;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 1, 2011

BB13: PoV Ceremony Aftermath - Buckle Your Seat Belts!

The live feeds went to Trivia at 10:46 for a super early PoV ceremony. We'll be right here, to cover the results and their aftermath!

If you want to catch up on everything that has lead to this point, read The Overnight Report and The Morning Report.


Brendon Used the PoV on Rachel
Dani put Jordan up as the
Replacement Nominee
Brendon & Jordan are on the block

11:43 AM BBT
Kitchen
Lawon and Kalia
Kalia: I had a feeling... there's no way he's not taking her down.

Hallway
Jeff, Jordan and Shelly.
Shelly: I thought she would throw you up.
Jeff: I thought for sure she would put me up.
Shelly: Next week we need to get her. She will go over there as soon as possible (Rachel)

CUT TO
HoH
Kalia and Daniele are discussing about whether Rachel knew this would happen.


Daniele: I want to talk to Porsche. I want to make sure she isn't coming after me...This is perfect. This is what I wanted but I feel badly. I don't want to make people cry.
Kalia: They made their bed...
Daniele: I don't think she can win on Thursday.
Kalia: I don't think either. (She laughs) She will be a mess.
She goes on to boast about tormenting Rachel.
Daniele: I'm not afraid of Rachel in the game.

11:52 AM BBT
  • Jordan checks in on Brendon and Rachel. Brendon tells her she will be okay this week. She leaves shortly.
  • Daniele in the kitchen is asking Jeff if he knew Brendon was going to do that and reassures Jordan that she has the votes.
  • They are all talking about how shocked they were with Brendon taking Rachel off the block. Jordan says that Brendon told her that he was going to do it the whole time. Shelly gets angry, saying she can't trust anyone who say one thing and do another. (*Reality check Shelly... Like what you've been doing? Like what everyone is doing?)
  • Brendon and Rachel come out of the Asylum.
Carolyn here.. Hopping into the post!

12:00pm BBT
Feed 1
Kitchen area
Everyone


Jeff: So when'd you decide that?
Brendon: This morning.
Jeff: Threw a pretty good curveball for everybody.

Shelly: OK, so are you gonna get a sword handed to you for chivalry?
Brendon: I wish..

Shelly talks about someone watching from the stairs...

Shelly: (to Rachel) Hey! Turn that frown upside-down.
Brendon: Exactly. We've gotta bachelor party tonight.

12:08pm
Dani: (quietly to Jordan) If I thought there was any risk, I wouldn't have put you up...

12:11pm BBT
Feed 1

The camera's all over Dani, and you can see her wheels turning...


One more minute and Dani heads up to HoH. The camera follows her there, then flips to Jordan and Shelly in the Candy Room. Jordan skips out to the bathroom... Feed 1 follows...

12:15
Bathroom
Feed 1
Lawon: Damn, talk about read the expressions on my face. You could definitely read them today!
Jordan: No joke!

12:16pm BBT
Feed 1
HoH Bathroom
Dani

Dani's lotioning up in her bikini, hopeful the backyard will be open soon.

Meanwhile on feed 3, Jeff, Brendon, Rachel and Porsche are gathered in the kitchen, preparing and eating lunch... Brendon keeps humming something that's giving Skippy itchy finger syndrome.

12:20pm BBT
The backyard is open. Let the bikini & boardshort bash commence!


12:24pm
Feed 1
Adam goes in to exchange his mic, and Dani takes the opportunity to tell Lawon that Brendon and Rachel threw his name out for the ReNom, and his was the ONLY name.

Lawon: Love you baby.
Dani: Love you more.

12:27pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani & Kalia Sunbathing

Dani: Just keep reminding Shelly, I can't believe that they did this, knowing the whole time, just to lie to us... Just give her time. Wait til she comes to you.
BB: Kalia, please put on your microphone.
Carolyn: (reserves comment)



12:34pm BBT
Feed 1
Bathroom

Rachel's changing in the shower stall, while Jordan & Porsche chat with her.

Jordan: That was sweet. Jeff woulda done the same thing too.
Rachel: I wish he hadn't.
Jordan: Did you know?
Rachel: (didn't hear)
Jordan: It made for good tv.. everybody's faces were like..

