;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 8, 2013

PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath


11:38am Feeds are back - Nick had been put up as the ReNom.

Ginamarie: I don't like you sitting there.
Nick: I kinda like the middle spot.

They hug. And head back to the bedroom.

Ginamarie: Do I look like a BarbieDoll?
Nick: mm hmm


Ginamarie: Why?
Nick: We were a target from the beginning.
Ginamarie: It's my fault?
Nick: No.
Ginamarie: I hate weak people.. Just like in pageants.  I don't wanna beat ugly people. I wanna beat the best. Am I right or wrong? I have good analogies.

11:43am Jessie enters..

11:49am
Cam 3
McCrae and Amanda

McCrae: I'm so annoyed.. at Andy..
Amanda: Candice just told me that when she went up there, Jeremy told her that you and I devised the whole plan (to get rid of David).


11:50am
Cam 3
Spencer spots Jeremy..

Spencer: Did you hear she came up and threatened me this morning?


Cam 3 flips up to HoH..

Aaryn: We only have like 2 days.. We can just wait up here.

They spy Candice on the screen

Aaryn: If she comes in this room again, I'm telling her to kindly leave.
Ginamarie: Bye Laquanda.

Kaitlin: I don't know about Andy, but we definitely have Judd.

Cue Andy's entrance into HoH.   

*My fingers refuse to type the stupidity regarding Beyonce, the Illuminati and the Devil that spews from Ginamarie's mouth.  C'mon Skippy, gimme one with >125 IQ.

It's noon BBT, time for a wee bloggy break!  I'll open an Afternoon Report come 1pm. :0) 










Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

I never say never, but I don't think Elissa stands a chance. I count 4 solid-Amanda, Judd, Andy and Candice. I'm actually not even sure about Andy. I don't think he will go for it unless he feels certain they will have the votes because he doesn't want to face the wrath of the 3 headed monster.

The best chance would be to get McCrae and Howard to make a stand for the greater good. Unfortunately, Nick isn't really one of the bad guys. I don't think they would even consider voting him out. Maybe if it was Spencer or Jeremy on the block they would at least think about it but probably not. Bro-mances seem to be thicker than integrity, honor and pride.

July 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger jane said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm sure that Ginamarie accepts the 'Beyonce theory' because it was on you tube. They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true. JK

That makes it all the more sweet when she tries to deny or explain away all the things her and her friends have said in the house. You tube doesn't lie Ginamarie.

July 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know you are on break. Sometime around 12:02 on camera 3 and 4 Spencer and McCrae were talking. McCrae is in the pool so it's hard to hear. Someone (Amanda?) threatened Spencer and he was not happy about it. But Spencer was talking about regaining control of MVP (keeping Elissa?) and I think he was talking about trading out Jeremy and Nick for Judd and Andy. He said something about being 9 strong. That would be McCrae, Spencer, Howard, Judd, Andy, Helen, Elissa, Amanda and (Candice?)

I hate for Nick to be the sacrificial lamb of MC when there are 2 much more deserving targets, but this could be the glimmer of hope to shake this game up.

July 8, 2013 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Color me confused-now they are talking to Jeremy about McCrae, Howard, Amanda and Spencer joining Jeremy's 5. Not sure if it was a cover because Jeremy came outside or if I went left when they went right and got lost in the woods.

How the heck do you keep up with this stuff Carolyn?

July 8, 2013 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:)

July 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:)

July 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

The Asian Manicurist comedy(?) spiel is about as old as rope; which doesn't make it right, but when a bigot says it, it doesn't make it any more offensive.

I don't agree with firing people either -- unless you're in a position where you are always, ALWAYS, representing the agency that finds you work. The Agency has to answer to its client base, and that is NOT the models who work for AND REPRESENT the Agency.

I never felt Aaryn should be removed -- but I have regretted CBS's decision to "white wash" (ignore) the whole thing in its edited-for-tv-viewers broadcasts.

Now, they (CBS) just need to address what appears to be valid charges of cheating. Yeah, that'll happen.

July 8, 2013 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

SOOOOOOOO disappointed in Howard. They talk about McCrae growing a pair. Maybe Howard needs to check his pants.

You don't have to post this if I broke any rules.

July 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am not sure I will be able to continue watching this season. Ginamarie: Bye Laquanda.... Really? She has a name and it's not Laquanda. There are so many despicable people in this house it makes me sick.

July 8, 2013 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

You will be tired of me today. I feel like I am the only one here.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-15-david-girton-581714

Just in case you hadn't seen this. That poor boy needs to not do any more interviews. It's very telling that he has watched the show, has read the news and still says Aaryn, Jeremy and Kaitlin are the only people he would root for.

July 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger AuburnGirl said...

I feel like I missed something along the line. Why was Elissa unable to name a replacement non last week as MVP but was able to this week? Was a mistake made last week or did they change the rules?

July 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger AuburnGirl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ordinarily, the HoH chooses the replacement nominee, but when the MVP's nominee wins PoV and uses it on her or himself, then the MVP chooses the replacement.

July 8, 2013 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!

New Top Post!! Click Me!

July 8, 2013 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger AuburnGirl said...

Thank You! That makes sense and I'm not sure why I couldn't figure that out on my own. I think I will blame the house guests for making me stupid.

July 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger dabugd said...

tmz has the report on Spencer's Mom.

July 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below