;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Tuesday!  Monday late night was prank night on the BB15 live feeds.  Target #1: Ginamarie.    Read, flashback and enjoy! :-)


11:57pm
Cam 1/2
As we join Ginamarie and Kaitlin on the Hammock, they're surprisingly talking about Aaryn and how much they're not trusting her now..


Kaitlin: The position they put me in today, I would never have put anyone in.  I'm a f'in better person than all of them.  You are the only person who would've left the nominations the same.  And Jeremy would've won the next HoH, because it's gonna be an endurance challenge.
Ginamarie: Let Candice go next please.
Kaitlin: Candice wont, but Howard will.
GInamarie: She's not a target.
Kaitlin: She is a target.  Either she goes this week, or in the next 2.  She's like, you're gonna be going up as a pawn every week.  You're not on anyone's radar.  I asked. You could go up as a pawn though.
Ginamarie: My friend said, don't win HoH unless you have to, cuz then you put a target on your back. And he was in this game (Alex BB9)
Kaitlin: I was supposed to go up as MVP.. Andy said he had to fight tooth and nail for me not to go up.
GM: Don't put 100% in him, though.  I like him.  He's a cool kid.
Kaitlin: He's bawled to me numerous times.
GM: Me too.

12:05am - Aaryn joins them.

Aaryn: Omigosh.. I literally was just trying to have a nice conversation with Helen, and she had to point out that I'm in a huge hole.  And putting the blame for everything negative that's happened in this house on me.
Kaitlin: Every single girl puts it on you, because they're kissing Elissa's asshole.
Ginamarie: If we'd gotten her out the first week, it wouldn't have been this week.
Aaryn: Every girl in the house that's attractive, she hates.
Kaitlin: Today, she grabbed my face and she was like, everyone is away from their loved ones, and now you can. 
Ginamarie: She's like, Nick's your boyfriend, right?
Kaitlin/Aaryn: She's just saying that to make fun of you, to your face.

12:12am
Aaryn: Did McCrae and Amanda promise you safety?
Kaitlin: They haven't promised me anything. Dude, they are milking this situation between him and I right now. This is gonna be a huge f'in week for tv.. for CBS. 
**Check your ego, sweetheart.
Kaitlin: It almost makes me feel that it was rigged.
Aaryn: Rigged that you won?
Ginamarie: Notice how none of us were allowed to watch.
Aaryn: Well, I did think it was real weird that Candice beat me.
Ginamarie: Dude, I kicked f'in ass.  I'm not gonna lie.  I wasn't even out of breath.  Dude, I was in and out in 2 minutes, I'm not gonna lie.
Kaitlin: So don't be so down on yourself.
Aaryn: Why would they do that?
Kaitlin: I don't know.. but it makes great television that I won... backdoored my own showmance.

Aaryn: They're sitting over there listening..


12:17am
Cam 3
Amanda, McCrae, Andy

Amanda: The cool thing is that Howard is campaigning..
Andy: Even if everyone else flips, the 5 of us will stay solid.  I told Spencer.. You will not make jury.  And he's so full of shit.. "I just have no idea why Howard voted like that."  And I'm like, yes you did.. You were trying to frame Jessie.  You did that very strategically.
McCrae: He's like, I'm so loyal.. I went down with the sinking ship, and I an be that loyal to you guys.

Andy: Like, when did you know you didn't wanna do it?
Mc: The whole time.  Once Jessie got into action, I was like, ok, this might actually work..

Amanda: You lied to me for 2 weeks.  Were you conflicted about it?
Mc: Hell yeah. I'm so happy it turned out the way it did.  Perfect time to flip.
Amanda: I could've been gone next week.
Mc: This week.
Amanda: That would've been so bad.
Mc: That's why I flipped.
Amanda: I would've been so pissed.  I literally would've never spoken to you again.

Andy: Like in a couple weeks, if you flipped and voted me out, I would be heartbroken.
Amanda: Never happen.

