;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Sunday!! :0)

Today on the Big Brother 13 live feeds.. It's everyone's last day before the Veto Ceremony to make sure they're not the one going up as the ReNom, and it's Brendon's last full day to mess with people and make them believe he's using the Veto on himself. Will he or wont he?

While I get the overnight report together, a couple things to entertain you.. First up, Sunday Funnies! We have the newest offering from the @BB11HouseRodent. More than anyone, he's hoping Brendon falls on his sword, because if not, BB13 is over for the rodent, being the ardent Rachel supporter he is. Without further ado...


Click Here to watch on YouTube


Next up, I've noticed in the comment section that so many of you are dog lovers, I went and did some deal hunting for you on eBay in the eBay Daily Deals. Here's what I found. I hope you like. :0)
I fancy myself a personal shopper. But I only do it for people I adore!

Last but not least, you really want to be here for the Viewing Parties tonight & Wednesday Night! Especially you Twitter & Facebook folk! :0) Some Disher's gonna win something from Relax The Back! It's good to be a BBDisher! If you're not following @BigBrotherDish on twitter yet, that's the 1st step... More details to come!

OK.. On with the Overnight Report! Please check for the first sections at 6:00am BBT and every 30 minutes or so after that til it's all done. :0)


11:05pm BBT
Happy, chatty HGs all hanging out together... There is, of course, and undercurrent of hostility between some.


Dani: Are you sad that you didn't get any questions from Julie both weeks?
Rachel: Well. if I go home this week, then yeah. I guess I just don't wanna go home this week.. I'll get my questions.

An uncomfortable silence falls on the table..

Dani: Sorry.. I wasn't trying to.. I didn't mean it like that.
Rachel: That's ok.

More silence..

Dani: So anyways, what concert do you guys wanna go to?

Porsche and Lawon jump right in with answers to fill the void.. Chatter about concerts, Europe, around the table.. At the kitchen counter, Jeff says King of Queens is his favorite show, and Dani tells him it was shot here on the CBS Radford lot.

Rachel gets up, silently and mopey, and Porsche whispers to Dani that Rachel's on her period right now, on top of everything else... Dani didn't know. She goes to find Rachel.


CUT TO:
11:08pm BBT
Feed 3
Have Not Room
Rachel & Dani

Rachel: Its not a big deal.
Dani: I want you to know sincerely that I do not hate you. I truly want to be friends outside of the house, and I hope you don't take it personal.

Dani: Things change in this game week to week, and I don't know what's gonna happen, but I just feel like, at this moment in time, it was the best move for me to make, because of things that have happened, but I just want you to know that I didn't mean that like that.
Rachel: That's ok. I didn't take it like that.
Dani: I'm sorry. I know you hate me. Gimme a hug. I know you hate me.

Rachel: It's ok..
Dani: I don't know. Clearly there's nothing I can say, or whatever, to make you feel better about anything. I know that. And I know you're gonna blame me for whatever happens, if one of you leave, but.. I don't know.. There's nothing I can really say to make anything better. I just really hope you don't take anything personal.. It's really not.
Rachel: It's ok.. I mean.. whatever.. It's a game.. It was stupid to think you could have friends in this game.

Dani: I don't agree with that at all.
Rachel: It's a game, and I'm sure you think you're making a good game move. I mean, we don't need to talk about it.. I'm sure Brendon will talk to you about what he's gonna do. Brendon and I've already talked about it, so..
Dani: It still sucks, and I realize that. But it would suck if it was in the other position, and I didn't win HoH.. That would suck too. And granted, I'm sure part of you would be happy, and part of you wouldn't, because it's not personal..

CUT TO:
11:10pm BBT
Feed 1
Purple Room
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff & Jordan are fretting about the PoV Ceremony and the potential one of them will go up.

Jordan: I hope Kalia didn't go up there and tell her what we were saying.
Jeff: What did you tell Kalia?
Jordan: I didn't say anything bad.
Jeff: You know they're cutting f'in deals..
Jordan: If she leaves both of em in here, she's stupid.
Jeff: Yeah, you shouldn't talk too much to Kalia...




CUT TO:
Rachel & Dani, cont'd...

Dani goes on to talk about the backdoor Jeff plan...

Dani: Like the thing with Jeff.. because I don't.. Like, for people to say.. I wasn't even thinking personal, but now that I see it in retrospect and see how other people could've seen it? Like that sucks.. because I can't even fathom doing something like that. I wasn't thinking that way.. I truly thought of it as a game move to better you and me and Brendon and Dominic.. And clearly things got really messed up along the way..
Rachel: Well, Brendon won the veto, and he's gonna use it on himself.. Whatever.. I'm not.. I don't wanna talk about that. It doesn't matter. I'll get my questions with Julie now. Yay.
Dani: (sincere and contrite) I really didn't mean it like that. I wouldn't be in here if I did. After i said that.. I didn't mean it like that.

