;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 15 House

9:05am Wakey, wakey Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  Happy Live Show Day!!  Kindly remember you're in there to play a game..  It's not called The Bachelor, and it's not called turn the progress clock back to 1950.

If this is your first time checking in to BBDish today, and you'd like to get caught up on what went down late last night, give The Overnight Report a read. 

9:19am
Feed 1
Amanda, David, Jeremy, Candice, Jessie

Jessie's already showered.  Jeremy's next in. Kaitlin just finished sharing with Jessie about how she dated a guy from Dubai, and she "Couldn't understand a word he said and he was constantly all over (her).  Moral: Don't date anyone from Dubai."

On that note, CBS has responded to the racism from this seasons HGs saying they find it (paraphrasing) deplorable and unfortunate. Aaryn has been released from her contract with Zephyr Talent.  The feeds are now on a 5 minute delay.  With regard to the delay, I'm not stressing it.. We've always had one prior to this season..

9:32am
Camera 1 and 2
Have Not Room
Howard and Helen

Howard speaks to Helen about being to open and talking game in front of Candice..

Howard: Amanda and Spencer are very nervous.  I know you got a big heart, but you can't talk about any game plan in front of Candice.. or Jessie..
Helen: OK.. I love her to death.. But I feel like she's attaching to me.
Howard: Just tell her you have to think about it. When the shit hits the fan, she's gonna be a target.
Helen: She keeps asking me, like I'm her source.  I've been trying to stay away.  I'll move to another couch or something..
Howard: You can sit with her.. Jut if something happens, then it exposes all of us.  You can't talk to these kids with sensibility.  Just stay focused.  Spencer has Candice.  She's good.  But she's not good to the point where we can trust her with real information.
Helen: She doesn't know about US.  Spencer's gonna tell her something today.. hopefully enough that sdhe wont pepper me for information.
Howard: Don't let anyone pepper you.  Hold your tongue.  I've heard racial slurs.. I've heard all kinds of things, but you have to hold your tongue.  Part of the power is knowing when not to say stuff.  Don't let them have your emotions.. That has to hide deep within.  The only thing you need to be every day is who you are, but emotionally, you need to be the Helen that works out. In here, it's about money.  No one has a heart.  If the group feels as though you're an emotional wreck, it's gonna make em nervous.  They really don't want you talking to Candice.. and Elissa..
Helen: I did hear him talking to Nick, asking for his vote..
Howard: Let all that take care of itself.  Our group stays on the low.  At the end of the day, Candice and Elissa.. It's just how they came off. 

Helen: How would you advise me.. after the vote today?
Howard: Don't lettem see or corner you to a point.. or put their hands on you.  If any physicality, they get sent home.
Helen: Thank you Howard.

Howard leaves...

Helen: Man this game is so hard.  How do you keep and alliance and keep Elissa?  I don't know..


9:41am
Cam 1 flips back to the live show primp factory - the bathroom.

Kaitlin: We have to straighten Jeremy's hair.  I talked him into wearing it down today, instead of slicked back.
Jessie: I kind of like it slicked back.
**ew.
Jessie: Jeremy!
Candice: ♫Froggg Giggin..
**at some point I will take the time to google Frog Gigging.  I still have no idea what it is.

Andy enters the bathroom..
BB: Attention houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the storage room.
Andy: I keep hoping he'll say fresh muffins.
ALL: Laugh.

Amanda too.  She finds a white hair.

Amanda: It's like windy and coarse.. (witch voice) I'm going to add it to my cauldron of stew.

Jessie: You don't think it's another endurance comp, do you?
Andy: No way.  If it is, it's directly against me.  I'm calling it a gay hate crime.
Amanda: I'm pulling the Jew Card.  I refuse to hang from this star.  

Talk turns to yeast infections.. I'll spare you.

9:54am
Cam 3
HoH
McCrae and Amanda

After some chatter and teasing..

Amanda:  Alright.. come on.. get in the shower.
McCrae: Don't tempt me. What are you doing?  Get some clothes on..
Amanda: Oh, thank you for zooming in on me, camera. Can you see my boobs through the glass?

McCrae goes into the bathroom..  Amanda turns the shower on and gets in..
Skippy flips them to camera 1.

Amanda: Are you coming?


10:13am
Cam 3
Amanda's out of the shower, pondering who to pin the vote on.. Helen, maybe.  McCrae's nervous the vote could go south..

McCrae: Everyone on our team will throw HoH.
Amanda: I wont.  Helen wont.  Elissa wont.
McCrae: Judd will.. His whole game plan is to play low key..

10:15a Fishies - FYI - At some point this morning, we should expect an HoH Lockdown.   Not yet though..

BB: Andy to the DR.

10:26am
Cam 1
Nick and Elissa -in the mirror
Kaitlin and Andy in the shower 
Candice, couch

Bathroom



Andy: What time is it?  I better hurry.

Chatter about running in the cold.. How fit Helen is, especially after 2 babies..

CUT TO:
Cam 3
HoH
10:32am
Jeremy, Amanda, McCrae

Penis rhyming games.. and chatter about the genius of  Shel Silverstein.. Quite the interesting combination.

