;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 30, 2011

BB13: PoV Competition Results and Aftermath

The live feeds went to Trivia at 12:42 PM BBT. The PoV competition is under way!

We will be reporting the results and aftermath right here! If you want to get caught up on last night and this morning refer to PoV Players to be directed to the earlier links as well. :)


3:10pm BBT Feeds are Back!

Brendon won the PoV

3:10 PM BBT
F1 and 2
Daniele and Kalia in HoH


Shelly: Who do want out? Him or her?
Daniele: He's going to pull her off.
Shelly: I'm asking you. He said he wants to stay in.
Daniele: I don't know. All I've heard since day one that he's came in for her. I haven't thought about it/
Shelly: Well I came up to ask you what you want.
Daniele: I don't know.

Shelly leaves.


Daniele: She's sketchy as hell.
Kalia: I'm telling you she was literally in the room with them...
Daniele: I'm going to talk to Jeff.... I do not want Brendon to stay in this game.

Then it turns to Kalia smack talking...

Daniele: Jeff is super stressed... I don't want Jeff or Jordan to go home... I am willing to put someone else up.. but I'm afraid they will screw me over.
Kalia: I'm telling you,,, Shelly has something with them.... They're both good competitors but she's a better one.
Daniele: No way!... This is a sign that he needs to go home... I would be willing to make a deal with Jeff and put up Shelly.

Kalia coaches Daniele on her speech. Daniele is having none of it. They talk a bit back and forth. Daniele says they need to go downstairs.

3:17 PM BBT
F3 and 4
Jeff and Jordan are commiserating about Jeff not winning the PoV.


3:27 PM BBT
F1 and 2
Switch to Asylum with Brendon and Rachel. He tells her to calm down, relax and focus. Rachel says that she doesn't think she can work with Jeff. Brendon talks her off the ledge.
F3 and 4
Jordan is talking Jeff off the ledge because he is so pissed at himself.

3:31 PM BBT
F1 and 2
Everyone is milling around in the kitchen, making food or chatting.
F3 and 4
Jeff is still fuming over the PoV. Jordan is trying to calm him down. He says he forgot Porsche was even there and Jordan asks how could he when she was right next to him. Shelly comes in to ask Jordan if she wants slop pancakes. Jordan declines.

CUT TO:
F1 and 2
Brendon and Rachel are on the bathroom sofa. They are talking about the competition.


F3 and 4
With everyone chattering around her, Daniele seems deep in thought. Shelly, Kalia and Lawon are sitting at the kitchen table. Porsche is cooking. Adam is making food. Daniele and Adam join the crowd at the table.

3:46 PM BBT
F1 and 2
Brendon brings up that it might not be a bad idea for Brendon to use the Veto in himself, thinking that they have a good chance to keep her. (Delusion thy name is Brenchel)


Shortly after, Rachel goes to Jeff and Jordan and proposes that they go to Daniele to put up Lawon or Kalia and the four will work with them. Rachel asks if she has the votes to stay over Lawon or Kalia. Jordan says she won't go for it. Brendon comes in. Rachel leaves to get food. They talk about the competition. Rachel comes back in with food. They continue to talk about the competition that had bricks.

Brendon brings up making a deal with Daniele again but Jeff and Jordan don't think she will go for it. Porsche comes in. Jeff tells her he totally forgot she was in the competition.

On F3 and 4, Kalia is talking to Lawon at the table. Shelly and Adam are cleaning up. No sign of Daniele.

3:59 PM BBT


Back in the Purple Room, while Jeff and Porsche have gone to the kitchen, Brendon and Rachel tell Jordan that Brendon is taking himself off the block. They want to talk to Daniele to strike up a deal not to put Jeff up. Jordan say they can try but she doubts that Daniele will go for it. Rachel says that even if they put Jeff up, she will be voted off anyway.


Rachel and Brendon go to lie down in the Asylum room. They keep talking about the plan which everyone except them know won't work. Brendon now wants her to stay in the game and be her knight. (my head is spinning... ) Brendon is called to DR.

Genie watches Jeff cook.


4:17 PM BBT
F1 and 2


Kalia is on Operation Work on Porsche in the Candy Room. They are talking about the competition. Kalia turns it to trying to think about the game without emotion. Porsche brings it back to the competition. Kalia brings up Porsche's alliance with Rachel. Porsche says she has no alliances, that Rachel is her girl, and will be sad to see her go, but she is trying to get herself as far in the game as she can. Kalia says she's getting nervous, saying she wants to win HoH next. Porsche says she's nervous about Monday and who will go up.

They both leave the room. Kalia goes off camera.


Porsche goes to the Purple room to check in with Jordan who tells her that it will be either her or Jeff who will be the replacements. The conversation changes to general chit chat.Adam joins the two in the Purple Room. Kalia joins them.m They keep on talking about the competition and I cannot piece what it was.

4:39 PM BBT
Check in
F1 and 2, Jordan, Adam, Porsche and Kalia are chatting about the Sunday show in the Purple Room.
F3 and 4, Jeff is still cooking alone in the kitchen. Lawon passes through in his space orbit. Lawon eventually goes to sot by himself in the living room to read the bible. The feeds follow him.