Amanda: We need to keep someone in the house a little while, so we're not targets.. Like we could almost get rid of Jessie before Candice..   I can't wait til we get Howard out of here.. and then Spencer..
Andy: Me too.  Spencer, even today, wouldn't admit they framed Jessie.  I still don't get it.. Why did Spencer tell Candice at the last minute to vote for Elissa?
Mc: So they could blame it on her.. and she'd flip.
Amanda: Like today.

Andy: Part of me wants like Kaitlin to get HoH..
Amanda: Me too.
McCrae: Me too.
Andy: Cuz she hates Candice, Jessie and Howard.
McCrae: And if it is a girls endurance, she has a really good chance.
**Endurance Comp for this coming HoH has been buzzing around the house for the past 24 hours.. I hope they're right!☺ I ♥ Endurance on the live feeds!

TimeCheck-- 12:29

Aaryn joins the cockpit crew... Almost.. She's eating something and realizes they're on slop, so she goes.

Andy: Who do you think Aaryn would put up if she got HoH?
Amanda: Candice and Howard.
Andy: hehe.. For her portrayal, that's just ridiculous.
McCrae: Heh.. I thought about that too.

Amanda: I want that chicken parm so bad.
Mc: Don't think about it.

Amanda: I feel like we're fine now..
Andy: The day of Nick's eviction was so stressful.
Mc: Everyone played their cards to a tee.
Andy: ..and kept raising Howard and Spencer's suspicions..
Mc: They thought I was still going with them.  And then they were probably really worried when Spencer came to me.. I was like, I'm voting for Nick to stay, but you guys should probably go with the rest of the house.
Amanda: What a stupid name. I never say it right when I'm asked about it.
Andy: I'm never asked about it.  I don't think I'm edited into this show... I hope America knows I'm playing a strategic game. I just don't want people to think that I'm just this funny gay guy who doesn't do anything.

Talk turns to new alliances..

Andy: Let's just call the alliance "Everyone but Aaryn, Kaitlin and Ginamarie"
Amanda: Hahahaha!

Andy: Oh my God.. I better warn Spencer that he's on Ginamarie's radar.
Amanda: haha
Mc: Judd today asked her if everyone but her got penalty noms and Helen was HoH, who would she vote out?  And she said Judd.
Andy: I love how she blames Judd for everything.
Mc: She's kinda right.

Mc: My stupid move about telling people I was MVP this week.
Andy: Spencer still doesn't know.
Mc: I told Spencer that I was.. and Howard..
Amanda: After this vote, it doesn't matter.  If everything goes to plan next week, someone will put up Howard and Candice and then Spencer..

Talk turns to Double Eviction speculation.. and the possibility of bringing back a houseguest.

Andy: I feel like when they bring back players it never works.
Mc: Nope.  Never. They're a marked person. No one wants to give someone 2 chances.

Amanda: I think Howard's lying about something.. I think he's a professional athlete, but a recently ex professional athlete..

Andy: I'm gonna go...
**and Poof! He's gone.

12:42am --

Judd enters.

Judd: Get outa my room.  Ginamarie's eating our icecream.
Amanda: Why does she do that?!

Judd: I'm on her radar, so I need to shut my mouth.
McCrae: I was like, why would you do that?  You can have anything!  She's like, I love this icecream.  I said, you're really gonna love it when you're on slop.

Judd: She goes from extremes.. Extreme lows, extreme highs..
McCrae: Aaryn's like, I can't even stand Ginamarie anymore.
Judd: Then other times I feel real bad for her.. She's like a little kid.

12:46am -- Andy returns.. Ginamarie eating Have Not food continues..

Judd: If I'm on her team next week, I'm gonna lay on the ground and go to sleep.
Andy: You're having your first slop freak out.  It happens.  Like, so help me God, if someone had not on slop had chocolate milk??

Talk turns to Jeremy and how he demands people cook for him..

Speaking of Jeremy.. He's on Cam 1, on the Hammock with Kaitlin at the moment.. Looking adorable, but if this season has reinforced anything, it's don't judge a book by its cover.
Timecheck -- 12:53a

 Seeing this expression brings me outside to Camera 1..

