;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Big Brother 13: Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! I hope you're having a great Tuesday!

If you've been away from the live feeds or you're just checking in to BBDish for the 1st time today, please have a look at GenieSea's marvelous and comprehensive Morning Report: Tuesday WakeUp, especially the very end where Porsche & Shelly strike a deal! You may also want to have gander at my Overnight Report.

12:37pm BBT

After quite a bit of the Shelly "I can help make your future happen" mind meld Genie covered in great detail in the previous post, Shelly and Porsche make a deal.

Porsche: Do you wanna make a deal for next week? Or for more?
Shelly: You're safe.

They shake hands.

Porsche: Ooh! My first handshake!
Shelly: And from me, it means something.

***Important Note: Kalia was listening outside the door.


12:45pm BBT
It's bikini hour! Stay tuned for pics! :0)


1pm BBT
Feed 1/2

Jeff: I feel like an alligator just coasting along the bottom of the pool.. and it's peaceful down there..
The HGs are realizing it's near the end of Adam's Elf Week. By request, he agrees to wear it for them once a week.. While the rest of the HGs are chatting in and around the pool...


Brendon and Rachel are laying on the couch, intertwined.

1:09pm BBT
Talk in the pool is about Entourage, movies, etc... I'm just taking pretty pictures.

1:18pm BBT
Feed 1
Talk has turned to food.. burgers.. bacon.. Perv Cam grows weary and picks his first target... Can you identify these legs?

1:30pm BBT

Around the house...

  • Brendon & Rachel have retired to the Have Not Room
  • Jeff & Jordan are inside fixing some lunch.
  • Shelly & Dani have a brief private conversation, during which Shelly says she's going for HoH, hardcore. Adam joins them, and he wants HoH for his 40th Birthday, which means this week, too. Dani reminds Shelly that if she waits til next week, she can have a picture of Josie on her 1st day of school.
1:34pm
Shelly heads inside, and Dani joins Lawon, Kalia and Porsche chatting in and around the pool. Topic: Dream Catchers... and Dani's next spot for a tattoo..

1:36pm BBT
Kitchen
Shelly, Jeff, Jordan
Feed 3

Shelly: Just so you know, I told Porsche I was on their side this morning, so she would give me information. You're totally safe with her.

Jordan: Who would Porsche put up?
Shelly: Lawon and Kalia. 100%.

Shelly says that getting Kalia and Lawon out is her mission. Adam enters... Jeff kids..

Jeff: I'm not sure I trust Adam..
Adam: What if I wear the elf costume?
Jeff: At least if I hear that jingle, it's a sense of security.

1:43pm BBT
Jeff & Jordan
Kitchen
Feed 3

Talking about how either Dani or Porsche now has deals with everyone...

Jeff: Is Porsche so stupid that she would cut a deal with Daniele when she (Porsche) was never the target anyway? Why would she do that? I don't understand.
Jordan: I dunno.



Everyone - I'm very sorry, but I'm having a computer issue that I thought i could wait a couple hours, but it just cant... I'll send word out on facebook and twitter when I'm back up and running. Hopefully very soon.

Until then, enjoy the feeds.






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger deeder76 said...

tricky!

August 2, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

hiya Caro!!! Is it hot enough for you?

August 2, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Jeff: i will make hamburgers for you
Shelly: No not now it will be good for dinner tonight.
Kahlia: I'm making Sheppard's Pie, I can make you a hamburger...
Shelly: Oh that sounds good too
Jeff: You mean you are REALLY gonna eat that stuff?

I thought it was funny!

August 2, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Good Afternoon Goddess of the Dish :)
What a morning ^.^

August 2, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good afternoon!

I think I am all caught up now.

Wonder what the night will bring??

August 2, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Afternoon Oh Goddess of the Dish! Listening to the live feeds whilst I eat my lunch ... oh, the beauty of having the live feeds on my phone ... yes ...interesting talk between Porsche and Shelly, especially the part where Porsche wouldn't say she wouldn't put Shelly up ... I thought Shelly was gonna flip a biscuit ... but that would not help her game ... oh, she has got game ... wonder how long before it bites her in the arse ...

Interesting today ...

August 2, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I have a hard time believing that a handshake from Shelly means anything...

August 2, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

O

M

G

I got got.

I've been commenting on the previous post and welcoming the newbies and EVERYTHING!! I'm such a GaYToR right now!!

