;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday Afternoon in the Big Brother 15 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  I hope you're having a tremendous Thursday! Or at least a not completely live feed hung over one! ;-) It's only full day 1 for us and these HGs are seriously GAME On!  I think it has quite a lot to to with the MVP twist, and the 3rd nominee.

If you'd like the full rundown on the morning, please have a look at The Morning Report.  Here are all the pertinent details in a nutshell:
  • Elissa is the 1st MVP.  She is also the person McCrae will nominate as the replacement if the PoV is used. She is aware of both, and not at all happy about the latter.  McCrae says he has no option.  Not putting her up would reveal their alliance, especially since so many want her to be the renom.
  • The plan as it stands right now is for Elissa to use her MVP power to nominate David.  McCrae says David will be easiest to get rid of, as he is a much more significant threat than Elissa, both physically and due to his showmance.  
As I tune back in to the HGs at 1pm in the bathroom, we have the kind of girltalk that will make the men on the blog cringe, so I'll spare ya.

We're expecting the MVP Secret Nomination, PoV player picking, and PoV Competition this afternoon... Please refresh this post periodically for more on this fine Thursday afternoon on the live feeds. :)

Feed 3
Living Room
Andy, David, Jeremy, Spencer
Andy: So we're forming a 4 person alliance against Howard's biceps, right?
ALL: (laugh)

Nick passes through..

1:35pm
McRae, Helen
HoH

Helen wants very much to keep Elissa safe, and it sounds like McCrae does too. We may have a secret Helen, McRae, Elissa alliance. 


2:03pm BBT - We've had fishies for the past several minutes..  Dear Skippy, If there's a Ceremony of some kind going on, we'd be ever so appreciative if you'd flip to the BRB or TRIVIA screen.

2:05pm Trivia - Thanks, Skippy. :)   Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe the MVP's choice of Nominee is being notified, and I am hopeful that the PoV Players are also being chosen.

3:20pm - Still Trivia 

3:43pm Feeds are back!  McCrae and Amanda are up in HoH.   McCrae's telling Amanda that he wants Elissa out.  Elissa enters.  Amanda makes nice.

David and Aaryn are in bed.  David is nominated.  Aaryn is theorizing aloud about Elissa not being eligible to win the game, becaus o f her relation to Rachel.   They still don't know who won the MVP for sure, but they think it was either Elissa or Amanda.  Aaryn thinks it's not fair that Elissa even be in the running for it.

Aaryn: They're trying to get us out, because we're strong. Like, Rachel won because everyone hated her. We have an advantage, because we have each other.  I'm not like super smart, so I don't know about those competitions.  We just have a lot going for us.  Honestly, like Jeremy said.  It's a compliment to be on the block.
**I'm stupefied.

Playing for PoV: 
McCrae - HOH
David - MVP Nom
Jessie - Nom
Candice- Nom
Howard - Picked
Elissa - Picked

Aaryn: Whoever the MVP puts up, they get to choose if that person comes off the block.  What the house wants is for either cCandice or Jessie to come off, so they can put Eliisa up and backdoor her.  But for you, if you come off, she gets to pick.
David: She thinks I'm gonna win, so she gets to put someone else up.
Aaryn: I'm starting to see this more clearly.  She wanted to put someone up who was stronger than both of them, so she'd get to put someone else, like me, up.

**I don't know if this is correct, but if it is, that's where the actual power of MVP is.

Aaryn: I don't want you to ever throw a competition, for me or anyone else.

4:25pm
HoH
MCcrae, Elissa, Spencer

McCrae: You just have to win it and keep yourself safe. 
Elissa: I don't know why they don't target the showmances. 
Spencer: There's a showmance? (kidding)


4:30pm
F1
Howard and David

Howard: If I win, either Candice or.. what's her name?  The crazy one? I'll take one of them off.  You'll be safe. As long as Elisa don't win it, we're good.

4:55pm BBT
Feed 1
Elissa is crying, literally, to David about how mean everyone is being to her.  

Elissa: I think you should get yourself off the block, because you can't trust your friends, obviously.
David: If you were MVP though, would you at least tell me?  I'm a pretty chill guy.
Elissa: I just feel like anything you say in this game people use against you. If I'm gone, is there gonna be any story?