Dani: Maybe I should think before I open my mouth.

Rachel: It's fine.. It's just a tough week, ya know?
Dani: I know.
Rachel: I know Brendon will.. He wanted to talk to you anyways.. but it seems like you've probably made up your mind about what you're gonna do, so... probably gonna send me home..


Dani: I mean, I dunno, I'm not saying that I'm not gonna listen to anything that he says, or anything, but I don't know. I don't have that much power anymore in this week, ya know? But obviously, if he wants to talk to me, I'm more than willing to talk and hear him out. I've always said.. it's funny.. the people in the house that were your closest friends.. Other than Brendon, who were you close with!?
Rachel: (very softly) nobody.
Dani: OK.. bad example. Let's say the opposite.. The people that hated you the most and that you hated the most.. Are they not your closest friends?


Dani: Ragan?
Rachel: Daniele, I don't think that we're..
Dani: I'm not saying that you hate me or anything.. I'm just saying that's how it was for me.. I just think that after all is said and done.. I'm not trying to hurt you.

Skipping ahead...

Dani: I promise that my intentions with you guys were solid, and that's what hurt me so bad. That's what really, really hurt me so bad.. It's just hard in this house because you don't know what to believe... It really, really hurt.. When you guys made that comment about Dominic.
Rachel: Well, now you're getting your revenge by tearing my heart out...
Dani: But it's not revenge for me. I know you thin it is, but it's not. For me, it was the best game move.

This is ongoing, but so is the night, and I've got a lot of ground to cover, so we're moving on.. If you'd like to watch the rest of this, flashback to 11:15pm BBT, Feed 3... Dani continues apologizing to Rachel for several more minutes, and Rachel can't hear it. The more Dani apologizes, the more petulant Rachel becomes.


CUT TO:
11:21pm BBT
Feed 1
Kalia & Jordan
Purple Room

After some chatter about the music outside that's keeping them locked inside...

Jordan: Hey, you didn't tell her what we talked about, did you?

Kalia: No. The same stuff I talked to you about is what I was talking to her about.. We were talking scenarios.
Jordan: Oh. Ok. Cuz I want to talk to her, and I don't want her to think...
Kalia: No.. And she had already said before I talked to her, she was like, more than anybody, I wanna talk to Jordan and Jeff.
Jordan: What do you think's gonna happen.
Kalia: I know that votes-wise, you definitely have me and Lawon.. and if you're on the block, you'll definitely have Shelly and Jeff. That's 4 and that's all you need.

Jeff enters.

Jordan: Do you think she'll put Jeff up?
Kalia: No. Her focus is to get one of them out..


Jordan: Are you sure?
Kalia: Positive. I know it's hard to trust someone in this game, especially when they've done something like she's done, but I promise, like, I promise, that's not her goal at all.
Jordan: Cuz I think if he goes up, I think he'll go home.

Kalia: That's why I don't think she'll put him up, because she's afraid of that.


CUT TO:
11:29pm BBT
Feed 3
Have Not Room
Porsche & Rachel

Porsche comes in to check on Rachel...

Rachel: I hope you guys f'ing get her.
Porsche: I think that if she's really mean, she's gonna put me and you against each other, if he takes himself off the block...
Rachel: She's really mean.
Porsche: She was being mean in here?
Rachel: No, she's like, (mocking voice) "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it like that."

This rapidly descends into a we hate Dani club meeting. I'm out.


CUT TO:
11:39pm BBT
Feed 1
HoH
Dani & Kalia

We join this conversation already in progress...

Dani: She hasn't said this verbatim, but this it what I get.. She genuinely thinks that I have no shot at winning without them on my side, which is kind of insulting..
Kalia: mm hmm.. But she genuinely believes it, so it's not her being an ass, it's her being like, I really don't think you can do this without us.
Dani: I told her, I was 100% on your team, and everything I did was to push us farther.. to push the 3 of us farther..

Dani's sincere, and she's very frustrated because..

Dani: I don't want anyone to feel that I'm attacking them on a personal level in this game, because I know what it feels like to be attacked on a personal level, and it sucks. It really sucks. I've been there before. And it's just not my intentions and I don't want it to come off that way.. And when it does to anybody, whether that's what it is, or that's what it's not, it hurts. It hurts me, cuz it's not. This game sucks sometimes.


CUT TO:
11:44pm BBT
Feed 3
Purple Room
Rachel & Jeff

Rachel is telling Jeff about everything that just happened with Dani, and she's putting a bitter spin on it. You can catch it on flashback, if you like...