August 2, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Carolyn, BB addicts

Totally confused. I saw that Shelly/ Porsche convo as soon as I turned on the feeds. Then watching the Dani/Porsche convo form last night Porsche was bashing Shelly. Unless that was just game and I missed something. If you know who Porsche is playing and not playing, please speak up. Head spinning.

August 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :)

Sorry for the delay - I
m having some computer issues, but i'm trying to plow through...

Hi Deeder! :)
Hi KScoot! :)
Hi Tarheel! :)
Hi Michelle! :)
Hi Steph! :
Hi JCo! :)
Hi Zany! :) --hehehe

August 2, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MIchigan Man! :)

August 2, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

um....well, how about this, they aren't MY legs.

August 2, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And I got got again. I'm giving up today. BUTT! (thee's always a butt.) I cry foul this time. Thee was no warning. There still isn't. Caro isn't playing fair today.

:o)

August 2, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn !
Hi Dishers!

Porsche & Shelly have my head spinning. I guess it's take the best deal that is out there 4 the moment. Which ever 1 works That's what will hopefully get them through to the end. Never have seen it work where someone makes deals all over the house and get to the end but stranger things have happened. This is big brother after all

August 2, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

The Zany One ... what I love about reading your comments is I always look at your picture, and it fits every time!!!!! Love it!

August 2, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OK. I'm moving this one. It went to TOR" by my own stupid and addled brain. I'm blaming it on the new med.

Good (my) morning Caro and all.

Looks like it's been a busy day so I have quite a bit of reading to catch up on.

I'm a happy camper today for so many reasons. Finally resolved an eBay issue with a favorite seller that has been going on since Feb. 3rd. I'm getting a replacement of my choice for something that was never shipped or was lost, I'm still not clear, but happy to get it resolved with something I like even better.

Now I have to step away from the eBay too. Now that we know we are getting our checks tomorrow..... GaYToR.. STOP THAT! This one is already mine and waiting for another bid to end in a few minutes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARINNA-Swarovski-ruby-Crystal-Starfish-WGP-Ring-size-8-/260826143559?pt=Gemstone_Rings&hash=item3cba731b47

I'll be back!

:o)

August 2, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Anonymous DaniDB said...

If Adam won HOH, who would he put up? Does anyone have a clue? I personally don't think he will even try so he can continue to float!

August 2, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I bet they aren't GaYToR's legs either.

August 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Wow, Shelly spilling all the beans ... of course ...

August 2, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Heh I love that picture. Thanks, Stephanie from the West Coast.

I wish we could make the Elf do the Hokey Pokey. That woudl make me laugh.

August 2, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone - I'm very sorry, but I'm having a computer issue that I thought i could wait a couple hours, but it just cant...

I'll send word out on facebook and twitter when I'm back up and running.

August 2, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone - I'm very sorry, but I'm having a computer issue that I thought i could wait a couple hours, but it just cant...

I'll send word out on facebook and twitter when I'm back up and running.

August 2, 2011 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

That's pretty cool that jeff wants to help kids in Cambodia go to culinary school! just hope he does it since he said it for the whole world to hear!

August 2, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Shelly's legs?

August 2, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi GaYToR

I got got too. Responding to you as a matter of fact.

I'm becoming completely confused. Having the feeds used to help clarify what was really happening in the game-side deals, alliances, lies and backstabbing. I can't keep up this year. If I leave for a cigarette I feel like everything has changed.

Right now I have 2 things I'm wondering about. First- At what point did Kalia start eavesdropping on Shelly and Porsche? Did she hear them say she is their main target? Why hasn't she grabbed Dani and pulled her up to HOH to tell her what she heard?

Second-I know Jeff doesn't like Kalia. I know he thinks she was part of the plan to back door him and he thinks she's a floater. It just seems like he really hates her more than anyone else and I'm not positive why. Is there something I missed? Is Jeff feeling all this anger because Kalia took Big Jeff's favorite red cup?

August 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi GaYTor.. Did you go to the DR today?

August 2, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Michigan Man...I'm not sure Porsche knows who Porsche is playing with! LOL

August 2, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

re: 1pm BBT
Feed 1/2

Jeff: I feel like an alligator just coasting along the bottom of the pool.. and it's peaceful down there..

May I state there is no correlation of Jeff to any of the alligator family. I speak for all gaytors. There is not now nor will there ever be alliance with alligaytors and Jeff.

Jeff is a croc... and you can guess the last two words I would put into that statement.

That's all.

:o)

August 2, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!

New Top Post!

August 2, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below