;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! :0)  This fine post-PoV Ceremony Monday finds Kaitlin off the block and Jeremy up in her place.  If you'd like significantly more details, please consult today's previous posts: The Overnight Report, Flashback Funnies, Monday Morning and PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath.

FYI - Big Brother made TheTalk again today.  Here's the clip:


Let's see what our HGs are up to on the live feeds now! If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, and you're feeling like you're ready to take the plunge, or at least take a peek, give this 2 day free trial a shot. :0) 



12:30pm
Camera 3 and 4
Jeremy, Amanda, Aaryn and  Candice are talking about the moving company.. We join the conversation at the point of conflict.

Jeremy: I wasn't trying to personally attack anyone.. I was just playing the game.  My mom and all  my friends told me, don't win anything for a while, but I can't do that.
Candice: Well, I say F the Moving Company, cuz y'all just used me for a vote.
Jeremy: Yeah, and then I voted for David still, to stay.
Candice: Jeremy, you did not.
**he did.
Jeremy: When you get home and watch, you're gonna call me an apologize.
Candice: You can't possibly have voted for David.
Jeremy: It was me, GM, Kaitlin, Aaryn and you.  That's 5. Spencer will tell you, and Howard will to.

Amanda: Candice, did you tell Jeremy that I ___?
Candice: No.
Jeremy: You are fibbin' through your teeth

Candice bolts up to a sitting position, and points her finger in Jeremy's face. 


Cam 3 for closeup at 12:34pm-

Candice: Say that to my eye, and lie on my one more time, Jeremy.

Candice escalates and intensifies.. Jeremy laughs it off.. Candice then moves on to tell Aaryn to recall how she'd tried to tell her even then, discretely, that there was a boys alliance.  Over time, Candice and Aaryn seem to forge a delicate new peace.

Sometimes, a story can be best told in pictures.. Here are a few for today..

1:20pm


1:20
And last but not least.. Amanda walks in on Punchy Time with Jessie and gets motorboated.

2:14pm
2:33pm
Cam 3 and 4
Backyard -Couch
Amanda, Judd, McCrae

Amanda: Andy made it clear that he doesn't care if Helen makes the final 4.  He'd be fine with us 4. (Amanda, McCrae, Judd, Andy) I don't want just anyone to make final 4.
Judd: I haven't done anything yet. We have a long time before we cross that bridge.
Amanda: Oh yeah.  I  just think that since we've all been loyal to each other.. We don't have to flip around.  We've been solid since the 1st week.
Judd: Yeah.
Amanda: I don't wanna do a f'in nail party. 
Judd: When Helen told me not to put Kaitlin up if I won HoH..
Amanda: F that.
Judd: I told her that I don't want to promise anything.. You can't make a deal for everyone. That'd be like me making a deal for you without you knowing about it.
Amanda: You wanna put up people that are coming after you.  Like, I think Candice could potentially go after me, because Howard could potentially go after me.
Judd: Plus, they're borderline Showmantic in my book.  They're all cuddled up in the bedroom.. That's why I don't wanna do the showmance thing with Jessie.  I don't want someone to get pissed off and put me up with her.
Amanda: That's what I'm worried about with Howard. But since we have Elissa.. If for some reason, he were to put up a pair, then Elissa would put up Aaryn or some bigger target.

2:46pm
Cam 1 and 2
Small World Room
ELissa, Ginamarie, Andy, Candice

Talking about the failures of the moving company.  Andy thinks it comes down to their general lack of social game..

Candice: They're shut down for business, they can't move boxes anymore.. They're out of business.
Andy: From the minute Nick walked in this house, I got asked night one by a friend (the DR), who I didn't trust, and I said him.  Night 1.
Candice: Andy, you look cute in your bandana.. It almost gives you an edgy look.
Ginamarie: Like you should be on Rock of Ages.

 2:50pm
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go inside and close the sliding glass doors.
Candice: Really?  Maybe we have a luxury comp.
Ginamarie: I didn't even get to run today.

