;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 6, 2011

HoH Summit: - Rachel & Kalia - & Aftermath

The following is an excerpt from the 2:30pm BBT exchange between Rachel & Kalia... I recommend you watch for yourself in the Flashback area of the Live Feeds.

2:30pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Rachel & Kalia
HoH

Rachel goes up to HoH and has a very frank, very calm discussion with Kalia... Rachel wants her to put someone on the block that will get voted out over her, and offers to keep her safe in exchange... since she'll be coming right back in Thursday night.

Rachel asks that she not put Adam up next to her, because she'll get voted out.

Rachel: I'm telling you, if there's an opportunity to come back in this house, I promise you, I'll be back. If you put the right person up against me, and I don't go out, then I wont be coming after you. This is a huge opportunity for you.. I will not come after you, and I bet Jeff and Jordan will not either. That's the thing about this game, you have to be ready for anything. You have the chance right now that you're HoH. You have the opportunity to change your fate in the game. If I come back in the house, I'll come back in guns blazing.
Kalia: I really don't have any idea what I'm gonna do.
Rachel: If I come back, I'm staying. You've seen me play this game. Me on your side could be a great advantage to you.

Talk turns to Daniele.. Kalia says she's playing her own game, doing what she wants to do, not what Daniele wants. They get back to the topic..

Rachel: Having another strong person on your side is only an advantage.. You wanna self-preserve.. I feel like you don't believe me.
Kalia: I actually do.. I'm thinking about it.
Rachel: I don't break deals. I haven't ever broken a deal. I fought so hard for Brendon. If I have someone new on my side, I'm gonna fight just as hard for them. I will not come after you if you keep me in this house.
Kalia: If I ask you straight up, are you gonna go after Daniele?
Rachel: Absolutely. But whether or not you agree to this, I'm still coming back. Julie said, whoever you send out has a chance to come back. I promise you, if it's acompetition, I'll win. If it's a pandora's box, someone will open it. You have this golden opportunity. You keep me in this house, I will work with you and help you. Also, you can talk to Jeff.. Yes, I'm coming after Daniele.. The difference is, the next time I win HoH, I don't owe you anything.

Rachel encourages Kalia to really weigh it out.

Rachel: That's another thing.. You keep me in this house, I'm 100% a target every week... There's 6 weeks left in this game. That's 6 weeks that you are not gonna be a target. Think about that. Yes, Daniele's gonnabe pissed off, but she's a big girl, she can win a PoV.. We're both big girls... You need to think about yourself.. I know you wanna protect her.. But you met a month ago.. I understand completely that you wanna keep yourself safe... What I'm offering you is a really great opportunity, and no one has to know. I wont tell anyone.

Kalia promises that she will give it thought.. Don't be too quick to laugh it off. Kalia's weighing her options and considering it.

2:50pm BBT - Rachel leaves the HoH Room.. And Kalia begins to mull it over out loud.

Kalia: I can't suddenly just jump alliances.. That's insane. I believe Rachel but...


Her thoughts go silent, then she starts counting...

Kalia: They're all gonna vote her out anyway. It doesn't matter what she does or says... She's basically saying that between Porsche and Adam, she can get one of them to keep her, and then it'll be tied... She probably still thinks she can get Porsche... ahhhhh.. Another wrench is thrown in my getalong...

Kalia consults her mother, via the picture...

Kalia: What do you think, mom Dukes? What should I doooo?


CUT TO:
2:57pm BBT
Feed 3/4
Backyard
Jordan & Rachel

Rachel fills Jordan in... well within earshot of Shelly on the couch.

CUT TO:
Feed 1/2
Candy Room
Kalia, Porsche & Daniele

Kalia and Dani wonder if Jeff might have a power, like the coup d'etat, because he's been called to the DR like 7 times today. Talk turns to Rachel. Kalia tells them about Rachel's conversation... honestly and without embellishment.

Daniele takes care of that part, suggesting that Rachel's intention is to get Porsche nominated.

Kalia: I think she thinks she can get your vote back.
Porsche: She can suck a dick.

They're trying to figure out how Rachel came up with Adam's name... They think either Shelly or Lawon leaked it to her.


CUT TO:
3:05pm BBT
Feed 1
Kalia & Shelly

Kalia: Did you by any chance mention to Rachel that I was thinking of putting up Adam?
Shelly: I haven't even seen her.. She came outside and was telling Jordan about her talk with you..
Kalia: She's trying to stay.
Shelly: She's playing you Kalia.


3:10pm BBT
Feeds 1/2 - Kalia returns to the Candy Room... to talk it over with Dani and Porsche...
Feeds 3/4 - Rachel & Jordan are tanning and talking.. Jeff comes over and says he'll go up and talk to Kalia..


