Big Brother 15: 1st Night Overnight Lite
Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday to you!
Having stayed up playing getting to know you with the HGs til 12:30am BBT (3:30am my time), I'm running a bit late with The Overnight Report this morning, and it will be more of an Overnight Lite, but I'm determined.
- Nominees: Jessie and Candice
- Have Nots: Andy, Elissa, Judd, Howard and Helen
- MVP: TBA..
- PoV: Today, I believe.
- Aaryn is SO paranoid about Elissa becoming the MVP and nominating her, she's talking like she's already on the block. Aaryn wants Elissa out ASAP. Kaitlin and Candice agree.
- They all know that Elissa is Rachel's sister.
- Judd and McCrae appear to be aligned and want Elissa to stay in the game as long as possible. She's a great buffer zone.
- Jeremy is already getting cozy with the ladies. He's got a love triangle with Jessie and Kaitlin.
flip on the feeds at 7:30am BBT, I'm treated to the site of the Have Nots sleeping. Someone is a SERIOUS snorer. I don't know how any of the others are sleeping. If it's Howard, I forgive.
I'm just happy I guessed something correctly! The Have Nots ARE sleeping on airplane chairs. Granted, I had envisioned 1 single line of chairs to accommodate ALL of the Have Nots, but production's mean streak isn't as deep as mine. Each HG has their own row of chairs, and they've made makeshift beds of them, as one would when blessed with an entire row on an airplane.
Please give me just a bit to write up a 1st night summation for ya. Refresh the blog at 8:45am, and it will magically appear. Actually, it seems BB has other plans... 8am BBT and we just went to fishies on all 4 feeds. 8:08am - still fishies... I believe we have a Wakey Wakey.
OK.. adding more bullet points at the top of this post.
8:15am - They're up!
Elissa: I love how they have to tell us, "you are the sloppiest hgs ever. Get ready for tv. We've never had to tell the houseguests, "get ready for tv.' "