12:53am
Cam 1 and 2
Candice, Howard, Aaryn, Spencer


Candice: We're friends now.. He's married.. to a girl named Candice. I checked him out of his hotel on his honeymoon..  That was the one that I got crabs!  That was him!! I went backwards.  Dated him behind my mom's back.
Spencer: I'd never date anyone who argued with my parents.   I have in the past, but that's over.
Candice: Kissed a lot of frogs.

Spencer: Howard's got it goin' on.
Candice: Howard's a good guy.  Even though he just walked out on my conversation.

Howard returns with food..  Chatter about Candice's past dating life continues..

1am -- Skippy flips us into the kitchen with Ginamarie and Aaryn..  **Stretch!!

1:06am
Camera 3
Prank Night!

Amanda has collected a bunch of Ginamarie's things, including Nick's hat and lipgloss.. brought them back into the Cockpit and is hiding them..




1:09am
Ginamarie is none the wiser..

Ginamarie: And I was telling Elissa, a couple of my dancing kids got on AGT.  They're like little Guidos and so cute.
Helen: Did you guys watch the X Factor last season?

Ginamarie: Yeah, I'm brushin' my hat!
Helen: Only you can wear that.
Aaryn: You look like a rave princess.

Ginamarie: You look like someone who would be on American Idol.
Aaryn: Stereotype.. Stereotype..
Helen: Do you think Khloe Kardashian did well?
Ginamarie: The worst.  Sorry, Khloe.. Love you, but you sucked.

Helen: I would do Dancing with the Stars.
Ginamarie: I would too! Hook it up, Dancing with the Stars.

Talk turns to Italian nicknames..

1:15am
Cam 3
Backyard Couch
McCrae, Spencer,  Candice, Howard,

Sex numbers...

Spencer: 46.
Amanda: you know? I don't even know.
Spencer: I gotta piece of paper at home.
Judd: 10?  15?
Amanda: Bullshit!
Judd: Not over 20 for sure.
Amanda: Yeah, me too.

Andy: 3.  That's in one year.  Is that a lot?
Candice: No.  Spencer is 46.
Spencer: My best year was 12.
Andy: Who else gave their number?
Candice: Spencer's 46, Judd's between 10-20.. Howie can't even count.

Candice: Does anyone have any stories of when they've been cheated on?
Howard: My ex in college..
*He tells the tale..
Howard: I kinda went on a binge for a while after that..
Spencer: I know that binge. 

1:20am -- Skippy flips the quad to the storage room with Aaryn and Kaitlin..

Aaryn: Did Andy say he'd be cool with me?
Kaitlin: Yeah.  I already told you everything.
Aaryn: We're gonna be ok.  I know we are.

The girls move into the kitchen.  Judd comes over to say goodnight. (?)

Aaryn: Judd, I wanna show you something.

They move into the storage room..

Aaryn: Do you know what this is?  Read under the diagrams here and here..
Judd: It's a condom?
Aaryn: It's a dam.
Judd: Who uses one?
Aaryn: I don't know!  It's the first time I've ever seen one.  Judd, what's wrong with this?!

1:24am
Cam 3
Amanda and McCrae

Amanda: ohmygod.. It's gonna be so funny. My stomach's going nuts.
McCrae: You're evil.
Amanda: It's gonna be so funny.
McCrae: Everyone's gonna blame it directly on you.
Amanda: Is it all hidden in here?
McCrae: I think so.

1:27am
Cam 1
Judd: One of these with bbq sauce on it?
Aaryn: We're gonna take one of these.. 

Kaitlin enters..

Kaitlin: Can I tell you right now?  Why is there a giant tub of vaseline next to your bed.

Aaryn: Grab the damm.. Do you wanna put cottage cheese in it?
Kaitlin: Why can't you use a regular condom for anal sex?
Andy: You do.  You use a dental dam for women.. for like eating someone's asshole out.