5pm BBT
I've hit mush brain.  Now bad for a first day, though!  All of you, east coast and west coast, should be home or very nearly home from work now...  Spark up your feeds!! :)  If you need em, here's the 2 day trial, so you can check em out for yourself.

I'll be hanging out listening, but apart from PoV, my little tootsies are done for today.  The fingers are willing, but the brain has gone to mush.  Must rebuild BB stamina.

Lessa says: 6:54 - we have Trivia! POV at last? I'll be listening in to see! :)






Permalink







60 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's interesting that none of the houseguest are picking up on how toxic Amanda is. Right now I think Elissa only shot is nominating herself and hoping that she wins POV.

June 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

ps Caro, im reading and watching while wearing my totally awesome HOH tshirt i won last season! thanks again!

June 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :) Thanks so much for being here! If your head is spinning, you are not alone!

I'm over here doing my best Linda Blair impersonation, minus the projectile vomiting.

June 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

You are doing awesome Carolyn!!!

June 27, 2013 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good afternoon Carolyn :) Yes,my head is spinning non-stop,lol
I really hope Elissa stays and gets a chance in the house :)

June 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger MandaMarsha said...

Watching the feeds will be so much easier when I can remember who everyone is, lol. Well that and later tonight when my kids aren't awake and needing me :) Thanks for the awesome start to the new season Carolyn!

June 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

hi...thanks so much..love your updates!

June 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

This is insanity already...So hard to see who is with who and who is just blowing smoke!! YOu are doing a heck of a job keeping up Carolyn...I guess that's why I'll leave the transcribing to the pro!!

June 27, 2013 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Caro, seems like game is on in the house. A lot went on in the house the 1st 6 days while America was in the dark. They say 1 cat fight 1 loud discussion, "not sure between who" and several showmances, 2 girls fighting over 1 guy and several alliances. We have lots to catch up on plus keeping up with current going ons lol. I know you are a genious and will help us keep up. Thank you for all you have and will do for us this season. You Rock!

June 27, 2013 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Carolyn. It's Grendon. Can't seem to sign in because apparently I changed my password. I just wanted to say hi and ask my question for the day.

Why is McCrae sleeping in Amanda's room? I mean, obviously she thinks she is HOH since she seems to be running the house already.

June 27, 2013 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Hi everyone*
Happy heat wave in California. I’m told it could be 106 by tomorrow. I’m two hours north of BB, it’s usually a little warmer where they’re staying.

I’m mesmerized by the uncanny resemblance of Elissa and Rachel; the mannerisms, facial expressions, posture, sheesh even the blinking!

I like Elissa, she seems genuine and I ‘m happy she’s mvp.
I think it’s odd that mvp could be back-doored. It is really possible?

Is McCrae playing her or seriously considering this would be a no-brainer and David would be easily voted out?
I like David so far too..not really wanting him to go quite yet.

Either my tolerance is diminished for long winded yackety, repetitive young gals, or I’m showing my age, because they’re driving me nuts already (sans Helen and Elissa) I switch cameras the moment the feeds join them.

Had a great time last night, thanks Carolyn*
P*

June 27, 2013 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Carolyn

My first stop in and it's already non-stop gaming. I have so much to say already but I will start with a question.

Why is McCrae sleeping in the HOH room? Amanda obviously thinks she is the one running the house.

June 27, 2013 at 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so irritated with Amanda, she never shuts up !!!

June 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Ps. Helen talks a lot . Im thankful though that it’s not caddy

June 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

I was re-reading the previous post trying to understand a bit better why the Elissa hate. Obviously got nothing. But I am already sad that for some reason always the cattiness btwn the girls emerges right off the bat. Men always try to band together initially. I was soooo hoping for an all girl alliance this year!
we shall see I guess...

June 27, 2013 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Paddy :) Give it time.

Emrys :) hehe!

Lulu :) Thank you!

Hi Andrea! :) Round n round n round we go!

Hi Manda! :) Ditto that! THe top banner is totally my cheat sheet! Thank you!

Hi Amanda :) Thank you!!

Hi DavidLockner! :) It sure is! Thank you very much!


***Thanks for the votes of confidence, everyone. I was feeling sooooo lost this morning when I started..


Hi Sharon! :) Sure did! Thank you very much!

Hey Grendon!! :) I see you!! :) You look all signed in from here. I think he's just chillin'.. No one will approach him for a pvt convo while he's downstairs.

