;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Morning in the Big Brother 15 House

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  Kudos on all you've done so far! Wow!  We're impressed.  Do keep it up. :-)

By the way, I inadvertently left out one important (?) piece of relationship news from the Overnight Report.  I missed it while I was on another feed.  Aaryn broke up with David.  If you'd like to see it in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to July 1st, 10:40pm on Camera 2.  It's about 30 minutes worth of Aaryn destroying David.  She reduced him to tears.


9:15am  - BB turned on the wake up music at 9, and so far only Spencer, Judd, McCrae and David are complying.. I believe that's Andy on the living room couch trying to catch a few more Zzzs, and not getting any flack for it.

9:24am It is entirely possible that David blows his  nose louder than anyone I've ever heard. Judd is, however, stiff competition for that title.


9:25am
Camera 3
Helen enters the bathroom, joining Judd.  They exchange goodmornings, then..

Helen: What're we gonna eat today, Judd?
**too cute.
BB: Houseguests, this is a reminder.  Sleeping...
Helen: That's probably Spencer in the Hammock.
Judd: I bet it is.  He's out there.
practicing the old bb hg art of not appearing to sleep via dark sunglasses
 
Andy: I was lyin' on the couch. 

9:29a
Judd heads back to the HHN room to sleep some more.

To be fair, they were all up til about 5am.  Until I have something more interesting to tell you, I'll rest my fingers. ;-)

9:36am
Cam 1 and 2
Howard comes outside to speak with Spencer a bit.  They both tried to speak with Nick last night, but there's no use trying to stay awake later than Judd.. Helen comes out too, ready to get her run on.. But first, a few morning tears about Jeremy and his mother..

Helen: She's a huge fan of the show.  It breaks my heart.  She should look at the show with joy, not sadness.

Spencer: Last night, Amanda came out of the DR, called McCrae inside, and for the next 5 minutes all you heard was "You are not allowed to talk about your Diary Room sessions."

Howard: And yet, You slept with a man in power for a whole week..
Spencer: I hope that's what it was about.
Howard: What I wanna know is why Ginamarie came up.
Spencer: We'll hear about it today.  McCrae needs to be refocused.  That's all there is to it.
Howard: Either that, or we need to know he's focused.   Helen, I think I'm gonna join you.
Helen: I do crazy 8s.. Go round and round like 60 times or so..  Feel free to jump in at any moment.

Howard: Maybe my pants wont fall.
Helen: Tell me if you want me to go faster.
Howard: No, I do not.
Spencer: hehehe

Helen: We can do some insanity later, Spencer.. We need to be in tip top form, mind body and soul.
Spencer: We're good to go.
Helen: Don't say that.  Don't jinx us.  The theme of the show is expect the unexpected.
Spencer: But not among a trusted group, only from production.
Helen: McCrae's gotta play it to her like, we can win together.. He's strong.  He's a smart kid.

9:49am Helen and Howard continue running. Spencer heads inside.  We get a shot of McCrae and Amanda up in HoH.. He gets out of bed to grab a big hat to cover his eyes.. then back in.

9:52am  Howard takes a break in the shade.

Helen: Good, Howard.  You did like 10 or 12 laps.  (still running) It's hot. Makes it harder.

9:54am Howard rejoins Helen running..  One minute in..

Howard: Oh, Helen, my legs are killing me.
Helen: Go 2 more laps.. And when you really can't take it, think, I'll go more more, then one more..  OK, at 30 laps I'm taking a water break.  Last one, we're already more than half way there.  Push it out.  Push it out.  OK.  See, you did 3 more! That was good huh? It's painful when you do it, but it feels good afterwards. I'm gonna get more water.  I'll be back.  Feel free to start without me if you need to.
**or you could just stand there.. i'm ok with that.. truly. 

2 minutes later they're back at it.  Helen's an excellent run coach. Truly excellent. 