5:00pm BBT
Purple Room
Adam & Porsche

Kalia has just left the room. Adam's ears are bleeding. Porsche tells Adam she thinks Daniele will put her up as a pawn... Adam wants outside for a smoke, but they're still locked inside post PoV, while the crew cleans up the backyard.

Porsche leaves telling him they'll talk more later.

Adam goes into deep thought. Porsche goes to remove her nail polish.

CUT TO:
5:06pm BBT
Feed 3
Candy Room
Jeff & Jordan & Kalia

Jeff joins Jordan in bed for a few minutes... but he's antsy... As soon as he leaves, Kalia stops fake sleeping and rolls over to talk to Jordan.

Jordan: If I go up, will you vote to keep me?

Kalia: I would never vote against you. I don't think she wants to put you guys up..
Jordan: It's hard to tell, cuz everybody's floating.
Kalia: I know her goal is not to separate you two. I think she's just trying to figure out what the best thing to do is..

Lots of stealth whispering...

5:12pm Jeff returns...

Jeff: Am I gonna get put up?
Kalia: We're just talking scenarios.

Jeff leaves, and Jordan and Kalia resume whispering speculation about what Brendon will do and what Daniele will do...

CUT TO:
5:19pm BBT
Feed 3
Brendon & Rachel

Canoodling while they still can.. and game talking...

Rachel: If Daniele doesn't keep us both in this game, she's stupid. She has a much better chance of making it further with us than without us... I don't wanna make a deal with the devil, but.. if it keeps us in this game...

If you're a Brendon & Rachel fan, you'll want to flash back on this...

CUT TO:
5:32pmBBT
Feed 1 & 2
Kalia, Jeff & Jordan

The conversation continues...

Kalia: I think Daniele's scared of Brendon and Rachel.
***For the record, Jordan's stomach is grumbling louder than they're whispering.

5:35pm BBT
Kalia leaves the room..

Jeff: Here's the thing.. It's risky, but it's not really risky.. If I go up..
Jordan: I want me to go up instead of you. I don't wanna seem comfortable with it though, like put me up, put me up. Rachel said, if Jeff goes up next to me, I'm goin' home, which means she thinks she's gonna beat me.
Jeff: I know, she does.
Jordan: That's why she's so happy.
Jeff: But if they put Porsche up, and we F them and vote Brendon out..
Jordan: I know!!! But they've won everything. I don't wanna go upstairs alone, because she tricks me.
Jeff: Who?
Rachel: Daniele. She asks me questions.

Jeff: I don't know why they're so confident when there's a chance one of them is going home.. I wonder if they made a deal with her.

Kalia re-enters the room. Jeff complains about his sore hands.

Kalia: I know you're mad because you didn't win..
Jeff: I f'd up. That's how I sucked at school, because I don't pay attention to details.
Kalia: She's in there.. Porsche..

(**I flip feeds to check, but we've got Brendon and Rachel on 3/4)

5:44 pm
Around the feeds...

  • Jeff, Jordan & Kalia are still game talking, wishing BB would open the back yard, and wondering if Jordan's lactose intolerant... They move on to talking about the 1/2 way party during their season.. Cake, Pizza, Music, etc...
  • Rachel's giving Brendon a massage in the Have Not Room.
5:49pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, the lockdown is over. You are now free to move about the house.
ALL: Yayyyy!
Rachel: Social game time..

5:52pm -off camera, in the back yard.. Jordan is talking to Shelly before others come out..

Jordan: Jeff and I want to talk to you later on when Kalia isn't around.
Shelly: ok..

5:54pm BBT
Others come outside and talk turns to chatter. Meanwhile, inside, Rachel and Porsche are game talking in the Candy Room.
Porsche: I'm a little annoyed that Brendon didn't give it to me, knowing it would keep you and me safe... So now I have to think about me to, cuz I'm definitely a target. It looks like Adam threw it. I was playing to win, so I could take you off.

Brief Palms, then..

Rachel: I'm not sure Daniele would do that.. Brendon's using it. If she puts me and you up against each other, I'm gonna go home. Brendon's gonna pull himself off. I'm hoping she puts Kalia up.
Porsche: It's not gonna happen.. It's not gonna happen. She's gonna keep the weaker players in the house.
Rachel:
Porsche: I'm not in a good spot, Rachel..

6:01pm - Brendon enters.

Porsche: Do you think I'm gonna be a target?
Brendon: No.
Porsche: Because everyone knows I would've pulled her off.
Brendon: Why, is she mad her HoH got..
Porsche: No.. I'm sure she's not mad at that.

6:03pm - After a bit more talk, Brendon and Rachel leave the room and head to the kitchen. Porsche gets under the covers to change her pants. In the backyard, on Feeds 1 and 2 everyone but Dani is gathered on the couch.

Actually, I don't see Kalia either.

6:14pm BBT

Feeds 1/2 Chatter outside about food...
Porsche wants to make crab cakes out of the sardines... Everyone seems keen on the idea.
Porsche: I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing Adam in that suit. I was like, are you gonna wear that for sexy time with Farrah? I hope he brings her to the finale.

Rachel calls out to Adam, asking if he'll be bringing to the finale.

Adam: Of course!
Rachel: I can't wait to meet her!


