;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Afternoon - After the Have Not Comp

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday in Helen Week!


The feeds went to Trivia right around 11:40am signaling the start of the Have Not Competition.  Up until that point, quite a few game relevant conversations have already taken place this morning. Of note:

  • Helen told Andy she plans to put up Aaryn, Ginamarie and Kaitlin, in hopes of backdooring Jeremy.
  • Helen told Jessie that her coming over to their side was a huge move, and Jessie has spent some time bonding with her new alliance. 
  • Helen is very aware that is was either Howard or Spencer who made the hinky vote, and she's given them 24 hours to come clean and show they can be trusted moving forward. 
For the full rundown on this morning, please have a look at Friday Morning.  If you need to get caught up on last night, please consult The Overnight Report and Helen on High. Also, I added something rather important to the top of the overnight report for posterity sake and flashback times...

Once the feeds come back, we'll know who the Have Nots are for the week, and Helen will begin her HoH Meetings pre-Nomination Ceremony!

By the way, if you haven't gotten the feeds yet, now would be a fantastic time to do that!  BB15 just got GREAT! Here's the 2 day free trial, if you'd like to see what you've been missing. You too, Canadians! :-) 

2pm Feeds are back!  Grapefruit and Guacamole for the Have Nots!

I believe McCrae, Judd, Jessie and Amanda are the Have Nots. 

McCrae: I figured out what I'm eating - bagels and guac.
Candice: The sign says Nominations today!

Cam 3
2:06pm
Helen: He is lying, Candice, and so is Spencer.
Candice: Howie??
Helen; I'm bringing Jeremy over here.  I'm just telling you.. Don't ask me.     We can backdoor Jeremy, but we're gonna scare them.
Candice: Please scare Aaryn.
Helen: Dammit!  Howard and Spencer!  I am so on to you!

2:09pm
Helen: I need to start talking to people.  I need the truth.
Candice: Jeremy needs to go.  He's gonna keep winning.
Helen: I undertand that.  But you can't put him up.  He's gonna win PoV.  He's gonna be pissed.  He's gonna want me to let him play.
Candice: I wanna know how Aaryn found out last night that Amanda and McCrae were in a secret alliance with Jeremy and Aaryn.
Helen: I hate them.  I frikking hate them. Lying to me.. this whole game. 

2:11p
Helen: I'm gonna ask Spencer to be my pawn.
Elissa: Why Spencer?
Helen: He totally threw it.
Elissa: McCrae thought that Howard was gonna throw it..  I love Howard.. I want to work with him.

Helen: Can you ask people to start coming up here?  We have no time.  I'm gonna go eat.

2:15pm
Helen pulls Jeremy into the DR


Helen: I wanna talk to you..  Come on in.  Obviously we've had some ups and downs.  It's like making a deal with the devil.. cuz this whole house wants you out.
Jeremy: I think I deserve to be here.. If you keep me here, I will keep you here not 2 weeks, not 3 weeks, but as long as I can.. and I will never put you up.
Helen: Your comp madness can help me in this game.  Between your physical and game and mine, we can go far.  I know people on my side are being dishonest with me.. and I hate disloyalty.  If you support us, we will support you.  I'd rather have someone else go up..
Jeremy: I came up here to say that I sided with someone who is not helping me at all..
Helen: You're right.  Why let one person ruin a dream for you?
Jeremy: I'm here to play, not to give up..
Helen: If you can be loyal to me, I will be loyal to you.  If I put Kailtin up, how would you feel about that.
Jeremy: She's my showmance, not my girlfriend.  I didn't come in here to make a wife.
Helen: I am thinking of putting her up.. and I want to know that wont make you come after me.. She's most like the pawn. I have other fish I'd like to fry.  You came to me and said there are people on my side who think I'm too smart and want to vote me out.  I'm gonna let them come here..

Jeremy: Lemme show you a huge leap of faith right now.. Day 2.. Me McCrae, Spencer, Howard and Nick formed an alliance.
Helen: Wow!  That's a smart alliance.
Jeremy: And it stuck until yesterday when Spencer and McCrae voted Nick out.
Helen: Do you think Howard voted him out?
Jeremy: No, I don't.

Helen: So I can tell you, Jeremy.. Poor Aaryn.. I was almost gonna help her this week..

Jeremy:(whispers)  Is Candice in here?
Helen: (oh shit - thought bubble)
Candice: I'm still here...

Jeremy: I realize that Aaryn..
Helen: Yesterday, the commotion she caused was very unfair.  I hate to break my word in any way.. but I may have to.  She's actually poisoning this house more than you.   The 3rd nominee is gonna be up to Elissa.. if she gets the MVP.  Candice knows.  She already knows that.

