;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Morning in the Big Brother 15 House

Good morning, BB Lovers!  It's just after 10am BBT, and while BB still hasn't woken the HGs, Jessie and Judd are now awake of their own volition.  If you haven't read The Overnight Report yet, it is a MUST, as the fall-out from last night on the live feeds will doubtless be on everyone's lips today.

10:05am
Cam 3 & 4
Jessie & Judd

Jessie: Come sit with me.  Did anything else happen?
Judd: Not really. People were hanging out.  There was still tension.  I stayed out of it.


Jessie: Did McCrae have anything to say about it?
Judd: I don't think so.  You went to bed, right?
Jessie: Me? Yep.  Well, cuz I just can't afford to get myself into any drama right now.
Judd: You're fine.
Jessie: Are you gonna go for HoH next week?
Judd: I think I'll be goin' for it every time.
Jessie: Give someone a run for their money, at least.. and then they can't say anything about you. 
Judd: I'm gonna grab a smoke..

Jessie: The thing about comps is.. each week, you're competing against less and less people.
Judd: I would've liked to win the veto.
Jessie: Yeah, the veto was fun.  I'm really good at scrabble.. If I'd had just one more consonant, I would've had a 10 letter word.

10:17am
Judd: I'ma brush my teeth and get my trunks on.. switch my batteries..
Jessie: OK..

Alone again, Jessie opens her little Bible and begins to read.
10:22am
Cam 1
Judd brushes his teeth, grabs a coke.. Outside, it appears we've had a shift change... Modesty, courtesy of Skippy.

10:30am Fishies mean it's Wakey, wakey, houseguests!!  Time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!! You're doing a truly stellar job of it so far.

10:45am And they're up!  Spencer's quite chipper, singing ♫Good morning, to you.. greeting people, Good morning, Beautiful.. Andy's a smiling happy morning person too.

Andy: Amanda left her dildo grease on the counter.  Helen tried to drink it.

Andy heads to the bathroom.. Helen's in there.. Judd comes in. 

Andy: (joking) What are you sayin'?
Judd: Nothin'
Andy: I heard you talkin' about me.  I don't wanna hear your name come outta my mouth!

Camera 1
Spencer: I'm gonna come over there and bs with you.

Spencer gives a littlw weather report.

Jessie: How'd you sleep last night?
Spencer: I slept next to fartin' snorin' Candice, which is really not my cup of tea.. but F it.
Jessie: I could tell you a gay joke right now.
Spencer: What's that?
Jessie: Butt F it.

BB: Spencer, please lower the outside awnings.
Spencer: Ok.  ♫ Get down Spencer. Go 'head , get down.. 

Checking the Quad, Jeremy's now in the bathroom..

Kaitlin and Judd come outside.

Judd: 'Sup Kaitlin?  How're you doin' this morning?
Kaitlin: Better than I was last night.

Skippy flips 3 and 4 to HoH.  Andy's recounting last night to McCrae and Amanda..

Andy: I think we did show good strength under attack.   We're 7 strong.. Well, 6.. plus Candice.

10:58
Cam 1
Good morning, Howard!
I have shiny ball syndrome.
11:02am
Cam 3/4
HoH

Andy: I haven't seen Aaryn yet today..
Amanda: She's probably climbing out of her Lucifer costume.
Andy: Really.  I like David, but he aligned himself with the worst.. and that's a sign of bad gameplay.  "There's one thing you don't do in Texas, and that's sit on someone's hat."  Really?  SO I can kill someone there?
McCrae: Texas must be full of a bunch of dumbasses.
**And there goes McCrae's TX MVP vote..
Andy: Oh I haven't seen Elissa yet either.. 

11:04am
Cam 1
Shiny ball...

11:09
Camera 3
McCrae, Andy, Amanda
McCrae: What am I gonna do today?
Andy: Eat, sleep, make Helen cry..

McCrae: Literally the nicest person I've ever met.
Andy: That could be Jeremy's agenda for the day: Tan, eat a pizza, piss everyone off, target Helen..  I think the only person we need to calm is Judd.. He's nervous about Spencer flipping.
Amanda: Mmm.. I smell bacon.. Ginamarie is getting on my nreves. She's so dumb.
Andy: She's my nightmare HoH, because she's not smart and I'd have cowtow to her.(paraphrasing)
Amanda: Mine was Aaryn.. I hate bitchy mean girls.. If anyone starts to like pick on people..

Talk returns to Jeremy's behavior last night.  Andy wants to hijack a full complement of alcohol up to HoH and only invite their friends..

