :) Thanks hon! :) Yayyyyy!! :) VEGAS!!!!

Hi Critic! :)

Hi TXPeaceFrog :) Agreed!

Hi Tarheel :) Thanks so much! :)

Hey RubyRoo! :) Thank youuuu!!

Hi MnM! :) lol

Hi ShiShi! :)

July 28, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Sampsonite said...

Posted this on the other thread...

Jeff won 10k, and he and Jordan get to spend the summer together. Send them to the jury house... mission accomplished!

Right after Brenchel, of course! And then Dani...and a newbie wins.

July 28, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Kywildcat said...

Does any one know where Shelly is? I bet she is feeling like she let her alliance down.

July 28, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Let's all just send Carolyn & Genie extra everything to help them get through this week now....fingers, ice, ibuprofen etc:)

July 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me or does it seem weird seeing the "vets" in the have-not room.

July 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

I will have to catch the HOH reveal on FlashBack. I am fading fast!

July 28, 2011 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Yeah, those were the days.....

July 28, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

any guesses on the twist that america will have a part in?

July 28, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Brenchel are once again showing Americal was poor competitors they are. Obnoxious when they win and poor sports when they lose. Listen to Porche she is offering mature advice to come out and socialize.

I am so excited at prospect of Brendon going home next week so I can see what Rachel can do without Brendon dragging her down.

July 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Genie! Happy Dance!

July 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm convering comments for Genie for a bit.. :)


Hi Bethyyyy!!! :)

Hi Sampsonite :)

Hi KYwildcat :)

Hi misslissa :) lol - thank you!

Anon - lol

RubyRoo - I feel ya!

Melia - Yup! :)

MnM - mmm.. vote someone in?


Hi Michigan Man! :)

July 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

I ate like it was a 10 hour comp :(

July 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiiiii Everyone! :) Thank you Caro!! :)

July 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Sampsonite said...

Hi Carolyn!

Let me add my own accolades to you and everyone who makes this website possible.

I am addicted to the show and finding this website a couple seasons ago has only made me more ridiculous. :)

You guys Rock my Face off!!

July 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

How did some of them become Have nots? From the snowballs they picked?

July 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

I've been here since the early days, I found your blog and have never left, I don't often comment but "Know This" I'm always here. I Didn't get the feeds this year and rely so much on you wonderful people to fulfil my desire to know as much as possible ahead of the TV edit. I cannot express my overwhelming grattitude......Big Love to you all.
I'm fading fast as well, I think Imma jump into my king sized bed with my 1000 thread count egyptian cotton sheets and try to make it through BBAD, Goodnight lovely Dishers.

July 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Oh crud it's bedtime. This game is not designed for East Coasters who have to be up at 6AM. Night all!

~ Ryan ~

July 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Depending on an evicted HG coming back & DE, the jury doesn't start until the following HOH.

July 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

I'm really happy to see Jeff sucking it up & instantly rolling with the change....& not being a whiner! :)

July 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger txpeacefrog said...

MnM, I'm dying to know about the twist and was so dissapointed that nothing was said about it tonight! I feel it for sure involves someone coming back.

July 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MnM - hehehe! I drank coffee like i'd be up til 5a ;

Hi Sampsonite :) Thank you so much! :)

MsFitz - Yup! Jeff won 10k, Adam got the elf suit, brenchel and jordan got have nots...

July 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tarheel - Thank you vry much!! 1000 thread count egyptian?? sounds DELICIOUS!

Hey Ry! :) Night sweets!

Hi Toni :) Correctamundo

Misslissa - ditto :)

txpeacefrog - ♫anticipation...

July 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger txpeacefrog said...

I totally agree with Sampsonite!!! You ladies are amazing at mutitasking...I have no clue how you do it! Would love to sit by your computer and watch you one day :)

July 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goooood night, sweet dishers!

Genie's at the helm. :)

I'm off to dreamland.


See you in the morning with the Overnight Report!

