;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday Morning in the BB15 House

As we join our houseguests this morning, BB has woken them up and told them to get camera ready for tv. The HGs are getting ready to do their pre-pre-pov dr sessions, pick pov players, more dr sessions and play pov.

Since the MVP will be nominating someone, he or she must be notified before the PoV Player picking begins, as the MVP's nominee will need to be among the people guaranteed to play for PoV. 

We thought last night that Elissa was completely out about being Rachel's sister.  She's out to some, but not all. Those she's not out to suspect her anyway.

Feed 1
8:27am
Elissa and Helen

Elissa has a (self-saving?) theory that she is not the only BB sibling in the house, and that all of the current HGs who are not only children are also related to former HGs. Judd enters and they share the theory with him, as he's an only child.  Howard enters and talk turns to hair.  The girls leave, and Judd immediately tells Howard of the theory.

8:38am
Feed 1

Spencer: It's hard to keep up with who's sleeping where and with who.
Judd: Yeah.
Carolyn: No kidding!

Andy: I'm pretty sure Big Brother's gonna be mad at me for doin this, but I'm the MVP.
**kidding

Camera flips to the bathroom 

Aaryn: Our parents just tricked us.  We're not on Big Brother.  We're at fat camp.

The HGs are getting camera ready, speculating about what the PoV comp might be, and, of course, MVP. We should expect about an hour break for the coming PoV picking, as there are so many of them, and this is their first time doing it. Also, many of them were up very late, so their not exactly firing on all cylinders.  I relate.

9:03am
Cam 1
Jeremy is soothing Kaitlin, Candice enters complaining of how tired she is, having gone to bed at 5:30am, and Jeremy removes his hand from Kaitlin's bottom.
***Idenitifying all of the brunettes is a challenge.  Feel free to correct me when I goof.


9:10am
Cam 3
Living Room
Helen, McCrae, GinaMarie, Andy

Helen's sharing a story about an old roommate who watered plants outside in freezing winter while sleepwalking.  McCrae shares sleepwalker stories too..  The HGs are all slowly filing in to the living room, as they deem themselves camera ready..

**The PoV Picking is coming up..  They should be notifying the MVP as well today, and when they do, a 3rd person will be nominated.  I'm very curious to see how it all goes down.


9:24a
Quad View
They're speculating about when things are going to get going, maligning the person who woke them up, wondering if she was just being evil.

9:28am
Aaryn, Amanda, Judd
Bathroom
Cam 1/2

Aaryn: She hates me.  She hates me more than anyone in the house.
**Aaryn's still paranoid about Elissa winning MVP and putting her up.

Aaryn leaves, and Judd and Amanda speculate about the PoV comp.  He doesn't think it'll be physical, but he does want to play.

Amanda: I don't want to play.  I don't want to have power in my hands this early. I think either way, everything will be ok this week, unless someone decides to change their mind. 

Elissa enters and talk turns to the wake up song, which she thinks was designed to mess with them.  Several HGs have been complaining about the funk in the house... Everything is starting to smell.

Elissa: I wish I was up for the romance drama last night.
Amanda: Jeremy, Jessie and Kaitlin are caught in a 3 way blowmance.

Elissa: Are you gonna try to play for Veto?
Amanda: mm hmm.  Just so I can keep it the way it is.
Elissa: Like, you really wouldn't backdoor me?
Amanda:: No!

Amanda: Here's what's gonna happen.. If you don't go up for the 3rd nom, everyone's gonna think you're the MVP.
Elissa: That's so stupid.  I'm the only one who's not lying (about having a BB sibling). 
Amanda: If you did win MVP, it would behoove you to disclose that to me and McCrae.

9:45am
F1/2
Howard
Have Not Room

A few moments alone with Howard in the HHN, and we discover he's a politely silent burper, even in an empty room.

10am
DR sessions have now begun, and speculation about what's to come continues.

