;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 11, 2013

HOH - Helen on High!

It is a brand new week and Holy Helen, I do love this game! We have celebrations and freakouts and celebrations and more freakouts - and it's awesome!

GinaMarie is freaking out, (And yes, we think those are Nick's Shorts. Possibly. Either way - ew?)

 Kaitlin is teary and doesn't want to be there, and Aaryn is actually stoically handling things, though still delusional.

7:35pm
Kaitlin: What sucks? Ellisa is gonna win this whole game.
Aaryn: Probably. You could probably get her on your side. I can't. That bridge is burned.
Kaitlin: I don't even care. Put me up. Put me up. I don't want to be in this house without you or Jeremy. I'd love to be the first one home.
Aaryn: You and Jeremy could go to her side
Kaitlin: I'm not gonna kiss her ass. No.
Aaryn: Just saying, if it can be mended it's the only way you can get anywhere.
Kaitlin: I am not strong enough for this game.
Aaryn: I just went from HOH to... Candice.
Kaitlin: Candice is disgusting.
Aaryn: She's trash. There are things in the world more important.
 **oh yes indeedy. Snerk.

Aaryn: If it was good sportsmanship? I mean. I didn't even start any of these arguments!
Kaitlin: I've been so nice to her...
**..to her face, maybe.

Aaryn: Amanda makes me want to throw up. How can you tell someone... I don't know. Look at it this way - there were people we would need to get out... Not saying they're any less disgusting.. but.. We can get back in power. We have to win a lot because we don't have the numbers but we could turn it around. I know that you don't want to be here - I don't really want to either. It's making me sick. but... I don't know what these cowards...

Enter Jeremy.

Jeremy: No point in laying around upset, we just have to play harder. I'm not gonna be fake or an a**hole to anyone... sitting around moping isn't going to do anything.
Aaryn: What would it do to go in there and smile when obviously I'm not happy.
Jeremy: Just giving you my perspective.
Aaryn: at some point, but now...
Jeremy: I'm shocked - it just goes to show I can't trust anyone in here. It is what it is, we're at the bottom and gotta climb back up. Gotta stay positive. We can't all three go home.


Checking in with Howard and Spencer:  They want to blame Howard's vote on Jessie, and they are impressed with how Jeremy is handling things right now - which, to give him a teeny bit of cred, he is being a better spotsmen than I expected...

We will leave Spencer to do his rounds...

.......and Refresh This Post Right Here for the HOH room reveal when it happens. :)

10:43 - Who wants to see Helen's HOH room?!




Lots of screams and she runs straight for her pictures - Henry and Charlie, and... She doesn't even know where to look first.. baby pictures, hubby pictures, drawings from the kids, everyone is awwing... Hugs all around, Henry and Charlie plates - kids' artwork. They save corks and they write the date and place on the corks, she has them in the basket.. pieces from their chess board - and her letter...

Dear Helen, writing this to you right after you left, and we already miss you. On father's day the boys helped me open their gifts. They behaved so well at mass that someone commented, then we went to eat and the park and they took a nap. Henry attended his first day of summer school on monday, he loves it. He's been talking to people about how you received a big key but i've been pretending I don't know what they're talking about. Being a single dad is hard. They pray for you to come home soon, I will keep all their artwork for you. We miss you terribly but are so proud,
I love you,
Michael.

Her CD is U2 - she's excited. Wine, snacks, etc.

Jessie heads downstairs - maybe to reclaim her bed. Aayrn flipped the mattress off on Candices and got a "Stop that!" Nope - it's an alcohol check.

Helen: Henry's getting really good! It looks like a car! It used to be a squiggly!

Jessie reclaims her bed while Jeremy and Kaitlin are upstairs/in the kitchen... GM is already in bed.  the fight continues.

Jessie: There are other open beds. I'm in mine. I appreciate it if you get out, please.

Candice comes in
Candice: Who did that to the bed?
Kaitlin: I never did.
Candice: Can you get Howie?
Jessie: I can't.  I can't leave my bed.

