;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday!

The Moving Company is pretty much over this week, and they've moved on to their target for next week.  Operation Discredit Amanda is in full swing tonight. She's too smart, she's too close to figuring them out, and they want and need her gone.

Sounds like a perfect recipe for an Amanda HoH win, n'est-ce pas? ;-)

Read on, lovely Dishers.  Read on. :)

11:54pm
Camera1
Howard  and Spencer

Spencer and Howard are having a talk on racial sensitivity.. and game.

Spencer: This is the deal too.. Whenever you heard, Amanda please come to the Diary Room, that's when we look for McCrae..
Howard: hahahahah!
Spencer: Also, we're gonna let this HoH go by and see who wins HoH, and then we're gonna put it to him, look, you're either with 4 strong guys or 1 loud bitch.  I just wanna get us to jury. If all 5 of us make it, that's a guaranteed Moving Company win.

They're having visions of ultimate BB glory.. 5 years down the road.. MC + The Brigade in an AllStars.. Then back to racism and Aaryn.

12:00 Midnight
End of Have Not food restriction!

Helen: 1 minute!! 1 Minute!! Thank you guys for giving us the alcohol.  Countdown!  Countdown!
Amanda:  Woooooo!!  Cheers!!
Helen: I'm a Have again!
Jeremy: I feel like y'alls vibe is coming into me.  My heart feels really good right now.
Helen: We should all share in this moment.

12:08
Camera 1
Jacuzzi
Howard and McCrae

Howard: I understand the power of a woman..

McCrae: I don't feel shit.  Like, nothing. I think it's beneficial for us to have that ace in our sleeve..

Howard: I see that, but if she digs out the guy alliance and sees no guys are going home..
McCrae: I really do not give a shit about cutting her at all.
**he's saying this to protect Amanda.

Howard: Our thing is just keeping the..
McCrae: I'd be more concerned about Judd.  I understand the concerns and she will have to be cut, sooner than later.
Howard: Her and Aaryn.. That's all the smart players.
McCrae: I don't give a f*ck..
Howard: Dude, we could be one of the best alliances ever.
McCrae: I also feel like she gives me a cover for MC..
Howard: I understand that.. We gonna work with that..


12:13
Cam 1 flips to the couch.. Howard and McCrae join the people there.
 
Amanda: I want to apologize to you.  Anything I said was not meant with malicious intent at all..

Amanda and Jessie hug it out.

Jessie: I wasn't gonna say anything, but my shoulder really hurts.  I think I injured it.
**me too. :(
Spencer: Maybe you should see the guy?
Jessie: I can't imagine I'd need it for the comp this week.
Amanda: Not this week..

12:16am
Cam 3
Judd, Aaryn, Jeremy, Andy, Helen, Candice, Nick

Checking in on the Happy Haves... and all those celebrating with them

Aaryn is telling everyone her potential baby names.. all with Ys.. it's a family thing.

Kaitlin: Dude, you're not even saying anything.  You're just smiling like you're high.
Helen: I don't think Andy has spoken for 15 minutes.

12:24am
Cam 1
Jessie and Kaitlin
Hammock

Jessie's giving Kaitlin the rundown on how Amanda and Candice came at her regarding her behavior... Amanda was pretty harsh - and truthful.. Kaitlin is stunned.
Candice joins them on the hammock.

Candice: Are you mad at me?  I was just being maternal and looking out for you..
Kaitlin: Andy, are you ok?
Candice: He's in a food coma.
Andy: (from the couch) I'm ok.. just full as hell.

Kaitlin: Jeremy was telling me these stories about girls who were super-stalkers..
Candice: I had a stalker who left 2 dead roses in front of my door..

Candice tells the whole story..

12:30am
Cam 3
Jeremy and Amanda

Jeremy: I'm talking for me and me only.. Like right now, I don't know where she is, and she doesn't know where I am..
Amanda: I think this could potentially really work..
Jeremy: Not potentially.. This could really work, as long as we keep it quiet.
Amanda: The only unknown is MVP.
Jeremy: And if MVP puts me up, I'll just win Veto.  And to be honest with you, I think there's only 3 people that'll put me up - Helen, Andy and Candice.  That's why we gotta put them up.

Jeremy: What I wanna know is.. if there's a boy alliance, why the fuck wasn't I invited?
Amanda:  And I know McCrae's not, and whoever doesn't invite him in is a f'in idiot.

Amanda: I'm gonna f'in win it.. And I'm gonna click A and B the hardest ever.  It's probably gonna be what America thinks.
Jeremy: None of us know what America thinks.. We're in here.

12:35am - Amanda goes outside..

Amanda: Where's my McDrizzle?

Jeremy joins the guys on the couch.

Andy: We're taking bets on how long Candice is gonna talk.
Spencer: She's been going a full 45 minutes now.

Talk around the couch turns to going into the DR high on cough meds.

12:37am
Cam 1

Amanda: I have morals, and if I see something's not right, I'm gonna call it out.
McCrae: We have to lay low right now.

12:40
Cam 1 flips to the women on the Hammock

Candice: She's proud of you.
Jessie: Oh, I'm sure she's making tshirts and doing all sorts of shit on facebook.
Kaitlin: I guarantee my best friend is blowing it up.. and my bar that I worked at..
Candice: What do you think your best friend thinks about Jeremy?
Kaitlin: I don't know.
Candice: I know my best friend is salivating over Howie without his shirt on.


