;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Afternoon in the Big Brother 15 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!

Before I even get going with the afternoon updates, I have to call your attention to something BIG I missed for the Overnight Report. Actually, 2 somethings big. Amanda, Amanda, Amanda.. Oh my gracious!

If you go to 11:04pm Sunday, July 7th on Feed 1, you're going to get an eyeful.  Basically.. This minus the towel..
Click the Pic to Get to the Feeds

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up, please have a look at The Overnight Report, Monday Morning and PoV Ceremony & Aftermath.  In brief, Jeremy used the PoV on himself, and Nick went up as the replacement nominee.

Julie Chen responded to the racism in the house, Today on The Talk.  Here's the clip:


OK.. Now let's get the afternoon updates going! 

12:58pm
Howard and Candice are chatting about exercise in the Cockpit.  She prefers pilates to yoga.
Amanda and Aaryn are in the pool...

1:10pm
Camera 3
Aaryn and Amanda are talking by the pool..

Amanda: What did she say last night that you ended up sleeping downstairs?
Aaryn: It just makes me feel like it's not my HoH.

**It's not, really.
Amanda: Here's the thing.  Next week, you don't get to compete for HoH.  Do you think he's gonna give up half the time for you to be in there?
Aaryn: Exactly.

This is an historic moment: 1st time I've ever tagged underboob.
Amanda: He said to me.. Why did you tell Aaryn that there's a final 4 and she's not involved in it?  I never said that.
Aaryn: Me neither.
Amanda: What's Spencer saying to you guys?  He's freaking me out.
Aaryn: He wont talk to me.. He'll only talk to Jeremy.
**Oh! Doh!  I see why you're talking to her, Amanda.  You're trying to get her to see the guys alliance...

1:17pm McCrae comes over and joins their conversation..

1:20pm
Aaryn: The pool is turning green.
McCrae: Coool.
Aaryn: You love stuff that's gross.
Amanda: Like butthole hair?

1:25pm Aaryn shows Skippy where most of her thoughts are generated.
1:43pm
Camera 1
Aaryn and Jeremy

Aaryn: So apparently, Elissa is going around telling everyone that Nick threw their name out to go up as MVP Renom..
Jeremy: Whatever.
Aaryn: I know.. but it's smart.

The evil minx is on Camera 3 rocking in the Hammock as we speak..

1:52pm
Cam 1
Spencer and Andy
Cockpit

Andy: The good person inside of me wants to keep Elissa.. I feel like she's a good person, and I can trust her.. and I can't trust Nick... But I'll do what the group wants to do.  I hope you know I'm loyal to the end.
**♫ F-F-F-Floater





Spencer: Power can shift.. One glass of wine too many and that's it for  someone.  Why put yourself in harm's way.  Getting out David was smart, but it was also dumb in some ways.
Andy: Like, I wanna go far with Helen.
Spencer: Me too.  We just have to make good decisions as a group.
 **In other words, the group has to agree with the decisions I've made for them... along with my Moving Company brothers. 
Andy: And stick together.

2pm
Cam 1/2
McCrae has stunk up the house preparing an experimental live pate.. 

2:02pm
Cam 3 and 4
Howard and Nick are whispering in the Small World Room.. Talking

Nick: My list?  This was the order:  David, Elissa..


Talk turns to Amanda.. and McCrae..

Howard: She's smart.. If we have to become 4, and bring in a girl.. I don't wanna do that but.. He's not use to havin' titties by him every night.  It puts us at risk. 

Nick: Supposedly, Jessie is an honorary member of the Blondtourage.
Howard: They don't like her.  She's just a vote.
Nick: This is strategy.. I almost have an easy pass to talk to anyone.. Like, I can call anyone into the cockpit and people just think I'm trying to get a vote.  So I'm gonna call in all the members of the Moving Company, especially McCrae, and try to get it sorted out.

2:10pm
Cam 3
Jeremy, Andy, Jessie, Amanda
20 Questions - HG Personal Trivia...

