;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Saturday!!

It's PoV Day in the BB13 House, and it's the first time this season they'll be playing for PoV as individuals, so in the event either Brendon or Rachel win the PoV, only one of them will come off, and one will remain on the block.

Brendon has promised to fall on his sword for Rachel, in that if he wins, he will use the PoV to take her off the block. Jeff told Jordan last night that if Rachel and Brendon both remain on the block, he'll vote to evict Rachel... Presumably Jordan would follow suit.

Before I get on with the Overnight, I have to share this with you. Today is my 3 week anniversary of waking up with no back pain!☺ Big deal, you say? Yes, really big deal! I have 8 herniated disks and a bulging lumbar disk, so sitting for any length of time is, or was, just inviting pain. Not really conducive to BB.. Adding insult to injury, I spent last season on a stability ball. Not so clever.

The day before BB13 started, I threw down a challenge to Relax the Back... One of your chairs versus the demands of Big Brother blogging and my spine. They accepted the challenge and they gave me a chair! This beauty. I thought to myself... Wow, hahahah, it's really sweet that you believe in your product so much, but still, Gooooooood luck!

Anyway, we're 3 weeks in to season, and this is the first time in 9 years I can look at a chair lovingly, knowing that no matter how much time I spend with it, it's not going to hurt me. I need to find a man like that!

But why am I tell you all this? It's not all about me... For starters, Relax The Back is Giving [Back] Support! You can Like their Facebook page to enter to win a TempurPedic Bed. And... Last night, they contacted me, and I get to do some special promotions, ie giveaways, starting during the Sunday Show Viewing Party! It's good to be a BBDisher! ;)

OK.. Time to get rockin' on the overnight! Please refresh this post at 6:30am BBT for the first few sections...


12:22am BBT
Feed 1
Dani, Kalia, Lawon

Dani's telling them about her father's actions during Big Brother 8.


Dani: I'm just saying, it went on for like 4 hours (on the live feeds), and it made it on the show for like 2 minutes or less.. and it wasn't just game attacks, it was like personal, against their sexuality, against their religion.. It was not funny, nor comfortable, and it was just awful... And nobody would even look at me, 'cause I was his daughter, 'cause it was my father, and I didn't tell him to stop.
Kalia: I think it's so... And yet, he stayed the whole entire time, which I think is insane..
Dani: But America's Player helped too..
Kalia: That's true.
Dani: Not to say that we couldn't have done it without it, but you could've said, coulda shoulda woulda either way.
Kalia: And at the same time, other people have tried to come in and do the same thing, like the same tactic, screaming and yelling at people, and then they just got sent home.

Lawon: Right.
Kalia: You're like..
Dani: Yup.
Kalia: You can only play your own. Why play somebody else. Everybody's taken.

Talk turns to the present... and Porsche.

Dani: I need to work her this week.

Shelly joins them, and talk turns to her coffee consumption.


CUT TO:
12:25am
Feed 1
Purple Room
Jeff & Adam

Jeff: What do you think your metal buddies are gonna say?

Adam: They're gonna crack up. They're gonna make so much fun of me. Dude, you f'in elf.
Jeff: Are you gonna wear that, like, to concerts?
Adam: I might wear it to a concert. They asked me in there, and I was like, Man, this is gonna be the new trend. You're gonna see metal-heads dressed like elves everywhere. I'm gonna go to show, and it's gonna be all elves! Elfin in the mosh pit.

Adam does a little dance...
It's cute. Click the pick to get to the live feeds log in page and check it out on flashback. :)


CUT TO:
12:55am BBT
Feed 1
Have Not Room
Jeff, Rachel, Brendon

Rachel: Jeff, what do you think we should do?
Jeff: I think.. I.. I.. I wanna say play the nice card... and switch it up.. Know what I mean? Be like Hey.. not the nice card.. not like kiss ass card, but like.. You guys need to win the Veto.

Jeff: I'd bet money on it. You're gonna win the Veto.
Rachel: You don't think we can convince her to put someone...
Jeff: That's what I'm saying.. Be like, What's up? What can we do? We obviously wanna stay here.
Rachel: mm hmm
Jeff: She's obviously out here for a reason. You think she really wants to hang with Lawon and Kalia? I mean, come on.
Rachel: No..
Jeff: I mean, let's be serious. Be like, let's all make a f'in truce for one week. And ya know.. Go from there..
Rachel: That would be nice. I would stop crying.

