;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Afternoon Before Nominations

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! Happy Friday! The HGs will be having Nominations today, so we've got quite a lot of game talk coming very soon on the live feeds. If this is your first time checking in to BBDish today, you'll want to get up to speed with GenieSeas's Fantastic Morning coverage in her post: Fried Day Morning.

For the moment at 1:25pm BBT... You're just in time for bikinis, board shorts and a giant elf!




The HGs are locked down outside, which is definitely preferable to being locked inside...

1:30pm BBT
We've got Palm Trees... We're guessing that when the feeds return, we'll be seeing what the Have Nots got as their food choice from America. And then.. it's on to Nomination Meetings up in HoH with Daniele.

2:02pm BBT
Feeds are back!! And they've got a nasty pile of Have Not Food on the Table. Seaweed and Sardines... Lawon's asking for crackers. Everyone else is repulsed. Adam and Jeff are clearing off the table.


Brendon's offering to roll some sushi with the seaweed.

2:07pm BBT
Feed 3
Jeff & Jordan
Backyard

Jordan: Daniele just came up to me and asked if I wanted to talk... Then she went upstairs.

***Jordan, relax, she has to, for production. The edit for the Sunday episode requires she speak to everyone in the HOH room.

Jeff goes inside. Shelly joins Jordan on the couch...


Shelly: We have enough to run those guys out.
Jordan: If she put up Brendon and Rachel, who would be better to go?
Shelly: I'd probably try to get rid of her.
Jordan: That's what I was thinking.
Shelly: She's emotional... He's a good player. Plus, if Daniele thinks I'm on her side, I can win next week and put her up.
Jordan: Rachel looks at me all sad..
Shelly: She told Porsche she has me..
Jordan: You know Rachel is gonna try to start cutting deals like crazy.
Shelly: I know they already have.
*** Deals that included keeping you and Jeff safe.


2:14pm BBT
Meanwhile, inside the dining area, the sardine clean up continues. Rachel wants to take the seashells and decorate the Have Not Room.
Porsche's noticing the differences between California seaweed and Florida seaweed... and she's found a few bugs. Rachel and Porsche are digging on the packaged seaweed...

CUT TO:
2:26pm BBT
Feed 3
Rachel & Porsche

Rachel and Porsche are talking about Cassi, in terms of her relationship with Jordan... then they move on to mocking Kalia a bit.. Porsche tells Rachel to focus on Adam & Shelly in her talk with Daniele, inasmuch as both know the game far better than they let on and are truly the most dangerous players in the house.

CUT TO:
2:32pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Dani & Shelly

Dani's fresh out of the shower and getting dressed in the HoH bathroom...

Dani: So.. Where exactly do you stand right now?
Shelly: You know that.. I was good with the whole Dominic plan til Kalia, Lawon & Prosche made me nervous.
Dani: We're good.. but I was told that going into the comp, you were coming after me.
Shelly: That's Rachel.. She thinks we're all dumb.
Dani: I'm not an idiot.
Shelly: Me neither, and i know those 2 would throw anyone under the bus.
Dani: I just want to make sure that if I make a big move in this game, that I have support. If I do this, it's a huge risk, and it would benefit the whole house, but it would leave everyone safe but me.. I just want to make sure you have my back.. At least for right now.
Shelly: I have your back. I think we have the same targets in the long run. Who is your ultimate target this week?

Talk turns to Brendon and Rachel playing the integrity card, but having nothing to back it up.

Shelly: Those 2 will throw anyone under the bus to make it further.
Dani; Of course. They threw me under the bus.
Shelly: Who do you want on your side, because I can help with that. Tell me who you want to play with to get to the final 5 or 6.. Honesty plays big with me.. In your heart of heart, who do you want to play with.
Dani: I don't have that many options at this point.. Rachel was up here yesterday begging for a final 5 deal again... So you can screw me over? But, if one of them go home, I've got 3 people coming after me every week.

Shelly gets down to the business of rolling a bus over Brendon and Rachel and pushing for an alliance (or at least trust) with Jeff and Jordan.

Dani: I genuinely like you a lot.. I hope you know that.
Shelly: I do. You've told me the truth. You've apologized, which meant the world to me.. If you trust me and I trust you, I think we can go far. I will hold my own in those comps. Against you, you'll win, but I'll give it my all.

