;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 15 House

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!

Good morning, BB Lovers! :-)  Something magical happened last night.. For the first time this season, I was so pulled in, I just couldn't stop watching the feeds.. I went to bed, and came back to watch some more..  It's been a bumpy first 2 weeks, but now it feels official - I'm hooked.  If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, and you'd like to try them out, here's a 2 day free trial to get you going.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get caught up with what went down late night on the feeds, please have a look at The Overnight Report.  There are a couple of conversations from earlier in the evening that you may want to have a look at as well.. If you recall, the Tuesday Afternoon update ended with Amanda talking to Aaryn about her remarks being perceived as racism.. This line of thought continued into the night, and there are 2 must-see conversations:

July 9 ~ Cam 3/4 ~ 6:54pm  Amanda tells Howard about her conversation with Aaryn, and offers support.  Howard's response is nothing short of beautiful.

July 9 ~ Cam 3/4 ~ 9:19pm  Aaryn is talking to Howard, saying she's not racist in any way and anyone who thinks so is just being ridiculous. 

Peeking in on the feeds early this morning, you may have noticed a new development in Showmance Land.. Howard and Candice! Spooning, Smooching and assorted Sweetness..
July 10 - 5:03am - Camera 1

July 10 - 7:56am - Camera 1
Howard, Howard, Howard.. sigh. 

10:20am
And they're up!

What mischief will our HGs get into this morning?  Let's see! :)  Judd and Amanda are in the bathroom, Nick's having some breakfast, and Kaitlin's jogging the yard. Helen too!


10:29am
Bathroom
Feed 1
Judd and Amanda

Judd: She come up to me n Spencer last night.. She said, I just don't know what to think.. And Spencer said something that made me think she's with them.. And she said I really don't know what to do..
Amanda: I think that we need to..
Judd: Last night I was in the Hammock with GM, and Howard and Spencer were..
Amanda: They're the ones who f'd this up.
Judd: If we get HoH,..

McCrae enters..

Judd: McCrae, do you wanna go lift weights?
Amanda: hehe
Judd: I know.  Me neither.

Judd: Howard, what's up??

Howard goes outside.

Judd: Shady f*cker.
Amanda: mm hmm

BB: Howard, please go to the Diary Room.
Amanda: Shady f*ck. I feel like I have to wear makeup here because all the girls wear makeup.
Judd: I don't think Jessie does all the time.

10:37am
Judd: (whispers) We need to break up Amanda and McCrae.
Amanda: hehehe! You dork.

Judd wants to go outside and have a smoke.  Amanda says she'll join him.

McCrae takes Judd's place on the couch.. and we learn one of the wake up songs was the the to Close Encounters.. Perhaps the BB Alum will show up today?

10:40am
Kitchen
Cam 1
Judd, Aaryn, McCrae, Kaitlin

Judd: Bout time you got that bed off your back.
Aaryn: What?!
Judd: I said it's about time you got that bed off your back.
Amanda: I got my flow this morning, in case anyone's wondering.
Kaitlin: Good morning, Sunshine.

Outside on Cam 3, Howard joins Helen running the yard.

10:44am
HoH
Cam 1
Jeremy and Kaitlin

Kaitlin: I'm sweaty.  Don't touch me.
Jeremy: I'll lick you. Come up here.
Kaitlin: You took my pillow all night last night, bitch.
Jeremy: Come here.  

She does.

Jeremy: You are a sweaty little lady.

Reverse angle on Aaryn's creepy clown - eek!
Aaryn joins them in the HoH bed..


10:51a
Cam1
Kitchen
McCrae and Judd

Judd: I wish it would rain.  I just want it to rain and set under the awning.
McCrae: That sounds awesome.
Judd: That would be so relaxin'.
**there is something so endearing about Judd..

Judd: I got confused and thought it was Thursday, because I saw suitcases..
McCrae: What is today, the 20th?
Judd: Actually, it's the 10th, but it's day 19..

They head out back to the couch for a smoke.   Helen's on the elliptical.. She and Howard are encouraging each other.

McCrae: Awe man, ants. I f'in hate ants.
**and the yearly infestation begins! 
Judd: They're all in the napkin.

