;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday EARLY Morning

*Playing for PoV Today: Helen, Kaitlin, Aaryn, Spencer, Candice and Ginamarie. --Judd is hosting

Insanely early wakey, wakey houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  You did a stellar job of it last night, and that's all in The Overnight Report.  Now.. It's Saturday morning, and BB seems to think you need to get a move on!

6:23am
After extended fishies (for close to an hour),  the HGs have been woken up shockingly early.

Chatter about how early BB started waking them one by one for Diary Room sessions..

Jeremy: I'm thinking we might have a Luxury Comp and a PoV today.


Bathroom
Camera 1

Spencer: I'm not that nervous because natural order of things last night.
Howard: I swore to em on the bible last night.. I'll put Amanda and McCrae up if I win HoH..
Spencer: As long as I'm stayin, I'm straight.
Howard: I begged em to keep me up. I hope I get it.  Then he asked me who wouldn't I put up? I said I wouldn't put up you, Helen, him or Amanda.. I didn't want you to think I'd put you up.
**huh??
Spencer: I didn't think you sold me up the river.
Howard: After all that, she came 3 minutes later and got me out of bed.   Whatever happens..
Spencer: I'm not worried about nothin.  I know we're together, above all else.

They fist bump.

6:39am
BB: Good morning, Houseguests, it's time to get up for the day.
Andy: What time is it?
Spencer: About 6:30.

Cam 1
HoH
Elissa: It's veto this morning.
Helen: I'm so tired.  I can't even think.
Elissa: What if we do have a double eviction?


Cam 1 flips to the downstairs bathroom.
6:41
Candice: Jess, I'll do your hair when we finish.
Jess: How many nminutes?
Candice: When we finish!
Andy: She said she'll do your hair when we finish.
Jess: ok.

6:45am
Judd: Good morning.
Jess: ♫Good morning.I winder what the heck is going on this morning.

6:47am
Cam 1 flips to the Chair Room..
Jeremy, Andy, Spencer, McCrae (on the floor)
Jeremy: Hey Fruit Loop.  McCrae.. That's you.  What's up with the MVP Nom?
McCrae: I have no idea.
Jeremy: Fibber.
Andy: How was night one in the HN room?
McCrae: It wasn't so bad.

Kaitlin: Why do you think we're up so early?
Andy: It's POV stuff!
Kaitlin: Do we find out mvp right before the comp?
Andy: Yeah, mvp is during the veto meeting, then we pick players.
Jeremy: They woke me up at 5:30.

Chatter about weird hour DR calls.

Jeremy: She couldn't even form sentences.
Kaitlin: I couldn't.  She was like, I wanted to get you before you went into a deep sleep.

6:53am
BB: Spencer, please go to the Storage Room.
Jeremy: Storage Room?

6:59am
Kitchen
Happy Chatters..

Candice: Next week it's gonna be dog food and...
Judd: I got protein shake up my friggin nose...
Candice: I wanna lay back down, but I don't wanna mess up my hair.
Judd: Don't do it! Coffee it up!

BB: Aaryn, Ginamarie!  I said... The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

Andy: BB, in their defense, I don't think you said it today.
Judd: I hope they don't draw my name.


10:04a
Cam 1
BB: McCrae, Amanda, Ginamarie, Aaryn.  I said.. It's time to get up for the day!
Ginamarie: F*ck.

Cam 3

Helen: Elissa went and put Spencer up instead of Howard.
Andy: Why??
Helen: Because she didn't feel comfortable.  Anyway, there was a big blowup between McCrae and Howard last night.. McCrae is afraid they're gonna come after them.  Amanda has been on Spencer's radar forever. You cannot go after them. It's gonna take a while for me..
Andy: me too. They have to rebuild trust.

Helen: Spencer could think he's the guy. I don't know.  I told Aaryn and Kaitlin they were pawns, and really they are..
Andy: I'm trying to think of any scenario where people would come after us.

Helen: Howard was all over McCrae and Amanda after.. I've never seen him like that. Anyhow.  That's what happened.

7:10am - Andy leaves.  Aaryn enters.

