;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony

Good morning, BB Lovers!  The HGs are up, getting coherent, and getting ready for the PoV Ceremony.. If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get up to speed, here are the links to The Overnight Report and your Flashback Funny.


8:30am - Wakey Wakey, Houseguests! It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!

8:41am
Cam 1
Judd and McCrae
Then Kaitlin.. Jessie..

They figure the PoV Ceremony will start around 11, but no one really knows.  Chatter about how much or little sleep they're getting.
**cry me a river.

Mc: GInamarie's gonna go crazy.  She's gonna go Willie all over someone and heabutt them.
Kaitlin: Willie Nelson?
**headdesk
McCrae: No, Willie from last season.
Judd: Did you see last season?
Kaitlin: No, the most recent season I saw was 12.
**Because that's what they were shown in sequester.

Judd: I'm really lookin' forward to Thursday.  Food.
McCrae: And a bed.
Judd: I love seein' people's HoH room.. their pictures.  I'd like to see yours.
Kaitlin: I don't even know who would write it.  Probably my dad.  I'm a daddy's girl.

Judd: I gotta brush my teeth immediately.  How does your mouth get so nasty in the night when you don't even do anything?
Kaitlin: Cuz bacteria grows.
BB: Kaitlin, please come to the Diary Room.
Judd/Jess: Already??

Kaitlin: Can I get ready first? 

BB: Helen, please go to the Diary Room.
Kaitlin: Thank you, BB.

Kaitlin gets up...

Kaitlin: oooooh.. this is not something I'm going to enjoy.
BB: Houseguests, please lower the 2 southwest awnings...

8:51am
Camera 1
Amanda comes outside..

Jessie: Good morning, Sunshine.
Amanda: Good morning.  My hair is so greasy, I feel like a french fry. I wonder if I can do my hair in the sink and sponge bath my body.
Jessie: Dude, Andy was funny last night.  He was drunk.
McCrae:

Amanda: They all said that the songs were for Kaitlin this morning.. I was like, I don't  think so.  GInamarie was like, that's f'd up!
McCrae: What were the songs?
Amanda: That Girl is Poison.. Eminem.. Slim Shady..

McCrae starts singing, ♫ That girl is poison.., and his voice isn't bad at all, and Skippy doesn't send us fishing.

Amanda: I wish I'd brought a wetsuit.. for multiple reasons.

8:55am - Checking the Quad...

Andy: That was so cruel..
Amanda:  What was the 3rd song?
Andy: It must've been love, but but it's over now.
Amanda: Maybe they were for Kaitlin..

9am
Talk turns to the ridiculousness that continues with Ginamarie..

Amanda: I can't believe she thinks she has a chance.  Watch, he's married.  I bet he is.

Amanda launches into a full blown Ginamarie impersonation.
9:06am
Judd's concerned Kaitlin will win HoH and put him up.  Andy and Amanda tell him, no way. Much speculation ensues about various scenarios for next week.

9:18am
Andy: Real quick, I think we need to work on alleviating Judd's paranoia about Ginamarie.
Amanda: I think whenever anyone mentions your name, it's easy to go there.  When I'll be worried is when the MVP thing is over.
Andy: Even Elissa's starting to freak me out.. just being like, I'll use it on whoever I want..  Spencer, were you in there like, "I know she's gonna use it on me!"

Spencer: Kaitlin's in there getting all dolled up.  I'm sure they'll at least give her time to do that, since she's the star of the segment.

Judd rejoins.  Everyone says they're going as is to the PoV Ceremony..

Amanda: I can't believe he, out of all people, got the Have Not pass.
McCrae: I think I'll say that in my speech to him..
Andy: Your goodbye message?
McCrae: Yeah.
Amanda: So entitled. And when he's talking about how he deserves to be here?  Really?  You have no idea how the game is played, you didn't even apply to be here and you've seen one season.  You deserve to be here?
Spencer: Arrogance.
Amanda: He thought the MC was so solid that he could do anything.. Most alliances that are formed in the very beginning fall apart.

Talk turns to Alliance Names..

Andy: Fartsville, USA.. Just imagining Julie Chen having to say it makes me laugh so hard.
Amanda: Oh my God.. Helen's goodbye to Jeremy is gonna be..
Andy: It's gonna rip his f'ing soul out.  I already know what she's gonna say.   It's not mean, but it'll just make him think.
Amanda: I wonder if they're gonna do America's Player this season..
Andy: It'll be Candice.
Spencer: She already is.. Step one: Sit on Aaryn's Hat.
Amanda: Step 2: Make out with Howard.