Howard: I'm used to the heat.. Just gotta get muscles that are used to running.. They tighten up on me.

10:06am
Howard: I wish you could feel my legs.  They're so tight.
Helen: Get a good stretch.
**Helen just doesn't hear him like I do.

10:21am
Checking the Quad, Helen and Howard remain the only 2 wakeful souls...
**Note to the younglings: This is what it looks like when una mujer decente is working out. Your workout shorts should never be any shorter than this.

10:29a
Helen's doing pushups, and this time it's Howard's turn to do the coaching..

Howard: Head up.. Push!  Push!  C'mon, you got 5 more.  Push! That's good.  Push!
Helen: Howard, thank you.
***Like I said, she just doesn't hear him like I do.

10:50am
Helen's just finished showering, and Howard is walking around the kitchen in a towel..
You're welcome.


...then he heads into the bathroom for a shower..

10:56am  C'mon, Skippy.  Show a Dishchick some love.  Camera 2 tight on Howard, please.


11:02am Oh!  You'll dedicate 3 and 4? Even better. Thanks, Skippy!

11:15am
Have Not Room
Andy, Howard, Helen, and sleeping Judd.

Helen: Our motto for the day, gentlemen: Keep Calm and Carry On.
Howard: Yes.

11:27am
Helen and Howard
Cam 1 and 2

Helen has decided to make a run for Congress.. She's decided to make a go at anything and everything she's wanted in life.  Why not?  Bonus: she figures getting elected to congress might even be easier than getting into the BB house.

Howard: I have to watch my mouth.  At some time, someone's gonna push a button..
Helen: I wish I hadn't cried so much the other night.
Howard: That's your heart.  I also knew that you were crying for him, as a mom..
Helen: It's also, there's so few moments that the house comes together to celebrate something.. and all these house members decided they weren't going to drink until midnight, to celebrate with us.  That touched me.  Lessons learned.  You grow from it.
Howard: My mom always says, you gotta love yourself first. Everybody not gonna get it.
Helen: McCrae was talking about how he delivers pizza, makes about a dollar a pizza, almost no tips.. He delivers 15 pizzas for next to nothing.

11:36am
Howard and Helen talk about football, kids, his love of helping people..

Howard: I love college football.  To me it's more pure.  Every game matters.   Just kids givin' their all, bustin' their butts. My favorite college teams?  When their players go to the NFL, I follow them..  And of course I have old teammates, I follow them..
Helen: I understand it's a lot about plays..
Howard: It's just like chess.

11:41am
Howard: This is crazy.  They're not getting up.
Helen: They'll probably get up around 2.

Talk turns to their pics on the memory wall... Neither is wild about the photo chosen.

Howard: I wish we could see the pictures we took outside.
Helen: Me too! I was watching Ginamarie and trying to memorize her poses.  She was right on it.  I would love a picture of when we walked into the house and we were all lined up.
**easy peasy.

Helen: I'm so glad I'm cominginto this game at 37. Cuz who knows what I would have done at a younger age..
Howard: Me too.  And I don't want to be an embarrassment to..
Helen: To your family..
Howard: To God, for one.. and the kids I work with...
Helen: Yeah.. You don't want to take a gift from God like this, this opportunity, and turn it into something negative.
Howard: I don't want to discredit my character.
Helen: And it's infinite.. It's perpetual.. With the internet, it can spread throughout the world, like wildfire.  People don't think about that kind of stuff.
Howard: That's why I'm always prepared.. always watch what I say and how I say it..  I've heard some things I didn't agree with.. and I'm gonna hear more.
Helen: It's not if, but when. The other night, I was so caught off guard.. I was like, I'm eating pizza, I'm eating cookies.. and so happy..
Howard: That's what I'm saying.. Even when I'm at my happiest, not everyone is gonna be happy for you.  That's just a fact.

Timecheck - 11:51
Jessie is now awake.. Howard and Helen continue talking at the dining table..

