;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Afternoon in the BB15 House

Good afternoon BB lovers! I hope you're having a lovely Monday!  If you haven't seen the Overnight Report, please have a look.  There was a bit of a blowup last night on the live feeds, and the HGs will be referencing it all day. 

1:15pm
Cam 3/4
Amanda, Helen and Andy are inside looking at the Memory Wall, commenting on everyone's photos.  All agree Kaitlin has the best shot. 

1:17pm
Amanda looks outside to the pool.. 
Amanda: OK, they're so PDA it's ridiculous. Who does that?

Let's see!

1:20pm
Cam 3/4
Kitchen
Helen and Elissa

Elissa: I wonder what your husband's gonna say.
Helen: He's not gonna like it.  I think Jeremy has more complicated issues.. I'm sure his mom is gonna be freaking out.  It's gonna embarrass her.  I feel bad for her.  I'm not gonna raise children who speak to people that way.. But you have to give people an opportunity to be better.  Life is about forgiveness, not holding grudges.  If it happens again, that's another story.  I'll give him a chance to redeem himself.. Can you imagine if that's your son on national tv.  I just couldn't.  You and I wont have sons that do that.

1:30pm
Camera 3
Elissa and Helen move their talk into the bathroom, and Helen has a few more tears...



Elissa is very sweet and supportive of her, telling her that while the teeny boppers are here for 5 minutes of fame, Helen's here to win half a million dollars, and she has a great chance at it.


1:40pm
Cam 4
Backyard Couch
Aaryn, Amanda, Kaitlin

Aaryn: It's never just you and him.  It's you and him and 9 million people..
Amanda: And if he only saw one season, he's basing all of his game on that.. Like I told him about elimination HoHs and he had no idea.
Aaryn: It would be scarier to put him on the block than 2 weaker people.
Amanda: People will just backdoor him.
Aaryn: (makes mental note to share with Jeremy)

Amanda: I just want Elissa to go and that we'll all be fine.. And everything I just said here, I already said to Jeremy's face.
Aaryn: Everything I say anywhere I'd say straight to someone's face.  I don't get caught in lies.

Amanda: Are you ok after last night?
Kaitlin: Yeah..
Aaryn: I can't speak for you, but I wouldn't be.,
Kaitlin: I hope you weren't mad at me last night.
Amanda: I wans't mad at you.  Why would I be mad at you?

McCrae comes over.. HoH picture time!

1:50pm
Kaitlin, Aaryn and Ginamarie are posing for one...

Judd: Show a nip slip.
Ginamarie: That's only for you later.
1:55pm
Cam 3/4
Amanda: I speak at foghorn level.

Jeremy: (to Kaitlin) You stress me out.
Kaitlin: (to Jeremy) You stress me out.
Amanda: You both stress me out.

Looking across the yard...

Amanda: She's bendy.  I bet she can eat her own vagina.  I wish I could eat my own vagina.

Talk turns back to Jeremy and his behavior.. and Aaryn.

Kaitlin: (paraphrasing) Aaryn was telling me off for yelling at him last night. Seriously. My family's gonna be like, what are you doing with this guy?! I know it, but at the same time I need to keep him on my side.

Jeremy joins Kaitlin on the couch.  They're not 100% yet, and she's making him work for it.

2:20pm
Cam 4
Kitchen
Nick, Spencer, Jeremy, David, Howard


The guys are eating and talking about highschool, which inevitably leads to the girls in highschool and which sports girls had the best bodies.  Softball girls are the least favorite, apparently.

2:28pm
Ginamarie, Aaryn and Kaitlin join them.. They look through the pics together..


After last night, the HGs are all game talked out so far today.. with very few exceptions. I'm sure that'll change soon, but in the meantime, lots of stories about life, home, accidents, etc.. and of course, sunbathing.

