;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 1, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday! Happy August!

Today is PoV Ceremony day in the house, so you can expect quite a bit of drama on the live feeds! Will he or wont he??? The house believes Brendon will be using the PoV on himself. What do you believe? If he uses it on Rachel, how big will the eruption be? This house! These people! This game!

Before I get to TOR, I have 2 eBay Daily Deals to share with you. Ya know those delicious but crazily, overpriced Sensa Cloud 9 pens with the super cushy grips that retail for $50? They're a daily deal today- 8.99 for 2! :) They've also got a 6 DVD set of Classic Cartoons that retails for $40 on special today for $5 - 300 Classic Cartoons - $5!

Talk about 2 great opportunities to stock up on a nice little gift items!

If any of you can find me a Coffee I-V over there on eBay, I'd be so grateful.

OK.. On with the Overnight Report! Please check back at 6:30am BBT for the first sections and then refresh every 30 minutes or so for the rest...


10:58pm BBT
Feed 1
HoH Room
Dani & Kalia

Dani Confirms Jordan will be the ReNom.

Kalia: I also know how much Big Brother matters to her, so I do feel bad for her... and she's being really nice again.

Dani: Yeah, because the Veto hasn't been used and they're trying to keep them both here. That's why.
Kalia: Well..
Dani: Trust me. Trust me, Tomorrow, when I put Jordan up, it's gonna be a different story...

CUT TO:
11:18pm BBT
Feed 1
Porsche, Dani & Kalia
HoH

Kalia: I always wondered if Keith was a virgin.
***nope, that's Dom.
Dani: You always said that! I don't think so at alllll!
Kalia: I don't think he really was, but it was just like, every single girl he could possibly.. it was just like, down boy!
Porsche: No, but that was his whole game - to play the girls.
Kalia: No, but it was just badly done.

Porsche: Well, ya think?
Kalia: He was just so obvious about it. It was like, relax, homey.
Dani: I don't think he really had time to do it, so he just hit on every body.
Porsche: I think he just put out his feelers to see who would bite.
Dani: Yeah, but you were the only one he was askin' to crawl into bed with.
Porsche: I don't know.. He might have asked Cassi. We don't know this for sure.
Dani: Yeah, right.
Porsche: He said he liked curves.. He was obsessed with your ass...

This is ongoing and good-natured girl fun, if you'd like to catch it on flashback, go to Feed 1 at 11:18 pm. Clicking the pic will get you to the live feeds log in page and/or the 3 day free trial.


CUT TO:
11:19pm BBT
Feed 3
Jordan & Rachel
Have Not Room

Jordan's doing her best to make going home sound good to Rachel.

Jordan: I think people see you 2 together and they're just like.. cuz y'all are.. I mean, if y'all're butts are on the line, y'all win.. Like y'all are very good competitors. And I think people are scared of y'all.. but you never know. We wont know til tomorrow, and after tomorrow, we can go from there.. I think if it was Brendon, he would have a good chance of winning... but if it's you, I think you could win stuff, but people'll be goin' after you every week..

Rachel: I think so too.
Jordan: And I'm not saying me. I'm saying other people in this house.
Rachel: Yeah.
Jordan: I think every week.. and the longer he's here.. he can get prizes.. Like, y'all could even get like your honeymoon.
Rachel: I know...

Jordan: And if I did stay, and it came to it, I wouldn't care if he took one of my prizes, cuz I know y'all wanna go on a trip somewhere.
Rachel: Well, if uh...
Jordan: Well, but I don't know what's gonna happen. She could put somebody else up.
Rachel: If she did, will you guys vote to keep me here?
Jordan: mm hmm
Rachel: So that would be you and Brendon and Jeff. We just need one more vote.

Jordan: Maybe Shelly.. Maybe Adam.. I don't think she's gonna do that, though. I think she's gonna split the couples.
Rachel: You think she will? I think she wants to too.
Jordan: I think that's what's gonna happen. I don't know. I just have a feeling. She's not saying it, but I have a good feeling that's what's gonna happen.


CUT TO:
11:41pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani, Porsche & Kalia

All about their Piercings... Porsche says she had her trachea pierced. It's about as displaced as her shoulder. Something tells me no one played "where's your belly?" with her as a small child.