Andy: Aaryn was talking about all of her twitter followers last night, and I was like STFU.. She was like, you have to learn how to work the system (on twitter).
**providing useful and entertaining content is also an option. #eyeroll

Andy: Even if Kaitlin got HoH that would be ok.. She's rational.. She's awesome.
Amanda: Not to me. She'd put me up.
McCrae: She straight up told me she'd put Amanda up.
Andy: I feel like we can't take anything those people say seriously.. THey switch on a dime.

They begin speculating about who should go up in the event HG x, y or z wins HoH.. I'm saving my fingers for facts.

Amanda: Aaryn and Jeremy should've been the ones who hooked up, because they're both douches.

See, facts only.

11:30am
Andy's gone.  Just McCrae and Amanda now.

Amanda: Yay!  We survived the 1st eviction.
McCrae: because of me.  You probably wouldn't have even tried to hook up with me if I wasn't HoH.

Amanda: (denies)
McCrae: I thought you were making me breakfast this morning..
Amanda: I am.  How do you take your eggs?
McCrae: I like em anyway, really. I'm poor.  I like, can't eat all the time, so I'm not picky whatsoever.
Amanda: You're poor?
McCrae: You don't like me cuz I'm poor.
Amanda: I like you, but I don't like that you're poor. 

McCrae: My rent is only $100/month..
Amanda: My expenditures every month is like $2,000. 

McCrae: Maybe I should get into real estate.
Amanda: You should.  We could be a team:  McCrae & A

McCrae reiterates that he wants to get into production.  He's not sure what, but he knows he wants to be union.   Amanda explains (her understanding) of how that works.

Amanda: (stroking his hair) You have pretty eyes.
McCrae: Thank you. 

11:38am
Cam 2
Kaitlin is coffeeing it up in the pool.  She looks deep in thought..

Flipping to join the ladies poolside.. Helen, Candice and Kaitlin are chatting it up.

Kaitlin: I'm really glad we talked.. I was just disappointed that that's in his personality.
Helen: There aren't a lot of guys who do that.  Chalk it up to he had a bottle of wine.. and it builds and he lost it.  I've made mistakes in the past.
Kaitlin: At least he admitted he was wrong instantly..  I was spitting fire.

11:45 -- Jeremy comes out to exercise.. He begins jumping rope..  Helen's using the dumbells..

Jeremy: I feel like there's not gonna be anything going on til Wednesday.. You doing biceps?
** Tomorrow should be HoH Pics, HoH blog...

Helen: Not really.. I'm just trying to build a little arm strength.. Like, I would lose to a 5 year old arm wrestling.
Jeremy: You don't wanna be a Howard-ette.

11:50 a Jeremy crosses to Candice...

Jeremy: It feels good out here..
Candice: It does.  Yesterday was so crazy.  I need today to be super-chill.
Jeremy: yeah.. I gotta lay low for a lil bit..

11:51a
Aaryn & Kaitlin




Camera 3

Aaryn's saying that now Jeremy looks like a "whipped little bitch" because of the way he came running to her (Kaitlin) last night, and how that would never happen in Texas.. They're giggling.

11:56am
Let the tanning begin!
11:57am

Elissa joins Howard in the kitchen..

Elissa: Do you feel rejuvenated?
Howard: Rejuvenated, Refreshed and Rejoicing!

This concludes the morning update.   We're taking a wee break.  See you back here for the afternoon updates at 1pm BBT. :0)  Please mind the critters on the live feeds.






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning. Read all the reports, watched about 2 hours of flashbacks...I think I am ready to start the day.

My question-I know Andy has been making comments about Elissa. I can think of 4 reasons and I am wondering which is correct.

1-He is playing up the 'we hate Elissa angle' so no one will suspect she is not being evicted.
2-Elissa has actually done something to give Andy a reason not to like her.
3-He is just a gossipy, 2 faced troublemaker.
4-He is going to tell people whatever they want to hear in order to save himself.

I know you were getting upset with Andy seemingly selling Elissa out, but I thought they were supposed to act that way so I am trying to figure out what I missed.

July 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning Carolyn :)
WOW,what a night on flashback!!!!! I went to bed shortly before it all took place,lol.
Here is to another nutty,crazy day on the feeds :)
**Smoochies**

July 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And a wonderful Good Morning to you, Mistress of the Dish.

I was about to text to see if you were on.

What will today bring? Forgiveness? More bullying? Sarcasm? Racism? Bigotry? Pure Evilness?