11am
Feed 1./2
Judd and Amanda

Amanda: We don't have enough people.. If we vote for her to stay, we're gonna be targets.
Judd: mm hmm.  And Helen will get MVP..
Amanda: I think Nick is gonna get it.. He's in the DR a lot.. Or maybe McCrae will get it, because he's such a goofball, and people will relate to him.  Or you might get it.  You're funny.

They agree they would tell each other.  McCrae joins..

Amanda: Suspicions confirmed?
McCrae: yup.

Amanda: I think today's the day I might poop.
Judd: I been goin' every other day.
Amanda: I love this weather (overcast).
Judd: Me too.
**Amanda's home is about to be hit by a Tropical Storm.. Chantal. (mine too)

Amanda: I don't want to bring up any names to her, because she's starting to trust me and confide in me, and we need that from her.
Judd: Do I need to keep my mouth shut?
Amanda: Or you'll go home.
Judd: I really hate him.  Hate him.  Him and Spencer.
Amanda: Kepp them really close.  You're a dude.  Stay close to Spencer.
Judd: I talked to him late last night.
Amanda: Did he seem fishy?
Judd: Oh yeah.

Judd: (calls across the yard) Howard!!! What's up?
Howard: I wonder what happens if it rains.
Amanda: Water falls from the sky.. It's this crazy thing.
**Hahaha!

Talk turns to Jessie..

Amanda: You need to keep her really close.  She's a wildcard.
Judd: I need to start a showmance with her or something..
Amanda: haha!
Judd: I'm not even jokin.

 11:08am - Andy joins the couch crew.

Amanda: I think our suspicions have been confirmed.
Andy: Wha?
Amanda: Does Helen know what we're doing?  Are you afraid to tell her?  There's too many variables that add up..
Andy: We just need to win HoH..
Amanda: If we put up people from the other side, we should have the numbers.
McCrae: We have to get Jessie.
**nice... chink in the MC armor
Amanda: Yeah, we do.  We need 6.  Do you think Jessie would vote out Nick?

Andy volunteers to talk to Helen..

Amanda: Helen can't read people for shit.

BB: Howard, please go to the Diary Room.

All turn to Look..

Judd: Did you just go 20 minutes ago?

Amanda: Do you want to let Helen in on this?  Get her over here..

Helen joins..

Andy: We don't think that Howard and Spencer are with us..
Helen: They're not?
Amanda: Think about it..  Helen, he swore on the bible that he wouldn't vote Elissa out.
 Helen: Really??
Amanda: You can trust people's words or look at their actions.

They discuss pulling Jessie in.. and offering her protection for the following week.. Helen asks Andy to do the talking.

Judd: They were whispering all night..
Amanda: And when you talk to Jeremy, any time someone brings up Howard or Spencer, Jeremy quickly shuts them down.
Helen: Howard said last night he's not with them.
Amanda: Helen, he is.  Trust me.

Amanda: Jeremy is gonna get backdoored as soon as it's an option..
Helen: I agree.

Howard returns from the Diary Room...

Howard: Everybody's straight with Nick, right?
Amanda: I think people are uncomfortable..
Howard: You can't have social unrest in this game. Calmness with everything leaves a question mark.I
ll do whatever y'all wanna do.. I just look at it from both sides. THey're playing from an emotional standpoint.  If they don't like you, they don't care what they're telling you.

Helen: MVP is probably gonna last another 2 or 3 weeks.. It's an amazing gift to be able to control it.
Andy: With the twist in our favor, we almost don't have to compete, because we control the vote..
Helen: Get to jury..
Howard: We gotta get to jury first.. We gotta compete.
Helen: Absolutely.  I am zenning myself for that.
Howard: Whatever y'all wanna do.. but I'll talk to Spencer.

11:22am
Candice joins.. in tears..

Candice: I had the worst dream.. Like I need to make a phone call..
Amanda: Go to the Diary Room, and tell them your dream and they'll look into it for you.  THey would tell you if anything is wrong with immediate family.

Helen: Well, I will support whatever the alliance decides.  I can't vote, but just tell me what you want me to say.

Candice: It was awful.  It woke me up.

Amanda strokes her back..

Amanda: But on the bright side, how was it sleeping in a bed?

 Judd returns...

