;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 5, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday!  I hope you all had a terrific 4th of July!  I sure did, and I thank you for allowing me to enjoy all the friends, family and festivities of my favorite holiday of the year.  It was terrific!

1st things first - No Noms yet!  Nominations will happen today, Friday!  Between the 4th of July Holiday (triple time $$ in Hollywood) and the schedule change - to Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday - I had a feeling Noms might move over to Friday again.

I had some time to think yesterday -a rarity during any season- and what struck me is this:  while we may not love (and almost to a person loathe) some of the character flaws of our new group of HGs, what cannot be denied is the sheer wonderment we must feel when we step back and realize the power of the show.. Big Brother 15 has only been on for 1 week, and already the level of passion both inside and out of the house is at a fever pitch.  What other show has ever done that?  A week ago, we knew none of these people.. Now?  We have very strong opinions about the lot of them.

At some points, usually much later in the season, we have to remind ourselves to step back and remember we are watching a human experiment, lest we, the audience become a part of that experiment.  This season of Big Brother is so intense, many of us have to remind ourselves already, and it's only the beginning of week 2!

OK.. on with the Overnight! Let's see what's happening on the live feeds!


12: 13am
Cam 1
Elissa and Helen
Have Not Room

Elissa:  You know, this is about them putting Rachels sister in the house.  I mean, I always wanted to do reality, but this is about being Rachel's sister.
Helen: You should give yourself more credit than that.  They wanna find anything you say to evict you, so don't give them anything.  They're overly sensitive.
Eissa: Like, we were in the kitchen the other day, talking about which schools we went to, and Ginamarie was like, that's really offensive that you asked me about which college I went to.. because she didn't go.
Helen: How is it that more than half of this house didn't go to college?  When I grew up, you just went.  It's just weird.  Of all the people who apply to the show, how come more of them don't have college educations.
Elissa: Maybe they want people who will fight for it more...
Helen: I have a college education and I want it bad..
Elissa: I didn't expect to come in and be an immediate target.. And yet, they gave you guys her season to watch.. and not even the season she won.  THey gave you the season she was a hot mess.

Cam 1 flips to... 
Andy and Jessie
Judd is present as well
Backyard Couch
12:18am

Andy: I never feel like you have to work hard to get me to listen to you.. If you can get outside of your head.. If you remain calm, and don't talk like that, it's more effective communication.
Jessie: I think I just get worked up to a point where I'm like, listen to me.  Like, if you have something important to communicate with someone.,,
Andy: You can tell a change in my demeanor.. and in situations like that, I remain calm.. Otherwise, people are gonna be more prone to brush you off.
Jessie: And like you said too, Judd, it depends upon who you're talking to..
Judd: Yeah, it depends on your audience, and how many people you're talking to.

Andy: You doin' ok tonight?
Jessie: Yeah.. I just had a rough day.
Andy: People will see you at your best and your worst in here.. It's expected.
Jessie: And so will 1.5 million viewers.
Andy: I had a day like that last week.. so I just kept to myself.. Of course, that was the day everyone thought I was aligned with Elissa.

Jessie: You saw how I was when I walked in.  I even took that tone with you.  I don't know why I do that.. I'm such a sweet gal. If I would've been like, Andy, can you just give us a minute, you would've been fine..  What a weird day..

Andy: I ate like 4 pieces of pizza
**The Have Nots were given a 45 minute respite from food restriction for a little 4th of July party.

12:26a
Helen joins the couch crew..

Helen: Forgive my big, thick glasses.  I'm so blind.
Andy: I'm like negative 5.. How bad are you?
Helen: Negative 12 and negative 15.
**woah!  I'm negative 7.5 and without contacts, mayhand is blurry 5 inches away from my face.

Chatter about glasses leads to braces...

12:29am
Cam 1 flips to Amanda and McCrae
Pool Table

Amanda: I had buck teeth as a kid.. Now I'm a tooth model.
McCrae: Tooth model.. haha
Amanda: I am.  I did a 1-800-dentist commercial.
McCrae: heh.. don't advertise that sh*t here.  What else yiddish?
Amanda: Mazel.  Well, that's Hebrew.
McCrae: What's the difference between Yiddish and Hebrew?
Amanda: Umm.. I don't know.

Talk turns to sex.

McCrae: If we weren't here, it'd be an every night thing.
Amanda: (makes a purring noise)  What about in sequester?

**OK.. Aaryn is up in HoH talking with Jeremy, Candice, Amanda and Nick.. I'm avoiding.. I can admit it.. Just give me a few more minutes before I face the ugly..




**You can do this, Carolyn..


12:37am
HoH Room
Jeremy, Kaitlin, Nick, Candice

Kaitlin: OK, bitches, let's go outside.
Jeremy: I didn't say you could go outside.
Kaitlin: I didn't ask permission.
Kaitlin confesses she chews on the inside of her cheeks.. Jeremy inspects the inside of her mouth.  Candice says she does too..