Dani: Rachel told me last night that everyone in the house was useless but them, and if I send one of them home this week, that's 3 votes I lose in jury.
Shelly: Let's be honest, is Rachel going to have the power to talk anyone into anything?
Dani: Good point, but... the jury is full of bitter people.. The thing of this game is it's sooo hard to trust people.. I have no one to trust in this game. The only time I've ever played was with my dad, and even if we don't get along..
Shelly: He's blood.
Dani: Exactly.

Shelly: Bottom line, you're going to have to trust someone... And this is your chance to prove yourself.. and quash the "riding daddy's coattails" nonsense.
Dani: My whole thing.. I'm not going to parade around.. If people want t come talk to me, great. I'm not going to tell people how to vote, and I'm not going to tell someone to throw a veto..
Shelly: Are you aware that I can pretty much tell Adam what to do? He is so nervous in the game. From the beginning.. with his diabetic and the medicine..

***And apparently, we're not supposed to know that... Palms, briefly.

Dani continues telling Shelly a bit too much...

***Dani, Shelly is not Kail. You cannot trust her. Truly.

Dani: I didn't come here to play couples therapy.
Shelly: So let's make this the ultimate singles game.

Shelly tries to appeal to her on an America's Favorite level. Dani says people hate her and she's ok with that.

Shelly: From America's side, if you get rid of Brendon or Rachel, you're gonna score tons of points there. Do you still think of her as a buddy?
Dani: Absolutely not.

Talk turns to the behavior of the vets during the comp, cheering on Shelly to the exclusion of everyone else... Shelly says it embarrassed her.

Shelly refocuses on Brendon and Rachel. Dani's game... This is ongoing... 2:52pm ***Hand Cramp!

2:58pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Jeff & Jordan to HoH

We enter this well-timed, on the heels of Shelly, conversation in progress...
Dani: I had to win.. There was no doubt about that.. for making a big move that backfired and turned into a stupid move... So, if I keep you guys safe, all I'm asking for is 1 week of safety after this week.
Jeff: We would take that deal.

Talk turns to Rachel and Brendon and the tearful HoH meeting Rachel had with her last night...

Dani: It's hard, because I have most of the house against me.. and people play personal. Rachel threatened me yesterday, saying that if I send one person of the 4 of you home, I lose the game, and I'm like, this is a deal for me??
Jeff: Well, she's very emotional.. It's telephone after that. Rachel says one thing, then Porsche comes and says some4thing else.. I'm like wtf is going on? Porsche's going banana pancakes.. It's just a mess down there.
Dani: I feel like everything is finding out everything.. But I do have 1 question for you. Rachel said that if Shelly won the HoH, I was going up. Is that true?
Jeff: No. Everyone down there is flipping out, and I'm like, what are you worried about.. You extending the olive branch goes a long way..

Talk turns back to the personal aspect...

Jeff: I'm not up here to throw anyone under the bus.. I don't wanna know names.. but what do we say when we go downstairs.
Jordan: We don't know.
Dani: Tell em whatever.. That you were trying to see where my head was at...
Jeff: I'm not throwing them under the bus, cuz they did have my back.
Jordan: And if we get HoH next week, you're safe.
Jeff: I appreciate it.
Dani: Thanks for talking.. I saw your season and I didn't get the hype.. but now getting to know you, I see it.. and I would never want to attack you on a personal level.
Jeff: I do appreciate that..

They make their way out. Dani asks them to send Adam in, if they see him. (**I'm hoping he's in the bathroom for a few minutes. Yowza!)



No such luck.

3:11pm BBT
Feed 1
Adam & Dani
HoH Room
He comes sliding in...

Dani: You look so happy. You are so happy. At least it's not a unitard.


Adam: Good segue... I'm happy to be here, and I want to be here, and I want ot be part of this game.
Dani: When it comes to you, I feel like we're on the same page, but there are parts of us that are afraid to trust each other.. My biggest thing with you is I do want you to be a part of the jury.. I know if you are there, you will vote fo rthe best player.
Adam: Exactly.
Dani: Rachel came up and threatened me yesterday... (tells him) I want you to be in the house. I have no intentions of getting you out of this house.
Adam: Thanks.
Dani: I would like to feel that that's reciprocated to some degree...