Candice: How was it sleepin' with Jessie Claire? hehehe

11:30am
Looking at Howard working out..

Amanda: Oh my God, look at his ass.. I bet he as a HUGE penis.
Candice: hehehehehehehehe

Candice: C'mon Judd.. Let's work on our bellies.. DO you wanna rin with me?
Judd: (silence)
Helen: How did you get your toes polka dotted like that?
Candice: Want me to do yours?
Judd: OK.. I'm gonna run.
Candice: Really??

Candice: Thank you so much.
Helen: Just go to the Diary Room and ask them to make sure..


CUT TO:
11:42am
Cam 3 and 4
Helen and Candice

Helen gets it.  Howard's snow job has melted.  Candice, the small spoon,  not so much.


Helen: It's all falling apart because of frikking Howard. The plan was to vote out Nick.  What the group wants to do it vote out Nick!  We need to make sure..
Candice: He is.  He told me last night in bed.
Helen: Jeremy's never gonna save Howard.. He's always gonna be loyal to Howard.  Trust me.  The 1st people I'll go after in my alliance are the people who were disloyal.
Candice: Jeremy said he's coming after you and me next week, not Elissa.  He said if she stays here, he's not going after her anymore.  He's coming after allies. ..But Howard is voting for Nick 100%. When we got in bed last night, I was like, You're still on board, right?  And he said yeah.  It's fine.  Howie is voting out Nick.

Helen: We need Howard to tell them that.
Candice: We need her for MVP.  We have to keep her.
Helen: Howard was too wishy washy this morning, and now they're all flipped out.  Howard needs to tell them.

11:49am
BB: Amanda, please come to the Diary Room.

Helen heads into the kitchen.. Nick is there.. Candice too.

Nick: Were you in the conversation where we were talking about how if you eat right before bed, you dream more vividly?
Helen: Yeah.
Nick: I dreamt that we gave Jessie a white poodle.

Nick goes away.. Helen and Candice remain, cleaning the kitchen.

11:53am
Cam 1
Howard's on 1 doing obliques..


11:56am
Cam 3
Storage
Andy and Helen

Helen: Candice said Howard told her last night that he was voting Nick out.  I don't think he's the kind of guy to hook up with someone and lie to them..

Helen: I wonder if Amanda is trying to sabotage it.
Andy: I don't think she is.  She cried about it last night.

11:59am
Candice and Howard
Backyard

Candice:  Helen wanted me to tell you that you need to confirm with Amanda and McCrae.. That you're gonna vote for him.. Cuz they think you're with Spencer and they think he's with the other side of the house.. Cuz no one trusts Spencer..
Howard: They're coming after you cuz they think you're aligned.
Candice: Just for your sake, tell Amanda and McCrae that..
Howard: ok

Candice leaves.

Howard: Damn, McCrae.. Control your damn woman.  You're the man.
***Et tu, Howard?


Noon BBT - This concludes the Morning Updates.  Please check back at 1:15 pm BBT for the beginning of the afternoon updates!  Until then, please mind the critters, and do feel free to give us a heads up in the comment section in the even anyone's head explodes.






Permalink







47 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Aaryn is talking to Howard, saying she's not racist in any way and anyone who thinks so is just being ridiculous" .....wow talk about some serious denial. I guess she really just won't see it until she gets out of the house and people start treating her differently.

July 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Good morning lovely Caro!!
I have to say, i was totally shipping you with Howard...dont worry, he'll return to you ;)

--Im really impressed with Howards level headed response to Aaryns comments but also a bit annoyed. While i like that he was calm, i would not be so forgiving to Aaryn, especially after she claimed to be the victim.
--I also like that Amanda and Candice are playing a smart game, though I wish she didnt have verbal diarrhea with all her cards. If she learns to control that, she may go far.

and **GRENDoN** i just read your comments about BBUK..ive been a bit busy so havent been able to comment as often but YES i lovedddd the whole reveal with Ginxter and cant wait for the fallout. Im happy Charlie got saved and sad that Callum is nominated (seriously, nominating him cuz he's too nice?!). While Wolfy is annoying as hell, Hazel (and Daley though hes not nominated) def should go. --did you see the interview with Daley's GF? Heartbreaking :(

July 10, 2013 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Lulu

I agree that Elissa isn't really playing the game. I don't know if she could have been good under different circumstances as she hasn't had a chance to play. I actually don't know if I would even like her but my heart bleeds for her because of the way she has been treated.