This is a funny flashback. Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page or the free trial if you need it.

Meanwhile, also at 11:41pm on feed 3, the guys are playing cornhole and chatting non-game in the backyard. Male bonding, as it were...

CUT TO:
12:08am BBT
Feed 3
Jordan & Rachel
Have Not Room

Jordan's amazed that Rachel can lay on her stomach. She hasn't been able to comfortably since she had her boobs done.

Jordan: If I'm at the beach, I'll dig a hole for myself so I can get sun on my back...

They move into a frank discussion about how much they dislike being recognized, especially at inopportune times..

...getting recognized looking like crap, dumb and rude questions fans ask, getting interrupted during dinner, how odd it is to be recognized, etc.. It's an interesting convo to eavesdrop on, if you wanna check it out in the flashback section of the live feeds.

CUT TO:
12:36am BBT
Feed 3/4
HoH Room
Dani & Porsche

Porsche tells Dani she would never put her up, and mentions that the one thing Dani's done that hurt her was in telling everyone about her relationship with Janelle. Dani offers a heartfelt apology for pulling the Janelle card on Porsche last week, and explains that she did it because she was grasping at straws to find a way for Dominic to stay.

Porsche looks pleased with the apology. If you'd like to watch this on flashback, please click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page or the free trial.


CUT TO:
12:53am BBT
Feed 3/4
Dani & Porsche, cont'd

Dani tells Porsche she lost respect for Brendon and Rachel when they intentionally toyed with Dominic... Dani also tells Porsche that when it was the 5 vets and her, Brendon and Rachel had planned to cut her before jury.

Dani: What really happened is Brendon and Rachel made a deal with Dom and I to final 4, and that they were gonna backdoor Jeff, and then they went back on that for whatever reason at the last minute, and told PT to throw the Veto, and that no matter what, if they remained on the block, Adam's going home, and he threw the Veto.. and it's like, just kidding, you're going home.
Porsche: Well, it's probably cuz Jeff started to find stuff out..
Dani: Because they told him!
Porsche: oh.

Dani: They flat out told him. And I always, always had their back in this game. That's where I went wrong.. not only working for myself, but pushing a huge target of a couple ahead too.
Porsche: That's exactly where I'm at right now. They had a chance to extend an olive branch to me, and make me feel like I was important in their little click.. And him not doing that... (not giving her the PoV)... I told him right after too. I was like, dude, I thought you would've given it to me, just to keep me safe too, and he was like, no, it was so you're not a target next week... I'm like, dude, if I make it to next week. It's one day at a time here. You had a chance to make sure of that, and you didn't. You got selfish. I know that you win vetoes. That's cool. But it's only gonna keep the 2 of you here.
Dani: Yeah. And what I told you.. had I not turned on them? Literally their plan was to get you out before jury. This week.
Porsche: Yeah?
Dani: I'm not lying. Literally, that was the plan from all of them. I know you're friends with all of them, but that's the game.
Porsche: I hear you.

Talk turns to the PoV Ceremony... which is why Porsche's up in HoH in the first place, trying to make sure she's not the ReNom. Dani lets her off the hook.

Dani: I have somebody in mind, but it's not you.

Daniele tells Porsche she would be happy to work with her in the game. They wrap it up shortly after, but not before Porsche has a chance to say she'd like to see Jeff go, because he won the $10,000. (***Really? In a game for 500k? Never ceases to amaze me.)


CUT TO:
2am BBT
Feed 1/2
Jeff, Jordan, Adam, Porsche

They're playing a version of 20 questions - "What Animal are You?" - which leads to some pretty classic Jeff/Jordan lines that will definitely make the cut, if BB can find the time in some episode to squeeze them in.
After several minutes of guessing on Jeff's Animal...

Porsche: Fish aren't mammals.
Jeff: They're not?!
Porsche: No.
Jeff: Oh, I was lying then.
Jordan: hehehe!
Adam: So it's a fish...
Jeff: What do you mean a fish isn't a mammal? A whale is a mammal!

And so on... It's a fun flashback to enjoy with your morning coffee. :0) Go to 2am BBT on feeds 1 and 2.