2:52pm
Cam 3/4
Backyard Couch  Nick, Howard, Andy, Aaryn

Aaryn: Have you ever had to have like a wart frozen off?
**no, but I take a tiny bit of pleasure in knowing you have. 
Andy: Yeah, I have a really aggressive plantar's wart on the bottom of my left foot..
Aaryn: I had a really bad wart on my middle finger, and she spilt the funnel, and it went all the way on my finger.. You can still see the scars.
Nick: What is the liquid?
Aaryn: You know the stuff you blow your keyboard with?  It's like that..
Jeremy: That would piss me off.
Aaryn: I was so young, and it's still scarred up.

Now we move on to burn stories with Nick and Howard.. Then back to Aaryn..


3:02pm And on to dental work..

Aaryn: can you tell that one of my front teeth is fake?

**Skippy has a super itchy trigger finger this afternoon.

3:12pm
Feed 4
Amanda and Andy
Bathroom

Andy:  If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to snap my fingers and have everyone around me break out into song and dance...

Talk about sex..  Andy's a Gold Star Gay - never even kissed a girl. 

Howard comes in asking about a bed.  Andy directs him.. As he's leaving..

Amanda: Look at those muscles.  I want him to just throw me around.


**get in line.
Howard: C'mon!
Amanda: hahahahah!

3:18pm
Nick comes in..

Amanda: Are you flexing your pecs? (so she flexes hers)
Nick: I didn't know girls could do that. 
Amanda: You'd be amazed at what I can do.  My strongest muscles are my tits and my kegels.

Talk turns to orgasmic dreams.. Amanda prays for them.

3:27pm
The bathroom crew has now expanded to include Kaitlin and Aaryn, and they're doing their best guesses at what noises different creatures make..

Amanda: What noise does a Starfish make? (softly) neighhh bloop bloop bloop..  neigh bloop bloop..

3:33pm
Talk turns to the show "Girls" - which bonds them all.  Kaitlin, Andy and Amanda *LOVE* the show.. The talk about each character.. Big Lena Dunham fams..

Kaitlin: She tweeted one day, "tweeting before responding to a text message is like showing up late to a meeting with Starbucks in your hand."

3:38pm
In the kitchen, Jeremy and David are involved in the challenging intellectual pursuit of Kitchen Island Ball..
3:50pm
Camera 1
Ginamarie, Amanda

It's Ginamarie's turn for a breakdown..  She's in tears..

Ginamarie: They took all my clothes.  I don't feel like me in this stuff. They took the f'in shirt off my back, literally.
Amanda: Just take a deep breath.. Accept the things you cannot change, and change the things you can.  We all have things you can borrow.  We're all having our moments.
Ginamarie: Thank you, love.

Nick comes over...

Nick: One of those days?
GM: I just wanna go home.
Nick: We were so cool a couple hours ago.
GM: I just wanna go home.  I don't feel like me.  I don't have any of my clothes.  I just wanna go home. I'm not an outside person.  I don't like to be outside in the sun.  And they took all my clothes.  My nails are a mess.  I don't have any of my tanning stuff. My hair sucks. 
**Nick, this is where you're supposed to reassure her and tell her she's beautiful.
GM: I don't wear shorts.  I don't feel comfortable.  I don't like myself.
Nick: Yeah, you do..
GM: I don't like my legs.  I wanna cover up my legs.
Nick: I think your legs are fine.
GM: Thank you.
**Good boy.  See?
GM: I don't care about f'ing money.  I just wanna be me.  I don't feel like me. 
Nick: You look like Lady Gaga.  We'll be good, dude.  You just gotta chill.
GM: No.  I don't wanna stay here anymore.
Nick: I have no one else to talk to.
GM: I just wish they didn't take my stuff.. and I'm not materialistic.  I just want my normal sweatpants.. I just want my normal shirts.. They even took my bras and underwear.  They took all my f'in' makeup.  Everyone has all their stuff, and I feel like I have nothing.  It'll be fine.  I just want my stuff.  I had 7 pairs of panties.  They took all my panties.. I have such bad eating problems and issues with my body.  I just want clothes to cover up.  I'm so out of my element right now.