Hi Pally!! :) 106?! oooh! The similarities are uncanny. I believe she can be backdoored. I think the MVPs really need to leverage the position for power.. somehow.. and it's not by keeping silent about it.


***I <3 fishies.. They let me come say hello properly.

June 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just double posted because I didn't think the first one 'took'.

OK-I got the password figured out and am ready for the season. I've been watching BB UK too so this will be super confusing.

Something about hearing the 'F' word with an English accent just seems to make it sound so much more elegant.

June 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh IM soo live feed hungover! Im a bar tender and get off late so when I got home it was episode-after dark-then straight to live feeds. I stayed up til everyone fell asleep which was 5:30am PT. I have Fishies. Must mean comp time! Cant wait to start all over tonight after work. At least my boyfriend is understanding this year. After 4 years hes finally realized hes chop liver during BB. Lol.

June 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

LOL Carolyn!!! Skippy heard your plea for Trivia!!

June 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Summer BB Dishers, and of course, sweet sweet Caro!!

CRISIS!!! I am in Romania right now and CBS.com will not stream the episodes to this geographic region!! Is there anywhere I can watch episodes online other than CBS whilst abroad?!

June 27, 2013 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Grendon - I've been watching BBUK as well!! Definitely off to a good start there!! Who's your fav so far?!

Looking forward to reading your insights again!!

June 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi Stephen! :) WOwwww!! Romania!! How cool!! But no.. I don't. CBS is SERIOUS about the geo-blocks. No Canadians, even.

DavidL, I know!! Cool, right?! :) **blows kisses to Skippy

Hi Cassidy! :) It's not quite comp time yet.. Just pickin', and I believe notifying the MVPs nom of their potential doom. :)))

June 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Caro!!!! So great to be back!!! I will just have to suffer through no live episodes for another week and play catch up when I return! I'll still be lurking around here when I get spare time!!

I'm going to go read through the posts and catch up on what I can!

Cheers to a great summer, dishers!

June 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Emrys

I kind of like the ones everyone says are boring. I think Callum and Charlie are genuinely nice and they seem to have a real connection. I like Dan but think he gets too aggressive when he thinks he is 'on to' something. Especially since we know he is wrong. I don't know if I have a winner in mind yet, but I am hoping for Dexter and Gina to be around for a while. I think the snap judgements caused them to be treated unfairly considering that they have been decent to people in the house. Can't stand Jemima and am almost certain she will be the next one evicted.

June 27, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger April and Joy said...

Damn, is the MVP not safe from being nominated?! I somehow expected they would be. I have really been gunning for Elissa!

June 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

It will be interesting to see how they handle replacing the 3rd HG nominated by MVP if the 3rd Nom wins the Veto and takes themselves off ... does everyone have to troop back into the DR so the MVP can replace that 3rd nom and the MVP HG stays a secret, or does the HOH replace the 3rd nom?

June 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sorry for the delay with comments..

Taking care of some behind the scenes stuff..

And chatting in the BBDishBaby! chat room on the feeds.

June 27, 2013 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

at least we can watch BB After Dark on slice.ca better than nothing as far as feeds go

http://www.slice.ca/video/big+brother+after+dark+day+1/video.html?v=2394447989#bigbrotherafterdark/video/season+15

June 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Really Jeremy??? Flossing your teeth in a room full of people! Gross!

June 27, 2013 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Yay! Elissa Stand your ground!

June 27, 2013 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Spencer to Jeremy; "I didn't know you took care of your teeth, I couldn't tell by looking"
ROFL

June 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pally - LOL! I thought I was the only one grossed out by the public flossing.

June 27, 2013 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

It’s cooled down to a breezy 101 degrees, Wonder if they’ll wait till sundown to do the veto..

June 27, 2013 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi Carolyn! And Dishers! Not sure if my other comment went through, and if it did, I apologize.

Anyway, don't you think the MVP's power is the nomination ONLY? They can still be nominated as a replacement if POV is used and cannot name said replacement. Otherwise, if they cannot be nominated, their power won't be anonymous. Kinda sucks to vote good players for MVP's and then it can turn around and they can go home. Double edged sword, huh? Go Elissa!

June 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger lee said...

And, OMG...poor Carolyn. Andy is a speeeeeeeeed talker!!