Candice: He stares at you.. I can tell he adores you.. I notice everything..
Jessie: Well what's the news today.
Candice: The news today is that Jeremy's obsessed with Kaitlin.
Kaitlin: He's cute.

12:45am
Amanda, Aaryn, Ginamarie

Aaryn: They slept with me every single night.
Amanda: Who is sleeping alone right now?
Ginamarie: Jess.. and her bed is made for 3.

Kaitlin: (calls over) Who are you bitches talking about?

Amanda: (calls back) You, ya skanky whore.

Jessie comes over and the bed bingo continues..

Aaryn: I just don't want to spend another night not sleeping.  I feel like laying down in my bed right now.  I'm gonna go upstairs.

Amanda: Go up there and lock the door. Why don't you just talk to her?
Aaryn: She takes it like a child.
Ginamarie: She can't talk like we're talking..

12:50a - Aaryn leaves to go upstairs..

Amanda: Think about the reverse situation..  If he wins HoH, is he gonna let her sleep up there every night?
Ginamarie: No, he's gonna want it for him self.. I can compromise with people.. if there's a compromization..
Amanda: (laughs) that's so not a word.

Ginamarie gets off the double chaise and goes to ask the couch dwellers if it's a word, insisting it is. It's a pretty funny flashback - 12:51a Cam 1

12:56am
Cam 1
Ginamarie, Howard, Spencer, Candice, Helen,  Jeremy, Judd, Nick
The Have Nots are Divinely Stuffed.

Spencer: You should undo your top button.
Helen: Elastic.. I came prepared.  You know you're a mom, when you f'ing wear elastic jeans.

Chatter about the drinks they like.. and their parents.. Ginamarie doesn't drink, smoke, get high..

Ginamarie: I like to have full control over myself.

Jeremy: I think it's awesome when people don't drink.
Spencer: Me too.
Jeremy: I think it's attractive.

1:12am
Cam 1
Hammock
Jeremy and Kaitlin

Kaitlin: Thank you for laying with me.
Jeremy: Thank you for asking me.

Kaitlin: Tell me some more crazy stories..
Jeremy: I was 14 when I slept with a 48 year old lady.
Kaitlin: Ick.. Ick..
**C'mon Kaitlin, let your Minnesota out - that's Ish Ish to you!

1:15am
 Couch
Cam 3
Spencer, Howard, etc..
Spencer: I shared my opinion on the pro-life, pro-choice issue.. and I was like, teach me about Jesus and God.. He just seemed like such a phony.. Anyway, he's a total piece of shit and his name is John... (skippy flip)

Skippy flips us into the bathroom, where Amanda is telling Elissa and Candice what she said to Jessie.. Elissa is blow drying her hair, for the 1st time since the last live show, Candice is taking a hot shower for the 1st time in a week..

Candice: ♫I'm gonna shave my legs.. (something something Howard)
Elissa: He's a pretty hot guy.. I'm not gonna lie..

Candice asks Elissa to grab a few things for her.. 


1:20am
Amanda and Helen
Have Not Room
Cam 3

Amanda: He said, Helen said we have to break you and McCrae up..
Helen: F*ck no! He said that!  I was like, why are you picking on the girls?  Why is it the girls are always the ones up for eviction?  Why Amanda?  And he was like, McCrae's gotta get his head in the game.  I was like, McCrae's head IS in the game..
Amanda: I said to him, I know what you said, and Helen would not lie to my face.

Howard enters.

Helen: Howard, you have to be really careful.  Spencer told me to put Amanda up as MVP nominee.. He said, Helen, just think about it.. Here's the problem.  We cannot let Spencer know we're onto him.  The second he knows we know he's playing both sides... Elissa came to me and asked who to put up.. When I mentioned Nick to Spencer, he said to put up Amanda.
Howard: He thinks it's personal.
Helen: We have a f'ing win situation to make it to jury.. Why would you jeopardize that?  We have Elissa.
Amanda: Why would he think I have something against him?

Helen: Howard, I love you and I trust you, but based on Summer Camp discussions I've had.. Judd is fine, Candice is fine.. If Spencer flipped, we still would have the votes.
*sigh. But yours is a fake alliance, and neither Spencer, McCrae nor Howard are a part of it.

Amanda: Spencer's brought my name up to several people to get me out.. Why am I gonna trust this guy?
Howard: I've heard you've done the same thing with me.
Amanda: You know I would never do that.
Helen: If the vote is 6-5, we know Spencer voted against.
Amanda: I squashed my shit with Spencer.. but I know he went to you and said "We need to break Amanda and McCrae up," which he said you said.
Helen: That makes me so mad.  What's going on with Spencer?
Howard: Gimme a couple days.
Amanda: We have 1 day.
Helen: We have a chance.  We have a real chance. We're taking the brain part of their alliance out.
Howard: If there's a guy alliance, how come I'm not in it?
Amanda: And McCrae's not in it.. I think it's just made up some how..
Howard: If there's a guy alliance, it's 2 or maybe 3..  The first real conversation I ever had with Nick about game was last night..

Helen: Then he needs to go.  I don't want you going home.