Jeremy: (to Nick) Your mission is to woo Aaryn
Kaitlin: I think that's your mission.

Nick: I think I need to get outta here..
Jeremy flips Kaitlin in the HoH bed..

Jeremy: You need to get the F outa here, Nick.
Kaitlin: You're like a vampire.
Nick: Enjoy that.

Nick leaves. The tussle a bit.  Ginamarie sticks her head in.  Jeremy gets up and locks the door.  Jumping back into the bed, Kaitlin inadvertently knees him in the nuts.
**My work here is done.

Massive makeout ensues.

Kaitlin: My dad's gonna be so proud.
Jeremy: It's a padded headboard.


12:46a Aaryn re-enters the HoH.. The wrassling on the bed doesn't lessen even a notch.
**And I notice the delay is gone.. 12:46a on their clock and on my computer.

Jeremy: I could do a little striptease for ya, but I don't have any underwear on.
Aaryn: I've heard that line before.
12:50a

Aaryn: Alright, so I'm gonna go play pool.  I'm gonna turn the lights off, so he can come twinkle around. They all stay up in HoH

Jeremy has donned fairy wings..

Jeremy: Alright, let's go downstairs and own this house, like we know we do.
Aaryn: What do y'all think about what Jess said?
Jeremy: No one said Amanda's name, and she brought that up.  When she walked away, I was gonna say, we still can't trust her.  Still say nothing to her.
Kaitlin: Can we talk about the fact that Candice said she still wants to put you and GM up?  Why would she tell you that?
Jeremy: Because she's tryin' to save her own ass.  I was just throwing out lies to get her to confess stuff..
Kaitlin: She said that Elissa said your name and GM.

Aaryn: Ya know what.. I know she's in our alliance, but..
Kaitlin: We need to be careful what we say around her, because she's loud as f*ck.
Jeremy: You 2 are the only people I talk game to.
Aaryn: Triangle of Thrust.. I mean, trust.

Jeremy: hahah!  I love that.  Triangle of Thrust.

Aaryn: I think our downfall is we talk too much.
Kaitlin: What're you gonna do?  Noms are tomorrow.
Aaryn: Helen and Elissa.  Let me tell you votes.  I can vote in a tie..
 **Although there are 11 voters, since there are 3 noms, there could conceivably be a tie, like 5-5-1, 4-4-3, etc.

Aaryn: Judd owes us one, Spencer owes us one.. Amanda, McCrae..
Jeremy: I think we scared the sh*t out of Andy today.
Kaitlin: Andy told me today that he would vote for me (to keep me) if I went up on the block.
Jeremy: You are too sexy to pout.
Kaitlin: I'm not pouting. You can't get mad at me about being paranoid.. so don't be mean about it.

He mauls her in the bathroom to shut her up.


Kaitlin: My dad's just gonna see you choking me all the time.
Aaryn: Your dadn's gonna beat his ass.
Kaitlin: No he wont.  He's probably not gonna be too thrilled with me.  My friends wont either.  Do not get involved with a guy.  What's the 2st thing I do?
Aaryn: Getting involved with those boys was th best thing we ever did here.
Kaitlin: Or the worst.
Aaryn: I'm an idiot.  I miss David.
Kaitlin: I'm so sorry.  I don't even know how you're doing it.  I would'nt even wanna be here without him.


Kaitlin: Isn't it awesome that we don't have celphones?
Aaryn: Isn't it awesome that we have our own room?  It's OUR HoH.  You've gotta be a lunatic to think we wouldn't share it.

1:04am
Cam 1
They leave HoH..  Spencer and Howard invite them to fresh chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen.

Spencer: This shit does look good.  I have to take some credit.  I did pre-heat the oven.  Aaryn, you want some?
Aaryn: Absolutely. Being up there with tweedledee and tweedledum having sex all the time..
Kaitlin: We are not having sex.  Don't spread that rumor.

Spencer: (to Aaryn) You don't have any longer shorts than that?
Howard: If she does, burn em.
Aaryn: hehehe


Andy, Amanda and Judd join..

Aaryn: Did you heard?  You're making me frustrated so I just ate a whole cookie.
Kaitlin: Frustrated?
Aaryn: It was a joke.
Kaitlin: Oh, sexually frustrated.

1:12a Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlin head outside to play pool.. with Judd.
Cam 3 now

Kaitlin: How can you pull off Aladdin pants and a Fedora? hahaha.  You have the worst fashion sense I've ever seen in my life..
Aaryn (to Kaitlin): Your butt looks amazing in those pants.
Kaitlin: It's cuz they're Lulu.

 1:31am - Quad Check


Cam 3 - Amanda and McCrae are now playing pool with Jeremy and Kaitlin..

