;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 1, 2011

BB13: Monday Morning, Save or Be Saved?

Good Morning BB Dishers!
Happy Monday!

Today, we're expecting a lot of drama and machinations on the live feeds before and after the PoV Ceremony.

The questions on all of our minds are: Will Brendon use the Veto on himself or his fiance? Will Daniele's replacement nominee be Jordan which will ensure that Rachel or Brendon go home; or will she go with another choice keeping both of them in the game? Has Brendon gotten to her with his final attempt at dealing?
We'll find out in a few short hours!

To get up to speed, you must read up on the conversations from last night that have been masterfully transcribed and crafted in Carolyn's Overnight Report.

9:00 AM BBT
Wakey, Wakey House Guests! You have live feeders to entertain!

9: 10 AM BBT
They're UP!


Not much talk.  A picture tells 1000 words.
Feeds go to palms.

9:17 AM BBT
  • Brendon and Rachel have joined Shelly outside. They are talking about The Beach Boys which they played this morning. Shelly is making a foil swan. Talk turns to the ant competition.
  • Jordan, Lawon and Adam are in the bathroom.
  • Adam joins the backyard crew.
  • Lawon goes to the kitchen to rinse off his cup for a protein shake and peek outside.
  • Rachel asks if they ever had a house with all super-crazy competitors. Brendon says "All Stars". Shelly asks about various part house guests that Brendon and Rachel have met. Marcellus who they say is very nice and handsome. Ollie who is very nice too.  Talk turns to Love of Money. Then onto The Bachelor Pad.
  • Lawon takes his protein shake to the living room where he reads the Bible.
  • Talk in the backyard has turned to sleeping and dreams.
  • Adam goes inside to change his batteries
  • BB: Daniele! Daniele! Please change your batteries.
  • Talk in the backyard has turned to kids hurting themselves in accidents.
  • Daniele comes down 10 minutes later, changes her batteries and goes to the kitchen.
  • Shelly goes inside and Brendon tells Rachel, "So I went to the DR and I said whoever's going to be...." Palm treed....
9:52 AM BBT


Brendon: I don't know if Daniele is planting things in people's heads...
Rachel: I know Jordan will stay over me.
Brendon: We both agreed that if we got to this that I would do better if I stay... You don't have anything to go back to. You have to play a good social game. You can't be impetuous. You have to breathe and play smart. Otherwise you will turn into that girl from last summer. I think Jeff and Jordan are trying to keep themselves safe for this week. If he wins HoH, he will go after Daniele.
Rachel: Are you sure? I don't think Jeff respects me.
Brendon: You have a bad social game with all those outbursts...
Rachel: What about Porsche?
Brendon: I know you like Porsche but she might have gone upstairs and sold you out. You have to get out of the mentality of friends.... You want to believe everyone in the game and that's your problem. You have to think logically not by what they say... Porsche exaggerates and an exaggerator is as bad as a liar.... Daniele might want to work with you if I'm gone.
Rachel: I don't want to play with Daniele if she sends you home.
Brendon: You have to get over things like that. You might not have a choice. You have a better chance of working with Daniele.

Jordan and Shelly come out. They comment on Jordan wearing make-up. She says she thinks she's probably going up so she needs to be ready. Talk to turns to DR.


Rachel: She's going to do what's best for her.
Brendon: No she will do what she wants to do.... She can't see the forest for the trees.
Shelly: It will be me or Adam or Jeff or Jordan. She won't put up Kalia or Lawon.
Jordan: I think she will split the couples.
Rachel: If she puts you up against me, I will go home.
Jordan: You don't know that.
Rachel: Yes I do but it's okay!

Brendon briefly tells them what he told Daniele last night.


Brendon: She said that the house is dead without him (Dominic)
Shelly: It's dead for her. We had fun. She said she was bored last night.I told her to come out with us...
Jordan: I think she really liked him.
Shelly: She did but he entertained them... He never swam. Never sat by the pool... He's a very nice young man... Their entertainment was back in that room.
Jordan: She's just bored without him.
Shelly: But they sat in that room. They had to come out with the rest of us.

Brendon is called to DR. Rachel comes out to use the elliptical. The conversation turns to them being able to say that they lived in California. Rachel asks how she would say on a job application what she did these past couple of months. Shelly tells her to put down Big Brother Contestant and gives her some really good pointers.

10:15 AM BBT


All feeds on the backyard with Jordan, Brendon, Rachel and Lawon. General chit chat about family and childhood memories. Talk has turned to trying alcohol for the first time and underage drinking. Big Jeff joins the conversation.