1:34 cont'd

Helen: Why not Jessie's name?  Why Amanda??
Howard: That's a conversation that needs to be had.
Amanda: It's been had.
Helen: So that was the conversation.  He brought up Amanda.. And I was like, Why would he bring up his own alliance members?  
Howard: With Spencer, I know he don't like Jeremy..
Amanda: So why did he say my name?
Howard: I don't know.. That's what I need to ask him.
Helen: Why wouldn't you break up Jeremy and Kaitlin over Amanda and McCrae?  And that's when I said to him, why are you only offering girls up for names for eviction?

This conversation is ongoing.. Ladies, you have 24 hours left to put the pieces of this puzzle together, or all of the women are toast.

Helen: Even if Spencer flips, we still have enough votes.  We have Judd, McCrae, Howard, Amanda, Candice and Andy.
Howard: Are you sure about Candice?
Helen: Absolutely.  She loves Elissa and she f'ing hates Jeremy.

1:41am Amanda leaves.. Helen addresses Howard privately..

Howard: Amanda is trying to make a deal with Jeremy and Aaryn and go over to the other side..
Helen: Oh really?
Howard: McCrae doesn't want to go.. That's what they were arguing about.  I'm good with her.. Spencer is trying to get in to them, so if they trust him.. boom.  But that's what they think, see what I'm sayin?

Howard: After that social conversation that Amanda and I had last night?  That was entirely personal?  She goes back and tells Aaryn that you, me and Candice have a minority alliance.
Helen: What?!?!
**What?!? 

Howard: You're on the block, but you're not going home.  That's all you need to worry about.
Helen: You're right.  You see how I can't play when I'm stressed out.

Howard continues full swing with Operation Discredit Amanda.. 

Howard: I don't want to send her home, from a numbers standpoint, but if it's gonna make our 5 stronger.
Helen: I agree.  We need her now for the numbers.. but she's a loose cannon.. the boobs thing last night was just an example of bad judgement.
**Touchdown, Howard.

Howard: She's smart.. Just as smart as Nick.   Listen to what she says, but listen to Spencer as well.  Just think about both sides in a situation.. stay cool and then make your decision.


Helen: Thank you.  I love you.  You can never leave this house.

They hug.. Howard leaves the room, Helen in his pocket..

1:52am Helen confirms that she just bought the whole story he was selling.

Helen: (to camera) How much do we love Howard??  We love Howard!

Timecheck -- 1:55am 

2:11am
Cam 3
Howard and Spencer
Pool Table

We join this conversation in progress..

Howard: They're still hellbent on keeping Elissa. What I told Helen was.. We just care about you.  Me and Spence.. We don't care about Amanda or Candice.

Andy bops in and out.. Then they resume..

Howard: So I think having that conversation and using that against her.. even if it's tomorrow..
Spencer: Did you tell her that Amanda found out I was putting her name out there?
Howard: No, she already knows.

Judd comes out.

Judd: Did I interrupt something?
Spencer: Me gettin' my ass whooped.

Judd goes to the Hammock.

Howard: I got Helen to say, if she goes home that's fine.
Spencer: She's gotta go.
Howard: Oh yeah.  If we solidify, then after the eviction..
Spencer: We have to get Amanda out.  Nick said he'd put her up.
Howard: I'll do it. If 2 country boys can make it to the final 2.. At least one of us get 50,000.  As long as Elissa leaves.. there's no one in Helen's ear but Amanda.

2:17am
Cockpit
Amanda, McCrae, Andy..

Amanda: I asked Howie and he said.. Howie kept defending Spencer.. If his allegiance was to us, he would've been like What the F*ck?!  So we gotta keep Elissa.
Andy: If I go in the next couple weeks, I'm gonna be so pissed.

Candice joins.. then goes..


Amanda: If we were all together, and you heard Spencer brought your name up, would you trust the alliance?  And Helen was so adamant..
Andy: If we don't have Spencer and Howard, we're screwed. If we vote out Elissa.. If we do, I think we're all ok for a little bit still.  I don't think we're high on anyone's target list. But everyone could be telling me what they think I wanna hear.  I think is F'ing Stupid to get rid of Elissa.
Amanda: It's Spencer.


Amanda: I'm a little tipsy.  I'd rather go (to the DR) tomorrow.  I think everyone thinks they're ok, but with Spencer flipping, we're all gonna be after him.
Andy: I agree.. and he's had a different vibe.. He's usually gung ho.. and this week he's been like, let's talk about it later.
Amanda: Howard's done the same.

**interesting to note - every time there's a conversation where they're getting close to figuring it out, there's a Moving Company member present to derail the thought process.  Also interesting, McCrae is noticeably silent..

Andy: Does my name come up?
Amanda:  It did last week.. not lately.  Does mine?
Andy: Yeah, but not as someone they're gunning for.
**Andy is kept 12 miles outside the loop. 

Amanda: Unless you guys have a boy alliance you're not telling me about.  Why else would he want me gone, when I do what you do?
**ding ding ding! And this is why the MC needs you out next.

Andy: Why wouldn't they make us feel as comfortable as possible?  Why give us clues?  Why not blindside us? You know what I'm saying?  Why give people reason to worry.. Why not tell the other side, these 5 people are going to vote against you.. 
Amanda: Have you noticed?  As soon as he put.. Now you and Spencer aren't as close anymore.  You guys were always up each other's ass.  I'm sure he's gone to the other side.

Judd knocks.. They invite him to join..