Aaryn plants the dental dam in Amanda's bed. Cracks up.

Andy: Do you want me to throw the carrot away?
Aaryn: Judd, why are you so scared?
Judd: I'm not.

They fill a condom and stash it under one of the airplane chairs.. with a tissue..

1:37am
Cockpit
They hid all of Nick's things from Ginamarie..

Aaryn: I'm in a prankster mood..
Amanda: Haha! What else should we do?

Aaryn leaves.  Judd enters, then Andy.. then Aaryn.

Aaryn: You guys.. I'm terrified.  I love pranks.
Andy: This one could go sour.
Judd: I don't know if she was the smartest person to play a prank on.
Andy: I think her head is gonna explode.
Amanda: The DR will give her meds.
Aaryn: Amanda's acting sketchy.
Amanda: I'm gonna go to sleep.

Judd: That door's about to come flying open.
Amanda/Aaryn: hahahahaha

They're quiet,  listening intently for Ginamarie's scream..

Aaryn: We're just gonna pretend that Nick never existed.. that he was a hallucination.

This whole prank thing is a must watch, not read..

Amanda: I'm legit terrified right now.
Aaryn: This is the best night we've had in a long time.
Amanda: I want a donut.
Aaryn: We could make some.
Amanda: I can't have any. (have not)

Judd: It's gonna be a long time before she goes to bed.
Amanda: I want noodles..
BB: Amanda, please go to the Diary Room.
Aaryn: If they tell you to put it back..
Amanda: No way.  But if I miss this, I'm gonna be so pissed.

Andy: Where's the hair gel?
Aaryn: I just wanna do stuff like this all the time.
Judd: I just worry about her reaction.
Aaryn: That's why it's fun.  Because she's crazy.

Timecheck -- 1:50am

Aaryn: What should I say for my speech, speech teacher?
Andy: Just be like, I've had an amazing time, you're all great, if you think I can help your game..
Aaryn: I'm giving out blowjobs at 5.. tossing salads at 6.

1:59am
Cam 3
Ginamarie comes in to the Cockpit to say goodnight and put on a little show..  Everyone laughs..

2am
Amanda: I'm scared.

2:09am
Bathroom
Cam 1

Spencer: I could use a foot masasge.
Ginamarie: I would, but my hand still hurts.  I can't even grab a f'in cock if I needed to.
**I don't think you'll be needing to.

Howard's tending to a blister on his toe.

Howard: The juice inside was orange.
Candice: Eww! Please spare me the details.
Howard: Do I gotta find somewhere else to sleep?


2:13am
Backyard Couch
Cam 1
Amanda, Spencer, McCrae, Judd...

Spencer: So what did ya'll hide?
Amanda: Everything.  You don't know anything.. and if she asks, say it was Candice.  We have a new Alliance.. It's called Moving Shit.  And if she asks, we'll say, Oh Production asked us to put it into storage so they could send it back to Nick.


2:16am
Checking the quad, Ginamarie is lying down in the cockpit, talking to Andy.  And now Amanda.
Judd, McCrae and Spencer are talking about their favorite seasons of Big Brother --10.

2:18am
Cockpit
cam 3
Ginamarie: I think I'm gonna go lay down..
Andy: Well, I hope you get some rest before they call you to the DR.. or that they call you right away..

Amanda's in full whine about food..  Howard comes in.. strokes Ginamarie's hat.


Howard: This is my pussy.
Amanda: She looks like a dirty pussy.
Howard: She likes to drink milk.
Amanda: (slurp noises)

Aaryn walks in.  Hisses.

Howard: This is my bobcat.

2:22am
Cockpit, Cam 3
Amanda, GM, Candice, Aaryn, Andy..

Ginamarie: I think I'm gonna go lay down.. Nick's waiting for me.
Amanda: Who's that?
Ginamarie: Why is everybody sayin' that to me?!?!?

Candice: You haven't said a word in 5 minutes..
Andy: I know.. I'm tired.