Amanda: How many brothers and sisters do I have?
ALL: Guess wrong.
Amanda: What kind of dog do I have?
Amanda: What's my boyfriend's name?
Andy: McCrae. (haha!)
Amanda: Think Bible..

Andy: I'm intrigued to see how Nick responds to being on the block.. He's never had to do anything..
Amanda: Well, his first response was to get into bed.
Andy: That's normal.

Talk turns to questions about Judaism.  McCrae joins..

McCrae: If you come out of a Jewish lady, you're Jewish.  The end.
*He's right.
Amanda: What if you cum inside of a Jewish woman?
McCrae: You're golden.


2:29pm
McCrae and Jeremy

Following an argument between Kaitlin and Jeremy over the merits of Tyson chicken... He's a fan.

McCrae: What's the word?  Nothin'?
Jeremy: These people are freakin out because their alliance is fallin' apart.
McCrae: I gotta get Amanda on board..
Jeremy: I thought you had her on board.
McCrae: I did until she heard that crap from Candice.. It would help if you had something for collateral, like a ring or something..
Jeremy: I do.  I have that Cherokee pinky ring..

Aaryn comes outside.. Kaitlin with her. Talk turns to chatter about exercise.. McCrae and Kaitlin bond a bit over common Minnesota experiences.

2:39pm
Camera 4
Jeremy, Kaitlin, Andy, Aaryn

Jeremy: So, I'm not racist.
Kaitlin: My dad was in Korea when my mom was pregnant and she called and told him and he said, she's not mine.
Andy: Were you an accident baby?
Kaitlin: Big accident.

2:45pm
Camera 3 and 4
Aaryn, McCrae, Jeremy, Andy, Judd
Talk has turned to gay adoption.. and Gay Marriage.. Surprisingly, Jeremy is in support of both. An intelligent conversation regarding homosexuality, led by Andy, is in full swing.

2:52pm
Talk turns to South Park... Skippy is apparently not a fan.  He sends us fishing.Speaking of fish...

Aaryn: I wanna kill one off every time someone gets evicted.. and if they're black, that means someone from the dark side got evicted..  

3:15pm
Camera 3 and 4
Hammock
Ginamarie and Kaitlin

Kaitlin: I can't wait for her to be gone..
Ginamairie: Then Candice will be totally alone. And that little f'in mixed bitch'll be out.
**you make me ill, truly.

Ginamarie: I never met more of a fake bitch than Candice.  She tries to act white.. then she gets all ghetto.. Turn down the blackness, girl.
Kaitlin: No, turn it up!

The HGs still think the live show is on Wednesday.  Just so YOU know, the schedule has changed.  BB will now air Sunday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

3:30pm
Cam 1 and 2
Helen, Nick, Andy, Candice

Food chatter.. and Nick bonding with people over common cities, restaurants and food preferences. 
Skippy hates me.  I flipped to 1 to get away from the racists, and as soon as I do...
**It's like a game of keep away!

3:35pm
Cam 3 and 4
Spencer, Jeremy, Kaitlin

Spencer: It's hard to explain nuts to girls.
Jeremy: I've had surgery to mine.  I was climbing a chain link fence with my zipper down.  I was straddled.  They had to call fire rescue and get 10 men to bring me down.. slowly.

Skippy flips us to the Have Not Room, where Elissa is packing again..

Then back out to the dining area, where Nick and Andy are talking  about Nick's stint in Chicago.

Judd: What year did you graduate High school?
Nick: 03

And to the backyard couch with Amanda and Candice..

Amanda: I can believe it, that they only let everyone bring 1 suitcase..
Candice: Elissa was just talking about that... having to pack up all her stuff.

Talk turns to periods.

Amanda: I have a weird period.. Mine only lasts 2 days.. Mine got all screwed up by..  I was pregnant.. 1 week apparently.. and it didn't take.  I found out during casting.
Candice: You lost it?
Amanda: mm hmm.. When I went home to my gyno, she said, you're not pregnant..
Candice: I've always wanted babies and to be married.. THat's one thing I've always known in my life.. Especially since I was adopted.. pI wanted something that was mine, that looked like me..