Andy: Were just talking about how we're nervous the numbers aren't gonna be in our favor..
Judd: I went out and Howard and Spencer were like lunged together, head to head, conversation..
Andy: They are so aligned together.

Judd leaves.

Andy: I trust him.  And I trust Helen, 100%.
Amanda: Me too.
McCrae: One of us has to win HoH.  100%.  One of us has to win.
**yes you do.

Amanda: What they don't realize is when the power shifts, the dynamic of the house shifts..
Andy: I feel like I'm getting a lot more in with Aaryn now.  Jeremy doesn't trust me, but Aaryn does.  I feel like if any of us get it, we're good.. or Nick or Ginamarie..
Amanda: I'll just be so pissed if we get rid of Elissa and I go up next week.. or if I go up for MVP.
Andy: We'll see what happens tomorrow.. I'm very nervous.. From a game standpoint, I feel like it's so much smarter to keep her.  And from  personal standpoint, she doesn't deserve to be treated the way she's been treated.

Amanda's in quiet tears..

Amanda: This is bullshit.  We're getting rid of our queen.  We're getting rid of our Most Valuable Player.  And lemme tell you, Howard can lie.. lie with the bible in his hands..
Andy: I'll try to get a read on Spencer, but I feel like it's a lost cause. I want David to beat Goliath, but it's not looking good. If I can't guarantee we've got the votes, then I can't risk it.  Oh my God.. I want one of us to get it so bad.
Amanda: So bad.
Andy: What do you think Howard and Spencer would do if they got it?
Amanda: Put me up.  But I don't think I'd go home against Candice.
Andy: So maybe the smart thing is to get rid of Elissa, so we're not targets.

Amanda: Can you guys call me in soon?  I'm so tired.

McCrae: I want f'in Jeremy gone.
Andy: you do?
McCrae: So bad.
Andy: F*ck, if he gets f'ing HoH next week, I'm gonna die.

Amanda: With Howard.. and Jeremy.. it's so obvious.. Howard's like, let's play one week at a time.. Why? Actions speak louder than words.  Spencer was the 1st one who wanted to get rid of Elissa.. And now Howard does too.

BB: Ginamarie, please go to the Diary Room.
Amanda: This converstion is ridiculously cyclical.
**Amen.

2:45am Candice enters..

Andy: Did you do Howard's hair?
Candice: No, he was in the shower, naked.  I have to thank BB for the eye candy.
**ditto.

They all make their way into the bathroom..

2:48a Amanda and McCrae head to bed..and snuggles..and game talk..
Amanda: I think Howard, Spencer and Jeremy are in an alliance.
McCrae: Wouldn't that be something.

Amanda: Your hair smells good. I don't wanna go home.
McCrae: I don't  want you to go home.  We gotta win HoH. Hopefully we'll win HoH and then get MVP.. I'll take HoH if I have to.
Amanda: I just wanna be with you.  I don't even care about making it all the way to the end. 



2:54
Cam 3
Checking the Quad, Jessie is holding court outside on the couch with Nick, Spencer, Judd and now Andy.


Too many bodies for relevant game talk.

2:56am
Cam 1

Amanda:I can't believe we've only had 1 eviction and it's already this intense.

**You're tellin' me!

3:01am
BB: Ginamarie, please come to the Diary Room.

**I'm hitting publish now for the East Coast early risers.  Please refresh this post periodically, as I'll be adding more to it..

3:12am
 Nick joins Ginamarie on the Hammock...  Judd clears out.

Nick: What's up babers?  You just do your goodbyes?
Ginamarie: Yeah.. (sniffle, sniffle) I saved you for last.
**They've been doing their goodbye messages tonight.

Nick goes back to finish his pool game.  Ginamarie asks him to send Judd back.

Judd: He's gonna be alright.  I'm more worried about next week.  There's a bunch of shady f*cks in this house.
Ginamarie: I agree.

3:18am
Cam 1 flips to the pool match..

Howard: Why would she call him back over there?
Nick: So I can play pool.  How do the numbers have to work out?  What is the ideal you're shooting for?
Howard: Honestly, it doesn't matter, as long as Elissa goes.
Nick: Last week it had to be specific..  And it worked beautifully to get me into the blondtourage.  What I don't want to happen is for Amanda to go ape shit and get into cohoots with Aaryn.  What are Andy and Judd gonna do?
Howard: They're scared.  They think the power is with the MVP.  That's why they wanna keep Elissa here.

Nick: We're making history..
Howard: We need to hurry this game up, so we can get Judd out of her ear.
Nick: No no.. She's fine.  She campaigns for me..
Howard: Judd's smarter than we think.. He knows he's the only male that's left out..

Nick: I wont lie.. You 4 are the only ones I trust in this house.  Bein' on the block makes you insane. 
Howard: We gonna owe you.. You have put your whole trust in us.. I'm loyal.
Nick: We hand picked the best. There was a reason.

3:30am
Pool game finished, Nick heads over to the Hammock to join Ginamarie and Judd..


Nick's tired and planning to go to sleep soon.. Ginamarie tells Judd to let her talk to Nick, but first.. Judd wants to know if Howard brought his name up.. Nick says no, and that he's not on anyone's radar, which is true at the moment.


3:32am
Judd heads over to the couch..


Nick: It's so peaceful at night.. there's no obligation to talk to anyone..
Ginamarie: Why the fuck is Elissa in our room?  I'm not gonna be able to sleep now, knowing that that shady c*nt is right next to me.
**seriously? I can't with you.