Feed 3/4 I found Daniele!
CUT TO:
6:29pm BBT

While Jordan sits with her legs in the jacuzzi, shaving..



Shelly is crawling across the yard to get under the hammock and scare Kalia... while everyone on the couches watches in wait...


This is a really funny flashback moment on Feed 3 at 6:29pm BBT. :0) Click the pic to get to the log in page, if you've got the feeds and the 3 day free trial if you need em.


6:39pm BBT
Feed 1
Porsche, Shelly, Brendon, Rachel, Jordan and Lawon

Social Game time... Talk on the couches has turned to how much weight everyone's lost since they've been in the house... then tv shows like Scared Straight..

Feed 3 - Kalia's run out of words. She's solo on the hammock. Lawon decides he needs some quiet time too, and heads over to the jacuzzi...


6:44pm BBT
Chatter on 1/2 has turned to Casey Anthony. They all believe she's been found guilty... Porsche says they can't let her out; she'd be killed.


6:56pm BBT
Chatter on the couches has moved on to the PoV comp, polite cheering practices and performances in the comp.


Adam & Lawon are carrying on a conversation across the yard...

7pm BBT
The HGs are enjoying a momentary respite from game talk, but don't expect that to last very long in this house! Spark up your feeds and enjoy! If you need the 3 day free trial, it's right here. :0)

7:12pm BBT
Feed 3
Lawon & Kalia
Dining Table

They're talking about their goals in the game and how those have changed since walking in the door.. Lawon says he just wants to make it to jury. Kalia says she just wants to outlast select veterans... She'd like to win the money, but it's no longer her be all, end all.

Kalia: I just don't want the house like this anymore. I want it to go back to where you can play a comp, and someone wins and someone loses and we can still all have a meal together.
Lawon: It's not going back to that.

Kalia believes that if Rachel leaves, the house dynamic will improve.

Kalia: I just hope people are not stupid. I don't know what to believe anymore. I feel like people make ridiculous decisions to cover their butts, but you have to look at the bigger picture.

6:16pm Jeff enters the kitchen area, fresh from the DR.


Lawon: What's going on, Big Jeff?
Jeff: Big Jeff's got a lot on his mind.
Kali: Big Jeff's hard on himself.
Jeff: Big Jeff's very hard on himself. Big Jeff doesn't like losing. It's funny talking about yourself in the 3rd person.. like, I know that guy really well, but it's not me.

CUT TO:
7:20pm BBT
Feed 3
HoH
Dani & Kalia

Kalia: I talked to Jeff and Jordan for a little while.. just trying to feel them out.. they're definitely gonna come talk to you. Jeff just came out of the DR and he's like, "it sucks to have to play for two people."
Dani: It does. Been there!

Kalia reports to Dani all the Brendon, Rachel talk from the past couple hours... They were talking in front of Jordan about who they think Rachel could beat if she's on the block. So Jeff's angry with himself for not winning..

Kalia: Anyhow we were talking about who would be the best replacement nominee if Brendon takes himself off.. and Jeff's like, what if you put Jordan up? No one's gonna vote her off.. And I was like, I trust Shelly a lot, but you don't really know where she stands..
Dani: I'm really confused. People would be the biggest morons if they keep either one of them.
Kalia: The thing is, if either one is gone, it'll be the same situation..
Dani: If he stays, he'll be the same person, only teamed up with Jeff and Jordan.

Kalia: Anyway, Jordan said that if you put her up on the block and she stayed, that trust would be rebuilt and they could work with you again... And, if they're starting to talk to me again about game, there's a possibility we could work with them..
Dani: (agrees)

Kalia: I talked to Lawon just now, briefly.
Dani: I'm gonna talk to him too..

Dani explains to Kalia why Brendon and Rachel are happy now..

Dani: They at least have a shot of staying, the both of them, and worse come to worse, they get to decide which one of them stays.
Kalia: Now what if you put Porsche up?
Dani: I thought about that too, but I'm afraid of getting screwed over. Especially after last time..

Dani's very interested in mending fences with Jeff and Jordan and moving forward in an alliance with them. Kalia starts counting votes in different re-nom situations..

Shelly runs upstairs to tell Dani that they're about to go on lockdown again, and see who's in with Dani.

7:33pm BBT
Feed 1
Shelly & Adam

Shelly is done, done, done with Kalia!

Shelly: I wont be her friend outside of this house. I'll put her up as soon as I win Head of Household.
Adam: Did you hear her today talking about her debutante classes? She talks about having no money..
Shelly: She's mean spirited, disrespectful.. She acts like we're all on her time. I don't want her in the jury house, but it's gonna happen.

CUT TO:
7:36pm BBT
Feed 1
Hammock
Jeff & Jordan

Game talkin'! We can hear a recording of God Bless America in the background, which sends us to palm trees...

7:37pm BBT
Feed 3
Dani, Lawon

***The Houseguests are now on lockdown

Dani confronts Lawon about his conflicting statements of loyalty...

Dani: Porsche made it sound like you were never on board to keep him, and that's why she didn't vote to keep him.
Lawon: I was definitely on board.
Kalia: We're all each other have in this game.. We have to be completely honest with each other.

Dani keeps on questioning Lawon's intentions and loyalty..