**Skippy.. Please call in the doc. She really needs to talk.



GM: I don't even have my glasses.  They took my sneakers.  They took my socks.  I have neon sneakers, sparkly shirts.. It's my personality and that's what shows.. I can't even shave my twat f'ing standing up.  I can't even lay down and shave.  I go down to shave my legs and my whole ass is at the bottom of the shower.  I feel like a dirtbag.  I don't even have my regular deodorant.  I'm sorry.
Nick: It's alright.  You're good.
GM: I need to WD40 my convertible.  The top is squeaking.  Thanks for coming over.
Nick: You're a tough cookie.  That's why you're here.
GM: You know how you just have your favorite outfit, and you just feel G in it?
Nick: Yeah.
GM: I don't have that.  Like, everyone else has all their stuff, but I have nothing of mine.  Like they were supposed to take all my sh*t.  (timecheck - 4:06pm)

**So.. what gives? Why was all of her stuff taken?  I get it with taking away items that have brands emblazoned on them, and I'd understand the sparkles being a nuisance for camera, if it weren't for the Rachel precedent.. but the underwear and bras?  I'm stumped.

4:12pm
Cam 2
Bathroom
Andy, Nick, Aaryn

Aaryn: Is she ok?
Nick: Yeah, she's ok.
Aaryn: She seemed pretty determined.
Nick: Determined to what?
Aaryn: Determined to leave.
**you wish.
Nick: I think the first couple weeks are just rough on everyone..

Cam 2 flips back to Ginamarie.  Kaitlin has now joined her in the couch, and she has sound advice.

Kaitlin: You should go into the DR now while you're upset and crying.

Fishies...

Ginamarie: 12 votes.  We need 7.  Judd was like, well, if you change your mind, tell me so I can change mine.
Kaitlin: He's so cute.
Ginamarie: (sniffling)
Kaitlin: Seriously.  Go talk to them right now while you're upset.

Kaitlin and Aaryn offer there stuff for borrowing,  which makes 3 open closets for Ginamarie now, including Amanda's original offer.

If you'd like to try out the feeds for 2 days free, here's the link to make that happen. :0)

4:24pm
Kaitlin, Aaryn and Ginamarie begin Elissa bashing..saying her husband is probably a psycho who cheats on her.

Aaryn: If any one them gets HoH, I'm self evicting.
GM: Not gonna happen.
Aaryn: Can you imagine what a miserable week that would be?  I wouldn't even go up to HoH.

Aaryn and Kaitlin agree they chose the wrong guys based on looks.  Aaryn should've been with David and Aaryn with Jeremy.

Kaitlin moves on from Elissa bashing to Candice..

Aaryn: You guys need to grow some balls and say shit, instead of just talking about it.
**because that would be good for whose game?

Judd sits down..

Kaitlin: If I were to flash my boob to you...
Judd: Yes?
Kaitlin: Are you gonna continue to stay on our team, if I continue to give you boob flashes.
GM: You can even pull my nipple ring.
Aaryn: I'll even let you feel my flat ones.
Kaitlin: Judd, Stay with us... and you get boobies.  Don't go to the dark side. We're just lookin' out for you, Judd, and I'm trying to persuade you with some titties.
Judd: I think that's what it's gonna take at this point.
GM: But it has to be done first..
Judd: Oh no..

4:29p
Ginamarie flirts with Nick..

Aaryn: You are nuts if you think he's ever..
Ginamarie: Gonna stick his dick in my vagina?
ALL: ahahahaha
Judd: See, you already went to the dark side.  You coulda had the white anaconda.

