;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Morning in the Big Brother 15 House

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!  ♫ It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..  In 2 1/2 more days, the game we love will start all over again with a new HoH.  I am extremely hopeful that on that day we'll all be singing ♫ I got a new attitude!

9:21am Fishies!  Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds! Chop Chop! BB gave you a nice little sleep-in today.

The morning report is written live, like all posts on BBDish, so you'll want to refresh periodically for new info.  We give time stamps and camera numbers so you're able to easily go and view the scenes you'd like to see for yourself in the flashback section of the live feeds.  If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, and you'd like to try them out, here's a 2 day free trial to get you going. :0)

9:38a
Cam 3 and 4
Hammock
Spencer and Andy

Spencer: He's a lot more level-headed than Jeremy.. and he's not as emotional as Aaryn, Kaitlin or Ginamarie.. I think he may be the voice of reason in that group.  What did he tell you?

Andy: He just made me feel like I have a couple of free weeks, but then what?  I believe I'm not.. GInamarie is honest with me, even if Nick's not.  But at the same time, Jeremy is a hot head.. I go back and forth on it so much, but I just think it's stupid to get rid of Elissa, when Nick is still such an unknown.. I don't even think he's a direct threat against me right now.  It's a matter of playing cards soon, or waiting.  There's such a safety net with having Elissa here that I really like.
Spencer: I agree with that.
Andy: Howard told me to get up early today so we could talk..  What were you and he talking about?
Spencer: (feeds him bs)  His this is, he's sure he's gonna get it.
Andy: Get MVP?  His arrogance drives me nuts.  He thinks he rules the house and everyone should do everything for him.. or how he opens the door and summons people.. I don't want someone like him to go far.
Spencer: Keep in mind - it doesn't matter who goes far, as long as we go far.
Andy: I know, I know..  But at the same time, I know that if I vote to keep Elissa and she goes, then I'm a target. I feel like, even if that happens, it shouldn't scare any of us.  I mean, I'll vote with everyone, but.. I'm just getting so nervous that we'll vote and it'll be just me and Candice.. I would die.
Spencer: I know exactly what you're saying.
Andy: I know I wanna go far with you, Helen, Howard.. I want everyone in our group to go far.  That's why I'm like, why get rid of someone who is with us AND such a guaranteed vote?
**put the pieces together, Andy.

9:48am - Judd joins them...

Judd: My biggest fear is, we vote out Elissa and they're like, Ha! Got you now, F*ckers!
Andy: Exactly.  I feel like, if I vote her out, I will cry during the live show.  We did such a good job choosing 7 people.. There's no way they're looking good.  Based on my meeting with the psychologist (code for DR), I got asked a lot of questions about him yelling at people.. He really wiped his ass with Elissa's hat.  That's disgusting.  That's personal property, you asshole.
Judd: I wish it was one of them besides Nick.
Andy: Did you talk to Nick yesterday?  What did he say to you?
Judd: He's got me back..
Andy: He said that to me too.. He's saying that to everyone.

Judd: I don't get why Candice is a target.
Andy: I don't think she is.. I think they're just telling us that because it's an easy thing to say.

Judd goes to get water.

Andy: I feel like Aaryn might be moveable.. She's already expressing concerns.. I feel like she's trusting me a lot.

Judd returns.

Judd: It'd be so much easier if it was like Kaitlin.
Spencer: I agree.
Andy: I feel like Ginamarie would be out for blood..
Judd: She's like Natalie with Matty in season 9.. just obsessed with him and he wants nothing to do with her.
**To Nick's credit, he's not accepting undercover benefits.

Andy is super stressed..

Andy: I just feel like this group's strength is that we don't doubt eachother.  Jeremy keeps talking about how the MVP is unfair.. Well, we made it work in our favor.  And he decided to wipe his ass with her hat.
Judd: I feel like I need to talk to Elissa too, but it's so hard to talk to her..
Andy: Without everyone's red flags going up.

Andy: Spencer, what's your reservation?
Spencer: I do worry about people flipping to the other side. Another thing, Jeremy doesn't intimidate me at all.. He's a gorilla who wont get the MVP anyway.
Andy: Then why not vote to keep Elissa?  If he doesn't intimidate you, why be afraid to make this move against him?  This should be the easiest vote ever.
Spencer: I'm just tryin' to weigh the options.
Judd: We just need to weigh the pros and cons.
Andy: I've weighed them 1000 times.  They're not stupid.  They're gonna realize what's going on, and they're gonna scramble. 