CUT TO:
12:03am BBT
Feed 1
Living Room
Shelly, Porsche, Brendon, Rachel, Adam

Topic: Health Care and Global Warming.

Flashback on this. You only need to listen for 30 seconds until the house political divide becomes very obvious. To their credit though, they're discussing, and not attacking one another.


CUT TO:
12:02am BBT
Feed 3
Jeff & Jordan
Candy Room


Jeff: It's much more stressful this time... cuz we're just trying to get to this point, and we're so close.. we're like right there.. and if one of us goes now, it's like, are you f'in for real? Know what I mean?

Jordan: mm hmm
Jeff: If Rachel goes, Brendon will be so f'ing pissed, he will win HoH hands down. And if he's next to me, I'll just be like... (makes as if he's falling)
Jordan: hehehe
Jeff: I'll be like, whoops. He's gonna win no matter what. I f'in guarantee it. I guarantee it, he'll win. And then.. (he points at a bed) F*ck you. Her attitude changed. That's why.. Let Rachel go home. It's better for us. Spark up f'in Brendon. We have the whole house in synch. We're gonna win.


CUT TO:
1:03am BBT
Feed 3/4
HoH
Dani & Kalia

After chatter about sex, Kalia's boyfriend, the Bahamas, Harry Belafonte (whom Dani's never heard of) and fashion choices, they return to game talk... and munching on pita chips.

Kalia: What's wrong? You look so deep in thought.
Dani: I don't know...
Kalia: You really can't let it get to you.
Dani: I know.. It'd be different if Brendon was going home. I really thought he'd be going home.
Kalia: Yeah. (pause) Why is he staying? Like, seriously, why is he staying? Do you think that any shot of working with Jeff and Jordan is gonna be null if he stays?
Dani: For him or for me?
Kalia: I mean for us to work with Jeff and Jordan, if Brendon stays.


Dani: I don't know. I need to talk to them.
Kalia: Well, you know who's gonna be looking for a new roll dog.. Porsche...
Dani: This game is so different than the way I expected it to be when I came in.. I expected it to be similar, but it's not. I feel like every move that I'm making is hurting people, and that sucks. That's not Big Brother. That's real life.. and it's hard. Even last week.. Dominic would still be here if it wasn't for me. I'm basically the person who sent him home, and it wasn't on purpose. I would love for him to still be here.
Kalia: I know. I can tell.
Dani: It sucks, because it's my fault, and he didn't deserve to go home.. especially before jury.. And now with this.. I don't know.. I can't look out for me and look out for people's relationships.. and everything else. If I'm here to play, I have to play.. but at the same time, when you play, you're hurting people, and it doesn't make it any better...
Kalia: It's kind of a byproduct of the game.


CUT TO:
1:28am BBT

While Dani and Kalia are still upstairs talking scenarios and Dominic, the rest of the HGs are gathered in the kitchen area...
BB comes on and announces the lockdown is over. They clap and cheer.

Adam even does a Happy Elf dance around the yard on Feed 3 at 1:29am. Click the pic below to get to the live feed log in page, so you can watch it on flashback. It's very cute.

***Adam's growing on me...

Happy chatters in the backyard... Talk runs the gambit... a good time, if you'd like to check it out...

CUT TO:
1:53am BBT
Feed 1/2
Kalia & Dani

Dani advises Kalia to be very careful in what she says to Shelly. The talk turns to Dominic and his possible return to the game.

Dani: To be honest, I think tomorrow we should just not talk game. To anyone.
Kalia: Well, Jeff and Jordan are gonna talk to you.
Dani: That's fine, but other than that.. I wanna lay out and fry and become a lobster and work out and go to bed.
Kalia: Feeling bad about Dominic isn't gonna change anything... You have to understand that he's the type of person who's gonna go out of this house and have so much good happen for him.
Dani: I feel bad because he went out by my hands when I was trying to help him..

Kalia: Well, maybe your little plan of someone coming back will happen, and it'll be him.
Dani: And then he'll just leave again.
Kalia: Ya never know. He might come back and win HoH.


CUT TO:
1:56am BBT
Feed 3
Backyard
Rachel, Shelly, Jordan, et al.

Talk about ABC's The Bachelor leads into Shelly suggesting they do a mock wedding for Brendon and Rachel in the backyard... It's a fun flashback moment. Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, and go to 1:56am on feed 3 in the flashback machine.