Dani: No matter what, you swear that you'll get one of them out this week.
Lawon: I swear! No matter what they promise.

Kalia: Even if they offer half their winnings.
Lawon: No matter what they offer.
Kalia: They're gonna campaign hard to people, because now they have a modicum of a shot of both of them staying..
Lawon: I know you've got my back.
Dani: I hope you really do. The 3 of us have no one else in this house.
Lawon: I apologize. I should have told you sooner about that. I'm in this 110%.

This is ongoing.. and worth watching.

7:53pm BBT
Around the feeds...
Feed 1 Jeff's downstairs sweeping. Shelly's itching to talk to Dani, saying "I just want Kalia to get out of there." Shelly decides to head upstairs anyway...

7:55pm BBT
Feed 3... Shelly reads Dani's letter from grandma... Lots of grandma sweetness.. "Just concentrate on being the winner you already are..."

***Not a letter from Evel Dick, as has been rumored.

Shelly: I'm not gonna take your time, and I'm not gonna come up here anymore.
Dani: You're fine.

Shelly launches into a tirade about Kalia... She spins the black conversation differently to Dani than she did to Jeff, Brendon and Adam. To Dani, Shelly spins it as "very valid." To the boys, it was "playing the race card." Shelly knows how to manipulate her audience.

Then she moves on to Kalia talking about people not cheering for her. THen to the meat of it.

Shelly: She said I have an alliance with Rachel and Brendon. I'm telling you, I can vote them out right this minute. I do not have an alliance with them.

This is ongoing. Dani's handling it masterfully.

Shelly: I tell you right now. Brendon is using the veto on himself. I promise you that. Rachel is staying on the block. (back to Kalia) I think you're way too smart to let her dictate to you.
Dani: Oh, absolutely not.

Shelly wants to make sure she's not going up as a pawn.

8:05pm BBT
Dani: (to Shelly) We're good, and I promise I have no intention of putting you up as a pawn. This week, next week or whenever...

Spark up the feeds, folks. The game talk will only intensify as the evening progresses. There are deals to be made here...



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







102 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

From the previous post:

Hiya Tripl! :) Interesting!

Hiya Gerri! :)

Hiya MM! :)

Hiya Sandra! :)

July 30, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Syn,

Everyone wants Rachel out just cause she is so emotional.

I love how I cant ever remember actually seeing a tear when she cries.

July 30, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger MrsH78 said...

Hi Caro, Genie and Dishers!!

Happy POV!!!

I really don't care who wins it today... I think it will be interesting regardless!

July 30, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Genie! Hoping for some drama for the feed watchers not so much for your fingers.

July 30, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Afternoon Genie:)
I don't think Dani would actually put Jordan up as a pawn if B or R come off.
I think she knows she needs the 1 week deal w/ J/J and has to stay true to what she told Jordan after the HOH comp...otherwise they won't honor the deal...I think she'll put Shelly or Lawon up as a pawn

July 30, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Hi Genie,

I have been mostly lurking this year. My hubby is home this season which is great but, he does not share or understand the bb addiction.

Even when I watch the feeds I miss stuff and the dishy chicks and fans keep me straight.

July 30, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger sparky98 said...

Hi Genie! Who will Dani put on the block if the veto is used and who will come off? Is it Rachel or Brenden that she wants to send home more?

July 30, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hiya Genie, poppin in and out, mostly out. Hope Dani or Jeff win the POV so noms stay the same.

Want Brendon to go home so I don't have to listen to his condescending tone and his chastising Rachel non stop and I want to see what this girl can do without her Man.

July 30, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Hi genie

Where's everybody?
Did Dani pick Jeff/ She definately should want him in the POV over Kalia. He's gona go all out to make sure he's safe, and if he wins, he won't use it

July 30, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I think Dani is still in good shape. She's gonna be able to team up with whoever she wants down the line.
Kalia on the other hand will have only Dani and the two of them will be on the block together until one of them is gone. in the morning report she said sometimes strength is mistaken for bitch? it goes both ways thou

July 30, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hi Genie, Hi every one
I'm so ready for the POV to be over, but only so I can find out who won.

July 30, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Geaux DANI! Geaux DANI!

Make those noms stick before someone gets in your ear and talks you into something stupid, although I don;t think that is likely to happen... Get in her ear that is.

Good morning Genie, Caro, and everyone who's around this (my) morning.

I think I am taking tonight off. I always do fundraisers but not feeling well and I have another gushing nose bleed. It doesn't stop no matter what old trick I try. This has happened more than a few times in the past few weeks. Danny is screaming at e to get my padded buttocks to the doctor. I'm guessing I won't put it off much longer. When it gets in the way of work it''s time to see what can be done to stop it.

But on the bright side, if I do take off tonight I can be on da Dish all evening.

Caro, great TOR™ as always. You really had to work to find things for this one.

Fantastic coverage on TMR and POV Picking posts too Genie, and now whoever is doing this one. I forgot to look. Let's PAR-TAY today!

**SPLAT** Putrid Rrefrigerator Leftovers Pie!!! Gotchta Genie. Right in the kisser.!

:o)

July 30, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Now to go back and finish reading the Pre-POV post. I'm trying to get caught up on today's events at least.