July 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Is Porshe finally in the game? I'm glad Dani won. Shake things up. I'm so glad Brendon or Rachel will be going home! This is going to be a good week. I don't care which one comes back although I still hope it's Cassi.

July 28, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Yay Rachel has decided to act like a big girl, where is Brendon? Had to take a break to get some coke to go with my rum.

July 28, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Thank, Caro!

Good night, sweet dreams!!! :)

July 28, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Night Caro, glad you didn't have to stay up all night, sweet dreams.

Nice to have u back Genie how long are u staying?

July 28, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Sampsonite said...

Thanks for the info, Toni! I forgot about that.

In that case, I hope Dani keeps her word to Jordan. :)

July 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Ahhhh! Fishies as soon as I click on Rachel & Daniele!

July 28, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got got! So I am no longer a got got virgin. JeJo fan all the way!

July 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I knew this was going to be the outcome. If Dom comes back in the house I will be upset. I'm figuring by the reaction of the crowd outside when Dom left, that he will be the one coming back. Just as long as J/J stay, I'm happy.

July 28, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Does anyone think Dani should have let Kaliah win? then she could compete next week?

July 28, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiiiiiii everyone!! Better take up a collection for fingers and eyes! LOL

July 28, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

just a silly question, why is rachel also a have not if she wasn't even competing? even with that 2 week slop thing she had to take, have-not stuff wasn't a part of that...

July 28, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I made it home and I'm as happy as a boy with two penises. Are we actually still live? Waiting for HoH reveal?

I'll check back as soon as I scarf down some food stuff from Rally's.

Did I say how happy I am Dani won? I AM!!!!!

:o)

July 28, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I also must say how much I love this site!!!
It is amazing!
Thanks guys!!!

July 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Blessed - Thank you so much on behalf of Caro and myself :)

GaYToR!!! We missed you! I'm here! Dunno if I will make it to the reveal but I'm here! :)

July 28, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Deeder, don't think Rachel is a Have Not. But Brendon is so therefore she is going to sleep with him in Have Not room. Who knows once she is alloweed to eat she may also do slop so she can support her man, lol.

July 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Boy Rach was quick to try and suck up huh? I wonder how much of it was sincere? i'm sure she is gonna be pouty and crying in the bushes all week long!
it's good tho that Dani won, maybe she will shake things up a bit. not looking forward to the week of kahlia tho, you know she's gonna be in the middle of Dani all week long....

July 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Gaytor I missed having you to cheer with me!!

yay Dani won!!!!

and Kaliah by her side which was shocking, she showed she can do more than run her mouth! lol

no we just need Dom to walk back in & our dreams will be true..

July 28, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Brendon, stop complaining about the darn comp already. You always have a reason for loosing yet you always swear no one can beat you. You got got once again, time to go bye bye.

July 28, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Night Everyone! That's all for me :)

See you in the Overnight Report.

July 28, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous SassyCassy said...

So happy!!! So happy!!!!!! Happy Dance!!! Go Danielle!!!!! Ahhhhh! HAppy dance woo woo. CANT WAIT FOR BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK TONIGHT!!! wow. lucky floater Kalia. finally aligned with the right girl this week. Bye Bye BRENCHELLL blaaaah! Endurance went amazing.

July 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Yep I knew I'd miss Last Call. my toes wee cramping so I stayed on the sofa.

MnM YES Yes YES!!! To Dom coming back in. But after 2 weeks? I just watched the show and ran it back to what Julie said 5 times. We won't know until next Thursday how we can affect the next twist. Hmmm. My guess is America's Player but we have to wait to see,

Still waiting fo HoH Reveal at 12:21 BBT on BBAD.

I'm up for a while so I'll leave times for Caro if I stay upright while watching this.

Did I say how happy I am that Dani won?

I'm so happy Dani won. And hopefully goodbye Jeff or Brendon. Not sure if I care which at this point as long as it's one of them.

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger dardar said...

I am absolutely stoked that dani won!!! I have always liked jeff and jordan and thought they were treated badly in their season but it seems to me that they are doing some of the same things that were done to them, they need to get away from the whiners...Go home brenchel lol

July 29, 2011 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger T.Crawford said...