Amanda: No pressure.  Obabma could be watching, but no pressure.
Kaitlin: haha!
Amanda ooooh!!!!!  I beat Jeremy at something!  I beat Jeremy at something!!
Jeremy: Does anyone else want to play?

Howard does.  He partners with Jeremy.

Jeremy: Hey, where'd you put my shorts, queer boy?
Amanda: McQueer?

Amanda: Oooh.. you're good with that big wooden stick, Howie.. mmm.. Right between your slippery fingers..
Howard: (groans)
Jeremy: This chick.
**I'll grant him that one.

Amanda's innuendos continue and intensify.. All in the name of winning this game.

Howard: Like how you hold that wood..
Jeremy: Stroke that shaft.
Amanda: (misses her shot) Oh.. F*ck me, guys.
Howard: That's what we were getting at.

Checking in on the couch crew, before I get totally befuddled by his royal Howardness..

1:41am
Nick, Aaryn, Andy, Spencer
Cam 1 and 2

Aaryn: I wanted an AK47..  I have an all black revolver.
Nick: You have a Gun??
Andy: She's from Texas. 
Aaryn: It's sick and sad how good I am at shooting.

Spencer: What kind of gun do you have?
Aaryn: 38
Spencer: Is it snow nosed?
Aaryn: Yeah
**They might as well be speaking chinese right now..

Nick: What does your dad do?
Aaryn: He's a rancher.  We have 7 cabins.. Guys come out and they get a deer lease for the year.. and they hunt.. They're just starting to come back.
Spencer: Oh, because of the anthrax thing?
Aaryn: Yeah.. Natural Anthrax killed off just about every living thing we had on the ranch. We had just had some seismographers come out, and they can spread it from ranch to ranch, but my dad didn't want to blame them..

Spencer: How many acres?
Aaryn: 18,000
Nick: 18,000?!
Aaryn: yeah, but they might not even drill in my lifetime..

Talk turns to mineral rights, fracking, etc..

Aaryn: If I sell the land, which I never would, the only thing sold would be the land, and I'd keep the mineral rights.

1:47am Off camera - Amanda makes such a noise, it's apparent she and McCrae just beat Jeremy and Howard.  She does a victory lap.. get's high fives from Jeremy and Howard.. McCrae celebrates with Pizza..Amanda with a cigarette.. They join the couch crew.
a little to the left, dear.
Cam 1
1:52am
Hammock
Andy, GM, Kaitlin

Andy: I feel like the key to this game is to keep your cool.
GM: Spencer's a cool dude, but he totally f'd us last week.
Kaitlin: Every time I talked to Judd, he was like, I have your back.. I have your back.. After, he said, I said I had your back, not David's.

They get off the Hammock to go be social with the rest of the HGs.

1:54am
Quad Check


We have a couple of sleepers - looks like Helen, Elissa and Jessie - and everyone else is out back on the couch. 

Chatter Topic on the Couch: Nutella.

Andy: Candice, what're you gonna have for breakfast tomorrow?  Protein Shake?  Slop Balls?
BB: Andy, please come to the Diary Room.

Talk turns to getting dressed in the house, checking for your wallet, keys and cel phone.. Spencer and Ginamarie do a pretend phone call..

Cam 1
2am
Storage Room
Aaryn and Kaitlin

Aaryn: We have the votes..
Kaitlin: I'm nervous as F*ck and I'm convinced I'm going home this week.  She's gonna put me up.
Aaryn: What makes you so sure?

Kaitlin: Nick almost just confirmed he made a deal with her.. She's not dumb to go around telling people her real ideas.. She's throwing Jeremy's name out and GM's name out.. That's why I think she's gonna put me up.
Aaryn: I can't control the MVP thing.  if you tell me what you feel comfortable with..
Kaitlin: I can't get taken off the block if I get put on.  I'm I'm off, Jeremy will get backdoored and everyone in this house will vote him out because he's the strongest..
Aaryn: You're not the guy.  They see the guy as strongest.. The house has come up and talked to me.. If we have the votes.  I know that they lie..
Kaitlin: I feel like everyone is against us and lyting to us.
Aaryn: We're gonna do whatever makes the 3 of us comfortable.
Kaitlin: Nothing makes me comfortable.
Aaryn: She's not gonna put someone up that she thinks can potentially beat her.
Kaitlin: She doesn't hink I can beat her. 
Aaryn: If she does, we're gonna campaign and get the votes.  Elissa has to go home.  She's terrorizing this house.
Kaitlin: I don't trust anyone in this house to vote for me.
Aaryn: My head wasn't in this 2 weeks ago.  It is now. We are going to go together.  You have to keep (the negativity) out of your mind.

Kaitlin: Someone's there. It's probably her.  OMG.. I feel like she's heard all of my conversations tonight.  If Jeremy's on the block, I am not taking myself off.
**girl, please.