Talk turns to boobs.. Then Khloe and Lamar, who Candice wants to be able to have a baby.

Candice: I like Khloe cuz she keeps it real.
Elissa: She's funny.  I like all of them.  I don't think Kim's funny though.
Andy: Kin is the least funny.
Aaryn: I didn't even know she made a sex tape til really recently.

Talk turns to someone I'm contractually obligated for life not to mention. 

Ginamarie: I kinda liked Pamela Anderson's..
Candice: Her's was very good.

Burgers are ready.  Judd blocks the door.  Candice and Elissa make a Judd Love Sandwich...

Cam 3
2:59pm
Cockpit

Why yes, McCrae, we're lookin at you!


3:48pm
Cam 1
HoH Bathtime with Helen and Candice..



3:50pm
Camera 1
Bathroom
Aaryn's securing Ginamarie's vote... just in case.


Aaryn: Jeremy's the real reason David went home.
Ginamarie; I know.  I just heard that today. 
Aaryn: I think it's karma.  We'd probably still have David and Nick.. We would have had 6.  We would've controlled everything from her on out.
Ginamarie: But now all the f*ckin' geeky people are controlling everything.
**You're 32?! Really??

4:12pm
Camera 1
Judd and McCrae

Judd and McCrae are bothered by Elissa's lack of gratitude and renegade actions with the MVP vote.

Judd: She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for us.  She woulda went home week one.
McCrae: She woulda been gone both weeks if it wasn't for us. 

McCrae walks through the house to grab a lighter. 

McCrae: I don't know what to do about her.
Judd: Nothin' right now.

Judd: Is GInamarie the only one throwin' my name around?
McCrae: Yeah.
Judd: Aaryn's kinda weird with me too.
McCrae: She's weird with everyone.

Amanda comes out.

Amanda: On second thought, if Howard's gone (nbext week) it doesn't matter.
McCrae: I just don't trust Aaryn at all.  She's a compulsive liar.
Amanda: I'm personally fine with Elissa.. but I feel if we put up Candice, she'll put up one of us.  I just feel like none of us should put Howard or Candice up, cause then they'll gun for us..
Judd: Doesn't mean we can't encourage other people..
Amanda: Exactly.

Judd goes inside.

McCrae: I think Howard's related to Danielle.
Amanda: If we got rid of Elissa..
McCrae: It'd go to him.
Amanda: Rachel is going to promote, if Elissa gets out, anyone who was aligned with Elissa.   I think we have enough pull with everyone to get out whoever we want next week.
McCrae: I don't know.  She's so f'ing dramatic.
Amanda: She is.  These women.. Fighting for these men who don't give a f*ck about them.


McCrae: For me, it's the reverse role. Fighting for a woman who probably doesn't give a f*ck about me.
Amanda: You think so?  I'd probably beat you in the final 3 though..
McCrae: Bullshit.

Timecheck --4:23pm
Amanda: The thing is.. Your words are powerful, cuz you rarely say anything.  My words are just like.. (rasberry noise).  (pause)  I'd want you to win over me. I would.

Amanda goes inside to check on the slop she's preparing.

Aaryn: (didn't hear it)
Amanda: I know.  Let's just f*cking get it over with already.
 
Aaryn joins McCrae outside..

Aaryn: Can you believe that Candice just came out here and literally just gave me a free pass?  I was like, What?!  How the f*ck did that even happen?  Why would she need to make amends with me?  I don't have any numbers.
McCrae: She wants to use you.
Aaryn: Clearly.  But that's not gonna happen.  And Elissa's talking to me today.  We've actually had sentences.
McCrae: They wanna use you for something.
Aaryn: And I'm totally behind being used if it's gonna keep me here. 
McCrae: I hope you or Kaitlin get HoH.
Aaryn: Me too.. Cuz both of us love you and Amanda.
Mc: I hope so.
Aaryn: We do.  It's like Amanda said.. The proof is in the pudding.  It's not even worth it for me approaching people, cuz just chilling, they come to you.