Talk turns to Dominic and the deal Brendon and Rachel originally had with him..

Dani: They told him to throw the veto, which I didn't find out about til right before the veto.. When they told him that, they wanted the power.. All this other stuff, to make a huge move, whatever..

Wrapping it up, Adam requests that if he's going up, he have the chance to fight for himself, and if he's not, that please can he not be last, because he'd like to turn someone else's key during the ceremony. Dani's smile shows how charmed she is by his BB love... She asks him for the same 1 week safety deal..

Adam: Definitely. It was an honor to work with your dad.. but he was like, you've gotta throw comps.. and after a couple days, I was like, that's not why I'm here.

The feeling between the two seems genuinely amicable..

Adam: If I'm here next week, you're not the target.

They hug goodbye.. Adam asks if he should send Brendon and Rachel up, and Dani says no, she's in no hurry for that conversation. (** thank you, dani.)


CUT TO:
3:23m BBT
HoH Room
Kalia & Dani

Kalia: OK.. I came to cut a deal.
Dani: ok, great.
Kalia: (reports about Rachel) She started crying about something.. and Shelly was running to her aid.. The way I found out about it was Shelly was running around the house with a box of tissues..
Dani: (says she trusts Shelly)

Porsche enters asking to talk. Dani asks for 10 minutes.

Dani: I just find it funny. No one would talk to me, and now everyone wants to be my best friend.

The talk is centered on Shelly.. Dani has nagging doubts... Kalia is feeding them...

Dani: This thing with Shelly is, I feel like if she makes it to final 4 or 5, it'll be easy to take her out. I totally 100% trust you in this game, and we need to have an understanding that nothing comes between us.. especially these people.

***Since Kalia is not in danger, I'm saving my fingers for the next contestant on HoH Pre Nom Chat time.

3:36pm BBT -

Dani; I have a question for you, if it ever came down to a point where you had to put me or Jordan up on the block, would you be able to put Jordan up?
Kalia: I would. I would give her a heads up first, but I would..
Dani: Good, because I totally have your back, and I want to know that you have mine too...

3:43pm BBT
Feed 1
Brendon, Rachel & Daniele
HoH

Brendon's calmly trying to make amends to keep himself off the block. I don't think it's going to work. If you'd like to catch the full conversation - Go to feed 1 at 3:43pm on flashback.


Dani explains why she wanted them to be a 4 some with her and Dominic... She saw Jeff as their biggest threat, and she thought the 4 of them could rule the house, week after week.

Brendon: I didn't know. I didn't know if you were being 100% truthful with us, or if you were trying to get us fighting...

Rachel: I understand what you're saying.. People think we're these crazy targets..
Brendon: All that comp crap aside.. You put me up this week, I go home, it's a game.. I still wanna hang out after. I'm sorry I got all caught up in it. I'm sorry for the personal attacks.
Rachel: I'm sorry too.
Brendon: But again, end of the day, I'm not gonna hold this against you..
Dani: I genuinely like you guys. I make jokes to you, and I feel like we have an understanding.. I don't feel negative towards you at all.
Rachel: Neither do we.
Brendon: On a game note, I don't know what you wanna do.. It' syour decision, obviously..
Rachel: Are you willing to make a deal with us?
Dani: I haen't been making deals with anyone. I'm in the worst position.. I tried to make a big move and it backfired. If I didn't win yesterday, there's no question that I'd be going on the block. No one would be talking to me.
Rachel: For me, personally, I wouldn't have gone after you.. I would have talked to you and tried to make a new deal with you.
Dani: But you say that after you made Dominic make a deal to send me home..

They deny.. saying it was just testing him...

