;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 15, 2013

PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

Happy Monday, BB Lovers!  If all goes according to plan during the Power of Veto Ceremony that's happening right now, Kaitlin should take herself off the block, and Helen should nominate Jeremy as the replacement.

We'll confirm that, here in this post and on the top banner, just as soon as the feeds come back.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up with what's happened on the feeds so far, please have a look at The Overnight Report, Flashback Funnies and Monday Morning.

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, and you're feeling like you're ready to take the plunge, or at least take a peek, give this 2 day free trial a shot. :0) 

10:56
Camera 3 -- And your Renom is...


10:57am
Cockpit
Cam 1
Judd: I'm just sayin.. Fashion shows, Nail parties.. We're gonna have to start eliminating some girls.
Helen: Thank you everyone for making this happen!!  Win HoH on Thursday!!
Spencer: I mean, if you have to be on the block, bein' up against Aaryn and Jeremy is the best way to go.

11:00am
Cam 1
 Storage

Amanda and Elissa agree it's ridiculous how Helen keeps promising everyone protection..

Amanda: It's annoying.  Right or no?  Am I crazy?
Elissa: 100%.

11:03am
Jeremy heads up to HoH..

Jeremy: Hey, Where's my Chicken Parm??
Ginamarie: In a little bit.
Jeremy: I want that right now.

Back downstairs..

Jeremy: You better stop pouting.  I wanna see this.. (smile)  Oh look!  They're opening the back door!!  Amanda, it's open!!

Bathroom

Amanda: Thanks, Jer.. Jer-bear.
**Jer bear??
Jeremy: Where's my mof'in cologne.. Alright.. Who's getting beat up?  Kaitlin!  DId you say you knew where my Kenneth Cole cologne was?
Kaitlin: On the counter!  Who cleaned up the bathroom?
Aaryn: Jess.
Jeremy: She was probably like, I'll get that dick.. and threw it away.

After a few minutes looking, Kaitlin tells Jeremy to ask the DR if they can see it on camera.

11:22am
Helen and Jessie
Cam 3

Jessie's paranoid about everyone being nice to Jeremy, and she's telling her concerns to Helen, who assures her they all want Jeremy out.. They're just trying to have an easy week of it, and see no purpose in ostracizing him just for the sake of it.

Jessie's also nervous about Kaitlin winning HoH next week, and her going up on the block.

Helen: You are SO good with me, Amanda, McCrae, Judd and Elissa, you have nothing to worry about. Judd moreseo than anyone..    I think all of them (not in the alliance), their time is very limited. She isn't aware of the 9 of us.  She thinks me, Andy and Elissa.  I just want her to feel good about this week.
Jessie: I just think, the sooner she leaves, the better.

Talk turns to the Moving Company..

Jessie: I think Spencer and Howard still have a final 2 deal.
Helen: I think all of the Moving Company needs to be moved out. 

They discuss Howard and his lying about it..

Helen: I think there's a huge consensus in the house that Spencer and Howard need to go too..  You're not going home, even if Kaitlin wins and puts you up with Howard?  We'll put up Aaryn.  No problem.  Our allegiance is to the core group.

11:41am
Candice to HoH... Helen tells her how Jessie was being paranoid about people being nice to Jeremy.  Candice says she gets it, because she feels the same about Aaryn.  Elissa joins the potty talk..

Candice: The All Boy - I knew it!!
Elissa: We're gonna pick them all off. 

Candice has a look at the fish tank.

Candice: Every time I look at these fish and the black and white fish are together, it pisses me off!
Elissa: It's ok..(hugs) She'll be gone next week.

11:46am
Checking the Quad..
Although most of the HGs are chatting on the couch, some are pool ready, and the run club has begun..

11:48am
BB: Jeremy, please come to the Diary Room

11:58am
Cam 1/2
Chatter around the backyard couch continues.. Borders, Barnes n Noble, Blockbuster, Betsey Johnson.. You name it.  It's swimsuit time..

And it's time for a wee bloggy break! I'll be back in a bit to start an afternoon update.  Please mind the critters!


 






Permalink







27 Comments:

Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Everyone!

A few questions about things I think I’ve missed re: alliances in the house:

--Are Judd and Elissa in any sort of alliance apart from the majority alliance, like a F5 deal or something?