Both agree they want to wait til their in their 30s.. and with the right person.

3:54pm
Cam 3, cont'd
Elissa joins the girl-talk, sharing the love she and her husband have for each other.. Then Candice shares her love story. 

4:20pm
Small World Rm
Nick and Jessie

Nick: I'm lookin' out for you hardcore.
Jessie: Well, that's good.  THen I'm lookin' out for you hardcore.

Ginamarie opens the door.

Ginamarie: Nick, did you hear that?
Nick: One more day.

**BB must have just told them that the live show has moved to Thursday.

Jessie resumes telling Nick about a dream she had that involved all the HGs.. and a comp in Alaska... He continues listening, and bonding with as many HGs as possible before the vote, in hopes he can lose the sketchy moniker.

4:25pm
Checking the Quad, I can see Jeremy, Aaryn and Kaitlin are up in HoH on 1 and 2, if you'd like to listen in.

Jessie leaves.. Ginamarie says something that stems from jealousy and insecurity and Nick hugs her and explains he just has to talk to everyone to secure votes.


He hugs her a good long time..and then some more.. This is not a showmance, nor will it become one.  For him, it's all about calming her, keeping her in his control, and extending the tentacles of the moving company.

4:35pm
Cam 3/4 flips outside to Judd and Spencer, tanning in the yard.  Ginamarie slips into the pool..
4:38pm
Ginamarie is tickled by the way her bottom bounces in the pool.  She invites Judd to come feel it.  He's happy to oblige.

4:45pm
Cam 3
Aaryn comes out to the pool area.. and shares with Ginamarie.

Aaryn: I just got awkwardly shunned out of my HoH room.. again..

The resentment between Kaitlin and Aaryn is building..  over Jeremy.


4:53pm
Cam 3
Amanda joins Ginamarie with some pointed info..

Amanda: I'm with McCrae, and I'm never gonna go against him.
Ginamarie: Exactly.

There is more to the conversation, but that is surely the part Amanda wants Ginamarie to spread amongst the other.

4:58pm
McCrae calls out.. 

McCrae: We're gonna have a lockdown soon.
Ginamarie: Inside or outside?
McCrae: Inside.



**Don't forget, the HGs are going to have a visit from a past houseguest, and that will air on the Wednesday show, so it could well be happening this evening.  Spark up your feeds, if you've gottem, and take advantage of this 2 day free trial, if you need em! :)

This concludes the Afternoon update.  I'll see you back here bright and early with the Overnight Report.  Please mind the critters! Ya never know with this crew!






Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrSGASMRImQ
THE TALK - JULIE CHEN CALLS OUT AARYN.

July 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

"Like butthole hair?" What is it with this girl?!?!!!???! *giggle snort* She does cause one to wonder. GO! AMANDA!

July 8, 2013 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Dee! :)

Berdache - :) She cracks me up.

July 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

For the most part, Julie's The Talk discussion about Aaryn seemed right on, and hit a note of even-handedness. I thought, however, I saw a kinda *third wheel* look on Sharon's face, when Melissa mentioned, "we're all Blacks, Gays and Asians having a good time here, it was different . . ." *smile*

July 8, 2013 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Carolyn!

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work you do. I look forward to coming by and

I loved Julie's response. It really touched a nerve and like a dork I teared up a bit when she talked about being bullied. Hopefully, the other house guests, not just Aaryn will use the time after they leave to reflect on their actions.

I don't want to be one of those ppl who is like "I'll stop watching if..." but I'm really hating this moving company alliance. If someone does break it up this will be one boring season. I'll prob still watch though :-)!

July 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My disappointment with Howard is hard to explain.

I respect his calmness and zen like ability to hold his tongue. I know throughout history people have found themselves in the position where they had to fake a smile and let things roll off their back. And I realize every person has the right to try to protect their game.

On the other side, Howard said that the comments are not directed at him but do effect him indirectly and they hurt. As a good man who is asking God for guidance, he should not be sitting with the other guys and disrespecting the women.