Judd: Jessie's liable to flip, because she gets mad at them, because they treat her like sh*t.

10am - They all agree that they can't base anything on Jessie..

Andy: Right now, I just feel like we're at the cuspit of good vs evil, and if evil prevails, I'm gonna be so sad.
Judd: Also, I feel like, what's the point of getting rid of David, and then sacrificing one of our own? (paraphrasing)

Talk turns to McCrae and Amanda.  Spencer seizes the opportunity to further his anti-Amanda stance..  They disagree about who likes who more..  Then back to the case at hand.

10:06am
Cam 3
Spencer: All the racial stuff I've been hearing doesn't sit well with me.
Andy: Yeah.
Judd: That kinda stuff, I just wanna shake em.

Jessie joins them and proceeds to tell them about her dreams.. Then Jeremy joins.. Jessie tells him to look at her perfect nose.. Jeremy tells a dream he had..


10:12a
Cam 3
Jeremy: There's this little fat Mexican Boy.. and he tells me I'm supposed to be president.. then his mom comes to pick him up, and she's a prostitute, and I start playing with her boobs.
Spencer: Have you spoken to a psychologist?

10:16am
Jessie: America, these 2 don't appreciate me, so this ass is for you.

Off she goes to hop on the elliptical.

Jeremy: I'd motorboat her butt cheeks.
Spencer: Me too.  I'd drink her bathwater.
Jeremy: I'd drink her sweat..
Spencer: Bout a gallon.  I'd put her panties in my mouth like a chew.. and just dip that shit.
Jeremy: I'd eat her tampons with Salsa.
Spencer: I'd dehydrate em first.

**I'm gonna go puke now.

Spencer: Did you get a chance to talk to McCrae last night?
Jeremy: Not much.
Spencer: People on my side of things are really flustered nd confused.  They can't figure out why me, McCrae and Howard wanna vote out Elissa..
Jeremy: You gotta tell em.. MVP is up for grabs..
Spencer: But she's working with us, so that argument doesn't work.
Jeremy: Be like, but not only that, but Jeremy's approached us and..

Spencer: You need to spread the rumor that McCrae and Amanda are flipping, and Elissa's going with them.
**Brilliant.  Evil, but brilliant.

Helen is now in the backyard working out as well..  She runs past the Hammock every 30 seconds or so..

Spencer: Did you wipe your ass with her hat? Evil f*cker.
Jeremy: Did she tell you?
Spencer: A couple people did.
Jeremy: I got in trouble.

Andy is in the yard..

Spencer: Let's talk later.

10:25am Spencer and Jeremy head inside.. Aaryn comes outside..

**I'm curious.. Not that I advocate doing this, because the HGs will never see it, as production has systems in place to make sure they don't, and it messes with the game, BUT... If you were going to fly a banner plane over the BB15 house, what would it say? 

10:35am
Jessie's on the elliptical, Aaryn's cross training, and Helen's running.. minor chatter about the Have Nots getting off food restriction at midnight tonight..


Aaryn takes a break to adjust her mic pack and check herself out.

10:40am
Any offers himself as a human hurdle for Helen.

Helen: I can do it!! I can do it!! Yes!!


10:44am
Howard joins Helen running..
Helen: I'm just gonna go til I feel tired, which probably wont be very long, since I haven't eaten a lot of food.
Howard: I know, right.

10:48am
Helen stops running.. Howard lotions up..
Might I be of assistance?
10:50a
Helen moves on to weights. Howard lunges the yard..


10:56am
Cam 3
Howard coaches Helen through some push-ups to end her workout.  Helen goes inside to eat.   Howard takes a few moments to think.. then re-racks the 45s. Aaryn's working out like she still has a modeling contract.

Howard: Hey, You wanna work out with me tomorrow?
Aaryn: Do you work out first thing when you wake up?
Howard: Yeah.
Aaryn: Yeah, this is my 1st day back, so I'm not pushing it.  Yeah, I'll work out with you.
**Howard, you know what this child is.. I have to believe you're just "keeping your enemies closer."