Dani: The only things that hurt me.. was the things you said to him about me, just to hurt him.. I mean, we talked about it, so he knows, but.. We were really close.. We were each others go to to get away from the game.
Brendon: I'm sorry for that. I took it really personally. In all reality, I think it was jealousy on my part.. because I felt like you chose him over us. I'm sorry you lost your friend.
Dani: I even told Dominic, at that point.. You guys keeping him would've been the stupidest move ever... It's not personal, it's just game. I'm not here for vindication for PT.. I'm just here to make the best move for me.
Brendon: Obviously, from our standpoint, if you don't get rid of either one of us, your safe with us 100% next week...
Dani: mm hmm
Brendon: At the end of the day, I still believe you'd be closer to us than to Jeff and Jordan. You have a lot to think about. You know who you can kinda trust. You know who you can't trust at all.. and you've got Kalia on your side.
Dani: I was telling Rachel.. yesterday it was so evident that no one was cheering for me. I told PT before he left, I promise you, I'm going to win. There was no doubt in my mind, because I would be going home this week.. whether I had a shot at the veto or I didn't.
Brendon: I'm not gonna lie.. I was hoping the 5 of us could reunite somehow, and run the house...
Dani: I understand where you're coming from, but you have to understand.. when we have this conversation, and then the 4 of you were up here afterwards without me.. Perception is everything in the house...
Brendon: I didn't trust Kalia or Lawon..
Rachel: If you do choose to work with us, we 5 have a a much better chance of winning this game.
Brendon: I just have visions of a Kalia or a Lawon making it to the end, because we're all warring each other...
Rachel: And they all keep riding through the middle battling each other. And that's another reason going after Jeff so early was stupid. I just feel like we can all work together and get really far in this game. If we go to war, and Lawon and Kalia are the final 2, would you not think that that's unfortunate?
Dani: I don't know. I just don't know.
Brendon: You won 5 PoVs.. Had a floater who won 1 comp made it to final 2, that wouldn't have disappointed you?
Dani: Of course... But yesterday you said you would control the jury house against me...
Rachel: I said that yesterday, and you know I don't mean it. You know I'm not gonna vote like that if you're in the final 2. I understand that you're frustrated with me, and i understand why. I know what I did to you was messed up... If we could put that to the side and cross that bridge and move over it, we could really move forward and make great moves in this game.
Brendon: Obviously, we're all gonna have trust issues... We need to figure out how to make the best moves to move forward.. If we focus just on taking each other out, then all the floaters make it to the end.. And we're sitting in the jury house watching all the competitors walk in..
Rachel: We say that every single year. And over and over and over, the competitors knock each other out... Going now to war, when we're so close... If we work together now, we have a 50% chance of making it to final 2. And if you keep us, you're never a target over Brendon and I or Jeff and Jordan.
Dani: These people are scared of me too..
Brendon: We, the veterans, have a good chance of winning the majority of the games.. I promise you... If you keep us in this game, we are not going to break our word to you.

Rachel: And you know, the power shifts every week.. We all make mistakes.. We all hurt each other deeply... But moving forward, as fierce competitors, there's no reason we shouldn't work together.. There are fun things that are gonna happen in this game that we can all celebrate together... There's no reason for us to take each other out when there are people floating through this game. You might have a trust issue with me, but I promise you I can move forward.
Brendon: You can't play this game personally.. You never win playing for vengeance or playing with emotion... We need to stop, reevaluate..

***4:15pm - It's almost poetic. It's ongoing. Watch it on flashback. My left wrist need icing.



Daniele's listening. What does her face say to you?


CUT TO:
4:28pm BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Porsche to HoH

Porsche: So then everyone was telling me that you were talking about how I knew Janelle and how you wanted to use that against me.. and then Kalia used it.. and i was hurt by that, because it was privileged information.

Porsche: It wasn't that I didn't want Dominic to stay, I just felt like for Adam, it was just such a huge thing for him to be here, because I would just feel bad if I didn't.. So I don't know what your opinions are of me..
Dani: I really was sincere about wanting to play this game with you. I'm not out for vindication.. I had to win this week, or I'd be going home. I'm sad PT's gone, but it is what it is...
Porsche: I felt bad about that too. When they asked about who I admired in the game it was you.. and I saw the similarities between Nick and PT.. I feel bad about it.. but this is our first week getting to play after the golden keys.. I'm not really on a side. I just wanna play as hard as I can and get as far as I can. I feel like I've competed really well.. and these games are really hard. I'm surprised Janelle did as well as she did.. I'm still here to play and I wanna play.. I know they said something about having the votes in jury and threatened you with that, and I'm not like that.. I admire you for coming up with the idea to backdoor Jeff.. I feel indebted to the veteran's side and to your dad for bringing me in (**Breathe, Porsche!!) And then like with Keith telling me, his whole plan was Keith's Angels...