Howard did and still does have a chance to make a moral stand and flip this house as there is a group of people who do not approve of or appreciate the negativity. No one wants to be the first one to stand up to the bully. If Howard made the first move, I am almost positive a large group of people would stand beside him.

Strategically, it also makes sense. Get rid of the biggest physical threat (Jeremy)and the two nastiest girls in the house that are always going to have his back.

Maybe Howard thinks by sitting next to someone like Jeremy in a final 2 he will be a sure win. In my opinion, helping people like Jeremy get to the end loses Howard points in the game of life. He could sit next to any other HG in a final 2 and if he was responsible for helping get rid of Jeremy and crew he would still probably win. If nothing else, he would be a shoo in for America's Favorite Player.

I don't hate Howard. I guess I don't even dislike him, but he is not the man I thought or hoped he was.

July 8, 2013 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - you've just captured my thoughts perfectly.. I'm so disappointed in Howard today. :(

July 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Michelle! :) Thank you very much!

July 8, 2013 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

Am glad that America can see without the editing what exactly is being said in the house ~ it is a discussion for everyone that it is not 1960 but 2013 where someone that young should be made more aware of the consequences for her words ~ and yes Big Brother is watching especially in todays social media ~ ugliness is not swept under the carpet ..... or hushed up .

July 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

Am glad Julie is discussing it and more people should ~ might be a "show" but those comments are not scripted and each of them will learn that yes America is listening, watching and the consequences are their own doing no one else.

July 8, 2013 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I totally agree with you, Grendon. Well said.

July 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Oops!!

I'm So Sorry!!

I just hit delete instead of publish on 3 comments.

July 8, 2013 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger bgwooley said...

Carolyn I am happy Julie addressed the racist remarks but what about the vulgarity of these girls this season where did they find them in the sewer??????

July 8, 2013 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Yikes! Aaryn's sounding like a sociopath talking about killing fish.

Allison Grodner do something! D: D:

July 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Everyone!

First off, I want to give Carolyn a huge THANK YOU for all the work you've done transcribing this week (and every week!) as I haven't been watching the feeds nearly as much after the reign of terror began in the HOH. It's been quite difficult for me to watch anytime they have been on the feeds.

Doesn't it seem like Elissa's stay in the BB house will end this week? I don't see any possible way that she stays over Nick as it looks like the Moving Company is going to stay strong. I know there are still a few days till eviction and things can change quickly in the BB house, but I just have a sinking feeling about this. Would like for Elissa to stay and get a chance to see how she progresses as a player.

Also, I agree 100% with Michelle's post where she said that if the Moving Company wasn't broken up, this would be one boring season. Wouldn't it be great to see the game shaken up?

Grendon, very well said and agree completely with your comments on Howard.

July 8, 2013 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Everyone!

First off, I want to give Carolyn a huge THANK YOU for all the work you've done transcribing this week (and every week!) as I haven't been watching the feeds nearly as much after the reign of terror began in the HOH. It's been quite difficult for me to watch anytime they have been on the feeds.

Doesn't it seem like Elissa's stay in the BB house will end this week? I don't see any possible way that she stays over Nick as it looks like the Moving Company is going to stay strong. I know there are still a few days till eviction and things can change quickly in the BB house, but I just have a sinking feeling about this. Would like for Elissa to stay and get a chance to see how she progresses as a player.

Also, I agree 100% with Michelle's post where she said that if the Moving Company wasn't broken up, this would be one boring season. Wouldn't it be great to see the game shaken up?

Grendon, very well said and agree completely with your comments on Howard.

July 8, 2013 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time follower, 1st time commenter! I figured if any cast is going to get me to speak up, it's this one! First and foremost, thank you so much Carolyn for all you do. I've given your link to so many friends, each time telling them "You don't really know the game if you don't watch the feeds, but if you can't find the time, at least check this once in a while". That statement couldn't be more true this season!