Rachel: What would you do if you had a 16 year old daughter who wanted to drink.
Jeff: No way! I would go to the house party and get her. I would have a drink and then take her out of there. I would lock her in a cage.

10:31 AM BBT
  • Rachel, Jordan, Brendon and Porsche are getting ready and Shelly is straightening up in the bathroom.
  • The Elf is eating in the kitchen.
  • Jordan, Lawon and Adam go into the backyard. They are talking about sweet tea and eating habits.
  • Kalia has joined the primpers in the bathroom.
10:46 AM BBT
Trivia
 PoV Ceremony Under way!






Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning again. Do you think all the drama with the keys is over? Wonder how they will handle the return of one of the evicted guests? Pandora Box or what? Any ideas...Genie? Grendon?

August 1, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Was I first again!!! I can't believe it!

August 1, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I can't wait for AFTER the POV. Because when Danielle puts up Jordan to ensure that part of Brenchel goes home, there is going to be an explosion. Drama. You know it's coming.

August 1, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Good Afternoon everyone. Is anyone elses feed 3 wonky? Mine has Dom in it! Whats up with that? And Cassie. Lordy I just turned em all on. What is up with that? lol

August 1, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

That was soooo weird. I restarted the live feeds, now it has the fish tank on 3. That was crazy.

And it is restarted and still has the same feed on 3. Is it just me? I am seeing Dom and Cassie they are all in the purple room..... Help! tell me I am not crazy

August 1, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I think Brendon giving the POV to Porsche did seem logical to her.

Everyone knows that it is pretty much a done deal that Brendon or Rachel is going home. Brendon only has one POV and can only take one of them off the block. There was a risk of Porsche being the renom which also meant one less vote for whoever was still on the block.

She figured if she had the POV she could have taken off whichever one they decided was the best option, she would have been safe and been able to vote for whichever one was still on the block.

Normally I would agree that throwing the POV is stupid (are you listening Dom) but under the circumstances it may have been better. They left Porsche in danger. They are not obligated to keep her safe, but they knew she would have to make deals to save herself without the POV. Dani could have said you vote Brendon (or Rachel) out or you go up as the renom.

Shi Shi-I have no idea about the twist. I was sure someone would come back. If it's true that they don't bring them back after jury starts then they would have to do it this Thursday. Otherwise it seems like the last key was for nothing.

August 1, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im happier with Brenden leaving. I hope it happens where he pulls her off an then dani thinks she got rid him but. if he comes back in id be happy.

August 1, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

In TOR" Comments

Grendon said....."Then he went into the same old tired spiel about 'people who deserve to be there.' Who decides what makes someone deserving? Brendon isn't BB God."

Maybe Brendon has a new Skype friend... Allison Grodner. Just sayin'.

Shi Shi, haven't bleed since Saturday but making my appt for tomorrow right now.

I'll be back for a short time after I catch up and get yesterday's nail polish off. Can't have a different Dr. seeing my painted nails. Not a psych I am going to for med mgmt, although he's totally gay and I used to go to him years ago. He knows about my profession.

:o)

August 1, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good Morning Everyone!!

I think Brenden is screwing up Rachel's game from this point on by lying to everyone that he is using the POV on himself, when he has been saying otherwises since day one to Dani, Jeff, and Jordan. Personally, if I was in J/J's spot I would be pissed they were lying to them about it, showing they don't trust them with the info Rachel is staying, I don't think they will work them her from here on out.

August 1, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

Good afternoon Carolyn & Genie & all my Disher Friend's...I anticipate a pow wow after the pov ceremony...and alot of throwing under the bus!
@Shi Shi: how are ya doing?
Well I am definitely gonna be watching the feeds today, see ya all in the chats...
~~Wen~~

August 1, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

I just received the call. Our daughter is in labor for her second child our sixth grandchild! I really will be depending on everyone's posts. Have a great day !!
NikkiP44

August 1, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Dishers

I suspect when Brenchal's plan doesn't work and Dani isn't flustered and puts up Jordan that we will see some drama.

August 1, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Shi Shi! :) I don't have the slightest idea :)

Morning J.Co. :)

Morning Julie R! :) Close everything. Delete cookies and restart.

Morning Grendon: :)Protecting Jeff did them in... so I guess protecting anyone else didn't cross their minds...

Morning Tiffany! :)

Morning GaYToR! :)

Morning Elizabeth! :)Daniele wants Brendon gone so she will be delighted.

Morning Wen! :)

August 1, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Morning Genie!

I know Daniele will be thrilled! And so will I! lol

Ever since last since I have wanted to see Rachel's game without Brenden.

August 1, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good afternoon. Having desktop issues. PC won't turn on and waiting for hubby to get home so he can have a meltdown since it it his computer.