11:04am
Howard lunges across the yard a few more times.. He's tiring, and his form is going to hell.  Jessie is laying down doing a few crunches.. to be part of the in crowd, more than actually to achieve any benefit.

11:17am
Checking the Quad, Helen and Andy are in the bathroom talking baby names.. Andy favors Rocco and Gideon for a boy, which surprises Helen.  Jessie joins.  She like Maggie for a girl, and Jack for a boy.

Outside, Jeremy has joined in working out.  He said on Sunday that he feels like he's getting fat in the house, so he's been working out and not eating junk ever since.


11:20am
Andy helps Jessie fix something with her bikini top.. And she's off to go swimming..
Talk with Andy and Helen returns to baby names..

Andy: Does your husband have any names he likes?
Helen: He likes Mora, but he had an ex-girlfriend named Mora, and we have a rule, no names of exes, so that's out.


Cam 1 Flips up to the HoH..

11:23am
Kaitlin and Aaryn
Kaitlin's still under the covers in bed.

Aaryn: I don't know if I believe Jessie.
Kaitlin: Jeremy says she's just a typical Austin girl.. that Austin girls are weird.
Aaryn: Austin girls are weird.  Some of them go like wayyy liberal.. like hippies.
**what does that mean, said the woman in the tie-dye.

Aaryn: But Judd is not in a showmance, so if they end up doing like whatever.. But if David was still here, and she was saying that shit to him..
Kaitlin: She would be.  She still does it with Jeremy, just not in front of me.
Aaryn: I just don't like the awkwardness at all.
Kaitlin: He like suffocates me when I'm sleeping. I like to cuddle, but then separate.
Aaryn: There is no way you were being suffocated last night, because half of my ass was off this bed.  I literally did not sleep all night. I was so hot.  I was so pissed.  I hope today's like a snippet of what last night was like..  I got elbowed like 3 times in the face last night.
Kaitlin: I was asleep in Jess's bed, and Jeremy came and woke me up..
Aaryn: You know Jeremy.. He's not gonna sleep in HoH when he can.  That's just Jeremy.
Kaitlin: He got all this attitude with me last night.

Aaryn: I don't know how I feel about the Nick and Ginamarie thing.
Kaitlin: I think it's for sure happening.

Aaryn: There are no guys here that I can flirt with.. Just wait. If Jeremy goes, you will be miserable.
Kaitlin: I know.

Chatter continues.. Kaitlin's having dreams about her mother and sister not liking Jeremy..

Aaryn: What's wrong with him?  I feel like he's a good guy.
**For you?  He's perfect.  Have at him.
Kaitlin: He's funny, but like a 12 year old boy funny.. and that's unattractive.

Talk turns to Ginamarie and Nick.. The girls wonder about them hooking up..

11:35am
Cam 1
Aaryn: Why is there a stain in the middle of the bed?
Kaitlin: Ew.. What kind of stain?
Aaryn: Kaitlin.
Kaitlin: Don't look at me.  We haven't done anything!
Aaryn: Oh my God.  You should be ashamed.  
Kaitlin: We haven't done anything.

Aaryn: I swear to God.  If I was sleeping on you and Jeremy's sex juice, I'm gonna freak out.

Kaitlin steers the conversation back to Ginamarie and Nick.. 

11:41a
Aaryn: I'm just getting a weird vibe that the way it seems ot the outside world is that he's just ignoring her and she's all about him.
Kaitlin: I told her that.
**it is what is it is.

11:52am
Aaryn feeds the fish.. then confuses Madonna and Gwen Stefani.
**I'm out.


This concludes the Morning Report.  We'll be back after a wee bloggy break. :0)  Please mind the critters on the live feeds.  They tend to misbehave terribly when left unattended. 

If you'd like to try the feeds for 2 days free, here's a link to get you started







Permalink







58 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Oh Lord

Don't make it so easy for me as soon as you wake up in the morning.

"I don't want to give in to the bullies" says Andy to the treasurer of the bullying committee.

July 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Follow your own mind Andy!! You don't have an alliance!! You don't have to follow the house!! There are others who agree with you!!