12:36pm

Jordan & Porsche are chatting about bathing suits in the Candy Room. Kalia's teasing Dani about her Julie Interview on Thursday...

Dani: I hope Julie apologizes to me (for asking if she loves her dad in front of all the HGs)..
Kalia: She's wont.

Skippy fears the wife of the head of the network... Palms, briefly.

12:39pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Jeff & Adam

Adam: Bastards.. trying to save themselves. You don't think Dani's got a deal with them? I mean.. Dani can control Lawon and Kalia's votes.. I don't know where Shelly would be at with that... Cuz Shelly would be voting to keep Brendon.
Jeff: She better not.

12:43pm BBT
Kalia, Lawon & Dani

Kalia: She was like, they've been lying to me all week. I can't trust anybody in this house.

Porsche comes over. They compliment her dress.

12:46p
Feed 3
Chrome Room
Adam to Shelly: And you know she wont do well in HoH on Thursday.. Right after he goes... She'll be all shook up.


Feed Flips to the Candy Room, with Jordan and Jeff counting her votes... They walk and talk..

Jordan: You probably woulda done the same thing for me.
Jeff: I hope so, but saying and doing are 2 different things.
Jordan: Rachel and Porsche make me nervous.. She might be like, well I'm gonna go after Jeff and Jordan now.. If she's influenced.

12:51pm BBT
  • Jordan, Jeff & Kalia are in the pool. Kalia & Jordan are talking about the show "Daria"
  • Dani's just been called to the DR.
  • Brendon's eating, in the bathroom.
  • Rachel's cleaning.
12:55pm BBT
Pool with Jeff, Jordan and Kalia who does a mean dolphin impression...

12:56pm BBT
Chrome Room
Feed 1
Adam: He's something incredible, so be happy.. Hold on to him.
Rachel: Forever.
Adam: Forever.
Rachel: I can't even remember what I was saying now.

Rachel leaves, Shelly enters. Brendon passes through. Shelly's in cleaning mode. She leaves Adam without any game talk.

1pm - Alone, Adam's deep in thought, trying to figure it all out.

1:07pm BBT
Feed 1
Pool

Jeff has assumed the position..

Jeff playfully pokes Jordan with his foot, and she makes as if to bite it.


Happy chatter in the pool area... about the Salem With Trials.

1:13pm BBT

The backyard is full of HGs now.. This is the wide angle on 2, but Perv Cam is all over feed 1. ;)


1:30pm BBT
See?





CUT TO:
1:43pm BBT
Feed 1
Brendon & Rachel
Bathroom

Rachel: we need to talk later and figure out what you want me to do.

Brendon promises he wont leave without preparing her... Rachel ooh and aahs and asks why he's so perfect and chivalrous.



CUT TO:
2pm BBT
Feed 3
Shelly, Jordan & Jeff

Shelly: I told him already. I'm not voting to keep you. I understand intellectually why you did that, but game-wise, not at all.
Jeff: You told him straight out?
Shelly: Yeah.. I said, I'll miss ya. And I will, genuinely. he's a good kid. She's gonna go right back up.
Jordan: mm hmm
Shelly: We're gonna hear emotional yelling and screaming.. and she's gonna flip flop whereever.. She'll be up Daniele's you know what in a matter of seconds. So they can have 4..
Jordan: Lawon and Kalia are the deciding votes.
Shelly: Kalia will not vote for you (to be evicted). And she'll never put you up. Porsche really is skating now..
Jordan: I think she would team up with Kalia and Daniele.
Shelly: I think I'm gonna put her up.. It's pointless to have that emotional of a person in the game. Such a stupid move (Brendon).
Jordan: I think his logic was.. I think he thought that for sure against me, she'd go home, where he'd have a chance, but he doesn't care either way, cuz he'll just go do his research..
Shelly: When he did that, I almost puked, cuz I thought you'd (Jeff) be going up.
Jeff: Me too.

2:12pm BBT

After a dissertation on deer from Shelly...

Shelly: Us 4 are the only ones I 100% trust.
Jeff: No sh*t.