:o)

July 30, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Genie, I've been lurking for days and just had to join in. I love the coverage due to living on SS and not sure if my check will be in the Bank have not signed up for the feeds...I do have showtime 2 so watch BBAD.
You and Carolyn are tops
My heart is pounding waiting to see who wins POV
I miss Dom..he's a cutie

July 30, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

GaYToR - definitely get that fabulous padded booty body to the doctor's!
It is a pain waiting but there is a lot to do around here. The results of the POV will be here sooner than my and TripL's SS !

July 30, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

TrpL, I can relate to that, and now today we don't even know if we will get a check on the 3rd. I'm not going to get political though. Not the place for it. But i'm sick of people with more money than they know what to do with playing with my only sure monthly income.

I'd like to see them live on an income that keeps me on the edge of poverty.

:o)

July 30, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Hey GaYToR it might be time to get some vessels zapped in your nose. Tampons work great to shove up there and if you get tired of holding your nose tape two tongue depressors on one end and clamp on the end of your nose. (not very sexy but it works)

(if you get blood on your clothes hydrogen peroxide gets it out without hurting the fabric)

July 30, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous LisaL said...

Genie, Do you know if they would do a endurance HOH back to back?

I'm just asking because Thursday they knew it was endurance so BBAD came on at 1. Now BBAD for this coming up Thursday is coming on after 1 again.

So maybe another endurance.

July 30, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

<--- lurking as always.... gaytor please go to Dr. U sound like u need to be cortorized (sp?). And then can u get me an oyster poboy and a bloody? :)

July 30, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Last week there was talk if Jeff dropping a card in the DR. It may have been for this app I just downloaded on my iPhone yesterday. You get to play a bean bag toss Comp against whichever houseguest you choose. They say good or bad comments back to you after your turn. Perhaps all the house guests had to read the sayings to be recorded. Just a thought btw suck at the game. Go Dani! Win pov. Bye Rachel!

July 30, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Anonymous georgina said...

how do you read older posts on this blog?

July 30, 2011 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Emily Simmons said...

Are all the POV's this long?? I am leaving for a wedding soon and need to know! lol. Although I do check this site on my phone all day long!!

Still have to wonder what they are gonna do with scheduling since Dick left. Will there not be a double eviction week? Are the ones eliminated so far really in sequester?

July 30, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the delay! I was resting my eyes and fingers while I had the chance! :)

Hiya Roo again! :)

Hiya MrsH! :)

Hiya Michelle again! :) inorite? :)

Hiya MissLissa!:) If she puts up Lawon, to quote Jeff, he gone!

Hiya Sandra B! :) Tnanks!! :)

Hiya Sparky! :) I don't think Daniele cares but probably Brendon.

Hiya BArbara! :)

Hiya Johnny! :)

Hiya Hey Miss! :)

Hiya GaYToR!! :) Yikes @ the nose bleed! But will be glad to you sticking around and taking a break! :) oh and *SPAT Impatient Inerds PIE!* Right back atcha! :)

HHiya Tripl again! :) Thank you on behalf of Caro and myself! :)

Hiya Nikki! :)

Hiya LisaL! :) I have never seen Endurance back to back.

Hiya LAura! :) Good to see you out of the lurking shadows! :)

July 30, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Georgina! There are handy links at the top :)

Hiya EMily! :) Yup! I'm afraid so :)

July 30, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Val said...

I think it'd be smarter to send Brendon home simply because he's more likable--Jordan & Jeff are more likely to align with him until the end than the obnoxious and dramatic Rachel.

July 30, 2011 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

LisaL, I think BBAD is at 1 on Thursdays is due to BB being on at 9 instead of 8.

July 30, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If one of the Brenchels win she should put up Porche and she would still get rid of one of their gang... I am on team J&J but can't stand who they are aligned with...

July 30, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

BBAD has come on a couple of times at 1...so I don't think it has anything to do with the comps.

BTW I love love love you guys for keeping me updated on everything I miss! I've been coming here since season 8 and always know I can find out all the great BB happenings here! :-)

July 30, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ALL!...trying to get caught up on laundry and keep checking in..Goodness this is going on forever..@ LisaL, I think the reason BBAD comes on (has been since the start) one hour later on Thursday is due to the West coast schedule.

July 30, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Hi everyone! Great Job Genie and Carolyn!!

The BBAD question ......The Thursday live show comes on at 9 pm. So with the time zone difference they have to push it back until 1 am because of the right coasters, us east coasters have to wait until 1 am. I sure hope that made sense, I confused myself just typing it.....

Gaytor GET TO THE DOCTOR!!!!....can't have you bleeding all over the keyboad, it'll get too sticky for you to type us your amazing wit....luv ya

July 30, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Hi Genie Sea and fellow dishers...thought that I would check in, still not back? wow. I guess BB is really making the critters work for the POV.

July 30, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Val! :)

Hiya Anon1 :)

Hiya Stacy! :) Thank you so much on behalf of Caro and myself :)

Hiya Donna! :)

Hiya TT! :) I don't know anythign about BBAD lol

Hiya Good Times! :) Yup!

July 30, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hi Caro, Genie and all my fellow BB Dishers! Time for my weekly check in...LOL Now that I'm workin' I just don't get the time to get into the comments section like I did a couple seasons back...I miss all the eye rolling games and pie fights and dishing!