*Seriously? Keith? Relevant to what exactly? Chill.

Porsche: What you think?
Dani: Where do you stand right now? I know you're really close to Rachel...

Porsche starts telling Dani that Rachel's one of the only people who would speak to her, when the rest of the house was shunning her... Kalia comes in to use the bathroom and talk turns to Dani's HoH Pics and her grandmother.

4:39pm BBT
Feed 1 flips to the downstairs bathroom... Jeff's in the shower. Brendon's brushing his teeth..

Brendon: I have to look nice, in case I'm nominated today.

4:40pm BBT

BB: Daniele, please come to the diary room.

BRB Screen...

4:42pm BBT - Psych. Feeds are back.. I though we'd be going for the Nomination Ceremony.. We return to Rachel fixing her hair and Jeff drying off in the shower stall...

4:43pm BBT - BRB Screen for a minute.. Then Jeff & Rachel regarding the HoH meeting...

Rachel: At least I said my 2 cents.. I'm just scared...
Jeff: She's not gonna pass up the opportunity. Or she'd be silly if she did. She's obviously got plans in her head.
Rachel: Yeah. I don't think we could say anything that's gonna change..
Jeff: Yeah. Just be at peace with it.
Rachel: I don't think it matters what anyone says to her.

4:47pm Porsche enters.

Porsche: I think its you guys.
Rachel: I know.
Porsche: She asked if I was friends with you..

4:47pm BBT - BRB Screen. Noms, Please... Show me some trivia screen... C'mon, Skippy.

4:52pm BBT - Trivia! Nominations are afoot! We'll open a new top post with the Nomination Spoiler and Aftermath when the feeds come back!

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







75 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Well that was sneaky! Hiya Carolyn!!!

July 29, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

seaweed and sardines. along with christmas in July with elf adam.

July 29, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

WB Carolyn! Hope you have been enjoying your day.


Bring on the food! I so hope it is parsnips and prunes for purely selfish reasons. lol

July 29, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Very! Hi ya!

July 29, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted on the last comment section.... but I'll say it again here too...

The syrup comment is in regards to Elf the movie with Will Farrell. He put syrup on all his food.

I love the ears!

July 29, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Kalia's playing both sides has finally caught up with her. Noone trust her now and thats ok by me.

July 29, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hehehe! :) I'm a sneaky girl! :)

Hi Marci! :)

Hi Mogee! :)

Hi Michelle in IN! :) Thank you! I had a great ride!

Hi Julie! :)

Hi Anon :)

Hi FLGirl! :)

July 29, 2011 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, reposting. :)

Thanks Grendon for mentioning that your feeds were whagged too, thought I might have the Big Alz. Yesterday it took me about 5 tries to turn on my oven. I couldn't figure out how to do it and thought it was broken. I had my husband try it but since he'd only used it once he wasn't much help. Finally figured out I was pushing the wrong button. :(

July 29, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Wild Omar :)

July 29, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Tigersportsmom said...

The possibilty of Jordon and a week of all the prunes she can eat scares me a little hehe

July 29, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Anonymous CAndie said...

Awesome looking ears on that elf lol.
Here's to hoping Dani doesnt put Jeff up - even though she told Jordan she wouldnt. You're never sure in the BB house.

July 29, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Seaweed and Sardines!!

July 29, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger txpeacefrog said...

I want to try the seaweed salad :) No thank you on the sardines!

July 29, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger esuzzmo said...

Looks like sardines and seaweed!

July 29, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Brendon: I used to work in a Sushi restaurant.

What HASN'T this guy done? LOL!

July 29, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

LOL, Wild Omar! I have had those put-the-cereal-box-in-the-refrigerator type moments too. They certainly provide great laughs!

My 8 year old daughter was going crazy looking for her Nintendo DS stylus earlier only to realize that it was in her hand the whole time! :)

July 29, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

OMGosh that is discusting..It has to smell so bad..

July 29, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Tigersportsmom said...

Nix my comment about Jordan and the prunes...crisis averted

July 29, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Hello!!!!

July 29, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tigersportmom :)

Hi Candie! :) right?!