Thanks Grendon for posting the link to the interview with David. That poor boy is so clueless. Within 1 sentence he says he was on the show for a showmance, or maybe the money, or maybe just to get a modeling job. Where does BB find these people?!? I just cannot believe that out of the tens of thousands of applicants that THIS was one of the most interesting people.

July 8, 2013 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No one thinks Howarf is a threat. As soon as he makes waves he will be a threat. He is doing what's best for his game and that's what he went in the house for. I don't look at him differently. You can tell what kind of person he is. He shouldn't have to sacrifice his game to be a hero for people.

July 8, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

I am pretty sure that the discussion about gay marriage happened right after Jeremy used the word fa***t and was immediately called to the DR. Seems a bit fishy and set up.

July 8, 2013 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No one thinks Howarf is a threat. As soon as he makes waves he will be a threat. He is doing what's best for his game and that's what he went in the house for. I don't look at him differently. You can tell what kind of person he is. He shouldn't have to sacrifice his game to be a hero for people.

July 8, 2013 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

For anyone who had a shred of sympathy for Ginamarie-please don't. She just had a whole conversation mocking Candice for her butt, her ghetto blackness and her fakeness. (The nerve of her-pretending to be white!)

Although I'm not positive, I think it's a scientific fact that you develop your language skills by hearing the people around you talk. I would assume that's why people from foreign countries have similar accents and people from different states have distinct accents. Being that Candice was raised by a white family, doesn't it make sense that the voice she is using is her real voice and not a fake voice? I have seen african americans who were born and raised in the U.K. and they don't sound like people from L.A. or NY City. Does that mean they are pretending to be white?

And seriously, of all the people to pick on the way someone else speaks, Ginamarie is the last one who should be throwing stones. I constantly hear Ginamarie axing questions. Is she pretending to be black?

July 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Charb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 8, 2013 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Everyone,

Agree with everyone.. especially about Howard. I know he was applauded with last nights edit, however, it left me disappolinted in him; saying if it hurts, why are you not speaking up. This may be his lesson. You cannot serve two masters is what comes to mind.

On the other hand I am also dishearted that the misogyny is not being addressed. Given the changing of the tides (i.e. Senator Wendy Davis' filibuster) I feel as if we are taking steps back in women's rights as well.

I am not offended by the use of some of the words used when it is done with humor and in a circle of loving friends, but these guys and young women are using them derogitoraily and with malice.

Not sure what I'm trying to say except that if we are going to address one prejudice we need to address all.

xo
Judy in NJ

July 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Laura

I don't think it's up to Howard to carry the banner for equality and tolerance. I do think that when you pray for guidance you sometimes have to sacrifice what you want for what is right.

But the bottom line is, he was approached with the possibility of switching things up. It still would have given his side the numbers, it would have retained control of MVP and it would have started weeding out some of the people who are not only incredibly offensive, but also threats in the game. Jeremy is a huge physical threat and as long as Kaitlin and Aaryn are on his side they could easily push him to the end. He nixed the idea.

July 8, 2013 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

Good God from Zion. These children just get worse and worse don't they? I can't believe the conversation GM and Aaryn had in the hammock. Good LORD...somebody please remind these people that there are 69 cameras on them 24/7 and they wear microphones for a reason? It's sickening.

And it's only week 2. What a summer...what a summer it's gonna be.

July 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Thanks Carolyn for posting the link to "The Talk" about BB. Aaryn looks like a sweet young girl until she speaks. She will have a lot of stuff to deal with when she returns to the real world IMHO.

July 8, 2013 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Charb said...

Hi Carolyn

Ive only posted a couple times last season but have been following you since season 12??? I think.... Anyways i wanted to say thanks for all you do. Bb wouldn't be the same without you.

I was alsoowandering if anyone else successfully uses their phones/ tablets to watch the feeds?? I haven't purchased then yet this year because I wasn't sure it would work. Then I thought maybe some of you dish followers would know. If so let me know I would love to do it but would hate to waste the money. My computer is not working right now :(.