I don't like alliances that form within moments of walking in the house because you don't even know if the combination will work-do they have strength in the area where you are weak, etc.

I do think the MC are the only ones playing but don't know if they are playing well. Brigade each had one trusted person. MC have been trying to make side deals with all and people are starting to compare notes. I think they played too hard.

I guess with me, I can appreciate a good game player but still root for 'good' to prevail. That's why I can admit season 14 Dan played the best game ever (yes, even better than Dr. Will) but I was rooting for Ian to win. I did root for season 10 Dan though. He was one of the good guys AND the best player that year. You can't beat that combination.

July 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Goddess, and all her minions. (that's us).

I'm definitely on BBT now. I'm waking up with the HGs. And I went to bed early. It had to be before 11:30 GCT when I fell asleep and got up about 1 AM GCT to go to bed. *yawn* Some days it takes more sleep than others. Has to be the liver problem which I still know very little about. I have to make an appt. with the transplant doctor today, for sometimes this month. I'm not sick or showing any real symptoms. I'm actually doing great. Recent annual blood work showed no signs at all of liver problems. All my #'s were in good range. My only problem was a too high a1c but I knew that would be. It's why I just started insulin.

Enough medical for the day. Once I start typing I never know when to stop.

I'm off to read The Overnight Report™ before they get wound up for the day.

Does Judd have a speed other than Extra Slow? I was watching him in the kitchen earlier and fell asleep watching him put away glasses. He does have a nice body though. Nothing chiseled and buff but I wouldn't throw him back. Maybe because he has two of my favorite qualities. dumb and slow. :-D

:o)
GaYToR

July 10, 2013 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Emrys

Yes!!! I felt so bad for her. I know Wolfy is a favorite to be evicted but they can deal with her later. She has blown any chance she had to win. As the UK audience likes to chant, "Get Hazel Out!" I'm hoping the interview with Daley's girlfriend impacts the way people vote this week. She is just not nice. I haven't liked her since she lied about her intro video.

July 10, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger dabugd said...

I know you can't post a link, but this is for your eyes only. A sneak peak sketch of tonights veto comp:
pic.twitter.com/y9pGKrPS7e

July 10, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HighFashionsInc_Tori thank you for sharing that last comment in TOR. Beautifully said and it's obvious you love your brother with all your heart. I (and I probably speak for everyone I know) am sorry you have to deal with the stupidity of others.

I hope your brother has a long, joyous and healthy life, and you are always there for him.

:o)
GaYToR

July 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Charb said...

Good afternoon/morning for some...

I'm starting to think that I spoke to soon about Judd... I thought maybe he was just sitting back and watching and absorbing but starting to think he isnt getting it. (Since he has started talking to the wrong people) I had high hopes that we would see a lot from him. Now with his comments in the last day I'm seeing my judge of character is off....sigh... Now who to root for...

I just don't care for any of the girls... Maybe Helen but then everytime she gets herself on the right track one person says boo and she falls off.... Guess I will just have to wait and see.

July 10, 2013 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

To me, Howard's response is exactly what Christianity teaches. And I so admire his "practicing", not "preaching."

July 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

The reason I think Helen is no good at this game is because she seems to believe everything anyone says

July 10, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Lulu,

I like the fact that MC is loyal to their group. They made their alliance and they're trying to stick to it. They are playing the game, it's just that Jeremy is way overconfident and too much of a bully. Spencer is walking a fine line. Howard's social game is killer! I really don't have a problem with Nick... Which leads me to this weeks eviction. Pre-game and since the game started, I was not rooting for Elissa. And I'm still not. Not because she's Rachel's sister, because she just didn't impress me in comparison to some of the other HGs. However, I don't think she's been given a fair shake. I just want her to have the chance to play. Rachel may be campaigning and helping her get MVP votes, but that doesn't give her game any advantage. She can still go, as is possible this week. She could win MVP every week but that doesn't mean the person she wants gone will go. So in that respect, I think the majority of the house is wrong for trying to get rid of her. Just my thoughts on your comment.

