;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Spencer is Ready to Jump Ship and He Wants Howard to Too!

Good afternoon, BB lovers!!  It's official - Big Brother 15 has now truly begun and the live feeds are on fire!! With 6 seemingly solid votes for Elissa to stay, I wasn't going to do any updating this afternoon, being near broken from  The Overnight Report.. Then this happened... 

READ!

1:16pm

Spencer: I am 100% committed to you, and I think you feel the same about me.  I trust you.  As Christian men.. I think Andy's right.
Howard: About what?

Spencer: Jeremy's too hard to protect, and he's a wild card.  I'm loyal to the MC, but I'm more loyal to you.  I know you're a loyal person, and I don't know if the thought's even crossed your mind about flipping.  I think that if we jump ship, me an you together, I think it'll be better long term for our game.  Who do you trust more?  Helen or Jeremy?  I trust Helen, and Judd and Andy.. They will guarantee us jury.  This game means too much to me, dude, and I trust you 100%. I'll do whatever you wanna do, but just from a reasonable and logical standpoint.. With Candice, we're 8.. We can vote them out no matter what.  It sucks that  it's Nick first, but.. With you, we're the strongest men in the house.  I wanted it to be Moving Company til the end.. but Jeremy put us in a rough spot.  Me, you and McCrae can stick together..

1:20pm
Nick comes in.. ending the conversation.

Nick: So what's goin' on on your side.
Spencer: It's good.
Nick: I've put everything in you guys.  All my trust.
**Nick, it's not you.. It's Jeremy.. He was a bad pick for the MC. And, sadly,  you're looking like the 1st casualty.  Call it friendly fire.

Andy comes in.. Stays a moment.. leaves.. Talk with Nick continues.. I'm waiting on Howard's response to Spencer.

Cam 3
1:26pm

Spencer: What're you thinking, Howard?  Be honest with me.
Howard: I've been thinking about it..
Spencer: I think with this side, we can definitely get to jury.. I'm not being scared, I'm trying to be smart.  I wanna be here.  I wanna be a good player.  We agreed from day one.. I'm tired of Jeremy loud-mouthing other people.. All my trouble in the house is really because of his mouth.  I don't want you to think I'm wishy washy.. I'm 100% loyal to you.. With that trust has to come the ability to really talk about stuff.   
Howard: Mm hmm
Spencer: I don't want us to be cut loose in the end. I think if you n me talk to McCrae and Amanda.. Jeremy.. We can't protect him to the end.    Are you more than 50% down?
Howard: I'm about 50-50 right now..  I'm with you dude..
Spencer: I wanna be in this house with you til I leave, and I want us both to make jury.. This game is makin' smart moves.. I really do think Helen, Judd and Andy will have our backs, more so than Jeremy..

Howard: I get what you're saying..
Spencer: If we vote Elissa out, we'll have Andy, Judd, Elissa, Amanda and probably McCrae against us..  I think Jeremy's loyal to the Moving Company.. But that's like 9 people against us.. There's 5 more HoHs til jury.. That's 5 weeks.. protecting Jeremy..
Howard: Do you think you could persuade any of them?
Spencer: No.  If we've got the MVP in Elissa.. If Aaryn, Ginamarie and Kaitlin go too, which they will.. Elissa has said, "I'm gonna go after Jeremy til he's outa here." We will have the numbers to vote out.. Logically it doesn't make sense.. Voting Elissa out seems very illiogical for my game.
Howard: I understand dude.  I understand.

1:38pm Judd enters...  plays dumb a bit then..

Judd: I just feel bad about it, cuz I'm straight up lyin'.
Howard: To who?
Judd: To Nick.
Howard: It's the game, man.  If we keep Elissa, it guarantees a 3rd vote.. With the numbers.. We need her here.
**this is promising for Elissa (and the rest of the house), but until he says he's in privately to Spencer, it doesn't count.