Jeremy gets into bed with her.

Jessie: This is making me uncomfortable. I'm asking you nicely to get out of my bed. Respectfully.
Jeremy: I'm respectfully declining.
Kaitlin: So high school! No one has a BED in this house. I'm 25!
Jessie: Why are you doing this?
Jeremy: I'm going to talk to my friends.
Kaitlin: We've been sitting here for the past hour.

This is ongoing...
 Candice hs sworn to bust out the Evel Candy Pots and Pans and go all ED on them, if they don't chill and stay out of her bed.

(Pictures coming, I swear!)

Jeremy is making small talk, talking about gross food competition possibilities.. It's so awkward. *L* HOH is still happy chatter all around. :)

Judd comes up: I'm about to lose it. They turned her bed upside down..

Helen tries to keep them calm and stop.

Judd: They turned the bed over! What trash!

Still tension in the bedroom..

Howard: Kids! Kids! Kids!

GM gets up close and personal, and Howard literally carries Candice out.
Aaryn: I would flip the bed again if I wouldn't get yelled at again.
Kaitlin: Doesn't she know Howard talks shit about her all the time?

Jessie is silent. Howard is trying to talk Candice down.

Howard: I'm not sleeping there. I can't go back and forth with that shit..
Candice: So we're supposed to let them take our bed?
Howard: I can't do that - I'll lose my temper. They're gonna push your buttons, and I gotta defend you which is what I supposed to do!
Candice: I disagree..
Howard: Please, just agree... We ain't giving away shit.. if the producers let thme do this, this is what they wanna see, that's how I see it.
Candice: They flipped the bed upside down!

Andy steps in: You're better than that! Don't freak out,. You're better than that.

Howard: I ain't gonna fight that battle. Just please, do me this. My temper.. I can't go back and forth. I can't do catty...
Candice: Can we sit.. I just need to sit down...
Howard: You're not being weak to give thme a bed. I'm gonna leave this house defending someone. They only have this button to push, and they push you they push me. please...
Candice: I understand... It's not your personality. I'm just asking you - we have had raciest remarks. I have been in have not. iv'e been called Shaniqua. They flip my bed over. Start talking racially, ghetto talk to me and I'm supposed to go and hide and sleep in another room.
Howard: Not hide. Just stay in here. We not being weak. We bein bigger. I gotta defend you. 

Howard: We ain't gonna sleep well because I'll be listenin, just waiting for something that lets me do what I wanna do, what I've wanted to do since it started and I'd go home happy. We bein bigger. If anything I'll take some flack and that's fine. I won't let you stand alone...

GM comes in: Wanna talk like a woman now?
Candice: I don't want to talk to you at all. It has nothing to do with you. I understand you're feelings about Nick. It's a heated time I don't have any hard feelings, I'm very upset and its not even toward you.
GM: I understand that.  Hopefully we can work it out, I'll you talk. I apologize. Howard, you're straight up. I hear you.

Howard tries to work out the beds...

Howard: It don't matter - I'm begging you, for me!
Candice: I don't want to give up the bed. Its my bed!
Howard: I understand that!

Candice: It's so disrespectful!
Howard: I promise you... I promise you.. Please just trust me. We'll take this one for later. please.I'm gonna get your stuff.
Candice: And if I most it - I don't want to come back, and..
Howard: I know. I got two drawers in the hall. I can put my stuff back in here, nice and neat. Just work with me, please. I don't mind going home. You know what they asked me? My temper. I had everyone lie about my temper. I'm good only because of that damn bible of mine. I ain't scared of nobody in this house. it's a game. We gonna play a game. I knew we was gonna deal with this, a bunch of southners...

Fish briefly...

Howard: It's just one night. A couple of nights. You didn't sleep with me until a couple nights...  Please. Just go upstairs, have a drink and we'll work out where ya sleep.

Fish... Because Amanda is confronting Aaryn..

Amanda: The way they are portraying you is very raciest because they are asking me questions... I'm not making it up, I'm not making up what they're asking me..