3:14pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Kalia, Dani, Porsche, Adam

Adam comes into the Candy Room, and they ask him about the powers in the game... When Jeff had the Coup d'Etat, the house knew someone had a power, but not who. When Matt had the diamond pov, no one knew anything.

Their paranoia grows...

Talk returns to Kalia's intent to talk to Jeff and Jordan. Dani tells her to keep it game, not personal.

Porsche: There's so many reasons for her to go.
Dani: And there's none for her to stay..
Kalia: I said it's no secret that everyone wants you out... It just bothers me that when she was heading upstairs, Jordan told her to keep calm.. because that means I have no shot to get Jeff and Jordan.
Dani: Once she's gone, all there is is one person, and he's ehhh...
Kalia: You guys better win HoH Thursday.


Spark up your feeds folks!! It's Game on in the BB13 House! These HGs never stop!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

: ) love your posts!

August 6, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Rachel! we had such a good thing going. Don't ruin it by offering to protect kalia.

August 6, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Anon :) Thank you!

Hey Johnny! :) hehehehe!

August 6, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hey oh Goddess of the Dish ... Got the feeds on ... so much has been happening, so glad I can come here and catch up on what I miss!!!!

MWAH!!

August 6, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Johnny, kind of weird seeing your post re: Rachel ...

OMG ... Rachel apologizing to Ragan!!

August 6, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hi Carolyn!

First of all, just wanna say how awesome you and Genie Sea! You gals rocks!

Second, I may be biased but why would anyone trust Dani? I mean, yes, she's a competitor but look how dirty she's past allies (Nick, Dom, the vets...), just sayin'...

Third, can someone catch me up on how Adam as the possible renom get from Kalia and Dani all the way to Rachel?

Thanks and happy Saturday, peeps!
M

August 6, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

No rest for the wicked. I'm outta here until late late night.
MWAH Caro! Need ice?

:o)

August 6, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Steph :)

Happy Birthday!!!



Everyone -

I'm am just *exhausted* from this week.. Apologies... The feeds have been insane, and these HGs have just really taken it out of me. My night sleep has been reduced to a 3-4 hour nap.

I'm having a really early night. I'll see you in the morning with the overnight report.

Enjoy the feeds tonight! :0)

August 6, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MO! :) I was wondering that myself...

Hi GayTor!! :) I'm good on that, actually... and you've been seriously slacking in the Carolyn's 1st coffee Gaytor comment update division.

August 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I know Caro and mea culpa. The new med is taking some getting used to. It really knocks me out, but on the bright side for my well being I've been getting really good multiple hours of sleep. I'd forgotten what it's like to get more than 4 or 5 hours of sleep at a time... sorta like 4 or 5 men at a time. Those days are still long gone. As Genie says, 'le sigh'.

:o)

August 6, 2011 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Sunday night.....Cant wait..thks for the posts.pray

August 6, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

MoNYC I was thinking the same thing! If Kalia wants to make a big move that would be it! Not crazy about Rachel but she was right about Dani.....she's got no problem dump Kalia when the time comes.

August 6, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

From what I can gather, it seems like K or D told Shelly and Shelly told Jeff and/or Jordan and they told Rach. BB telephone works faster than some cellphone carriers, huh Caro? Haha.

August 6, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Dani just said they are locked down until 1Am because of a wedding on the lot or near by then palms...

August 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Hi guys...trying to catch up. Just got back from a wedding and met survivor cast member Crystal Cox. She was super nice and very tall. I was too chicken to ask for a picture.

August 6, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to give my thanks to you guys. You really are the best! Hope u get your needed zzzz's

August 6, 2011 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Kalia is so upset that JJ won't bow down to her. She actually thought they can still be friends or whatever. What is Porsche beef with Jeff. She always throws him under the bus. Hope Rach comes back in just to mess with D/K.

August 6, 2011 at 8:44 PM  
Anonymous bbme said...

Seems to me that Dani is already moving on to a new victim, Porsche. She used to be inseparable with Kalia up in HOH, but now it's Porsche's side that she won't leave. Kalia has served her worth and can't protect Dani next week so it's time to move on.
Use 'em and lose 'em.
I'm holding out hope that Kalia will open her eyes in time for POV ceremony.

August 6, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Checking in just for you Caro, my Goddess. I got home just in time to see last 30 minutes of BBBAD and couldn't find a BBDish Superpass Chat Room. *CRY*

Great show tonight for me $$$ wise. Now for our last Diva Brunch show in our contract since the bar we are performing at is ready to move onto Saints games. GEAUX SAINTS!!! Now we will be starting a "Diva Dinner and Show" night and I have already said, not on a Wednesday or Thursday for me until around Sept 15th. My ass belongs to you now unless it's a special show and I am very well paid for my appearance.