1:41pm
Spencer: We need to disperse this meeting.. Just be honest with me.  I'm thinking about my game and your game.  This game is such a quagmire.. You feel like you can't be honest with people you trust.  I know it's a big move, but I don't think it's a bad move for us.  If we prove our loyalty today, we're in the jury.
Howard: No matter what.   Let's say we do this.. After.. What's the relationship?
Spencer: If we do this, it'll make Amanda trust me.  It'll quash that..
Howard: From the other side.. Is there any way we can say, we don't know what happened?
Spencer: With the MVP vote, it wont matter.  Jeremy will know we flipped.  I hate to do it too.. but I hate to be in a house where Ginamarie wins this thing.  I know this is just week 2, but this is a crucial week..

1:44pm

Andy: Why couldn't I be in here?  Why are you 2 acting like shady fucks?
Spencer: Don't get worried.  We're all good.  We're just having a personal conversation.
Andy: No one else has given me reason to worry.. Don't you 2 start.

Andy goes.


Spencer: We need to talk to McCrae.  I feel like Andy or Helen will win this HoH.. because they're studying and they're smart.. But even if GInamarie won it.. We still have the 3rd nom and the votes.

Howard's thinking..

Spencer: We can't protect Jeremy.  He's too big a target.  Helen, Judd and Andy are good, good people.  Andy's strong.  Helen's strong.  They're fired up and they're smart.  If we're with them, we're sitting pretty.  And I think all the bs from Amanda will just fade away.  I think it'll be easier to do this now than later.  I know it's scary but, if Helen wins, and throws us up..  Are you ready to talk to McCrae?
Howard: If he's down, if he's for sure, then I'm in.

1:53pm
Bathroom
Spencer, McCrae, Amanda

Spencer: When you get a second, I need to speak to you privately.
Amanda: What am I, chopped liver?
Spencer: You're liver pate.
McCrae: ok.

2:04pm
McCrae and Spencer

McCrae is being super squidgy, because he thinks he's being set-up. 

McCrae:   If that's what you guys are gonna do, then I'll vote to get Elissa out...
**no!! Don't jumble the numbers.
McCrae: I don't want you to be throwing me under the bus right here.
Spencer: No. I want us all to be on the same page. It's time just to say, F*ck  it. 

Amanda sticks her head in.

Spencer: Why are you opposed to us just all voting the way we need to?
McCrae: I feel like ya'll are throwing me under the bus.
Spencer: No.. This is the time to.. We've got these numbers.  This game is hard.  Even if you trust someone.. I think if Aaryn gets out next week, or even Jeremy, you, me and Howard are the strongest in the house.  We don't want to throw you under the bus.  I trust Helen, Judd and Andy more than Jeremy..
McCrae: If I throw up a vote to get Elissa out, why can't we just lie and say someone else did it?
Spencer: I think it's imprtant we're united if we're going forward together.

2:09pm Jeremy enters...

Jeremy: People are being sketchy as f*ck.
Spencer: I agree.
Jeremy: Helen and I made a deal ages ago.. We don't have to worry about her at all.  At all.
Spencer: Perfect.

Jeremy: You wanna quiz each other?

2:12pm
BB: McCrae, please come to the Diary Room..

He goes..  Jeremy and Spencer remain.  Chatter about Jeremy's hair.  Kaitlin comes in..

2:19pm

Spencer: We will lose the trust of everybody if we don't vote this way.
Howard: We're gonna lose trust either way.
Spencer: But we'll have trust.. and the MVP.. which'll get us farther, bro.  It really will. We get out Aaryn and Jeremy - Boom.  The 7 is strong, but we also have Candice.

Howard's processing it..

Howard: McCrae was cool?
Spencer: McCrae was cool.  He's afraid we're gonna throw him under the bus.. so maybe the 3 of us can get together and talk?
Howard: And Amanda..
Spencer: And pull Amanda in..  after we agree what's goin' on.
Howard: ok.
Spencer: You down?
Howard: Yeah.
Spencer: Alright.





If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, now is the time!  Here's a 2 day free trial to get you started. :-)

P.S. Canadians, you too! As of this morning, CBS has opened up the Big Brother 15 Live Feeds to our lovely neighbors to the north. :-) 






Permalink







50 Comments:

Blogger Vana said...