Jeff: Until the next time we get evicted.
Rachel: It sounds stupid to say, since Brendon and I live together, but it does suck that one of us wont be going to jury... if everything stayed the same..
Jeff: Yeah, but dude, if you guys win, then I go up on the block, and I might go home, and then I'll be crying.
Rachel: We'll all be crying.
Jeff: Either way, there's gonna be tears shed.
Rachel: You don't think she would put Jordan up, just to insure that Brendon would go home?
Jeff: I didn't even think about that.
***lol. Liar, liar, pants on fire.
Rachel: That's what I would think she would do.
Brendon: Because that way she gets what she wants.

This is ongoing. If you'd like to watch the rest on flashback, go to 12:56am BBT on Feed 1.

CUT TO:
1:20am BBT
Just for giggles.


CUT TO:
1:38am BBT
Feed 1
Purple Room
Shelly, Kalia & a Lump

Kalia: I don't wanna shut the door, 'cause i don't want the to think we're talking about game, but...
Shelly: No that's fine.

Kalia gets up to shut the door.

Shelly:
Kalia: I feel like, I dunno. I was just in the DR talking and I was like.. I feel like the whole time, I never envisioned my game..

Shelly: Brendon and Rachel?
Kalia: Now they actually do hate me.
Shelly: They're frustrated.
Kalia: Of course. But it doesn't.. It feels like.. I don't wanna sit upstairs with Daniele all day. I don't wanna.. I don't wanna do that, but it feels like, when I come into a room, it's like..
Shelly: Yeah.
Kalia: You know how you feel that energy?
Shelly: Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about. I feel it. If someone like me comes in there and sits and talks, you know, you get the eye from everyone..
Kalia: I know they are aligned with her (Porsche), but 2 days ago we were whispering and talking in the bed abut her boyfriend.. But in these moments, which are the hardest, it's like, where's that friendship we we starting to build.
Shelly: Right.
Kalia: And I'm not saying you're my best friend in the world, but like, just an acquaintanceship.. I'm like, people gave her a bum wrap, and I'm getting to know her..
Shelly: Right
Kalia: And she's a really sweet girl..

Shelly: Sure. I think you can't lose sight that the grand majority of people in here are playing the game to win the money.
Kalia: Of course.
Shelly: They're not worried about makin' friendships or makin'
Kalia: They're worried about, will they..
Shelly: Make it to the end.
Kalia: Or will they have my vote.
Shelly: Sure. It got nasty 2, 3 days ago, and I don't think it's gonna go back.
Kalia: I don't think it is either.

This is ongoing.. If you'd like to watch from this point forward on flashback, go to 1:40am on feed 1. After Shelly does some successful digging into Kalia's financial background, there's an interesting discussion about race relations starting around 1:58am BBT...

CUT TO:
2:40am BBT
Candy Room
Feed 1
Jeff, Kalia, Porsche

Scary movie pillow talk... They all agree scary clowns are the worst... then at 2:43am they move on to Poltergeist.


Kalia: But you remember the whole thing with Poltergiest.. How the production itself was completely cursed?
***whenever I'm being spacey, friends tease me saying, "Run to the light, Carolann..."
Jeff: Yeah.
Kalia: And people died. I think the little girl died.
Jeff: Yeah, she died.
Kalia: That movie was super f'in scary.
Jeff: Dude, that movie was so f'in scary. When I was little, like when my tv would be staticky, I'd f'in sh*t my pants.

Scary movie talk goes on for quite a while... We rejoin them 30 minutes later at 3:14am...

Kalia: Silence of the Lambs just freaked me out.
Jeff: (in a shockingly good Anthony Hopkins) Hello, Clarice...
Porsche: I like the psychological scary ones.
Kalia: It feels like it just got darker in here.. Or was it Clarice.
Jeff: (in the voice) What is Clarice?
Kalia: hehehe
Porsche: You guys are ridiculous.
Kalia: hehehe
Jeff: Porsche's scared.
Porsche: Everyone's gonna have nightmares.
Jeff: (in the voice) Goodnight, Porsche
Porsche: Shut up, Jeff!
Jeff: (voice) Don't look in the drawer next to your bed..