Amanda: No one can put words in your mouth bt you.
Aaryn: When you go back and listen to what I actually said..
Amanda: Then I will - but I'm not coming at you agressively..
Aaryn: You just like to stir shit up!
Amanda: Really? Did you not come at me and say you didn't trust Kaitlin and Jeremy and that you weren't cool?
Aaryn: Look what you're doing!
Amanda: I'm just saying in this game it's not all about competitions, it's about nice...
Aaryn: What you just did is real nice.
Amanda: She (Jessie) doesn't deserve to be ganged up on..
Aaryn: You're a liar!
Amanda: What game are you playing? This is big brother we're playing, where people lie... I came in because you were picking on her..
Aaryn: You talk more shit about her than anyone!
Amanda: I say it to her! The number one problem Aaryn: The problem is your alliance you don't trust each other. You don't trust each other!
Aaryn: You got a lot of shit mixed up, and start shit, and that's what you do. You're a liar. THat's how you got there.
Amanda: America can judge.
Aaryn: I can't wait.


Jessie: I am sorry for lying to you guys. it wasn't easy.
Jeremy: More importantly, where's my gateraid?


Jessi and Kaitlin and Aaryn keep going at it... Judd goes in and tries to make some kind of deal where Kaitlin can leave... Earlier he had gone into the room and Kaitlin yelled for him to get the f' out of the room... so as he left..

Judd: Trash.

Spark 'em up guys! It's gone crazy up in there!


Howard's trying to control his temper. Has a bit of a prayer and cry and breaks my heart a little...

BB: Howard, please go to the Diary Room..


Howard - doesn't move yet. - he is trying to get himself under control again - working his face from anger into a smile....

Candice is in HOH in the bathroom and telling the girls what happened.

Candice: Who flips a mattress over? Who does that?!
Helen: America is watching. They know.
Candice: Whoever Aaryn's parents are, you did a horrible job! And if you're raciest like her? Who DOES this?! There's only so much making fun I can do to cope with it - thats what I do... but... And Howie...

Andy: Some things are not worth it. I will gladly sleep somewhere else.
Helen: you can sleep up here with me
Candice: Howie is my peaceful place. That's comfortable for me. I have to respect him so that he doesn't lose his temper though.
Helen: you have to know the last word is the votes. We have them. They don't. Let them fester. That's all that matters.

GM to the DR -  Spencer checks in on Howard.
Howard: I just need a minute.
Spencer: You take my bed. Don't take it to heart. Just, it'll be alright.
Howard: Yeah.

And with this astonishing truth from Jeremy:

11:40pm  
Jeremy: They're certainly not showing us as adults in here, that's for sure.

.... I'm out for the night. Keep watching ya'll - Carolyn should be here soonish! :)






Permalink







93 Comments:

Blogger stesha said...

I feel so bad for GinaMarie. She has obviously got some deep-seated self esteem issues. Poor thing.

July 11, 2013 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

When you went to checkon Spencer and Howard the conversation with Aaryn and Jeremy continued something like this: A: well I've burned the bridge, I can't get in with that side,,but you can, Jer.
J: no I can't" I rubbed her hat in my a$$hole.

July 11, 2013 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Jamie Newman said...

I need to know... Did Nick or anyone from the "other side" know beforehand that Nick was being evicted?

July 11, 2013 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Jamie Newman said...

I need to know... Did Nick or anyone from the "other side" know beforehand that Nick was being evicted?

July 11, 2013 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger SusieBerber said...

The houseguests are surprising me tonight!

July 11, 2013 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

HAPPY Camper! HAPPY Camper! I'm a VERY happy camper. I feel like the game FINALLY got started. Cummon Juddi, do your mumbly magic.

July 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok Im stoked. Tonight has been one epic event. These feeds have fired up and carolyn, I read for your captions alone. Gm better get it together.

July 11, 2013 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger SusieBerber said...

The houseguests r active tonight!!!