Yay! I knew Spencer was thinking it!

July 11, 2013 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

Hey, Carolyn! Crazy day in the house,huh? And I was thinking about going to the beach today since live eviction day feeds are so random. I'm almost glad it rained (again!) :)

July 11, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger stesha said...

Squee!!

July 11, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've lost respect for MCcrea. He wants to be ok with everyone, afraid to take a position, he needs to man up.
Looking forward to a 8-3 vote. Mccrea will probably punk out and make it 7-4.

July 11, 2013 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

LOVING this update!!!

July 11, 2013 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger LandaC said...

I'm still at work... All I can say is OMG! :)

July 11, 2013 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

again, wowwwww...Spence and How now?!? Tonight will be an amazing show to watch in the moment and the aftermath as well! ughhhh

July 11, 2013 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Moderate *happy dance* :)

July 11, 2013 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to lose my mind if 8 "Oclock don't get here QUICK!!!!
Good afternoon Carolyn **Smoochies**

July 11, 2013 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Omg, I hope this works. I know there are a few of you who don't want Elissa to get MVP every week. Okay after this we can vote for someone else in the group, like Helen!

July 11, 2013 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

Sometimes living in Hawaii sucks. DON'T STONE ME!!! *ducks*

I'm 3 hours BEHIND BB Time! So when everybody is watching the show? It's still the middle of my work day and I won't get to see the show or the feeds until the middle of YOUR night.

Sigh...Guess it's a decent tradeoff though...

July 11, 2013 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

That's funny. I literally caught the tail end of that Convo, saw u hadn't posted and thought h wouldn't, so.while u put this up I was posting about it in TOR comments. Obviously I only got some bug hot dam! Thanks for filling us in. I really think they seemed sincere, too. Most sincere I've seen Spencer yet. And idj how they managed to talk game so long without eavesdropping or someone inviting them self. About time they recognize problem with jer. Besides he cannot go after every person he threatened at once with just his triangle of thrust.
stacey

July 11, 2013 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Glad I checked back, I know you don't usually blog on eviction day until the live show viewing party because of the feeds going off and on, but I felt your vibe saying check put BBDish. Thank you for all you do Carolyn.

July 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I cannot WAIT to see their faces.

July 11, 2013 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger JayV said...

Yes! Destroy the Moving Company. Free me from Jeremy and Aaryn!

July 11, 2013 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger miss_moneymaker said...

This is awesome news! I just wish McCrae would grow a pair. It would be so cool if they all vote the same. McCrae shouldn't be scared, he has everyone else on his side.

July 11, 2013 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Imissjeff said...

This is why I love BB, and this blog of course. You never know what could happen at the last minute!!! Today has been so exciting and I think its all due to Amanda's amazing efforts, and Jeremy being a general D. I think Andy or Helen will win tonight and then the big quandry is when to nominate Jeremy...a backdoor or straight up, or MVP?? I wouldn't know what to do!!!

July 11, 2013 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Oh Em Geewhiz -- it's only 4:10 MDT. I'm gonna have to put a bike helmet on, or me poor little brain is gonna 'splode -- BIG TIME. McCrae keeps me wonderin' -- is he really worried about being thrown under the bus, or is he continuing to *play* both sides? I hope, for his sake, he's just effective as misdirection. In the end, though -- if Juddi makes it at least to jury, then I'm one happy camper.

July 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Team Elissa, its about time Spencer is thinking right !!!

July 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 11, 2013 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Team Elissa, its about time Spencer is thinking right !!!

July 11, 2013 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Lyssa Ireland Thomas said...

I love your running commentary! It provides insight and comic relief! Thanks!

July 11, 2013 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Hey Carolyn. Before I forget, soaking ur hands in Epsom salt might help a little. I'm guessing u probably get discomfort up to and including your shoulder though so a massage and chiropractor wld help most, and acupuncture. It is expensive tho. Speaking of expenses, I tried to click on the tip jar and I cldnt get the link to work. Can u either send me the link or the PayPal account I can contribute to pls? If u don't wanna put it here u can dm my twitter (@moonoverkeywest in case u forgot) thanks sweetie.
Stacey

July 11, 2013 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was dancing for joy in the middle of the store as I read this! My husband thought I was crazy.

