;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  There may be a glimmer of hope for Elissa and the non-Moving Company house guests after all.. Amanda has sussed out that Howard and Spencer are working with Jeremy, and although she hasn't put the other 2 pieces together, she's getting quite close.  Selling it to the rest of the alliance this morning was easy enough.. And they're working on getting Jessie..

For a complete look at Wednesday morning in the Big Brother 15 house, please have a look at Wednesday Morning.

Now let's check in with our HGs on the live feeds...


Hammock
Cam 1

Jeremy: America's bullsh*t if they don't (vote for me).  I don't care if they vote for someone who's playing intellectually, but not some scrub who's getting votes just because they're friends with Elissa.

Jeremy steps away.

McCrae: I'm just thinking about how opposites attract.
Amanda: Me too.

Amanda: Jer.. When did you start working out?
Jeremy: In junior high.. I was 6'5" and a stringbean..
Amanda: Has it turned your life around?
Jeremy: I get more broads.. Maybe a few more opportunities.. Like this.
McCrae: You could've taken my spot.. Awkward, lanky weirdo.

Judd: And mine is old country boy.  Me n Amanda..
Amanda: mm hm.. that's right..
Judd: Amaaanda from Montgomery Alabama..

Jeremy: The only reason Elissa's here at all is because she's made deals with everyone that she wont put them up with the MVP.. SO if anyone believes her, they're stupid.

1:24pm - Amanda gets up to get a protein shake..

McCrae: I liked the 2001: Space Odyssey wake up this morning.  I wonder why they played that.  Scared the shit outa me.

Judd: So.. Still Helen tomorrow?
Jeremy: (WTF Face)
Judd: Dude, I'm just kiddin' with ya.  I wish you coulda seen your face.

McCrae: Can anyone here max out the weight bench?
Judd: I can, but I don't wanna strain my back.
Jeremy: I can do 315, but I think it's 335.  I think Howard can.

Judd sprints the yard...

Jeremy: Go!!! Dig!!! Know what my coaches used to tell me with a sprint like that?  Hold your breath.  It makes you run a little faster, so you can breathe (when you're done). 

1:29pm
Amanda returns.. She and McCrae head to the couch.. Jeremy's working out.. Judd's occasionally sprinting.

Amanda: It will be kind of interesting to see what happens when she's gone, in terms of who gets MVP..
McCrae: Same logic they use against her is the same logic that can be applied to him.. He'll keep getting it.
Amanda: But no one mentions that.
McCrae: I feel like we're pretty set up right now.

Amanda: (calling out) Are the girls sleeping right now, Jer?
Jeremy: I think so.

1:34pm

Judd is on the double chaise with Jessie.. talking in low tones.. We are not privy to the conversation.  I spy Andy and Kaitlin up in the HoH bathroom on 3..  Kaitlin's telling Andy about Candice's stalker story.  Jeremy enters.   Aaryn's up there as well.

Cam 1
Helen enters the backyard.. but does not come to the couch.
Amanda and McCrae remain on the couch talking.

McCrae: She trusts Howard.
Amanda: She's an idiot.
McCrae: Complete idiot. I just feel  it in my nuts.  Do you wanna go back in the hammock?
Amanda: You need to eat.  I don't wanna weigh more than you.
McCrae: I don't.  I wish they had a scale here.

Elissa comes outside.. in a very Rachel dress.

Amanda: Great dress.
Elissa: Thank you.  I snuck one sparkly one in..
Amanda: You look pretty too.
Candice: Thank you.

Elissa feeds McCrae from her plate.  He has a serious foodgasm.. and then she gives him the last few bites.

1:43pm
Cam 1
McCrae and Amanda return to the Hammock.

McCrae: Holy Shit.. (re food)
Amanda: I was talking to Jeremy, and I think I shouldn't have said what I said.. I can't even conspire with him.. He's so paranoid.
McCrae: Yeah.. He's probably the worst game player I've ever seen..
Amanda: Seriously.

