;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Afternoon in the Big Brother 15 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  After a sleepy morning for all the HGs except Howard and Helen, who worked out and had some really nice talks, the rest of the house has come alive for the afternoon.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up, please have a look at The Overnight Report and The Morning Report.  In addition to transcribed conversations, those will point you to all the flashback times and cameras so you can watch for yourself on the live feeds.

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, and you'd like to try them out, here's a 2 day free trial to get you started. :0)

1:02pm
Feed 3 and 4
Aaryn, Jeremy and Judd

Aaryn: Remember Ragan from Rachel's first season?   Well, Ragan called the the most horrible things..  I mean the most horrible things you could ever say about a person..   So I mentioned him and  Elissa goes, Ragan?  I love him!  I'm like, really?  You love him?  If someone said those things about my sister, I'd care.  She's like, well, you don't know me at all.
Judd: Rachel and Ragan are like best friends now.
Aaryn: Seriously?  If someone said stuff like that about me, I would never speak to them.
Judd: They're best friends now. I saw them at the reunion.
Jeremy: Were you at the reunion.
Aaryn: Sketchy f*ck, sketchy f*ck.. (teasing) You're Howie's brother, aren't you?!


Please refresh this post periodically, and watch the as the afternoon progresses...

1:09pm
Feed 4
Jeremy and McCrae

McCrae: I want her out anyways.. I want her gone so badly.. I'm gonna keep tryin to protect Amanda.. but I don't know..
**I believe they're talking about Candice. 
Jeremy: I'm gonna try to protect my cuddle buddy too.  Maybe we can try to put together a little side 4 squad.

Jeremy and McCrae mention how Amanda and Kaitlin have been talking more lately, and how it would be great if the 4 of them could work together. 


1:23pm
Cam 4
David and Aaryn
After berating David for not bathing in the past 24 hours..

David: I wanna call her out.
Aaryn: No.  Don't.  Basically Elissa's just trying to cause chaos in the house.

Aaryn: Everyone's on the verge of having freak out breakdowns.  I think it's funny.  Did I make you mad last night?
David: No, you just made me think.
Aaryn: Well, that's good.  So, while you have all this downtime, why don't you think of something that you would like to do.. or be..

Cut To:
Camera 1
1:27pm
Chair Room
Elissa and Amanda

Amanda: We have the numbers, but just for safe keeping, we're not telling Candice until right before the vote. Even after everything happens on Wednesday, if you wanna be a bitch, to whoever, just do.. They're gonna target you and Candice..
Elissa: I just don't wanna be boring, just sitting around.
Amanda: This is gonna be so awesome.
Elissa: Jessie said to me.. last night.. Since you're going home, can you share the secrets that Rachel told you? She said that to me like 10 times..
Amanda: I cannot wait.  Talk about f'in fireworks on the 4th of July.  And it would be even better if you got HoH.
Elissa: I'm surprised she said that to me about Rachel. And she's all about Jeremy..
Amanda: It's so funny.. It's gonna be f'in great television.
Elissa: Can you imagine what Aaryn's gonna say on her goodbye message to me?
Amanda: We have to get rid of her.  She's such a shit stirrer.

Elissa gets changed to do some Yoga.  She invites several HGs to join her.  All say no.


1:40pm
Cam 3 and 4
Helen, Spencer, Jeremy, Ginamarie, Andy, Kaitlin
Pool

Pool chatter today is all about family..

All the HGs say that if they get the phone call home, they'll give it to Helen.. Helen says she's spoken to the producers and if her father is "on his death bed," she will leave the show. He's in his 80s and on chemo.  Spencer says that his family told him that if anyone dies, they're not telling him - he's to stay in the game and stay focused.

After the heavy talk, the HGs move on to their families reactions when told they were going to be on Big Brother.

1:45 - Cute flashback - cam 3
Andy: My mom just kept screaming, "Big Brother!!!" to the point where the producers came on and asked her to stop.
Jeremy: My mom was so cute.. and so annoying about it.. during the process.  Do you know yet?  I can't say anything.   And when I found out, she was on a cruise, so I had to leave her a voicemail.

