;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, June 21, 2013

Big Brother 15: HGs Are Born the Moment they Enter the House

Happy Friday, BB Lovers!  What an exciting day we had yesterday, meeting the BB15 HGs for the first time!   Can you believe there are just *5* days left til Big Brother 15?!


With only 5 days left til the Wednesday, June 26th premiere of Big Brother 15, that leaves only 4 days left of the 23.99 Special on the live feeds.  It ends on Tuesday, June 25th.  Hurry and get the deal before it goes poof!

It's also just a great idea to get the feeds all set up and functional on ALL your devices before the last minute.  And now that the HGs are all in the house, someone's gotta keep their eyes peeled for leaks to the feeds!   In all my years of watching, I've never seen a season where it didn't happen.


Plus, you'll have fun reconnecting with all your BB buddies in the chat rooms. :)  I sure have!

While there is a ton of information to be found about most of the houseguests, to me, they are born the moment they enter the house.   Judging them by anything else often makes for quite a lot of useless, mean-spirited ugliness.   Perhaps you remember Crazy James from BB9?  We knew way too much going in.  It wasn't pretty.  He played the game with every fiber of his being.  That was beautiful.

I really prefer a fresh approach.  No baggage.  What they reveal to us directly and via the other HGs inside the house is enough.  How they behave inside the house is salacious enough.  (***anyone else hearing Dayenu?) Although I had fun with the snarky one-liners in the Meet the HGs post, I really like to go in with as little tainting and prejudgment as possible.

Big Brother is about the game and how they play it.   The main reason I watch the videos is to start getting accustomed to their voices and faces.  Knowing their voices really helps with transcribing! And with 16 of em?!? Holy cow!  Otherwise, while fun, I find the video interviews kind of useless in terms of judging them as potential HGs.

Due to the twists every year, and to the different elements, relationships and personalities in the house, 99% of pre-planned master strategies go out the window in the 1st 24 hours!  If they're smart about it!  Some people give great interviews, but they're like little lost puppies once the door closes, and some people are awful at interviews, but become star BB players.  Ya just never know til they start to play the game.

Thanks SO much to everyone who has already signed up for the live feeds via the links here on BBDish!  And thank you in advance to those who will sign up now and over this weekend!  I'm sure it feels like I mention it WAY too often (it does to me!), but it is ONLY with your support that independent BB sites like BBDish are able to survive and continue providing you great coverage year after year.  Where you choose to click that link makes a huge difference, this season more than ever before.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has already hit the tip jar.  I'm blown away by the amount of pre-season support, and I'm truly touched. 

CBS Interactive Inc.If you've signed up for the feeds via the links here on BBDish, and you're looking for the current #BBDishLucky15  Tweet, here's the one you want to Retweet for this final weekend leading to the Premiere.

Sunday night at 8pm eastern, yet another Disher is going to be reimbursed by us, thereby making their BB Live Feeds FREE! :-)

If this tweet surpasses 200 legit RTs by Sunday, June 23rd at 7:55pm eastern, instead of 1 more winner, we'll have 3!

That'll bring the total up to 15 people who are getting reimbursed, just for getting their live feeds via the links here on BBDish and tweeting about it.  And then I'm just gonna have to add some more! How high we go depends entirely upon you!


Enjoy your last weekend of relative sanity with your family and friends.  Hug them and squeeze them tight!  ;-) Come Wednesday night, you're mine!!!! hehehehe! And I'm ALL yours!   xo, Carolyn






Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Friday Caro. Just as I was hitting post you started a new top post. I've now just copied it with the hopes it's not posted twice.
I'm off to the dentist. ..eww
OMG, while watching the videos Candice was so familiar. Then when she spoke of the different beauty contests it hit me.
About 2 years ago she was on the show called Searching For on OWN. She met up with her birth mom.
How many critters do you feel are there trying to get some type of TV job? Seems like the mirrors won't be large enough for all the primping that will be going on.

June 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Hope you have a great Friday and weekend

June 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

I watched the videos. I have opinions. Then I feel bad for judging people too early. But whatevs, I can't help it. GinaMarie: ANNOYING.
Howard: Love him!
McCrae: a little worried about him (but we were worried about Ian, weren't we?)
Jessie: I predict she's the first to cry
Helen: I was surprised I liked her
Cannot wait for Wednesday!!!