I am hoping Rachel wins the PoV because I really want her to stay in the game...still have hopes of her and Dani pairing up and working together....it may be way too late, but I'm still hoping.

July 30, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Good afternoon all...


Caro, I didnt find out till too late, but several of the RealtyTV personalities are here in Orlando today at a open public gathering for Give Kids the World. Including Hayden, Lane and others. Those from Big Brother, Bachelor, Survivor, TAR. I knew GKTW was one of the programs they often supported.

Oh well, next time. Gonna try to find out if they are going to be anywhere tomorrow. I would assume Casey, Capt Kosher and other Floridians would be there. Gia Allemand(dating Magic BB's Ryan Anderson), Marissa May are also there. Any other locals reading this, they are out at Town Tavern in Celebration.

July 30, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

By the way, I thanked Carolyn the other night (live viewing party and endurance) and I wanted to Thank you too. :) I am headed out to dinner will check in later.

July 30, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Debi! :) Me too :)

Hiya Divr! :)

Good Times - Thank you!! :)

July 30, 2011 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 hrs and counting...hmmm..makes me wonder if Jeff's 1st idea of bananas and the God are correct..Dinner bell for the inmates(hubby and daughter)..qwik eats and back to BBDish!

P.S. GaYTor...hope that nose bleed is under control. My girl used to ge them fierce due to allergies..icepack and head forward did the trick!

July 30, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

sheesh, they really have a lot of them there.

http://celebrationtowncenter.com/events/survivor-weekendsummer-sidewalk-sale

It is a great project though. My daughter used to volunteer with them.

July 30, 2011 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Gheez...I've fed MAC and myself, figured out how to post profile info....I think. Mac...ee's still not showing next to my posts... oh well.
Still no POV winner??? They must be exhausted. I bet BBAD will be either gripes about their aches or everyone snoring.
I still think the twist should be the POV winner can decide who goes up if it is used. BB are you reading this??

July 30, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

That's the way BB Goes! Of'course the nom wins the POV!

Now let's see what's worth more to Brendon ... his research, or his wedding money. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

July 30, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!...Can someone please shove a sock in Khalia's mouth?..Am I alone in wishing she was on the block and being evicted this week?Her constant jaw running gets my nerves. If they have a comp that requires the HGs to hold something with their mouth she will win hands down cuz with all the exercise that jaw gets.."rolling my eyes"

July 30, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Afternoon dishers! I ahve not been a round a lot lately this season for viewing parties because Sunday and Thursday just happen to be the 2 days I have dinner with my sister and mom. I have been reading the posts and comments though and I appreciate Caro and Genia keep me filled in. Lsia L asked about back to bakc undruance because of the After dark delays on Thursdays. I think they do that because they want to wait til the how airs on the WC, so viewers dont know who was evicted. Guess a guess, so I could be wrong. As much as I am not a Brendon fan, I think he is silly to use the veto on Rachel. He most likely would be the one to go anyway. I would like to see how Rachel plays without him. everyone seems to think she will be a mess, but I am not so sure. Maybe a day or so of sulking, but I think she might be better without the distraction.

July 30, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish that they would vote Dick back in the house. That would really make my summer... I miss him!!

July 30, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Nooooooo say it isnt' sooooooooo!

Just woke up from my nap to learn the bad news!

Oh, hello, Carolyn and Genie!!!

Howdy, Dishers!

July 30, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. Brendon's so selfish! Take your woman off the block or she's going home, buddy.

July 30, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

hmmmm Jeff totally forgot Porsche was in the POV?

I totally forgot she was in the Big Brother house!

;)

July 30, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR get to a DR, STAT! We can't have you bleeding like that!

July 30, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Kalia needs to stop talking long enough for her brain to catch up. The way she has to pause because she obviously has no clue what she is saying is really getting on my nerves. If Dani didn't need allies so badly, I really don't think she would have anything to do with her.

July 30, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Genie! Muaaaah! Haven't been on the feeds much today, so i'm playing catch up! i'll be back to make a better comment soon!

July 30, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

Daniele: No way!... This is a sign that he needs to go home... I would be willing to make a deal with Jeff and put up Shelly.

Is it funny that after reading this line, I heard that "slamming door" sfx in my head? The one that BB uses after a stunning line?

Heehee!

July 30, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Syn! :)

Donna - Will a sock do the trick?

Hiya Lisa :)

Hiay Anon2 :)

WB JLuvs! :) SOrry to be the bearer of nbad news!

Hiya Anon3 :)

Hiya Cris! :)

Hiya Scoot! :)

July 30, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

lol Genie ;)

July 30, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

GAYTOR: I had the same problem! Especially troublesome in summertime. It was an easy fix: Vitamin K deficiency.

Do you eat enough dark, leafy green vegetables? Think kale, collards, spinach, and turnip greens. If those things don't appeal, vitamin K supplements are easy to get at any drugstore.

Try upping your intake of K for a week, and see if it doesn't help. Might save you an expensive trip to el doctoro. :)

July 30, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Dish Dani! :)

July 30, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

Good Afternoon All!

First things first...Gaytor, get thee to a doctor please!