Cam 1
3:37am
Couch, backyard

Spencer's staying up so Judd can have company for one last smoke before bed..

Spencer: What's everyone saying?  I've heard a million different things.
Judd: I'm hearing different things too.. And I haven't gotten a chance to talk with you.
Spencer: Judd, No matter what happens.. Unless I tell you somethin'..
Judd: Oh, I know..
Spencer: I keep our conversations private..

Spencer: I talk to Jeremy.. I talk to Nick a little more now, cuz he's on the block.. I don't think me and you are anybody's target.
Judd: Jeremy coulda been makin' that up too..  I just don't know.  If we keep Elissa, we control the MVP vote and we're safe til jury..

This conversation is ongoing on Feeds 1 and 2..

Spencer: That's why this is the hardest game to play.  You can't practice it.
Judd: We just need to get our sh*t together and figure out what we're gonna do.. Past few day, I been feelin' like I'm the bottom of the totem pole in our alliance. 
Spencer: I feel like I'm the least trusted.

3:45am
They bond over their similar backgrounds..

Judd: One of us has to get HoH next week..
Spencer: I agree.
**which us, though?
**Oh the tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...  

Spencer: My fear is that the group wont last.. We'll just kinda let the next couple days happen..
Judd: Well, we need to stay in control of it.. We can't just let it happen.  I've applied 5 times.. I didn't come here to be voted out week 4 or 5.. We're so lucky to be here.  We gotta be grateful to be here every day.
Spencer: I don't have any kind of quit in me..

3:53am
Cam 1 flips to Amanda and McCrae in the bathroom.  She's putting on cream, and talking about who they can and cannot trust..
Amanda: It just doesn't make sense to let her go. Why haven't you talked to Spencer?
McCrae: I  did.. today.. he's like, I just wanna make sure she's not pissed off at me.  He just wants to know you're not coming after him.
Amanda: I am 100% going after him.
McCrae: We have to win HoH.  One of us has to win it.


4:00am
The HGs haven't quite gone to sleep yet, but they're very close.  This week is a wrap - barring divine intervention, Elissa will be going home - and next week is a complete unknown until someone wins the HoH comp.. So... This concludes the Overnight Report.  I'll see you when the BB wakes the HGs. :)










Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is Howard now the Most Valuable Liar ?

July 10, 2013 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning again Carolyn! Good morning BBDishers! I have to say, Howard is playing this game! And he's playing it well! It's just that he's aligned with the wrong people. To his credit, he's being loyal to those that he first buddied up with, but he buddied up with them before he KNEW them! Now that he sees what they're about, he should just reverse his strategy. Dupe MC and slide to the other side discretely. Okay, back to TOR (which is excellent as always Caro)...

July 10, 2013 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Around 3 AM Elissa and Jess talk in bed w/out ears around Elissa seems to have got Jess to see the light and vote for her to stay about 25 minutes into convo. That would give Elissa enough votes if McCrae decides he likes Amanda more than the MC because he said around 3:58 to Amanda what if we can get Jesse. So I'm holding out hope still.

July 10, 2013 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Good morning all! I had the most wonderful thought. I will never have to be around Jeremy in real life!

July 10, 2013 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

So like where was Elissa all last night.. I didnt see much mention of her in the over night report.. Is she just laying low... or ready to go home?? I hope not.. but not looking good.

July 10, 2013 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger GG said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers: As always, I read your blog religiously, but I seldom comment. There are far too many of you that write such insightful things, that my thoughts are not worth recording. I know it's totally wishful thinking, but with everyone so paranoid and another two days still to go, I still thinkt they may be able to make the flips they need to keep Elissa. At anyrate, things are about to heat up big time!

July 10, 2013 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

So much to write about today. I will try to split it up into different posts.

First-Good morning Carolyn. Thanks for the great updates.

OK-to begin. I despise the Moving Company. 'The greatest alliance ever.' Please. They will be remembered years from now? Wow, they really are legends in their own minds.

To begin with, it's been done. When you try to copy someone else's formula instead of coming up with your own, you are never going to be remembered as anything special. The reason the Brigade worked is because they were much more low key, they didn't draw so much attention to themselves and they trusted each other.

You guys haven't even made it to the second eviction and people are already suspicious of you. You don't even trust each other and are already talking about sacrificing one of your own.

I, for one, do NOT want Brigade 2.0. I would root for Renegades (McCrae and Judd preferably.)

BTW-Did I happen to mention, I HATE the MC!

July 10, 2013 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Mbm744 said...

Good morning Carolyn, thanks for all that you do, it's greatly appreciated. I love coming here to catch up on what I missed on the feeds while I was sleeping, because I have to get up early for work.

This has got to be one of the worst weeks of BB ever. Aaryn winning HoH, Jeremy winning veto, and the MC controlling all of the votes. I don't like how Howard is fulfilling Aaryn's wish by evicting Elissa. He knows how bigoted she is, and has even said last episode of BB that he's offended by her racist remarks. I know it's not game-related, but I would never want to work with a bigot, especially if they made hurtful comments about my race or ethnicity.