Aaryn: This is what we have to do:  No more confronting people.  No more arguing.  We have to.. We're gonna figure it out. It's too soon to even be..
Kaitlin: Nominations are tomorrow.
Aaryn: Another eviction is in 6 days.  Things change so much.  Elissa could dig herself the biggest hole this week.  I have blinders on now.

2:09am - Kaitlin and Aaryn come out of the Storage Room.. 

2:11am
Bathroom
Cam 1

Ginamarie:  (as she heads into the WC) I think he might have let you win though.
Amanda: No.  No way! Jeremy doesn't let anyone win.
Kaitlin: You are correct.

2:15am - Quad Check

Andy's fresh from the DR... Chatting about drunk foods of choice and the wonders of Skittles with Aaryn and Kaitlin..

 Stretch-break... 5... brb...

*** Jun Song, winner of BB4, has a blog, and she's written a piece about what's been going on in the house titled Crazy Mommy.  I urge you to go give it a read.  It's well worth your time.

2:26am
Cam 1
Kitchen
Spencer, Nick and Amanda(?)
Spencer: You goin' to bed girl?  I'm outside tellin' funny stories.  It's uncle Spencer's Pervert Time.

Nick's making a turkey burger.  Ginamarie pokes her head in and finds this very amusing.

Cam 3/4
2:28a
Backyard Couch
Kaitlin, Aaryn, GM, Jeremy, Andy, Howard, Spencer, Judd

Irrelevant Chatter..

Jeremy: My kid just better come out tatted, fresh as shit.

Cam 1/2
McCrae and Amanda
Chair Room Bed

They're talking about teeth.. Amanda scolds herself for saying "that's retarded," and asks McCrae to call her out for it whenever she does.

McCrae: Tell me a Jewish bedtime story..
Amanda: There once was an old man named Shmuelovitz..

McCrae: if they're not lying to us.. then today was a really good day.
Amanda: We can plan places to have sex after everyone gets out of the house. I'm not moving to Minnesota.
McCrae: I'm not moving to Florida.  Your boyfriend's gonna kick my ass,
Amanda: Do you think we would win MVP of Elissa wasn't here?
McCrae: I think if she was gone, we might.. Right now, we're sitting pretty for this week.
Amanda: I kicked Jeremy's ass in pool.
McCrae: You gotta stroke that guy's ego.
Amanda: He was fine.  I think he likes the competition.

Amanda: Minnesota.. Would you miss the cold weather?
McCrae: (no)
Amanda: Do you like FLorida?
McCrae: I love Florida.  I wanna go to Harry Potter land..
Amanda: I don't trust anyone in this house.
McCrae: Don't.
Amanda: I trust you.
McCrae: You didn't this morning.
Amanda: Your face was weird.
McCrae: I think too much.
Amanda: So.. when we get outta here.. I was thinking about this today in the shower.. In the morning, I go to work.. and and night, I'll make you dinner..
McCrae: Let's go to Key West.
Amanda: ok.  Where have you been out of the US?
McCrae; Mexico.
Amanda: I went to Europe.. and Israel.  We should go somewhere for like 2 weeks.. We'll have the money.
I'm very attracted to you.
McCrae: You play me so well..  Master manipulator.

2:41am

Amanda: I like looking at you.  It feels good.  You make me happy. And you protect me, and I protect you.

2:42am - Amanda turns the lights off...  Pillow talk continues... Family..

CUT TO:
Cam 3
2:46am
Backyard Couch
Candice, Kaitlin, GM, Nick, Spencer, Jeremy, Judd, Kaitlin, Aaryn,  Howard, Andy

Chatter.. Jersey Dancing.. Euro Dancing.. Eddie Murphy's Raw..  Ginamarie finding herself hysterical...



Judd: OK, Snookie.
GM: F'in Snookie?  I'm blond! 

2:45am
Checking back in on McCrae and Amanda on Cam 1, they're quietly chatting in bed about.. home.. life after BB..

Amanda: You're not gonna think I'm too old for you?
McCrae: You're 4 years older.  That's not that much at all.
Amanda: I feel like Mrs. Robinson.. Worst case scenario, we make jury.. That's almost 30,000.

Andy enters.. chats a moment, leaves.

3am - that makes 6am eastern.. I'm going to publish what we've got so far for the early risers on the east coast, and I'll keep adding after this point.

3:05am
Cam 1
McCrae: You're totally in love with me.
Amanda: Yeah, right.  you wish.  We're so opposite.  I feel like, if you came into my world.. It's so different from everything you're used to.
McCrae: No shit.  I wish I was a secret badass or something.. I'm the kind of person.. (back to game) I'm not gonna get my hopes up.. just take it step by step and not get caught up in what we're gonna do.. If Jessie wasn't stupid..
Amanda: I think..
McCrae: You and me are in the best position.
Amanda: And Howard.