July 11, 2013 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

What an awesome week! Aaryn and Jeremy are weak because they didn't do any campaigning through the week. They just issued commands last week and thought everything would go the way they want. How'd that work for them last week? They've been hanging out upstairs in the HoH practicing pelvic thrusts. They weren't even studying for the competition.

Let's all pray that Jeremy doesn't win HOH tonight

July 11, 2013 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Reminder: The live show starts at 9pm eastern.

July 11, 2013 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 11, 2013 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Beckie said...

Whoop whoop!! I just got the feeds through you as always. So glad CBS opened it up to us Canadians, thanks again for all that u do!! I CANNOT wait for tonight's show!!

July 11, 2013 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

I am excited for tonight...these people are making my head spin and I love it! See you all tonight!

July 11, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Kalie said...

I can never tell who's being truthful to who. I hope Mccrae doesn't vote Elissa out and end up screwing it up because he thinks Sp and How are going to vote out Nick. He might just screw it up.

July 11, 2013 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

I am so excited and so nervous. Go Elissa and Helen!!!!

July 11, 2013 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I hate to tell u Amanda but today its on at 9:01! Grr. I double checked because I, too, was counting down until.8.

OK I said it before but I will say it again, I truly believe Helen is a political genius. Plus, she has a great social game and she could be physically formidable; particularly in an endurance competition. She's my new favorite. Unless I'm remembering wrongly, she engineered this whole thing with elissa but to be safe she's also hedged by approaching aaryn. IMO Helen is definitely the strongest female in the house.

I'm happy that elissa may get the chance to actually show us what she's made of. The other girl id like to see step up is Kaitlin. She's got her head up the wrong gut's bum that's for sure, but I don't remember her being evil of her own accord. She's just been a follower and she's basically ridden jeremys coattails (among other things lol. Sorry cldnt help it.) I wonder what will happen when he goes. Will she just whine about being next like she did when he won POV, or will she show some intelligence and strategical thinking? After watching her play chess, I'm of the opinion that she is "playing dumb." If I want to manipulate someone I've found that playing dumb is very effective and the person never realizes what's going on because they've severely underestimated my intelligence. Maybe that's her deal. Once Jeremy goes she has to change tactics if she has any chance of staying longer than one week after.

Now, Spencer. I'm so glad that he and Howard got the chance to really talk. It was a very enlightening window into his mind don't y'all think? They wld be fools to trust the triangle of thrust over Helen, Andy et al. And brw, kudos to Spencer gor using a word like quagmire. I nvr saw that coming from him.

I'm so excited for tonite! The winds of change are about to blow through the big brother house and hopefully blow some of the pollution out. Woohoo!!
Stacey

July 11, 2013 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Bballt24 said...

Hi Carolyn, thanks for all of your great updates! I just love how this is turning in Elissa's favor- can't wait to see Jeremy's face tonight.

July 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really hope they stick to their guns and vote out Nick tonite. This gives me hope that these people are not all bad. I keep waiting for someone to stand up to Jeremy and Aaryn and say, "Enough". It is really hard to listen to some of the comments that are being made by so many of them. And then when Jeremy wiped his butt with Elissa's hat...I never did find out what CBS said to him. Oh...and by the way Csrolyn...love your little comments along with your updates. That person was definitely the minority. We love and appreciate all that you do.

July 11, 2013 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Haha!! I tried to post on the OR earlier but had some connection problems and was going to say that I thought Spencer was figuring it out and if he was smart he and Howard should jump ship!!! I really think Jeremy was the cancer of the MC and why so many fans didn't like the alliance, while I did, primarily because I like Nick, Howard and McCrae and thought Spencer was really smart. The only shame in it all is that Nick has to go :(. But I think it's a smart move and hopefully guarantees Jeremy, Aaryn, kaitlin and GM's evictions...in any order lol

July 11, 2013 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger June said...