Amanda: Imagine if this was all an act from Ginamarie.. She's really an exec from Manhattan.. 
Andy: She was cute this morning.  She purposely came in the room to make me come dance with her.

9:30am Kaitlin sticks her head out, asking Amanda if she can borrow her black shoes. Yes.  Talk returns to the wake up music..   Then to the public fascination with Big Brother, and how the live feeds play a huge role in that. 

Checking the bathroom on Cam 3, we find Judd enjoying the EstroFest..



Andy: Do you guys just wanna not go to the Veto Ceremony today?  We're not involved.  You're not getting off.

Kaitlin comes outside.. looking lovely.. chats with the couch dwellers.. then back in..

9:41am
Amanda: Dude, Candice and Howard look like they're getting close. Kissing..
Spencer: Kissing?
Amanda: That's the word on the street.  It's good though. She talks less.

Right on cue, Candice comes out.

Amanda: I can smell Candice over here.  Hey Candice, Are you wearing Angel by ___?
Candice: Yeah.  You can smell it all the way over there?


9:43am
Cam 3
Kaitlin heads up to HoH for a pep talk..

Helen:  We have people on our side who are very strong mentally, physically.. and I owe you.  I want you to go far in the game.
Kaitlin:  You're gonna make me cry.

Helen: I'm not going to make a big deal out of this.  I'm just going to say, Jeremy, take your seat.
Kaitlin: Thank you.
Helen: I don't want you to have an ounce of regret.  If he's the one for you, he'll be there at the end of the game.  The game will not.  Your game has grown exponentially by this move.

Helen plants the Candice and Howard nomination seeds with Kaitlin.. again..

Helen: This is your HoH as well as mine.  I want you to feel free to be up here, shower, etc.. I'm being serious.  You're co-HoH this week.
Kaitlin: Thank you.  I appreciate it.



9:48am
Bathroom - Cam 3
BB: Kaitlin, please go to the Diary Room.
Aaryn: There it is.
Jeremy: There it is.  Have fun.
Kaitlin: Actually, I need to pee first.
**PoV Ceremony should begin very soon. 

Cam 3 flips back up to HoH.  Helen is now with Candice..

Helen: She sees the writing on the wall.. I really want her to feel comfortable.. We're gonna host a nail party up here.. I don't want him being an asshole.  Let him go out in peace.  She was the one person who I didn't want to win PoV, and she did.  If an when she does this, we need to put her up on a pedestal for a couple weeks.. I'll tell you this, Candice.. People wanted Aaryn and Howard out.  I didn't feel comfortable about it.. and I didn't think it was fair, one without the other..

During this conversation, Helen inadvertently slips and says something like, Elissa wont always win the MVP.  Candice catches her, saying, she didn't win it this week, right?  Helen quickly tries to cover, saying, right, McCrae won it.. but only time will tell if Candice remains snowed.

**Helen is now wearing Judd's bear shirt.  So far, I've seen it on Candice, Judd and Helen.. What's the deal with this shirt?  Does Judd get a bonus if he can get more than half the HGs to wear it? #Kidding

Candice tells Helen that Kaitlin is still very close to Aaryn.. just to be aware.. Helen says that Kaitlin is aware Aaryn is next out, but doesn't feel comfortable just dumping her.  Candice thinks Ginamarie is just milking the Nick thing for attention at this point.

10:10am The PoV Ceremony has begun!!  We'll have the spoiler and aftermath in a new top post when the feeds come back. :-)







Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger Celesta said...

Does anyone know if they have sequestered the evicted house guests? was David sequestered?

July 15, 2013 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers!

This born and raised Jersey Girl is shaking her head and rolling her eyes. lol
I am usually a crusader to break this stereotype, but that clip was actually funny. Elissa really looked the part.
GM is from Staten Island, same as most of the Jersey Shore cast. Where I am from in NJ, I don't encounter any girls like that (Thankfully or I would have moved a long time ago). I am from the Shore, but further south than Seaside, where that show took place (I'm right outside Atlantic City and Ocean City).
Then again, if they were portraying a South Jersey Girl, the bit wouldn't have been funny at all lol

July 15, 2013 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Morning girly*

Morning Dishers*
Every morning I choose a reading from a book and then meditate on it's message. Recently I've been opening Thich Nhat Hanh.
This was a recent reading and I’ve applied it to our brothers and sisters in the house.