Jeff goes inside. Shelly remains. Porsche approaches in her bikini, and Shelly gives her a smile.

2:15pm BBT
Feed 3
Porsche: I need to look good for the show tonight.
Shelly: Got your routine down?
Porsche: I've got an idea..
Shelly: You look the best in the bikini..

2:18pm BBT
Feed 3

Brendon and Rachel have a snuggle and a few chaste kisses in the jacuzzi...

CUT TO:
2:22pm BBT
Feed 4
Jordan & Kalia

Jordan's trying to suss Kalia out on the votes... Kalia takes it further, speculating on whether Rachel knew the whole time that she'd be staying, and using the time to get in good with more HGs...

Kalia: Would you guys super-duper fight for HoH on Thursday?
Jordan: Well, I'm gonna play.. but if I win, you wont go up.

They're wondering if Rachel will be a wreck when Brendon leaves, or if she'll be hell-bent on winning for vengeance.

Kalia: I'm thinking she'll be a mess for maybe a week.. and if that's the case, we only have a week to get her out, or make some kind of truce.
Jordan: If I were them, I would've flopped some competitions, just to become less of a target... Who do you think Lawon would put up?
Kalia: Whoever Dani or I told him to.. Lawon really doesn't know anything about this game.

2:29pm cont'd
Jordan: Are you sure there's no other deals with them?
Kalia: Not that I know of.. But I told you, the one person I don't trust is Shelly.. But she's been really pressing Daniele for information this week...

2:35pm BBT
Kitchen
Dani, Kalia, Jeff...

Chatting about tanning, shades of blackness, being more fit since the 1st week when all the publicity pics were taken... etc..


I'm taking a Cuban Coffee break. See you back here in a new top post at 3:30pm BBT. Please mind the HGs. They tend to misbehave when I look away for a moment!

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







70 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Grendon said...
Brendon said he and Rachel were more suited to Survivor because they stick to their alliances and they vote out the weak players so the strong players can compete. Has he ever watched that show?

I've seen many an alliance crumble and many a lie be told. Every year they seem to target a couple of the strongest players before they go after the weak. I've seen so many blindsides I've felt like I had whiplash.

Besides, Brendon gave Rachel the one HOH he should have taken so she would have the food from her HOH basket. He didn't want her to suffer on her 2 week slop diet. How they hell-o is she gonna survive on a tablespoon of rice a day?

August 1, 2011 11:05

August 1, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I'm torn about who shud stay. The "enjoys a good train wreck part of me" would be glad to see Rachel stay. Who knows what she'll do without Brendan!

But the part of me that wants Kalia on the block ASAP wants Brendan to stay. First he dislikes Kalia as much as anybody. Second he's more focused than Rachel. While they both have said they'll go straight for Dani and Kalia, Rachel can change course at any time cause she's super flaky

August 1, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

*Waves Hello*
I had to reboot a couple of times to get rid of that funky feed 3. BUT the weather here is bad. Not sure why that would matter but...

All good now! Thanks Genie.

I think Brenden knows if he does not use the veto on his fiance (sorry just couldn't help it) his goose is cooked with her. He will never hear the end of that one. Sometimes ya just do what ya gotta do even though ya know it is not the best idea.

I will be happy to see him leave though. She will do better in the game if she can let things go and actually team up with Rach. Rach, Dani, Kalia, and Porche, hmmm... that should last about 10 seconds as an alliance. Too many egos there.

Hope you are ready for some heavy duty chronically today, cause I think things are gonna get crazy after the POV ceremony is done. Fireworks may put it mildly. LOL

Go team Jordo/Jeff and Shelly! Hey a girl can dream can she not?

August 1, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Afternoon all!

Can't wait to see what drama unfolds as a result of the POV Ceremony. I find the delusion of the HGs frustrating yet amusing, like a train wreck that you can't look away from.

It was nice to see everyone be able to socialize nicely last night. I thought the wedding dress preparation for the trashy wedding would be corny, but it was actually funny and cute.

I'm glad they were able to relax-relate-release.

August 1, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi Everyone! Can't wait for this meeting to end. Sorry, Genie!