Fun times!

August 1, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Nikki! :) Congrats!!!!! :)

Morning CC! :)

Morning Michelle! :) ACK!

August 1, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning!! I'm on edge waiting for the pov....I can't believe Rachel and Brendon actually think Dani is so dumb to believe their spiel. It's ridonculous!
Their wedding is going to be cute tho and a good memory for them of Big Brother, that's one good thing for them.
Put some ice on those fingers, you're
gonna need it for all the tears and bad comments this afternoon!

August 1, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I think Brendan actually has a better chance of staying against Jordan than Rachel would have. A much better chance. He could at least attempt to get Adam and Shelly's votes without getting laughed at

Its petty on Brenchel's part thou. Its deception for the sake of deception. they dont really gain anything by it

August 1, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Marlene said...

Lol. Poor Michelle but you made me laugh. Glad I am single haha. ;)

August 1, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Kim! :) Indeed! :)

Morning Johnny! :) I don't know what Brendon hopes to achieve...

August 1, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

See, I'm away for a couple days and now I can't stop commenting.

The two couples seem to be considered as one in the same lately but I see major differences. I like the feeds because they give me a deeper insight into the character of people. Is someone lying for gameplay or lying to cause trouble. Is someone saying mean things out of anger, hurt feelings or evn boredom or are they talking crap because they are just mean. Is someone playing offense or defense.

I have seen J&J be guilty of bad behavior-especially when paranoid or threatened. Jeff is quick to anger and act a bully. But he's also quick to get over it, shake your hand and say 'good game'. Jordon does get whiny and distrustful. But she is also one of the first to offer compassion and a kind word. I think I could easily be friends with them.

B&R have entered both seasons with an us against them attitude. They are always the victims and everyone else is stupid, undeserving or mean. I don't hate Rachel as a person and could probably at least be friendly with her if not be friends. She has habits that annoy me, but so do people I love just as I'm sure I have habits that annoy others. I do not like Brendon. I don't like who he is, what he stands for or the way he talks to people or talks at people. I didn't like him last year, I like him less this year.

I also feel that people have made too much of Jeff saying that he wanted to make it to jury with Jordon. They love each other and do not get to spend much time together. I don't think there is even a small part of Jeff that does not want to win this game. Making it past jury week so they had more time together is not what Jeff was trying to win. It's just the one thing he did not want to lose.

August 1, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Marlene said...

I have been lurking here for a few years and on occasions I post. This was my first post of this season. now second. Must say I was liking that the 5 were doing so good and I am not happy that Danielle turned on her alliance and put them up. (I know I am in the minority)Not a big Dani fan and do not think she is playing a good game. She was just lucky to win HoH.

August 1, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good afternoon Genie and dish family :)
See ya on the feeds.

August 1, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Michelle in Indiana

My desktop won't work either. Since the laptop is mine, my hubby is not too happy.

It won't come out of sleep mode. Does anyone have any ideas? Remember me-technologically impaired.

August 1, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I think I heard Brendon said if they do this they will know who the other one can trust going forward - not sure how he sees that happening but then again I don't have a PhD

August 1, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Marlene! :) Welcome to the light! :)

Grendon - Do you have the Operating system on disk? Reboot with it in the drive. Hope you have your files backed up!

Morning Wendy! :)

August 1, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

trivia lets get er done!

August 1, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Brendan don't be a dummy, use the veto on yourself. The screen caps indicate Rachel is working him hard (constant snuggling) for the veto to be used on her. As a couple they are better off with him in because he has a better chance of winning the final money prize.
Rachel is too shallow and self centered to see this and Brendan, though he sees this is too smitten to act without emotion.

August 1, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thanks Genie-I'll check it out.

August 1, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good Veto Meeting Morning to you all~

I wonder if they had the meeting so early in the day because of all the fireworks and chaos that will ensue after the VM?

Let's get ready to rumble! Catch your breath Genie, coz I do believe we're in for a bumpy ride. Love it!

August 1, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Hey Genie Love!!!

so now Brendon is leaving?

sweet baby Jesus I can't keep up

August 1, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

and where the Hale did everyone in chat go!? lol

August 1, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Wen..I doing good thanks for asking!

@Grendon "I don't think there is even a small part of Jeff that does not want to win this game. Making it past jury week so they had more time together is not what Jeff was trying to win. It's just the one thing he did not want to lose." AMEN Sistur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 1, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Sodapop! :)

Hiya Mike! :)

Hiya Tonitoni! :)

Hiya MnM! :) It's still there. One is deleted another will rise ;)

Everyone! NEW TOP POST

PoV Ceremony Results

August 1, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below