Jeremy and Helen hug it out.. 

2:27pm - Jeremy goes.. 

Candice: I'm sorry..
Helen: It's ok.  I already knew about the alliance.  I just wanted to see if he would tell me on his own.

McCrae enters...

2:29pm
HoH Camera 3
McCrae: I know that you know.  I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner.
Helen: Jeremy just came up and told me.  He just volunteered it.
McCrae: I knew he'd do that.

Helen: Like, Amanda told me just in the nick of time.  The key is, Jeremy cannot pull a PoV ball.  Jeremy told me Howard voted for Nick to stay.
McCrae: One of em did. 

Helen: So.. I made Jeremy think that I'm gonna protect him..
McCrae: Of course.. and Howard and Spencer think I'm still with them.. I'm thinking any combination of Aaryn, Spencer and Howard..
Helen: And then backdoor Jeremy.

Helen: What do you think about Aaryn and Howard, or Aaryn and Spencer.. Who's willing to be more forgiving, if we do backdoor Jeremy.. Who wont come after us?
McCrae: Spencer might throw it.. It kinda doesn't even matter.
Helen: You were HoH.  You were gonna get a deal of a century..

2:35pm
Kaitlin knocks and enters.. McCrae leaves..

Kaitlin: I am now starting to realize that Aaryn is the root of these issues and she is bringing out a side of me I didn't even know I had.  I'm just heartbroken.. because at this point, I am guilty by association.  I don't want to have any part of her anymore.

Helen: I would love you to work with me.  I told Jeremy I'm not vindictive.  We have respect for each other's game play.. I will be honest.  I'm thinking of putting you up as a pawn.   I've talked to Andy.. and he loves you a lot and respects you.  And if I don't put you up, you can thank Andy.  I just want the same from you.. If you win HoH, you're not putting me up and you're not backdooring me..  I wanted to protect Aaryn too.. But after last night.. That was awful.
Kaitlin: I would almost rather go up as a pawn.  Aaryn needs to go home.   I actually trust Jeremy. He's the one person in the house I trust.
Helen: Her antics and racial slurs.. The whole house is like please get her up there and take her out.  You are not going home, even if you go up..
Kaitlin: I would rather be up as a pawn, so I don't have to vote her out.. At the same time, I don't want it to be me, Jeremy and Aaryn..
Helen: I can't promise that.

This conversation is ongoing..

Helen: I will tell you.  You are not the one going home.  And Andy loves you.  And if you wanna come over to me and Andy's side, you are welcome.
Kaitlin: I told him last night - we should make a proposition to work with Andy and Helen. I think that would be a strong team.  It's up to you.
Helen: If you go up, you are a pawn with a capital P.

2:47pm
Kaitlin's out.
McCrae and Amanda are in.

Helen: Aaryn's going up.  Kaitlin just volunteered to be a pawn.  But I'm thinking Howard or Spencer.

Howard comes to the door and she asks him for a few minutes..

Amanda: I told Candice the other day, that I thought Howard could be working for the dark side, and she flipped out on me.
Helen: Candice was in here when Jeremy confessed to the whole thing.

Amanda: If we put Howard and Aaryn on the block, they're both good competitors.. Worse case scenario..
Helen: We get rid of Aaryn.
Amanda: Helen, if Howard won, he would get rid of us.
**Save my eyecandy!
Amanda: We wanna put people on the block who would vote to keep Jeremy.
**ok. now you're talking sense.



3:06pm
Howard's turn..

Helen: OK, Howard.  I know that comp sucked for you.. The Have Not.
Howard: I really didn't know what to do..
Helen: Can you tell me, why did Spencer want me to put up Amanda as the replacement nominee for..
Howard: I don't know if it's out of fear.. Guys are leaving the house.  That's why I was politicking so hard to get votes.  I never know about Amanda and McCrae..
Helen: Nick was a strong player.  I want you to tell me the truth.  It's fishy. The whole point of this group was numbers against the other side.  Him picking Amanda?  I'm not stupid.  Someone is lying to me.  I want to trust you guys so badly, but someone is lying to me.
Howard: All I know is what I saw re the votes.  I'm not gonna lie..
Helen: And there's nothing else you're hiding.

**Howard is blowing it.  Helen is giving him opportunity after opportunity to come clean about the Moving Company.. He's blowing it.