{{{{{Shi Shi}}}}} Have been loving on my 'babies' so much since your baby post, they are getting cranky! Hope you are hanging in there. I don't want to feel what you are but know it's coming as the are 16 and 17.

August 1, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Grendon ~ I am so happy you do all my typing for me! LOL Thanks!

August 1, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Marlene said...

I'd love if both could stay Brendan and Rachel.I know they are not the nicest of people but they are fun to watch. (well not if you have to cover the life feeds probably lol) I am Dutch live in The Netherlands so I download the episodes a week and come here to read what is really happening in the house, not just what they show us. I am sure Brendan will pull Rachel of the block. Don't think Danielle will be rattled by that. More likely she will be pleased. :)

August 1, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Keren said...

oh my gosh! i'm on my break at work and I need to find out what brendon is going to do before its over!!! also, hello all... I usually never comment but I read the blog religiously. its fantastic and thank you thank you thank you for all the awesome updates! I'm pretty sure i would go into big brother withdrawl if I had to wait for the shows to find out what happens!

August 1, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

OMG ~ my feeds were frozen on trivia ~ they're BACK!

August 1, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

Brendon has done and said some stupid things in the past, but if does not use Veto on himself he is a moron.

2nd, Ive been thinking about this all weekend, Being Danielle is such a game player, I was shocked that she wasn't smart enough to let Kalia win HOH last week. Kalia pretty much would have put up Brendon and Rachel anyway and she still would have been able to play next week.

August 1, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hate kalia she is such a b word gaia can she get over her self she has secured her self to danis butt.

August 1, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

Jordan is the replacement, I just heard Kalia and Danielle talk about it in the HoH room

August 1, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

It must be Porche! Jordan looks too comfy, so it must not be her.

August 1, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Marci

Thank you. I love to analyze, criticize, poke fun at, love and love to hate the houseguests.

August 1, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

Adam talking to the camera about his favorite metal bands: He doesn't know yet, but he forgot my favorite new thrash metal band, Die Hard Till Death, http://www.diehardtilldeath.com
Check them out if you dare!

BTW, Hi all you lovely dishers!

August 1, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just realized my earlier post said "Grendon said..."

That's cuz I noticed you had a new top post so I just cut and pasted from one to the other before hitting send.

Just wanted to clear that up. Don't want anyone to think I have delusions of grandeur or that I have narcissistic personality disorder like Brendon.

August 1, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I now find Brendon a hair less detestable ... but just a hair. I think Rachel will do much better without him. There is no one to cry to. So much of what she does is an act and no one else gives a damn.

But mostly, I am so glad I won't have to listen to his nasty narcissism. I'll take Rachel's whining over that any day.

August 1, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Wow. Dani keps telling Jordan she is good, so does Shelly. Hopefully the pawn is safe! I just keep thinking how many times the pawn goes home.

August 1, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Lupo said...

disregard my last comment, I thought Porshe was the renom not Jordan, I jumped the gun lol.

August 1, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

Thanks for the fast update! So they were surprised but not to the affect brenchel wanted . Dani is a nice person to trust. NOT. She now has put 3 of her 4 former alliance members on the block only because the evicted her little newby friend. I really hope J and J will take revenge. (Or Rachel)

August 1, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Oh boy, I'm just now home from a 6 hour oncology appt/infusion and see Mr PHD wannabee will be going back to his lab. I guess tbey are mad Dani did not crumble to his "logically thinking" last night as to who to should be the replacement.

August 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Darn, was so hoping Dani would get rid of Lawon or Kahlia ... I would like either one gone at this point. But okay, Brendon will be voted out Thursday, because, who could evict America's Sweetheart?????

Okay, gotta get back to work ... will check back in a bit to see what kind of turmoil is going on in the house ...

BTW, Great TOR, TMR as always Ladies of the Dish!!!!

MWAH to my dish family!! If you are in pain, I pray for your relief, if you have lost someone, I pray for your comfort, if you have computer problems, you probably aren't reading this ...

Oh, it could go on ....

MWAH again!!

August 1, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Is anyone else smelling the beginning of a Jeff, Jordan, Shellie, Kahlia and Dani alliance?

August 1, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Carolyn!