--How long does everyone think the current McCrae/Judd/Amanda/Andy/Helen alliance will last? I’m thinking it will break up sooner rather than later due to Amanda being so overbearing but I don’t know.

July 15, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger gracebay said...

This is completely non-related to game/strategy talk but did I miss the memo about the super short denim shorts with the pockets showing being attractive and in style? I’ve noticed Kaitlyn in particular sporting these and they aren’t much bigger than a swimsuit bottom. I’m not trying to be catty and I don’t consider myself to be a prude but just honestly curious. They seem really revealing.

July 15, 2013 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hii!

Gotta do a quick reboot. brb.

July 15, 2013 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

To answer your poll on the side, what will i miss the most if I were in the house... My BBDish updates!!

July 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger lee said...

I think that alliance won't last very long at all. Last night Amanda said she wants to get rid of Helen. And what Amanda says, it usually happens. She is dangerous. And knows the game.

Yes, Kaitlin, especially wears short shorts. Not just the jean ones. It seems like she is wearing underwear to me! ;)IMO, though, she is the most beautiful one in the house. I saw somewhere online a pic somebody put up of her and Jeremy laying on the bed, with K's head on his chest and posted it next to a similar pose with Kristin Stewart and Taylor Lautner from Twilight. It was uncanny. (just a bit of useless info) Although,all the girls are cute.

July 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jess is causing cracks in the alliance now. She is worried because Amanda, McCrae, Andy and Judd are kissing Jeremy's ass. And she said to Helen, "you can be nice, but you don't have to be overly nice."

She said this to Helen, the Mother Theresa of the house, the same woman who has offered to take every lost soul under her wing. Am I missing something?

And Candice says that Howard can't lie. You know, Howard-the same guy who admitted to lying. The same guy that is still lying.

This group couldn't even make it a half week without cracks forming.

Andy talks-A LOT-but he seems to have a little more common sense than Helen and Candice. Amanda can come off as a little abrasive, but so far she has been right about almost everything. From where I was sitting, Amanda and McCrae were instrumental in pulling the blindside together last week. I am only firmly behind Amanda, McCrae, Judd and possibly Andy (I'm not quite as firm on him.)

Question-Is Helen wearing Judd's shirt and if so-why?

July 15, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Hask said...

And, they all sem to sit with their legs up and you see either underwear(Helen) or booty/crotch.....

July 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Hi all! Re:the bear shirt -- they had a conversation a few nights ago where they decided it would be funny if every house guest was filmed in it at some point.

July 15, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger gertrudis said...

Good afternoon all!

So I read this today and HAD to share, thought it was spot on with my thoughts this week:

"Somebody has to explain to me how Howard has been ascribed all these dangerous traits, unless I’ve been watching a different game. He agreed to an alliance…just like EVERYBODY has agreed to an alliance. He then became part of a secondary alliance…just like EVERYBODY has agreed to secondary alliances. Howard has talked to everybody about game and while Howard is a smart guy, he’s just not smart in the game, and that is clear after 5 minutes or so. He never drove MC business, nor did he drive Helen and Elissa’s “side”. He never strong-armed, manipulated, connived, or back-stabbed beyond what others also did…not because he refused, but because it’s just not in his tool box.

His two biggest sins were being the last guy to flip on his former allies (which in my world is a good thing) and choosing the wrong allies. Yet somehow he is a pariah and being defined in a way that simply does not reflect reality. Now if this is just a case of the house seeing a guy built like a brick house and the rest of them aren’t, so be it…but just say so and leave it at that because they look ridiculous making him out to be something more sinister, evil, and dangerous…but then again this house has to vilify anybody who scares them.

What I think will end up being the saddest part of Helen’s HOH for her and Elissa, is that all the people they treated as equal partners or tried to draw in, will put a knife in their back as soon as it’s convenient and the 2-3 people who would have had their back to the final five, they either drove away (Howard…and Spencer will go where Howard goes) or shunted off as a non-entity (Candace). I think Candace is the biggest shame. Helen has talked repeatedly of her Superfriends and remembering who was with her first- and her first backer after Aaryn nominated her was Candace. She never had to sell Candace, Candace didn’t wait until after veto, once she was safe, to make her intentions known. Candace didn’t go to Jeremy and the mean girls to kiss butt and make fake alliances. And how is she repaid for the loyalty Helen claims to value? She is asked to leave rooms where conversations are happening and treated as somebody Helen will let tag along for the ride…for a little while.