Hi TXPeaceFrog! :))

Hi Esuzzmo! :)

Hi TanyaFabulous! :)

Hi Meredith!!! :)

Hi MnMinIL! :)

July 29, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Caro, and Genie too. I'm just waking up after having to take some PM to get past insomnia again.


I have so much catching up to do. and afraid it will be another weekend of hitting the Archives. Another full schedule that started last night and making me miss the "Endurance". :o(

But I love love love the outcome. Now I need to read TMR and see if I can tell who is going to be nominated. I don't think I'll be surprised. I hope not anyway. One of the "He's" has to go. Too bad it can't be BOTH!

Here's to hoping still for a "BB Year of the Woman".

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

LOl @ cereal box in the fridge! I do stuff like that all the time, then catch myself and laugh.

That house is gonna stink for a while. I hate walking by the fish part of the supermarket, smells so bad.

July 29, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Here is what I am hoping for: Rachel and Brendon get nominated. Brendon gets veto, and we see if he sacrifices himself for his soul mate.

He said yesterday if he leaves he'll just go do research. They only came on the show because she wanted to. And if he didn't have a narcissist's selective memory he would remember she is actually a better player, when not bullied by him constantly.

It's not like I would ever expect him to sacrifice himself ... I would just like to see the drama. A bit sadistic on my part, but those two seem to enjoy sadism.

July 29, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Unfortunately season 11 Jordon is returning. Her and Jeff don't handle paranoia well. Especially when someone is in her ear feeding that paranoia. Season 11 it was Natalie and Kevin, now it's Shelly.

Obviously 2 members of the 4 person alliance are going to be on the block. Depending on which 2, they may have to campaign against each other. I just wish Jordon would wait until she knew there was a traitor in the midst.

In season 11, I believe Michelle and Russell would have kept their final 4 deal if J&J hadn't turned on them. Right now I believe that Dani knows exactly what she wants to do. No amount of deal making will change that. Jordon is going to end up making a deal she doesn't want to keep. If she promises something and then turns around and breaks the deal, it makes her look bad.

Honestly, I think she just needs to ride it out. More than likely it's going to be B&R on the block. With Brendon's habit of running his mouth he'll probably dig his grave a little deeper before ceremony time. Even if J or J go up as a renom it's most likely they would have the votes to stay.

If Dani has it in her mind to put up J&J or Jeff and Brendon, no amount of deal making or butt kissing will change that. In that case all the J's can do is fight like hell for POV.

Please Jordon, you have been playing so much better this year. Don't fall into your season 11 habits.

July 29, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi all, especially Carolyn and Genie

Season 10 Michelle red tights evicted

Season 11 Casey--"Man in a banana suit" evicted

Season 11 Lydia superhero tights evicted

Season 12 Kristin red tights evicted

Season 13 Adam elf I think the trend will stop

Thoughts?

July 29, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Kalia is cleaning the table, Caro did you get that screen shot? I mean, surely it must be posted, it is probably a one time event! :)

July 29, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger txpeacefrog said...

Jeff just cracked me up about going through all the stages when he smoked pot....he really is a funny guy!

July 29, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Sardines and seaweed are two of the healthiest foods on the planet and eaten by people all over the world everyday. Those two foods along with that mega nutrient slop are like the diet of champions.

But I know a week without pizza is a week from hell. Poor babies.

July 29, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Yes to Sardines and Seaweed!! I didn't vote but that was my 2nd choice.

It may not have been had I thought of sushi which everyone seems to love but me. There will probably be pre-made sushi in the fridge soon compliments of AGP. That would not be a punishment.

Parsnips and Prunes were still my #1 but I didn't vote so I can't bitch.

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Julie I had mentioned the Dani/Rachel combination at the beginning of the season. I felt if they had an alliance they would rule the house with the comp abilities they both have. But, of course, Brendon was in the way of that.

Perhaps this week with Brendon, the third out, whining king of the house(at least in his mind)out, I will be able to see that materialize. With the two of them in F3 with another person, I would sense one helluva endurance comp.

Of course I would have enjoyed seeing the two of them in last nights comp. Dani wasnt even struggling at the end. But Jo and Rach need to give their macho males the chance to embarass themselves.

When will it be noticed that the first endurance of the season favors the small females over the muscular males?

July 29, 2011 at 2:30 PM  
Anonymous jldsalthat said...

