;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oh, Howard!

During all the fun with The Overnight Report last night, I missed a rather revealing moment... Just wanted to make sure you didn't. ;-)

July 16th ~ Camera 2 ~ 2:29am
Click the pic to get to the feeds

It's ok to look.. twice, three times, even.. but not at work.

Lions and tigers and bears.. Oh my!







♦Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Omg, Carolyn, you tease!! I am at work!!!! 6.5 hours to go before I can view this!!! LOL

July 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Mayday!! Mayday!! Desperately needing help with flashback on my phone!!! Help!! SOS!! Dr. Bombay, EMERGENCY come right away!!

July 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

July 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Wowsers!!! Thanks for the wake up this morning Caro! Lol. Whew. I might need to rewind that over and over. Please, HGs, don't ever, ever, ever evict Howard! :)

July 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Wowsers!!! Thanks for the wake up this morning Caro! Lol. Whew. I might need to rewind that over and over. Please, HGs, don't ever, ever, ever evict Howard! :)

July 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Sara K. said...

Flashback doesn't work on my phone, I have an android. I'll have to wait until after work too :-(

July 16, 2013 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lucky13

I have a Samsung Galaxy. I don't use it for the feeds much because the reception is so bad but I did try to see if I could flashback. I don't see any way to do it, but I am technologically impaired so it may be possible. My friend has a kindle and she can't use the flashback function.

July 16, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

no fair to us no feeds people!!

July 16, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just wanted to comment on something. (Don't I always?)

I am very skeptical of Spencer's claims of bedding 46 women, (unless there was an exchange of money that took place.) But even if it is true, isn't keeping a written list a very juvenile thing to do? That's something high school boys do. Maybe Spencer comes from such a small town he has to keep track so he doesn't accidentally hook up with someone he has already disappointed, I mean-hooked up with.

July 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH Howard is correct! I had to look a couple of times!

Told my boss about it, he said pull it up, I want to SEE! LOL

July 16, 2013 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Thanks Grendon. I'm still trying to find out. Meanwhile, I have a 4 hour countdown going on before I can get settled in front of my laptop!

July 16, 2013 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Pally <~ guilty of peeping...

several times LOL
G'morning!

July 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Lucky13...I watch on my iPad and Samsung Galaxy and I can't flashback either. I don't think that option is available on that type of device.

July 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

WOW!!!!

July 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Keep watching after Howard.

Poor GinaMarie...that girl has a problem. Nick needs to stay far, far away from that girl! He should not give her any encouragement or he'll never get rid of her.

July 16, 2013 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe :0)



Gooood Morning!

How's that for an eyefull?! ;-)

July 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

I don't mean to hijack this thread but what does HN mean over a few heads?? I've been on vacation and I am trying to catch up AND wowee Howard!!! Lol

July 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Sara, the first time you watch it you'll say "waaaa wait that was too quick"
The second time you watch it you'll say, "oooMGeee but I need another look to make sure I saw what I saw.."
The third time you watch it you'll say, "wooohooo...omg should I admit to the Dish I watched it three times?"
The fourth time you watch it you'll justify why you need to watch it a few more times and agree with yourself that you'll tell NO ONE how many times you really watched it! hehe

July 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LOL, Pally! :0)


HN = Have Not

July 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you... I am at work but it didn't matter. we have all truly been blessed with Howard's presence in the house this summer.

July 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) It's wakey wakey time!! :)

New Top Post

:-)

July 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

Haven't commented here in a LONGGGGGGGG time! But-OH HOWARD! I love this man!!

July 16, 2013 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Welcome home, Moni! :)

July 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

"Lions and Tigers and Bears . ." and Horses, Oy Vey.

July 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

For all you no feeds people/I only have my phone/I'm at work folks?

CHECK TWITTER!!! Somebody in your BB15 Timeline is bound to have a screenshot.

Oh. My. AWESOMENESS. There literally are no words.

July 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Ms Janet said...

Aaaaaaand...now I'm signing up for the live feeds...

July 16, 2013 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Ummmm wow!! Thank you for that timestamp Caro!! Its great to be back to a feed view! Though I cannot stand to listen to the girls this summer!

July 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger RMBlive said...

Holy fire hose batman, I mean nice job Howard's parents. My goodness my.

July 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Honeywoodu said...

Not fair I work like 60 hours a week between my two jobs dont have time for live feeds. Anyone know where I can get a look at Howard? LOL

July 16, 2013 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

▼