Stocked up on ice?????????????

August 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So....wow I was sure brendan would take himself off . It would have made 4 some interesting talk. Love to slip away from the sic news of the debt deal. Thanks Carolyn your better then Calgon. lol

August 1, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I don't mean this in a mean way at all, but Dani looks good with meat on her bones!

August 1, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Dani looks older with that dark brown hair ... she also really fits the villian role, too ...

That is all ... Carry on ...

August 1, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya Caro!!! Hope your Monday is treating you nice! Better make sure you have ice hand for those fingers, cuz it's gonna be a long day!
Brendon seems mighty proud of his game play today. Not so sure it won't bite him in the butt tho. Rachel will be in the jury house next week...unless she wins HOH..Too many players are hell bent on winning it tho. I'm so happy they are catching on to Porsche now too. YAY!
Back to my house cleaning now!

August 1, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Man I love Shelly ~ she is such a mom! LOL

August 1, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Marci--OMG the photo of your kitties look the spitting image of the love of my life kitty, Prissy, that died last year at 23 years old!!! Just enjoy them as much as you can. I feel like an idiot with the tears springing up unexpectedly all the time but I miss Shi Shi so much. She was 8 years old and in perfect health. I just don't understand. But I'll eventually get another kitty..just can't right now. Thanks for thinking of me! Animal lovers are a special breed..very kind hearts.

August 1, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL ~ 'itchy finger syndrome'! I'm sure Brendon could cure that!!!

August 1, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL Grendon ~ would WE think that???

August 1, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn please hide K's microphone!!!!!

August 1, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok so heres my views today

I am glade rach will have a shot i hope she wins hoh an put kalia an lawon up, if they win then she will put dani up one of the three bad mouthers go.

I hope j/j stick with rach an shelly. I think porch could get to f6 if she keeps working well.

dani needs to lose kalia an lawon or have no shot

dani/rach/j/j/shell/porch that'ed be a nice f6

Id love love love some how in stead dom or casi coming back in bb has a twist with Brendon coming back even if for just a visit or something lol

I do not want to see dom or cassi come back there jsut a hater bad mouther side an i really want see dani lose kali an lawon an go back to good side.

August 1, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Gah! I'm at work and I so want to turn on the feeds!! BUt instead, I'm getting ready to do a drawing and give away a couple thousand dollars to some sales people. GAH! I can't participate in any of the good stuff today!

Brendon and Rachel on Survivor? That season would HAVE TO HAVE the Pipsqueak guy....whasisname....Russell.

August 1, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Happy Monday, Happy August to one and all! I have had enough of the feeds and catty Dani today. Will check back in with everyone later.

August 1, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Cool Shi Shi ~ have any pics of Prissy??? I know Torti's are basically mutts, but both have the same personalities = CRAZY! LOL And YES we are a special breed! Kinda prefer animals to humans. LOL

And I don't understand what went wrong with Shi Shi, but a lot can't handle the anesthesia. Still so sorry and sad. Have 11 ferals here that I am trying to tame so they can be loved. Not going to well..............

August 1, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hi to all you lovely Dishers out there in BB-fanatic-land!
And a gracious good afternoon to our two lovely ladies, Genie and Carolyn!
I have to say that I am not at all surprised at Brendan's removal of his lady-love from harm's way. He suffers from Sir Gallahad-itis where she's concerned. I would have been shocked had it gone the other way.
So, with luck Jordan's angels will be with her come Thursday and we will have a whole new game to play as the power changes hands once more.
I am a little sorry to see that it will be Brendan going home instead of Rachel, but only because I think the Jeff-Jordan-Brendan alliance had a chance of making some real head-way in this game. Rachel will continue to seek out her next BFF and will continue to be disappointed.

August 1, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Rockaby said...

Come on BB keep Jordan....please. Cant wait to see Brendan gone. no more tantrums from him and we all can see if his soon to be wife can really play the game.time will tell and there has to be a couple more twists to come.Maybe the return of Cassi....With the want to be doc gone the attacks against Cassi might be a good thing.come on BB bring Cassi back...please

August 1, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

Hi. I read sometimes that people think that dom or cassie will come back but Dom had an interview with digitalspy an UK reality site so he probably has gotten outside information so I cannot imagine they would really bring him back right?