***...and suddenly she's back to being herself.  Aren't hormones grand?

4:55pm
  • Amanda's in the kitchen prepping dinner.. 
  • Nick, Judd, Kaitlin and Candice are also in the Kitchen
  • David and Helen are playing chess..
  • Ginamarie's now in the pool, talking votes and smack with Aaryn..
  • McCrae's up in HoH. 
  • A couple of HGs are in the jacuzzi..
  • Howard is off camera in bed..
I'm joining Howard.  I'll be back at midnight BBT to get working on The Overnight Report, live... And I'll publish at 4am BBT or when they go to sleep, whichever comes first. So.. it'll be ready to enjoy with your morning coffee.

Please mind the critters and enjoy the live feeds tonight! :0) You never know when someone's going to spontaneously erupt! 









Permalink







56 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

I like Helen ok , but she has to get off her "Im a mom soapbox"

July 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Helen: ". . . You and I wont have sons that do that." Awww, Helen! I know Helen is a much smarter woman than that. Does she think Jeremy is the way he is because his "mother raised him that way?" Helen has a right to be upset with Jeremy -- a huge right; but subtlely blaming his mother (by stating you won't have children like that) is beneath her. Most parents would not want to watch their child "act like that."

July 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like elissa

July 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

After noon Carolyn and dishers wow what a night and day so far.

July 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Oh no! Please, say it ain't so. Somebody, anybody, please tell me we're not going to be missing C-Venus this Season. Yeah, it's only Photoshop, but C=Venus is sooooooo sly.

July 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Beardache - CVenus makes the banners here too.. :) We're never CVenus-less.

Tiff - Hiya! :)

Hi Darlene :) Cool

Hi Jumbo :)

July 1, 2013 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger roundpeg said...

I laughed so hard at this that tears came out of my eyes,
"Looking across the yard...

Amanda: She's bendy. I bet she can eat her own vagina. I wish I could eat my own vagina."

I did not think Amanda's DR's were funny like everyone else but this is funny.

July 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hello! Happy afternoon blog post to all! ;)

I just have to say that each day I admire and root for Helen and Howard more and more!

July 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

BERDACHE!!!! Woof Woof Woof!

Yes Helen and Elissa are naive if they think they would never have children like these clowns.

They will raise them right but when puberty sets in and they start friendships in school, they do as they want to. Mom may never see it but how they act in public can be totally opposite. OR, they can just flat out rebel against all their values and go crazy with drugs, gangs, etc.

I think the bad ones here are closer to the worst case. Maybe not into gangs but that's an extreme.

:o)
GaYToR

July 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

BerdacheBear :) I just sent you a amessage on facebook..

Hi gayTor!! :)

July 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hiya roundpeg! :)

July 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just a question. Did David really say that "his sheets are dirty because black Candice was on them"?


July 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Alex - Sounds more like something Aaryn would say. I'll need a time satamp, date and camera to confirm, please.

July 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, I actually read it on another website. Since I only trust your report, I made it a point to ask you. From that website: 6/30 3:05pm C1

July 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

I don't get Kaitlyn at all...yesterday, long before the blowup, wasn't she complaining to David about Jeremy's childness and wanting to disassociate with him? Then he comes into the room and she jumps into his arms and they are all lovey dovey and practically melded into one person (much like they are in the photo in this post)...today she is supposedly still upset with him, but again, she's plastered to him like that! I'm confused. I understand keeping him close for gameplay, but I just don't get why she is just literally throwing herself at him. I just don't get it....

July 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, but I am new here, so I might be posting once or twice. I just don't know if my post has been posted.

Anyway, if my previous post wasn't posted, I read about it on another website. Because I only trust your website, I asked to make sure it's true. Here's the time stamp according to the website: 6/30 3:05pm C1

July 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Hi everyone! May I just say, Thank Gawd for Carolyn and BBDish!!

I went to bed before winegate but the goddess was all over it :)

July 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn

David DID say the black Candice remark. I don't have a time for you. Aaryn was scolding him because he said he doesn't shower every day. That turned into a conversation about the sheets being filthy. Then David said something along the lines of not being completely to blame for the sheets because black Candice also laid in that bed.