Helen: Everyone knew it was Nick. It just doesn't add up.  OK.. Tell me about the vote.  Why didn't it add up?  Why 7-4 and not 8-3?
Howard: I think they got into Judd's ear.  I was like, dude, I'm all in..
Helen: Why was the vote not 8-3 and 7-4.
Howard: All I know is Jessie.. I know right before the vote Jeremy talked to McCrae.  Other than them 2 people, I don't really know.
Helen: It's fishy that vote.  It means there's a mole. And if there's a mole, that means I can't talk to anyone.

**Howard is placing himself on the block by not not placing trust in Helen and being honest with her.

Helen: I think everyone knows the target is Jeremy at the end of the day..

3:19pm
Howard: I wanna defend myself. After last night.. I wanna play this game with dignity..
Helen: I will tell you something.  You are not my target.  I may need you, but you are not my target. I need you to trust me.
Howard: I need you to trust me. I don't think it's Candice, Andy, Judd.   With Spence?  I don't know.  Other than that, I really don't know about McCrae.. or Amanda.
Helen: You're not the target.  I'm sorry I'm dwelling on it.. But until someone tells me what happened with that vote, Jeremy might be my new best friend.

3:27pm
Howard: Helen, come here...

He pulls her into the HoH bathroom.. And confesses to the hinky vote..

Howard: At the last minute, Amanda said we're gonna vote to get Nick out.. I said to myself, maybe I can sway whoever wins HoH with this..  I didn't trust AManda, and I thought I could use this to get her out.   I knew she was after me, and I thought it would get me out of here..
Helen: Thank you for telling me the truth.  (tears) Were you working with Nick?
Howard: I wasn't working with nobody.
**And he blows it again... She knows about the MC.

Howard: I'm so sorry.  You can trust me.  I did it the last day of the vote.  I found out where everyone was.

Helen: Do you want to tell me one more thing you were involved with?  I heard there was a guy alliance with Spencer, Nick, Jeremy, you and McCrae.
Howard: There was no guy alliance.

Howard may be talking himself out the door.

Helen: Everyone's coming up here and spilling their beans.   I take it back.. It was the 4 of them. You weren't a part of it. I'm not gonna ruin your game.  I wanted you to be honest with me.
Howard: I wanted to be honest with you.

Helen: I need to put one of us on the block, so Aaryn can't win PoV, and I'm gonna backdoor Jeremy.

Howard:  Please allow me to tell Candice.  
Helen: Ok.  And only you and I will know about it.
Howard: Like what you just told me about this guy alliance? 

Helen: Howard, you are strong..You're not going home.  I just need someone to win PoV so we can backdoor Jeremy. I want Aaryn and Jeremy on the block at the end of the week.
Howard: But you're mad at me..
Helen: I'm not mad at you.  I just need one of us up there.
Howard: I would really prefer it be McCrae over me. I know for a fact he not going home.
Helen: You have the votes to stay in this house. I'm gonna tell Aaryn she's a pawn, but she's not.. Candice cannot sleep another night in this house with her..

Howard leaves and Judd comes in.. Helen tells Judd that it's going to be Howard and Aaryn, with Jeremy as a hopeful backdoor.  Judd tells Helen that as soon as Howard got out of the DR, he went to Spencer and pulled him into the Cockpit.  Helen tells Judd that they're running scared.  She also tells him about the guy alliance, without including Howard in it.. Judd says he just learned about it too, from McCrae and Amanda.

3:55pm
BB: Helen please come to the Diary Room..
Helen: Aaryn, I'll be right back.  

Cam 3 stays on the HoH landing with Jessie and Aaryn who are bickering. Spencer comes up, asking if Helen is free..

Aaryn: She went to the DR and I'm next.
Spencer: I'll leave you two to talk.

4:21pm  -- Still waiting on Helen to get out of the DR and have her pre-nomination conversations with Aaryn, Spencer and Ginamarie.

4:24pm
Helen is out of the DR.. and she's locked herself out of HoH.
Camera 1
Cockpit

Aaryn: I wouldn't be surprised to go up.. Obviously people are trying to pick us off because we're strong. Everyone on your side lied to my face.  I know Spencer said you should be put up, and I know Howard voted with our side.
Helen: If you were me, who would you put up?  Spencer or Howard?  Who do you feel is more disloyal to me?  They're gonna go up, but you're gonna go up as my pawn.

Helen: Do you know about the guys alliance?  McCrae, Jeremy, Nick, and Spencer.
Aaryn: Well, McCrae and Amanda asked me and Jeremy to be in an alliance.. They've been going back and forth..
Helen: You are gonna go up as a pawn.  You can probably won PoV and take yourself off.  I want to backdoor someone.  It maybe someone from my side.  I feel like I have been duped, just like you do.
Aaryn: Every single person swore they were voting Elissa out.   All behind my back.. And they all told me that they decided to vote against me the night before.