Skippy wides the shot to show Helen playing bandana ball.. as well as the rest of the backyard folk.  Talk on the hammock turns to birthmarks..
I spy Spencer up in HoH.. I pop up there to see if it's game..  No.  Weddings, Bridal Showers buying gifts at Victoria Secret Outlet.. I'll leave them to it.

McCrae: Fuck.. I just gotta keep you safe.
Amanda: Keep me safe?  I just want her to stay.
McCrae: If she stays, we'll be on the block.
Amanda: God, I wish I could sway Jessie.

They're whispering and Helen is LOUDLY supporting everyone playing..

Amanda: We could offer her safety with the majority of the house if Elissa stays. 
McCrae: It can't be you though.
Amanda: If it was presented to her as.. If you voted for ELissa to stay, no one would point at you.  It would be blamed on Amanda.. and you wouldn't become a target. That way she feels strategic.
McCrae: Yup.
Amanda: Or if Judd says something.. That you are not her target.. Say the truth.. All they do is talk sh*t about her, talk down to her..
McCrae: How convincing is Andy?
Amanda: Andy wont do it.  He's super scared.  I think Judd would be the only one.

McCrae: After that DR session, I was like F the game..
Amanda: Me too.. I was so happy coming out..   ♫I want her to stay so that we know we're safe.  Unless someone can go to Howard and say, look, we all are voting for her to stay, adn if 2 people don't, we know it's you two.. and you'll become targets.. So vote with us..
McCrae: You can't do it.
Amanda: And you don't wanna do it.
McCrae: The way he talks to me pisses me off. He's been a dick to me.
Amanda: If Jessie knows that Nick wants to put her up, why would she vote for him to stay?
McCrae: Cuz they have her under their thumb.
Amanda: We should try to get Judd to talk to her, and convince her.. This is the perfect opportunity.
**and you're repeating yourself.
Amanda: Either that or we need Spencer and Howard to do what they said they're gonna do.


McCrae: Jessie's head's not in the game either.  All she cares about is boys.  She's dumb as f*ck.
Amanda: I could tell her no one would know it was you..
**lather, rinse, repeat.

Andy is now in the backyard working out.

Amanda: We have to think of a good way to her.  I have to pee.  Why don't you talk to Judd and see if he can sway her.  We can get Elissa to tell Jessie that if she saves her, she will never go up as the MVP nom..

Timecheck --2:03pm

2:14pm
Storage Room
Howard and Amanda
Cam 3 and 4

We join this conversation in progress..

Howard: I really gotta talk to Spence.. and you and Helen do to.. If all 3 of us talk to him, I wanna see if he says the same thing..
Amanda: I think we're all flip-flopping and we need to not do that.
Howard: I think you, me and McCrae are the brain trust...
Amanda: My loyalties are with the people we sat down with.. It doesn't make sense for him to go to that side.. Will you talk to McCrae.  Whatever decision you guys come to, I'll go with it.
Howard: Alright.  Yes ma'am. 

2:17pm
Bathroom
Cam 3
Amanda and Judd

Judd: We have 6.
Amanda: We do?

Judd ducks into the WC.


2:19pm
Cam 3
Aaryn and Nick and Kaitlin..


Aaryn: They've been trying to get me to come over, and they might have told her we're out to get her.. Should I talk to her about it?
Nick: You wanna talk to everyone today.  Someone like her is probably gonna wanna go where the power is.
Aaryn: I though she slept with Judd.
Nick: It was Judd, Jessie and Elissa.
Aaryn: Elissa slept in a bed with Judd?
Nick: He booted her out in the middle of the night..

Kaitlin: She did wash Jessie's sheets yesterday.
Aaryn: You know how Elissa is.. She could've came in there and talked to her.. I don't know.. I will tell you who for sure has reconfirmed.  Amanda, Jeremy, Spencer, Ginamarie, Jessie, McCrae, Kaitlin, Howard, Andy, Judd.  That's 10.
Nick: So everyone.
Aaryn: The people I have a question about are Candice, Jessie and potentially Andy.
Nick: Those are my swings too.  Amanda asked me if you won HoH and MVP who would you put up, so I randomly drew names.. I said, Candice, Helen and Howard.  Will that piss anyone off?
Aaryn: I think it might piss Jeremy off with Howard.. I think they have a thing.   He totally took all the HoH power this week, and I don't like that.  It makes me look weak.  I don't wan people to start saying that Jeremy makes all my decisions for me.  And people talkng about how HE won the HoH, and it so pisses me off, because it was so equal.
Nick: What about Judd?  Do we have Judd?