YES!! All that and more.

Change your fingers Carolyn. It's only Monday.

:o)
GaYToR

July 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

OMG Carolyn you are fantastic! I went to bed just before the action started and wouldn't have known what the heck was going on this morning! I'll bet that silly boy has a huge hangover this morning. I sure hope that get rid if Aaryn next week. She is getting on my last nerve. I thought she was cute at first but now all I see is a mean girl.

July 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GRendon I just heard Andy talking about Elissa in the HOH and it seems he is just trying to throw everyone off about the vote

July 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Morning Caro ...
I haven't been watching the feeds (too deaf to hear it) but am reading.

Question: Was Howard's poor showing in the Have Not comp due to just being non-athletic (regardless of muscles) or did he admit to a water aversion?

Seemed like he panicked because of the water.

July 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

11:24am - Streeettttcccchhhh

brb

July 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

'See, facts only' made me laugh out loud.

July 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Day everyone!! xoxo Carolyn

Sneaking in from work to check out if there's more drama.. Thanks for the OR Carolyn, I got up before it was up and had to scramble for info.. I hate that!! lol And so appreciate YOU!!

Fav Carolyn blogwords of the day so far: I'm saving my fingers for facts.

Amanda: Aaryn and Jeremy should've been the ones who hooked up, because they're both douches.

See, facts only.

Hysterical!! as always I absolutely love your two cents in the blog!!

Back to work my lovelies!! catch ya later

July 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn Blogged:

11:30am
...
Amanda: Yay! We survived the 1st eviction.
...

Well DUH gurlfiend. ♫ Whose bed have your boots been under? ♫

Almost time for Afternoon Delight.

:o)
GaYToR

July 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Doesn't look like Aaryn is going to be receiving the key to the city...

July 1, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger roundpeg said...

Big Brother should wake the houseguests up to Red Wine every morning now.....red red wine make me feel so fine...

July 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Re: See, Facts only...

Thank you for getting me. :0)

July 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hiya Grendon!! :)

Hi Andrea!! :)

Hi ShiShi!! You're so sweet. Thank you! I hope you're feelin' fine!


Hi GayTor!!! :) hehehe


Hi Shamrock! :) I don;t know.. he hasn't said..

Hi Donna :)) Good!!! I'm so glad!

Hi Judy & Rob!! :) THank you!!

Hi Pally!! :) mmm nope!

Hey Roundpeg :) ha!





July 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Thank you Caro!

Grendon - I totally agree with you about Andy v Elissa...i havent seen anything that obvious that would explain why Andy is acting like this towards Elissa...all four of your option are completely plausible.

If I hear Aaryn mention Texas one more time...
--On a side note, im surprised that Aaryn made those types of comments and apparently no consequences..in the UK version, a HG this season that was not racist but could be PERCEIVED that way and they showed how BB called her to the DR and gave her a formal warning for making such comments. Maybe they did and we didnt see it but i'd be surprised if Aaryn continued to do so without consequences.

July 1, 2013 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Okay, I just have to say this: Aaryn is NOT an expert on Texas etiquette or customs! She is a lousy representative for Texas! We are NOT a bunch of ignorant, racist, shallow morons! She is single-handily shoring every ignorant stereotype of what it means to be from Texas that is out there! She is just a poster child for why NONE of us should fall prey to judging people by stereotypes! Not ALL Texans are like her!

I just cringe every time she says something like "In Texas....." because it is usually some bs she is just pulling out of her rear end! She does NOT represent most Texans I know and love! So there. I said it! LOL :)

July 1, 2013 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

I am sorry, I did it again...forgot to properly greet everyone in the room. Please accept my apologies BB Dish family! Good afternoon to everyone! *smoochies* Thank you for the reports, Caro! <3

July 1, 2013 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Debee!! :)

Hi Emrys!! :)

EVERYONE - NEW TOP POST!

July 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Lupo said...

I don't get this whole Amanda/McCrae thing going on lolol....

funny story..right before premiere night aired, my cousin from Florida messages me and says that girl Amanda...I was friends with her sister in hs.

I told her about those and too and she was like omg noooooooooooo hahahha

LONG LIVE PIZZA BOY! he looks like a twin brother of one of my close friends lol.

July 2, 2013 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Lupo said...

oh btw....GOOD MORNING CAROLYN....Bang up job on the overnight report.

sorry for the caps in my last post... I am all jacked up on coffee this morning

July 2, 2013 at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below