Thanks Carolyn for giving the heads up to Canadians getting on the live feeds now.
Soon as I read it I signed up.
Yea

July 11, 2013 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Ahhhhhhh I've misse do much!! Boooooo WORK!! lol

So glad Spencer and Howard are thinking about this...I hope this work and Elissa stays. I'm tired of Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlin, Ginamarie and Nick! Hopefully....BYE BYE NICK!!!

July 11, 2013 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger OsbornPhotography said...

This is such great news. So glad you were watching, bb goddess.

July 11, 2013 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!! I hope this goes right. And they keep Elissa!! I might have a heart attack until this show airs!!

July 11, 2013 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I've never commented before but this change in Spencer makes me beyond happy! He realizes that he should be with the good and moral side of the house. Finally!!

Thanks for the updates, I can't wait for the live show :)

July 11, 2013 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger -JDP said...

Whoa! Spencer?! Who knew? He is not getting a decent edit, because this guy can talk! "Liver Pâté". Love it! And love his persuasive pitch to Howard. Very solid. Gonna have to watch out for him.

July 11, 2013 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Listened to fb of Helen with Howie and then Spencer this am--what horrid misogyny! On and on about how McC "cannot control" Amanda! Just because her smarts interfered with their boys only club's plans to sweep the house of all female HGs! I cannot tolerate Spencer the 19th century man, and Howard's off my list of top 3 now.

Helen was my favorite from the start, but if she cannot recognize what is going on here after both Candice and Amanda have told her how fishy it is, then I'm dumping her!

Judd has been growing on me anyway...he is cool, smart, and really nice to people!

July 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger itsTanzy said...

Spencer is making me change my thoughts on him. Maybe just maybe his bad behavior was to fit in. It's not right but understandable. I really like how he presented the move to Howard! Yeah!!!

July 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger itsTanzy said...

Spencer is making me change my thoughts on him. Maybe just maybe his bad behavior was to fit in. It's not right but understandable. I really like how he presented the move to Howard! Yeah!!!

July 11, 2013 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

paddy028, give McC some credit--he's fallen for the strongest and craziest woman in the house and maybe the smartest! His head may be swimming, keeping up with her...;)

July 11, 2013 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Fourdaystil said...

Hey... Just jumped on to reading the Dish yesterday... I found this incredible BB source last season but have been so busy I've only had time for the prime time episodes. I am pregnant with my second child, due in August, working full time til then, and trying to finish four online courses so I can put my application in for my CPA permit ( passed the exams... Just need a few more hours).

Enough about me... I have to say I have been a fan of the MC just for the strategic level they have been playing. However I will say they have not done a great job in the stealth department (mostly due to Jeremy and Spencer's weak play). I think it is inevitable it will break soon and I'm sad to see Nick be the casualty of that.

Other than all that, I'm just saddened by Elissa's invitation to the house coupled with the twist. It feels like the twist is wasted because someone with notariety (sp?) was given an advantage. She is not getting MVP because of her strategic play, it is because of Rachel's fanbase. And even when she leaves, the MVP will be tainted because Rachel fans will just vote for Helen because she was her friend. I do think Helen has a pretty unique and promising strategy though... Trying an "enemies" alliance with someone to eventually take the heat for getting her friends out in the end. But it just isn't an genuine twist because of having Elissa there... Nothing against her... Like her more than Rachel, but she isn't really playing the game.

Okay so sorry for the long first post... Looking forward to tonight... Secretly wishing Elissa is evicted so we can see if MVP will actually be a BB MVP going forward.

July 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Fourdaystil said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 11, 2013 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Meant check out not put lol

July 11, 2013 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New HOH!! Happy Live Evict.

July 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Johnnymoomoo said...

Jeremy,Kaitlin,and Aaryn are pure 100% arrogant bully scum......period!

I almost did cartwheels down the street when Helen won HOH..............go Elissa go!!!!

July 12, 2013 at 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below