Kaitlin: Yeah, Judd's on lock.  He felt really bad about last week, and I think Jeremy scared the shit out of him.

Kaitlin leaves..

Aaryn: She talks to everyone.. and she's condescending.. She'll wake up and be sweet.. and as the day goes on, she gets cockier and cockier.. All the girls in this house are starting to see it.
Nick: Fair enough.

Timecheck - 2:30pm BBT

2:37pm
Judd and Amanda

Judd: Jessie's in.  (to keep Elissa)
Amanda: How do you know?
Judd: She came to me.  She said she doesn't like the way they talk to her, and she doesn't like feeling like she works for them..

3pm
Hammock
Cam 2
Amanda and McCrae

Amanda: I think me, you, Judd and Andy are solid..
McCrae: mm hmm
Amanda: If we can make this work.

McCrae takes a break from the non-stop game talk of the day, and shares his car accident story with Amanda.. She responds appropriately, gives it a full 5 seconds then..

Amanda: I need you to talk to Howard and tell him he needs to be on board and vote out Nick.  That's the thing.. If you go after people in this game, they go after you. I took so much Adderall, I don't even feel it.
McCrae: You're calm.
Amanda: This weather is perfect.
McCrae: It's glorious.  I just wanna make 100% sure.

Amanda: If Howard is on board, we just need one of those 3 to do the right thing.  It would be better if 2 voted their way and one our way, because then we can play both sides.
McCrae: I think they'll know.
Amanda: Gah, that would be so amazing.. America would f'in love us. God, I hope she stays.  That would be so good for us, especially me and you.

***I can't type it one more time.  She's said the same thing 75 times today.... Gaaahhhhh!!!!

3:06pm
Camera 3
Howard and Candice.
We join this conversation in progress.. I believe they're talking about Amanda.

Howard: Without her..
Candice: She's just scary.  She doesn't have any heart.
Howard: It's just week 2.  You gonna overthink yourself.
Candice: She keeps saying she doesn't wanna go home.  She doesn't have anything to go home to.  I know she sold me down the river.  I don't know why Spencer did that last week.
Howard: I don't know why, but in the grand scheme of things, it did help you, becuase Elissa's still here.
Candice: I hope HoH is a quiz or something.  If it's Endurance, Ima hold on forever.


3:11pm
Chair Room
Judd, Amanda, McCrae

Judd: It's lookin' good.  It's lookin' good.
McCrae: Just keep workin' it.


3:12pm
Howard, Jeremy, Spencer
Camera 3

Howard: Amanda trippin'.  One thing she consistently says is that she'll do whatever McCrae does.  But she's trying to frame Spencer.  Is she tryin' to cut a deal with ya'll?
Jeremy: She already did.
Howard: What about Aaryn and Kaitlin?
Jeremy: They are with me 100%.
Howard: If I bring up a 5 with Aaryn and Kaitlin..
Spencer: Amanda's talking mad shit about me all day.. She knows she and McCrae are flipping, but She's tryin' to make Judd, Andy, Helen hate me for flippin.
Jeremy: She's gotta go. I'd tell McCrae, but I don't know that he wont tell her.  It's not that I don't trust McCrae, it's that I don't trust the 2 together.
Spencer: Ya'll are my plan, my parachute, my everything.

 They go on with the usual...

CUT TO:
Cam 1
3:15pm
Judd and Jessie
Small World Room

Jessie: What do you not like to eat?
Judd: Tomatoes.
Candice: Shh!
**She's napping.
Judd: Sorry, Candice.


Stealth Whispering has met it's king, and his name is Judd.