Ok, here's what I think should happen. Brendon should use the POV on Rachel, she's dangerous, but he's a bully. Dani needs to talk to J/J and tell them that no matter who is left on the block, Jordan will go up as a pawn. She will not go home. If Dani puts anyone else up, they will go. Brenchel and J/J will make sure. She HAS to break up Brenchel and it HAS to be Brendon going home.

July 30, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Kasey C said...

I'm to the point that I turn off the feeds if Kalia is talking. I can't take it anymore...she absolutely does not EVER stop talking. It's too much!

July 30, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Genie..LOL...I think it may take the whole sock drawer...Goodness me that girl causes my head to hurt;)

July 30, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Popping back out, dinner time!
xoxo

July 30, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

No Donna you are not alone by a longshot!!! Everytime I see her mouth moving I hit mute. Shut up already. She always has to dominate the conversation. I can't believe Dani isn't sick of her and Layon(?) I wish she would put both of them on the block. I'm sick of his fake laughing hysterically over nothing.

Boy I sound mean this afternoon! Sorry.

July 30, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Everyone! Caro is at the helm now... I'm clocking out! :)

July 30, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Kasey..I feel ur pain..Truly!..I do the exact same thing if Skippy puts all cams on her. I wish Dani would put her up as the pawn and then Ill be doing my fat booty dance on Thursday when they send the mouth home!:)))))

July 30, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Rachel is delusional if she thinks she will be kept over anyone else in the house! That would be pure game-acide! poor Dani can't have two seconds to herself to think. I would just lock myself in the hoh and not answer the door!

July 30, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Donna~ said...

@ Shi Shi..you dont sound mean just truthful...AMEN!

July 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Carolyn,

Welcome back!

Did you enjoy your day off?

July 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Bye Genie, Hi Caro!

I took a sofa break and peeked in to see what's going on. PLEASE DANI!! Don't be swayed. Jeff needs to go up against whichever comes down. Jordan if you have to but get rid of one of the guys!

Thanks for all the concern everyone. I'll definitely be in the Dr's office on Tuesday. Fortunately my insurance covers everything so it's only stubbornness that I haven't already gone.

Dish Dani, I do eat tons of dark green stuff. Love it all, so don't think it's a K deficiency but I'll try more and a supplement too.

Caro you had a nice long morning and afternoon off. No wussing out an hour from now. :-p~

I'm on another sofa break now but will be back sooner than this last time.

:o)

July 30, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Stacy got me to thinking how long have I been coming to the dish? I can't remember. I know it was when the blond was on the banner.(love caro much better).

Rubyroo I hope you take it as a compliment but I named my puppy after you. My dad always called me stinkeroo....lovely I know... I hated it then, cute now. She is a super sweet wired haired dachshund.

Carolyn I wanted to ask. I kept the superpass forever and pay quarterly is there anyway to find out if that helps you? I think I got the pass here not sure. If you find out that you are not getting anything I will cancel and sign up again.

You guys are the best!

July 30, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

And THIS is why I love this game!

I am LOVING that Brenden won POV. EXACTLY what I wanted for pure drama purposes!!! *apologizes to Carolyn & Genie's awesome digits*

This is pure poetic justice for him driving me so batsh*t crazy, micro-managing every move, by all of his peeps, non-stop, for weeks.

Fall on your sword now blabberface. Aren't there some rockets out there that need sciencing?

Watching the High & Mighty Legends in Their Own Minds get knocked down a bazillion rungs is making me drunk with glee, I swear.

Soooo... Brendon winning POV? As Dani so beautifully coined in Season 8...

"Awkward!"

I! LOVE! THIS! GAME!!! ♥

July 30, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :0)

July 30, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Okay Brendon being the swell chap that he is will use POV on himself. After all if he wins the $500K it will be all his and he will be sure to have Rachel sign a prenup.

If Rachel were to win the $500K it would still be all his because "baby I love u and we don't need a prenup". Either way he wants that money in his control 'cuz we all know he wouldn't trust her to manage it. And sadly I suspect she would let him control it.

July 30, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

what if Adam is playing such a good game that all of us and the HG haven't detected it yet? Thats what I hope for, people think he's still just happy to be there like he's naive and not trying to win. I think he's just floating completely off the radar

July 30, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Donna, I agree! Kalia gets on my nerves bad too!!

July 30, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Welcome back Caro! I'm glad you took advantage of the day!

July 30, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Rachel's deal with the devil? what could she offer danielle that she hasn't already offered? she gonna do her laundry and take-out the trash

July 30, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Donna~ said...

Hi Carolyn!:)

July 30, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Listening to this convo of Brenchel and I just don't get them? They live together but Brendon keeps referring to where they live as "my house". Rachel is still running around with license, registration and insurance of Nevada and she just renewed her reistration.

Sorta of like neither one of them really believes the relationship can stand up to an actual marriage.

July 30, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Caro, I am so sorry where are my manners. That's what I get for not refreshing before I posted a comment.

'''blushin in shame'''

Hope you had a great day of relaxation and that the hampsters aren't too wild tonight.

Genie are u still with us, ur updates have been great as I pop in and out. Thank you both.

July 30, 2011 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger mlmluvskac said...