10:37am
Fishies.. Is it time to pick the PoV players?  Pretty please? Nope, not yet.

10:40am
F1
Small World Room
GinaMarie, Amanda, Nick

GinaMarie and Amanda are counting votes on their combined hands. Aaryn joins them.

GinaMarie: I'm so blonde.
Amanda: I feel like we're gonna be here a while, because of our social game.  The younger players are sprinting.
GinaMarie: We're kinda the same.  We're kinda loud.  We're a little more..
Amanda: Straight shooters.
Ginamarie: I don't have to worry about you talkin' behind my back..
Amanda: I think this MVP thing.. I think it's too early to really harm us.  No one wants to rock the boat until it's really necessary.
Ginamarie: I think the first vote is gonna be really mixed,
Amanda: i think if Elissa goes up, it'll be unanimous.  Or it'll be unanimous for Candice.
Ginamarie: I think Candice is the right choice right now..

Aaryn: It might be smart to keep Elissa.. I'm the only one she doesn't want here.  We all have to think about it individually.
Ginamarie: I think keeping Candice in the house is drama too.
Amanda: I think..  If we all know it's either Candice or Elissa first and second week, then we're all like, phew.. Yes, Candice is a really big threat, but there are other people in the house who are going to erupt.  If we all agree on that, then we're all safe the 1st 2 weeks.  If everybody's gunning for one person..
Ginamarie: And we're all agreed she's the one person..

Amanda: We're all on the same page, but we need a plan B, and I think Candice is a good plan B.


11:03am
F1/2
Ginamarie: If she is Rachel's sister, who cares?  I'm Bill Clinton's cousin.  How's that gonna help me?
Aaryn: She (Rachel) has a fanbase.  She can get (Elissa) the votes for MVP every week.
Amanda: But being MVP doesn't keep you from being nominated.

Meanwhile upstairs in HoH on 3 & 4...  McCrae is offering Elissa advice on what to do with her MVP power, who to put up.  Aha! It's confirmed now.

Elissa has the first MVP.

Elissa & McCrae

Elissa: That's just so flattering. It's bigger than winning a pageant. Aaryn's been so mean to me, I would want to put her up, but that's just stupid. I wanna play the game.  I wanna be strategic. I don't want a mean girl to bully me and push me around.
McCrae: Also, if Arryn goes up and gets HGs Choice, she's gonna pick David..

Elissa: You aren't going to put me up.
McCrae: I have to if that's what the house wants, cuz otherwise, I'm f'd. But I'll keep you safe.
Elissa: I don't know that I want to work with you going forward if you wont even commit to me that you're not gonna put me up.
McCrae: You get to put someone up..  Who ever you choose is gonna be so afraid, and we're probably playing veto today. 

They're tossing around names as to who to put up.. David...

McCrae: You want to put someone up that you can possibly beat.
Elissa: If you put me up as a replacement nominee, and I stay, then I'm not working with you.  If I go up, I'm going home.  Aaryn has told everyone in this house terrible things.
McCrae: She doesn't even know how veto works.  I think if you pick David, he's gonna play so hard.
Elissa: If you send me home, you're gonna be fighting so hard the entire time..
**Elissa - just win the PoV. Shes on auto-rewind-playback now.

11:25am
Judd enters the HoH and asks Elissa if she got it.  She denies it.  He presses.

Elissa: I feel like I'm the only one who has told people everything, and it has screwed me over.
Judd: With me?
Elissa: He said he is going to put me up as a backdoor, if someone comes down. 
Judd: Candice will probably go home.  She's pissin' people off left and right.  I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Elissa: I just feel like I'm going home. I just don't understand why you guys just don't put up one of the big guys who have a showmance already.  It's just dumb.  It's like a waste of power.
Judd: In the showmances there are 4 people..

11:30am
Judd leaves them to talk alone.  Amanda comes in.  Elissa tells her she needs to talk to McCrae.  Amanda stays anyway.