2:28am -- Ginamarie's still sitting there.

Ginamarie: I think I'm gonna go to bed.
Candice: I think I'm gonna do the same.

2:30am
Ginamarie: Who's playin' f'in games?

Ginamarie: Aaryn!!! Where's f'in Nick's hat and his cup?

2:31am
Quad
Ginamarie.. Not.. Stable... At... All.
 Shaking.

Ginamarie: Do you know where it is?  Serious.  Do any of you know where it is?
Aaryn: No.

Ginamarie goes back to the room, sobbing.  Candice comforts her.

Hearing this, Aaryn says not to tell Ginamarie anything, because she'll always hate you.  Amanda says no.. She's going to tell.  This was supposed to be a joke.  Not hurtful.  Amanda goes back to get Ginamarie, and walks her through the house, holding her, saying soothing things..

Ginamarie recovers quickly.  The whole house collapses in laughter. Phew.

They have a bit more fun with it, playing the blame game, as to whose idea it was...

Ginamarie: That shit was funny.
Amanda: I love how you came straight to the cockpit, like you sniffed it out.  It was all Candice and Helen.
Ginamarie: That was funny, though.  I give props where props are due.

Amanda: That is McCrae's hat though, by the way.
Ginamarie: Do you want it?
McCrae: No.  I gave it to Nick, because I didn't want it.

Amanda: So what's the logic behind the Nick shrine?  You know he's still alive, right?  This isn't the Hunger Games.  It's Big Brother.

Timecheck -- 2:43am

Amanda: I'm sorry I made you cry.  It really was my idea.
Ginamarie: It was funny.
Amanda: I'm sorry.
Ginamarie: no no no.. it was funny.

2:58am
Backyard - Couch
The HGs are indulging Ginamarie in 15 minutes of Nick time.. 


3am
Ginamarie: G'night ya'll!
Judd: Goodnight.
Ginamarie: There'll be no morning for you.

She goes in.

Spencer: You know what you need to do.. Put some lipstick on and go kiss his picture.  See how long it takes her to nitice.
Amanda: Blame it on Jessie.

Andy: It's been a fun night. 
Amanda: That was so entertaining.  Do it again.  Dance, Monkey.
**Dance, Monkey? That's me.  Is Amanda a Disher???  I know her family is..

3:05am
The critters are fading fast.

Amanda: I'm delirious.
Judd: That's the best time to get Have Not sleep.

Outside they're commenting how Ginamarie didn't know Nick at all.

Checking the quad...
Howard's saying a prayer.. Ginamarie's talking to Candice, saying she's not homesick, she just misses Nick..

Ginamarie: He was just such a bright light around me.. and I miss that.. and I'll see him again.
**oy.

It's lights out.  Ginamarie's non-stop talking.   Howard and Candice are quietly snuggling.

3:11am
Spencer: I can't believe she's single.  I mean, I love sitting around with her.. being farted on..
Judd: She's old fashioned.
Amanda: Thank God for her though.  Who would I make fun of?

Andy: I just think that me and Elissa are kindred spirits.
Spencer: Yeah, me too.  I heard someone say she went to the Vatican.

Andy: I asked her, how old is your husband?  She's like.. older.
Amanda: Even her anniversary.. She's weird about it.  Cuz her kid's 8.
Spencer: I asked her.  Did you get married or have your kid first?
Amanda: Really?! What'd she say?
Spencer: She changed the subject.

3:15a Elissa speculation continues.. 

Amanda: Her hair extensions are like thousands of dollars.  She has a LOT of money.
Spencer: I'm not attracted to her at all.  I realize she has a bangin body, especially for having had a kid, but if I had to make a list of people I wanted to have sex with, you'd be before her..

Amanda: Who's the hottest girl in the house?
Spencer: I'd say Jessie, but that might have something to do with seeing her nipples all the time.
Amanda: Ok.. I was fishing for you to say me, but that didn't work out.

3:18am
Amanda goes inside.. and joins McCrae in the Cockpit..
Cam 1

Talk revolves around MVP...  Slop crankiness..