Helen: Aaryn, you are very aware you're a pawn..  You can work with Andy and me.  And Judd really likes the 2 of you too.
Aaryn: I heard that she's throwing my name under the bus.
Helen: No.  Your radar went from up here to all the way down here. Every day is a different game. 

Helen tells Aaryn about the moving company relative to her relationships with Howard and Spencer, and how they misrepresented themselves to her from day one..

Helen: Jeremy  is Elissa and Candice's number 1, so you have gone down, as long as you don't cause drama.

7:16am  Spencer walks in... and they disperse.


7:21am
Cam 1
Small World Room

Andy: I'm so happy you're still here.. and you're actually talking to people and not ostracized.
Elissa: Thank you so much.  I appreciate your support too.

Hugs..

7:23am
Cam 1
Ginamarie, Jessie, Candice, Elissa
Bathroom -

Ginamarie: Now I know why he got called ot the DR every 5 minutes.  Shady little bastard.
Elissa: Doesn't it feel good having gotten him out though?
Jessie: Did you know he was a professional rollerblader?
Ginamarie: No! I didn't know that. He goes to Yale and he's a skater.  His parents must be proud.
Elissa: His parents probably aren't teachers either. Their probably white collar.
Ginamarie: I miss him.
Elissa: How can you miss him?  You didn't know him.

Elissa: Who's Matt Hoffman now?  Diabolical Super Genius.

Howard gingerly enters the domain of the women.. Quickly and quietly asks Candice a question and goes on his way.

7:30am
Cam 3
Storage Room
 McCrae and Judd

Judd: Are y'all workin with Aaryn now?
McCrae: Yeah.. but not really. If Jeremy doesn't go up, she's going home.


7:31am
Amanda and Andy, Judd
Have Not Room

Amanda's angry that Helen and Elissa screwed up the nominations..

Amanda: Aaryn just told me that Helen told her that she was protecting Elissa and Candice.  She just royally f*cked us - me and McCrae. And she doesn't f'ing care!   Howard voted against her, Howard lied to her.. and she doesn't feel comfortable?  Then she's like, I didn't get MVP.
**I already wrote this. It's in the overnight.

Helen enters.

Helen: I want to apologize to you. I should have thrown Howard out of the room yesterday when he spoke to you like that.  As a woman, it offends me that he spoke to you like that. I'm going to address it.  I'm going to tell them - I don't want you to mention Amanda again..

Amanda: I just want to know that your loyalty is to us.
Helen: I knew Howard was bad.. I wanted to see if Spencer was worse.
Amanda: We had this.. The whole thing doesn't make sense. For Elissa to say she didn't have enough time.. We drilled it into her head for 30 minutes.
Helen; I asked her last night if she and Howard had a deal, and she said no. I believe her.

Amanda: I don't care what she feels in her heart for Howard, because the only people who get f'd by this are me and McCrae.
Helen: I'm sorry I didn't put up Howard.  I didn't feel comfortable..
**fishies. 7:41a

Helen: Let's focus..Jeremy is a huge target, and he has f'd me for 3 weeks.  If not him, then Aaryn.

10:44am
Pick a feed, any feed.. Just spark em up!  Here's the link, if you'd like the 2 day free trial of the live feeds.

10:52am

Cam 1 and 2 - All about Nick and his sketchiness..
Cam 3 and 4 - All about the Moving Company, and Nick.

8am
Cam 1
Cockpit
Andy, Spencer, Candice, Howard, Judd

Howard: My hypocrisy couldn't take any more of it.  Being associated with a person like that. (Jeremy)
Andy: I think a part of me was just offended that I wasn't approached to be a part of it. Kidding,

8:02am
Cam 3
Helen and McCrae

Helen: I told Amanda and I'm gonna tell Howard.. I should've thrown him out last night when he made that comment to her about sleeping with you because you were HoH.  The other thing I'm going to tell them is that you two have been loyal to this alliance from day one.. and to stop.  They owe that to me.  The second they attack you, it's like they're attacking me all over again.
McCrae: Yeah.
Helen: Aaryn is gonna fight, cuz she thinks she's on the line.. Kaitlin could pull it off.
McCrae: Kaitlin says she wont use it, if she wins.
Helen: I can tell her, I'll have the house vote you out if you don't.  Spencer needs to fight.
McCrae: I told him it was about paying dues..
Helen: I'm gonna talk to Elissa, and tell her to look surprised.. Anything Howard does, I think he'll go to Candice.. and me and Elissa..