CUT TO:
3:08am
Cam 3
NightCam

Aaryn: Jeremy's so funny.  He loves sleeping up her with us.
Kaitlin: He really does.

Aaryn: You guys are totally falling for each other.. and it's adorable.. and I'm totally jealous and pissed.
Kaitlin: I'm gonna be up this week, so don't be too jealous.
Aaryn: Don't think like that.
Kaitlin: All 3 of us need to just stick together.

Talk turns to Candice.

Kaitlin: Do you realize how quiet she sat and listened to everyone tonight?
Aaryn: No kidding.
Kaitlin: Cuz she's just open ears for Elissa.

Talk turns to Nick..

Aaryn: I keep calling him a shady f*ck and I need to stop doing that.
Kaitlin: I'm nervous if nominations is tomorrow.
Aaryn: It's not.  If it is that'll be crazy.  No one even came up and talked to me.
 **Seriously?  Crap! I'm pre-icing my wrists.

Jeremy enters.  Climbs into bed with them..

Aaryn: You're in the middle.  Kaitlin's nude.
Jeremy: Fantastic.  You're scared of me.
Kaitlin: She's not scared of you.  She's just trying to not cross the line with me.

Looking at the memory wall..

Aaryn: Do you think the placement of Elissa on the bottom right is strategic, because it's the last place you look when you look at the wall?

**sigh

Aayrn:  What if Judd's an actor?  Have y'all noticed that he wears designer clothes? 
Jeremy: He also told me that he lives in a 3 bedroom house alone.

Timecheck - 3:18am  By 3:29am, all HoH chatter has stopped.  Kaitlin and Jeremy are entwined, per susual, and Aaryn is back to them on the other seide of the bed.

3:30am
Bathroom
Cam 3
Howard, Spencer, Nick, Candice 

Teeth brushing, toilet using...

Spencer: Dude, was that you?
Nick: Sorry, man.  Turkey burger.. it didn't sit well.

Spencer: Peace out, f*ckers.

Judd enters.  Andy too.  More teeth brushing.

Judd: I'm not even sleepy cuz of that nap.
Candice: Me neither, but I'm gonna make myself go to sleep.

Howard: Gonna wash my hands.
Nick: Yo, on the real, I wash my hands more now that I'm in here than I ever do.  Guys can literally be 100% hands free.

Andy: Will you turn that faucet on?  I'm gonna pee.
Judd: Really?
Andy: Yeah, I don't want you to hear me.  I get pee shy. 


CUT TO:
3:37am
Cam 3
Amanda and McCrae emerge.. and head outside for a smoke.

Amanda: It's really cold out here.
** :) Florida girl
Andy: What do you think Aaryn's gonna do tomorrow?
Amanda: I honestly don't know.
McCrae: Me too.
Andy: I feel like every time we talk to them thry're throwing out another name. It would be so stupid for us to do anything other than what we've planned out. They're super worried about Nick, which is awesome..
Amanda: It's so weird.. He's actung unnatural, even though he's not guilty.
Andy: The more I hang out with Jessie.. the more sketched out.
Amanda: Absolutely.  She'll throw anyone under the bus, even you.
Andy: No doubt.  I'll talk anything but game with her.
Amanda: She's f'ing annoying.   I think that they know Candice is lying to their faces..
Andy: I'm like, put up Candice as a nominee, cuz you can beat her.
Amanda: I think she's gonna put Elissa.. I said, Honestly, If it were me, I wouldn't tell you to backdoor her, but I'd be afraid she'd win Veto and get MVP..
Andy: I was like, Aaryn, this is a new week for you.. She said, I'm all alone.  I said, if you nominate the right people, you're not gonna piss anyone off.. I told her to nominate Candice and ELissa..
McCrae: Or Jessie..
Andy: And even if one of us does get nominated, I think we're solid, as long as we don't freak out.
Amanda: I think they might put Helen up..
Andy: And again, even if they do, I think she'll be ok.  Also, don't get paranoid about Spencer.. until a vote doesn't go our way.
Amanda: I'm not paranoid about anyone.  It's a game.  No one wants to go home, but,..

3:44am - Judd joins them outside for a chat and a smoke.

Andy: All that we need to do is not listen to anything anyone says, unless it comes from one of us.
Jessie: I was thinking., we keep hanging out with Jessie and not telling her anything, and if we ever need her in the future..
Andy: Until a vote doesn't go our way, we have no reason not to trust eachother.  We're all fine, as long as we remain calm.

Judd: Who do y'all think the MVP should put up this week?
Andy: I want Jeremy out this week.
Amanda: He'll win the Veto.  They're usually physical.
Andy: The other thing I was thinking is, having ELissa come out and say, I am MVP, and if you win Veto, Jeremy, then I am putting up Kaitlin.