@Tarheel Teresa: You took the words from my heart! Thanks!
@Carolyn: Please read T.Theresa's post again and add a ditto from me.
@All of you bloggers: Please read T.Theresa's post and add a ditto from me.
You all are great and I thank you so much for your laughes. I just signed up to post so I plan to be more active now. Carolyn we are fbfs twitter and now here; true fans! :-) . Keep in touch you all. Your biggest fan...Tanzy.

July 29, 2011 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HoH Reveal, as Dani said as they all scurried out, was ♫ awk-ward ♫ ....

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Well one good thing is that Kalia will drive Dani nuts for the next week. Kalia is the biggest liar in the house--but she calls it acting. She is wondering why Jordan is upset with her, she screwed J/J behind their backs.

July 29, 2011 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

1:55 AM BBT (and a bit before. All Feeds:

After a huge powow in the Harem room the Schoolyard Bullies + Porsche plan their attack of bullying Dani into putting up a pair of newbies.

We didn't get the end of that but suddenly, while Dani, Lawon and Kalia (who had just entered HoH Room) were being chitty chatty, Rachel arrives at the door and asks to talk to Dani alone. Lawon and Kalia scoot out ,FAST.

Rachel comes in with her spiel to put up Adam and Kalia and save the couples. It's gettign REALLY good and we get the FPTs (F'ing Palm Trees).

Dani wasn't budging an inch. Rachel was getting hostile. hope we get back to this soon. I want to see the hair pulling.

Damn You Skippy!!!

We're back.

TBC.

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

2:05 AM BBT All 4

Dani is getting riled. Those knuckles are cracking fast and furious.

I love her explanation. She's still out for revenge for Dom.

Dani is letting her know she was never part of the Vets in the way that she had no partner, and the one she did have, she didn't really want. HA! (That's my own take on it.) But Dani lets her know she never had a place in that HoH Room the last 3 weeks. (which she didn't.)

This is hilarious Caro. Have fun with it. At least they are talking slow and one at a time... no talking over each other.

Rachel says (cough cough) that she never wanted Dom to leave. She wanted him to stay. Huh? Where were the votes from her fellow bullies? She was HoH thus Mistress of the House.

Did Julie not tell them they are now playing as individuals? Schoolyard Bullies + Porsche must have missed that memo.

Sure, many of you like the 'couples' but until one of each is out their will never be a game of playing for themselves in this season. That' what makes the first twist of this season a bad one. IMNSHO.

GEAUX DANI!!!!!

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What on God's green earth made the Schoolyard Bullies + Floater Porsche think the best person to send up would be Rachel?

This really cracks me up. It's on-going on all 4 feeds.

Gawd I love Dani. ♫ If I were a str8 man... la de da de da de da de da deda. ♫

PMSL--> Rachel: "I'm not going to kiss your ass." The girl really know how to leave a meeting to save her ass on a high note.

July 29, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

02:21 AM BBT All 4

Rachel returns to the Harem Room and Brendon's first words are "What did I ask you not to do?"

But no screaming yet because Porsche is still in there.

I think Porsche left but still no fighting. Oops. There he goes again. "You are not allowed to go up there without me."

Another good one Caro. Change out the fingers and start again. No rest for the Goddess of the Dish.

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The ONLY way this is going to work is for Dani to put up two of the 4. I don't think she is going to go for anyone else. I hope not. If she put's up any of the others against one they have the votes to keep.

I know Dani is smart enough to know this but I'll feel so much better once Noms are made.

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

02:28 am All 4

DAMN IT!!!!! Kalia is back up with Dani but Skippy sat his (be nice GaYToR) on the mute button. I'm trying to reach through the monitor to unmute.

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 2:31 AM  
Anonymous TexasGirl said...

Love this site! Thanks for all you do - I don't get the live feeds because they would consume my life! Loved BB since the first season (remember when they were allowed to sing?) and love Carolyn, Genie and all the dishers!!

July 29, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below