Amanda: Are we fighting already?
McCrae: With Ginamarie's logic, we've been dating over a year.

Amanda: I'm glad I told Ginamarie.  Aaryn wanted me to stay quiet.  She was trying to be like mean, antagonistic about it.. For situations like that, I have to go back to real Amanda.  She's so crazy.. I can't believe she started crying like that.  That's crazy.  Come on, you nutbag.  That's insane.
Mc: F'in Aaryn.
Amanda: Yeah.. She's mean spirited.  She legit wants her to get her feeling hurt.
Mc: F'in bitch.

Andy pops his head in to say goodnight.. and gone..

Mc: He was talking about a girls alliance.. That if the girls were actually smart, they'd do it.
Amanda: If the girls were actually smart? #eyeroll

3:26am
Cam 3
Andy, Spencer and Judd are at the memory board.. Ranking their fellow HGs based on Combining personality, brains and looks..
3:30am They turn it into a funny game of Marry, F*ck, Kill..

3:34am
The boys all head to bed.  Entering the darkened Chair Room, Kaitlin and Aaryn are in full chat.

Aaryn: Judd, sleep with me.  I want to snuggle with you.

Judd has a seat on Aaryn's bed.

Kaitlin: Did Amanda find that carrot last night?
Aaryn: (squeals)

Judd says goodnight, kisses Aaryn's cheek.. and heads into the HHN room.

3:38am
Meanwhile, in the Cockpit.. Amanda and McCrae could use some privacy...




So, we're gonna give it to them...

3:45am
Amanda discovers the something left in her have not bed..  Significantly less impact with the lights out. I guess they'll discover the condom under the chair/bed in the morning.

3:48am
Night night...


This concludes the Overnight Report... See you when BB Wakes the HGs.









Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger deeder76 said...

Just popping in to say good morning caro :) don't get a chance to comment too often because I'm usually playing catch-up, but I read everything eventually! I'd be lost without ya! Have a great day :)

July 16, 2013 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning Goddess!

Well that was a fun night. No one was murdered though dambit. I wanted to see blood and guts. These people need cases of beer, not 6 packs and boxes of wine. BOXES! (eww)

:o)
GaYToR

July 16, 2013 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn! Good morning BBDishers! I'm cracking up at my desk. I was giggling and anticipating GM's reaction to the missing items just like the HGs. The first line has me on the floor and then I see a screen shot of crying!!! Help this woman PLEASE!! SMH...

I haven't looked back in yesterday's comments yet but I'll ask again if anyone has a Samsung Galaxy? I'm not able to flashback on my phone. Any tips? I would love to see this flashback! Thanks if anyone can help.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

July 16, 2013 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Anyone else starting to ffwd or switch came wen Helen and GM on? Nick...I want everyone to be happy...nick, waaa waaa...i'll never put you up...I wanna marry nick...the whole house will do what I want for the rest of the game...nick, I didn't even kiss him...ur my best friend...he's a good kid...I speak for everyone..

I mean good grief! Its really making me crazy.
Stacey

July 16, 2013 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I wish someone would interview nick about gm's nixation. I bet he's like "phew! I really dodged a bullet" that's some serious stalker behavior. And wat is with aaryn's fixation on Judd lately? Sgescalways hugging him and stuff and now she wants to snuggle. Me thinks she's trying to use her feminine wiles on him. But Judd is smarter than that
Stacey

July 16, 2013 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I was just wondering how it's decided when the HG's get alcohol, cigarettes, dental dams,lol, etc..? Do they put in an order & BB delivers it or what?Do they pick the kind of alcohol they want? Or does BB just give them what they want them to have,when they want them to have it.? And medication, Amanda takes Adderall & I think Aaryn does too. Do they bring enough for the whole time or does BB fill the scripts for them while they are in the house? Just curious..

July 16, 2013 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Someone tell Kaitlyn she didnt backdoor nothing. HoH backdoors people not the nominees

July 16, 2013 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

So Spencer claims there are 46 girls out there living in regret.