July 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

"Close Encounters" for wake-up? Interesting. Could it be another relative? We've all had suspicions that other current HG's are a relative of a former.

Or could it be???
Are we about to have a day of???

ZINGBOT!!!! (that's my choice.) Or the fortune teller?

I really don't want another person joining in after 2 weeks.

:o)
GaYToR

July 10, 2013 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

They (Amanda, Helen, Andy, Judd etc ) are THIS close to figuring it all out- thanks to Amanda!!! Would love it if they sent Nick home!

July 10, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger HighFashionsInc_Tori said...

Thank you so much GaYToR!!! xoxo... You totally just brought the biggest smile to my heart!!! I hope everything gets better with your liver!!! You officially have one more person praying for you and sending you positive vibes!!!! XOXOX I hope your day is totally awesome!!! And thank you again for your kind words!!!!! U just made my day sir!!

July 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Amanda: Oh my God, look at his ass.. I bet he as a HUGE penis.
Candice: hehehehehehehehe

That has to be in the reel of major haha's of the season.

Now I have no idea but it's highly unlikely. I don't believe he's on HGH but I can't count how many times I took a man home because of his muscles and was so very disappointed. But anything is possible.

I vote we take up a collection to send Carolyn to MS to find out and report back.

All that approve type Yea!
Dare you oppose? Nay.

I could write a dissertation on the facts and myths associated with the male reproductive organ, starting with the fact that it isn't an organ.

HUGE T-STORM directly overhead. Hope we don't lose power.

:o)
GaYToR

July 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

--Again, i think Cand, Amanda and Judd are playing a good game and should be watched carefully. They might have what it takes to topple the MC(yuck)and the Mean Girls. Im also doing my best to send as many brain thoughts to Howard to ditch the MC and join Amanda and co.

--The MC is nothing compared to The Brigade. While I didnt agree with all their tactics, I liked each one of the members with varying degrees. Howard and McC are the only ones I like while Jeremy and Spencer are plain filth and Nick is a <>.

**Grendon -- yes i have to admit though that I was loving Hazel in the beginning-- those eyes, that hair and that lovely accent...i fell in love. But seeing how she's behaving with Daley, the general bitchiness and the evil eye, I definitely want her out now. Although, a part of me would love to see her and Gina go at it. At the moment, Gina, Twins, and Sophie are my favs. I like Callum too but want him to come out of his shell a bit. He's definitely a nice guy but i want him to have fun.

July 10, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger HighFashionsInc_Tori said...

I can't wait to find out!!!!

July 10, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Howard's reaction to the BY crew-Wow! I'm confused. Is Howard flipping or is everyone getting so good at lying that I can't figure anything out anymore.

The MC:
Howard-I have no idea at this point. As of last night I know he was lying to all non-members of MC. Now I'm not sure. Maybe he talked with Candice last night. Maybe he's having a crisis of conscience. Or maybe this was just another way to cover his MC involvement. I'll have to wait until he has alone time with Spencer or Jeremy to get a better feel.

Spencer-Lying to all non-MC's. He will be loyal to his alliance but will be the Enzo of the group. (He will let them do all the work and take a free ride to the end.)

Nick-I think he'll stay loyal but not at the expense of his game. He may be wishing he had chose other people to be in his alliance.

Jeremy-Lying to everyone including some lies to his alliance members. I don't think he has any loyalty to anyone. He'll stick with MC as long as it benefits him but will stab anyone in the back.

McCrae-Has not come clean to Amanda but is also not completely honest with MC. I think he wants to protect Amanda but right now thinks that the only chance either of them have to stay safe is to play along with MC. I do believe their relationship is real in the sense that they do have feelings for each other. But they may not be on the same page with their feelings. I do not think he is a Boogie. (I hope I am right and that is not just wishful thinking.)

July 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

OMGeez! Helen gets it and now Candice is flimflammed!! I know that cuddle & kiss must have been nice, bit really Candice??? Could it be that Howard's mist is strong enough to rival Dan's?