Shelly: Wouldn't that be fun, if we could do a mock wedding in the backyard?
Jordan: Oh yeah!
Rachel: Well, they better do it this week..
Shelly: Oooh.. dont' say that. Using only stuff we've got here.
Jordan: Yeah!!! That would be fun!! We could use trash bags to make the train for the gown..
Shelly: We can do it!
Jordan: There are white towels.. We can make you a dress from that.
Shelly: We can make you a veil...
Rachel: Can you imagine what they'd do to the back yard?

They all agree it would be amazing and they get into the planning of it.. Good times. Fun flashback. :0)

***i've been at this for 6 hours now. my brain is melting. i think i can i think i can...

CUT TO:
1:57am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Kalia & Dani

Kalia: I'm gonna win HoH on Thursday, so don't worry. Know what'll be really fun? Winning HoH, honestly, and having pictures and stuff, but also having people come up here and be like, so... and I'd be like, get outta here. You were really men to me last week. You didn't even cheer for me. (pause) I don't even know who I'd put up. I'd wanna get Brendon out, but the only way to really do that is backdooring him, so..
Dani: Yeah.
Kalia: If it fails..
Dani: Maybe you could cop some fake deal with him.. It would be worth it.
Kalia: That's what I was thinking.
Dani: I'd be down for that, to be honest.
Kalia: Of course. Oh the tangled web we weave... Oh, the thing I was gonna say about Porsche.. The only reason I wanna keep her in this game is she's a vote I have in my pocket.
Dani: I wouldn't go that far.
Kalia: No, because of our deal.. I think that's the one thing she'd hold to..
Dani: Oh if you go on the block?
Kalia: She can never vote for me to leave. I was like, if I vote to keep you, you can never vote me out. Just once.. That 1st time I'm on the block, you can't vote me out. She's like, ok, whatever.. and I was like, and you can't tell people, and if I find out you did, I will make your life hell and I will get you out of this house.
Dani: Oh, Big Brother...

Kalia: Do you really, really badly want to win?
Dani: The Game? Of course. Don't you?
Kalia: mm hmm. Of course I want to. I'm not gonna lie.. I have a picture in my head of being in the final 2 and being like, alll you people who thought that I was the weakest player and thought that I was a floater...
Dani: Yeah..
Kalia: All you haters...

Skipping ahead a few minutes..to 2:07am

Kalia: Do you think there's any you can talk Brendon into letting Rachel stay? If you were like, I promise to protect her or work with her again?
Dani: I don't know.. Maybe I just have to hear him out and see what he has to say, but I don't think so.


CUT TO:
2:35am BBT
Feed 3
Backyard Couch
Porsche & Rachel

Porsche's giving Rachel a pep talk, telling her the reason Dani wants her out is because she's such a competitive threat, and that Rachel shouldn't feel so badly about being without Brendon for 5 weeks, since she's gonna be stuck with him "ball and chain" for the rest of her life. Porsche recommends she use the time to hang out with her sister and mom and do some wedding planning...


CUT TO:
3:56am BBT
Feed 1/2
Jeff & Jordan
Backyard couch

They're talking about Porsche, and neither one of them know what she thinks or where she stands.

Jordan: I don't know what that girl thinks!
Jeff: Me neither..
Jordan: I just know Rachel would be safe.
Jeff: Yeah. Oh my gah.. If Kalia won HoH.. If we stayed and Kalia won HoH, she'd have to put up me and Brendon.. and her little... her master would make her.

They go on to talk about the coming HoH.. what type of comp it'll be and what their chances are...

Jordan: I wouldn't be too confident. This last one was 7 against 1, and we lost. There's 7 of us. That comp was perfect for her.
Jeff: Yeah.. she's got a goal.
Jordan: I think she's just using Kalia right now for a vote.
Jeff: Yeah.. that's all she has right now. She tried to be good to us.

Talk turns to Shelly, briefly...

Jeff: Kalia.. she's gotta go too.
Jordan: Between her and Lawon, though, I would say him.. Because if she doesn't have Daniele and she doesn't have Lawon, she would come to us. People say a lot, but she did say, she would never put us up.
Jeff: Well, things'll change again next week when the power shifts.

Jordan: I don't understand how Rachel's sleeping in there. They're like magnets.
Jeff: I would sleep with you in there for a couple days.
Jordan: I wouldn't want you to. You sleep in a bed that's comfy...

***Sweet.


And this concludes the overnight report.

9:15am BBT - Looking in on the feeds, Shelly is up and moving about the backyard. The rest of the HGs are sleeping..


Enjoy the live feeds today & Please join us back here tonight at 8pm Eastern for the Sunday Show Viewing Party! :0)

We're taking our Sunday Sanity Break!

If you haven't taken advantage of the 3 day free trial yet, go ahead and treat yourself! The live feeds just keep getting better! Today should be great! :0)


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







55 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

Morning Carolyn, dishers, everyone!