Judd returns.

Aaryn: Hi Judd.  Creeper. ...  But yeah, Candice said that Jeremy said that David and I should've been evicted anyway, because we have money.
Judd: That's not what the game's about.


4:35pm
Camera 3 and 4
Helen and Elissa

Helen and Elissa are sharing their common dislike of Jeremy, saying he treats them worse than dogs.  Then they realize he has 2 pitbulls on a 25 foot boat, so he doesn't treat his dogs very well either.

4:48pm
Cam 3
Kitchen
Amanda and Kaitlin

Amanda's taking advantage of the private moment with Kaitlin to further her plan to get Candice or Howard up and out, without getting blood on her or McCrae's hands.  Kaitlin is more than game to put Candice up.  Absolutely no love lost there.


4:54pm
Cam 3
Kitchen
Aaryn and Amanda

Amanda gives Aaryn a heads up to be nicer to Judd and not call him shady.. and not to apologize to him about it, cuz that'll look shady.

Amanda: Is Jeremy still campaigning?
Aaryn: I think so.
Amanda: It's a lost cause.

Amanda: I'm helping you now, so if you f*ck me, you're dead.
Aaryn: Why would I do that?
Amanda: There's so many people who could go before you.
Aaryn: I hope so.

Timecheck -- 5:01pm
Jeremy: Some people just have it and I'm one of those people.



This concludes the Monday Afternoon Update.   You're on your own with the HGs and the live feeds for a few hours.  We'll see you back here dark and early with the Overnight Report. :0)  Please mind the critters!








Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Carolyn

I need a little help understanding the Amanda/Jesse photo

July 15, 2013 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! No getting got for me. I knew I could wait you out as I read comments. Neener Neener~~ !!!

And Good Morning Our Lady of Dish.

I've been up for a while but now I feel like I'm fading. I sense a pattern. About this time yesterday I felt this same way and went ZzzZzz and I missed the Sunday show because of it. I'll force time to watch it online before the Wednesday show.

I've been spending the afternoon harassing a friend who has a new tric... err... bf, way too young for him. Warning to everyone whom I have a phone # for. I will call and text you constantly if I know you are getting some. I never do so why should my friends. >:D
Now to read the PoV Ceremony comments and get through this blog as it is ongoing.
SEE YAz!

:o)
GaYToR

July 15, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Ahhhh... Good job Jesse

July 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Grendon said...
I am only firmly behind Amanda, McCrae, Judd and possibly Andy (I'm not quite as firm on him.)

July 15, 2013 at 11:35 AM
___________________

Then let me have Andy. I can be much more than firm on him. And I bet he would like it. Muhahaha! There is always a special place in my dungeon for ginger men.... except Spencer. He wouldn't get past the swamp entrance.

:o)
GaYToR

July 15, 2013 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

I thought Jessie was a have-not this week (I'm sick...)

July 15, 2013 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

GaYToR

As soon as I saw you were referencing me I thought to myself, 'Oh Lord I must have left an open ended comment that could be taken more than one way.' So this time I was careful not to leave anything open ended.

Oh crap! I did it again didn't I?

July 15, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Most of Helen's alliance thinks she's power tripping too. Kaitlin is going to be pretty POed when she finds out that no one agrees to Helen's decree that Kaitlin is safe forever.

So if Jeremy goes Thursday then the only person not in one of Helen's alliances is GM right? Of course they did bond over the Joisey Girl skit so who knows.

July 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi Again, Carolyn and Company. I just heard that the evicted HG will be on OMG Insider on CBS on Friday. I don't know if this is a one shot deal or every week? Just an FYI...if nothing else, at least Jeremy isn't getting sequestered to maybe return!! Yay for that! Anyway, I'm thinking there will not be anyone coming back, as there is a lot of HGs. But you know BB...

July 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Ok ... I've been thinking this for a while, but does anybody else see that McRae looks like Captain Hook???