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
twitpic.com Dani HOH letter from Evil Dick

July 30, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I hope you are getting rested!!

July 30, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :) I think Genie's off relaxing.. and well deserved!!!! As for me, I had a really nice productive day, taking care of behind the scenes stuff for the site that I never have time to do...

Hi Barbara!! :)

Hi Donna! :)

Hi Johnny! :)

Hi Syn! :) Thanks!

Hi Renee! :)


Hiya Simply Sam! :) DITTO!!!!!

Hi Sandra B! :) Wow! You have been around a long time! I *LOVE* that you named your puppy RubyRoo!! I've always said it's fun to say!

I get credit for signups once, when the person signs up.


Hiya GayTor! :) Off? ha! Not quite.

Hi RubyRooooo!! :) Thanks hon! I enjoyed my day off from transcribing.. but it wasn't OFF-off per se..

Hi KScoot! :)

MWAH @ Genie!

Hi ShiShi!! :)

Hi JLuvs!! :)

Hi Kasey! :)

Hi BarbieGirl! :)

Hi DishDani! :)


Hi Cris! :)

Hi Lisa! :) Bck to Back endurance? Huh? Is Santa coming early this year??

July 30, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

Just popping in to say ~~HELLO~~ to our Goddesses Carolyn & Genie and to my other Dish Friends...
Love ~~Wen~~

July 30, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MrsH!! :)

Hi Michelle in IN! :)

Hi MissLissa! :)

Hi Sparky! :)

Hi HeyMiss! :)

Hi Tripl :)

Hi NIkkiP! :)


Hi LisaL! :)

Hi Lauren!! :)

Hi Laura! :)

Hi Georgina! :) Look on the left sidebar.. There's a LONG list of previous posts! :)


Hi Emily! :)

Hi Val! :)

Hi Stacy! :) Thank you!!!!

Hi TarHeel Teresa! :)

Hi GoodTimes! :)

Hi Debi! :)

Hi Divr! :)

July 30, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

I missed that one gonna look for Simply Sam's Post!

July 30, 2011 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Oh SandraB Named her Puppy RubyRoo.

Of course that is a compliment. So Cute! Need to share a picture of her with us!

July 30, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Ruby ROOOOOO!!! :) heheheh

Hiya Wen! :)

Hey KScoot! :) I think I'm gonna go another 30-45, then call it a night. I was doing behind the scenes stuff most of the day.. Still need to be up at o'drk thirty to do the overnight. ;)

Hi mlmluvskac - Or.. you could just look at the extreme close up on the overnight report here on bbdish in the saturday morning overnight report.

July 30, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Awww Sandra B, that is so sweet you named your dog RubyRoo.......that is so cute and I have two dachshunds! Neither are a wire hair though; love those!! You need to show us a picture of RubyRoo!

Evening Carolyn and all the BB Dishers!!

Feeds are boring tonight! Dani sleeping and others are chatting about nothing! Example, they don't know how Casey Anthony trial turned out and they are speculating and they are WRONG!!

Janice/GA

July 30, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@mimluvsak there is a photoshopped therefore fake picture of Dani's note on twitter. It is poorly done and photoshopped on top of the letter in a screen cap. Letter is nasty and signed as if it is from EvelDick.

July 30, 2011 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Barbara!! :)

Hi Janice!! :)

July 30, 2011 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Here is the pic

Rubyroo and Amber too! Dachshund mix...rescued so not too sure what the other half is.

July 30, 2011 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Lockdown!!

July 30, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Popping in to say Hi Carolyn!!!

GaYToR, you've said hello to me ONCE this season! What am I, chopped liver? :-p~

July 30, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi JLuvs!!! :0)

Yeah, GayTor - What's up with that?? ;p~

July 30, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

LOL Caro!

Has anyone mentioned Jordan's shaving in the jaccuzi leaving little hairs in it? Gross Jordo!

July 30, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I have a calico named Ruby Rooo too!!!

July 30, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Anonymous BT in Dallas said...

Sandra B..

Hope you don't mind me taking a peek at Amber and Rubyroo - just too cute! We have 2 long haired - they are alot of fun and very sweet dogs! (as well as our 3 Jack Russells, too!) I know...sign me up for that hoarders show...Dog Hoarder!!

July 30, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jami - nope.. of course not... ;)

had anyone else shaved in the jacuzzi, there'd be a posse out already.

July 30, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi BT :)

July 30, 2011 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Right on, Carolyn!!! I know it's uncomfortable to have my own leg hairs in the bathtub, I would never subject others to that!

Hysterical!

July 30, 2011 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

DT in Dallas: we also have a dalmation 15 yrs and a mix that looks like the travelers commercial dog hiding his bone 11yrs old....I'm a sucker for the dogs at the petsmart parking lot from the no kill shelter.

July 30, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone :)

It's 8:15BBT, but it's 11:15 Eastern, and I've got to be up at 4am eastern to get crackin on the Overnight Report, so...

Goodnight! :) Thank you for being here! Enjoy the live feeds!!

July 30, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Goodnite and Thank YOU!!! And Genie too!!!

xoxoxo

July 30, 2011 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good night Carolyn see you in the morning.

July 30, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Sandra B they are adorable!!!

July 30, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below