July 16, 2013 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wowza

Kaitlin is one egotistical woman. To begin with sweetie, you are NOT backdooring your boyfriend-only the HOH can backdoor someone. And although it wasn't exactly the same, Brendon and Rachel went through a very similar situation in season 13. And they were a REAL couple, not a faux-mance.

Kaitlin is as much of a joke as GM and her obsession with Nick. Worse. GM may be imagining something that didn't exist, but at least Nick treated her with respect. Jeremy doesn't care about Kaitlin in the least and has humiliated her in my opinion.

And for Kaitlin to believe she is responsible for boosting the ratings-wrong. She hasn't been controversial enough to be at the center of the negative attention. And she hasn't been nice enough to be a favorite.

July 16, 2013 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Caro! It's refreshingly nice to see some joking around going on. What is this dental dam they speak of? I've never heard of this before but I get the impression I won't get one with my free toothbrush and floss after my dental exam?
:)

July 16, 2013 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

finally got the feeds with your link yesterday in lieu of another tip!

July 16, 2013 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

good morning beautiful people!!! I hope y'all have had a great weekend & have a fantablous week!!!! Xoxoxoxo!!!!

July 16, 2013 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning have a wonderful day!

July 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger DarlingComment said...

Good morning, all! I've been thinking about Kaitlin and how she was "over" Jeremy around the time of Winegate. I believe she even said she was just going to fake things with him for a while? Didn't she just break up with someone in a dysfunctional relationship prior to the show? She's also not familiar with the game, so I wonder what prompted her to take the leap and be on the show? In some ways she seems just as dependent as GM, but Jeremy's response was very different from Nick's. That will be interesting to watch if Jeremy truly leaves this week. I wonder if she'll attach to someone else.

July 16, 2013 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

They had me laughing so hard last night. Andy said it was funny that Ginamarie is Judd's archnemesis. Judd agreed that she kind of is and Amanda said it's funny because Judd is legit scared.

I'm guessing he is less frightened of being evicted and more frightened of finding a bunny in a pot on the stove. (Or Ginamarie standing over his bed in the middle of the night dressed as Norman Bates' mother.)

July 16, 2013 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning you hard working Girl! Are you going to take time for a ride on the beach today? I can just picture you on that beach.

Have a great day.

July 16, 2013 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good morning Carolyn and dish family! The husband is finally back to work after a busy vacation, so hopefully I can find time to be around more and not just lurk and the occasional comment. I couldn't have made it the last two week without you!!! Thanks (well actually the last several season without you)
The kids and I are at the lake, the connection here is sketchy at times, so idk if I will get to watch the feeds much the next few days :( I know I want to be home by Thursday in case of an Endurance Comp!
Have an great day ((hugs))

July 16, 2013 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Kaitlin. She would 'never put another player in her position.'

Given the opportunity, she will do the same thing.

She should be thankful they made it easy for her :)

July 16, 2013 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Key West Conch

In Nick's interview with Jeff, he had nothing but nice things to say about Ginamarie although it sounded much more on a friendship level rather than a romantic level. He did say he is going to take her on a date though. My opinion, that is NOT a good idea. I hope he can skate fast. Once they have a real date, he is going to have a hard time getting away from her.

July 16, 2013 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jumbo said...
So Spencer claims there are 46 girls out there living in regret.

soooooooooooo funny!!

July 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Lucky...I can't flashback on my iPad either.

July 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Key West....The reason Aaryn is so fixated on Judd is because Amanda told her that she needed to suck up to him because he thinks Aaryn would put him up if she is HOH (HEAVENS FORBID). She is going way overboard.

July 16, 2013 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon....amen! re Kaitlin. She is very full of herself. Also, in my opinion she got off scott free in that bed flipping situation and she was just as catty and mean to Jessie as Aaryn and GM. She really isn't one of my favorites. She can go anytime as far as I'm concerned.

July 16, 2013 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below