July 10, 2013 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Hi Caro xoxo and fishy family (((hugs)))
I first want to thank you for keeping me UTD on everything since the hubby is on vacation, I have been so busy. We have been doing a lot of staycationing around the state and a few things over in IN. I have been lurking but hopefully soon, I will be here to comment and discuss with you guys more.

Okay, this is my wish. I am hoping that the guest is, Dan Gheesling! This may plant that seed even more so that Nick is also related to a past HG and they will be more comfortable evicting him and saving Elissa. (A girl can dream big can't she?!) I just pray that she can somehow stay!!!

I want to think you 1000% times over for all you do for us. BB would not be the same without you and the dish! I would be lost :( I love your bonus commentary and snark. If you take a blog break, rather than cheat and go to another site, I just stalk the dish waiting for the next post. I will keep my comments to anonymous to myself for they are not as kind as bite me ;p we love you Caro! Keep up the amazing work!!!

July 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Judd is *slow* to many of we more frantic Northerners, and I'm surprised to hear he's perceived as slow by some of his fellow Southerners. But, I sure would not be willing to call him *dumb* -- 'specially after a few of his more perceptive comments these past two days.

I'm liking this *quiet* man more every single day -- he just keeps proving he's *a regular guy* with no animosity or meananess. That's not to say he wont call a spade a spade, but he just seems incapable of doing so in a "bitchy" or "mean-spirited" way.

I'm seriously considering getting a "Vote Judd MVP Campaign" started -- it'd be great to see a good guy get it, without it being because of pity.

July 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Good Morning BT and all my favorite Dishers! I just saw who the special guest is from the comp. I can't believe the HG's didn't talk about it? I don't want to say it here, in case somebody doesn't want to know. It's on the CBS sight.

July 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

O-M-GEE

I just read that it's Britney making an appearance tonight for the baby themed POV. That makes perfect sense. Britney is having (or may have already had) a baby.

I'm so happy for her. I bet 'Uncle' Ian is smiling from ear to ear.

July 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Damn! Howard just answered my question.

July 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger lee said...

p.s. I love Judd, too. Very sweet and innocent like. He does, however, need some captioning under his talking so we can understand him better. ;)

July 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont get the Howard love any more than the Elissa love. Running with Jeremy and Spencer is super weak. Its a good early game move, but I have a feeling thats has end game. Lane 2.0 . He snowed Candice last night, bit the MC as a secret alliance is over

July 10, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know what Howard said in no way compares to other things that have been said in the house, but still, "control your damn woman." I hope Howard's mom gives him a time out when he gets home.

Amanda is not part of MC. Just because Helen and Andy are being 'controlled' because they are naive and trusting does not mean that Amanda should sit down and shut up. She deserves to play this game too.

July 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

Good afternoon all! Great work as always Carolyn!
I just had a thought. I'm kinda scared for McCare getting bullied by Jeremy if he goes against the MC. Or the whole other side of the house if Alissa stays. But I do hope they pull it off!

July 10, 2013 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

Oh and I really really hope Howard didn't hook up (cuddle) with Candice just to gain her trust & then screw her over. I hope he genuinely likes her, because I really like him but that will squash it for me. (Did he really swear on the Bible? )

July 10, 2013 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Great TOR and Morning Report as always Carolyn, my thanks once again.

Have you seen this letter that the ADL sent to Les Moonves, http://www.adl.org/press-center/c/adl-letter-to-cbs-on-big-brother.html I just hope that CBS has the integrity to do what the ADL is asking for. I don't think they will or necessarily should dump the offenders but exposing them and more publicly stating their abhorrence with the comments would be doing the responsible thing. I hope also that this makes AGP and CBS rethink the need for consequences for unacceptable behavior, whether it be severe reduction in stipend, publicly disciplining them or removing them.

I think it would be nice to hold a special HG meeting and air it live while having all the HG watch the old PBS program "A Class Divided", might be a important life lesson for a few people and better prepare them for what they should expect when they leave the show and have to face the consequences of their behavior.

July 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grenon re Howard...I think it's just another way to cover his MC loyalties..thats from other things I have heard him talk about with Spencer just a few minutes ago. He has no intention of switching over. He and Spencer were talking about getting McCrae out!

July 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon...re: McCrae..ditto!