I don't understand people who don't watch Big Brother. I can't trust them.

At 1:50 AM BBT on Feeds 1 & 2 Jeff is still ranting about being put up and the vengeance he will be seeking. Of course we get Skippy Fast Fingers on the ball. I have a finger for Skippy. Guess which one.

He's pep talking Rachel. I have no idea if she's had a breakdown tonight but I've got one eye on the DVR of BBAD and one on BBLite. Another one here in comments and the last one is on the clock. I hav to get to sleep. Up late and needed to be up by 10 AM GaYToR Time.

I'm hearing voices of Rachel and Jordan talking about Rachel threatening the others that she may be going out but she will be coming right back in so keep it in mind.

I'm sure you will cover this thoroughly in The Overnight Report™ so I don't need to waste keystrokes spilling the beans before you get it up.

:o)

August 7, 2011 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

2:00 AM BBT Feed 1

Now we're on Kalia, Jeff, Daniele and Adam talking about and making food.

Feed 4, same BB Time Rachel staring into space outside. Lawon and Shelly, and Now Jeff are all outside. They're bouncing around all over the place and while I know it's happening I can't catch any game talk. Skippy Fast Fingers again.

What I can't understand is how the vets/HasBeens can walk around al cocky thinking they still have the power and the numbers. Either their math or my math is wrong. For once I think it's theirs.

I count 3 Vets/Hasbeens vs. 5 Newbs. II'm still putting Daniele as a Newbie since the Hasbeens have washed their hands of her and are out to get her. I'll look for better headcounts tomorrow when I get in about 4 PM GaYToR Time.

I'll be here for the Sunday Night Viewing Party in full party mode and attire. Clothing optional, right?

Until then..... *SPLAT*

Eggs Benedict Pie, flying right over your head and out of reach, sliding down the wall. MUHAHAHA!

:o)

August 7, 2011 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh, starting at Midnight BBT,everyone but Jeff, Jordan and I think, Rachel, are helping Adam celebrate his birthday which has just begun on BBT. The partiers are singing the only legal song and having a great time while the 'Bitter, Party of 3' are in the Have Not's Room, bitching, still thinking they can steamroll their way to the end.

Have I mentioned I'm already playing Thursday night in my head. The power of positive thinking and all... I see Dani winning her 2nd HoH. ;-)

G'night. MWAH!

:o)

August 7, 2011 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

3:20 AM BBT Feed 1 & 2 - This has been going on for a while now.

Adam, Jeff and Jordan.

Been going on for a while now. I guess Adam is really on that other side which I will be nice and not call it anything. They are counting votes with who would go up that could save Rachel. Porsche seems to be the topic of most bitterness.

Granted I haven't been listening closely but it sure sounds like he has crossed over. SAD

This is it for me for the night. Feeds are going off so I can sleep.

G'night Goddess, as you are probably already starting your day.

:o)

August 7, 2011 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HA! I was right. New comments have been published. Damn I'm good at this guessing game.

I'll see everyone about 4 PM GaYToR Central Time.

:o)

August 7, 2011 at 3:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good night, love :) Sleep tight!

Thank you!!!

August 7, 2011 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

as sick and wrong as it is, even with no alarm set and the intention to sleep in, i still woke up at 4am eastern (slightly before actually) to get going on the overnight...

August 7, 2011 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good morning Carolyn :) sorry you didn't get to sleep late. :(
Gaytor, great post! You are so funny and I can guess which finger u were giving skippy. Lol and so true... "I don't trust anyone who don't watch big brother"
Now I'm either off to get ready for church or take my doggie to the vet. Ugh, she has an upset stomach and throwing up. But only thing open today is emergency vet. Yikes! (Big money)
Hope everyone has a great day!

August 7, 2011 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone!! :)

I'm napping! Then off for a little Sunday Sanity in the way of a dear friend's kids' bday party. :) It'll be my 1st outing this season.

See you back here for the viewing party! :)

August 7, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone!! :)

I'm napping! Then off for a little Sunday Sanity in the way of a dear friend's kids' bday party. :) It'll be my 1st outing this season.

See you back here for the viewing party! :)

August 7, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger islandgirl said...

oh no Caro!! I sure hope that our Dish results are wrong. Cuz, I just voted, for Dom and it says that Brendan is in the lead. Ughhhh! I HOPE not. As much as I LOVE, ADORE, CHERISH AND ALWAYS SUPPORT DISH, i just hope that we are wrong about this particular issue! WE NEED TO BRING DOM back....at least, thats my opinion! Hmmm......

August 7, 2011 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below