It sound like they've been told to be up in the HoH for lockdown at 11am.

10:35am

Amanda: (raps) We don't know what the comp will be, but I know I'll be gettin' down on my knees..

People start filing into the HoH for lockdown.. Amanda raps something for them as they enter..

Amanda: There's semen on that side of the bed, just so you know..  ♫Her name is Kaitlin, and she's eatin' wheaties.  I like to look at her pedicure feeties.. Today we're gonna see a live feed day, and I'm gonna cry..
Jeremy: My ears are bleeding.
McCrae; Whitest person ever. (referring to Amanda and her raps)
Amanda: ♫His name is Andy and he has red hair.  He likes flamboyance but he also likes bears. His name is J u double D...

Fishies..

10:41am Trivia...  OK.. This sometimes happens on live show days... Don't freak out.  Live show days on the feeds are typically a big cat and mouse situation anyway, with Skippy flipping us away from any game relevant conversations.. I think it's because they want to make sure everyone tunes in to watch the live show.  Typically they'll buzz in an out through the day, give us a look at everyone getting gussied up for the live show, and then go dark again..

Anyhow.. I hope to see you all back here for the Live Show Viewing Party tonight at 7:50pm eastern!  Since it's our first live show of the season, you can count on some door prizes too. :0) 




If you'd like to check out the feeds for yourself, or dive into the flashback area and see the cool stuff you've missed, help yourself to this 2 day free trial. :)







Permalink







38 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for update. It's good to get the straight scoop, so darn many rumors on the chats/blogs.

July 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Hi Carolyn

Wow. Thats unfortunate. The feeds should not be on delay. Every season I have seen has had people express ugly views. If people have no problem expressing their opinions on camera, i have no problem hearing them

July 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB friends.

Did you see where Aaron has been fired from her modeling job by Zephyr Talent for her racist comments?

July 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Howard is just amazing. Way to keep it classy. What a breath of fresh air.

July 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

On a game note. I dont think helen is gonna be around too long. She really has a tough time relating to people

July 3, 2013 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

WOW so they are really going to keep her on the show. I don't want BB to get cancelled because of this. That was a bad move. Get rid of her, maybe she will self evict and this will go away. I just love this show so much, I don't want to see it end because of a dummy. Thank you so much for writing all this down, I don't know how you do it and I love it! I don't know how I get through my day without it. Once BB is over there is a little sadness. Howard seems to be keyed in more than we thought. Looks like he is taking notes and will use this for ammunition later. I hope they talk about all of this on TV tonight. I hope Julie goes Aaryn you need to know something you have been fired from your job because of your racist remarks. Would you like to apologize to the world for your racist remarks? I am starting to lean towards Howard now, he is going to probably be our Dan.

July 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

I now love how they are bashing against themselves. Andy is funny, I really like his humor.It's funny to watch his DR's. Is anyone watching BB after dark? I can't I don't have the network on my cable channel. If you are watching it what do you think?

July 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

BerdacheBear

Hi-I am not Jane but I do know who you are talking about and I thank you for the compliment.

July 3, 2013 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Tanya

The show will only get cancelled for bad ratings. I dont want Aaryn to go anywhere until she gets evicted. I like Howard but he will hold no resemblence to Dan if he just sticks to MC like the brigade.

July 3, 2013 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and fellow blogger's :)
Sounds like too much more and the chit will hit the fan for Aaryn.Was happy to read that Jeremy was reprimanded for his actions,at least someone is being straightened out.
I also have a deep down fear of Big Brother being cancelled because of the actions of a few this season.Maybe potential contestant's should be questioned before hand about that.
So,here is to tonight's LIVE show!! I am so excited to see what happens tonight I can barely stand it!!!!!
(((Hugs))) and Moochies XOXO

July 3, 2013 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger ScottDishCoolNess said...

The comments made most of the HGs have been sadly ridiculous and insulting. How does everyone feel about the idea of Julie Chen showing the clips live and having the offending HGs respond to them? The drug references as well were honestly creepy. It's a shame because it takes away from the joy of BB

July 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Morning Carolyn*
You mention that the delay has been in place for a long time. Do you think the network is putting pressure on production to use it, not just for protecting the secrets of production and brand names or relatives that haven’t signed a waiver?

Honestly I think we need to see who the players are at their worst; it’s an ingredient of the game. The viewers are interactive with this show. A factor included in ones decision is the players social game.
Had they blocked us from seeing Aaryn’s behavior we could be believing she was a potential mvp
P*

July 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

BB won't mention it or say anything to Arryn on the show I feel. They definitely won't tell her she's been fired. Past HGs, Adam, were fired and didn't know until he got out of the house. Since she didn't say these things to the HG, like Bradon to Kevin with the B**ner comment they'll just sweep it under the rug for the tv onlies. Unless she says the N word they'll let it go I think.

Now I'm really out. Have a great day all, see you tonight.

July 3, 2013 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Honestly, I don't think BB needs/should be cancelled. If they just dealt with it properly and showed the public that it was being taken care of, it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. Sweeping it under the rug doesn't do anyone any favors.