"When you plant lettuce, if it does not grow well, you don't blame the lettuce. You look into the reason it is not doing well. It may need fertilizer, or more water, or less sun. You never blame the lettuce. Yet if we have problems with our friends or our family, we blame the other person. But if we know how to take care of them, they will grow well, like lettuce. Blaming has no positive effect at all, nor does trying to persuade using reason and arguments. That is my experience. No Blame, no reasoning, no argument, just understanding. If you understand, and you show that you understand, you can love, and the situation will change."


It was real difficult for me to watch the show last night. Enough is enough.

Collectively we can begin to understand, then we can love, and the situation will change.
P*

July 15, 2013 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn!


Question? Has BB been muting conversations they don't want to air? Or is there something wrong with my connection?

July 15, 2013 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Good Morning, Carolyn and Company!! Hey Carolyn, just curious about something. Do you know why there isn't a Vegas bash this year?

Also...anyone with me on the fact that I can't bear to listen to Helen anymore? I was a big fan, but she's telling everyone they are on the "good people's" side now. So much that there aren't "sides" now? (I know there is) Also, talking about owing Kaitlin. Kaitlin would just be DUMB to not use it, which she isn't. The house doesn't owe Kaitlin anything. Helen is talking about Howard and Spencer to everyone! I think my fave this season is Judd. And Howard. I think I'm over Helen. And, make now mistake...it IS Helen's HOH. Not the "peoples." She kinda makes this clear. HOH itis, as somebody said. ;)

July 15, 2013 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Carolyn...Judd talked about that shirt in an interview. I think it's his lucky shirt. ;)

July 15, 2013 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Hi everyone!

I think I am becoming delusional. When did Jeremy get the No Have Not pass? I thought that Nick had it.


I saw Jeremy wearing diapers and a baby bonnet. What was I watching?

No evictees are sequestered.

July 15, 2013 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Celesta! :) I don't believe so.

Good morning, Lulu! :) I know.. most of New Jersey is absolutely stunning and full of very refined people.. at least the parts I've been to. I think they just wantd to capitalize on the whole Jersey Shore phenomenon with this casting choice.. and I agree - the clip was funny!

GOod morning, Pally!! :) I *love* that quote and all that comes with it.. so soothing and thoughtful. Thank you for sharing it here.

Hiya, Michelle! :) Nope, no muting. Try hitting refresh. :)

Good morning, Lee! :) I think the VB organizers have just had enough.. And yes, Helen has had a case of HoH-itis.. Meh.. it happens. ;) Not as bad as Jeremy's last week.. that's for sure! Thanks for the info re the tshirt.




July 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FYI - The PoV Ceremony is now underway..

When the feeds come back, I'll be opening a new top post.

Just so ya know! ;)

July 15, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Thanks, Carolyn. For everything!!

July 15, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, Nikkip :) He was just goofing around with the baby bonnet. Jeremy won the Never Not pass during the 1st HoH..

Grendon - yup

Lee - thank YOU!


July 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning/afternoon Carolyn and Dishers! I hope everyone is doing well today.

I don't like Helen promising Kaitlyn safety at all. I'm not sure if that kindness would be returned if Kaitlyn got HOH. Let's hope we don't find out. The group seems to have started splitting off sooner than I expected. I was at least hoping that the "good guys" would stick together long enough to evict Aaryn, Kaitlyn and the Widow too. Now some of them are making deals with the devils. I would like to see Howard, Elissa or Candice get HOH. I believe they would stick to getting rid of the bad seeds.

Does anyone have a Samsung Galaxy phone. I'm not able to view flashbacks and am wondering if there's something I need to activate in order to do so. Thanks.

Everyone enjoy the rest of your day!

July 15, 2013 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger rubylu said...

@lulu. I love ocean city! My family and I go several times a year. I live in the southern suburbs of Philly and ocean city is out favorite summer vacation! I wish I lived at the shore!

July 15, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Oh @lee! Thanks for triggering my thoughts further. How could I forget about J-U- Double D! I wouldn't mind him as the next HOH either.

July 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

New Top Post!! Clicky

July 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below