;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, June 29, 2013

PoV Ceremony Results & MVP 101


Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  During the PoV Ceremony McCrae, as both HoH and PoV winner, took Candice off the block and put Elissa up as the replacement nominee.

To get ALL caught up on what's gone down today, please have a look at The Overnight Report, Saturday Morning, and The Nooner

MVP 101: While winning the MVP gave Elissa the power to nominate David, it does not give her immunity.  The only way it functions as a protection is if the person the MVP nominates WINS the PoV and uses the PoV on themself.  Then, the MVP gets to choose the ReNom.  Since David, the MVPs Nom, did not win PoV, the power to name the renom rests with the HoH.  Clear?

1:28pm - Feeds are back! Elissa is the nom.  Candice is off the block.

Backyard
McCrae, Amanda, Elissa, Candice

Amanda: Just keep your cool, both of you.. and David too.

1:33pm
Elissa/Nick
Elissa: I suspected that.
Nick: Are you ok?
Elissa: Yeah..
...and she lies down on a comfy bed.

As it stands right now, Elissa has the votes to stay over David... but there is plenty of time between now and the vote... and this is Big Brother.  Spark up your feeds, folks! We're in for a wonderful ride this summer! :-)

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, here's a link for a 2 day trial to get you started.

June 29
2:21
Feed 3
David.. and Little David.

I'm not allowed to post nekkid shots anymore, even blurred out, but if you're curious, there's the time stamp.










Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

We have a little bump of a storm going on,but nothing too bad :) Stay safe Carolyn :)

June 29, 2013 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Carolyn, all

There's so many people in the house it's still hard to keep track. I've watched the feeds a few times but I'm just not into it, yet.

I'm way behind too. I have work in a bit so I'll read the Dish tonight and see what's up.

Just wanted to say hi and hope your having a good day.

June 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So can you give a little more detail on what happening when someone was not wearing clothes?

June 29, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

I still don't know how to flashback :( can you tell me please?

June 29, 2013 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm actually sad that it is David who will probably be leaving on eviction night. Only because he is far less offensive than Jeremy.

However, I'm hoping it serves the dual purpose of causing Aaryn to have a meltdown and causing Jeremy to have a blow up. I think that once the entire house sees the true Jeremy, no one will really feel comfortable working with him.

June 29, 2013 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Peter Sabbag said...

Just male nudity, or all nudity. Hopefully, it is just nudity of the male kind.

June 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Peter Sabbag said...

Just male nudity, right? It doesn't pertain to the female variety, right?

June 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Thanks Caro for your work...
I have to say, it's nice to see them working together and using some strategy...
Now, I never thought I'd be more disgusted by a male HM after Boogie on the live feeds last season but Jeremy has taken over that position. I'm all for trying to win no matter what but there are something's that you can't hide, even in the house. Everytime he says anything I feel a bit sick...
Props to Caro and crew for actually having the stomach to listen and transcribe him!

June 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How does everyone feel about the hg's thinking Elissa will get MVP every week and basing strategy going forward on this assumption?

We all know Rachel has a huge fan base, but I'm just not convinced she will get it every week.......and I definitely wouldn't base strategy on it. IMHO of course :)

Lovin reading all the comments and as always.....((((thanks C)))))

Jen

June 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kimba -

How to use Flashback:

1. Just above Camera 4 there's a little white box. It's a calendar. Click on it.

2. Select the Date, Time & Camera of the moment you'd like to see.

3> Click on the Orange "GO"

June 29, 2013 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

I'm using my iPad...I think that might be the problem

June 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kimba -

You just inspired a How To Use Flashback post. :)

June 29, 2013 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

You are so sweet, thank you very much for your help with flash back but I think because I'm using an iPad I'm not seeing the little calendar like i do on my laptop

June 29, 2013 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hmmm.. i dunno :(

June 29, 2013 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am hoping I can hit up the tip jar at least a little bit when my feeds refund comes back through on the credit card! If CBS doesn't want to sell me the feeds might as well give a little some to BBDish :)

June 29, 2013 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Probably, Kimba won't see this, but there is no icon on ipad. :( I use my desk top for the flashback, but the greatest thing is that I was watching another camera at that time, and I can just press the bar to back the time up. That is a plus with this new set up!A minus is, the other cameras on the bottom kinda freeze, so I can't tell what else is going on. Hi Carolyn and thanks!! xo

June 29, 2013 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Yep, calendar is not on iPhone or iPad ... Only on computer.

June 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Yep, calendar is not on iPhone or iPad ... Only on computer.

June 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Carolyn, Hi there, been super late to the party but I did get my feeds from your link and hope to be in the chat more often.

For those asking about the little calendar when on a tablet or phone, I was able to get it. You have to first launch CBS page then go into your browser settings and set it to default to the desktop version and then you will see the calender to use flashback on tablet or phone. A bit of a pain because you have to do it every time.

June 30, 2013 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Carolyn, Hi there, been super late to the party but I did get my feeds from your link and hope to be in the chat more often.

For those asking about the little calendar when on a tablet or phone, I was able to get it. You have to first launch CBS page then go into your browser settings and set it to default to the desktop version and then you will see the calender to use flashback on tablet or phone. A bit of a pain because you have to do it every time.

June 30, 2013 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Little David came out again about 9:57 Cam 2 (I think). He grew a bit since the afternoon showing.

I need to get a note pad for CARO to give her times. there were some moments. Hatgate was a good one but no idea when it was other than well after Little David.

:o)
GaYToR

June 30, 2013 at 3:15 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 30, 2013 at 3:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you!! :)

TOR is up!

Here's the Direct Link

*thud*

June 30, 2013 at 4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can the POV be used on the MVP nom?

June 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below