I know it's very unlikely at this point, but there is still a part of me that's optimistic, and hopes for a miracle that Elissa somehow stays. Judd needs to convince Jessie, and someone needs to convince Howard (though Howard would be HARD to convince). Elissa has not gotten fair treatment by most of the HGs just because she is Rachel's sister. I really feel sorry for her. Andy, Helen, Judd, Amanda, or Candice NEED to win HoH, or one of them is leaving next week regardless of the MVP.

And one last thing, does anyone have any information on the BB Favorite that will give "Surprising news" to the HGs? No one has said anything in the feeds, so I assume it hasn't happened yet. I'm excited for it, because this week has been so terrible LOL.

July 10, 2013 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My first post was my rant. This is my 'on a lighter note' post.

McCrae, Amanda and Aaryn in the hammock had me in stitches. Aaryn seems like a different person when she is laughing and actually enjoying herself.

However, it did kind of hurt my heart and make me wish the season could start over. I would want a redo where McCrae did not enter into a 'bro-liance' and where Aaryn never said the terrible things she said.

I fear Amanda's time in the house is soon to end, McCrae will be a casualty of war and any time I feel like I might be able to like Aaryn I would be overcome with guilt remembering the things she had said and done.

And there it is-so much for my summer fun.

July 10, 2013 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Shamr0x said...

Hi Carolyn!

I just wanted to give you a big THANK YOU for your daily blogs. I really appreciate all of the hard work and effort you put into them. I rely on them during the work week & don't know what I'd do without your updates! I actually plan my work day around "blog time" and you post at exactly the right times!

I especially LOVE your commentary.. that is the best part of reading your blogs. I love knowing how you feel as you're watching/typing. And you're pretty much on point with what I'm thinking as I'm reading!

This is kind of silly, but I actually smile when I see a typo or misspelled word from you. I just think "oh man she is typing her fingers off!" (*hand cramp!*)

Thank you again for being so awesome and doing such an amazing job with the updates! you rock!!

Kelly.. aka Shamr0x :)

July 10, 2013 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My deeper thought for the day.

Howard is a conundrum. I don't think I will ever dislike him. I think I may still be disappointed at times. I am sure that if he continues with the MC I will not root for him (unless he is in the final 2 with Jeremy or Spencer.)

I saw his DR on the Sunday show and listened to his talk with Amanda in the store room. It gives me a deeper understanding and respect for him.

It makes sense that, not only in a game but in life, he has probably had to hold his tongue and his temper on more than one occasion. Sometimes the person being discriminated against can't be the one to speak up because they can't win. It can turn into a heated and possibly physical argument. The people doing the attacking always defend themselves by saying that people are too defensive, people need to learn to take a joke, or the old favorite line, "I'm not racist. I have plenty of black friends."

When someone who is not in the group that is constantly being attacked makes a stand, it can have more impact. Then it makes other people less afraid to speak their mind's because they know they do have support. However, with money on the line people tend to be less brave. I have heard McCrae try to squash the hate speech a few times. No one backed him up or even paid much attention.

When Amanda took it upon herself to talk to Aaryn, I got the impression she wasn't only doing it for the people in the house who have been treated badly but that she was also doing it for Aaryn. She has been trying to tell them how they are most likely being portrayed to all of the viewers but no one listens to her. Their over inflated egos get in the way.

When Amanda and Howard had their conversation afterwards, it seemed like an intelligent, adult chat between two people. Howard explained why he feels he can't say anything at this point-Amanda explained why she felt compelled to say something. It should have been left in the store room. Not every conversation that takes place in the BB house needs to be used for game purposes.

For Howard to then take the conversation, along with the fact that Amanda is the first person to have the courage to try to do the right thing, and use it for game is wrong. Not only twist it around (I am not sure but I thought Aaryn mentioned the minority alliance, not Amanda)and use for his goal of putting more of a target on Amanda's back, he then went and tried to make an even deeper bond with Aaryn basically excusing everything she said ('I know you don't mean any harm. I know you're not a racist').

Last year, when I took my daughters to the gay pride parade, a young man came up to me with tears in his eyes and hugged me and said that he wished more people like me were there to offer support because that was what would help bring about a change. I am not saying that Howard has to change his game plan or drop the MC or even stop trying to get Amanda out of the house. But in this one instance, when Amanda risked the wrath of Aaryn & co. to stand up for what she thought was right, couldn't it have been left as just that and not used as a game move.

I just honestly don't know how to feel. Sorry this was so long but it was weighing heavily on my mind.

July 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Tiffanymenzie said...

Oh please Amanda figure this out!!!!

July 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn!

Love this blog! Have been reading it regularly since finding it 3 seasons ago.

Also, love hearing your opinions on the HGs! (So glad you didnt take that one persons opinion to heart).

Thank you for regularly writing a summary of what is going on in the house (the most important parts), as it is sometimes hard to read every conversation.