July 15, 2013 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Re: The Talk segment

The longer this goes on Julie is going to have reach very far into her professional journalism bag to even be able to interview Aaryn. That's only from what's on tv too, it doesn't include all the other times Aaryn just continues to have the most abhorrent behavior and the worst things come out of her mouth.

July 15, 2013 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

A truer statement has never been uttered. Aaryn and Kaitlin in the kitchen.

Aaryn "I'm trying to be nice"
Kaitlin "don't say anything"

July 15, 2013 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Michigan Man, I was thinking the same thing...How is Julie even going to be able to do the exit interview when Aaryn leaves? I'm sure she will still handle it with class either way...

I also noticed in that clip, the one guest said she (Aaryn) wont be able to say "it was taken out of context"...Unfortunately, she already is, and that probably will never change.

July 15, 2013 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Just popping in to say hello... With a 2 year old at home, I don't get a chance to comment as much as I'd like to these days, but I'm *always* lurking!

I'm JackS in the chat room - but Gaytor already knew that. :)

July 15, 2013 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:48pm all cams

Aaryn is telling Kaitlin and Jeremy about her POV run. She says she broke a peg off and had to wait about 10 minutes for them to fix it and she also said she had a panic attack.

July 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger La said...

Go team McManda :)

July 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

I just watched my DVR of BBAD on TVGN (I'm don't have time to get and watch the feeds and I'm too cheap). Where did Jeremy get the baby costume he was wearing last night? I thought it might be a Comp and he had to wear it for the duration, but he removed it later.

Just wondering.

July 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been following your blog for years and this is my first time posting. I usually have the live feeds, but between my job and 3 kids, I've come to rely on bbdish to keep me in the know, because, as it's been stated, TV only does NOT give any one of the critters a true image, and with this huge bigotry scandal, we don't get to see anything else! I have to argue with my mom constantly about how the house guests really are cause all she sees is TV. Thank you so much for spending your summer listening and typing away, Caroline!!! We love ya here in good ol' Kansas! Here's to hoping we can get rid of the nasties so we can watch some real Big Brother!!

July 15, 2013 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger DarlingComment said...

Cindy, McCrae looks like Captain Hook, so does that mean if he had blond hair he'd look like Lucius Malfoy? :-)

July 15, 2013 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

In regards to the talk video, why are they not also talking about Ginamarie and her bullshit "bring the black out" comments?

July 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

I think Helen now has HOHitis and is chatting way way too much...she is getting annoying ~ sorry I liked her at first but making all these promises and whatever and getting "Kumbaya" ~ its just aaacck moments..

July 15, 2013 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

Michigan Man I agree with you regarding Helen ~ she is making decisions that is going to backfire or get her backdoor quicker than she thinks...

July 15, 2013 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jack :)

:::swoon:::

July 16, 2013 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

2:30ish AM all feeds .. skipping around.

GN has a minor melt down because some of her Nick Shrine items. She got the hat back but she is still running through the house screaming and cussing. Quite sad, but quite funny.

It's must see Feed TV. (sorry NBC)

:o)
GaYToR

July 16, 2013 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

How much stuff did she steal from NicK? GM that is. She was screaming where is all my Nick stuff. Does she really have a shrine? I haven't actually seen the whole collection.

Around here, shrines are reserved for Saints and Voodoo Deities.

That maniacal laugh of GM would make me afraid to sleep in the house. I'd have to suck up to every HoH so I could sleep behind a locked door. It reminds me of someone on TV or in a movie but I can't quite put a finger on it.

:o)
GaYToR

July 16, 2013 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jack said...

... I'm *always* lurking!

I'm JackS in the chat room - but Gaytor already knew that. :)

July 15, 2013 at 5:37 PM

************

Yes GaYToR did. You can run but you can't hide. Unless we are having a bit of foreplay.

:o)
GaYToR

July 16, 2013 at 2:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...
Jack :)

:::swoon:::

July 16, 2013 at 1:57 AM
************

Get back to transcribing. I'll entertain Jack. :-p~

:o)
GaYToR

July 16, 2013 at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below