June 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Lynne!! :) Thank you! Happy Friday to you!

Hi Reneep!! :) Thank you very much! I hope you do too!

Hi JenniB!! :) hehehehehe! I really didn't mean all that as any kind of a guilt trip, and I'm concerned it may come off that way to some people.

June 21, 2013 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Caro, I was raised Catholic. I come by my guilt all by myself. ;) I think we all do that to a certain extent. Some people just don't admit it... HA!

June 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JenniB - Hahahahaha!!! Once again, I wish I was able to install LIKE buttons on your comments.

June 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Caro - I'm feeling the love, THANKS! <3 <3

June 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi carolyn! Wow interesting group of hermits. When I first saw the pics of the house guests, I immediately thought, there are a lot of " LOOK ALIKES" from there faces just alone, I was wiggin.I was like did they clone previouse house guest, . Dont they remind you of some of the old house guest , like the red head dude, doesn't he remind u of joe from seaon 8 from dustin n joe. I saw cbs' s short interviews with jeff schroeder on them. Rachels sister looks odd for some reason. I think this nick charachter is going to play boogie n dr will game. Railroad dude is the slob of luandry n dirty kitchen. I wouldn't want to clean up after him.

June 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Emmy! :) Hmmm.. It is a very interesting theory. I wonder if it'll come out on premiere night.

June 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hello Fellow Dishers!

Carolyn, first thank you so much for once again doing all this. I will be adding to your tip jar!! You make my summer that much better.

Also, your last comment made me laugh. Friends and family have already begun to tease me about BB. I jokily said good bye to my husband...my four year old, didn't get the sarcasm. Maybe because she realizes, it is the truth!!

For those with the feeds, do you get it on your phone just by logging onto CBS and signing in? I have an iphone.

Thank you!

Laura

June 21, 2013 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Friday I can not wait for BB to start. I will have my games i play online going in bg while watching/listening to bb all summer/

I will have class going on and missing most things early day but should be home by 1pm house time LOL

I am also doing few things with fam next month but I will always have BB close to me. If not at home then on the go and will always have your site opened every time i am on brakes.

TY for always being there to catch me up on what i miss

June 21, 2013 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello
Long time lurker, I finally just signed up for the feeds for the first time through your site and Im not sure I know what Im doing. I dont see anything but 4 videos about memorable showmances, etc. and a chat room button. Is this all I can see now until the live feeds start or am I just not looking in the right place?

June 21, 2013 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hi Dishers!

You are so right, Caro. I do enjoy watching the videos, but I know from experience, not to put too much stock in my first impressions based on those interviews. But it does give me a bit of a sense about them, even though I am often surprised as the game plays out, and that is where a LOT of the fun of watching BB lies! Were my first impressions far from correct or right on the mark? Usually, somewhere in between, or not even close! LOL I LOVE watching it all play out! And even those houseguests that I don't care for,for whatever reason, I still love to watch! :)

Thanks for blogging for us!

June 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I've got a lot of catching up to do!

LOL

Dang it!!!!

Season 15 is going to be the bestest season, yet! You all just wait!

I'll be hitting the tip jar soon. And in a big way!

Chica, I appreciate you more than ever! Can never truly express how much I love you!!!!!!:) :) :)

Talk to everyone, soon!

Blue

(Trying the blue code)

June 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

watching press day comp nice little warm up

June 22, 2013 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger BaybeePie said...

Hi all! Just signed up for the feeds (through this site of course)! So excited for the start of BB and to be back here again. Have a fantastic weekend.

June 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good afternoon Caro,I hope you're getting long bike rides in during the next few days.
It's getting down to the wire. We (Mac and I) are all set to be watching the feeds via BBDish of course. I even have special doggie treats for him to share with other little buddies during our viewing parties. Blue, we may have to schedule another nightly outing for them if they eat too much huh?
lynne

June 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm new to the live feeds, just signed up, I assume that all I see right now is that "early bird" screen, with some videos below, and chat rooms on the side?

June 23, 2013 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Paddy :) Yup - that's all we see right now. You're good to go!

June 24, 2013 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Mango said...

Testing, testing, just wondering if I am set up to post comments in this section.

June 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger roundpeg said...

My oh my the next 26 hours are going to be brutal. I am looking forward to the live feeds way more than I am looking forward to the show.

June 25, 2013 at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below