July 1, 2013 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like Adam from BB9 has been outdone in spades so far!

July 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When i can successfully ignore all the eff bombs Amanda makes me laugh. But im puzzled about her mcrea's relationship. I hope whatever it is that they have, whether it be friends with benefits or something more, that it stays the same when hes not hoh. If it changes she may become my enemy number one! Whats everyone's thoughts?!?

July 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you very much, AlexLeo :) I didn't hear it, but Grendon says she did, and that's good enough for me.

I'm so disappointed in David now..

This cast?!?!?

July 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

Wow. David and Aaryn. Do these kids not know there are live feeds? I have a feeling they will have a rude awakening when they are out of the house.

July 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yup.. and spencer and ginamarie..

July 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

It makes me sad that some of the BB HGS that are saying all of the racial remarks. It really makes me cringe. They just don't stop! I think I will be voting for either Candice or Howard for MVP this week!

July 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

It's funny, because from Day #1, my partner and I have been unable to put our finger on just what it is about David that disturbs us. (For me, it's just a sense that I wouldn't be able to trust him.) It now appears we may not have been too far off base; and as for Aaryn, she spoke of Christine *having attitude* with her (over Christine's not being able to understand why Aaryn is making such a big thing out of Hat Gate), and she came across as very much a bigot. Guess Ken and Barbie are more alike than we at first realized.

July 1, 2013 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I'm looking forward to the 'rude awakening'. Petty of me but I'm putting it out there.

Hi everyone :D

July 1, 2013 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm not easily offended. I know that after being in the house a while people can say things they aren't proud of. And I do try to understand the context rather than jumping to conclusions.

Words that we consider taboo can be used in an ill-advised attempt at humor, a flash of anger or because walls come down and people feel a little too comfortable. Not every ugly word makes someone a terrible person.

But this group of people is just beyond. None of them know each other well enough to be that comfortable. And not one of these nasty comments has been made in a joking way or in the heat of the moment when someone was angry. They have been said in nasty, degrading and dehumanizing tones by people who feel that their age, color or parent's money makes them immune from the same consequences as people who are less valuable than them. The context, combined with the words and the fact that there was nothing to provoke any of it...that, to me is hate speech.

July 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Ok guys, I just gotta put this out there ... NOT ALL TEXAS PEOPLE ARE LIKE AARYN!!! I'm embarrassed by all of the Texas representatives. Ok, now that that's said, this whole house is crazy. Thanks Carolyn and all the BBdishers for keeping us up to speed.

July 1, 2013 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why would they take away ginamaries clothes and makeup?

July 1, 2013 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Cindy

I would never judge Texas by Aaryn or any of the other reality shows. My cousins live in Texas and they are awesome people.

July 1, 2013 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Not really liking this cast this year. Some of the things that are said are disgusting.

July 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Does anyone know what the heck is wrong with Gina? Did BB take her clothes?

July 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heyyy all... I'm watching the live feeds.. what's happened to GM?? Did they take her stuff from a comp? Or what did I miss? She is crying over what sounds like production taking her stuff? Do we know why?

Thanks all!

July 1, 2013 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heyyy all... I'm watching the live feeds.. what's happened to GM?? Did they take her stuff from a comp? Or what did I miss? She is crying over what sounds like production taking her stuff? Do we know why?

Thanks all!

July 1, 2013 at 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok everyone. think about this, I would love to have Rachel come into the house and team up with sista... and kick some ass and put those whiney girls in their place. Wouldn't that be a great twist... Also that Aaryn is messed in the head.. and she is studying psy? that is scary.. Oh why is GM crying she is saying they took her clothes? help us out Carolyn.

July 1, 2013 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heyyy all.. does anyone know what's going on with GM? Did a comp take away her clothes or productions? On live feeds around 3:35BBT she is crying about "them " taking her clothes/shoes/hair supplies?