Helen reiterates that this is the people's HoH..

Helen: I want everyone to feel good about this week. 

8:08am

BB: Helen, please come to the Diary Room.

Cam 3
8:09a
Cockpit
Spencer, McCrae, Howard, Candice, Andy :)


Spencer: In all honesty, I still feel on the outs.. and I can rebuild trust.
Howard: I feel out the outs too, but I'm at peace with it.
Andy: I want to be able to trust you.. It'll take time. (paraphrasing)
Spencer: Honesty is all I've got.

Talk returns to Nick.. 

8:12 - Fishies, briefly..

Candice: Ya'll could've stood a good chance of surviving without Jeremy, but I knew on the 3rd day.


8:25am - Fishies..

8:44am - Still Fishies... YooooHoooooo, Skipppyyyyy... Trivia means something official is happening. Fishies don't. 

-- Let's get the PoV Player picking moving!!

9am BBT - Feeds are back!

Playing for PoV Today: Helen, Kaitlin, Aaryn, Spencer, Candice and Ginamarie --Judd is hosting.

Jeremy is nervous that he'll be meeting the backdoor quite soon. 

Living Room
Aaryn and Kaitlin
9:11am
cam 1

Kaitlin: Amanda just told me they're gonna backdoor Jeremy, and she said that if I win the veto and don't use it, they'll send me home.  I have to protect myself.  They're not sending you home.

9:14am

Kaitlin pulls Ginamarie  into the Storage Room.

Kaitlin: If you win, don't use it.. They'll put Jeremy up and send him home. You have to keep it for yourself.  I don't know if Aaryn'll be mad at you or not.. Go F'in hard.  Just go f'in hard.

Spark up your feeds, folks!  The HGs are buzzing with PoV energy all over the house! We're taking a wee bloggy break. Please mind the critters on the live feeds!

See you back here with the PoV Results and aftermath!







Permalink







53 Comments:

Blogger Celesta said...

I just notices Nick and David aren't crossed off on the banner? Does the dish know something we don't or something else?

I've been wondering if the producers are going to pull a few people out of the game, Aaryn and GinaMarie perhaps? Haven't they in the past brought people back and reset the game when they've had to pull people out?

July 13, 2013 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Celesta :)

It means I forgot to cross their faces off again while I made the changes this morning..

July 13, 2013 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I'm nervous for McCrae. He's his own worst enemy, always freaking out about the blood on his hands and he's not even on anyone's radar! He needs to chill lol. Easy for me to say, I'm not in that pressure cooker, yet I'm all stressed out on the outside of the house lol

July 13, 2013 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Celesta said...

Good Morning Carolyn! :) Well, if they do reset the game, I hope they do it while Helen is still HoH and allow her to re-nominate. It's so unfair when an HoH is nullified by a game reset. They work hard to win the HoH, and in this case they were woken up at all hours of the night to earn it.

And oh how funny it would be for Aaryn and GinaMarie that they bfs reenter as they leave through the revolving door. I know, I'm evil. :)

July 13, 2013 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good morning everyone!

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I like Howard, but it makes me uncomfortable how he's using religion in the house...many of them are looking to him for spiritual counsel, then he turns around and lies to them. :-(

July 13, 2013 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

Good morning all! I have a confession! I have never been this addicted this early in the game! I just can't stay away!!
I don't know what to think about Elissa choosing Spencer without discussing it with everyone first. But it is her decision to make. So I don't know how to feel about the way Amanda acted towards her for choosing Spencer. I like them both and I do agree Amanda worked her butt off for Elissa to be there right now.

July 13, 2013 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish.

These hamsters are keeping you busy this year. So much going on and so quickly.

I think these hg's formed alliances early and now that the MC has blown up, the new alliances are forming within the large alliance and it will be equally as explosive eventually.

They all keep talking about being honest with each other, This is BIG BROTHER, if there lips are moving it's probably a lie!

