;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BBCanada: Wednesday Afternoon Update

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  While I was away, Ika took the opportunity to talk to Heather and try to win favor with her by casting doubt on others - just in case Heather stays in the house.. As we rejoin our HGs at 2pm, Adel and Ika are deep in alliance talk.  


Ika: So my best bet was to keep Paul, and have Paul go after them.  I don't want to throw your name out there.  They already have suspicions about you.
Adel: Arlie was..

Rachelle pops in and out. 

Ika: She's with Sabrina.  You can't say shit around her. (Rachelle) Andrew confessed to Sabrina that he's been making out with the new girl since night one on the hammock. That means new girl is voting with him.

Kenny pops in and asks to use the shower.  Ika says yes.

Ika: I don't think it's gonna be a problem, but we'll see.

Kenny scoots out for a minute..

Ika: I just don't want you to be a target.  I need you to be in the house.
Adel: We have you, me, Paul..
Ika: I can't play.

Ika leaves.  Adel stays put in HoH listening to music while Kenny showers.

Ika heads down to the bathroom where Rachelle and Sabrina are.. 

Ika: He did not tell me.  That's why it's so funny that people think I'm working with him.  Do you think Sarah will vote with us to evict Heathedr?
Sabrina: Do you think Adel will?
Ika: He swore on everything.
Sabrina: I don't believe him..
Rachelle: It doesn't make sense that he would tell her.
Sabrina: Swear on your kids he didn't tell you.
Ika: I'm not swearing on my kids to please you.  I swear to God he didn't tell me. (Ika goes on about how it makes her mad that people are always asking for swears on ___)

Ika leaves..

2:15pm
Cam 1
Rachelle and Sabrina
Bathroom

Sabrina: Ok.. Perfect.. Now we know.  How many times has she asked us to swear on everything, and she just got mad about that?  The fact that she just got like that lets me know I can't trust her anymore.  Yu want me to take your word in the Big Brother house?  What game are you playing?  She just f'd herself with me. Don't you dare say anything.
Rachelle: I wont.


Heather comes in.. Talk turns to hair and bodies. Heather leaves..

Sabrina: I'm so rattled by that.  She just lied to my face.
Rachelle: She snapped. She was about to say, I can't say.."
Sabrina: I caught that.

Timecheck -- 2:28pm

  • Heather, Neda and Sarah are chatting in the red zone. 
  • Sabrina, Adel, Arlie and Rachelle are chatting on the couch.
  • Jon's up in HoH listening to music. 
  • Andrew's just finished making lunch for everyone.
2:32pm Everyone files into the kitchen to help themselves to lunch.
**Stretch!

2:36pm
Bedroom
Kenny and Allison

Allison: It would be better for me personally if Heather left this week.  They're gonna hate me anyway.  I have no choice.
**but it sounds like you're voting to evict Paul, anyway.

Kenny: They're conniving and they're evil.  Adel is totally with them.
Allison: I have no idea where Neda's head is. No way Jon can sway her?
Kenny: I've been talking to him about it..  I said everything I can say to you yesterday. It's solely on your shoulders.
Allison: I want to put my trust in people I can trust.
Kenny: You voting for Paul to leave this week would be a huge step for trust.

Allison: What about Ika?  I have a feeling she's gonna be a raging bull.
Kenny: I told her I wouldn't go after her next week.. other people may.
Allison: I promised her I'd tell her which way I was going..
Kenny: You don't have to. If she asks, just say you don't know yet.. all the way up til the vote.
BB: Kenny, please come to the Diary Room.


2:41pm
Ika and Sabrina
Green Couch
Whispers over lunch.. Ika makes up with Sabrina, and tells her she doesn't really like Rachelle.

2:50pm
Poolside
Adel, Ika, Sabrina

Adel tells Sabrina (and Ika) about his Canada's Veto..  This feels like a show to repair the bridge between Ika and Sabrina.

2:58pm
Sabrina and Andrew move to the other side of the yard.

Sabrina: I feel like you tell me this more than once, and it hurts my feelings.  I would do anything for you guys.
Andrew: You're amazing.
Sabrina: You just said in front of everyone I'm an emotional player.  You were never like this before Allison came into the house.
**wife number one issues.

Andrew: If I win HoH, and the decision for first 5 is that she has to go, then she has to go. If it's for the game purpose..
Sabrina: It's more my friend being taken away from me.
Andrew: I'm still your friend, and I will be for the rest of our lives.

3:10 - Sabrina moves on to discussing Kenny..
Andrew: We both are in agreement that you are the most important tie for us in this house. Don't be swayed by people who say he's overconfident or I am..
Sabrina: I just feel sometimes that when I tell him stuff, he acts like he already knows.
BB: Nap time is over.
Andrew: Guys! If we keep getting warned for naptime, we're f*cked.

They move on to Arlie and Sarah.  Andrew says they're both useless, except as votes for them.  Then back to Kenny.. and the vote.. Andrew confirms Allison is voting out Paul.

Sabrina: Do you notice how many times she's called into to the diary room?
**3 times already today.
Andrew: Hold on.. If she's sabotaging something, we just don't know what she's sabotaging yet.
Sabrina: Don't you think it's weird she came in here and right away went for a showmance?  Don't you think it's weird she went straight for the strongest player?  Don't you think it's weird she went for the boys instead of the girls?
Andrew: From my understanding and what I've gathered, and I'm being very careful about what I say and how I say it..

Sabrina's calling out all the inconsistencies in Allison's knowledge, with her being a "superfan."

Sabrina: I'm just being extra cautious and paying attention to everything she says.  Just be careful.. and remember this is a person who had a boyfriend, and was able to come in here and do what she's done in 5 days.

Timecheck -- 3:40pm  This conversation is ongoing... The HGs are on lockdown outside, and for whatever reason, Skippy's only showing us Andrew and Sabrina, although we can hear the others.. Jon and Allison come over to join them, and Allison begins blowdrying her hair.. which is great for sound and transcribing.

3:45pm
Sabrina leaves.  Allison confirms again that they're voting out Paul.  Andrew says yes. The both head over to rejoin the others, and the camera follows.

3:50p Lots of happy chatter, goofing around..

4pm The lockdown continues.. 

4:05pm Ika and Sabrina break off to the other side of the yard for a whisper session.

4:15 -- Life calls.  I'll be back tonight for the BBDish Wednesday Show Viewing Party.  Please join me!


~*~
If you're not in Canada, and you'd like to watch the Big Brother Canada live feeds, you'll need to use a VPN to get around their geo-blocking.  I recommend HMA.  Get going on that, and you'll be able to watch the feeds in HD, catch up on any episodes you've missed, participate in the show and have full access to the bigbrothercanada.slice.ca site.☺ P.S. HMA has really helpful customer service for the less than tech friendly, like me.. 






Permalink







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below