June 27, 2013 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm home.

Hello Everybody!

Howdy, Caro!

Time to start catching up. :p

June 27, 2013 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good evening everyone!! Wow... I have so many comments. First I'll say a special hello to all the familiar faces (names) I know! From what I've seen at a glance... Grendon (I was wondering about you earlier today)... And you too Stephen Ritchie!!! Welcome to the family all newcomers and transitioned lurkers!!! I was once among you...

June 27, 2013 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blueee!! :) Welcome home!! :) Yayy!!


Lee! :) It did.. According to Aaryn, if either of the HoH's noms come down, he does the renom, but if the mvp's nom comes down, then the mvo does the renom (in secret i suppose).

June 27, 2013 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi Blue! ;)

June 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Thanks, Carolyn. It still does suck kinda, that they can be nominated for being an MVP. But...nobody said life is fair...especially in the BB House!

June 27, 2013 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

That Amanda I working the ENTIRE house!! She's one of my top four picks, but she's walking a fine line with me. For anyone who didn't see a post of mine from earlier today... I am SO over Kaitlin!!! Replace nom!!!! Replace nom!! Replace nom!!

June 27, 2013 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger lee said...

p.s. David, if you still aren't sure if she's Rachel's sister...the "obviously" gives it away. Rachel always said that! ;)

June 27, 2013 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Its official - I have my first case of BB15 brain mush!!

Not bad for going to bed at 3:30am my time and getting going at 9am...

I'll be checking in comments, posting the PoV results and hanging in the chat..

but first.. dinner :)

June 27, 2013 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hey Caro! You are a goddess!!!

((HUGS)) DISHERS! What's up?

June 27, 2013 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Oh, and Blue... Hellooooo!!! Seeing your familiar face and reading your early comments... Priceless!!! GaYToR????? Where are you???? I spoke in an earlier post today, but then guess what??? New Top Post!!! LOL!!! Good to "see" you!!!

June 27, 2013 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Lucky13!! :)

Hi RhondaM!!! :)

June 27, 2013 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I haven't seen Candice all day. What the heck happened??? Anyone have a flashback time to when she started ticking people off??

June 27, 2013 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger megs said...

so, does anyone else think David brought a pic of Jimmy Neutron into his hair stylist as inspiration pic?

June 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone :)

Lessa's lurking with an eye out for PoV and she'll be on to post results if we get a late one!

See you in the morning!!

xo,
C

June 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger megs said...

ohholyhell. Aaryn is SO 22 year old mean girl-her whole argument w/David comes down to her being pissy b/c he opted to form his own opinion. God forbid he talk to someone Aaryn doesn't like.

June 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 said...

I am also very curious what Candice did to make the others want her gone?

June 27, 2013 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey all! :) I'm around, and listening - will publish comments when I can as well. :) It's pizza night, so be patient!

June 27, 2013 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

after a brief fakeout - 6:54 - Trivia!

June 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

They sure aren't wasting any time!!! Drama already!

June 27, 2013 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hikie Mama - glad to hear it :)

June 27, 2013 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 27, 2013 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good evening Lessa!!!!! Ben a LONG time :)

June 27, 2013 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

wow lovely Caro, kudos on a brilliant job! my mind is still playing catch up...i dont remember it being so dizzy in the past...
--still pissed about the bullying against Elissa...not saying im a fan (its only the 2nd day) but i dont feel anyone deserves to bullied this early..just saying...
--@ Grendon : I love Challum! and really love Gina as well! im still hoping the HGs open up a bit more! Anyway, im on board to get Jemima out as well...nice to know someone else a BBUK fan :)

June 27, 2013 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I was wrong before. New ranking

1 kaitlyn
2 jessie
3 amanda
4 ellisa
5 aaryn

June 27, 2013 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Jbo said...

Okay, so this is the first time I ever subscribed to the live feeds....Oh my Lanta!!!! I can't believe I've been missing out!!

Okay, I absolutely adore Gina, she is sooo much fun.

Quick questions, I'm starting wonder where they got some of these people from. Amanda just asked McCrae what was the "craz" (or something to that effect) about BB. She didn't realize there were cameras and microphones in the HOH regardless if the lights were out.

I'll assume some people were put on for looks....

June 28, 2013 at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below