Judd: (whispered)  They wont know...  Nobody will suspect it...   You bein' honest with me? (big, flirty smile)  Don't f*ck me over..


3:21pm
Elissa and Helen
Have Not Room


Elissa: It's so funny cause it's so true.. If I leave, we just gave them the game.  I'll just be at home laughing about it, but that would suck for you, because I don't think you deserve that either.
Helen: Thank you.

Elissa changes.. then remarks to Helen how ungentlemanlike it was for Spencer and others not to offer the 2 of them their bed.. 


3:27pm
Cam 1
Have Not Room
Elissa, Helen, Amanda

Amanda: I think we have the numbers.. Even without Howard.. And we protect Jessie.

And she's out.

3:28pm
Judd enters the Have Not.. To bouncing "we love yous" and hugs..





3:31pm
Chair Room
Judd and Amanda

Judd: I'm just excited to see Spencer and Howard's face..
Amanda: Me too
Judd: Put those f*ckers on blast.

Timecheck - 3:45pm BBT

OK.. Gonna take an hour blog break before the Wednesday Show Viewing Party! :0)  See you back here in a new top post at 7:55pm Eastern - 4:55pm BBT. 










Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

OK Carolyn-

I know you are probably sick of me but I am confused. I'm here on and off all day but I do occasionally get interupted-phone calls, pets, children, husband (damn them-don't they know it's BB season?)

Is Amanda lying to Jeremy, Aaryn, etc. but still secretly trying to convince McCrae the benefits of keeping Elissa? Or is she lying to Helen, Andy and Judd and planning on voting out Elissa because of the secret alliance she and McCrae supposedly have with Jeremy and Aaryn?

On the bright side, my daughter will be so happy to see Britney. She loves her.

July 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Amanda answered my question.

July 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

@Grendon

I totally agree with the horrible way Elissa has been treated. It's not right, even in the scope of a game.
I also think you are right about the trust within the Brigade, as opposed to the MC. I already see the fracture of McCrae, and can see Jeremy dodging. They definitely played too hard too soon, and that will ultimately be their downfall, but I guess the fact that they were playing at all got me on their side (like I said, I have learned in past seasons to always declare an "opinion subject to change" disclaimer with this show LOL). As it very well may change again by week 4.
I think where we differ in our opinion is in your last note. I completely rooted for Dan in Season 14. My heartstrings aren't as tuggable as others. While in the real world I like to think my heart is big, it never carries over to reality competition shows :) I was the girl who could not believe Russel Hantz did not win his first season of Survivor. My Mom thought I should get checked out because she couldn't believe I would root for someone so ruthless and horrible. But I thought his game was fantastic.
I think responding to your response might have been a breakthrough in realizing why I am actually rooting the way I am haha!

July 10, 2013 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to post this earlier, but as I'm just catching up, I'll post it here. You asked for ideas for what we would send as banners. I would send one saying "Nick slept with Aaryn". GM would go into a crazy whirlwind, would definitely explode on Aaryn, who may or may not react with physical violence, and I would imagine both would remove themselves or be removed from the game.

July 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

@Lucky13,

I agree with you that while liking the MC, I definitely don't like all of the members. I am extremely fond of Howard and Nick. I like McCrae, Spencer I can take or leave. Jeremy I loathe...only because when I was his age I dated a few like him. I've grown up :)
I also agree Elissa is not getting a fair shake, but I don't ever think she would have. Unless in a house with other family members of BB alum, she was going to be the target. BB should have thought about the resemblence, than she may have been able to keep the secret, but their looks and mannerisms are so alike, she had it rough from the door. I do not like the way she has been treated, at all. She is a person. I can take lying and deceiving in a game, but there is no reason to be downright mean and bullisome (I think I just made that word up lol).

July 10, 2013 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I think another dilema I am having is that I really like Nick!! I think he will play a much better game than Elissa, and the only way for him to stay is for Elissa to go. I really wish Elissa had put Kaitlin of GM on the block with her MVP vote :( Oh well.