Thanks again Carolyn for all you do. (I'm also a Florida girl- Tampa area though. But still on the water. :))

Charbee
Hopefully this post takes I've tried a couple times today but it's difficult from my phone.

July 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Charbee

I have a Samsung Galaxy phone and an iphone and the feeds work on both of them.

July 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

OMG can Aaryn and GM (plus Andy) get any cattier! They are for a rude awakening when they get home!

July 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn
I am so glad the talk addressed it.

my mom is a tv view only and said and i quote
why is cbs letting that disgusting bitch stay in the house.

She is sick about it and ill admit her father was raciest she had fights with him when she brought home a black bf once.

OK that may be to much info but damn this girl and then today
GM made another comment come the f on.

My 10 year old would never say such things.

Its hard to watch the feeds and I haven't tuned them on yet today not sure I will. I am mad that Elisa will more likely go home but I do hope aaryn and GM will be out castes when they are home. They will not only lose there jobs but i bet some of there friends will also be very disappointed in them

I did like on the talk how they said they were black,gay, and Asian all sitting around a table talking. It said something to some out there.

I will step back now ty again I hope i didn't upset any one.

July 8, 2013 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiShi - They're just horrid.. They hurt my heart..

July 8, 2013 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I truly wished I could like some of the above comments. Part of what I look forward to reading are the comments posted after the read.

IMHO this cast (except for a few) is the most immature I've learned about. Most have screwed themselves of opportunities that could've come easier.

What I keep waiting for is the switch in power. That's going to be real exciting. What I can see from these personalities who think they are the "in crowd" will probably make them grow another evil head.

I will go on record stating that GM, Aaryn and Kaitlan are extremely unkind girls making themselves look extra unattractive. They must be insecure to attack other females just so they can get attention.

July 8, 2013 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Charb said...

Thanks Grendon!!! I have a galaxy too. I will do that soon then :)

July 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger TIFFANY said...

I heard that Spencer pee'd in Elissa's shampoo bottle last night. Is this true? And if he did wouldn't that get him tossed out making those on the block safe?

July 8, 2013 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Charb I watch on my iPad all the time as well as ddbish. Hardly ever use my laptop

July 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

HI Caro and Dishers! Happy Monday! I am so glad you posted the talk on The Talk. I know we've all had endless discussion about the awful houseguests this season, and their propensity to spew hatred, but to have it addressed in the cbs edit and by Julie personally seems somewhat ... vidicating? No, that's not the word, but that it's not all being swept under the rug.

Julie did point out that cbs probably wouldn't have shown it unless is was starting to affect the game (thank you Howard, for caring~!) so perhaps the anti-gay, anti-women wordvomit will eventually be aired as well.

I hope Howard mans up and says something, in spite of his game (although in my opinion, it could only help!). But just knowing they will reap what they sow once they reenter reality is helpful.

OK, thanks again for all you do. I'm not sure how you are managing, and it's only week 2! We can all only hope the power flips sooner rather than later, and someone has the cajones to call these bigots out!

July 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

A few years ago I was watching BB in the UK. In the yard they had this cage well kind of a jail. If any house guest ever said anything offensive or didn't listen to BB, they were sent to this jail for discipline.sometimes it was a few hours and other times it could be for 24 hours. The person had to stay in it the whole time, no breaks at all.I wish they had one in that house!

July 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so disappointed in the behavior of some of the house guests this season. I want to watch the live feeds but I don't want to support this terrible behavior. I don't want to give them a platform. Big Brother is one of my favorite parts of the summer. I wish Big Brother would do more to send them home.

July 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Nighty night, Dishers. :) See you back here bright and early with the Overnight Report!

If they show the Alum, or anyone's head explodes in the next few hours, please leave me the cam/time stamp :)

July 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good Times

I am watching this season of BB UK. They still have the jail. Usually it is used as punishment for a rule violation. The major one-they are not allowed to discuss nominations.

However, if they say something that can be construed as threatening or racially offensive they are called to the DR for an official warning.