July 11, 2013 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

It's me - not Carolyn right now *L* Hopefully she's getting some sleep so that she can be here for what I can only imagine will be a hella Overnight Report :)

July 11, 2013 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boo hoo on one feed celebration on another. So glad to see those 3 sweat their position

July 11, 2013 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Around 5:30 cam 1 Aaryn tells Gm & then Kait that she doesn't think they have the votes to keep Nick, she thinks it will be 6-5.

July 11, 2013 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger SusieBerber said...

Lessa I asked Caro about u last week! Great 2 C U!!!

July 11, 2013 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Lessa. Either way. Y'all keep bbdish running. I get the feeds but an opposite sometimes similar perspective is appreciated.

July 11, 2013 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi all! :) Yup - I like it when I have a chance to jump in - I have a very understanding Fiance :) This is his first year experiencing the feeds and all the craziness involved. *L* Braking him in slowly... :P

July 11, 2013 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay strong aaryn you got this mvp this week baby

July 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Is Howard doing the old "Hinky vote" from Evil Dick .... America's Player year?

Regardless, I think Howard is sinking on my totem pole FAST ... and that's saying a lot - because Aaryn is my most disliked player in BBland history right now.

July 11, 2013 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger ekmurf said...

Ugh. I posted on the last one! Anywhoooo if I could ever get away fast enough to watch the live show with you guys, I wouldn't have to worry. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop voting for Elissa for MVP. Let's make this interesting this week! Loving the blog this year Carolyn, Lessa. Thanks!

July 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Hi 'L' nice to see you, miss you're Late Night with Lessa blog! Loved your views on what was going on in the BB house :)

July 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

I split my votes equally between Amanda and Judd because I thought they were great this week on figuring things out.

July 11, 2013 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger BigPink said...

Does anyone know the reason Howard voted to evict Elissa? Did Spencer know ahead of time about this?

July 11, 2013 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

I am really super surprised at how Jeremy is handling this (right now)!!!

July 11, 2013 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He'll take some time lessa but my husband of 12 years got addicted at season 5. Hated Rachel and learned to love her. Maybe that my influence. He's now 200% helen/elissa.

This week on the feeds. Aaryn n. Kaitlyn boo boo whooi ooing
.

July 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Oh he loves BB :) Just isn't quite obsessed like we are. *L* He was all for me blogging, but I said no cuz He doesn't understand the whole obsession/time suck it can be. *L* He's getting a little taste - he was excited to see the show tonight live from the east coast. He always wondered how I knew everything before he did...

...hehe. Aside from the fact that I always know everything. Muhahaha! :)

July 11, 2013 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Aaryn has to be the most uncompassionate person in the house! All she can do is lecture GM. Although I have to admit GM is acting as if he died!

July 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger krisserpisser said...

GM is freaking out...I think A is going to lose it trying to get her back in the game. Thanks for the awesome updates Leesa!

July 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Lessa!!!!!!! Great to hear from you. I've been missing you!

July 11, 2013 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Tickie said...

Love it, Love it! About time the girls play a good game. I have watched for years & was soooooooo tired of them letting the guys rule from the start. Go Helen, go Helen.;-)

July 11, 2013 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Tickie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 11, 2013 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Who is everyone voting MVP.? I'm thinking McCray

July 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for Helen

July 11, 2013 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wish I had the time and money for the feeds... probably best I don't.

July 11, 2013 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

Voted Helen all the way :)

July 11, 2013 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

On the show tonight, Helen took a lot of credit for getting Nick out. I give the most credit to Amanda and Judd and them delivering the votes of Jessie and Mccrae.

July 11, 2013 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger BigPink said...

Yes! Definitely McCrae!

July 11, 2013 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger ericakennedy87 said...

OMG, Aaryn and Kaitlyn's trash talking of Jessi is awful. Saying that Jeremy would have herpes if he slept with her, talking about her "pepperoni nipple". Ugh. They are making me sick. I wish BB would show this on TV. :(

July 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Jumbo I so agree with you about Helen getting all the credit!