Has anybody else noticed this week that Candace is the only HG other than Elissa who has not either said or been involved in conversations plotting when they will evict Helen?"

Also, Candace was instrumental in figuring out the boy's alliance and suggesting that Elissa put up Nick when many suggested Kaitlin instead. Also, swearing on anything is such hogwash in this game I wish people would stop even asking smh.

July 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger danamae said...

I'm with ya, Grendon. Amanda, McCrae, Judd and maybe Andy. I really like Andy but I'm just not totally comfortable with him yet. I love the name someone came up with on the BBDish feed chat for Andy - 1-800-ASK-ANDY. ROFL! So spot on!!

July 15, 2013 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger danamae said...

I'm with ya, Grendon. Amanda, McCrae, Judd and maybe Andy. I really like Andy but I'm just not totally comfortable with him yet. I love the name someone came up with on the BBDish feed chat for Andy - 1-800-ASK-ANDY. ROFL! So spot on!!

July 15, 2013 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe they could do double eviction this thursday. That would be the altimate dream but it won't happen. I have a bad feeling about this, spencer might end up going home and helens hoh will be a complete waist

July 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Carolyn, all

Just popping in for a moment. I'm working first shift 6am-2:30pm) this week, til Thur. then the weekend. It's weird being home this time of day. I never see this stuff. I'm getting quite annoyed with Helen's HOHitis. If she keeps saying the good people need to win I'm dubbing them Nerd Herd 2. I can hardly listen to her and Elissa together anymore.

When the power shifts again and it will she's going to crash hard. They're thinking way to far ahead and I feel any of the others are going to tire of queen B attitude. Now the girls are thinking exactly like the boys that they can't be defeated.

July 15, 2013 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Gertrudis

I dont think anyone thinks Howard is sinister or evil. He is obviously a threat to win physical comps and his lying makes him untrustworthy. Everyone lies on BB, the key is not to get caught

July 15, 2013 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Hi All!!!

Carolyn, Keep up the good work!! I'd be lost on weekends with all you do!!

This is becoming an love/hate season for me...hating the actions of some houseguests, but loving the early drama that seems won't die until the last 2 remain!

Grendon, on your comment about Howard lying, where Candice says he can't lie, I was watching that convo, and the context was meant that he can't lie convincingly, that you can tell when he is...

danamae...I love the 1-800-ASK-ANDY, however I have started calling him OmniAndy...the kid is omniscient...seems he can be a part of every convo in the house simultaneously!!

July 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, Carolyn- Jer-Bear. That's the one nickname that EVERYONE named Jeremy ends up with sometimes. I work in an office setting, and when people are shown around the office, I'm introduced as Jer-Bear. I kinda like it.

July 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm here.. I'm just waiting for something worthy of a new post..

July 15, 2013 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn,

Did you happen to catch any of the convo between Andy and Helen about blackmailing Elissa? I'm trying to find it now. I am so confused---do you think that was just posturing/hot air? I'm afraid it wasn't though and that Elissa can't rely on Helen after all.

July 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Meka said...

At times Helen reminds me of a child playing with a doll house. I think she really thinks she has the "right" way to play nailed down and all of her dolls agree. It'll be hard on her when she loses power and her dolls start nodding with the new hoh.

July 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

grace - i didn't. but i wish them good luck with that. ;) elissa has her own mind and will make her own decisions.. could be her downfall, but it is what it is.

July 15, 2013 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Emmy

Spencer leaving wouldnt be a complete waste

July 15, 2013 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger militarybrat78 said...

I wondered if I was the only one that had this feeling. So far it seems like the MVP nomination ends up going home! I'm feeling like Amanda may be the one that makes it happen ... not for any reason I'm particular ... just a feeling.

July 15, 2013 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Carolyn,

Yeah I wish them good luck with that too. I wish she had better alliance members, or faux alliance members as the case may be.

I keep hoping for her to channel some of that Rachel feisty-ness :) and pop off a few key wins when she really needs to!

July 15, 2013 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!!

ClickMe

July 15, 2013 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

JULIE CHEN ON THE TALK 7/15/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl9VLbY5wYc&feature=youtu.be

July 15, 2013 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl9VLbY5wYc&feature=youtu.be

July 15, 2013 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Hahaha right???
I would be talking to you guys constantly!!!

July 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below