I was watching the "Dick at Night" show online last night (it was quite good!) and Dick said the producers chose the vets this way:
Most Loved - Jeff and Jordan
Most Hated - Brendon and Rachel
Most Feared - Dick and Dani

I thought that was interesting. Although for most hated, I would have chosen Jessie and Natalie!!

Happy Sunday!! (((hugs)))

July 31, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good morning Carolyn & Genie! Good morning bbdish family :)
I got a question someone may have the answer to. I am commenting using my Google account. I added a pic to my profile but when I comment it doesn't show up. Any advice?

July 31, 2011 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn & Genie. Cannot thank you enough for all the transcribing. I was away from home most of yesterday and would be even further behind on the goings on in the BB house if not for all your hard work.

I do not believe for a minute that Brendon is going to use the PoV on himself. Time will tell though!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day.

July 31, 2011 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good morning Patti. Does that come on every night? Can you post a link? And I agree most hated Jessie & Natalie!

July 31, 2011 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Hello Carolyn

I think Kalia is struggling with being in a house full of such Strong W#!+* Women!

July 31, 2011 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Renee,

I comment using my google account too, but the picture here comes from the blogger profile, not google. You have to make a blogger profile, and when I click on your name, I don't see one. Click on your own name and choose edit profile. That's where you add the pic that appears here.

Hope this helps!!

July 31, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger patti said...

I have a question for anybody who feels like responding.

"If" this thursday there is something like a Pandora's box for the HOH, and inside the box is a returning houseguest, and "we" get to choose who's in the box, "who" would you choose?

Keith, Cassi or Dominic?

July 31, 2011 at 6:39 AM  
Anonymous BT in Dallas said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Genie!!

Thank you for the personal shopper assistance on the doggie stuff. I'm the one with "5", so I am always looking for good and fun deals for them.

Thanks again...and we ADORE you!!

July 31, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Renee!

The Dick at Night show is on three nights a week, taped right after the show on Wed, Thurs, and Sun, and posted right after the West Coast show. (I think that's what Dick said) The one on there now was taped Thursday night, and Dick was skyping with Janelle, James and Jun Song while watching the HOH endurance comp. It is quite fun to watch, and hear their points of view. Here is the link:

http://www.rtvzone.com/

Let me know if you watch and what you think. Janelle is pregnant and was having terrible heartburn. She's so pretty! Jun is so funny, and James was good too!!

July 31, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

@ Patti, I would choose Cassie for the drama, especially if Rachel doesn't leave.

July 31, 2011 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Dishers,

Caro...sweaters were too cute on the daily deals but they didn't have our size left. Oh well maybe next time.

Patti...I am going back and forth between Cassie and Dominic. Cassie because it would be fun to see if she and Dani team up Dominic because he and Dani were fun together.

July 31, 2011 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dishers!

Patti
I like Cassie the best but would probably choose Dominic just to rile everyone up. =)

July 31, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Patti. I would pick Cassi to return.

July 31, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Thank you to those who responded to the who would you vote to return question! ♥

I like both Dom and Cassi, but I would totally vote Cassi as I don't want a rerun of last week, which is what would happen if Dominic came back.

And what's with Kalia always being besties with whoever is HOH? Hasn't anyone noticed this?

July 31, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Oh and Carolyn, thanks for the evilbay link to the doggie stuff. I loved the $5.99 sweaters and ordered a Pink Princess for my goldie puppy. She will look gorgeous and my DH calls her Princess already even though her name is Lily. ♥

July 31, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Good Morning!!!


Patti- I would pick DOM DOM DOM

even more so if Brendon is left in the house. muauhahahahaha

:D

July 31, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!!!! Good Morning Lovelies!

Here is to hoping Brandon takes Rachel off the block and Dani puts up Lawon or Kalia! Oh the possibility is there, or at least hope!!!

See you all tonight at the Sunday viewing party!!!

July 31, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning Carolyn & Dishers!!!

stupid google keeps putting me in my other account!


So dani has apologized, stayed true to her word thus far, really doesn't want to go after JJ, admitted she made a mistake.is really trying to make sure they stay, and they are still wanting her gone next week...Go ahead, Brendon will bulldog you until you're gone too.

July 31, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

I hope Dom comes back & wins HOH!