Good day every disher! hope all is well.. I think we are in for a great weekend of feeds!!! I need to get my fill in, because next thursday- sunday I will be camping.. and not sure if I will have internet.. oh my!!!

July 29, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

So what do you do with seaweed other than use it to roll sushi, put it in a salad, or wilt it like spinach and put in pasta?

July 29, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

*pops head in, looks around* yes, my peeps are all here...

Good Afternoon Carolyn!!

Good Afternoon Named Dishers!!!

Seaweed and Sardines ... I am glad I poked my head in, it was worth it to see Adam ...

Okay, pops back out again ...

July 29, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Oops I forgot to add my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your friends family Steph

Losing anyone is never easy

July 29, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Caro and dishers!

Last night i saw dani telling kalia that rachel outed shelly to her. Dani said rachel told her that shelly was going to put dani up had she won HOH...

I didnt see it in the TOR, did anyone else catch this too?

July 29, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

seaweed and sardines = vomit comet

July 29, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

ocalarob ... Kristin was in a hippie tard ... not red ... tie-dyed ... wig and all ... yes! Loved it when she left!

July 29, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Divr I remember you saying that, I just thought at the time, no way was that gonna happen with the males in the house, not with Dick there, not with Brenden. My how time changes things. Add Shelly to that duo and they could be one heck of a trio. Dani said early on she wanted Rach next to her in the final two because she would walk away with it, no one likes Rach. That was her plan, and who is to say it still is not.

I so love this game!

July 29, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I like the elf!

ocalarob: I asked the same thing last night...then I was reminded Enzo the penguin survived. How did I forget Enzo??

July 29, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I hate to ask because I know the answer is somewhere on the Dish but I've been speed-reading and missed it. Now it's time to start preparing for tonight's show.

Exactly who is on slop this week and how was it decided?

SORRY. I'm trying to stay caught up but I'm completely lost on this one.

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephanie from the LEFT COAST. I'm sorry for your loss. Stay string!

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

How in the world could I forget the hippie tard?

I always say if I had a memory I would be dangerous.

Thank you Stephanie

July 29, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Michelle I forgot about enzo also. Although I think that was on purpose. lol

I guess there goes that theory.

July 29, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Oh my!! Jeff and Jordan up in HOH with Dani seem to have struck a good deal to be safe this week in return for Dani being safe next week if they are HOH.

On the flip side Brendan and Rach are imploding downstairs after each other, with Shelly trying to calm the waters.

Oh my spark up the feeds folks, and if you need em, get em on the main page. Or try the free 3 day trial, so worth it!!!

July 29, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Tigersportsmom said...

Euch, Rachael just gave Brendon quite apiece of her mind...if she ends up on the block this week it might not bode well that she's PMSing and ultra emotional. I do hope she gets ahold of herself because I'd really rather see her lesser half go.

July 29, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

It must be the HOH position that makes people think they are above everyone else. I hope Dani gets backdoored next week by Jeff or any of the team vets that are left after this week is over.

July 29, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Another Brenchel fight? I totally missed it with the HoH talks..

July 29, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Afternoon Caro, welcome back....

Not such a great Elf outfit, IMO, some of the other outfits have been so much better.

Like that some of the HG have been trying to get Brendon to stop the conspiracy theories of HOH...if he doesn't win...I feel he is such a poor loser sometimes.

**side note, Michelle thanks for the tips...Chrome did get fixed! YAY But, got kicked out of the chat room and now cannot find it at all!! :(( Please send me what room name is on FB...please...((hugs))

July 29, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just watching the news and they were talking about the debt ceiling. It was reported that many "deals" were being made for votes. I thought of Big Brother. LOL

July 29, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im not happy that team vets will be broke up but i think Brendon would be the best of the 4 to go. jeff jor rach Shelly porch all could take lawan an kalia out an maybe back door dani next week but there could be good game play involved if rach and dani worked out there differences.

July 29, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Carolyn!!!

Fantastic screencaps!!!

July 29, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Palm trees most of the morning now Carolyn is working her fingers down to nubs.

Hang in there...

July 29, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you, JulieR and Steph for your comments in previous post!!!

July 29, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Tigersportsmom said...