1:56pm
Checking the Quad...

  • Andy has just hopped on the elliptical and is chatting with the couch dwellers..
  • Candice, Jessie and McCrae are on the couch
  • Aaryn's guaranteeing camera time
  • Kaitlin, Jeremy, David, Spencer, Helen, Judd and Ginamarie are in and around the pool

2:06pm
Camera 3
Jeremy and Kaitlin, Poolside..

He's looking straight into camera, while possessively holding her thigh, as if to say, you can look, but this belongs to be.

NOTICE: Beginning NEXT WEEK on July 10th, Big Brother 15 tv show days will change to Sunday at 8pm, Wednesday at 8pm and Thursday at 9pm.

2:23pm
While the rest of the house is playing 6 degrees of separation in the pool,  Elissa is solo, practicing super bendy human tricks aka yoga in the yard.
2:36pm
Howard, too, enjoys a bit of prayerful solitude..


2:37
Kaitlin takes a moment alone to study the memory board, then heads into the chair room, where she finds Candice..


Candice: You can use the extensions as long as you want.
Kaitlin: Thank you! That's so sweet.
Candice: I don't use those anyway.
**Why negate your generosity immediately like that?

2:54p
Cam 1
Elissa and Nick

Elissa: So.. do you know what you're doing tomorrow?
Nick: I'm just going with the flow.
Elissa: Are you voting me out?
Nick: I'm just going with whatever the house wants. 
**I've met men in bars who were more committal.

3:00pm
The majority of the HGs are in the pool area..  There are so many of them in the house right now that they wont all fit into a wide angle shot of the yard.


This too shall pass. ;-)  Chatter around the pool is.. Banana Bread.. which progresses naturally into fish.

We're taking a wee bloggy break.. See you back here for the Tuesday Show Viewing Party tonight at 9pm Eastern.  Until then, enjoy the feeds and please mind the critters!  They're an ornery bunch this season!






Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

G'morning Goddess!

I wimped out early last night. Sorry. (And Danny was being a laptop hawg too.)

But tonight is Show Night. YaY!!!

Party Time!!!!!

clothing optional as always?

:o)
GaYToR

July 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Heyyy I got got for the first time this season hehe Repost!

Grendon I viewed GM’s pain more as “Why am I in my 30’s and alone? Why isn’t anyone attracted to me? I’m lonely and I want someone to want me and love me”
I didn’t see jealousy, interesting how we all see things so different.

I feel Jeremy did a little bit of a disservice to her by stroking the superficial parts of whom she is; “you’re hot, I’d ____ you …
I did like that he told her she wasn’t her clothes and she wasn’t her make-up, letting her understand that the result she’s looking for cannot be attained by external things.
However, he could have helped her by telling her she could soften up a bit, perhaps try to speak less potty-mouthed, and perhaps behaving a little less macho to “be one of the guys” allows a man to feel his primal strengths as he's with her.

July 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe :) G'morning, Gaytor! :) Yayayayy!!!

July 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Hello Carolyn! Show night! I can't wait! It was so nice to see on your morning report Howard and Helen talking. He seems to be a really nice guy and I love the fact that he is thinking about his integrity in and out of the house! Good for him!

July 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

So does anyone agree with me about Spencer? Super jerk?

July 2, 2013 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont think MC will last like brigade. Too many egos in MC. Lane and Enzo were just a couple floaters that got carried to the end. They arent goin nowhere. Jeremy and Spencer have explosive delusions of granduer. They see Nick and Mccrae as lessers. Plus, i havent seen enough of Howard yet to be certain, but he seems like he has too much backbone to run with a couple low lifes

July 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Can someone please explain to me a few things that I'm apparently missing? How does Jeremy's wine chugging put a target on David? How are these houseguests so racist and misogynistic? CBS had to do some sort of psych eval on them beforehand... how did they not catch this?