July 31, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

I am not sure if I am the only one, but I feel that Rachel and Brendon would have been the only ones that would have stuck with the final five deal with JeJO and Dani. Say what you want about them, but they are very loyal to these three and would have never gone against them. Dani made the big mistake, and lost Dom, so you can't tell me that what she is doing now is NOT personal. However, Dani does have a big heart and I believe she is truly sorry about getting one of them out, but it is personal. As much as I like JeJo, they seem to be forgetting that it was B&R who saved their butts last week, and Jeff said he would vote out one of them if Porsche was on the block against them just to F them because they think B&R would make a deal with Dani?? Didn't JeJo make a deal with Dani?? B&R have had their backs the whole game and they would turn on a dime against them? I do not get it. Yeah, maybe Rachel is the drama queen and Brendon says things that are not nice, but as far as loyalty, I think they are by far the most loyal to their alliance. I would definitely vote back the one that gets sent packing this week only because their loyalty and their word screwed them.

July 31, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

Good Morning all:) I've pulled myself together since the last time I commented and I plan on leaving Atlanta for a lil R&R down in Miami..(for a few weeks)so hopefully I get get my head back in this game called life..
On to the show..u know I looooveee being in the bbdish chat, but I'm not feeling the other chats..I happen to not like Kalia 1st and foremost..but I hate the way everyone calls her names..in a nutshell saying she's fat..I won't repeat what they say but I'm sure everyone knows..1st off she's not fat..my best friend weighs over 250lbs and is only 5'5 so I get offended because what does her weight have to do with her mouth running all the time..I mean wow people can be so mean..
I know that kind of talk bothers alot of people even people that work for Superpass because in this life u have to be careful what u say..it has an effect on people..Some may look at Kalia and say well if she's fat (Kalia may weigh about 160lbs) ..what am I weighing you know whatever..I dunno..IMO
Also I have no idea what Dani is gonna do because if she does put Porsche up like she sd she wld last night(maybe)FYI she kept going over different options Rach will stay..and then I really dont like the way Jeff shuts down Jordan when he curses at her like that..its just alot going on this season.....and more is to come with the twists so..I'll be watching:)

July 31, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Where's Grendon? she and I think alike except she thinks things five steps further....lol. I'll go with whoever she picks.

If Rachel stays...not likely because Brendon thinks she is not smart enough to play without his "direction". Cassie would make thing interesting.

July 31, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

get the crown and septer out for kalia, she is this years gnatalie.

g'morning dishers.

dani feels very contrite about the entire outcoming of her doings.

July 31, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning, everyone!! :)

I'm still in the weeds over here.. Be back in a bit.

July 31, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Spunky281 said...

Good morning Caro and fellow dishers!

I know I don't comment as much as others, but I'm always here catching up.

Caro, please be sure to let us know the "further details" of the "Relax the Back" deal... I envy you for having that chair... I was in an accident and have serious back problems. I was looking at the site after your first post and only wish there was a way I could afford it! LOL

Anyway, I hope that Brenchel doesn't get split up, and I would choose Dom to come back in for Dani's sake. :)

Thanks again for all you do.

July 31, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning my Queen and Goddess of TOR".

Fantstic as usual. I need to find more adjectives.

Can't wait to get to flashback for:

Topic: Health Care and Global Warming.

Flashback on this. You only need to listen for 30 seconds until the house political divide becomes very obvious. To their credit though, they're discussing, and not attacking one another.


It will be nice to see a real discussion and not the political partisan fighting we all see out of Washington. I'm so sick of that I could write a 27 volume Novella and still not say all I want to say.

But it must wait, along with everything else to do with BB13 and The Dish today.

This is the last week of our Diva Brunch so it's time to get ready. With football season now beginning we have proven the show to be profitable to the bar and we will be moving out show to Diva Dinner on a weeknight yet to be determined. As long as it's not THURSDAY although that would be good after the season is over. I may have to miss a few shows because I won't miss another Live Viewing Party here.

So. I'm off to make my own donut holes. Time to get pretty and that is not easy at anytime. Especially during the day.

I'll see everyone tonight at The Viewing Party.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn! ♥ I'm so glad that you're back is doing so well. I only sit in my chair for a little while most days & my lower back starts to feel it. I am so happy you were able to work out the deal with them to get you something to help you make it through this season. Your devotion does not go unnoticed. Love you much!

Now, about that situation that went on between Rachel & Dani just made me feel so sorry for Dani. IMO, Dani made an honest mistake. She tried her best to make amends w/ Rachel for the comment & for the situation this week. But, Rachel in true form spun it way out of control. Then later to hear her tell everyone she could about what happened she embellished it to make Dani look more evil than they already think she is. It made me feel so bad for Dani. Dani is not playing a pity card. I believe her when she says she doesn't want to hurt people on a personal level. But, once again Rachel cannot remove her emotions & just play the game & stop thinking she is at summer camp to make life-long friends. And, it does amaze me although I have seen her act this way so many times. If she is not in power & winning then she is moody & pouting. And, the excuse she is on her monthly cycle is wearing very thin with me.