July 13, 2013 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Heather Gardner said...

Good morning all! Long time Disher, first time commenter! :) Thank you so much for what you do!
I just have a couple of thoughts... First, does it make me a terrible person to want Aaryn to leave the house while the focus on her behavior is still at a fever pitch? I'm concerned that if she stays in the house another 4,5,...8 weeks, and if she watches her mouth during that time, then the controversy will have died down and she won't have to face as much backlash as she would right now.
Second, I used to love Amanda and McCrae, but they need to calm down! They are way overplaying it right now, and it's going to mess up their game. It was so obvious that Jeremy was never their target and the reason they wanted Howard up so badly was to sway votes to get him out this week. They would probably have to collude with the dark side to get that done, which seems to be the way they're leaning anyway. So disappointing...

July 13, 2013 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Heather!! :) WElcome to the comment section!!

Good morning, CurlerChick! :)) Boy howdy!

Good morning, ReneeSC! :) *LOVE* to hear that!!

Good morning, Melanie! :)


July 13, 2013 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good Morning Caro and fellow Dishers-

Amanda is putting an unnecessary target on herself. On the one hand, she bullied Elissa and Helen (like it was her HOH) last night while reeming Aaryn, Kaitlin and JM (not that they didn't deserve to be talked to about their bullying of Jessie).

She's the one who needs to be taken out!

July 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn,

I signed up for the feeds the other day through you once they let us Canadian in on the fun.

Can you tell? :)

July 13, 2013 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone

So much going on, I'll never catch up. Not enough time. Looks like alliances are all over the place now. I hope the Helen, Elissa, Judd and Andy one sticks though. Besides Andy being everywhere all the time they seem to be the calm ones.

It also sounds like despite all she's done Aaryn is still sitting pretty with lots of people. Unless Candice or Howard get HOH she might be in trouble. Even Howard though would probably keep her.

I know it's a good thing to backdoor Jeremy but why did Helen make that big deal with him first? That wasn't necessary at all.

July 13, 2013 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I missed a lot last day with the wedding and all. Do you happen to have flashback time and camera for the fight (heated discussion) between Howard, Amanda and McCrae?

July 13, 2013 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Michigan Man! :) I hear ya - I feel the same way, actually.. Even as much as I watch, this crew changes so quickly!

Good morning, Tripl! :) I hope you're feeling MUCH better very soon! Re Howard - me too!

Good morning, CurlerChick! :)) Yay!! Thank you!!

Good morning, ToniToni! :) There is a great deal of paranoia and over-playing going on these past 24 hours.


Good morning, Grendon :) I'm sorry - I don't. It happened while I was transcribing something else..

July 13, 2013 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger seVen said...

Am I totally confused? I thought Spenser was the guy who flipped the whole game, because Jeremy is a jerk and he felt better with Helen. He then told Howard that and then they both told McCrae the MC was done. Although Howard stupidly voted wrong.

Amanda and McCrae are just as guilty and Amanda is being a bully. I'm just bummed because Amanda and McCrae were two of my favorites and they are being shady.

July 13, 2013 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

G'morning**
I wrote a long comment earlier,(I think it was delivered by the moving company because it never arrived) some odd page came up saying there was a mistake. So anyway....
Helen can be hurt because she was lied to (what what??? In the BB house??)She can demand the truth and get two grown men to wilt like willows and fess up, and she can be excused for not putting Howard up because she was uncomfortable, yet Elissa needed to be scolded (mostly by Amanda) when she expresses that she's not comfortable.

Amanda makes it clear that "they" have saved Elissa, forgetting that without Elissa none of their plans would have come to fruition.

Amanda expresses that the couples Howard and Candice, and Jeremy and Kat need to be broken up because they have the unfair advantage of two solid votes. Does she think the person she's whining about it to isn't considering her attachment to McCrae?

Both Helen and Amanda seem to be conditioning Aaryn (IMO) to sit next to them in the final two. It's a sure vote for $500,000.00

July 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

Morning All. Yes I am back for another great year with BBDISH. Want to thank everyone for their hard work.

Does anyone know what time the Amanda/Howard thing went down? Would love to see it.

July 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Caro and everyone else.