July 10, 2013 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I was going to give my thoughts but where to begin? Anyone else feel like shaking these girls? I'm starting to feel like, and I hope I'm right, that McCrae is going to be loyal to Amanda first, mc second. I hope so! I can't believe they're already talking about evicting Amanda next. I get it but strategically, why on earth give someone a heads up? And kudos to Amanda for asking Helen. I'm on the fence about howard. One min he seems OK then the next min I'm disappointed. I'm so glad Spencer's true nature is being brought to light. Its driving me batshit crazy that Jeremy takes for granted that he can win any competition if he feels like it. I hope he wins nothing else. If for no other reason than to check his ego. Not to belabor the point but arryn is constantly saying elissa is a back stabber and sketchy etc and she's one of the few who is not. Its amazing how fear of Rachel drives their paranoia about her. That's exactly why she was reticent about revealing their family ties. I don't even remember what else I wanted to comment on. Thank you, Carolyn for capturing all the intrigue so we can sleep without missing it. I swear my head was spinning by the time I finished reading. Happy humpday and show day fellow fishers!
Stacey

July 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Good morning fellow dishers! I'm curious - has anyone considered trying to sway those who want to vote Elissa out to vote for Helen, in an effort to get the majority of votes to evict Nick? For instance, swaying Howard or GM to vote Helen instead of Elissa, then that would be 4 votes for Elissa and 5 for Nick .... Making Nick the 2nd evicted houseguest. I think Elissa and Helen should try to work that out somehow

July 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Hula said...

I think the surprise past houseguest has something to do with their 4th of July party which we were not privy to on the live feeds. If that is the case kudos to them for not tipping us off and saying anything about it on the feeds.

July 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, Paddy :) Pretty stiff competition for THAT title.

Good morning, Lucky13 :) yup!

Good morning, Brendarae7 :) Thanks for the heads up. :)

Good morning, Nancy :) hahaha! Love it!


Good morning, Joanne! :) She wasn't around much.

Good morning, GG :) your thoughts are very much worth recording!

Good morning, Grendon :) Agreed - they have not reinvented the wheel, as much as they'd like to think so.

Good morning, Mbm744 :) Thank you very much!Re the Surprise Alum.. I keep wondering if I blinked and missed it!

Good morning, Shamrox :) Thank you very much! :) I'm honored!

Good morning, TiffanyMenzie :) From your fingers to Amanda's brain..

Good morning,
OpenID d9aaaa50-e976-11e2-a2b0-000bcdcb8a73

Thank you! :)


Good morning, Key West Conch! :) I'm glad you figured out how to make an accoun t so you can comment!!

Good morning, Valerie! :) Nope, none of them have.





July 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Hula :) That's an interesting theory!

July 10, 2013 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whhhaaa no hope no hope, unless BB brings Ellisa back in
Good morning Carolyn
I hope next week ne of two things happens

one of the mc goes home or aayrn goes home. GM would be pok too

I hope some one gets HOH and puts two of the guys up, spencer and jermery with an mvp putting Nick up LOL

pov used put up howerd No one will vote howard out but one of the MC has to go my personal hope is
Spencer and Jermey go first

I like howard and mcra and even nick

July 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good idea Valerie. I didn't know where you were going with it at first but it could work. I just don't think they could convince anyone to do it this close to Thursday. And the HGs who could try it have already spoken so highly of Helen.

July 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Gah I'm so mad at this game. They're sooo close to figuring it out. C'mon McCrae just say something to Amanda already.

I noticed Elissa talking to Jessie the other night confirming that Jessie would vote for nick and it sounds like she talked to her again last night. I'm interested if Jessie really is going to do that or just blowing smoke?

The crunch time for figuring this out before eviction makes me so high strung that I almost don't feel like watching or reading. Almost like ripping off a bandaid, just do it already if they can't save Elissa.

July 10, 2013 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I promise this is the last long post today. It's obvious house is not going to divide into Jer, Spen, Aar, Kait, GM against everyone else. I think McCrae is the only one who can flip this and unfortunately, I think they need to vote Elissa out. If they try to blindside Nick the house will be in an uproar and it will put fire under the arses of people we don't want to win.

McCrae needs to get Amand to take a vow of silence for the next 33 hours. He needs to warn Helen that she can not trust the people she is trusting and give her the heads up that Elissa ia leaving with a promise to explain all after the HOH comp. He needs to share the complete truth with Judd and tell him to keep it under wraps until after HOH. He needs to tell Aaryn that they will honor her wish to evict Elissa but then share the complete truth with her including who orchestrated getting David out. She may be willing to switch it up and try to keep Elissa but even if not, it won't matter.

After HOH pull Helen, Candice and Andy into a room and explain everything. Have Judd fill Jessie in on all the details.

The house would then be devided.
McCrae
Amanda
Helen
Candice
Andy
Judd
Jessie -I think she will be honored to be trusted with all the secrets. She is finally getting attention from a boy (Judd). And she will still be with a cool kid...........
Aaryn-She is already irritated with Kaitlin and Jeremy and does NOT want a bro-liance.
This team shall be referred to as the 'good guys.' I know Aaryn is in the group, but still...

Jeremy, Howard, Spencer and Nick will stay together. They still think they can dominate and believe Jeremy will win everything. Funny how they forget who won the first 2 comps.
Ginamarie won't leave Nick because she really believes he is going to love her.
Kaitlin won't leave Jeremy. She is a lot like Jessie in her need to be the center of attention. She also thinks that having the bully in the house on her side makes her untouchable.

I have faith that if we see the house divided this way one of the Good Guys will win MVP. Even if the other side wins HOH and puts up 2 of the GG, the MVP will put up one of them leaving the other side with 4 votes vs. the GG 6 votes.

Do you think all of that could fit on a banner?

July 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

Hi everyone! I appreciate the posts--it's the first thing I read every morning.

But it's so hard to enjoy BB with such rotten apples souring the house. I hate the MC and how the guys are manipulating the girls.