July 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Afternoon (early evening EST), fellow critter watchers...
After this mornings/afternoon report I am hooked on this season, I have to admit I was iffy, but I am full blown in love.

@Carolyn, I have read your blog for a few years and never commented and I have been a BB fan since the beginning. So much so that my husband dreads the Primetime summers now, and is practically a stranger for this time. I have been unable to watch the LF for a few years due to money, but I love your blog and it's just what I need to get through my boring day of work.

Kudos to Candice and Amanda, trying to keep men in line is like trying a chicken some KFC.

Also lots of love to GaYToR, my mom had a liver transplant almost 8 yrs ago and now she needs a new one and a kidney also. You will be in my thoughts.

July 10, 2013 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

No crisis of conscience for Howard.

Let's look at the facts: Based on comments I have heard him make about women in general, Candice specifically, she is not his type. He didn't trash her, but did make it clear he would not be interested.

Based on recaps, there was a lot of cuddling, some kissing and some deep conversation between him and Candice last night.

Based on his actions and comments today, it is obvious he is still firmly with MC and just schmoozed Candice to throw her off the scent of a boys alliance. In other words-he used her.

That makes Howard eligible for the Boogie award. No, I am not holding him to a higher standard than anyone else. I'm just through cutting him slack because he seems like such a nice guy and is so darn good looking.

Judd is definitely my favorite now. I haven't given up on McCrae. I just have to wait to see which angel on his shoulder wins-naughty Amanda or evil MC.

July 10, 2013 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Kyra DeBlaker-Gebhard said...

I comment for maybe the third time in four years of reading this blog and you open a new post. Hmph.

July 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Emrys said...

Nick is a <>

I admit my denseness freely and openly. My innocence and gullibility are above reproach.

(re: above reproach. I wanted to be sure I was using the correct word so I googled the phrase. I was shocked to know it is a Bible quote.)

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
1 Timothy 3:2
And an Elder ought to be one in whom no fault is found and is the husband of one woman, is of a vigilant mind, sober, orderly, loves strangers and is a teacher;

That would be me. QUIT LAUGHING! :-p~

Back to my question to Emrys. What is a <>? I want to be sure I am using the right word.

*This was not meant to be a Bible lesson, just an answer to my inquiry about the meaning of reproach. ;-)

:o)
GaYToR

July 10, 2013 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

Dang...I am so disappointed in Howard. That's the lowest, meanest thing you can do boy, using a girl's feelings to keep her in your pocket.

I hope it backfires on him big time, I really do. Right now, it appears that everybody in the house except for Helen and Elissa are underestimating Candice.

This blows. I really admired Howard and now he's maybe 4 rungs lower on the douche ladder than Jeremy. And to make matters worse, Everybody trusts him implicitly because he's a Christian.

It's only week 3 and I'm already running out of folks to root for!

July 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,
Love your blog. First time posting.


Saw a CBS post on FB. Looks like Brittney will be making an appearance for veto comp.

July 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello :)

First time posting. Love your blog.

Looks likes it Brittney that will make an appearance and host the veto comp.

July 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

@Gaytor

hahah, that was supposed be a "question mark" but i guess since i used the html brackets, it messed up a bit hehe.

July 10, 2013 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

And Helen, who is 37 so out of the blissful 20's, says, "I don't think he's the kind of guy to hook up.with someone and lie to her." Umm does he have a penis?
Stacey

July 10, 2013 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger HighFashionsInc_Tori said...

I am diggin Judd right now too!!

July 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger HighFashionsInc_Tori said...

awe!!! I remember her talking about her and her husband wanting to have a baby!!! Yay!!!... She is one of my all time faves!!!

July 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger HighFashionsInc_Tori said...

Awe!!! I remember her talking about wanting to have a bay with her husband on bbad last year!!! I am so excited for tonight!!!

July 10, 2013 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Nancy, u put that so well! I agree!! I often wonder just how hard it would be to play this game we all love, while keeping my morals & Faith. It would be hard, but, i think if your strong enough in ur relationship with Jesus, it can be done. I am somewhat hopeful Howard can do it... time will tell!

July 10, 2013 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Judd mvp facebook page? Someone start it asap

July 10, 2013 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Ditto ditto & ditto!

July 10, 2013 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below