Howard: So whenever they get out of hand.. I just think, this is someone's kid..
Helen: I love you.

OK.. This concludes the morning report. I enjoyed getting to hear from Helen and Howard, and I hope you did too.  I'm gonna take a wee bloggy break, and I'll open an afternoon post around 1pm BBT.  Until then, enjoy the live feeds and please mind the critters. :0)






Permalink







40 Comments:

Blogger ala said...

hmmmmm, someone would like to feel his legs. LOL

July 2, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

I could just look at Howard all day. **don't tell my hubby!! :P

July 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOLOLOL I adore all of your love for him and I totally share that love! He can put those running shoes under my bed anytime!

July 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, ALa!! :) Mm Mm MM!

Good morning, JenniB! :) Right?? He's a sculpture!

Good morning, Marcey! :) Deeelicious!

July 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YaY!! I finally found your blog!! My computer crashed and I have had your site in my favorites for the past 3 years!! And this year I couldn't not for the life of me remember the name of your blog!! Well for the past week I have beat my Brain trying to remember. And all of a sudden I said, " let me type Caroline's blog," and it came up!!!! I am so happy!!! I kept reading these other blogs and saying, " this is not my blog spot!"

Thank you! For all your time!!! Thank You!!

July 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tiffany!! :) Yayyyy!! I love that! Welcome home!

July 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I'm right with you regarding Howard Caro!! Such a pleasant view!! And believe me, I heard what you heard. I'd love to feel his legs! ;-)

July 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning Carolyn lets see what the big brother house has to offer today. I don't see it changing before tomorrow night so David should be going home and ellisa should be staying.

Who does every one want to win hoh?

July 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Tiffany :)

Good morning, Lucky13! :)

July 2, 2013 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I've decided i want to see Spencer crash and burn first. He isnt nearly as nice as others think and nowhere near the mastermind he thinks of himself

July 2, 2013 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

morning, Jumbo :)

July 2, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dish girls, excellent job with the updates this season - you definitely have your game on!

My favorite thing about updates this season: you are crushing on Howard as much as I am! Not a bad way to begin and end my day. Thank! You guys are the best!

July 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

Well, I think I am one of the few (Maybe the only) people who does not want Aaryn to be immediately evicted. I am looking at it strictly from a game standpoint. I feel that Jeremy is a much bigger threat to the players I like because he seems to be a part of several alliances. I also think he is a loose cannon.

I would like Jeremy to be evicted right after David. Ginamarie, Jessie and Kaitlin will scramble to make other connections. Aaryn has burned too many bridges and will be a sinking ship at that point. I just don't see her as a threat in this game. As far as the personal issues with her nasty comments, she has shown who she is and there is no going back. I think that whether she leaves tomorrow or in a few weeks she is going to be in for a really rude awakening.

July 2, 2013 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Mmmm...thanks for the Howard shots Caro! Me likey :)

July 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Kelly! :) Thank you very much!

July 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

I can't wait to see the reaction from Aaryn, Jessie and GM, and? When David is the one who goes tomorrow. I'm happy to see Aaryn and Spencer on the block next week...with Helen, Howard or Elissa in HOH.

July 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, excellent updates this season. The Dish definitely has its game on this year!
My favorite thing about your blog this season: you all love Howard as much as I do! Thanks for the pictures and the added remarks - you make me smile when I read them.
Great start to the season. Keep up the good work. BB would not be the same without the Dish. You gals are the BEST!

July 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Perhaps she'll have a future as the Klan Psychologist.

July 2, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Klan Psychologist LOL

Morning everyone*

July 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good afternoon Caro and everyone else, I guess it depends if I'm using chrome or IE how I show up in here. My tablet and new laptop show a google account with my full name lynne lampman. Blog is the TripL and other sites have me as macs mommy. I am only one person.

Caro, I want to give you a big hug for all your keeping us up to date.
Yesterday was my monthly chemo again so I was gone from 7am until 4 and then slept soundly until 3am. At that time I did watch BB after dark,but was still to groggy to watch the feeds.