July 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

McCrae is craycray! When a sexy woman asks you to get in the shower you say YES!!!

July 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

And trivia!!
See everyone tonight at the Live show :)

July 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

I am so shocked with this group. Have they not watched BB before? Do they know they are on live feeds? This group seems more superficial, maybe because it's the beginning. Maybe once we start losing HG's they will be more relaxed. I wonder if they are trying to be something they are not and it is backfiring. I don't get it. I loved last season's cast. Even my Husband who pretends not to watch with me said how much he loved last season and this group is different. I think BB should really make sure they comment on this because they could lose their viewers. I want this to be renewed!

July 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Rachel has spoken!!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/rachel-reilly-big-brother-racist-homophobic-cbs/

July 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger ala said...

Wonder if Helen is gonna figure out before it is too late she is really NOT "in the loop". Need to get some other back up plan going there.

July 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Morning ...

I don't see Aaryn's statements as any different than a slew of other former HG's who said moronic things. It just exposes them to be what they are. She won't last too long in the game ... especially if David walks out tonight.

Right now I am not too thrilled with the concept of the MVP twist. Maybe it will grow on me ... doubtful. I think BB intended it to help thin the floaters, but it looks more like it could be used to attack the strongest players.

July 3, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Good Morning, Caro Mia. I've not finished the morning updates, but I did want to address Frog Giggin. Here is what I found in the Urban Slang Dictionary:

1. A nightime activity practiced generally in the South; bullfrog hunting, which involves, in some cases, shooting the frog with a .22 caliber gun and then spearing it, cleaning it, and cooking it, in order to eat the frog's legs.

There is another definition, but it deals with sexual matters, and even though I'm not sure Candice would be referring to this particular action, it's so gross, even I can't bring myself to type it. If anybody's interested, they can check it out on the Urban Slang Dictionary.)

Back to reading.

July 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Emma-jane said...

Frog gigging:

Frog gigging is commonly done at night, but it can be done during the day as well. Traditionally, flashlights or spotlights are used to locate the frogs as their eyes reflect the light at night. In addition to help the locating of frogs, shining a light in their eyes stuns or dazes the frogs, and makes it less likely for the frog to see an approaching hunter, or the incoming gig itself. Frogs are often sought for the meat that resides on their hind legs. Frog legs are often cooked deep fried or sautéed. The hind legs can contain as much meat as the legs of a medium-sized chicken.

From www.mudhole.com

You are welcome:)

July 3, 2013 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Oooops! My bad. It is just Urban Dictionary. Does not include the word *slang* in the URL.

July 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Meka said...

I don't like being cynical, but I will. All of this hoopla is a ratings dream come true. Live feed subscriptions have probably gone up too, because people who don't even watch BB are probably watching now so they can chime in on it.

July 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG Carylon did you see this
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/07/03/big-brother-cast-members-caught-on-camera-making-racist-comments/?intcmp=features

Omg we made the news we in bbdish rooms aid we were going to take it to tmz and it looks like some one did WOW

if i missed this is already in a comment sorry juts got home

July 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

so its official...GM has been fired from her day job as well...

July 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Caro, and fellow dishers! My first time commenting this year, but I have been lerking and reading all the updates. I have to give the amazing dish chicks many thanks for all they do to keep us all informed, thank you so much! This year I am working with no computer, as mine recently broke, so it is mobile only, and no feeds :'( I was all ready to explain what frog gigging was, as it is something I have done a few times, but I see a couple others beat me to it ;) they are pretty much spot on, the gig is a long spear-type toll used to kill the frogs, and when you go gigging it is just what they call frog hunting, do now everyone knows what it is :)

July 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Caro! And all the fellow bb addicts and dishers! First time commenting this year, but I have been here checking all the updates. Must give lots of thanks to you Carolyn for all you do to keep us in the loop, this year I am working with no computer, and no feeds :'(, just the phone so you have been my sanity saver once again this summer! I was all set to explain frog gigging to you, but I see a couple others have beat me to it. It really is more fun than it seems, and frog legs are delicious :) Well, thanks again, and see y'all tonight!

July 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Sad face. I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but it won't stop. 1:30-ish bbtime Aaryn, Andy, Amanda and someone else talking in the bathroom about what they want in their HOH basket - Aaryn says "white people oreos". When she sees Howard come in she "corrects" herself and says "white skin oreos" HOW IS THAT ANY BETTER?????? He turns around and leaves. #Howardisstronginmanyways

July 3, 2013 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe that people are being so mean in BB house and it is so bad they are losing jobs outside of the house.

July 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to join everyone for the first live show viewing party. It's my first season participation!

July 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Godzzla said...

where can i watch the east coast show

July 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

found yummy modeling photos of howard

July 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger joyusangel said...

Hi everyone!! I'm so nervous and excited lol

July 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Everyone...

July 3, 2013 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really dislike a bunch of them...

July 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boy, I bet his mom is really proud of him...

July 3, 2013 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's heating up so quick.

July 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below