Rachael is worried about being in the house without Brendon because Jeff talks so mean to Jordan and she's sure he'll treat her the same...color me confused because Jeff has had his moments but is not as bad as Brendon with the mean talk. It should feel like a vacation for her not to listen to how bad Brendon thinks she is at everything she does or says.

Sorry, rant over...that worry of hers just knocked me for a loop

July 29, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

@soddapopp LOL at vomit comet!!!

I AGREE 100%!!!

I don't eat anything that comes from the water. Never have.

July 29, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Why oh why do people think jokes about someone drowning are funny?
Why would you even think about saying that about someone? I officially dislike Jeff.

July 29, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Yes Carolyn it was on feeds 3 and 4 and according to my post about 3:08 pm. Shes mega pmsing.

July 29, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm logging off to watch Project Runway.

Happy Friday nite everyone! Be back later :)

July 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger geewits said...

I feel like screaming at Rachel right now. She's going on and on about floaters and yet SHE did not put up floaters. What a crock!

July 29, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

I say Dani should put Lawon and Kailia up and Dani should win the veto then back door Rachel..Let her go home and watch how everyone talks mean about her game play..

July 29, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish wish wish dani an vets would get back together. I dont know if it will before this weeks over but I dont know.

I have to say rach sounds like she really means whats shes saying about the floaters. (i agree I couldn't be a floater id have to compete)

If bren goes i still hope dani may trust rach again.

July 29, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :)

Sorry for the comment delay...

Kinda swamped here! Phew!

July 29, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger txpeacefrog said...

kudoos to Dani, for enduring all this "same song" talk from B&R...I wish a timer would go off to signal the end to their turn with her! And, once again, you dish chicks rock the transcribing!

July 29, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

TGIF Carolyn and Dishers-

It's my birthday and as a gift, I want a big smackdown tonite after the noms!

Brendon is definitely operating under the grand illusion that if he didn't seek vengeance on Matt (for getting Rachel evicted) last year, he would have earned America's Favorite Player! Talk about being out of touch and so full of himself.

Stephanie from the West Coast~I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you some healing energy.

July 29, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

How you holding up Caro? Sending you mad love, hugs, and a box of fingers.

July 29, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good grief, if Adam really wanted syrup, he should have gone up to HOH for the Brenchel groveling! Do they really think that will work??? LOL

Loved Dani's comment when they left. I feel a lot better and hope Dani sticks to getting rid of one of them. Better yet ~ double eviction! Woot! That would be the best. And have to give Dani credit for not laughing her @ss off!

July 29, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Caption for Dani's pic: Get out of my room so I can nominate you already.

July 29, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Carolyn ~ if I told what Dani's face said, I would be breaking all your rules! LOL That was crazy!

It's amazing how R & B can apologize while tooting their own horn at the same time.

July 29, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

~~~~I'm mel-tingggggg

July 29, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Carolyn you did an awesome job transcribing all those HOH meetings! Have mercy I thought B & R would never shut up. My goodness! How Dani had a straight face I do not know. She is good.

And we get trivia!! woo hoo. Time to do some laundry.

Go rest those fingers girl!

July 29, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Was that *thud* I heard you when the trivia screen came up Caro?

July 29, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

*Thud!* indeed!

holy moly..

the disheveled blogger steps awayyyy from the keyboard and lays down flat for a few minutes...

July 29, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Jill from NJ said...

Hi Carolyn and Genie( if ya there)...What's your feeling on Kalia? Personally I feel she could go to final 2.

Also how long is the trivia on for nominations?

Thanks

July 29, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

I'm officially back on the Dani train! She's handling her reign wonderfully, IMO. She's not gloating and/or bullying and, in fact, is giving even the least deserving HGs their fair shot at saving themselves from nomination. Go Dani!

If she does nominate Brenchel, as suspected, and finally uses her well-planned nomination speech, the aftermath will be priceless.

One last thing I must touch on; did anyone else cringe at Brendon's non-apology apology to Dani? "I lost my temper, as did you, as did everyone and I said things, as did you, as did everyone..." Humility, much?

July 29, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger T.Crawford said...

Hey everyone! Does anyone know of where I could watch BB 6? Will you please post it or/and send me a text with the link. My daughter is now a BB ubberfan and wants to see my favorite season. Thanks! 901-570-7030

July 29, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below