Judd: That's a little risky.. It just makes it harder on her, and she may crack.
Andy: Even if she doesn't get MVP.. We can ask her to pretend she did.
Judd: Helen thinks she's gonna get it.
Andy: I don't think so.
Judd: She's liable to put Jessie up.
Andy: No, she would put up who we asked her to put up. I think our best bet would be to scare Jeremy.
Amanda: I don't think it's even needed.. I think they know that.
Andy: That might cause them to implode on each other.
Amanda: Know what would happen?  We'd put Jeremy up, Kaitlin would be picked to play.  She'd win PoV and use it on Jeremy.
Judd: Then we'd put Nick up.

Amanda: Nick should probably go up as the 3rd nominee.. it makes sense.  Then either way we're getting rid of a wild card.. 

3:53am - Amanda and McCrae head inside to brush their teeth and go to bed.

 Andy: I didn't even think about Kaitlin winning PoV and taking Jeremy off.
Judd: Then Nick'll just go up.
Andy: But it'd be scary to have Jeremy still here.. Because he'd win the next HoH and come straight after us.  Either way, I think we have a really smart plan.  I really think we outplayed them by using the MVP to our advantage.
Judd: I just hope she wins it again.

3:55am - Andy says goodnight.  Judd says he wont be far behind..


Cam 1
3:56am
Amanda and McCrae

McCrae: Let's go in the cockpit really quick..
Amanda: Do you want to go to bed?

McCrae does something with his tongue and the camera goes a little nuts.

Judd enters.

Judd: What're you guys doin'?
Amanda: Nothin.. shootin' the shit.
Judd: G'night.. I'll see y'all in the mornin'.

Chatting about McCrae's sister.. McCrae says she's a lot like Kaitlin, not like him, and she did like his ex girlfriend a lot.

Amanda: Do you think she'll like me?
McCrae: I think she will.  You're a fun girl.

**I find this side of Amanda sweet..

McCrae: It's gonna come down to what happens with Veto, and if the Veto gets used.
Amanda: I think we're in a good spot.

Amanda: You're more like my sister..
McCrae: ANd you're more like my sister.
Amanda: Awkard.  Super awkward.  We should never say that again. I feel like I wanna get my eyebrows waxed and my nails done..
McCrae: Why?
Amanda: Cuz I'm getting hairy and the tweezers here blow.  (straight to camera) The tweezers here blow.
**Note to Amanda's family - send your little ashkenazi a Tweezerman for her HoH basket. There is nothing better. But, you already knew this.

Amanda: I want to stay here with you for a long time.
McCrae: That's why we have to figure out what we're gonna do.

He's not doing what he looks like he's doing. I promise.


The most popular theme is backdoor Jeremy..

Timecheck - 4:12am 

4:13am
Amanda: Do you wanna make out?
McCrae: (kisses her, but I wouldn't call it a makeout)

They go for another, and the camera catches McCrae's attention..

McCrae: F'ing cameras. 

The gameplan.. Spend time with everyone equally..

Amanda: What do you mean?
McCrae: Like Aaryn's cooking, you cook with her.. Not forcing it, but just hanging out.

4:17am
Cam 1 and 2

McCrae and Amanda, contd

McCrae's pondering the range of the camera.. Wondering if they can sneak into the photo booth..  AManda gets up to grab a blanket from her bed..  They head back outside. To the Hammock.

Amanda: Oh my God it's so cold.
**This is what we Floridians say every time our skin feels anything below 73F.

Amanda: Thanks for being there for me today.

I'm really enjoying these 2 together. Whoda thunk it?

Amanda: It's so nice out here..
McCrae: I know.. It's so weird to be out here.. in California.. pretty girl.. under the night sky..
Amanda: But you can't see one star here...

Both mention how many stars you can see in FL and MN.. 

McCrae: Everyone on the internet is probably pissed that we're whispering outside.
** Nah.. you're fine. You weren't stealth whispering. We can hear you just fine.

Amanda: I wish we could sleep out here.
McCrae: I know.. That would be awesome.  F'in Howard wants you so bad.
**I know.

McCrae: We were the only 2 people who volunteered for slop, and we didn't even go on slop!
Amanda: haha

Amanda thinks they should start doing DrWill/Boogie style DRs. McCrae nixes that immediately, saying when  they do that is when they'll get kicked out.   McCrae thinks he and Jeremy could trade winning HoHs all season..Being on the Hammock leads to talk about Ian.. which somehow leads to making out.

4:45am - The Amanda - McCrae Hammock "talk" is ongoing on Cam 1 and 2... Spark up your feeds and enjoy. :)  To be delicate...  it's more for watching than transcribing, so...

This concludes the Overnight Report.

Happy Friday, BB Lovers!  I'll see you back here when BB wakes the HGs! 












Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

And a gracious good morning to you, Mistress of the Dish.

I just now looked to the blog and THANK YOU! I never touched the computer yesterday. I know to depend on you to keep us all in the loop, or is that loopy?

Hope you had a good 4th. We did and I think I'm about to go stick another weenie in my mouth.

:o)
GaYToR

July 5, 2013 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning Carolyn,

So glad you had an awesome day off!!

Thanks so much for putting TOR up early for us :) Preesh!!

Judy

July 5, 2013 at 4:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok first, thanks for always educating me. When you put a word I've never heard before i.e. ashkenazi, off the google I got!! :)

Second, where do you think Mccrae's loyalty really is? I like the two of them here.

July 5, 2013 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for overnight. I am very confused by this bunch. I can't figure out where anyone really stands. Are the mean girls ever going to figure out they are being played? Why can't girls form alliances? Helen seems to have things figured out, any chance she could convince enough people to flip things on the MC?

Sorry, I have nothing but questions. :-)

July 5, 2013 at 4:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW...... love Jun's crazy mommy blog...I didn't watch her season, wasn't a fan til season 8, but that is the best article I've read thus far regarding the actions of HGs.. It expresses my feelings so well regarding
"With jobs being lost and Chenbot feigning passive ignorance…unless you’re going to take a real stand and stop following this Big Brother season, let’s take some room to breathe and let those most offended be offended most. Meaning, don’t make your own racist mountain our of someone else’s molehill." Well said sister :)

thanks Jun!! enjoy that baby xo

July 5, 2013 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger Lupo said...

GM Carolyn
GM Everyone else

Jeremy...Kaitlin..and Aaryn are the worst HOH ever hahah.

I have to ask What is up with Amanda and McCrae.. most unlikely couple ever.

July 5, 2013 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone

Hope you all had a great 4th

GM has made the front page of Bing, their little news bar at the bottom. Tons of stories of her losing her job. She has joined the infamous.

Yesterday was a roller coaster to say the least. The ups and downs of emotion that was on display this early in the game was incredible. I hope, for their sake, the HGs calm down a bit.

Thank you to everyone who thanked me for my ramblings yesterday.

Remember how I said a week ago I hadn't gotten into the BB live feed watching spirit, yeah that's over I'm in, with both feet. Loving every minute of it.

Going to dive into TOR because when I went to bed at midnight their time the house was still rocking.

Have a great day everyone :)

July 5, 2013 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm still catching up but had to say what a great job Michigan Man did yesterday. *APPLAUSE*

AND.......

@ July 4, 2013 at 7:02 PM there was a JACK sighting. It wasn't tush but it made me remember it fondly. Maybe I can trap him next time.

And my summer husband, Stephen, has yet to make an appearance. I guess I'll talk to his sister about that.

:o)
GaYToR

July 5, 2013 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can't seem to get you app on my tablet...brings me right back to Google search...can yoi help out? been following since season 8

July 5, 2013 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

didn't think I would make comments with your 20 million followers... feel like a star! ha ha

July 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, GayTor!! :) I had a great 4th! Thank you very much!

Good morning, JudyAndRob!! :) Thank YOU! I'm gonna make a habit of it this season.. lol re ashkenazi googling :) too cute!

Good morning, Paddy!! :) Questions are fine! lol! I just wish I had answers for you!

Good morning, Lupo! :) haha! I agree re most unlikely couple ever, but something about them just works.

Good morning, Michigan Man! :) Thank you! I did! And what a treat to come check in mid afternoon to find all of your comments which providded a TOR for yesterday!! Thank you SO much!!


Jack??? I missed Jack???

GayTor - Stephen's off traveling. :) He popped in and said Hi and he'll be in once he gets bacj..

Hi DiDi! :) Umm.. I don't have an app. Do you mean for BBDish? Or the feeds? EIther way, from your tablet, all you have to do is use the web vesion.




July 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm all caught up now. McCrae, you are the luckiest pizza boy in America, possibly the world.

All I can say is Amanda might want to move her mic somewhere else for that kind of "talk". They think about the cameras and never seem to think about he microphones. I guess that's why the mic packs cost so much, they're the best.

July 5, 2013 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

DiDi - lol!

MichiganMan - All hail the pizza boy! lol

July 5, 2013 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Hello Again Dishers!!!

I am back from Romania and getting caught up on the past 4 episodes while I do laundry and what not!! Can't wait to finish so I can hit the posts and see whats *really* been going on in the house!!

Missed you guys, especially you, Caro! MUAAAHH!

July 5, 2013 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and dishers

I am still hoping ellisa can stay but if for some reason she goes home im not gona be too upset. I like her alot and hope she stays but i know most the house will kick princess aaryn butt and her little possi

I wish kait wouldn't be her little possi but maybe if they get rid aaryn then the house wil settle down

July 5, 2013 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger ala said...