One contestant was warned this year because in a conversation about what type of man she was attracted to, she was asked if she would date a black man and she said she never had dated a black man because that was not generally her type. If our BB followed those rules we would have needed a complete do-over for this season.

July 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Caroline says "Checking the Quad, I can see Jeremy, Aaryn and Kaitlin are up in HoH on 1 and 2, if you'd like to listen in." Good one. No thanks!

July 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Charb- I just got the feeds and while I was disappointed they don't work on my bravia they do work on my DROID RAZR Max and on hubbys iPhone. I had problems initially but if u do the help section will straighten u out. Be careful abt ur data usage if ur not unlimited tho.

Regarding the racism. I still believe CBS chose to only address those that have been all over the news and that's why they did. It'll be interesting to see if they show Spencer's comments now that he's been in the news as well.

Lastly, GM sickens me with talk about how Candice is mixed. I'm sorry but that's a new low. Racially mixed folks get enough of the not fitting in with one race or another. Quite frankly I don't even understand why she brought it up. Its nvr OK but she wasn't even saying it in the heat of anger. She really is up there with aaryn and she's giving us white ppl a bad name.
Stacey

July 8, 2013 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Carolyn, I send prayers up for your ears, and eyes. Everyone has an opinion and you know what else... that I will not post on your site. That being said, we are here on this site and sometimes on pins and needles waiting for your updates. We are addicts, no matter what the game play, no matter what is said. So thank you once again for peeps like me that cannot get the feeds, that love BB and your dedication. Love you and the BBDish friends that I have made on this site...okay stand tall and stretch.

July 8, 2013 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

U know, elissa has shaken things up so much by her presence I wld not be at all surprised if she wasbrought back. They dhld make the bigots do an endurance comp vs evicted ppl and winner takes someones place if the winner is a previous hg. That wld be fun.
Sorry for typos. I use my DROID.
Stacey

July 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I think it started at 6:40pm cams 1/2 A major meeting of the MC it included Howard, Spencer, McCrae and some Nick then about 6:50pm it breaks up and the cams flip to Jeremy and Kaitlin discussing Aaryn being sketchy. Aaryn then comes in and says Amanda is saying that she is voting to keep Elissa to get MVP. Jeremy then tells Aaryn that McCrae told him to put Amanda up when he wins HOH. Jeremy keeps telling Aaryn and Kaitlin that no one knows how they are being portrayed because they are all in the house and don't know what America is thinking. He of course thinks he or they will get MVP.

July 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

7:19pm cams 3/4 Aaryn and GM talking about Jeremy and Kaitlin. They are both not happy about the later. They think that Kaitlin could mess something up and get Nick evicted.

July 8, 2013 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

8:00pm cams 3/4 A second meeting of the MC (Howard, Spencer and Jeremy) at the pool table. Most of the discussion is about Amanda. Jeremy says don't jump the gun.

July 8, 2013 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Hi Carolyn and BBDishers...

Adding my 2 cents to the pot....

Just finished reading your afternoon report and im stunned at the continued racist remarks by Aaryn and GM. The fish comment just came off as bordering on a budding sociopath to me. I watched Julie today and was glad she addressed the footage BB aired. Im also hoping that the remarks of the MEN will also come into play.

At this point, I have to say I cannot watch the after dark show and im thinking it may be time to move on from Big Brother. Normally these issues would not hold such impact....even as a black woman I can say that I have been very lucky in my life not having experienced more than 2 or 3 incidents of blatant racism in my 47 years. But as I get older seeing how some of the youth is coming up and impacting others is dismaying. Ive read tons of comments on this and the scandal with Deen....only to note that so many are in agreement that none of this really matters and turning "blame" back on the people the remarks are being made about.

My disappointment with Howard is growing. I understand this is a game for 500k.....but cant believe he truly thinks he will get there being aligned with and turning a blind eye to his cohorts. He doesnt need to confront, he doesnt need to argue or get loud....but he needs to address people and let them know that he will not tolerate certain kinds of comments as they make them. The fact that they have no problem whatsoever saying what they like in front of him, shows the lack of respect. And he will never win the game without it. Aaryn made sure that his key was second to last with Candice bringing up the rear.