While I don't want Elissa to go, it's too sad to see her being ostracized and insulted, and she's already endured so much torture (words-sleep-food) that it's probably best for her sanity if she leaves. Maybe they'll bring her back for an All-Star seasion so she can play with adults.

I'm rooting for Helen, Andy, McCrae (unless he keeps lying to Amanda, Candice, Judd and Amanda. Sorry about Howard, but he's lying to his friends while holding a bible. I really hold a MC member doesn't get HOH or MVP.

I'm going to be voting for Helen, Candace and Amanda for MVP if Elissa leaves. I worry, though, that Helen might stick to her promise to support Aaryn-Nation.

I wish this was a kinder, more intelligent season. If Jeremy-Devil and Sh*t-Talking-Spencer leave, the house has a chance at redemption.

July 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good afternoon Dishers.

I find it strange how I cannot judge those negatively that lie in the game. I chalk it up as part of the game, probably because I know that it would not be beneath me to lie in a game for $500,000. I would not set out to hurt someone, but if I had to lie in this game, I absolutely would, and that is why I do not judge people in the house for that.
However, I strongly judge those who speak hate, or make fun of people for fun's sake. They are the people I hold all of my contempt and resentment toward.
Therefore, I don't judge Howard, and I fully judge Aaryn. It is right? I don't know, it's just how I feel. My opinion, I suppose.
Now, as far as how this game is going in the last 2 weeks, except for my dislike for Aaryn and Jeremy, my opinions are not much like everyone else on this blog. It's strange to me, as well, because they usually are lol
I am rooting for the Moving Company. Not because I think they are stand up citizens, but because they are actually playing the game. I watch this show because i love the game!!! Do I think Elissa is sweet and beautiful, and omg talented (YOGA!), ABSOLUTELY! But I actually can't wait for her to leave...1) she isn't playing the game, she's just living in the house. 2) They can get over the whole Elissa thing and get on with the game.
I'm very confused why so many people outside of the game want her to stay? If it's just because they are fans, or fans of Rachel, ok, I get that...I hardcore rooted for the BB teams on Amazing Race for the same reasons. But I'm just so baffled as to why so many want her to stay other than that.

I like Amanda, but it would absolutely be in the MC's best interest to get rid of her. She is going to be the one to figure it out, definitely (except she will never admit that McRae is part of that alliance lol) If she figures it out before getting evicted, I think we will see a huge shift in the house. If she doesn't, than it was her time to go.
I'm still surprised I am one of a small few who likes the alliance. I just think they are playing the best game.
My hope for final 2 (after only 2 weeks in, this may be subject to change lol) Nick and Howard.

Sorry this is so long, I just haven't been able to post much in the last few days, so I kind of let all of my thoughts out in one post :)

July 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-Either someone has changed and seen the error of her ways or someone has conveniently forgotten that she erred.

Chima had a tweet about Aaryn's racism. If I recall, Chima made some incredibly offensive comments about Russell including referring to him as a terrorist on several occasions.

July 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Kyra DeBlaker-Gebhard said...

I'm actually surprised the the DR isn't in their ears more... at least with the likes of McCrae and Howard. There has only been one eviction, and the MC took that chance to evict their own, so why wouldn't the two smartest players (not everm just in the MC) flip on the MC now. And why wouldn't the DR plant this seed with them. It would totally upend the house to get out Nick and leave Jeremy and Spencer in the MC all by their lonesomes. Well, except with their gaggle of loyal, expendable girls who could, I don't know, advance the women's liberation movement by taking charge of their own fates! The girls this season really make me sad. So very sad.

Wow... this long term lurker feels good commenting. First Facebook and now here. And to think, I was actually going to skip this season!

July 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! They're up! New Top Post - Click Me!

July 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing post! You took the thoughts right out of my head and worded them more perfectly than I ever could!

July 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger marye said...

you missed a great deal of bedroom action by not starting at 11 their time.

July 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning... but will it be a good day. These people in this house are just frustrating me.

All participants of the MC are d-bags the way they find their behavior acceptable. Sure, it's their strategy... but even Howard is now on my crap list. No longer a fan. And if McC is playing Amanda shame on him. Very Boogie like.

Why are women so gullible... Candice, Amanda and Helen are all so close but they trust 'their' one person. Fools. I am still hoping Elissa ends up staying to freak out the Moving Company. Or maybe they realize that their risk of being found out this coming week because of hinky votes they better cut Nick now.

Hoping for a Candice, Helen, Judd, Andy and possible Amanda (if she can think straight) HoH... that would freak the others out. No doubt the MVP will go to the Elissa side of the house. So that would mean 3 dudes on the block... Jeremy, Spencer and Nick. Whoever comes off replaced with another of the two.

The only male I like in the house as of now... is decent Judd. Who would have 'thunk' it when it started out.

I am still curious what the announcer said at the end of the last show: "A BB favorite is back with some surprising news for the HGs" for Wednesday's show (which must be edited I believe). How is that even fitting in since nothing has been seen or hinted to on the feeds? Could CBS have made a mistake and meant Thursday's live show? Can't wait for tonight's show.

July 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you think that BB would kick Jeremy and Aaryn off on the live show for cheating and keep Elissa?? BB just has to say it's what America wants, and it would take care of the Aaryn racism problem. I bet ratings would jump :)

July 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below