(Hope he hears me.) ;-)

July 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Ms Janet said...

Good morning, Carolyn! I've been a complete addict of this page for a couple years now. Bless you and your team's heart and soul; BB is nothing without BBDISH! Thank you for all your hard work!

Rooting so hard for Elissa over here in Vancouver and hoping Andy and Spencer come around; they can make some big waves and tossy tossy Nick!

I cannot WAIT till the racists are out of the house and back on the street dealing with what they have said and done. I feel for their families. Can you imagine what is happening in their hometowns?

July 9, 2013 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Judd, please work on Jessie!!!
Amanda, convince McCrae!!!

Campaign Save Elissa in full effect. It can happen, really it can. Even outside of my dreams. I just imagine the looks on the three headed monsters faces if Julie says "By a vote of 6 to 5, Elissa... You are SAFE!!!"

July 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lucky 13

I believe there is a possibility to flip the house but it is a long shot.

Andy, Judd and Candice want to keep Elissa. More than that, they want to stand up to the bullies but are all afraid to make the first move and end up being targeted by that group.

Amanda wants to keep Elissa. Although McCrae is trying to protect his game and stay true to MC, he knows MC don't trust him as much as they should which has to be weighing on his mind. I think if he knew without a doubt that they could get the votes he is the one person who might be willing to flip the house. He is also sick of the hate speech and has not liked Aaryn since day one. That leaves one solid vote that they would need.

Although Jessie wants to be part of the cool kids, she also craves male attention. If Judd offered her a final 2, (or if they had a beauty pageant with McCrae, Judd and Andy as judges and Jessie was crowned the winner) they have a great chance of getting her on their side.

July 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

OhhEmmmGeee, those guys are nasty, how can you type that, I was gagging myself.

I am rooting for Andy and Judd to just get it all figured out!

Sad note: My 20 year old cousin was killed in a car accident last night, she was unfortunately texting and driving and not wearing her seat belt. Kids today think they are ten feet tall and bullet proof.

Hug your loved ones today! Peace

July 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope Elissa is saved, and can't wait for Jeremy, Aaryn and Kaitlin to be EVICTED! they are just sad people!!!!

July 9, 2013 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OK I have tried to be more philosophical and not to take this game so personally but I am officially done.

What kind of alliance deliberately screws over their alliance member on week 2?

Obviously Spencer,Jeremy, Kaitlin, Ginamarie and Aaryn are on my dislike list just for the reason that they all have tongues. Now Spencer and Howard are on my unlike, will NOT be rooting for you list unless you do some big time changing. They have been pushing lies about various people in the house. Candice has always been a favorite target for Spencer. The last few days it has been all about Amanda. Now they are going to completely sabotage McCrae.

I don't like that kind of game play. I never have, even when someone I like does it. Be evasive, lie about your own vote to save yourself, but don't make up lies about other people in order to sabotage them.

This is when we need to offer someone money to be America's Player for a week (I'm sure Jeremy or Spencer would pounce on that) and then make them vote our way (which unfortunately would have to be against Nick).

July 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm so confused, i thought Spencer was not part of the weird A,J,K,GM group.

July 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger CZ said...

Who would win MVP if Elissa goes home?

July 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ReneeP - Oh my gosh.. How awful.. I'm so sorry!! ((((hugs)))))

July 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

My banner would say:
Candice, you were onto something!!

July 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Banners (the bannah!)

There are so many options.

To shake up the game, call out the MC (but I still have hopes for McCrae)

How about just confirming a boys alliance.

This weeks twist, Elissa can't be evicted. (But that could backfire and cause Helen to be voted out.

I've decided: "God is watching and he will be your final judge."

July 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

I think we should all vote for Helen, for mvp if Elissa goes home!! What do you all think????

July 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BUT... If you were going to fly a banner plane over the BB15 house, what would it say?

It would say "Judd Amanda Andy Helen Jessie Candace Beware of Brigade 2.0 plus 1 more".. Would they undertand?