Okay, got that off my chest. Hope everyone has a great day.

See you at the viewing party.

July 31, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Gooood morning Carolyn! Genie!
Fellow Dishers!!!

Fantastic TOR!!! Super stoked about the giveaway too! :-D

But you know I'd be here anyway, I have since BB8!!! :)

Mad love, got nothin but mad love for The Dish!!!

July 31, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

patti, bite my tongue. If I never hear or see Jessie and Natalie again (either Nataile) it would be a lifetime too soon.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

So I commented on Twitter about Jordo shaving her legs in the jacuzzi, and Barbara told me that Kalia PEED in it and told everyone!

Gross me out the door! She is a grown azz woman! She can't get her lazy butt out the water to go pee?

lmao!

July 31, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR!!! If you ignore me today I'm not going to come see your show when I go to NOLA in Sept!

:-p~

July 31, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From last night....

SimplySam said ...Watching the High & Mighty Legends in Their Own Minds get knocked down a bazillion rungs is making me drunk with glee, I swear.

Props to you Sam for "High & Mighty Legends in Their Own Minds" Sounds so much better than my name for them, "Has Beens", and that's only the name I use that is printable. I may have to steal this one.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Great TOR, the health care talk is interesting. I was up at this time and missed it somehow.

Happy Sunday Show Day!

Have a great Sunday all.

July 31, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

MsFitz! I can't believe we agree on Dani. We don't agree on Dish things very often. ^7.5.

Sorry Don screwed you over. I know how much you needed some good soaking rain.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I know you can! :)

July 31, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

TURTLES!!!!!! Have I been ignoring you???? I'm sorry. You know I love you most of all. (Don't let Caro see this.)

When are you coming in Sept? I've missed a lot, obviously. Let me know so I can be sure I have a show while you are here.

Ignoring you is never intentional. I would rather ignore myself, which I do quite often.

I'm excited.... Last year Red Rhonda, this year you!!

But for now I have to get. 1 hour and 20 minutes until I'm supposed to be at the bar and I still haven't decided what music I am doing this afternoon.

I really zonked out last night but got some much needed rest. I just can't believe I fell asleep watcing one of my all time favorite movies on PBS, "All About Eve". I don't think ever in my life have I fallen asleep during any movie with Bette Davis.

♫ I'm outta here. ♫

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger martha said...

I was watching bbad last night and the hubby came in and said why is the redhead always fake crying? made me laugh, cuz he doesn't ever watch the show and thinks I'm nuts!! I can't believe how everyone feeds into rach and now wants to plan a "wedding" for them. YUCK is all I can say.

July 31, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger With It said...

Happy Sunday, Carolyn & fellow dishers!

I said this yesterday in our bbdish family chat room on the feeds:

I really hope that all of Kalia's yammering on and self-focused monologues will lead to Dani renominating Kalia this week. Then hopefully she'll be voted out before the jury house. That way, we won't have to hear from her very much for the rest of the summer.

I'm honestly not being mean. I'm judging base solely on her behavior. IMO, her constant talking and self-focused behavior is more annoying that Rachel.

Just my 2-cents. See ya'll for the viewing party tonight! :)

July 31, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn and Dishers.

Carolyn checked out the Doggy deals, thanks for thinking of us. I'm so glad the chair is working out for you still. Nothing's to good for our Goddess.

I think Dani probably realizes that whoever Brendon takes down her only option for the other one to go is to put up Jordan. Jordan will be stressed out over that but it seems she'lll have the votes no matter what.

Who would I like to come back - I probably vote Cassie or Keith. Dom would change Dani's game too much and the problem I have with that is she made the game move now she should have to try to get to the end living with the decision she made. She's a good gamer and she's showing it, she's already amassing a new alliance and one appearing for now to be very loyal to her.

July 31, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Thanks bunches Patti! I just uploaded a pic again to my blogger profile, we'll see if it works. And thanks for the link :)

Mmmm, Altho I love looking at Dom & love his cute flirting, I'll have to go with my fellow southerner Cassi. Especially if Rachel stays.

July 31, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie & all!!!

Now I always try to be nice.....but I'm hoping for a little strain on Kalia's vocal cords...the girl just doesn't stop!! Geez...I will give Dani kudos for handling it well though!

I'm struggling on which one of B/R I want out this week..not a fan if either but am a wee but curious how Rachel woul play without Brendon...but curiosity got the cat so I'm just gonna see how it play out:)

Enjoy your Sanity Sunday...I'll be floating in my pool:)!

July 31, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger patti said...