Then by 10 when I did finally wake up (the benedryl give before my drugs put me to sleep) The Zimmerman trial has my attention so I'm depending on you to keep me in the know concerning the HG.

I do wish Skippy would tell them to cut the cursing, I find there are way too many bleeps on the tv shows. Doesn't anyone in their 20s know another word to use in place of the f-word?

July 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Pally ;))

Morning, Tripl! :)) ((((hugs)))) I'm just glad to be able to be here for you in some tiny way while you're going through this.

July 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good morning Carolyn :)

July 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I wish we had flashback for the days that led up to the first broadcast. The Kaitlin/Jeremy, Aaryn/David relationships are obvious. They all admitted they were looking for mutually beneficial showmances to fill up the long boring hours spent in the house.

Ginamarie lost all my respect when her meltdown yesterday boiled down to the fact that she was upset that Nick was talking to Jessie. I'm sorry. How old are you GM? I actually felt a little bad for her until I realized that jealousy was the main reason for her tears. Also, I wouldn't try to control someone I had a long standing relationship with the way these three women are trying to control these guys they barely know. This is rediculous to me.

The Amanda/McCrae relationship is the most confusing to me. I am always going to be skeptical about someone sleeping in the HOH bed. Especially the first week in the house. But Amanda seemed upset that McCrae said something about their relationship in the DR so that now her boyfriend back home knows the truth. Seriously!?! Did she think all those cameras were just decorations?

I am flabbergasted.

July 2, 2013 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Andrea :))

Good morning, Grendon :))

July 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Grendon I viewed GM’s pain more as “Why am I in my 30’s and alone? Why isn’t anyone attracted to me? I’m lonely and I want someone to want me and love me”
I didn’t see jealousy, interesting how we all see things so different.

I feel Jeremy did a little bit of a disservice to her by stroking the superficial parts of whom she is; “you’re hot, I’d ____ you …
I did like that he told her she wasn’t her clothes and she wasn’t her make-up, letting her understand that the result she’s looking for cannot be attained by external things.
However, he could have helped her by telling her she could soften up a bit, perhaps try to speak less potty-mouthed, and perhaps behaving a little less macho to “be one of the guys” allows a man to feel his primal strength around her.

July 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Carolyn! You are cracking me up with the slight (major)obsession with Howard! lol Thanks for keepin me giggling at work! ;)

*long time lurker, 1st time poster

July 2, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a long time reader and have to first say that I love and appreciate all of the hard work you put into this blog, Carolyn. You are amazing!
I am really disturbed my CBS' handling of the blatant racism and bigotry that is coming out of so many of the HG mouths. I can understand them not wanting to leave all of the nastiness in for the shows but the problem with this is that this will affect the game this year more than ever with the MVP. There are still many TV onlies (which I am sad to say, until I stumbled across your site a few years ago, I was one) and these poor saps have no idea who they are really voting for. I have to say that if they don't take action against the offenders, and soon, I won't be able to continue watching. I have been a fan since season 1 and this will kill me but I am just not cool with them ignoring what's going on in there. What are your thoughts?

July 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

OYG! I've just lost 45 minutes of my life that I'll never get back -- and I can't get than doggone annoying attitude of Aaryn's outta my head. With all her "buts" and "I don't knows" thrashing around my brain, I see a newbie to the *Power of Positive Thinking,* who acts like a cult follower, out recruiting for new members by spouting nothing but instilled *talking points.*

How in the heck poor David is supposed to react, I don't know. I'd swear Aaryn's last name is McCain, 'cause she just keeps changing the goal post every time David comes even close to satisfying a single one of her many complaints/suggestions/desires.

I've learned over the many past years of my life, the main problem men have in dealing with women is, men think they have to solve the problems a woman might be having when in reality all the women want is somebody who will LISTEN.