August 1, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OMG-Brendon said there's more than one way to play this game!!!

Oh, that's right, there are 2 ways to play the game-his way and Rachel's way. For a minute there I thought he had actually seen the light.

August 1, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

every day kalia turns more and more into gnatalie.

she lasted long in one comp and now thinks she is invinceable.

as to the long run, i see dani only having kalia and lawon. and without dani not competing next hoh, i doubt those two can win. so we will see one of those three out the door.

i totally see shelly backing J&J, with porsche backing rachel who backs J&J.

Adam will be quiet and then who knows.

I think Dani made a mistake, but we will see

August 1, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I knew Rach was staying, she was to calm. Hope Rach gets next HOH. Not trusting Porsche. Porsche will put to much stuff in Rach mind and Rach will turn on J/J. Would love to see Shelly win HOH and get Dani out before Rach alians with Dani.

August 1, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I'm happy Brendon is going away, for two reasons: 1. I'm tired of hearing his narcissistic and misogynistic and delusional thoughts. 2. I'm excited to see how well Rachel does by herself. I like her when she isn't doing or saying what Brendon has told her to do or say.

August 1, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

@ Marlene; I was just reading your previous comments and noticed that you are in the Netherlands ... My son-in-law is Dutch as well (he immigrated to the US last year). He was telling me that BB originated in the Netherlands, but that they haven't (or didn't) switch things up with as many twists and turns as the US version. He believes that was the downfall of the original format ... same ol' season after season.
I'm curious to know if you agree with his opinion.

August 1, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Marci.. I do have some photos at home. I'll have to search them out and send you one. She was a very special kitty. She would lay on her back like a baby, look me in the eye and stroke my face with her little paw!! How can you not love that!

August 1, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Marlene..was it really Dom or an imposter? If it was that would squash the theory of him possibly coming back, wouldn't it!

August 1, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

Sorry I just have to know if it was my imagination or not. I haven't heard anyone comment on this, as of yet. Did anyone else hear Kalia talking to Lawon, with Dani sitting there in HOH ... when Kalia said "what I need from you(Lawon) this week is" .... who's HOH is this? Kalia was also the first one to pile up in the bed and cover up with the blanket. Seems to me she is just a little too comfortable up in HOH .... Isn't Dani the HOH, is she just seeing how far Kalia will go, or what?

August 1, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Marlene.. I just searched out the interview you were talking about with Dom and it sure doesn't sound as if he's coming back does it!

August 1, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@JohnnysJodi...no you are not delusional! I heard her say the same thing and almost choked! We think a lot of ourself, don't we. LOL

August 1, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Well, if Dom has already given interviews outside, that pretty much puts the kybosh on anyone coming back this season. I don't think they would pick and choose who might have a chance to return. In the past it's been "someone from the last 3 evicted HGs" for example. Maybe they'll sequester the first three jury members for a potential return, but doubtful it will be from the first of the evicted HGs. Or, maybe they will forego the double-eviction week this season. I think I read someone who posed that option in an early comment section, not long after ED left.

All in all, though, I would much prefer that those evicted actually stay evicted. It hasn't worked out all that well in the past (ala Kaysar)... just my opinion.

August 1, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Have to stick my head in..

ALL the HGs have given outside interviews. The difference is, they've all been written, which keeps the sequester option open.

Can you please give me the link for the Dominic interview you're talking about?

August 1, 2011 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope dom an cassi dont get come back. Maybe they have already started figuering hoh for rach, an rach gets pandors box or soemthign an brend comes back in lol

or maybe they already know production wants the vet to come back in so they tossed dom an cassi back to rl.

lol
im not mean i mean it.

I do want dani an kalia on block next week.
Im sick kalia

August 1, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

That's what I was thinking (regarding outside interviews). I couldn't find the Dom interview but did find one with Cassi. The questions were very generic, similar to the interviews with Julie when they left the house. And no information seems to have been given to Cassi, such as Shelly voting against the newbie alliance which I am sure is a topic that would have been discussed if the interview hadn't been restricted.