Aaryn: At this point, if you were to put either Kaitlin or Jeremy up, and one of them were to go home, the other would be lost.

Helen: You put me on the block, so if I don't do the same, they'll think we're working together..
Aaryn: You don't think they'll want to vote out the strongest person?
Helen: There are people in my alliance that want to get rid of other people in my alliance even more than you.
Aaryn: I feel like Kaitlin's already started to turn on me.
Helen: I'm not putting GM up.  You can tell her that.

4:46 still going...
Cam 1
Helen: You're gonna go up as a pawn.  We'll talk thru Andy this week.. Win a comp and this game will turn around for you.  And next week, I'll need you to protect me, Andy and Elissa.
Aaryn: Do you think Elissa would be open to making amends?
Helen: I do..

They wrap it up, and in comes Ginamarie, who is safe.

Helen: You have nothing to worry about.  You have a hard enough week to get through.
Ginamarie: Thank you.  I always say nice things about you in the DR.
**Bring me some rice?
Ginamarie: I feel bad for Nick.. I know you have friends here. Duh.  Nick really liked you, and so do I.  I know you said you like both of us.
Helen: It just sucks that you were on that side of the house.
Ginamarie: He really wasn't so much with us.. But then people told me he was with them.  I have a big genre of friends.. 19 year olds up to 55.. I always admore sportsmanship.. I always go full force.  Yesterday, my mind was just boggled.
Helen: He was a strong competitor.. People really liked Nick.  My heart goes out to you.  I honor the deal I made with you.  You're not going up, and I'm not backdooring you.

Ginamarie: I think you're very beautiful.. And I care.. If anyone were to win first prize, you or Nick.  You're sweet, you're smart, your body is great.. I told Nick.. If I could give you my spot.. Me to leave and you to stay, I would.  I think outa the house we coulda been together.
Helen: You are so unique and a sparkplug and a ray of light.  I don't know what Nick was thinking, but he would be a stupid dumbass  if he's not waiting for you..
Ginamarie: When I broke up with my fiance, I wasn't this upset.  I've never met anyone like him.  I hope, when I'm older, I have a wonderful, beautiful family like you..

More bout Nick..

5:12 - Helen wraps it up with Ginamarie..

5:16 - Checking around the house..
  • Andy, Amanda and McCrae are up in HoH
  • Judd and Aaryn are in the Cockpit.
**I'm willing Skippy to flip to Trivia and get the Nomination Ceremony going.

5:20pm TRIVIA!  Thank you, Skippy!   The Nomination Ceremony has begun!






Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, all

Looks like a rough comp. Must have been some kind of farm one from the looks of it.

I knew last night when I was at and you tweeted after the show to spark up the feeds it just got great I was missing something good. I was. Had a few hours between jobs, should be sleeping only got four hours last night, and trying to catch up on as much as I can. Wild one for sure. Can't wait until I have more time.

Have a great evening everyone and if I'm not dead tired after work I'll see some of you in chat.

July 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Helene from NJ said...

Helen needs to listen way more than she talks and she is not doing a good job of that right now.

July 12, 2013 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Sound like Jeremy, Kaitlin, GM and Howard (the blue team) are HNs. Howard threw it. Yes I'm still here, don't go to work until 6:30pm tonight, doh.

July 12, 2013 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Did anybody notice last night, as soon as Nick was announced as being evicted, a Tweet from Dan Gheesling appeared? And, then one from Rachel. WHY the one from Dan? Why does Dan have an interest in Nick? (I don't remember seeing a Tweet from Dan when David was evicted; did anybody else?)

July 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well, not Jeremy he can't be a have not, but he was on the blue team. Maybe Aaryn, we can hope.

July 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

I am somewhat disturbed by Aaryn's refusal to understand *lying* is so often what this game is about; especially since she claims to not do it herself -- except when called out, then it was *in response* to some other HG who is the *real liar.*

But, the bigger offender, imo, is the HGs who lie (like everybody else), and then use the shield of The Bible/Their Faith as proof that they are not lying. I do not understand how they are able to justify such duplicity and hypocrisy which is directly antithetical to their proclaimed Religious belief.

July 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think the have nots are wrong Carloyn i heard aaryn was ahave not. and mcraa said hes eatting bagles

July 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

So, Carolyn: I've seen it mentioned and/or referred to several times, but so far it seems nobody has an answer.

Do you know whether Jeremy's "Never Slop" pass also encompasses all the rest of the wonderful goodies that go along with being a Have Not?