They go on with the impressions for another minute, then..

Kalia: If they wanted to, they could scare the mess out of us...
Jeff: Dude, if they put a glowing face, I'd f*ckin'.. there'd be a cartoon hole right through the wall.

The Candy Room pillow talk goes on a while longer, but that's really it for tonight... Although, if toot humor is your thing, you'll want to flashback to 3:20am for that. ;)


And this concludes the Overnight Report! Happy Saturday, folks! We'll be on the lookout for wakeful, talkative HGs!






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn

I am so glad that the chair is working for you, nothing worse than a sore back. Glad they accepted the challenge, nothing's to good for our Goddess of the Dish. Checking the overnight report out now.

July 30, 2011 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger sissylm said...

Congrats, Caroline, on the no back pain! I know what a relief that is.
Oh.... and Good Morning.

July 30, 2011 at 5:56 AM  
Anonymous Susie L said...

Good painfree morning to you, Carolyn! I was not at all happy when Dani won HOH, but ok, let's deal! This should be the most interesting week of the season! She'll most likely be out next week. Thank you so much for all the blogging, I know how much I appreciate it! I can't get live feeds, and you are just as good!! Have a great weekend.

July 30, 2011 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and dishers!

Caro - so glad to hear you are experiencing no pain with your fabulous chair.

I'm in class all day again today. I will be checking in regularly.

Smooches!

July 30, 2011 at 6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goooood Mornin'! Can't wait to see what's in store for today. :)

July 30, 2011 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn!! That's amazing about your back... Congrats!! Even more of a testiment is that it's 3 wks on THIS season!!

I'm hoping for no change in nominations:)

Also I really wish they had a vegetable garden again...Oh the memories of Jeff watering the garden:)!

July 30, 2011 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good morning Carolyn :)
Happy 3 week anniversary!!! I am impressed for sure.Here's to another day of BB13 madness.
Thanks a million for the awsomeness of BBDish..didnt think it would grow to be the huge success it has become.
Congratulations!!
xoxoxoxo
Andrea :)

July 30, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, Lovely Caro! So happy to hear your back is feeling lovely too! :) Fab TOR, and again I must say the screencaps are awesome!

Good morning Gorgeous Genie!

Hellooooo fellow Dishers and Happy Saturday!

July 30, 2011 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good Saturday morning Carolyn and Dishers~

So nice to hear you're getting relief from that chair! I know what it's like to have a messed up back. How did you hurt your back so badly?

If an evicted house guest returns on Thursday, would he/she be brought in before the HOH so they could compete? I'm assuming America would vote on it and it would be Dom to come back and help Dani. Oh what a twist that would be!

July 30, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay so there's a twitpic of Dani holding her HOH letter going around on Twitter and it's from ED asking her WTH is she doing with her gameplay. Have we heard/seen her actual letter to confirm the photo I just saw wasn't photoshopped?

July 30, 2011 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Good Morning Carolyn! I am happy to hear that your back is better. Nothing worse than back pain. Our Queen Disher finally found the right throne!

July 30, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Congrats on the chair!! Ready to see whats in store for us today. I am really not liking Kahlia right now, she is driving me crazy! She is gonna go crazy if they get Dani out next week. Poor Lawon all he does is talk crap about him.

Where are my manners... Hello Genie and Dishers.. Hugs to everyone!!!

July 30, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay there are just too many fat jokes about Kahlia on Twitter! I don't get it, I think she looks great! She's FAR from obese!

Some people are just so mean! GRR

July 30, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

So I didn't like Dani on BB8, but I like her now! Here's hoping she wins POV and keeps the noms the SAME!!! Brendon's gotta go so I don't have to mute and fast forward thru his segments anymore!

July 30, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn sooo happy 4 u . Even 1 day without pain...Is a great day! Pain can and does drive u to the edge. Sounds dumb but knowing your back pain I will keep it in good thoughts and prayers. On the Game.. still think Dick set this up just to get dani in2 the game ! J & J love them and would like brenden 2 stop crying.lol

July 30, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning Everyone!!!