Not Aaryn, though. She's upset David won't participate -- in a conversation she literally would not let go of and literally pushed on David; you know, *participation on demand.*

When he does finally talk about being worried because he's on the block, she comes back at him with the fact that SHE's the one who should be worried, and basically dismisses his feelings.

My final feeling is: David had no chance at giving Aaryn what she wanted, because I don't think she even knows. All she knows is David "isn't doing it right." The whole conversation was basically Aaryn saying, "Really, David, it's not me, it's you."

People who have just discovered a *newly-found belief* in their lives, can often be really obnoxious in their proselytizing, which they usually consider to be "only sharing."

July 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

I am so confused. Why is GM crying who took her stuff? I can't seem to find an answer. Did I miss something?

July 2, 2013 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

New Top Post!

:0)

July 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hi everyone. Ok I just watched the flashback of Aaryn talking to David. Ok First, she says that the house experience is life changing.. well it will be for her because when she gets out and sees the reaction to her racist comments it will be life changing for her.. Also David, I feel bad for him, he is a guy who would never live up to her expectations because of his personality. He will end up being in a relationship with a woman who is in charge because I don't think it is in his personality to be the one in charge.. could be the way he was raised, whatever.. He does seem quite shy and not an overbearing type of personality. Quite sad to see the exchange between them and how uncomfortable he looked.. Anyways I know that he will be going home Wednesday and hopefully Aaryn will be right out the door after him. Just my thoughts.. As of right now, I think that Spencer and Nick are playing the best "game".

July 2, 2013 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi Tanya - She says BB took her clothing. It happens to a lot of the HGs. I think her tears have more to do with what Pally described in the comment a couple above yours..

Hi Pally :))


Hi berdache :)) I can proudly state that I did not lodse those particular 45 minutes. ;)

Hi Michelle! :) Thank you!! I don't think they're ignoring it.. It's too soon to say. None of the remarks would have appeared in the Sunday show edit anyway..

Hi OklahomaHousewife! :) Thank you! :) Welcome to the comment section!

July 2, 2013 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Beanie said...

Refreshing to have real adult conversations, not bawling about drinking wine and losing clothes

July 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Caro, too am a big fan of Howard, wish big brother would have a camera on him 15 minutes of every hour.

How is your back holding up this year? Are you using the special chair? I'm also glad to see you are giving your fingers a break every now and then.

It appears to me that you are doing all the reports yourself, what has happened to the other gals that did the late night reports? I can't remember the names but one gal was in Alaska.

July 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn!! Just stumbled across your site and all I have to say is thank you thank you thank you! Can't wait to see how this season unfolds and I won't miss a beat with your recaps. I would like to see Spencer or Andy go next, though Aaryn's convo with David was so painful to watch I wouldn't mind seeing her go now. Oh, and thanks for he Howard shots this morning :) Perfection!!

July 2, 2013 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :)

Please join us in the comment section of the top post!!

Here's a link to get you there: CLICK ME

July 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi Linda! :) I'm so glad you found me too! I can see by your comment you have stellar taste! ;-) :) Hope to see you here in the comments all season!

Hi Tripl!! :) I'll vote for that! My back is.. not as great as I would like.. I'm housesitting, so I don't have MY chair.. it makes a huge difference.


Hi Beanie :) YUP!



July 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger CarrieMarie said...

a definite, biiig thank you for the hunky howard in a towel stills. yum!

July 2, 2013 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CarrieMarie - Definitely a pleasure! :))

July 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The way that Aaryn talks to David is just horrible I really can't stand to listen in on it all :( I have raised two daughters who are in this groups age range and I taught them so much better than this , I know some of it is for tv, but this is almost to much at times..............I am really rooting for Elisse and MacCrae this season :) thanks again for everything you do for us Carolyn and if I could use caps I would so again thanks for e-v-e-r-t-h-i-n-g !!!!! but I can do without bring the rules :)

July 2, 2013 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below