July 10, 2013 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Gosh I hope they can pull this off and keep Elissa. I want to see Jeremy's face. I think he will show his true colors. And than have Elissa win HOH. Jeremy would have a fit. I want to see all of them kissing her behind.

July 10, 2013 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Jane I is from Texas said...

Ahhhhh - Amanda, you are so close...you could kiss it. Please open your eyes!!!!! So frustrating.

Love Judd - he is such a doll.

July 10, 2013 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

hrm? That last bit by Howard, about all three of them talking to Spencer to see if he says the same thing? Is that a set-up, or is there a fracture in the MC?

July 10, 2013 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Pretty sure Jeremy aint no 6'5. More like 6'3

July 10, 2013 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger shawnasnelling said...

I read somewhere that someone was going home tonight! But it's tomorrow night right!? Is this schedule going to be every week!?

July 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lulu

I guess the reason it bothered me with Dan is because there were real friendships and emotions and I knew people would be hurt.

No one liked Russell Hantz, therefore people may have been pissed off but not hurt. Oh, and I agree. Russell deserved to win---both times. He got screwed.

July 10, 2013 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhhhh, they're so close to figuring it all out it's making me cray-cray!!!!

Amanda needs to win HOH next week AND she deserves MVP. She really is the MVP for good side of this house.

Thanks as always Carolyn for your most excellent coverage.

July 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Well, I see it coming. Candice is gonna screw this up because she is going to fall for Howard's lies. Of course, at the center of the lie he continues to paint Amanda as the evil dragon that needs to be slain.

Blech! Where is Big Jeff? We need a house meeting damn it!

July 10, 2013 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Howard has officially joined the ranks of Jeremy. At least in his treatment of women.

July 10, 2013 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I hope Howard can't get Candice to change her mind and she votes Nick out.

July 10, 2013 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

. . . and the rabbit is once again plucked from the Hat. Great suspense and humor this afternoon -- who is lying, and who is funniest.

July 10, 2013 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

I think I'll pee my pants if they pull this off. I hope production has a quad screen with a camera on the faces of Jeremy, Aaryn, Spencer and Nick when Chenbot says "NICK you are evicted from the Big Brother House".
THIS kind of maneuvering is what makes this game good. Not bullying and threatening by Jeremy, and racist, homophobic, misogynistic comments from Aaryn, GM and Spencer.

July 10, 2013 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger pandagirl said...

So I am hoping that Elissa stays just to stick it to Jeremy n Aaryn But I don't think it will happen so I am routing for Helen to win the next HOH and watch the implosion of the moving company. I can't see how they will last as an alliance cause they have way too many side alliances going ...oh and Helen Candice n Amanda are sooooo close to figuring out the guys alliance ....come on girls put it together.

July 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

OMG!! So close! Keep on keeping on Amanda! !

July 10, 2013 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger HighFashionsInc_Tori said...

I am totally starting to get bummed out on Howard too!!

July 10, 2013 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Also - My daughter and I have been watching BB12 - she is now 15 and didn't watch back then (I did). Even though we can't see the live feeds, we do get a sense of how different this cast is. Monet and Britney were snarky, but never as horribly bullying and nasty as many of this years' cast. The Brigade worked because there wasn't a GIANT EGO NAMED JEREMY.

July 10, 2013 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh!!! I really hope Amanda is able to convince the house to vote out Nick! And I feel bad because I actually like Nick better than Elissa and I'm scared of what GM will do if he were to leave but I would love to see McCrae join the "good" side of the house. The problem is even with Judd and Jessie's votes Candice is such a question mark now with the whole Howard thing and Andy is so scared who knows what he'll do! Can't wait for tomorrow night!!

July 10, 2013 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger itsTanzy said...

Thank you Carolyn for everything!!!

July 10, 2013 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger ScottDishCoolNess said...

Really hope Elissa stays: it would really help turn around the season! So far rooting for Judd, Helen, Candice & if still in the game: Elissa!

July 10, 2013 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ugh I hope Elissa stays would love to see the looks on their faces.

July 10, 2013 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below