I'd love to see him sleeping in one of the Flight Chairs; especially because he's been so vocal about "not sleeping on the floor," and making sure people understood that meant anybody and everybody better *get it.*

July 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well if there not the have nots then the blue team was upset for no reason other than Howard falling and they think he threw it.

Oh well, maybe next time.

July 12, 2013 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Don't tell McCrae to not tell anyone anything because as soon as you do he does.

July 12, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Emma-jane said...

Howard finally admitted he voted to keep Nick! Now he's doing full on cover his ass

July 12, 2013 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Emma-jane said...

But he's lying about MC. Stupid, stupid man

July 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Power trips destroy games Helen...

July 12, 2013 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Case in point... Forgetting Candice is in the room

July 12, 2013 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It looked like Jessie and Judd took cold showers. I think they are have nots.

July 12, 2013 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Howard is evidently not quite as "quick" as I had originally thought. I mean -- REALLY?!??! Really, Howard? How many ways does somebody have to tell you something before that little light goes on over your head and you think, "Oooops. I better be doing some heavy-duty damage control here. And I better come clean, or I'm toast."

Howard, in one easy lesson, has taught all future contestants what NOT to do if they truly want a chance at winning the game.

July 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

How many times does Howie have to lie to Helen's face for her to get it?

July 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I dont get why Howard doesnt just come clean? I mean she already knows about the alliance , why not take the out she is giving him?

July 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Is it dark yet? I refuse to take off my sleeping mask until the sun has set.

Good Morning Mistress of The Dish, and MM and Berdache and Tiffany and M and Jumbo and Tammie and Katie.

And all who come in later. ;)

I haven't seen Ginamarie. Is she still sobbing and carrying around Nick's shorts? And why shorts? Did Nick walk around the house commando? When I keep something it's usually underwear... or buttons. We have quite a button collection. TMI!

That house! These people! I'm so happy for Helen, and Elissa too by being safe for a week. I'm liking Judd even more, and McManda is growing on me.

Howard lost all my respect by pretending to come clean to Helen and then lying about even his knowledge of MC.

Oh, and Andy is wobbly but still leaning to my good side, as if I had one.

I need cola, water and meds. I'll return.

Can you believe I have to reply to PayPal with documentation for TSA? All over a silly note in a Donation. If I disappear, you can find me at Gitmo.

:o)
GaYToR

July 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

How does Howard not know at this point that everyone has told Helen about the MC? I would think that would be the first topic of conversation, especially since so many people already know. Howard's game doesn't make sense to me. I hope Helen realizes that she can't trust him since he wasn't outright with the information.

July 12, 2013 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Maybe Howard thinks he can secretly resurrect the MC and be an underlying force in the house still?

July 12, 2013 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

can someone explain to me why helen is purposely excluding Howard from the all guys Alliance when she's talking one on one with the other house guests? I'm sure I just stepped away from me when she explained it, but I'm not too sure...
thank you as always BBdish fans!!

July 12, 2013 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :))

July 12, 2013 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Helen's targets should be:

#1 - Aaryn
#2 - Howard

One is repugnant, and one is a liar.

July 12, 2013 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Helen should get out Jeremy. Howard will take out himself

July 12, 2013 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Oops, I think Skippy hit the wrong button, but I love that he "listens
to you ;)

July 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

Hopefully Helen sticks to her plan and puts up Aaryn and Howard. Then the MVP (assuming Elissa) puts up Kaitlin. All we have to do is hope Jeremy's chip isn't pulled for POV. Also, how many chips are pulled for this POV? Just one, right?

July 12, 2013 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

B Bear, I'm not saying he hasn't, I just haven't seen it: when has Howard used the bible/his faith as proof he's not lying?

July 12, 2013 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

I wish they would show more of Judd, but he talks very low and mumbles like he has rocks in his mouth that I bet CBS would have to use captions for all the stuff he says.
GM is a basket case about Nick leaving. She has known him for like 3 weeks and it was like he died and she had been with him for years. I do like her spunk when she is clowning around but her mouth has already gotten her in trouble outside the house.

July 12, 2013 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish Aaryn and Kaitlin were have nots!

July 12, 2013 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why no BB updates after 'Friday Afternoon' post?
=( =( =( =( =( =( =( =(
I've been watching the feeds but nothing is like reading it on you blog!!

I'm dying without it!!!!

July 12, 2013 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

The gossip now is that Elissa was caught saying that production would not allow her to put up Howard. After she said that it went right to fishies. Her alliance is very upset.

July 13, 2013 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below