Frankly Carolyn I don't know how you're listening to and transcribing all of this. My ears and fingers would be bleeding.

Thank goodness for Howard who, in addition to being pretty to look at, seems to have some morals. :-)

July 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

1:40 bb time nick has again declared (to David, Spencer and Aaryn) that he is not gay. Not that I care, but he's spending a lot of time denying? And loving how Aaryn knows everything about how to get work in LA, but I've never seen her before in anything?

July 2, 2013 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

In all my seasons of watching, I do believe that even the t.v. only's get a good feel for who is good, bad, annoying, genuine, etc. The vote, although not EVERY time, most of the time has reflected the feelings of us feed watchers. With catty women in particular, even without all the racist comments, bitchy is something that seems to shine through.

July 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Didds said...

Call out Elissa for what? Existing? I'm so confused by their elissa hate.

July 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Hey hey!! So do we know why gm lost her stuff?

July 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hey Carolyn! Hey everyone. Hope you had a nice mini-break. I am excited about the show tonight. I can't wait to see the POV comp and DRs.

Ash

July 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Thanks for answering me! I have to ask another question. Why did BB take her clothing. Sorry, I am new to the behind the scenes (found out about you last summer towards the middle and religiously follow you now)

BTW thanks for making my Summer zoom by I love reading the Dish!!

July 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, help! I want to read your previous posts, but I can't seem to find the back button. Maybe I am blind. :(

July 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Alex, you should see clickable links to the morning report and the overnight within the body of this post..

July 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

@Didds -- I don't get it, either. I'm not a 24/7 live feed watcher (I need sleep and at least a semblance of a life beyond BB -- that one's kinda hard to pull off), and I've been so completely charmed by Elissa's ability to lay low yet not be invisible. I can only figure that Aaryn's early condemnation has grown roots in a few of the less observant minds. Plus, most of the guests have things they made conscious decisions not to mention because of how they would be "perceived," but Elissa is condemned for doing exactly the same thing (and for the same type of reason). Elissa can hopefully hold it together for just a while longer (Wednesday?), when the heat will probably make a sharp turn off her.

July 2, 2013 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hey Pally :) Once you get got for the first time, it
s officially BB Season. ;)

Hi GoodTimes!! :) Me too!

Hi Jumbo! :) I don't know about him yet..

Hi Clarissa! :)

1. How does Jeremy's wine chugging put a target on David?

*Because the sun revolves around Aaryn. You hadn't heard?


2. How are these houseguests so racist and misogynistic?

* HOnestly, I have no idea.. TO think that these thoughts and words are coming out of people BORN around 1990 is shocking, disappointing, disgusting and deplorable to me.





Hi JenniB :) Yup, I heard it..

Hi Grendon :) The worst tv only edit I can remember is Jerry... in that he was portrayed to them as the sweet old grandpa.

Hi Tanya :) No, we don't know why BB took hr clothes, but it often has to do with prominent branding and labels.

Hi Didds! :) ditto.

Hi AshleyKB :) Thank you! Me too!

July 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jerry did get a good edit. I remember, at that time I hated how good they made him look. However, with his age and his wife's health issues, my opinion has softened a little. I figure that if Dan didn't hold a grudge I had to let it go too.

July 2, 2013 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I would like to see Elissa win HOH. Not liking the way she is being treated just because she is related to Rachael. Bet people would treat her different if she were HOH.

July 2, 2013 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - no grudge here..

FLGirl - I agree. A nice long week of Elissa ass kicking is definitely in order after they've been such stinkers all week.

July 2, 2013 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

be back in a few - the pooch needs walking.

July 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Pally, I think I was the first to get got... on the first day. And I was really shooting for a perfect season. Well... don't have to worry about that anymore until 2014. Welcome.

It's going to take me until time for the show tonight to catch up with the blogs and comments just for today. I only now finished Monday's Afternoon Report and I made notes on that to get (hopefully) answers to some questions. Some are just my silly comments on things I found funny or found a profound need to reply to.