July 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Pepperoni nipple? I love those

July 11, 2013 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger islandgirl said...

WooHoo! I am just stoked!!!

July 11, 2013 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I had the money for live stream I have hardly got to see anything, this season

July 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Celesta said...

GinaMarie is suffering from homesickness and Nick was her connection to home since they both are from New York.

July 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Charb said...

I just have to say i love love love Judd!!!

"I just saw girls going ballistic like animals not even like human beings"

Love him... Just saying...

Hi Leesa!

July 11, 2013 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

Hi lessa! Great to see you! This past 2 days had been intense! So happy with the outcome! How is the wedding planning??

July 11, 2013 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Lessa You Engaged BB Goddess.First Of All We Missed You. Second, For Some Reason MY Phone Is RandomlY CapiTalizing Letters Tonight. Third, Did Someone Jusy Say Pepperoni Nipples?

July 11, 2013 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

And To Top It Off I Just Noticed That It Has Been 2 Weeks And I Have Yet To See My Fellow Hoosier Blue!

July 11, 2013 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey VO! Hi DeeDee! :)

The planning goes pretty well - things are falling into place. Got the printed Save The Dates the other day and I'm all giddy like a school girl! here we go! HOH REVEAL!~

July 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Lessa <3

July 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Thisismyname said...

I'm watching some BB After Dark (didn't get the feeds this year:-) And, I'm just appalled at the Mean Girl behavior of Aryan and Kaitlin. They're just attacking Jessie... saying things that are meaner and meaner just to get a reaction. It's not fair.

I'm not a die-hard Jessie fan, but she doesn't deserve for them to gang up on her.

July 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh where oh where has our Lessa gone?

Oh where oh where can she be?

Oh where oh where has or Lessa gone?

Please bring back our HoH Reveal Lessa to me.

I bet she's doing bad things with her man. (I love the True Blood theme. I Want To Do Bad Things With You)

July 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

LESSAAAAAAAA!

The HG are keeping you typing speed up tonight!

Thank you for blogging tonight. The house is heated and this is the first time since BB7 that I do not have the feeds. So I appreciate you MORE-THAN-EVER!

:)

July 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching this with attack on Candice from GM and Aryan with Howie coming to her defense has me in tears! I cannot sit back and watch this anymore! And for the producers to let this keep continuing is ridiculous. Howard says he's gonna flip out if it happens again. As a white women these people are a disgrace to white Americans. I can't take watching this anymore!

July 11, 2013 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Idk if anyone is watching bbad but Howard in such an amazing person talking Candice about everything and they way he keeps his cool! It's amazing to see him be the bigger person!

July 11, 2013 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching this with attack on Candice from GM and Aryan with Howie coming to her defense has me in tears! I cannot sit back and watch this anymore! And for the producers to let this keep continuing is ridiculous. Howard says he's gonna flip out if it happens again. As a white women these people are a disgrace to white Americans. I can't take watching this anymore!

July 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I have watched BB since season 1 and I have NEVER felt this horrible. I am watching Candice and Howard talking and I have tears running down my cheeks.

July 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn I suggest you start your morning off with a Black or White Russian before you jump into The Overnight Report™. It might help, and start the coffee IV drip early.

:o)
GaYToR

July 11, 2013 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Oh YES!!!!! GO AMANDA!!!!! Tell her the truth!!!

July 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

Gina Marie looked so pathetic tonight. That dramatic crying and over the top sobbing made me sick. Sorry to say. She was crying over a guy she knew for a few weeks. Honestly I was almost embarrassed for her. I kind of cringed and couldn't watch when I saw her reaction. Nick didn't even like her in that way. On another note.. I was thrilled to see Helen win HOH. I hated Rachael but I like her sister Elissa. It's refreshing to see a power shift in the house. I'm hoping Spencer and Howard hop on board and get the jerk Aaryn * Jermemy OUT!