Thanks so much Carolyn. Glad you enjoyed your day, now onward and upward, hee hee. <3

July 5, 2013 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Ala! :)))

Good morning, Tiffany :))

Welcome Home, Stephen!! I hope you had a *wonderful* time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!


July 5, 2013 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi Carolyn!! Hi Everyone!
Just want to make sure you knew it wasn't me posting earlier....

Someone has taken my name and added an extra (i) - which is fine by the way!!

Interesting season thus far....can't wait to see what happens this week.

DiDi

July 5, 2013 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HA Caro. Speak the lil devil's name and he appears. Good morning my summer husband, Mr. Richie, Esq.

You better be careful. I may be your neighbor in less than a year. Or we may go in Elizabeth's direction. It's all up in the air for now.

And yes Caro. That timestamp I gave was when Jack popped in. During the hard work MM was doing yesterday.

:o)
GaYToR

July 5, 2013 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Good morning, everybody. Glad you had a chance to celebrate, Carolyn.

Amanda/McCrae: Amanda is no dummy; it appears she passes up the book cover for the meaty material inside -- and McCrae is no slouch in the "think before speak" department.

I have been contemplating just what it is about these particular house guests that keeps me wondering about "their stories."

I've only researched 7 so far (and 1 person has made a statement), and here's what I've gleaned: All 8 are in the (loosely defined) "Entertainment Industry."

1. Helen Kim was in Kill Bill Vol. 2;
2. Nick Uhas was in Sailor Moon the Movie;
3. Candice Stewart was in Sum 41 Don't Try This at Home;
4. Howard Overby has a connection to Everybody Gets Hurt;
5. Aaryn Gries is (was?) a model;
6. GinaMarie was a Playboy Golf Girl and a MAXIM model;
7. Andy is an Improv Comic; and
8. I didn't actually research, as Amanda has stated to McCrae she has done commercials.

Anybody got anything on anybody else?


July 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone!

One of the best comments I heard last night was from Amanda when she was sucking up to Aaryn on the hammock. Amanda had just had almost an hour long crying, storming out of the 4th party and almost hysterical melt down because Jessie had the nerve to tell McCrae that the 'popular' kids had his back. Amanda told Aaryn that one of her (Amanda's) best qualities was that she was not an emotional person. That she could always keep her cool in situations. I thought I would bust a gut laughing!

I've got to say Jeremy gets on my last nerve, maybe even more than Aaryn. But the three of them together is tooooooooo much, add in GinaMarie and its almost impossible to watch. GM has the most grating voice this year in my opinion.

I enjoyed listening to Helen and Candice in the have not room yesterday when they broke out Helen's jewelry and came pretty darn close to figuring out the boy's alliance! I think they are both pretty smart.

Should be an interesting day!

July 5, 2013 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi DiDi! :) Duly noted! ;0)

Hi ShiShi! :))


Everybody come on up to the new top post!

July 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

I dont always comment, but I do want to let you know I always read TOR. Thanks for doing an awesome job!

July 5, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope next week Aaron & Katie are have nots, let them do it 2 weeks in a row & see how well they do. I think Elissa & Helen have held up well so far!

July 5, 2013 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to see Aaron & Katie go on slop for 2 weeks & see how we'll they do. I think Helen & Elissa have done a great job.

July 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what is Kaitlyn, Aaryn and Jeremy's OBSESSION on hating Helen, Candice and Elissa soooo much? Why do they want them out so badley???

July 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger bobbyw8 said...

Hi Carolyn,

Re this:

==========================
Kaitlin: What're you gonna do? Noms are tomorrow.
Aaryn: Helen and Elissa. Let me tell you votes. I can vote in a tie..
**11 voters.. No tie this week, genius.
==========================

There is a chance Aaryn could be voting if the 11 voters would be split evenly among two nominees, with an odd at the 3rd. i.e. 5-5-1 or 4-4-3.
Hopefully Aaryn is not a voter though! Just saying that it could be a possibility.

-B

July 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, I know we all hate Aaryn. But you made a unnecessary jab at her. She said she will vote in a tie, and you said 11 voters this week no tie, genius. Well there is three people to vote for now... it can be 5,5,1 or, 4,4,3, so she wasn't as stupid as you thought (well in that statement anyways) :)

July 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, I know we all hate Aaryn. But you made a unnecessary jab at her. She said she will vote in a tie, and you said 11 voters this week no tie, genius. Well there is three people to vote for now... it can be 5,5,1 or, 4,4,3, so she wasn't as stupid as you thought (well in that statement anyways) :)

July 6, 2013 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I had to google "ashkenazi" too! Always with the learnin'

McCrae and Amanda are adorable. And completely unexpected.

July 6, 2013 at 3:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Re the tie situation, noted and corrected. Thank you. :0)

July 6, 2013 at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below