CUT TO:
2:23am BBT
Feed 3
Backyard
Adam

Adam goes outside for a smoke, and a one-on-one chat with the live feeds...
He takes a seat on the couch and starts...

Adam: Hey everybody, welcome to the... heavy metal elf show! On this episode of Heavy Metal Elf, we're gonna talk about bands I love. Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeath, Judas Priest... Anthrax, Machine Head, Volbeat... Great f*cking band. If you don't know them, get to know them. They f*cking rule.

***OK, I don't know them.. If you don't either, here's a couple links to them on itunes:



Adam: Lamb of God.. C'mon, ya gotta love the Lamb of God.. (lots more bands) If you don't know these bands. Learn em. Good stuff.

Adam goes on to list quite a few more bands... non- metal too.

Adam: Duran Duran.. and yes, back in the day, I even liked Culture Club (Karma Chameleon).

After a long pause, he comes out with one of my favorites...

Adam: Earth Wind and Fire.

Enjoy!


This concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Monday!!! As of 9am BBT, we've got palm trees... Wakey Wakey?? Look for a new top post, comin' right up as soon as they get talkie!






Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning fabulous Carolyn and all my other BB Buddies. I look forward to seeing if Brendon and Rachal were successful in getting Dani to change her mind. She sure did look contemplative in the tub after they left, didn't she.

Have a great day everyone.

August 1, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Morning Caro and Fellow Dishers! Busy Morning. I hope everyone has a great day! I just wanted to say hello.

I will check back later.

August 1, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Good morning to Carolyn & all!! Crazy how the game went from knocking newbies out... To now the vets taking eachother out!!

I'm curious what approach B/R will use to campaign against Jordan...won't work but you know they'll try!

August 1, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

""Porsche says she had her trachea pierced. It's about as displaced as her shoulder""

*cackles*

omg ROFL!!!

August 1, 2011 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

""Something tells me no one played "where's your belly?" with her as a small child.""

bwahahahahahaha

Morning Caro!!! I needed that! :D

August 1, 2011 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger RachRob said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Watching BBAD last night and seeing Brendon/Rachel make their plea to Dani, I actually found them to be making sense! I'm not sure if they've burned too many bridges with Dani to makes ammends though.

Also, if I were Dani and I did consider putting up Lawon as a replacement nom and then Brendon pulled his 'surprise' and took Rachel off of the block, I would be mad and completely go back on any deal I had made with them!

Just my thoughts! Happy Monday!

August 1, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger RachRob said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 1, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Porsche is so freaking ditzy.

August 1, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Whilst waiting for my Monday morning reports ... popping in to say ...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!

Good Morning Dish Family!!!

So hoping Brendon uses the POV on Rachel and Dani puts up Kahlia or Lawon ... I will take either option ... and then of course, here is to hoping Kahlia or Lawon go ... yes, I sometimes live in a fantasy world ...

Okay, off to finish reports and read TOR ...

August 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Idk if my post went thru, I got "conflicting" message, so in case it didn't, I told everyone Good Morning and Happy Monday! :)

August 1, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Morning Caro and fellow dishers, thanks for all you do!

Dani's choice

renom lawon and have the power ciuples aligned as before with her to the final 5; or

alienate the power couples and fight the remaining three with kalia as her allyand try to vget to the final 2.

tough decision, especially the way the game changes week to week.

i think i wolud reconcile with the power coules. I thionk the entire house next week except Kalia are going to be gunning for dani and Kalia.

woohoo

August 1, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey all, First carolyn, I have been a fan of your site for many years now...you are awesome,Second i am a real big racheal and brendon fan, more racheal, she reminds me a lot of my neice. I think that dani is making a real big mistake for taking her out this soon. shes making athis move prematurely...just fyi...jan, texas

August 1, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning everyone. I had to be away from the computer for a couple days but I was checking updates on my phone constantly.

I guess I would have to disagree with RachRob. When I heard Brendon's pitch to Dani I had a completely different opinion.

Brendon talked in his usual Brendon way which often sounds like he's saying something sensible and important. But the actual words tell a different story.