I do feel that if he stood up and let people know that he will NOT be disrespected others WOULD stand up with him...albeit secretly *smirks*. "The enemies you make by taking a decided stand generally have more respect for you than the friends you make by being on the fence."

I admire his ability to let everything slide and play without showing emotion, but I think he will eventually regret not saying anything when he could have. Especially if he doesnt make it to the end.....and with the kind of people that seem to be running the house I doubt he will be taken. I just dont understand the "trust" that he wont be the first of his allegiance to be voted out. Outside of Elissa and Helen...and sometimes Mccrae Im just not feeling much respect for any of these players as people. Money isnt everything and even that seems to be secondary to these children getting into each others pants and letting any decency go out the window.

July 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

8:37pm cams 1/2 Aaryn says to Jeremy "I feel like we're the same person" I believe we've heard this before. In fact I think I read it in one of your updates.

Jeremy is talking to his "alliance" (Aaryn, GM, Nick and Andy are present) Kaitlin is not here and this conversation is about her. Jeremy says he will cut Kaitlin whenever he needs to. Doesn't expect to be with her after the show. Jeremy says she's going to Vegas and he's going back to his boat. He starts talking about an ex to prove to Aaryn he will drop someone he been in a relationship with for awhile and we get fish.

July 8, 2013 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Should have brought my pole. There are so many fish tonight.

July 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:32pm cams 3/4 another MC meeting, this time it's Jeremy and McCrae discussing Amanda.

July 8, 2013 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:57pm cams 3/4 more MC, Howard and McCrae This is about Amanda again.

July 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Eagerly awaiting your TOR. I managed to stay away from the feeds all day and night. Of course part of that is because I slept until almost 5:00 PM GCT.

Reading was more than I needed to hear anyway. But to give credit where it's due, I am pleasantly shocked that Jeremy believe in Gay marriage and adoptions. He's obviously at opposite ends from the larger percent of Texas politicians. I'm proud of him for his statement and in shock that he even knows it's an issue. I thought all his thoughts came from Little Jer.

Actually Jeremy does and doesn't surprise me. He came from Katy, TX which is basically a burb of Houston, and 30 or so years ago it was an 'out in the country' location for suburbanites to move to to prove they had 'made it'. I don't know if Jeremy is a product of that or if he is from an 'old' Katy family.

babble babble babble.

I'll now wait for our Goddess to hit that publish button.

Good morning Carolyn, and everyone.

:o)
GaYToR

July 9, 2013 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Vana! :) Ditto.


Good morning, ReneeeP! :) Thank you VERY much!


Good morning, Nancy! :) hehehe - thank you for catching that. ;)


Good morning, Sharelle! :) i feel ya


Good morning, Good Times! :) They'd have to build a pretty big cage for this crew!


Good morning, Terraific! :) What I found most horrifying last night was Howard was advocating for Aaryn to become the 5th member of the MC, in place of McCres.


Good morning, ShiShi! :) Thank you for being so helpful! And patient. :)


Good morning, Tiffany! :) I've heard it a couple times now, but no one seems to have a time stamp..


Good morning, CharB! :)


Good morning, Tiffany! :) Shall I just give you a heads up when they're evicted? ;)


Good morning, Sam! :) Yup!


Good morning, HoneyGirl! :) One can only hoepe they wont be in there much longer.


Good morning, Judy and Rob! :) I hear ya.. and in the NYT article this morning, Jeremy's behavior wasn't even mentioned.


Good morning, Laura Fitzpatrick! :)


Good morning, Alexandria! :) Aaah..


Good morning, NextBBWinner! :) Thank you!! I'm so happy to see you in the comments!


Good morning, GraceBay! :) Thank you very much!

Good morning, MoNYC! :) mm hmm!


Good morning, BGWooley! :) It was only an 8 minute segment..


Good morning, Petra! :)


Good morning, YKW! :)

July 9, 2013 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below