August 1, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

@ Shi Shi .... ty, I do believe that Dani might be creating herself a monster of sorts. I have also noticed that Dani tells her not to talk with people and she just can't help herself, since she is BFF's with Dani now. I can't wait to see what she does if she or Lawon don't win HOH this week ..
Hmmmm ..... I also remember Dani saying that if Jordan goes to the end, nobody will vote for her to win the money because she has won before .... Dani might be thinking of taking Jordan to the end, mainly for that reason ...

August 1, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Afternoon to Carolyn and all:) I'm not overly happy Rachel is still in...but curious how she will play without her man!

However I'm very very very much liking the "assume the position" pics of Jeff ;)

August 1, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

In regards to the last photo:

"Brendon promises he won't leave without preparing her."...

And preparing his nipple area to be as smooth as a babies bottom.

August 1, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hi Carolyn,
Here's the link ... and it's written,....

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s69/big-brother-usa/interviews/a332480/big-brother-13s-dominic-briones-interview.html

August 1, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Caro, Genie and fellow Dishers!

Checking in, and I must say again how much I LOVE the pool screencaps, always so lovely!

@Janice from previous post about fake boobs, LMAO! I breastfed my babies too and it definately changes them! But thankfully due to the rather large size of my boobies that they've held up pretty well after going thru 3 nursing babes :-)

For the rest of you, sorry for the TMI!!!

August 1, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

If our precious Pawn Jordo goes home over Brendon I will go bezerk Thursday nite!

August 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good afternoon bbdish family.
I don't even know what to say about Brendon using POV on Rachel. I just hope Jordan doesn't go home.
Yes, kalia is way to comfortable in hoh. She last for a while on one comp and she thinks she is HOH. Its like what Dick calls it on Dick At Night. "HoH Syndrome" Thanks Patti for telling me about that show! Love it!! I gonna try to get my daughter to show me how to do a video mail question on there. Hehe

August 1, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks :) - Yah - that interview definitely leaves the possibility of both sequester and return WIDE open.

August 1, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone! :)

:::brainmelt!:::

I'm shooting out for a cuban coffee infusion.

I'll be back and open a new top post at 3:30pm BBT. :)

Please mind the HGs!

August 1, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

Does Kalia ever stop talking? I am tired of "The Kalia Show"

August 1, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Good afternoon all....

I had read earlier in the season that the interview of Keith, and I assume others since, had to be approved by CBS. Questions had to be submitted prior to approval.

A question I have come up with is in regard the HGs if they are in fact sequestered. Do they allow them to interact? If not the last one out would have an advantage with knowledge the others dont posess. Bren would be aware of far more than Keith does, etc.

I disagree with much of what is being made regards Kalia. The main problem I have with her is her talking and eating. And most have a problem with at least one guest. So I dont feel I am being unreasonable. Fat is such a derogatory word. While I dont feel she is phat, I must admit she is overweight. The same I perceive about Porsche. If not, Jordan, Dani and Rachel are skinny. And skinny is the opposite of the phat terminology. I realize.

But I do know that each time I turn on the feeds and if Kalia is on one of the cams I avoid it, or turn the feeds off. And that is a perogative, not only I have but all others. If something upsets you, avoid it when possible. Not exactly rocket science.

It is just so frustrating, as has been the case in years past, when they put 4 cams on one or two scenes. Being aware it is not Superpass that governs this, I corresponded with Chelsia and discussed this. She acknowledged they are aware of different "criticisms" the feed subscribers have and are preparing a list to be presented to CBS and discussed with them. So if you have any criticisms email them to Superpass, without criticising them asking they pass them along to CBS.

August 1, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

What do you know, Rachel doesn't trust Porsche now? i think that's funny!

August 1, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies,

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello before I start reading...

Pam

August 1, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!

August 1, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pam!!! :) Welcome back!!!!

August 1, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Anonymous DaniDB said...

Here's my thoughts! If the HGs are looking at long term, they will evict Jordan. She will beat any of these HGs at the end. The jury will all vote for her to win because they all love her. If the Hgs are looking at short term, they will evict Brendon because he is winning comps and he helps Rachel.

August 1, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below