July 1, 2013 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Poor Gina. I can totally understand where she's coming from!

July 1, 2013 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Cindy Marchant said...

And CBS doesn't seem to want us to know any more than what se's already said. What's up with taking all her things, espeially under and make-up? David was wearing a Speedo swimsuit earlier!

July 1, 2013 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

Who took GinaMarie's clothes, undies and makeup? Big brother? And, why? I'm not quite sure I understand who took her things.

July 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The chat room is still there..

July 1, 2013 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never mind my question about the chat room, it's back, must have been a glitch..... or skippy is just pushing all fish. :-)

July 1, 2013 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

So BB took her clothes because of sayings and such??? I am confused to no end on this one :/

July 1, 2013 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Paddy -

Asking me a question in the chatroom is definitely not the way to go..

I pop in and out of there for a minute here and there, but I'm here transcribing and moderating comments 99% of the time.

If you'd like me to SEE your question, please ask here.

July 1, 2013 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Like everyone, I dont think there aren't a lot of redeeming characters this year, but it just means its open season and everyone is going down. I like Judd, gm, amanda (my own reasons), howard, and maybe mcrae, maybe jessie (again, own reasons) i dont have an opinion on ellisa yet but i find myself pulling for her just because she is twins with Rachel, but she aint Rachel

July 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I honestly feel like David made the comment about Candice due to being around Aaryn so much! Not that I excuse it at all! That is so beyond disgusting and shameful! Honestly after that comment Aaryn and David belong together! Do they live in a dream world where saying the stuff they do is OK? David's gone.. I pray Aaryn is right behind him!

*I am actually new to commenting but have been reading your blog religiously for years Carolyn! You are awesome and Big Brother wouldn't be the same without YOU! I am glued to BBDISH 24/7 in the summer! So THANK YOU for everything you do!!!

July 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Julie882 said...

Aaryn sincerely seems as if she hasn't a clue what is going to happen on Wednesday. But then again, she doesn't seem to have a clue about things in general. Wednesday should be fun!

July 1, 2013 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger ala said...

Hope you had a great sleep. Love the report. Thanks. :)

July 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger ala said...

Hope you had a great sleep. Love the report. Thanks. :)

July 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger JULIAN & Co. said...

grendon, is it 100% positive david wasn't referring to the sheets being black? is there an actual audio of what was said? or just a transcript of what whoever thought they heard?

July 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Larissa Stefano

I also felt that when David made the comment about Candice it was for Aaryn's benefit. I think he was trying to fit into the mean kid club he has hooked up with. When Aaryn makes comments (such as the things she said about Helen) there is such a nastiness in her voice and the statements are clearly made in the form of an insult. When David made the comment about Candice, he followed it with uncomfortable laughter as if he thought it was going to come off as funny. He even said something about "people are going to hate me now" and then went on to explain that he meant the sheets would be dirty because Candice uses a lot of creams and lotions.

Not trying to make excuses, but I am not ready to put him in the same category as Aaryn who is just an all around, equal opportunity, mean , hateful and disrespectful person.

July 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

So the racist remarks by Aaryn, Kaitlin and GM have officially become news on HuffPo...im all for speaking your mind but some of these HMs are just too much...

Well said Grendon :) as always

July 1, 2013 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Helene from NJ said...

Hi Carolyn and everyone! I am wondering if anyone saw this article on the Huffington Post?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/01/big-brother-racist_n_3529903.html

I don't have the feeds so other than what I've read here, I had no idea what horrible things were/are being said in the house about certain people. Do you all agree with former houseguest Ragan Fox? I do.

Helene

July 1, 2013 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Cam 3 808 pm, GM telling Andy she is self evicting

July 1, 2013 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Can someone please tell me what is going on with GM? Did I miss something where is all of her stuff and why is she a wreck?

July 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below