He sold himself and Rachel as being loyal, honest and sticking to their word. Less than a minute later he told Dani that if she had waited two weeks to come to them with the backdoor Jeff plan he would have done it. Didn't he make a deal with J&J, along with Dani to go to final 5? But now he says he would have been willing to BD Jeff while there were still newbies in the house.

He referred to Porsche as a lost puppy that Rachel takes care of. He didn't seem to have a problem with the option of her going home so that Rachel could stay. That's not breaking his word as they don't have an actual alliance. But it is kind of disloyal since Porsche has been one of the only people who is still on their side.

Then he went into the same old tired spiel about 'people who deserve to be there.' Who decides what makes someone deserving? Brendon isn't BB God. And who deserves the money? Someone with Cassi's family problems? someone who is raising a child? Or someone who plays a good enough game to make it to the final two spot?

Who does deserve to be in the house this year Brendon? Someone who never had the opportunity to experience this game before? Or someone who has been to this rodeo before and got crushed by the bull?

August 1, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger txpeacefrog said...

YES, the Porsche comment cracked me up too!!! I was wondering who else caught her diary room explanation of her "shoulder" aka to others as elbow :)

Good Morning All!!!! It's gonna be a steamy week here in TX!

August 1, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Had to add this. Another reason Brenchel need to go home:

The BB house is eating away at their brain cells. It's gotten to the point that they can't even remember each other's names. Someone please show them their driver's licenses so they know they are not both named 'Fiance'.

Also, Brendon walked around all night with a pink bandana tied around his head. For crimes against fashion, I vote to evict Brendon.

August 1, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good morning Carolyn and all. The whole Dom thing was really Dani's fault, and you have to look at it from both sides. B&R looked at it as if Dani was trying to break the alliance that was made (Final 5) first. Now she is playing the game personally and she is having a real big problem with that. I believe that is why she truly feels bad about sending one of them home, because deep in side, she is playing personally and she told herself she would not do that. She is definitely conflicted inside of her. I still think the better game move was to give the HOH to Kalia. Now she has to hope Kalia wins on Thursday against insurmountable odds. I also believe she hopes Brendon uses the POV on Rachel, because I think her plan is to realign with Rachel. Not sure how that will go down, but I guess time will tell.

August 1, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I don't know how girls with fake boobs can do anything without the fear of them popping, thank God I was born with big uns cuz I would just have to do without as opposed to having plastic titty balls implanted. I wouldn't be able to handle the anxiety, I'm too much of a clutz!

August 1, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers! I cant for the life of me understand Porsche! With Brenden and Rachel on the block, why in the world would she expect Brenden to let her win the veto???? Maybe its just me...lol. Well I am off to do alot of catching up. Have a great day.

August 1, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!! You crack me up! :)

Morning Everyone! :) Happy Monday!

LOL @JLuvs :)

August 1, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watching yesterday's show makes me completely disgusted at almost EVERYONE in the house except Kalia and Danielle.
Shelly called Kalia and Danielle classless - WTF?! That's the pot calling the kettle black, if I do say so myself.
Everyone was so mean and did not congratulate Dani or Kalia at all and Brenden had the nerve to talk about Kalia's muffin top?! I could say about a billion things that are ugly about Rachel, but I wouldn't because I'm not a freaking JERK.

I want Rachel and Brenden out of this game so badly, I can taste it.

And Jordan acting like such a victim, pouting and crying makes me want to vomit. I used to LOVE Jordan and Jeff. But they are playing this game as though they are more PRIVILEGED than the others. And their talk about money - just wanting that 10,000 dollars so bad and just wanting to get to jury together... blah blah blah. I'm sick of it. I want someone who LOVES the game and PLAYS the game and WANTS TO WIN the game to WIN.

Porche being Rachel and Brenden's lapdog also repulses me and at least Brenden, her master, recognizes it to everyone. Maybe it will get back to her and she'll grow some brains to pull away from them.

Shelly saying during the HOH comp, "I wanna keep the vets safe" makes me shake my head... can't wait until she's cast off by them. See ya!

August 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the Dishers! I am pretty nervous to see if either Jordan or Jeff goes up. I really wish Kalia would go home. Regardless of which side she is on, she drives me crazy. Thanks for all your fabulous work!