11:34am
 f3/4
HoH
McCrae & Elissa, cont'd.

McCrae: I think you'll stay.  You can talk sh*t about me.

Elissa: Yeah, but if Jeremy and Nick are working with him? I wish you had just told them to throw it.
McCrae: It's not about Rachel.  It's about being tactful... getting into the cattiness with them.  If you put up David, and it's you against David.. You can tell everyone, it's better to keep me, and get out a stronger competitor.  The backdoor on him is just perfect.  If you put him up and he doesn't win Veto, he's f'd.  Especially with the showmance sh*t.

Elissa: I can't believe it this nuts this early in the game.
McCrae: And with the MVP thing..  As long as there's a big physical threat on the block,. you wont go home.  You can use so many things against him.  Why send home me?  I'm a girl.  I'm weak. O
m gonna campaign for you.
Elissa: That sounds weird.  I'm gonna put you up, but then I'm gonna campaign for you?
McCrae: I'll be like, this is our strongest shot at David. This might be the best strategic decision, to be honest.

11:43am Elissa continues trying to convince McCrae to not put her up in any scenario this week.

11:55
McCrae: If we do this plan, it's gonna be perfect.  You might wanna ask production if you get to choose the backdoor, or if  I do.  This is the best for your game, because yeah, we do have MVP in the pocket.  If you can get the waterworks goin'..  You just have to tell everyone you're crazy.
Elissa: I have a child and a husband that matter the rest of my life.
McCrae: You have to be like, screw it, I'm crazy, I'm a loose cannon, I'm goin' home next week.

11:57 - Spencer and Jeremy enter HoH..  Elissa leaves.  McCrae tells them that he told her she's going up.  They don't understand why.  He explains, kinda.  

Spencer: Statistically, she has a terrible chance of playing (for PoV), much less playing an winning. OK.. How can I help you endure the fall out?
McCrae: Just be cool with her.
Jeremy: She already looks like the kind of person who cracks under pressure, with all the botox.

Amanda joins the HoH crew, saying she just took one for the team with Helen, and if it weren't for Elissa, she'd be completely under the radar.  Amanda asks directly if Elissa said she won MVP.  McCrae lies to her and says no.

***OK!  So completes out first morning report of the BB15 season.  I need a quick break.  I'll open an Afternoon Report before 1pm BBT.






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

OK! FOUL!!! Foul I say. You started a new post without warning.

I told my sad story in the overnight so pbbbth!

:o)
GaYToR

June 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Morning!

June 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Morning!

June 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Gaytor!! :)

Morning, Reneep!! :)

June 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Reneep!!!!!! It's been a long 9 months. Good morning.

June 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Lucky13!! :)

G'morning, Carole! :)

June 27, 2013 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning Gaytor!!! Miss seeing your witty post's :)

June 27, 2013 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Hey Gaytor! How are you? How is our favorite house honey doing?

June 27, 2013 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning Dishers!!
I saw in your OR that the house knows Elissa's secret (being Rachel Reilly's sister) I needed to comment because that was the #2 thing I was thinking last night after the show aired (right behind the thing I think every premiere night, "I can't stand these people." However, if Nick were to call me, I would totally answer the phone).
When I first heard Elissa was going to be in the house I said "Whatever you do, do not let anyone know you are Rachel's sister!" But afer watching last night and realizing the resemblance is uncanny, down to the mannerisms (thankfully not the laugh! sorry Rach, love you, mean it), I think it's best she tells everyone! Target will be on her back, sure, but it will be old news after week one. If everyone starts slowly figuring it out and she keeps lying, the target will always be on her back...does that make sense? Lol.

June 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Lulu!! :)

Good morning, Andrea!! :)

June 27, 2013 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does anyone else thank that Amanda favors Danielle Donato?