I just got so "got GOT". I was so busy reading the blog and hearing the fishy theme song I muted my feed. Then went on to compose a post. Finally I hit post and went to read the others. At the end I saw the "new top post".

I just want to give our MVP Caro a big hug for all her hard work catching me up on my lost week.

July 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Pally! :) I'm sorry your comment got eaten by the error beastie. Even so, your thoughts this lovely morning are far better developed and concise than mine!

BB woke then just as I was about to have my 90 minute pre morning report nap.. ;)



Good morning, seVen! :) We're all totally confused. it's a BB15 thing.


Good morning, jbrcr!! :) Welcome back!! I do not have a time stamp on that.. I'm hoping someone else will..



July 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Andy is gonna be mad at you for calling him Nick! :)

July 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

I'll go back and see if I can find it. If I do I will let you know.

July 13, 2013 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I don't understand why other house guests can't look to Howard for spiritual counsel and also have him lie to them. He's a spiritual man. And he's playing a game. I don't see why one excludes the other.

July 13, 2013 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



jbrcr - THank you!!

Nancy - hehe! Thanks for the heads up! fixed!

Tipl! :) LOL! Thank youuu!!


July 13, 2013 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

It started at 11:42 pm PST. Skippy changed the camera, but keep it going and it comes back on.

July 13, 2013 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

This house! These people! Wow! My head is spinning!

July 13, 2013 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

Okay, I dug my dinosaur laptop out and its just not up to par for functioning with the live feeds :( Is anyone viewing them on mobile this year or talets?

July 13, 2013 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Gang - I'm sneaking out for a little bit.. I'll be back WELL before the PoV Comp is over.

July 13, 2013 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Oy Amanda...how do you keep up with whom you've told what? How are you screwed (nicer version) because they didn't nominate whom you comanded to be nominated?
You're giving me a headache!

July 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and everyone!

I wrote a post yesterday about how fabulous of a person Helen is. I still feel she is an amazing and uplifting person, HOWEVER, there is no rules in BB and it is Howard, Spencer and whoever else's right to LIE to her. I suppose it may not be smart on their parts, given that she knows the truth. But here's the thing, she KNOWS the truth! So they lied. They had an alliance. They were PLAYING THE GAME THAT IS BIG BROTHER. All she needs to do is process that, and make her move accordingly. It may make a difference this week if they confess and swear to make amends and change and blah blah blah, but it's not going to make a difference next week if say Jeremy is HOH. Then it's game on again and they owe Helen nothing, that's just the way this game works. So altho Helen is saying this is "the people's HOH" it's really "Helen's HOH" the way Helen wants the game to be played. Just because being positive and supportive and amazing are wonderful real life qualities to have does't necessarily mean they're wonderful (or useful) BB qualities to have.....IMHO that is all :)

July 13, 2013 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Spencer didnt really flip anything. I think he saw that Nick was getting voted out with or without him so he jumped ship and tried to cover his own ass

July 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

And its working. He's not on the block because they prayed together daily

July 13, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn

amanda needs to stop

ellisa didn't put Howard up because the dr didn't want her too hello they do have some control of this game.

They better not go after ellisa because of this.

July 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Why does Elissa keep getting mvp? Anyone? Buehler?

July 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I'm watching on my DROID razr

July 13, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First time commenter! Been visiting this page for years and I might be a little behind and all, but I just had to mention that I just saw the video of the Aaryn, GM, Candice fight over the mattress on TMZ and I was brought to tears. Aaryn is just plain evil and mean spirited and you can see the meanness spewing through her eyes. I'm not even kidding. Poor girl.

July 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Oh GM,please go tell Aaryn what Kaitlin said. Aaryn knows that if she's still on the block and Jeremy isn't , she's going home.

July 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Good Saturday Morn to you all:

Oh, Aaryn. "You should put a bug in everybody's ear that if I stay I can be a tool." (Talking to Amanda.)

Obviously, she does not understand everybody already KNOWS she's a tool?

@Nancy: In reference to your question of me in "Friday Afternoon -- After the Have Not Competition," I do not have the time stamps you would like about Howard's use of the bible. I would however, strongly suggest you listen to Howard's "confession" to Helen last night. (Caroly has posted it in TOR, pre-overnight. It was on BBAD.) Most of your questions will be answered, and they will be from Howard's mouth, not someone else's opinion.