August 1, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I was Dani's biggest critic last week. I didn't like the backdoor Jeff plan. But more than the plan being good or bad, it came down to the timing and the execution. The time to make a power move like that was completely wrong, especially since Dani didn't have power. And the execution was terrible.

I do think that once the HOH came down to her and Kalia the smart move would have been to let Kalia have it. That part of her strategy was personal. She had something to prove.

But at this point, she would be crazy not to get rid of one of the vets. It's hard enough to trust people in the game when they haven't done anything against you. Once the trust is broken there really is no going back. It's true that Dani might be able to trust one or more of the vets on a week to week basis, but there would never be a real alliance again. As soon as push came to shove Dani would be targeted. The excuse or way to justify breaking their word would be, "Well you broke your word to us before so we aren't doing anything you didn't do."

I've seen Brenchel come up with ways to twist their words and justify doing things that were more personal than strategic. Besides, we've all heard all 4 of the vets say that even if they do make a deal with Dani this week they don't have to stick to it.

I like Jeff & Jordon. I don't like Brendon and Rachel. But regardless of my feelings, it would be crazy for Dani to not got rid of one of them.

And the one big thing that Brenchel fail to realize, even after playing the game twice---if you want to win you can't hold on to all the strongest competitors and hope to take them all out in the end. Brendon and/or Rachel should take it as a compliment that they are such strong competitors and walk out the door with dignity.

August 1, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Genie! hehe

August 1, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :) Yay! I'm all done with TOR! Now I get to say hi! :)


Hi ShiShi! :)
Hi Autumn! :)
Hi MissLissa! :)

Hi MnMinIL! :) hehehe! I couldn't resist!

Hi RachRob! :)
Hi JCo! :)
Hi Steph! :)

Hi JLuvs! :)

Hi LScott! :)

Hi Jan in Texas! :) Thanks so much! It's nice to see you here in the comment section!

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi TxPeaceFrog! :)
Hi HaveNaughty! :)

Hi Edie! :)
Hi Genie!! :) yayy!

Hi Lorsby! :)

Hi Dom'sMom! :)

August 1, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GaYTor... how is your nose bleed?? Hope it's ok.. I think you said you are going to the DR tomorrow good luck.

August 1, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Hello everyone on this Veto meeting day!

Gaytor~Dani needs your help! She asked Kahlia what's a great drag name? I figured you might have a few jewels tucked in your velvety pocket. (Flashback 7-31 two fivish a.m. Feed 1) Care to share?

Happy Veto Meeting! I hope Dani sticks to her guns and breaks up Brenchel once and for all!

August 1, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning Carolyn & BB Dishers!!

Maybe its afternoon; yep it is!!

Grendon I totally agree with your post about Brenchel and how they believe they are so deserving! I really have a problem with this season and bringing back so many previous players; seems so unfair to me to the Newbies. I thought the whole idea of Big Brother house was to watch how a houseful of STRANGERS react to each other and play to win a half a million dollars!

jluvs, I LOVE your post about plastic boobies!! I was NOT blessed with big ones; after nursing 3 kids mine are now flat and saggy but I would not take those plastic balls if someone gave me a pair on a silver platter! They LOOK so uncomfortable and unattractive to me! Just my opinion!

Janice/GA

August 1, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Lawon would be a great renom IMO.

August 1, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Is it just me or is Porsche crazy for being mad at Brendon for not giving her the POV?? WTH Why would she think he should do that?

August 1, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

YooHoo! :)

New Top Post!

:0)

August 1, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning all!

August 1, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Just_Linda said...

Good morning! Frequent reader, first time commenting.

I would just like to thank Carolyn and the great recappers here for this awesome site. I found it by reading a tweet and now it 's the place I go to first to see what the hamsters have been up to.

I would also like to say that it's sad and disappointing that the #BB13 feed on Twitter is filled with so much vitriolic hate and mostly insults and jokes about Kalia and her weight (which I may point out is significantly less than Adam, but he gets a pass because he's a man?). This cyber bully mentality is part of why teen suicide is so high right now.

Getting down off my soapbox now to drop some love to the PayPal donation.

Keep up the great work!

August 1, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below