I'll be putting them here because I know this section is about to close. I'm guessing Caro needs a break before tonight's show. Then Live Show tomorrow. Woohoo!!!

My questions (comments)will be coming shortly. I apologize in advance if I am bringing up things that have already been said, but in my defense, I haven't read any of today's comments, or blogs for that matter.

:o)
GaYToR

July 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The pooch? You got a dog? Dog sitting? Or a new man in your life you have to treat like a dog and walk him regularly so he doesn't go on the carpet?

Curious minds.....

:o)
GaYToR

July 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

New to the feeds this year, but a long-time fan who snuck a few spoiler-peaks in years past...finally committed to knowing everything I can when it happens! LOL I think I may have to pull an all nighter tonight, but if I can't I will rest assured knowing a great transcripts awaits me in the A.M.

I too, would love to see Elissa as HOH. She is either a quiet mouse or has super-human powers of unobtrusiveness. Please, Elissa - tell me you've got this!!

July 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

When I first saw Aaryn's name, i figured it was pronounced aryan. That said, while she is annoying and ignorant, i dont need to see her leave yet. She is just a naive little kid that will find out soon enough what the real world is

July 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Elissa is getting a lot of rachel love. Im guilty too. At the end of Rachels second season she won me over, mainly due to Jordo. But I havent scene anything from Elissa yet that indicates she is any good at this game. I agree that she doesnt deserve the things the other HG's are putting on her, but some of the things Rachel did to turn people off Elissa does too

July 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi Jumbo - A very perceptive misread. ;)

Hi Chrissie! :) Welcome to the madness!! :)

Hey GayTor :) I'm dog/housesitting.. til August - the pros: the house comes with a pool, the cons: their chairs all suck

July 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Aaryn is complaining about something Candice said to her and Kaitlin said, (about Candice) "You don't attack someone on a personal level. That's a good way to get sent home."


Uh.....o.k. Have you been listening to what you and your friends have been saying? Just, wow.

July 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

OMG Carolyn I went back and listened to the "breakup" convo you spoke about between Aaryn and David. That girl is really delusional isn't she! If any of you haven't checked it out you must. I wish I thought just half as much of myself as she does of herself. David is much better off without that little egomaniac.

July 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey GaYTor I've missed you and Bluuuuuue!

July 2, 2013 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger gertrudis said...

I'm so sad. I feel really let down by the cast and frustrated. I'd like to see Candice win HOH and make it far. I think she never got a fair shake from Day 1. Elisa didn't either, but their fear of her makes sense. Love or hate Rachel, I wouldn't want to go against her or anyone she's related to- the girl had a gift. But the strong dislike of Candice, the nasty comments- I think have everything to do with the fact that she's a Black woman and it's painful to watch... I really don't see how she's that bad. Or how people would want her gone before someone like Jeremy.... I'm really just bummed with the season hope it gets better :(

July 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger gertrudis said...

I'm so sad. I feel really let down by the cast and frustrated. I'd like to see Candice win HOH and make it far. I think she never got a fair shake from Day 1. Elisa didn't either, but their fear of her makes sense. Love or hate Rachel, I wouldn't want to go against her or anyone she's related to- the girl had a gift. But the strong dislike of Candice, the nasty comments- I think have everything to do with the fact that she's a Black woman and it's painful to watch... I really don't see how she's that bad. Or how people would want her gone before someone like Jeremy.... I'm really just bummed with the season hope it gets better :(

July 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger gertrudis said...

Oh and greetings Carolyn and dish family... I'm so distraught I forgot my manners!

July 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger LandaC said...

GM Carolyn and My Fellow Dishers. I am headed to work and found this tidbit about Aaryn.... Zephyr Talent has released her from her contract.... its on their facebook page. Didn't know if you knew...

"Status Update

By Zephyr Talent

Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent."

July 3, 2013 at 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below