On another note, l;ve been thinking about this. I heard someone say they had them watch seasons 7, 10 & 12. For the life of me if they watched 12, why haven't they seriously been on the lookout for this!! grrrrrrrrrrr

Judy in NJ

July 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am normally against the banners, but i've been hoping one is allowed through that says something like this...Aaryn, GM, and Spencer all related-get paid triple the prize if they make it to end!
Let em scramble on that one. :)

July 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Banner messages:

THE BRO-LIE-ANCE IS REAL: S + J + M + N + H

or

AMERICA'S HATERS: AARYN & JEREMY & KAITLIN & GM

or

AMERICA CHOOSES AARYN & JEREMY & KAITLIN & GM FOR LVPs.

or

AMERICA <3, MoNYC

July 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

ReneeP...I'm so sorry for your loss! I will keep you in my prayers.

July 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

I will vote for Amanda for MVP. She may be in bed with McCrae but has her own mind- at least I THINK she does. Time will tell..... Don't care for her strip-tease act, but am liking her gameplay, as long as she doesn't take part in the bashing going on.
ReneeP- my condolences....I've
said a prayer for your family.

July 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

ReneeP

So sorry to hear about your cousin. My daughter just turned 16. Although she hasn't started driving yet a couple of her friends have. I know I can't keep her in bubble wrap but I have anxiety every time she leaves the house.

July 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

OMGOSH, Reneep, so sorry to hear that! Prayers for your family. Young people do think they are bullet proof.

July 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Why doesn't the group of seven!!! Realize they could take this game if they stick together???? Ugh

July 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hi again,

Craziness, nonsense, everything else aside, how do H & Sp et al not see how dumb a move it is to pass up evicting Nick, arguably one of the biggest strategic threats in the game, for Elissa, who's at best a souped-up floater?! Sigh.

July 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hola one last time,

Kinda hoping Elissa gets voted if only because it gives Amanda, Andy, Helen, or Judd a better chance at winning it.

Elissa's a nice enough lady and definitely on the right side of the decency as far BB is concerned but she's a total 'meh' player honestly.

July 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Reneep--So very sorry for your loss.

July 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

I don't post very often, but this was too good to pass up!! My banner would be.....BB 15..Don't Trust Jeremy,Nick,Spence & Howie They are using you ALL to do their dirty work!!

July 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

So sorry for your loss, ReneeP.

July 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

I really would love to see Aaryn out next. I wish Ellissa would stay just to piss her off. And when Aaryn is kicked off I hope Julie hands her a bowl of rice ans just dismisses her. I can dream! Also Carolyn I have been reading your amazing blog now for about 5 seasons. I really don't know what I would do without it. I love waking up with my coffee reading as I call it the "news". Keep up the fantastic work.

July 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Sarah Hodge

I love your banner.

I am concerned about MVP. So many people are on different pages.

Reward one of the people that have been treated like crap-Candice, Helen, Andy.

Give it to someone who might be strategic-Amanda.

Give it to someone who hasn't offended anyone and has been genuinely nice-Judd.

I'm afraid the vote is going to be split between the 'good' people and one of the 'evildoers' will creep through the cracks and win. (Oh production, this would be a good time to rig the vote. I know you are capable of doing so.)

July 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon, You have a great idea: "This is when we need to offer someone money to be America's Player for a week (I'm sure Jeremy or Spencer would pounce on that) and then make them vote our way (which unfortunately would have to be against Nick)."

Can you make that happen for us? Hehehe.

As of now, if Elissa is gone...my MVP vote goes to Amanda.

July 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Yes Grendon. I agree re: the flip. McCrae needs to realize though, he's the low man on the MC totem pole even without Amanda.

July 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Reneep... I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

July 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My banner would say "Beware, Brigade 2.0"

July 9, 2013 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Madison said...

"Aaryn's working out like she still has a modeling contract."

The second I read that I heard "ZING!" Good one :)

July 9, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Madison said...

"Aaryn's working out like she still has a modeling contract."

The second I read that I heard "ZING!" Good one :)

July 9, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My banner would say "Beware, Brigade 2.0"

July 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

----Waving Hi!!!

July 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Aaryn's working out like she still has a modeling contract.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I do hope they manage to save Elissa. Spencer and Howard are making me sad by choosing Jeremy over common decency.

July 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

"Aaryn's working out like she still has a modeling contract." I LOL'd on that one. Zing

July 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

ID Pink....I laughed my butt off! That would be great if Julie just handed her a bowl full of rice and tells her she made it just for her!