July 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I couldn't be happier with the way tonight ended! Way to go Helen and Elissa. Aaryn is going home soon. Hooray!!!

July 11, 2013 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger megs said...

Howard just proved what a real man does when faced with ignorant jackasses.

I don't like the way he effed with the vote - but his handling of Candice and his handling of his own hurt/anger is all man.

And hearing him say that he thinks all of America wants to see him go off is so sad. THAT broke my heart a little.

July 11, 2013 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

Watching Howard break down put me over the top. There's nothing worse than watching a grown man cry. And now Candice crying. Howard is such a good man though helping to calm her down. Can't wait for the racists to get the boot!!

July 11, 2013 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

WHEW. I'm a little out of practice - but hopefully I did alright by ya'll since the house collectively lost it's damn mind. *L* Time for bed for Lessa - love you all!

July 11, 2013 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

I'm watching this on BBAD and am in tears/sick to my stomach. I can only pray for Candice & Howard. My behind would've flipped straight out....forget the money. It's not worth my self respect

July 11, 2013 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Great job, Lessa! Thanks

July 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

I'm watching this on BBAD and am in tears/sick to my stomach. I can only pray for Candice & Howard. My behind would've flipped straight out....forget the money. It's not worth my self respect

July 11, 2013 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is such a shame that Ginamarie and Aaryn are acting like such poor sports about not getting HOH. I understand that they are scared this week as they should be but they are acting very unladylike. I can't believe that they flipped the bed. I mean how old are they? Also why isn't BB doing anything about it? I am baffled at some of the behavior of the houseguests and the lack of control BB has on them. The ones making the racial comments should have been booted when it happened.

July 11, 2013 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

Me too. To have that type of control and at the same time calm down another person? Howard is incredible.

July 11, 2013 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...


G'night Lessa. Great job!

:o)
GaYToR

July 11, 2013 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is such a shame that Ginamarie and Aaryn are acting like such poor sports about not getting HOH. I understand that they are scared this week as they should be but they are acting very unladylike. I can't believe that they flipped the bed. I mean how old are they? Also why isn't BB doing anything about it? I am baffled at some of the behavior of the houseguests and the lack of control BB has on them. The ones making the racial comments should have been booted when it happened. Ginamarie is acting childish I mean she has known Nick how long? Your puppy didn't die so get on with the game sweetie because he just wasn't that into you anyway he was using you. Aaryn needs to do a lot of growing up. GO Helen and Elissa!!

July 11, 2013 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

It's not against the rules to be a raciest. Unfortunately. I know a lot of people have called for her expulsion but despite being what she is, it's not against the rules. She will get hers, Karma is a bitch. This is a social experiment where we see these people as they really are... as delusional, bigoted, crazy as they are. Perhaps once they see themselves in the BB Mirror, they will change.

One can hope.

July 11, 2013 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

As for the bed - she did get a "STOP THAT" and then she hasn't done it again, so it's been 'dealt with' from that perspective.

July 11, 2013 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Thanks Shi Shi

Helen is a nice person, but she has very little feel for the true dynamics of the house

July 12, 2013 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Thisismyname said...

I am ashamed of this season of Big Brother. The latest incident where Aryan vandalized the bed that Candice had been sleeping in is the last straw.

No, it is not against the rules to be racist. But, it is against my code of conduct. It makes me sick. It's not an example of any kind of sportsmanship that I will be a part of.

July 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

It never fails to amaze me how, in almost every season, the house will divide itself into 2 distinct sides.

One side, when not in power, manages to act in a civil manner towards the rest of the house.

The other side, when not in power, resorts to childish, destructive, and downright hostile behavior.

People's true colors come out in times of crisis, and tonight's unpleasantness just goes to show which side is which this season.

July 12, 2013 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is with this bed situation? What! Are the five? Don't they realize as soon as they get the bed situation down the "have nots" will be out of the Bed picture.
Wow. What a waste of my life watching this part. I wish Howard would give someone a serious beat down. But don't want him do get in trouble.