June 27, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I did have a post wishing my dear Carolyn a Good morning as well :)
Don't see it so Good Morning Carolyn again **Smoochies*

June 27, 2013 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Paddy :) I don't see it.

Good morning, Andrea! :)

June 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So excited for another season of drama. Sadly I dont have the money for the feeds so I cant see firsthand all the action but I get all the good highlights off this site. You do a great job every year and im very grateful!

June 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.

The feeds on my mobile device don't have a flashback option! Grrrr. So I'm just tuning in now. I abdolutely adore Howard. As for Elissa, if she competes like her sister all those females should be wary. I would be.

Have a great day bbdishers :P

June 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, Elissa is MVP.

June 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Kim55 said...

Hi everyone! I've been reading this blog for years and feel like I know you all, even though you've never heard of me! I tell everyone I know that likes BB about BBDish, because I truly believe it's the best blog out there. Anyway, wanted to say Hi and I have promised myself to get more involved by chatting this year. I also signed up for the live feeds for the first time and am really excited about it! Loved the first show - now if I can just get my boss out of the office more, I can pay more attention to the feeds & try to figure out who I love and want to root for this year. :)

June 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi CArolyn its great to see you back for another summer. you are great.

June 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi all!
Dan predicted last night Elissa would get MVP
.....once we knew the HG's knew who she was she would need it. Looks like he was right....on all counts and I'm glad for her....don't even know if she has game or if I like her yet but at least she has a week for 432 other things to happen and take the focus off her........my 2¢…

June 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Evilpoptart said...

I could see some house guests being related to past house guests McCrea/ Ronnie, Jeremy either Howie or Enzo.....

June 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

Welcome back everyone! Hi Carolyn! Let me thank you now for this great blog that year after year you have provided for us BB fans! YOU ROCK!

June 27, 2013 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Somebody PLEASE tell me why Elissa got MVP?! I just saw the polling and she got the majority of the votes here, too. Why??????

June 27, 2013 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

What?!?! How did Elissa get MVP? I just saw that she got the majority on this website, too. Do people actually like her and I didn't know it, or is there some sort of strategy behind it to ultimately get her out?

June 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Maggie! :) Thank you!

Hi Marla! :)

Hi Paddy! :) yup

Hi Kim55! :) Thank you so much!!! :)

Hi Sandra :) Thankyou!!

Hi Jennifer :) He's a smart cookie.

Hi Evilpoptart! :) Would be interesting.

Hi Wen! :) Thank you!!! :)

Hi Maria :) I dunno. It doesn't protect you from being nominated though..



June 27, 2013 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone - I'm taking 30.. be back with an afternoon post in just a bit. :)

June 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As for me I voted for who I wanted gone because nothing stays a secret in BB and wanted him gone.

June 27, 2013 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do,I do
this is the siblings episode

June 27, 2013 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Gerri :) For the record, my head IS spinning!

June 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Hi lovely Caro!!! Great to be back another year!! Thanks for all you do!! It's gonna be a great summer!!

Still warming up to all the HGs, no clear fav...though I have to wonder why are ppl hating Elissa so much? Just cuz she's Rachel's sister? I mean she deserves as much of a chance for people to hate/like her rather than pre-judging
Anyway, on with the games!!

June 27, 2013 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

I have to be honest, I have no idea what is happening! I feel like I was thrown head first into the deep of the pool without being able to swim.

Havent formed any opinions on any HG's other than who I would like to see go first - David and Jeremy in no particular order. Lets see if the convo btwn Elissa and Mcrae makes half of my wish happen... LOL

Aaaaaaaand, most importantly, Hi Caro! I cherish you, thanks so much for all you do. Keep those fingers cool and looking fwd spending yet another summer with you

June 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi Emrys!! :) So nice to see you back another year! <3 I agree - A lot of people are hating on her by association. It's unfortunate.

Hi Regy! :) I have to be honest. Me TOO!!!! And thank you! :))


EVERYONE - New Top Post

June 27, 2013 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below