That's great to hear about your back! I have a several herniated, ruptured discs, pinched nerves etc.. So I know your pain :(

July 30, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning everyone,
I'm happy to hear that the chair is still working so well.

I'm ready for them to bring on the POV with a victory for any one but Rachel or Brendon.

July 30, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Definately can tell they're younger than me by their scariest movie being Poltergiest! Yeah it was scary but I was already a teenager and past the "sh*tting pants stage"

LOL

July 30, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm probably too late for this post but-does it look like Dicks Pix is missing from wall?

July 30, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Tonii said...

I would just like to say I am so happy you have been pain free. I have 3 herniated disks in my neck and 3 in my mid back. It do causes excruciating pain. The worse caused from sitting in front of the computer. I envy you (but extremely happy at the same time) and wish I was able to afford that chair that has seemed to help you so much. It makes me appreciate all you do for us even more. Thank you so much for all the hard work. Your updates really help as I am not able to sit for any length of time an watch the feeds. Maybe someday santa will bring me a laptop and I can lay in bed to watch them. /big hugs to you!!

July 30, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Tonii said...

opps sorry for double post. please delete one. to early and need more coffee. :)

July 30, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

Good morning Carolyn , Genie and my fellow dishers! Carolyn, I am soooo happy you are pain free...kudos to that new chair...see ya all later! Have a great day everyone!
~ love, Wen~

July 30, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Speaking of twitter attacks - there is a great deal of smack talk that Jeff isn't sleeping in the Asylum with Jordan. I guess none of them were there when Jeff said he was going to sleep in there. Then later he told Jordan he wasn't going to because Rachel had declared her intention to sleep next to Brendon. Jeff was right, that it would be very crowded if he slept in there. Plus, if Jeff asked Rachel to sleep in the ice cream room so he could sleep next to Jordan, wouldn't he then get bashed for bullying Rachel? I think this was a no-win situation for him.

July 30, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Good morning bbdishers! Carolyn, I am so happy about your back. I like what Good Times said about you - finding your throne. We are going to look into it. Do you think that they will give a bbdish discount? :P

July 30, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

@Anon- I just looked on Flash back and it does seem to be blacked out, but I'm not completely sure it wasn't the angle.

July 30, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Why do we have palm trees so early? Do you think it will be an early POV, so we have lots of time for drama?

July 30, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood morning, Everyone!! :)

Hi Curlerchick! :) Thank you!!!

Hi Sissylm ! :) Oh yeah!

Hi SusieL! :) Thank you very much!

Hi Boquida! :) Thank you!

Hi Taser Chick! :)

Hi MissLissa! :) Thank you! I know, right? Intense!

Hi Andrea! :) Thank you! :) xoxoxo

Hi JLuvs!! :) Thanks, honey! :)

Hi ToniToni! :) Thank you! I was location scouting for CSI Miami, and a lady ran a stop sign and plowed me.. passenger side..

JLuvs - You can see a close up on the pic in yesterday's overnight report. ;)

Hi GoodTimes! :) hehehe! Thank you very much!

Hi Edie!! :) Thank you! Hugs!


Hi Mogee! :) Thank you soooo much! :)

Hi MnM in IL! :) Thank you! :) It's definitely not fun... I hope yours are feelin' ok.

Hi Hey Miss! :) Thank you! :)


Hi Anon - Not that I've noticed.

Hi Tonii! :) Thank you sooo much! I'm sorry to hear about yours... They're starting to do promotions with me...

For now, I really recommend you and everyone go Like their facebook page... somebody's gonna win a free tempurpedic bed.

July 30, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood morning, Everyone!! :)


Hi NIkkiP! :) Thanks! :) hehe - I liked that too! I'll ask!!

Hi Wen! :) Thanks so much! :) Have a great day!


Tonii - n probs... ;)

July 30, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning carolyn

an every one else

ok who thinks Thursday when Brendon walks out that he could be walking right back in the house?

I heard the producers are trying to keep the vets in the house this would be a perfect plan if so.

July 30, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :0)

New Top Post!

July 30, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Tiffany! :)

July 30, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below