July 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Jane I is from Texas said...

Ummmm, those boys are so gross!!!! Who says that SP and J?

My banner would say, Some of my fellow Texans need to remember our motto, The Friendly State!

Amanda is smart and I think she's so close, it's gonna happen. Wishful thinking or not.

July 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

IDPink...especially in a Chinese accent!!

July 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

i LOVE the side comments. they always make me LOL.

do you guys think that CBS would "let" one of the racist people win? or would they do their best to keep it from happening?

i was REALLY happy with the show on Sun... how they finally showed the TV only people what everyone is really dealing with. and Julie's commentary on it was very enriching.

personally i'm routing for amanda and mcrae. i love them like i loved chelsia and james. but not as much as jeff and jordan. :)

July 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

ReneeP, I am so sorry for your loss. I think now more than ever, young people think they are invincible and I think that applies to most of the young people in the BB house this season and where BB made the mistake of not having a more diverse cast age wise.

My banner would read "BRIGADE 2.0 JE SP NI HO MC"

July 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Thanks everyone, it is going to be a tough few days coming, just tell your children to be safe out there! Love you guys.

July 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Why did I think they couldn't get any worse?

Thanks for taking another one for us Carolyn <3

July 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger WisconsinMike said...

I was never a Rachel fan and do not understand all of the Elissa support but with this group - who do you root for?
I want Aaryn out so bad. My questions are - does Julie interview her this week in HOH room before eviction? how does Julie interview her after Aaryn gets evicted? Does she get booed by the live crowd when she walks out of house? Sadly, my guess is she wouldn't know why, that she has no idea how offensive she is.

July 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Imissjeff said...

My banner would say: Bigotry is UGLY! Shame on you Aaryn, GM, Jeremy and Spencer!!!

July 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jeremy said to Aaryn, (implying that people think she is not smart) "as long as people think they're gonna pull a sheet over your head."

Apparently he has seen some of the same pictures I have seen posted of Aaryn recently.

Also, according to the gospel of Jeremy, black men have horrible communication skills because they like to dominate their women. Um...yeah. I have known a lot of very strong black women in my life. Sorry Jeremy, you get one of those great big raspberries you like to give to everyone else.

July 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Please please please, can someone email the beautiful Julie Chen with the Bowl Of Rice idea???? I love it!!! :)

July 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Aaryn's working out like she still has a modeling contract.

You crack me up Caro!!!

July 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Aaryn: What's wrong with him? I feel like he's a good guy.
**For you? He's perfect. Have at him.


Omg I am seriously dying laughing!!!

July 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Good morning Caro and thanks again for your hard work..especially this season.

--I'm beyond disgusted with A, GM, J, and Spencer...their comments are just too much and it seems they keep trying to top each other with even more offensive remarks. the J/S convo about Jessie was just filth...

--Im surprised that the production has yet to truly call out these vile people and punish them for making such remarks. I honestly can't watch the show anymore and will stick to reading your updates.

--Unless something amazing happens, I doubt Elissa will be saved. Its unfortunate that they don't realize that she could be an asset and should be saved. Disappointed with Howard that he sticks so close to Aaryn and the lot.

July 9, 2013 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

sorry for your loss Reneep...its so important to avoid texting while driving... :(

July 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :) New Top POst!!

ClickMe

July 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Just wanted to point this out...in the CHAT room, the remarks about racisim,and about unliked house guest etc...are just as bullying as the house guest. I wish those people would realize they are just as bad as the ones on TV. I am so thankful to you, Carolyn, for not allowing it in your comments.

What really gets me is when someone in the chat room says for Aaryn to clear her throat. My daughter is 14 and is also a model/actress. Her voice sounds like Aaryn's if she talks in a quiet voice or is tired or at other times. She can't help it...that is just how God made her. I hope and pray she never gets bullied for the sound of her voice!! Just needed to get that off my mind.

I do not like what is being said by certain people, or things being done by others...but I was taught if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all.

July 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

So very sorry for your loss. I've suffered through losing both parents and other family members in the last few years. God bless you and your family
Stacey

July 9, 2013 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

If vote Helen. I think she's a political genius with a lot of thus far untapped potential
stacey

July 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below