July 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

I have a small piece of advice for Howard -- who just showed he is a very, very strong man who WILL have conversations go HIS way.

Howard, you may be helping kids learn how to not be bullied, BUT you would do well to spend a little bit of time learning about women and apologizing to them; and passing that knowledge along with his anti-bullying efforts.

Howard, believe me, using words like "I apologize, but . . " or any attempt to minimize the effect of (or reason for) your original egregious act, only serves to make a woman angrier, more hurt, and much less likely to believe you actually mean your apology.

Actually, many men -- who haven't fallen into the *man is superior to woman* mindset -- also consider your apology to be just so much crap, more a means to get the person to shut up than to actually feel sorrow for what you have wrought.

July 13, 2013 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

While I was posting my earlier comment, I was listening to the discussion continue, after Howard left.

Boy, is Amanda gonna be pissed -- she said she would be if Elissa didn't put up Howard. :-)

Elissa just now entered and she is telling them she had a feeling she didn't get MVP. As far as *lying* goes, Elissa has jumped in with both feet. Way too keep your Alliance ON their feet.

July 13, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Amanda -- listen (for once) to BBDish's pally!

July 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. And all the King's horses and all the King's men could only put Elissa together again.

That girl has just busted outta her shell.

July 13, 2013 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger megs said...

OH AMANDA...yes, you're right, Howard isn't playing your way -but what you're missing is that YOU are ruining your own game by demanding other people play your game instead of listening to & working WITH them. I agree that your way would be the safest for you - but the rest of your team is there for themselves, not to get you to the end.

Between your demands/bullying you are asking to be labeled as the female Jeremy - and no one wants that.
(end rant)

PS - HGs, please don't have drama tonight...I'm exhausted from being up until 3 or 4AM the last two nights and having to be to work at 8AM. Save the drama for tomorrow afternoon please - then bring it, because it really is entertaining.

July 13, 2013 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I haven'T been on here n couple of days, but, i just ran across this and wanted to share & maybe get some thoughts on it....
http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/content/article/34-abc/1396-big-brother-15-updates-big-brother-cheating-10-38-pm-bbt-friday-7-12-13

July 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

seVen...

That isn't the way it happened...you have it backward. McCray was the one who flipped and told Spencer and Howard who then began scrambling to cover their ass. Then HowArd betrayed all of them and voted for Nick to stay. McCray and Amanda are the good guys!!

July 13, 2013 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn

Do you know how to contact someone from cbs? My live feeds aren't opening at all even though I'm signed into the site, as if I got deactivated or something and I paid for the three months.

TIA

July 13, 2013 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Bummer. I finally have a few minutes to spare, and the Live Feeds are screwed up, with a scrolling bar at the top saying they know about the problem and are working on it. You'd think by now, CBS would have the wrinkles ironed out. Darn computers.

July 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

I just returned to the Live Feeds, and now there is a message saying they're *playing a secret game . . ."

Which one is it, CBS -- technical problems or "Game Edit"?

Anybody else get the "Warning" notice now, before each log-in to the Live Feeds?

July 13, 2013 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to be so late....i slept in :) Amanda needs to chill. When she is /if HOH she can put up who she wants. As far as MVP as long as she keeps acting like she is she wont get it. Amanda in the beginning was in my top 5. But if she doesnt chill out she is going to be in my least favorite.

July 13, 2013 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FYI - The feeds are a wee bit glitchy this afternoon, and they're working on it. To be sure you're watching LIVE, get on the Quad.


ALSO, If you have headphones or earbuds, Alternate ears.

Left ear = Camera 1 & 2,
Right Ear =Camera 3 & 4.

July 13, 2013 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

B Bear, thanks. Like I said, at the point I asked I just hadn't heard it myself.

July 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

and I have to admit after listening to the confession I don't hear it now either. oh well.

July 13, 2013 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

Kaitlin won VETO comp

July 13, 2013 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Helen has literally welcomed every single house guest to "her side" in the last three days, no?

July 13, 2013 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below