;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Big Brother 15: No Immediate Target on the BB15MVP

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy HG Reveal Day!

Although Julie Chen originally said 9am in an interview, she didn't specify 9am where, and I believe the reveal will actually happen around 12pm BBT/ 3pm Eastern.  Needless to say, I'll definitely have all my eyes (I grow 2 extra pairs during BB season, ya know) and fingers at the ready well before then.  So you can expect to see the ALL the HGs and their bios right here as soon as they become available.

CBS Interactive Inc.6 days left til Big Brother 15 means there's only 5 days left on the 23.99 Special for the Live Feeds.  It's such a great deal this season, and it covers you from now all the way thru 1 month after the Big Brother 15 finale! :-) 

If you've signed up for the feeds via the links here on BBDish, and you're looking for the #BBDishLucky15  Tweet of the Day, here's the one you want to Retweet for Thursday, June 20th.   Tonight at 7pm eastern, yet another Disher is going to be reimbursed by us, thereby making their BB Live Feeds FREE! :-) Actually, if that tweet passes 100 legit RTs, we're gonna have 3 winners tonight!

While we wait, we have another new interview with Julie, this time with a CBS affiliate in Connecticut.  In this one, she lets another piece of information drop, and it's key, since many people were concerned about the MVP putting a target on the MVP's back... 
"The MVP has special powers that I cannot reveal to you, but I can tell you this: The MVP does NOT have to let the other houseguests know that he or she got voted the MVP. "
Julie goes on to explain how the person we choose each week will be called into the Diary Room and told, "Hey, guess what!  America voted you MVP!  And as MVP, you have such and such powers."  Further, she says, "We're gonna reveal the special powers on premiere night, but if I were you, I would go out into the house and not reveal, because... you're gonna have to do some dirty work as MVP."

Oh! Hmm. Dirty work?  It's starting to sound like a re-branding of America's Player.  Just me? I really hope it comes with an invisible immunity necklace.


Happy 6 days til Big Brother 15!!  See you back here as soon as I can post the HGs pics, bios and videos!






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

EXCITING!! Cannot wait!!!

June 20, 2013 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

This is all so exciting! I cannot wait!

June 20, 2013 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger JayV said...

Still processing, but I definitely hope immunity comes into play. If they let America interfere, let us REALLY interfere in the game outcome.

June 20, 2013 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Good morning all! Excited and frustrated because I can't see yesterday's video on my Android cellphone as well as can't get the signin screen. Adobe pulled their Android version of Flash. Anyone else having this problem or know a fix?
Have a great day and pray for no hurricanes during BB15 so Carolyn doesn't have to evacuate!!

June 20, 2013 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Terraific said...

I'm so excited for this season and to spend another summer with the Dish! WooHOOOOO!

June 20, 2013 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger starfishsky said...

Just signed up for the early bird.

Let the fun begin....

June 20, 2013 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Wow Carolyn this MVP twist sounds very interesting and it does sound similar to America's Player!
Looking forward to bios and pics of house guests later today!

June 20, 2013 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait for tomorrow :) I am so hoping to have the live feed then after all its all I asked for this year for my birthday :)

June 20, 2013 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I am VERY hopeful for BB15 -- the hints sound like it'll be a great season. And I'm probably in the minority, but I'd love to see some houseguests that are related to previous people I liked or some from Amazing Race/Survivor. As long as they've never played BB before, I'm delighted. I'm also really hoping for a broad mix of ages to spice up conversations and conflict. While I loved BBCAN, it had the feeling of a dating game.

Can NOT wait to learn all about the new house guests. CBS hurry!

June 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Kailakutie said...

Personally, I think it sounds allot like americas player; sad thing is that eric was the only good one.

June 20, 2013 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone ...can't wait!

June 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone ...can't wait!

June 20, 2013 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm having trouble signing in with my Google account today so will try again.
Today was the day my new DVR box finally showed next Wednesday so the Best ever summer entertainment has been set as a series. I will try to watch live but you just never know so at least I can watch it whenever.
Now if only my Android tablet would play the feeds.My laptop plays them but the tatablet goes to a black screen. Biggest problem with having to rely on the laptop is I don't have a power supply out by the pool. (;-(

June 20, 2013 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi again Carolyn I just 'hit the tip jar'. Let me know if it didn't go thru.

June 20, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Kathy!! :)

Good Morning, JayV!! :)

Good morning, NikkiP! :) Thank You Very Much!!

Good morning, Terraific!! :) Me Too!!

Good morning, Starfishsky! :) WooHoo! Thank you!

Good morning, Janice! :) Thanks!

Good morning, Karen! :) Fingers Crossed!

Good morning, LindaJoy! :) I agree!

Good morning, ShiShi!! :) THank you so much!! xxoo!

Good morning, Lynne! :) It worked!! :)

June 20, 2013 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

((((((Carolyn))))) I have been getting so much work done in the office, because I know come Wednesday, I won't have much time for work!! I have missed you, this blog, Big Brother, and all the great people on your blog. I'm so looking forward to an exciting summer together!!!!

June 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I just joined in this coolest BB website! YAY!! Nice to meet you all!! I'm a huge Deaf BB fan! Yes, I'm real Deaf!! If any of you knows american sign language or you are deaf then let me know cuz I'd love to hear from any of you!!


Can't wait to see hg pics!!! Very soon!! Whoo!! Let's do happy dance!! YAY!!

June 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!!

Come on up! There's a New Top Post!!

June 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Tray said...

OMG I am in CT and Scott Haney is one of my favorite people! Can't believe I missed this live! Damn.

June 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below