MsFitz - I agree about Dani. Rachel totally spun things around when telling what was said and even said a few things Dani said that she didn't, just to get the verification that Dani is the 'mean' girl, and she's really not. Game play? Rachel, you're NOT supposed to play without Brendon in the room, don't forget!!

And GAYtor I agree about both Nats and Jessie. Most hated for sure.

And Jluvs, ewwwwww!! Jordan used to shave her legs in the pool/jacuzzi in her season too, and if that's not bad enough, Kalia peeing in the Jacuzzi?? Seriously? That is beyond gross. Oh, Em, Gee.

July 31, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well i wish dani would put porchia up or soem one an she would leave

but maybe rach leaves, an no one comes back in because producers send rach back hehe

id love see that. i dont like cassi an dom well maybe he comes back but id rather see rach an bren an jeff an jo stay god half the house is floaters

Kalia is the biggest one

July 31, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Wow...Brendan better be careful talking smack about the Pharm companies. He wants to make 200grand when he graduates they are the only ones that will pay that much. Good luck interviewing now. lol.

July 31, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The way Porsche has been, this late week in particular, I think she really wants Rachel out. She wants to be Brendon's number 2. Brendon seems to talk to her more as an equal. She also knows that Rachel is one of her biggest threats when it comes to the end game.

Brendon actually using the POV on himself though seems very sketchy. He's said numerous times that he came back for Rachel. Why would he now kick her out when he doesn't even want to play? He knows she is better at the game than he is and would go farther. If he stays, I give two weeks.

July 31, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

After all that, you definately need a break! See you later :)

July 31, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR, MWAH!!!

Okay I have reservations at Place d'Armes Hotel for Friday, Septmember 30th thru Sunday Oct 1st

July 31, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

@Patti, LOL! I know it's gross! I didn't know about her peeing in it though!

July 31, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood morning, Everyone!! :) Happy Sunday Sanity Day!! :0)

Morning, Patti! :)

Morning, Reneee! :)

Morning, Cindi! :)

Morning, Johnny5! :)

MOrning, BT in Dallas! :)

Morning, Machelle! :)

MOrning, SandraB! :) bummer! next time!

MOrning, Wild Omar! :)

Morning, Shamell! :)

Morning, Steph! :) See u tonight!

MOrning, MnM in IL! :) There u are!

MOrning, Have Naughty! :)

Morning, CandiCane! :) Miami RnR - Niiice! :)

Morning, Sandra! :)

Morning, LScott! :)

Morning, Spunky! :) I will absolutely let you know the details tonight on the Viewing party post! :)

Moring, GayTor! :) Diva Brunch sounds wonderful!! :) See u tonight!

Moring, MsFitz!! :) Thank you!! :)))) Have a great day & I'll see you at the viewing party tonight!

Morning, JLuvs!! :) Thanks so much! I'm psyched for it too!!

MOrning, SimplySam! :)

Morning, Michigan Man!! :) have a great day!!

MOrning, Martha! :)

MOrning, WithIt! :) See ya fo rthe viewing party!

Morning, CurlerChick! :) Thank you!!

Morning, MissLissa! :) Thank you!! Pool floating sounds delicious!

MOrning, Tiffany-Jade! :)


See y'all tonight for the Viewing Party!! :0) I'll open the post at 7:45pm Eastern!

July 31, 2011 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Gaytor...there's a 1st time for everything...LOL! And, about the let down of TS Don..I was so disappointed. It's frustrating to get these possible chances of rain & then nothing!!! Boooo for droughts!!!

Patti - what really irritated me is the stuff Rachel was making up about what Dani said. It's not the 1st time this happened for a HG to do that but when Dani made the attempt to apologize & all Rachel did was knock it down bugged me.

July 31, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Be there or be square! :-D

July 31, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

I had to turn that health care conversation OFF.

I live in canada and I can guarantee you that if my fiance's 85 year old grandmother got cancer she would get the SAME TREATMENT as someone who was 20 years old.

And doctor's aren't paid the same as nurses. It isn't communism, it's medicare!

It's like a national healthcare system doesn't exist anywhere else for them to draw realistic conclusions from.

SO DUMB.

July 31, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning Caro! i hope i haven't missed you! I just wanted to wish you a happy Sunday!!!

July 31, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

All I have to say after watching all these scrambling hamsters WAY too late, and up into, the wee hours of the morning???

YOU. ARE. AMAZING!

Seriously. *bows to you*

July 31, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I just got thru watching Evel Dick's show and I'm probaby the only one in the country that does not appreciate him. He says horrible and degrading things of a personal nature about everyone in the house. Adam expecially will be crushed if he sees this after the show. I can't believe what he said about Jordan and Jeff. He's just a rude, obnoxious person IMHO!!!

July 31, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below