July 12, 2013 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree GM was so pathetic looking sitting on the couch with Nicks shorts. Yew.
Honestly tonight was sickening. I hope Howard & Elyssa will be final 2. They deserve it.

July 12, 2013 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess Howard is safe now in spite of his ridiculous vote. And that both Helen and Candice are snowed by his charm... shows they are clueless as far as game too. The ladies always fall for the BS of the guys.

July 12, 2013 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anybody else here getting tired of people starting petitions and Twitter campaigns for the producers to get involved in this game. Have these people not watched Big Brother and what it is all about? It is all about no outside influences. It is a cut throat game and if it should start to be all PC... they may as well hang it up. There has been racism and bigotry as long as the game has been going on.

July 12, 2013 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky! I can't even convince my husband to watch the show with me!
Thank you for the house craziness update.

July 12, 2013 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I don't get how the comments she's made are any different than physically assaulting someone. She's getting paid, more and more every single day, to make racist and abusive comments. Eff the rules, I don't think they could have anticipated this nonsense.

July 12, 2013 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Mia
100% agree

July 12, 2013 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Soooo excited about how everythimg went down last night, time to put Jeremy, Aaryn, and Kaitlyn in their place. I know some people have played very well this week, but as for me, as long as those 3 are in the house I will continue to vote for Alyssa as MVP, if for no other reason than my hatred for the ravist squad.

July 12, 2013 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I voted before hoh and I voted Helen. Her work to save elissa and get rid of nick was nothing short of brilliant. Btw since I'm already typing. U hot fishes but bbad showed more of the Amanda confrontation. They accused her of talking shit. She said, "you wanna clear things up? OK. Let's clear it all up right now." She outed Jeremy as having final 2 deals with everyone, she outdd aaryn as being mad that kaitlyn is coming between her and Jeremy. I don't remember wat else.

Now, Jeremy. U gotta admit he's not dumb. He knows its time to cowtow and kiss the ring but arryn and Kaitlin are continuing with the agenda he set. And once again arryn showed her hypocrisy. 2 min before and after she flipped the bed she was talking about how she can't lie and be fake, but she didn't fess up to it. Poor Jessie! Idk wat they hope to accomplish by bullying her. I'm so glad Amanda and Judd have her back. I think I'm in love with Judd now. It was so cute when he rescued her. A southern gentleman. And again, they made a snarky comment about him protecting her. Idiots. Okg and kaitljn. She's carrying on abt how if they had just voted Melissa out noone wld he going after them. That's funny. Noones going after then now lol. Oh and one morecarryn thing. It really annoyed me wen she explained y she's after elissa. Lies
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Spencer approached Howie and made the case that Jeremy has made it too difficult to protect him.
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

From what they said he was screaming at them while arryn fed him things to say and egged him on right after the vote. He's only behaving to try and save his ass. Its smart tho because his girls are making bigger targets of themselves that's for sure. If he's not backdoored tho he cod get on a winning streak if terror again.
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Lecture GM attack Jessie and talk shut about how awful elissa is.
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Omg! That's on another lvl. How do they expect to get anywhere like that? Amanda told them its a social game too but they don't get it
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Omg me too! So glad he's come out of his shell. I keep laughing cause he said he was gonna have to showmance Jessie to flip her and he really wasn't kidding. But he's doing it in a classy way
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I love it too. Its one of the best opening sequences on TV. Death snakes baptisms God Hates Fang sign and a decomposing animal all in one thing. Pretty remarkable
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

As a white honky cracker woman i agree. Its not representative of white women in general and I'm ashamed to be in the same category with them
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I wonder y they called him to DR. If he gets in trouble for lying wen they allow rampant racism I'll b pissed
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I reacted that way once in my life. Wen mama passed. Good grief girl
stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Me too. I wish I cld go back and vote him MVP just so he knows we luv him
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

U did great and ty!
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Yea and don't u love how they call the others childish and accuse them of acting high school?
Stacey

July 12, 2013 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below